Mini 2297 | Conception | Postgame

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by The Keeper »

In post 1716, Hugir wrote: (Mod actually confirmed it to me that the problem was indeed between my role and AD’s role)
Frankly this sounds compromising.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by The Keeper »

I am unable to focus on the reading, and i need to do self care. Hugir is certainly interesting...
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Hugir »

Eh I could technically be lying there. Only I can ask mod this and get an answer after all.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Hugir »

And it’s not like any of y’all thought I was lying about being redirector
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Hugir »

In post 1726, The Keeper wrote: I am unable to focus on the reading, and i need to do self care. Hugir is certainly interesting...
Just read one post. Post 1713. It’s in last page.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Hugir »

In post 1724, Flavor Leaf wrote: My immediate response into this game was that both Furt and ActionDan were scum.

I’m just going back for it.

Annoying if Hugir is scum, but they worked for it, and not really getting much else anywhere else besides Feysal, which I like their posts and think they’re town on top of Flyer Vendor.
Do you still think furt is flipping red here
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 6:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1730, Hugir wrote:
In post 1724, Flavor Leaf wrote: My immediate response into this game was that both Furt and ActionDan were scum.

I’m just going back for it.

Annoying if Hugir is scum, but they worked for it, and not really getting much else anywhere else besides Feysal, which I like their posts and think they’re town on top of Flyer Vendor.
Do you still think furt is flipping red here
No, they would be Green here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

However, the Loverizer thing is so sketch as Green.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 10:18 pm

Post by The Keeper »

In post 1713, Hugir wrote: =========
I’m making a separate section here just so I can display this gem.
In post 431, The Keeper wrote: My dissatisfaction at the lack of motion in this situation is significant.

There seem to be a large number of familiars in this game and all waiting for an Isaac. The day started so strong, I believe one of the wagons we have may be the correct one to run with.
The wagons at this point were either ID or me. They said this… while voting me!

=========
I fail to see what shines or sparkles so much in this post?
I stand by my vote there, and I stand by it now.
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 11:07 pm

Post by The Keeper »

In post 1563, Flavor Leaf wrote: Enchant did claim to have been loverized.

But that seems like a scum role to me, tbh. So beneficial as scum.
See this is a curiousity akin to a crystal key.
Did you know you're a 1-way lover, furtive? Because Im sure theres a 3p role that has something along the lines of "tag people, then die".
In post 1564, Feysal wrote: I don't think we should dismiss everything ActionDan said as lies and WIFOM. Malediction can't kill Hugir, or anyone else really, for fear of having their kill reflected back at them - I think that much is true. So, they really need Hugir executed. Question is, was he bluffing, or did he truly believe Hugir was scum?

I'm thinking over the scenarios here. ActionDan should have expected both lovers to die. There would only have been two town and one scum from each faction left. Town could only have voted for no execution, so what ActionDan said would have made no difference.
Sometimes the best lie is the truth. I plan to go over what our flipped foes have said and see what can be used.

I'm still amused they tried to paint me red because I said something which is in their role PM, but is a base philosphy when you're a werido AuDHD who regularly falls into holes.
In post 1569, furtiveglance wrote: Flavor Leaf is consistently 'leaning' me against all logic, this is surely a scum trajectory
Fun thing about humans and logic... we're always going to be flawed in it. Especially in a game like this.
If I follow my logic currently, Hugir and Feysel are scum.
I strongly believe Feysel is town here.
Therefore I would surmise my logic is incorrect, and frankly the bugs in my belly are better than my logic some days.
In post 1575, furtiveglance wrote: I'm making a purely mechanical point, that for me to be scum in Hugir's world, I would have to specifically be a Roleblocker, which is very unlikely probability-wise. I should be soft clear. And yet both of you are doing mental gymnastics to try and implicate me.
Laughable. also I need to go do a democracy and my clipoard is being used dangerously so you have this for now.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 11:53 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

VOTE: Hugir

Whiplash from the scumclaim to calling themself obvtown feels like bravado rather than a reasonable self-perception
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2023 1:23 am

Post by Hugir »

lol
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2023 2:57 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1733, The Keeper wrote: I fail to see what shines or sparkles so much in this post?
I stand by my vote there, and I stand by it now.
Statistics have told me that complaining about a lack of drive while being on neither of the major wagons is comical at best.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2023 3:03 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1734, The Keeper wrote: Because Im sure theres a 3p role that has something along the lines of "tag people, then die".
Am I misunderstanding or are you suggesting the possibility of a third party
In post 1734, The Keeper wrote: I'm still amused they tried to paint me red because I said something which is in their role PM, but is a base philosphy when you're a werido AuDHD who regularly falls into holes.
About this... read the very last part about my longpost. Let me know if you're failing to see why I have that big ":^)" over there.
Also, what's your logic of being Feysal scum?
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 1709, Flavor Leaf wrote: I think I'm giving it to Hugir if they're scum, but for the most part, they've made everything they've said make sense to the people within this game in someway.
This is my fear as well. I currently think Furtive is town, and if Hugir is scum here, Malediction cannot kill them because of the redirection.

