Newbie 2049 | Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

Hi!

This is my second game on here. Lemme read up and give some general thoughts.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

Hm. I can't really read anything off of the first page except this post:
In post 22, ItalianoVD wrote:ManWithNoName and SpoonMan are both town. I’d say Junesong too.

Don’t like . Matter of fact, don’t like either.

Don’t wanna put you at L-2 yet, but know my vote is there.
I'll say that this sort of pings me as town, although I'm curious as to how you reached these conclusions.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 46, SilverWolfxx wrote:idk how to interact .-.
This also rubs off as town to me because it sounds like Silver actually wants to play the game and be an active participant in it.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 59, SilverWolfxx wrote:I think the more town reads you have this early in the game, the more likely to be scum you are. Obviously scum knows who is good and who is bad, so theyre much more likely to start listing town reads, whereas town would be suspicious of everyone as all they know currently is that theyre good.

My suspicions so far are with Italiano on that basis.
Hm. I will say that this line of thinking is sometimes true but usually depends on the playstyle of the player. Scum also doesn't want to hand out too many townreads because it reduces PoE (process of elimination).
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 56, SlyZealot wrote:I agree that I'm the most likely scum from the responses in this thread, lol. I'm also the least experienced so there's that for a logical answer. I'm not hiding behind that as an excuse, just throwing it out there. If I were you, I'd also suspect me.

I'm also going to point out: Coming from live Mafia games you can imagine how stunned I was to be receiving two elimination votes after a joke and defensive followup post. Yes, you are all titled to vote but for someone who knew nothing of RVS and it's non-committal nature, I thought I for some reason had stepped on a unexplained landmine or something.

However, going with my own suspicions since I believe myself to not be scum:

I kinda dislike Italiano's claims on townies. I agree that Junesong is very analytical and gives major townie vibes, but former player years before could know how to manipulate that. However Junesong is strongest townie nomination and I believe Junesong is better players here. I'm very eager to inspect Junesong's future posts here and what they will reveal.

I'm kinda on the edge about Spoon. At the very least I don't enjoy how Spoon plays the game. Very irritated by my early blunders, playing with the idea for a day 1 hanging in a cover of friendly banter. Could be just an emotional player and not very analytical but who knows.

Italiano and Lunar I'm kinda 50/50. I have my suspicion that one of them is scum, but I can't as of now tell which one. Italiano's collection of townies early on felt weird and I based on information we both have, I don't agree other than maybe Junesong. Italiano did ask a good question about Lunar's piggyback voting tho.

The vote ending with a zinger of "your defense only made you sus lol" left a bad taste in my mouth since I only asked more analytical approach and nothing else - something completely missed by Lunar. I accept my own bias on this matter but yea, I agree that piggybacking and especially failing to understand my point deliberately or accidentally feels off. Even if day 1 hangings are rare (at least I guess they are), there's a real possibility of that happening so you shouldn't just skim through messages and vote based on footnotes instead of actual content.

So yea, those are my thoughts where you can maybe find something useful there if you believe me to be a townie.

If you believe me to be scum, then I only hope that I didn't doom Junesong by a mistake lol.
I don't like this post at all. Saying "I'm most likely scum" is just weird if you're town, since you should know that you're town.

There's also a lot of hedging in this post. For example:

"I agree that Junesong is very analytical and gives major townie vibes, but former player years before could know how to manipulate that."

"I'm kinda on the edge about Spoon. At the very least I don't enjoy how Spoon plays the game. Very irritated by my early blunders, playing with the idea for a day 1 hanging in a cover of friendly banter. Could be just an emotional player and not very analytical but who knows."

The added "but it could be..." at the end of those phrases is what I don't like.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

Alright, I've caught up. Top two town atm are Italiano and Silver.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 90, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 85, Scipio1 wrote:Hm. I can't really read anything off of the first page except this post:
In post 22, ItalianoVD wrote:ManWithNoName and SpoonMan are both town. I’d say Junesong too.

Don’t like . Matter of fact, don’t like either.

Don’t wanna put you at L-2 yet, but know my vote is there.
I'll say that this sort of pings me as town, although I'm curious as to how you reached these conclusions.
Spoon has a looseness to his posts that I don't think scum can fake that long and he's been fairly active. I don't know how he plays as scum, but going by this game he feels like town.

Man's and seem townie and while they can also be faked, I don't see why scum would fake that way this early. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
I can kinda see the 'looseness' thing but that's more of playstyle than actually AI.

Those posts from Man are purely informative and anyone with even a little mafia experience knows not to claim early on, so no.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 91, junesong wrote:SpoonMan's post 77 feels scummy. If you'd be willing to bet money on Sly open-scumming, how come you're not voting? In post 34 you say you agree with me when I said, "However, I do not expect that anyone would just go with the first vote train when we still have a lot of time left.". But now you're concerned about BBmolla pushing an elimination so much that you want to vote on them over someone you think is open-scumming. Getting all over weird vibes from you atm. You're saying one thing but your actions say another thing. That's a red flag to me.
I've seen this tell used too many times, and I completely disagree. Maybe it's just cause I don't vote much in general, but saying someone is scummy and not voting them is completely NAI in most situations.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Scipio1 »

What the heck are you saying? Why are you already basing your reads off the assumption that Italiano is a confirmed scum?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 100, ItalianoVD wrote:@Lunar: You sound like scum that got found out. Throwing stuff against the wall to see if it sticks is poor town play at best. Trying to distance from Sly as well makes me think you either know he's town or your partners. Your piggyback, at least fmpov is gonna be the death of you.
This doesn't make sense either. How does distancing from someone indicate a "scum who knows they're town" relationship whatsoever?

