Newbie 2050 | The End

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:45 pm

Post by AliceK »

Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a nice day ^^
I am not a big fun of random voting, but I will join the pattern:
VOTE: StatueSurfer
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:34 am

Post by AliceK »

Everyone checked in. Cute. From the entrance posts I suspect Charles and LoneMarkhor.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:31 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 16, LoneMarkhor wrote:Why?
Scums more often give reasons to meaningful actions. Even if the reason is no reason.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:31 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 20, AliceK wrote:
Scums more often give reasons to meaningless actions. Even if the reason is no reason.
EBWOP
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:53 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 22, Harumi Ayasato wrote:
AliceK wrote:
Scums more often give reasons to meaningful actions. Even if the reason is no reason.
I don’t really think that’s a scum tell; their reasoning isn’t any better than, say, mine.
That's everything I have right now. I am sorry. Reasoning isn't really important. The fact that you want to provide a one is.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:35 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 26, Harumi Ayasato wrote:I saw the edit but my brain didn't register the word change for whatever reason. Evidently it needs oiling.

I still don't like it for the reasons stated above. Basically everyone gives a reason in RVS from what I know and it usually doesn't mean much.
Not everyone. Also about Charlie, saying that he is voting for no reason could be made to sound more funny. That being said, it is too early to give strong reads.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:10 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 29, Harumi Ayasato wrote:
In post 28, AliceK wrote:
In post 26, Harumi Ayasato wrote:I saw the edit but my brain didn't register the word change for whatever reason. Evidently it needs oiling.

I still don't like it for the reasons stated above. Basically everyone gives a reason in RVS from what I know and it usually doesn't mean much.
Not everyone. Also about Charlie, saying that he is voting for no reason could be made to sound more funny. That being said, it is too early to give strong reads.
Yet you seem very eager to throw shade for flimsy reasons.
Sorry for that. Do you mind to explain why is it something you don't like?
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:36 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 31, RayFrost wrote: Also, Alice: you said you dislike random voting but decided to go along with it anyway. Why do you dislike random voting, and why did you go along with it if you're not a fan of it to begin with?
I don't like random voting, because well... it is random, so it doesn't give any value. Often you can't distinguish if a person is still in rvs or started suspecting someone.

Well everyone before me voted someone, each one different person, I just held the pattern. I don't know how people would react if an only person would act differently. That's an easy way to being sus.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:37 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 33, Charles510 wrote:
In post 25, StatueSurfer wrote: Also, uh, you didn't miss Alice's edit, right Harumi?
What edit are you guys referring to here?
I used wrong word. I wanted to type meaningless, but I wrote meaningful :(
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:53 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 37, RayFrost wrote:
In post 34, AliceK wrote:
In post 31, RayFrost wrote: Also, Alice: you said you dislike random voting but decided to go along with it anyway. Why do you dislike random voting, and why did you go along with it if you're not a fan of it to begin with?
I don't like random voting, because well... it is random, so it doesn't give any value. Often you can't distinguish if a person is still in rvs or started suspecting someone.

Well everyone before me voted someone, each one different person, I just held the pattern. I don't know how people would react if an only person would act differently. That's an easy way to being sus.
While being seen as suspect
is
something that should be avoided, I don't think that's reason enough to feel obligated to follow everyone's lead. Why do you feel it's necessary to do what everyone else does?

I acted differently, voting malakittens, and nobody reacted with particular suspicion. (I mean, surfer mentioned very slight suspicion off that, but that's too minor to be worth mentioning) Do you find me suspicious for doing so?
It is in human nature. I don't feel that doing something else here is necessary.

Reason you stated was completely nai. You likely planned to do that before you even get a role pm.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:58 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 38, Harumi Ayasato wrote:

For reference, the intent of RVS is to provoke reactions so that the game proper can begin, which it did.
You have to start
somewhere
, and MS is pretty dependent on reads.
I can't tell the difference between saying hello to someone and a post with a vote only.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 47, Harumi Ayasato wrote:
In post 46, AliceK wrote:
In post 38, Harumi Ayasato wrote:

For reference, the intent of RVS is to provoke reactions so that the game proper can begin, which it did.
You have to start
somewhere
, and MS is pretty dependent on reads.
I can't tell the difference between saying hello to someone and a post with a vote only.
Votes are related to the game and are therefore more likely to get reads related to the game.