I do feel like going for Benediction today is the right call, mostly because I'm far more certain of Hugir than I am of who Malediction is. I think I've made my thoughts about Furtive and the Keeper clear enough, but I'm not entirely certain of you either, although your interaction with ActionDan on day three makes it very unlikely. Assuming Hugir flipped Benediction, one of us would probably be killed, and that would solve that headache.

There are two things that make me suspect Hugir over Furtive. One, the claim about scum being able to poison each other was very specific, and should have tipped ActionDan off if it was a lie, but he took the claim seriously. And second, I believe the roleblocker theory arose from Hugir failing to redirect my flyer, but I'm not sure why blame that specifically on Furtive? Why not the Keeper, you or me?

Furtive is now one vote away from execution, and that is not making me comfortable. But it is high time I put my vote where my mouth is, if only to offer an alternative.

VOTE: Hugir
In post 1715, Hugir wrote: Oh yeah somebody said something about mech resolution thing during N3. That was clearly a problem of resolving my role and AD's role. I redirected the deflector to himself remember?
I'm sure it was. What I'm less sure of is what the difference would have been. It is safe to guess that ActionDan would have wanted to deflect investigations away from himself or his partner. If it was himself, your action could have caused Enchant to succeed. But if it was his partner, your action would have made no difference unless something was done to that partner, and I don't think anyone claimed such an action.

We may actually have a way to figure this out.

@Narration: Is it possible to self-target using abilities, for example, could I give a flyer to myself?
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Hugir »

There are two things that make me suspect Hugir over Furtive. One, the claim about scum being able to poison each other was very specific, and should have tipped ActionDan off if it was a lie, but he took the claim seriously. And second, I believe the roleblocker theory arose from Hugir failing to redirect my flyer, but I'm not sure why blame that specifically on Furtive? Why not the Keeper, you or me?
The fact that he took it seriously means he didn’t believe in his role symmetry that he claimed he believed. And he claimed that he thought me scum and faked a guilty on me for that. Do you understand why I say that that exact thing should clear me?

Secondly, asking why I didn’t think the others as roleblocker… shows that you haven’t been reading my posts. Like I have made this shit clear. Crystal clear. I even posted the full breakdown on “likely/unlikely scenario” explicitly for this. But if you’re asking this… then I simply have no words.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2023 4:54 am

Post by Hugir »

Btw if you wanna know where I got the poison idea to begin with
In post 603, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 601, Abnegation wrote:
In post 599, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 154, The Keeper wrote: Invocation is the means to obtain both Benediction and Malediction. Affiliation with either is yet to be decided, I'd rather neither as the
freedom to invoke both and maintain balance
is crucial.
Bolded is what I'm talking about.
if that’s true, can you guys do invocation a favour and shoot them?
Neither Benediction or Malediction's intent in finding each other is to kill, but something else, though death will be the end result.
It's why I wouldn't have claimed benediction unless I was going to die, even as a last resort.
I won't spoil what it is though.
This read like poisoning to me when I first read it. I intentionally threw the announcing part to make it outlandish (and to reference the demon slayer game that I was in with two announcing poisoners)
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:04 am

Post by Hugir »

Actually I will, once again, go over why I crossed out everyone else as a roleblock potential.

1. Feysal - 70% is my read. 30% is the fact that if Feysal was the roleblocker here my action would’ve gone through because redirect wins over roleblock. I didn’t actually explicitly state this because I thought it was obvious, but apparently it wasn’t?

2. FL - literally my locktown read. Like when I say locktown I meant it. There were some questionable moments this game day but ultimately that’s what I resolidified to.

3. The Keeper - I think TK is red scum. Red scum has factional cop ability. I doubt redscum has both cop and roleblock.

And that leaves ____________
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:05 am

Post by Hugir »

1a. What’s the chance of someone being secret strong willed when ID’s role exist? (This one I also said at one point this game day)
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:09 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Is it Flavor Leaf that isn't voting?
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:09 am

Post by Hugir »

It is The Keeper that isn’t voting
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 1740, Hugir wrote: The fact that he took it seriously means he didn't believe in his role symmetry that he claimed he believed.
Or he lied about scum not being able to kill each other. No, I don't think this clears you.
In post 1740, Hugir wrote: Secondly, asking why I didn't think the others as roleblocker… shows that you haven't been reading my posts.
If you're referring to you redirecting Furtive on night one and me last night, the problem is that it all relies on your word that this happened. And having both a checker and factional roleblock does seem odd to say the least.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:18 am

Post by Hugir »

It does rely on my word yes.
But I’ve been saying this the whole time about this, why would I lie here as either alignment?

As town or scum I need scum limmed today to win. If I’m lying about my action that means I am aiming for a mislim, which means going to night with 1:1:2 which is a draw.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:20 am

Post by Hugir »

Or he lied about scum not being able to kill each other.
Why would he lie there? It had nothing to do with calling me green scum.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:30 am

Post by Hugir »

And having both a checker and factional roleblock does seem odd to say the least.
I mean so is having both redirector and deflector, a loverizer in a multiball, “I am a Mason” neighborizer, kawaii-the-“I targeted someone else but got neighborized to Aisa”, and a factional half cop from red scum.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”