BBmolla pressuring multiple people with stuff like "name the scumteam" and his overall aggressiveness is +town imo.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 109, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 99, Scipio1 wrote:What the heck are you saying? Why are you already basing your reads off the assumption that Italiano is a confirmed scum?
Nothing I said assumed Italiano is Mafia.
In post 95, Lunar Martian wrote:
This feels like a better candidate for Italiano's partner than Sly.
Discrediting a Town leader, misconstruing BB's post, trying to form a counterwagon to Italiano who is slimy. Why would you be OK going Sly? Is the reasoning explained there the only reason you'd be OK going BB? Why do you prefer BB over Sly?
Should be self-explanatory.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Scipio1 »

Spoon's attack on BBmolla ... doesn't make much sense to me. How does trying to get reactions equate to being scum and/or anti-town?

And yes, stop self-voting.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Scipio1 »

uhh can I change my mind, I think SlyZealot is town now.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Scipio1 »

actually nevermind, I don't wanna try to read into something like this.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 120, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 114, Scipio1 wrote:
In post 109, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 99, Scipio1 wrote:What the heck are you saying? Why are you already basing your reads off the assumption that Italiano is a confirmed scum?
Nothing I said assumed Italiano is Mafia.
In post 95, Lunar Martian wrote:
This feels like a better candidate for Italiano's partner than Sly.
Discrediting a Town leader, misconstruing BB's post, trying to form a counterwagon to Italiano who is slimy. Why would you be OK going Sly? Is the reasoning explained there the only reason you'd be OK going BB? Why do you prefer BB over Sly?
Should be self-explanatory.
You could also read that as "This seems like more likely to be Mafia than Sly." The reasons come after that. Why are you focusing on the part of the post that isn't my logic?
What's the need to include that first part then? Was there any correlation between specifically being Italiano's partner and the reasons you stated?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 121, ItalianoVD wrote:Scipio: does anything make sense to you? All you’ve really done so far is tell everyone how much you disagree with them.
Lol, I tend to be more vocal on things I dislike because there's no point in making a post just to say "I agree with this."

Basically rn I'm just townjuggling Silver, BBmolla, and Italiano, with Sly not too far behind. I don't want to go so far as to say the scumteam lies entirely in the other four people yet, but I'm moderately confident in this PoE.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 116, SlyZealot wrote:Yo Spoonie, wanna put money on me being a scum? I'm down. I say I'm not and I put whatever amount you want. Game?
I tried convincing myself that this post was NAI, but Sly seems to be inexperienced (no offense) and I don't think a newb!scum really makes this play.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

uh why is spoon at E-2

can you unvote yourself please
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 133, SilverWolfxx wrote:junesong seems nice though
Elaborate on this? june only has 4 posts in this game and none of them are even close enough to make a read on them imo.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 137, SilverWolfxx wrote:They seem... a bit defeated? Like exasperated town but could be annoyed mafia.
this hedging is bad
if you're gonna comment on something just don't say "but it could be..."
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 139, Scipio1 wrote:
In post 133, SilverWolfxx wrote:junesong seems nice though
Elaborate on this? june only has 4 posts in this game and none of them are even close enough to make a read on them imo.
EBWOP: close to being able to make a solid read on them
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 128, SpoonMan Abrams X wrote:They've at least posted other reads. BB has not.
So... you're reading off effort?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Scipio1 »

Oh hi eso.

Greetings from 2046!
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 164, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 89, Scipio1 wrote:Alright, I've caught up. Top two town atm are Italiano and Silver.
Anyone else other than that/reasons? You've kinda just picked the two loudest names and made them town lol
Did... you... read?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Scipio1 »

Wait hold on
In post 174, ItalianoVD wrote:Just to let you know though, not letting you go Lunar.
In post 100, ItalianoVD wrote:@Lunar: You sound like scum that got found out. Throwing stuff against the wall to see if it sticks is poor town play at best. Trying to distance from Sly as well makes me think you either know he's town or your partners. Your piggyback, at least fmpov is gonna be the death of you.
@Italiano, what exactly is this 180?

And also, angleshooting reasons are bad.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 144, SpoonMan Abrams X wrote:Contributions and reads for which we can formulate potential motivations. It's anti-town at absolute best. Case and point the above quoted posts
This is ... very shallow. What's the scum motivation for doing the things you're listing.
In post 144, SpoonMan Abrams X wrote:You at least seem reasonable. Vote BBmolla with me. No reason to not vote anyway.
haha no
You saying stuff like this just makes it less likely that I'm gonna vote BBmolla. That, and the fact that I'm tr-ing him.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

@Spoon, you scumread BBmolla, right? And you scumread eso, right? Do you think they're likely partners?
ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 180, Scipio1 wrote:@Italiano, what exactly is this 180?
Not sure what you mean. What have I said that’s different?
In post 180, Scipio1 wrote: And also, angleshooting reasons are bad.
Based on who and what? If you want me to follow some unspoken rule then sorry, you’ll probably be disappointed. :roll:
Oops, my bad. The wording of your post made me think you were saying "We're not hanging Lunar."