How would you scumhunt a greeting, anyways?
I am not sure if I follow. I think you are right.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 50, StatueSurfer wrote:
AliceK wrote:
RayFrost wrote:While being seen as suspect is something that should be avoided, I don't think that's reason enough to feel obligated to follow everyone's lead. Why do you feel it's necessary to do what everyone else does?
It is in human nature. I don't feel that doing something else here is necessary. .
This feels like BS.
No it is not. Check here.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_behavior
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 51, AliceK wrote:
In post 50, StatueSurfer wrote:
AliceK wrote:
RayFrost wrote:While being seen as suspect is something that should be avoided, I don't think that's reason enough to feel obligated to follow everyone's lead. Why do you feel it's necessary to do what everyone else does?
It is in human nature. I don't feel that doing something else here is necessary. .
This feels like BS.
No it is not. Check here.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_behavior
It even has a name: the bandwagon effect.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwagon_effect
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 55, StatueSurfer wrote:
Why did you suspect LoneMarkhor at the start of the game?
The same reason as for Charles. There are 2 scums. Out of all entrances his and Charles I liked the least.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 57, Harumi Ayasato wrote:
In post 56, AliceK wrote:
In post 55, StatueSurfer wrote:
Why did you suspect LoneMarkhor at the start of the game?
The same reason as for Charles. There are 2 scums. Out of all entrances his and Charles I liked the least.
Would you mind stating what in particular about the entrance you didn't like? Just so we're all on board.
They feel lazy, but author in both cases explained the vote (no reason; wasn't voted). That's all. Don't expect miracles from single posts. ^^
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by AliceK »

Hello Lunar. I hope you will have a good time with is. I might be voting you. I will unvote for now.
UNVOTE:

I like how confident you are but I really doubt you managed to solve the game already. So you think StatueSurfer is doing a chainsaw defense. Intersting.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:28 am

Post by AliceK »

I see a lot has happened since my last post. So I planned to do detailed reads during weekend. I will see how it goes. Right now my top tr is Harumi and I agree on her analysis on Lunar. Well not entirely, because I am looking at something different when scumhunting. But there is high chance that Lunar is scum. I would like to see more content from Charles replacement or from crab.

My apologies for the short post, but I will be active much more during the weekend.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:09 am

Post by AliceK »

I am still missing content from one of crab, Charles to do proper reads.
In post 119, volxen wrote:
In post 76, RayFrost wrote:Volxen: welcome to the thread in earnest! What are your thoughts about my thoughts about crab? Your vote from the random voting stage is still on Harumi. Do you think Harumi is scummy, or is the vote there because you haven't decided where you actually want to put it?

What are your feelings about charles separate from the people currently voting him?
I think the point that you made about Crab was fair, but I still think that Alice could be scum. In particular I think that there is at least one scum among {Lunar, Crab, Charles, Alice}.

Regarding Harumi, I think that the Harumi vs Lunar exchange is very unlikely to be scum theater, with Harumi being the townier of the two slots. I am also townreading your slot, and Statue remains my strongest townread.

Mala is null for me.
Intersting take. I think opposite that Harumi and Lunar are not svs. Can you elaborate on that?
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:13 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 125, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 124, Malakittens wrote:I liked volx posting up until this:
In post 118, volxen wrote:I don't want to put Lunar up to E-1 so

VOTE: Exquisite Crab
I don’t like the willingness to vote someone who’s most likely being replaced vs someone actually in the game.

That has a bad taste in my mouth.
It also feels like it's voting based on an agenda rather than solving.
My impression is that one of crab's voters can be a Mafia with Charles. I need to look into all thread actually.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:04 am

Post by AliceK »

We have 3 more days. Can you wait with the elimination for my take? I will post it in few hours.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:25 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 130, Exquisite Crab wrote:It's been a little while, so lets spice things up a little. AliceK, who do you think is mafia?
I am not entirely sure. Any reason why are you asking particularly me?
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:25 am

Post by AliceK »

I am pretty sure RayFrost,StatueSurfer and LunarMartial are all town.I think I will place my vote on crab.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:48 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 149, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 148, AliceK wrote:I am pretty sure RayFrost,StatueSurfer and LunarMartial are all town.I think I will place my vote on crab.
Why do you think we are Town? Why do you think Crab is Mafia?
Crab skipped 6 days avoiding difficult question. I don't think it is Town way to play the game. Showed up when you started to be attacked. You are Town, because I can't really see a scum team you could fit into. RayFrost has really rational arguments why someone is Town and he cares too much to be a scum in my opinion. I am not 100% sure about surfer, but before you showed up his iso was very decent and I can't see a reason why he would like to activate all the players as Mafia. So yeah these my reads.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:56 am

Post by AliceK »