Huh. On my home site angleshooting is generally frowned upon and warning-worthy, but even if that's not the case here, the replacement thing is completely NAI.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 185, SpoonMan Abrams X wrote:And here I had high hopes for you
Just stop it. Seriously.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 197, Lunar Martian wrote:What is angleshooting?
Basically making reads off things that aren't supposed to be, like replacements or mod communications.
In post 198, Lunar Martian wrote:Also can someone explain to me why they think Italiano is Town?
Lmao I forgot why I thought he was town oops. But do you have any reason to think he's scum?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

I'm just gonna ignore the Spoon/eso argument from now on, because more and more am I starting to think it's v/v.

Silver goes down in my reads because it no longer seems like they're town motivated with the similar "how do I interact" energy from earlier.

Sly is similar, but I'm still having trouble seeing them as scum solely from the "you wanna bet I'm town" thing.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

wait deadline in 3 days

ok I need to get an elim preference out of the people in my poe lemme reread
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

VOTE: Silver

I'm much more content going here than Spoon because after rereading I'm convinced that Spoon is just town. His tunnel on BB/eso reads way more as a bad town than a wolf to me.

Silver... I don't think is ever gonna get resolved without an elim just because of their sheer lack of posts and I'd much rather resolve it now than in lylo for example. Sly is similar but I think Sly is townie so I'm going here instead.

ManWithNoName's replacement needs to come soon.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 213, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 210, Scipio1 wrote:VOTE: Silver

I'm much more content going here than Spoon because after rereading I'm convinced that Spoon is just town. His tunnel on BB/eso reads way more as a bad town than a wolf to me.

Silver... I don't think is ever gonna get resolved without an elim just because of their sheer lack of posts and I'd much rather resolve it now than in lylo for example. Sly is similar but I think Sly is townie so I'm going here instead.

Can you tell me why then, cause quite frankly I really don't understand how he's being read as VI here, to me it looks like he knows full well what he's doing.
Scum has literally negative zero reasons to tunnel onto town this hard, especially considering Spoon's reasons are... not that good, to say the least. Town does it if they're genuinely convinced that they're right, but scum almost never does because of self-consciousness.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 213, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 210, Scipio1 wrote:VOTE: Silver

Can you tell me why then, cause quite frankly I really don't understand how he's being read as VI here, to me it looks like he knows full well what he's doing.
Scum has literally negative zero reasons to tunnel onto town this hard, especially considering Spoon's reasons are... not that good, to say the least. Town does it if they're genuinely convinced that they're right, but scum almost never does because of self-consciousness.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

argh, accidentally pressed submit twice
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 225, Scipio1 wrote:Town does it if they're genuinely convinced that they're right
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Scipio1 »

*Scipio

And you are aware that from my point of view, you’re not confirmed town?

Also you Italiano read says... virtually nothing. It’s literally “it could be town but it could be scum, not enough to make a definitive read.”
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 239, SilverWolfxx wrote:In terms of the scorpio vote on me, that seems like a very easy place to put your vote for the day. Saying that we can't get a read on me because of my infrequent posts and should therefore vote me out seems like an easy way for scum to thin town.
UNVOTE: Silver

Actually I take that back. This is townie. No overreactions, and this thought itself seems to come from a town POV.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Scipio1 »

Anyone in Lunar/Italiano/Redados is fine with me, I think? I’m not voting Spoon.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Scipio1 »

The thing is, @Silver, you should be more definitive with your reads. A lot of the things you’re saying don’t actually say anything because the conclusion is basically “it can be town or scum, not enough to tell yet.”
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 231, esotericzoomer wrote:I'm willing to switch to lunar.
In post 233, esotericzoomer wrote:VOTE: Lunar Martian
Bruh what is this? I don’t even remember you saying a thing about Lunar before this, where did this come from?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

Hello, does anyone exist? Deadline is in <2 days and at this point I'm more worried about having enough time to get an elim in with claim routine than my elim priorities.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

VOTE: Lunar

E-2 with this vote. I'm fine with a Lunar elim.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

RVS is only a short period of d1 and it ends when serious discussion begins. It's always optimal to elim d1.

Basically, the general gist of things is that every elim will have a chance of hitting scum, whereas every scum kill is guaranteed to hit town. If we no elim today, we reduce the number of miselims we get from 2 to 1.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

Do not hammer them yet.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 283, BBmolla wrote:What does scum Sly have to gain by not hopping on your wagon though
that would be obvious scum, no?

I'm not liking Lunar's inconsistency from BBmolla town --> BBmolla practically scumclaimed --> BBmolla town again? It feels like he's just reading others as whatever they read him as. But I'm trying to figure out a likely partner if Lunar is scum, and I'm not exactly sure who it would be? I almost feel like the best people for that bill would be, like, sly and silver, except that's because they have barely any interactions with anyone (also I'm light tr-ing both of them atm).

hmmm
lemme think about this
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

@Redados, why are you talking to Lunar as if he's confirmed town? That feels odd to me.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

I dislike both lunar and italiano's recent posts, especially lunar

both of them look like they're just playing to stay alive and just reading others as whatever read them as
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 332, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 320, esotericzoomer wrote:VOTE: Lunar Martian
both wagons are now on l-1 so be careful
This post felt gross to me. It felt like it was coming from someone who didn't care which wagon got hammered and was just happy to see one of the two of us die. Since I saw something that makes me think Italiano is Town, it felt like scum not caring which Town wagon won out.
i have no recollection of eso wanting italiano dead lol
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

you should at least explain what caused you to do a full 180 over italiano and why he's town
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 352, Lunar Martian wrote:1) I'm not playing survivalistically, as Mafia likely would when on E-1.
this is false, and it's one of the main reasons I sr you.

The way you've handled being the top wagon is just bad in general.

Your reads as of right now don't sound genuine at all and are mostly just omgus reads, town and scum. If you're town, you should at least provide a readlist before you die, but instead, you're just calling whoever votes you scum.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 357, Lunar Martian wrote:This is an awful misrepresentation of my reads. Also there's a disconnect between you saying I'm not stating my reads and you saying my reads are OMGUSsy. If I were playing survivalistically I'd be voting Italiano. Italiano is voting me, which disproves your OMGUS theory too.
Yes, this is the one exception (which I want an explanation for because it's a complete 180). However, your interactions with the people on your wagon are terrible:

BB sr's you and votes you --> you omgus him
BB reconsiders --> you unvote him and join the wagon he's on

eso votes you --> you omgus him

I call these things out --> you decide to throw shade on me
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 355, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 354, Scipio1 wrote:you should at least explain what caused you to do a full 180 over italiano and why he's town
How would that help you?
I hope this is a joke. There's literally no reason to keep it hidden if you're town.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

you have a very warped version in your mind of how mafia works
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

Your defenses are all WIFOM and not claiming when you're about to get hammered is completely anti-town in every way. Same with keeping information to yourself.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 380, Lunar Martian wrote:Well Spoonman already outed the reason I don't want to push Italiano. It's because he softclaimed PR. Not claiming is hardly anti-town. As Mafia I'd have massive incentive to claim here. Explain what my motivation as Mafia would be? I've proven that I'm capable of a good fake-claim on the fly. My defenses are not WIFOM.
UNVOTE:

this is very weird
i need to reconsider
but i think I've been tunneling too hard now that i think about it
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

Ok first of all, @Spoon,
why on earth would you point it out if someone softclaimed PR????
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

my unvote had nothing to do with you townreading me
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

i need to reanalyze
cause something now tells me my reads have been trash this entire game
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:48 am

Post by Scipio1 »

Lunar, why are you
openly speculating about PRs?????
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Scipio1 »

i actually hate this game

lunar and spoon i still want an explanation for your pr-fishing

silver elim is bad
lunar I'm now unsure of but I'm still ok voting them
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

VOTE: Lunar Martian

i'm sry if you're town

but there's no way we have enough time to agree on anyone else

This is E-1.

I'm likely not going to be on right before deadline, btw.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 537, midwaybear wrote:
BBMolla was killed night 1. He was a
Town Jailkeeper

Town JailkeeperWelcome!

You are a
Town Jailkeeper

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills and be prevented from using their own action, if they have one, during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

You win when there are no longer any threats to town.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment.
WTF
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Scipio1 »

eso, italiano, and Spoon’s actions at EOD are... bad. I’ll explain this better when I get on a laptop.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Scipio1 »

oh also hi Ben, remember you from 2046 as well :)
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Scipio1 »

I’m gonna reread BB from d1 because I don’t think that was a PR-hunting kill which likely means it had something to do with his reads.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 530, ItalianoVD wrote:I’m gonna hammer Lunar. I’ll take the backlash later.
This one post is what pings me about Italiano the most. It sounds like he didn’t even consider the fact that Lunar could be scum and was more worried about the consequences of hammering.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 554, ben dover123 wrote:
In post 551, Scipio1 wrote:eso, italiano, and Spoon’s actions at EOD are... bad. I’ll explain this better when I get on a laptop.
For Spoon, are you talking about the role fishing stuff? That's bad but not nearly as bad as eso and Italiano imo.
Scipio1 wrote:oh also hi Ben, remember you from 2046 as well :)
:)
Yes, the rolefishing was terrible. Also that he suggested Italiano PR and then voted him in his literal next post.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 543, ben dover123 wrote:Honestly can't believe you guys actually limmed Lunar smh
Man's actions were anti-town but I thought everything he was trying to do screamed town to me.
Do you mean to say you think Redados is town? Because Lunar didn't replace Man, Redados did.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

...oh

that's confusing lmao

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that Redados/Italiano hits one scum. And Spoon/eso hits the other. I can reconsider ben but I believe he's town too.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 600, Redados wrote:
In post 597, ben dover123 wrote:
In post 595, esotericzoomer wrote: removing their vote doesnt equate to them changing their read
they scumread me, i scumread them
Still getting pings from how easy it was for Redados to turn back and unvote you.
I still scumread zoomer. However, if you (in general) wall post then I am less likely to vote you, yes.
Scipio1 wrote:Sooo... you're reading off of effort?
I actually think eso/Redados is the most likely pairing rn but I'll save that for after flips.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

I just realized that depending on the setup, scum has a potential fakeclaim.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

I'm not gonna jump to conclusions yet but you taking your vote off of him for the reason of "he made a wall post" surely doesn't look good.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

anti-town =/= towny

i'm liking spoon less and less tbh

i thought his tunnel on bb/eso d1 was towny but it seems like he's just been coasting since eod1, especially considering the eso/Italiano/Redados interactions are all a hot mess.