I will have a closer look at malakittens and volxen posts on page 5. I haven't done it yet.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 152, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 150, AliceK wrote:
In post 149, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 148, AliceK wrote:I am pretty sure RayFrost,StatueSurfer and LunarMartial are all town.I think I will place my vote on crab.
Why do you think we are Town? Why do you think Crab is Mafia?
Crab skipped 6 days avoiding difficult question. I don't think it is Town way to play the game. Showed up when you started to be attacked. You are Town, because I can't really see a scum team you could fit into. RayFrost has really rational arguments why someone is Town and he cares too much to be a scum in my opinion. I am not 100% sure about surfer, but before you showed up his iso was very decent and I can't see a reason why he would like to activate all the players as Mafia. So yeah these my reads.
I agree with all your reads, but I think I disagree with the reasoning on all of them too. Except maybe on RayFrost.
What is your take on Crab?
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 154, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 19, Exquisite Crab wrote:
In post 15, AliceK wrote:Everyone checked in. Cute. From the entrance posts I suspect Charles and LoneMarkhor.
I can see why he seems scum, and his response only makes me more suspicious of him.
VOTE: LoneMarkhor
This is not a good post, there's absolutely zero analysis, but it could simply be a Newbie. I need more content to evaluate properly.
Don't you think it is a tell that he is providing no content?
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:33 am

Post by AliceK »

Welcome Paopao, don't be shy. Also I have an impression taht crab won't speak.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:43 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 188, RayFrost wrote:Paopao promising thoughts "soon" and then not providing them at all is annoying, but nothing I've seen in the recent posts changes my mind about thinking that crab is the best lynch.
This thread is quite slow.

I am quite surprising about Harumi vote on crab. I thought they could be a scum team from interactions.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 194, Lunar Martian wrote:I stand ready with a hammer in case, but I'm assuming it isn't. Crab should claim if Crab decides to show up.
I think there is no need to hammer. Let's wait, maybe he will claim.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 209, Cook wrote:Well hello everyone!

I recognize Lunar from games past, hello, Lunar!

Going to take a quick peek at the thread and I'll be back with observations.
Hello. Take into account that you are at E-1. Any comment of your previous spot posts?
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:55 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 233, Harumi Ayasato wrote:
In post 231, Cook wrote:
In post 229, Harumi Ayasato wrote:
StatueSurfer wrote:Also Paopao literally has 1 post since subbing in lol. Guess it takes 4 days to read through this thread...
Could've burned out. Happens to a lot of FM newbies. (I'd also like it if you could link to the post numbers when you mention them.)

On another note, aren't we over the deadline at this point, or did I miss something?
Deadline extended due to me replacing-in.
What's the current deadline?
Yes, I wish to know as well.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:44 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 256, RayFrost wrote: With that said, I don't think night kill analysis this early serves a purpose. Making assumptions on the mafia's logic in their kills, especially with no flips and so little information, is the type of rabbit hole that distracts from actually figuring anything out and gives mafia a free way to avoid actual, intentional hunting. Please don't do night kill speculation this early.
I disagree completely. Mafia often get away with obvious kills, because no one does analysis. It is distracting from what?
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 266, Harumi Ayasato wrote:
In post 265, AliceK wrote:
In post 256, RayFrost wrote: With that said, I don't think night kill analysis this early serves a purpose. Making assumptions on the mafia's logic in their kills, especially with no flips and so little information, is the type of rabbit hole that distracts from actually figuring anything out and gives mafia a free way to avoid actual, intentional hunting. Please don't do night kill speculation this early.
I disagree completely. Mafia often get away with obvious kills, because no one does analysis. It is distracting from what?
Only two people are dead, night kill analysis is unlikely to come up with something and instead distracts from other, more useful forms of scumhunting.
That's what I am saying point them out.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by AliceK »

I actually slightly suspicious of RayFrost right now.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 288, Lunar Martian wrote:Hot take: could it be Harumi and Statue?
Would they make some obvious that they are playing with the same agenda? Both of them were pushing you Day 1.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:15 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 307, volxen wrote:VOTE: Lunar Martian

E-1.
I am not convinced. Lunar is right, he can't really be partnered with anyone.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by AliceK »

I start to think that Lunar/Harumi is tvt.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:30 am

Post by AliceK »

Day ends in 4 hours. I need to decide who to vote. Is Lunar reall at E-1? That doesn't sound right.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:43 am

Post by AliceK »

You guys are at E-1, time to claim...
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:19 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 350, Harumi Ayasato wrote:Since Lunar is also at E-1 I don't think claiming is a good idea, but I will if other people ask me to.
Well, there are 7 people. 3 are voting Lunar, 3 are voting you. Guess who has a deciding vote.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 356, Harumi Ayasato wrote:
In post 353, AliceK wrote:
In post 350, Harumi Ayasato wrote:Since Lunar is also at E-1 I don't think claiming is a good idea, but I will if other people ask me to.
Well, there are 7 people. 3 are voting Lunar, 3 are voting you. Guess who has a deciding vote.
If you want to be technical, everyone does because they can just stop voting one person and start voting the other.
Regardless, I'm going to go ahead and just say I'm VT as well.
I think this hesitation comes from scum, you probably asked your buddy what should you claim. Im go with you, I think Lunar is enver mafia tbh.
VOTE: Harumi Ayasato
My apologies.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:25 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 368, volxen wrote:I'm tracker.