And yes, it literally was rolefishing considering you got a claim from Italiano.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

Actually have spoon and redados had any kind of interactions at all?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 652, Redados wrote:ok, thinking about it I think that italiano is just town. I think that his hammer was tstbs and I also think that scum wouldn't claim vt like he did at the drop of a hat.
kinda conflicted about this because in my last game i used this same logic on a scum who hammered town d1
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 658, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 634, Scipio1 wrote:I just realized that depending on the setup, scum has a potential fakeclaim.
Umm, not sure about this here. Think about it, because the jailkeeper is already dead, they can’t fakeclaim town friendly neighbor or town tracker since the real one would be out there. They can only hope we are in C2 which would allow them to claim either one since we only have vanilla townies. If we are in A or B, it would make sense imo for the real tracker/townfriendly neighbor to let it ride for a day so we can catch them.
uh
is this a derpclear?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 689, Scipio1 wrote:
In post 658, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 634, Scipio1 wrote:I just realized that depending on the setup, scum has a potential fakeclaim.
Umm, not sure about this here. Think about it, because the jailkeeper is already dead, they can’t fakeclaim town friendly neighbor or town tracker since the real one would be out there. They can only hope we are in C2 which would allow them to claim either one since we only have vanilla townies. If we are in A or B, it would make sense imo for the real tracker/townfriendly neighbor to let it ride for a day so we can catch them.
uh
is this a derpclear?
to elaborate, scum knows the exact setup because the scum PRs (if any) are different in each setup with a JK.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

if he's too experienced for this type of stuff then is he just scum who faked it?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

Except it's completely wrong...?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

pretty sure the confusion here lies in the fact that you referred to Lunar as "man" when there's a player in this game who replaced out who was actually named "Man."

pedit: eso, what are your thoughts on the italiano derpclear?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 700, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 699, Scipio1 wrote:pretty sure the confusion here lies in the fact that you referred to Lunar as "man" when there's a player in this game who replaced out who was actually named "Man."

pedit: eso, what are your thoughts on the italiano derpclear?
my thoughts are:
youre reading too far into it
that's a lame response...
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 703, esotericzoomer wrote:i dont know if you dont have anything to talk about so youre focusing on this 'derpclear' but this aint it chief
just stop.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 706, Redados wrote:didn't I explicitly say this too?
Where?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 708, SpoonMan Abrams X wrote:Also why is there so much fixation on trying to deduce what the exact setup is? It's a waste of time at the absolute best. Other things we can spend our time analysing.
Literally no one is doing this. I just said that scum has a potential fakeclaim depending on the setup.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

fwiw I think the italiano thing was definitely genuine but doesn't necessarily make him town (it's a good look though imo)
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

No, my point was that you said:
In post 658, ItalianoVD wrote:Umm, not sure about this here. Think about it, because the jailkeeper is already dead, they can’t fakeclaim town friendly neighbor or town tracker since the real one would be out there. They can only hope we are in C2 which would allow them to claim either one since we only have vanilla townies. If we are in A or B, it would make sense imo for the real tracker/townfriendly neighbor to let it ride for a day so we can catch them.
which is a pretty big misunderstanding of the setup and could thus be considered as a derpclear.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

lmao, it's like talking to a brick wall

just because my read goes against your confbiased tunnel scumread doesn't make it invalid or useless
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 716, SpoonMan Abrams X wrote:Also people got on my case about "role hunting" when I pointed out a soft claim
Oh yeah. This.

There is a huge difference between pointing out a possible softclaim (which later baited a real claim) and purely talking about mechanics in this setup (even if it's wrong).
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 722, SpoonMan Abrams X wrote:Maybe also just chill out :cool:
sorry, just frustrated

i don't recall anyone asking for a claim from italiano?

also explain why it's a bad read
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

That wasn't the point though. The point was that Italiano's post demonstrated a clear misunderstanding of the setup that I think likely comes from town.
In post 658, ItalianoVD wrote:Umm, not sure about this here. Think about it, because the jailkeeper is already dead, they can’t fakeclaim town friendly neighbor or town tracker since the real one would be out there.
They can only hope we are in C2 which would allow them to claim either one since we only have vanilla townies.
If we are in A or B, it would make sense imo for the real tracker/townfriendly neighbor to let it ride for a day so we can catch them.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

anyways this is getting nowhere and I agree that setup spec is useless so I'm just gonna drop this and head out for now
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

Scum doesn't need to "hope" that we are in any setup because they already know the exact setup based on their roles.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 746, esotericzoomer wrote:I originally took my vote off to wait until I get a proper read on ben, while I'm reconsidering my read on Redados and am mildly worried about ben I've seen nothing that should make me doubt my prior read on spoonman.
VOTE: Spoonman Abrams X

a ben/spoonman team could be the vibe
In post 747, esotericzoomer wrote:
but that's just a load of tinfoil though
the bolded quote is disgusting, literally no need to add that

and explain ben, because your reasoning is ridiculously generic
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 739, Redados wrote:I think he’s scum.
What exactly changed your mind? I recall you saying:
In post 652, Redados wrote:ok, thinking about it I think that italiano is just town. I think that his hammer was tstbs and I also think that scum wouldn't claim vt like he did at the drop of a hat.
and none of your posts in between really showed much progression on your Italiano read.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 765, esotericzoomer wrote:it's a surface level read that I have no intention of following up on
yet you decided to shade ben by calling out ben/spoon?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 752, ben dover123 wrote:Honestly, does Italiano town make sense? I'm feeling like Italiano is just getting piled on for his "hammer on a miselim" and his ISO actually has some decent stuff I can townread off of.
such as?

fwiw I don't think Italiano's hammer was scummy either
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

changed my mind about italiano

the main thing I didn't like about it was that he said "I'll take the backlash later" but I'm now thinking it's NAI
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 768, esotericzoomer wrote:that isn't shade, that's tinfoil
the difference is the intent
huh
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 771, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 770, Scipio1 wrote:changed my mind about italiano

the main thing I didn't like about it was that he said "I'll take the backlash later" but I'm now thinking it's NAI
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ok
huh x2
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

Italiano gave actual reasoning for that. YOu on the other hand look like you just threw ben's name out there for no reason.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 776, esotericzoomer wrote:The true shade here is you trying to spin what I said in a negative light.
dropping this argument but i'mma just say no to this

On a (sort of) unrelated note, why exactly are you mildly worried about ben?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 779, Redados wrote:I changed my mind
not in the mood
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

ok
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 791, ben dover123 wrote:
In post 790, esotericzoomer wrote: he meant my tinfoil which i didnt think was that problematic and neither did you, the person in question
...he was talking about your tinfoil? I'm pretty sure Scipio directed that at my vote on Redados.
no
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

bruh

I was talking about eso being extremely vague about his "mild suspicion" on you.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Scipio1 »

lmao
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 801, Redados wrote:Who is coasting right now
lowkey paranoid about ben actually. I feel like he's being less proactive and ... active in general this game.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

What is your read on Spoon?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

Also I agree with the Italiano townreads just because I don't really see him being scum with... anyone tbh

unless it's like, ben, but other than that idts

(
note that I suck at interactions so take this with a grain of salt
)
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

Redados
eso
Spoon
ben
Italiano
Sly

is my hang preference for today.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

I don't think it's ruled out...
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 834, SpoonMan Abrams X wrote:
In post 807, ben dover123 wrote:In this case I see that Spoon is basically SR'ing people for being on the Lunar wagon which is bad. Sometimes townwagons are pure and I think this might be the case or close to so. We have a flipped Jailkeeper, Sly, Scipio, Italiano and eso on this wagon so minus eso this wagon honestly looks like a completely pure wagon.

Also not getting the "deliberate" actions of Italiano. I just don't see them.
On the contrary, scrum reading people for not voting Italianob more or less. Except for Italiano himself (wouldnt expect him to selfvote hammet) who I've already outlined why I think their scrum previously even if you don't agree with it.
hold up
WHAT
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Scipio1 »

"I scumread Italiano and so everyone who doesn't vote Italiano is scum."

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 847, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 836, ben dover123 wrote:He never wanted to hammer in the first place but with only a couple hours left before deadline he decided to make his move.
Uhh...no, that’s not how I felt at all, lol. I was a little less suspicious of Lunar than earlier in the day, but never cleared him as town. I was definitely comfortable with hammering. Not sure where you got that from. :roll: :)
This post is definitely +town for Italiano because he could've easily just went with this but instead blatantly admits to it being wrong.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Scipio1 »

Please explain, then, because that's exactly what it sounds like you said.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 855, midwaybear wrote:
SpoonMan Abrams X has requested replacement.
uhh
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

also what deadline is in 2.5 days I did NOT realize that

I'm replacing Italiano with ben in my PoE. If ben is scum then Italiano might be scum but his last few posts have made me think that he's just town.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

hopefully another 2046 player replaces in :P
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Scipio1 »

VOTE: Redados
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Scipio1 »

redados/ben probably hits one scum
and eso/spoon the other

oh and welcome to the game numka :D
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 882, numka wrote:Copy pasting? Hardly.

I don't know what to think about Redados. As for why italiano, I've already explained - process of elimination, mostly. (Except for redados. I don't know what to think about him, so he's not eliminated yet.)

Off topic: Thank you everyone for welcoming me! :D
Could I get a better explanation as to why you thought june and Silver were townie (aka ben and eso)?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Scipio1 »

Also why do you think Italiano is suspicious only by PoE but not redados
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #123) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 913, esotericzoomer wrote:ben, scipio, and italiano, before EoD can you guys provide brackets?

for example

{zealot}
{italliano, scipio}
{ben}
{Redados}
{numka}
{zealot}
{italiano}
{ben}
{eso, numka, redados}
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #124) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

also UNVOTE: why is redados at E-1
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #125) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 918, ben dover123 wrote:Redados please claim.
why on earth would you ask this when no one declared intent to hammer and there are still 2 days left
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #126) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 942, ben dover123 wrote:Ok, I think it's time to reveal what I was going to say today:

I am a Town Friendly Neighbor

I targeted Sly N1.

Scum already knew that there was a Neighbor in play and so by claiming here I'm not really losing the opportunity to CC a claim and it should help you guys progress your PoE to the point of gamesolving. Honestly I'm really disappointed in my play so far and I should not be allowed to be mechanically cleared here but I was lucky enough to replace into a FN slot.
...oh
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #127) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

ok wait hold up in that case that probably means that redados is just scum here

pedit: yeah, and?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #128) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 952, esotericzoomer wrote:
mind explaining

it's nai but how the fuck do you have 3 people in your scum bracket
I... am getting scummy vibes from all 3 of you? It's not rocket science lol.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #129) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

i have absolutely no clue what point you're trying to get across lol
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #130) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

meh if there was a wolf on the wagon it was probably eso
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #131) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 969, Redados wrote:first of all, I think that scipio has been coasting off of towncred when he was on the mislim wagon day one and (obv only from my perspective) his top scumread right now is town as well. I see someone townread him for his "inquisitive nature" but I'm not impressed by his play day two.
also where on earth did you get any of this from
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #132) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

...i'm actually down for a zoomer elim but the way this wagon was formed was so garbage

like wtf italiano
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #133) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Scipio1 »

sly confirming it doesn’t conftown them, Italiano

gonna read later tonight but my vote’s probably still going to redados
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #134) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Scipio1 »

I don’t think Redados/Italiano is really a thing.