I tracked Lunar on night one and they didn't target anyone.

I tracked Alice on night two and I got a "no result" PM back.
That means we have 2 PR's which is good. At this point 2nd PR should claim as well. I am VT.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:43 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 377, volxen wrote:
In post 375, Lunar Martian wrote:Ok so assuming that no one CCs, Mala is confirmed Town and volxen is likely Town. That or volxen got jailkept, realized we are in C2, and knew to claim tracker to pair with the Jailkeeper.
Yes, Mala is confirmed town now since everyone has claimed. Which is why I think that the optimal play for today is a no-elimination.
I think that no elim might provide additional info. I am ok with that.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:33 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 386, Lunar Martian wrote:Actually volxen's PoE means 2 scum in: Statue, Alice, RayFrost. I'm inclined to just say that confirms volxen as Mafia and say it's Statue and volxen.
I actually can see anyone as Mafia. Ray is my primary suspect I would like to vote tbh. Doesn't really like his Day 1, had a lot of interactions but avoided doing reads.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:01 am

Post by AliceK »

My read on Ray is based on the Day 1. I am doing notes to keep everything ordered and according to my notes Ray had interactions almost with everyone, but he didn't share almost anything not neutral. I think he was just looking like being productive. Also I no more TR Lunar, I would if Harumi flipped Mafia, because interactions between her and Lunar were clearly not svs. Right now it is open question. I am suspecting Ray right now. But I agree with no kill, we can no lynch to get back to odd number of players.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:52 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 408, StatueSurfer wrote:
In post 407, AliceK wrote:My read on Ray is based on the Day 1. I am doing notes to keep everything ordered and according to my notes Ray had interactions almost with everyone, but he didn't share almost anything not neutral. I think he was just looking like being productive. Also I no more TR Lunar, I would if Harumi flipped Mafia, because interactions between her and Lunar were clearly not svs. Right now it is open question. I am suspecting Ray right now. But I agree with no kill, we can no lynch to get back to odd number of players.
But why did you TR Lunar to start with? And you're on record saying you thought Harumi-Lunar was TvT, so what changed (again)? And why is an odd number of players so important?
I relooked their interactions after my read and changed my mind. Because mislynch = lose in both ELo and MeLo, but in MeLo you have bigger poe.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:23 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 421, StatueSurfer wrote:
AliceK wrote: I relooked their interactions after my read and changed my mind.
You skipped over the question why you TRed Lunar at all, and this isn't really an answer to the second question. What about their interactions made you change your mind?
I didn't skip it. I answered it. I scumread Harumi and interactions with Lunar weren't svs. The same about you and Lunar, you also aren't svs. I will go with that vote:
VOTE: RayFrost
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:26 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 423, AliceK wrote:
You skipped over the question why you TRed Lunar at all, and this isn't really an answer to the second question. What about their interactions made you change your mind?
I didn't skip it. I answered it. I scumread Harumi and interactions with Lunar weren't svs. The same about you and Lunar, you also aren't svs. I will go with that vote:
I believe in PR claims and that Lunar vs Statue are not svs. It locks Ray as Mafia.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 424, AliceK wrote:
In post 423, AliceK wrote:
I believe in PR claims and that Lunar vs Statue are not svs. It locks Ray as Mafia.
It's probably better than no elim as it allow prs to clear 1 more person if they state who will be jailed in case of mafia flip.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:22 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 426, RayFrost wrote:This chain of logic is really confusing, Alice.

You think Lunar is town, you think Volxen is town, you think Statue is town, you think Mala is town.

So... there's only one mafia left or?
I just said that statue and Lunar are not svs (scum vs scum). One of them is for sure Town. I am sorry if it confused you. I thought it is clear.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by AliceK »

In post 428, RayFrost wrote:Okay. So, it's not mafia vs mafia.

If you had to choose one, who do you
think
is mafia in that case?

You think I'm confirmed to be mafia here, so who's my partner?
You can match both scum teams. It's quite likely it is you + Lunar as you were defending him Day 1. With Statue you have very few interactions, which also could happen for the mafia team. Probably less likely, because you were pushing different agenda. He was pushing for Lunar's elim, you were protecting him.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:20 pm

Post by AliceK »

Well good game everyone. I wish I was more convincing in my push on Ray. Probably if I spent more time on the game... Nevertheless Mafia played really well.
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:01 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 452, RayFrost wrote:The goal was to make sure people thought it was one or the other of us.
I think you would be in trouble if you were lynched, because Tracker was expected to die. That would definitely ping other two. Good job keeping yourself out of poe.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”