Tbh I don’t think Redados v is a thing either lol.

Imo it’s probably Redados with one of {eso, numka}.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #135) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Scipio1 »

Uh, no, I don’t have you both in my PoE solely for your interactions. I have you both in there because I have no reason to take you out.

If my PoE is to be trusted then scum has probably bussed at one point or another so yeah, I do think Redados/eso is still possible.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #136) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

hi

reading up rn
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #137) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1075, esotericzoomer wrote:You should've been well aware that there was an unread message, unless you want to say you blatantly ignored an unread message expecting it to be a prod then sure, but that's an incredibly weak excuse.
this shade is bad

do you mean to say sly is scum from this???
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #138) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

not much else to say tbh

my reads are basically ben's reads

I still think Italiano is town, even with his weird progression

someone tell me what redados is at because I don't wanna hammer

pedit: oh i see, still don't like it though
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #139) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

@ben you should probably provide some legacy reads btw
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #140) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

VOTE: Redados

E-1 vote
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #141) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

istg if you're scum and you're twilight trolling

cause you're giving me a panic attack rn
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #142) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1130, Redados wrote:
In post 1127, Scipio1 wrote:istg if you're scum and you're twilight trolling

cause you're giving me a panic attack rn
I'm not scum!
why do i not believe you :/
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #143) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

uhh i still think redados could be trolling but if you're not then explain why I'm scum
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #144) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1129, esotericzoomer wrote:redados: "you guys can hammer"
also redados: "that hammer was really scummy zealot, we still had a lot of time left"
this looks like such a dead horse beating

if redados flips scum I'm going after this tomorrow 100%
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #145) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1147, ben dover123 wrote:
i'll look at this once your flip goes through

my deepest regrets if you are town, but twilight trolling exists for a reason
buddy
is this a joke?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #146) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

i'm not ready to accept redados town yet
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #147) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1165, Redados wrote:Also if Ben lives then I feel like zealot is a safe vote.
smh why would you say this out loud if you're town
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #148) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

what's the point of analyzing after the flip if you're pretty much guaranteed to die lmao
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #149) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

that... wasn't the point i was trying to get across

the point is that if ben's gonna do analysis he should do it now because he's pretty much guaranteed to die tonight
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #150) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1185, ben dover123 wrote:
In post 1182, Scipio1 wrote:that... wasn't the point i was trying to get across

the point is that if ben's gonna do analysis he should do it now because he's pretty much guaranteed to die tonight
are you blind
care to open my eyes?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #151) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

oh
do you mean like analysis just for yourself or something?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #152) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1191, Redados wrote:Also I think numka might be spewed town based on my flip.
?????????????????
is this a scumclaim????????????????
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #153) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

i don't think that's how townspew works

i thought townspew was like if person A tmi'd person B town and then person A flipped scum
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #154) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

think i'm just gonna log off now and wait for redados' flip
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #155) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

i have stuff to do lol

and i don't wanna make any assumptions until your flip
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #156) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1212, esotericzoomer wrote:ion know who you're mixing me up with here
but i've already stated who is likely scum if you flip town and that'd be most likely in scipio/italiano, leaning scipio

while numka isn't completely cleared if you flip town, i'll still probably townbin her
you just threw my name in the mud for literally no reason. explain.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #157) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

ugh
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #158) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

i really thought redados was scum, even during twilight when he was filling the thread :(
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #159) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

anyways

I still think Italiano is town

and I'm pretty sure zoomer is just scum since sly/numka interactions don't seem like newbscum bussing

I'm like 90% leaning zoomer/numka rn
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #160) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

oh italiano's here good

talk to me, who is scum?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #161) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

yeah, i mean, during twilight when he was getting all his thoughts out he was sort of obvious town

but i was holding on to that bit of hope that he would still flip scum so rip
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #162) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

i mean, if it's me and zoomer and we elim zoomer, that's still one scum down

also why can't i be town who just genuinely TRed you?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #163) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

'scummy' is objective

redados was scummy in my opinion but I'm sure you think differently
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #164) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1248, ItalianoVD wrote:@everyone: What are your thoughts on the remaining participants?
either zoomer/sly or zoomer/numka imo
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #165) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

...or i just want zoomer dead?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #166) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1253, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 1252, Scipio1 wrote:...or i just want zoomer dead?
You never really went after him hard before why now?
redados flipped v
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #167) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:28 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1265, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 1254, Scipio1 wrote:
In post 1253, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 1252, Scipio1 wrote:...or i just want zoomer dead?
You never really went after him hard before why now?
redados flipped v
you were on that wagon as well
same with the lunar one
you have no moral highground, get off your high horse
doesn’t have anything to do with that lol
I fully thought redados would flip scum and he didn’t which is why my push on you seems out of nowhere
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #168) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:29 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1263, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 1250, Scipio1 wrote:
In post 1248, ItalianoVD wrote:@everyone: What are your thoughts on the remaining participants?
either zoomer/sly or zoomer/numka imo
so either way you believe I'm scum

I'm genuinely sick and tired of people like you throwing me in null and below, there should be something more than 'PoE' and 'vote bad' but literally nobody has even once tried to case me. I'd love if someone genuinely put effort into reading me as I feel people would know I'm town yet no one does and it's so fucking annoying. I'm sorry to go off on this tangent but I think it's justified given how I've been thrown to the wayside.
nice AtE lol
this exact paragraph can be applied for me too
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #169) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Scipio1 »

Why would I need to “throw doubt” as scum if it was literally twilight? I genuinely thought he could’ve been trolling.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #170) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

numka could I get a better explanation for why you think it's Italiano/me?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #171) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:37 am

Post by Scipio1 »

zoomer isn’t an SE lol
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #172) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:39 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1297, esotericzoomer wrote:Immediately where you’ve gone wrong is making reads based on who can be paired together rather than their individual content. That’s a nothing post.
wrong
In ELo eliminating possible partners is an effective way to find scum
That said, @Sly, why did you eliminate zoomer/numka?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #173) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:42 am

Post by Scipio1 »

actually I have no idea how you eliminated any of my potential partners but I’m not complaining lol
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #174) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Scipio1 »

mmm that’s actually a good point
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #175) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Scipio1 »

UNVOTE RIGHT NOW IF YOURE TOWN.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #176) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Scipio1 »

I’m on mobile rn so I can’t really defend myself but seriously? Wtf even are these votes???
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #177) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Scipio1 »

omfg

you do realize that if you’re town then scum can hammer me at any moment??????
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (isolation #178) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1333, numka wrote:
In post 1330, Scipio1 wrote:I’m on mobile rn so I can’t really defend myself but seriously? Wtf even are these votes???
Well I mean, it's not like it was unexpected. And you were beibg pretty quiet too
I’m not active during the day so I’m scum??????????

Actually though what???
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #179) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Scipio1 »

Did either of you even listen to what Redados or Italiano said about ELo???

Or are you both just openwolfing rn?????
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #180) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Scipio1 »

Somebody tell me how numka is not scummy af right now. Zoomer too.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #181) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1340, numka wrote:There, happy?

Care to defend yourself further? Why didnt you appear before?
Not really.

And if you’re asking me to explain my activity levels then no.

I’m on mobile rn so I can’t make extensive posts as I said.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #182) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1342, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 1341, Scipio1 wrote:Somebody tell me how numka is not scummy af right now. Zoomer too.
I mean I was the l-1 vote so if you want to press anyone press me lol
VOTE: esotericzoomer

scumteam is zoomer and numka

if you wanna throw then have fun
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #183) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Scipio1 »

actually though, @italiano @sly tell me how this isn’t blatant openwolfing
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #184) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1347, esotericzoomer wrote:If you're worried about scum hammering then how is me and numka the scumteam?
yeah well you two pretty much just claimed scum as of now

I thought at first that numka’s vote might been newb!town who genuinely didn’t know to not vote in ELo but it’s apparent that it’s noy
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #185) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Scipio1 »

You guys gonna say anything?
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #186) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1314, ItalianoVD wrote:Notice the pattern? Both times Scipio put a townie at L1.
-Day 1 was Lunar
-Day 2 was Redados
Scipio placed two townies at elimination level. What this does is this allows scum to eliminate townies without actually getting the heat of hammering. Its a passive aggressive way of getting to your goal of "X number of townies lynched". What is this Scipio. Doesn't look like a coincidence to me.
this is why I sometimes hate vca, it takes things out of context

I put Lunar at E-1 because there were hours left and I wouldn't be able to get on again before deadline. If he was at E-1 I would've hammered.

Yes i put Redados at E-1 but I made it very clear that was my intent and I also stated multiple times I wanted a Redados elim before that.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #187) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Scipio1 »

and numka's reads are literally a sheep of dead people which is concerning
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #188) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Scipio1 »

ok so sly is confirmed town although that was sorta obvious anyways
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #189) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Scipio1 »

"eso and numka, can you guys justify your scummy behavior by blaming it on scipio so i can be right?"
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #190) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1363, SlyZealot wrote:
In post 1360, Scipio1 wrote:"eso and numka, can you guys justify your scummy behavior by blaming it on scipio so i can be right?"
I mean....I'd love to be right at least once in this game right?
sure but do you realize how that looks from my perspective
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (isolation #191) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Scipio1 »

fmpov eso and numka are confscum which means all i need to do is convince you two it's them and not me
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #192) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1409, ItalianoVD wrote:Scipio what would you say about me thinking your reaction to almost being killed was very ATE.
I will direct you to this quote:
In post 1368, Scipio1 wrote:fmpov eso and numka are confscum which means all i need to do is convince you two it's them and not me
meaning yes. I admit I did use some manipulation tactics. But my original reaction to getting put at E-1 was genuine.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #193) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

you voted correctly
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (isolation #194) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Scipio1 »

-____-
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #195) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Scipio1 »

VOTE: numka
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #196) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Scipio1 »

i was gonna go on a rant yesterday about how much i hate people who twilight troll but the thread got locked lol

(don't take that personally if you're reading this zoomer)
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #197) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Scipio1 »

if zealot's scum they would've just hammered me so yeah no
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (isolation #198) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Scipio1 »

In post 1426, midwaybear wrote:
ItalianoVD was killed Night 3. He was a
Vanilla Townie

Vanilla TownieWelcome!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no special abilities.

You win when there are no longer any threats to town.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment.
Scipio1
Scipio1
Goon
Scipio1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #199) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Scipio1 »

eh whatever the game's already over so gg

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”