chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:55 am

Post by chkflip »

Vote votatto.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:36 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 940, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 925, SirCakez wrote:Farside/votato TvS?
Why, and who of the two are you calling S?
I am not sure
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:36 am

Post by SirCakez »

Agree Maria's catch-up was not great and Paragon was off
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 946, Something_Smart wrote:What didn't you like about Paragon?
In post 945, Vecna wrote:not really thrilled with the MariaR catchup. Combined with the previous slot, id probably be down to vote there.
That is were I'm voting.

VOTE: Maria

I don't know about Votato's reply. I go back and forth on how to take it or if he is just butt hurt at being called out but it's hard to believe the kid finds the things scummy that he called me out for.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:44 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 664, SirCakez wrote:the way that wagon formed made me suspicious
either scum eager to bus or eager to mislynch
Iconeum and ABR fit in there
I think the way ABR is playing so gun ho and in your face is towny, I haven’t played with scum him before, but I like the way he’s playing this.
Icone iso seems perfectly fine to me. I think the lack of effort and I truly mean, bare min scum hunting comes from town more likely than scum here considering it’s just...meh? I wouldn’t want to deal with lynching Ico when we have guns to solve that.
In post 666, DonCorleone wrote:I think my TR on ABR is strengthening somewhat, although I disagree with basically everything he's saying.
Welcome to ABR
In post 715, Vecna wrote:I actually wanna lynch this now.

VOTE: Chkflip
What made you want to pull the trigger on this at this point?
In post 731, Vecna wrote:That reactions that CHK just gave gives me major pause though. Im asking myself if scum is ever gonna go that far appealing to my sense of ego for being "that great" for picking up on something so subtle, or if its just town-him realizing he's achieved some subtle chances in his playstyle. I guess even scum can do the latter.

I dno.
This doesn’t translate well to me, in fact it seems pretty backtreated and scared. Like, just reading the two posts back to back you can see how shockingly different the tone here is. When the vote is put down it’s with confidence but when pressured it reads something else entirely filled with excuses.

VOTE: Vecna
Almost done sweet jesus
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:51 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 760, Something_Smart wrote:Updated townlean cloud: {ABR, lilith, farside, votato, Paragon, Vecna, chkflip, SirCakez, Firebringer}.
Agree on: ABR/Chk/Cakez
Talk to me on: Lilth Farside Votato
In post 781, farside22 wrote:Albert B. Rampage
Iconeum

votato
paragon
DonCorleone
eyestott
Talk to me on Ico/ABR/Don

God can someone be here so I don't feel the need to do these awkward catchups. Thanks
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:53 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 878, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.6

eyestott [4] - Knightmare491, SirCakez, Firebringer, Albert B. Rampage
Knightmare491 [2] - eyestott, DonCorleone
votato [4] - lilith2013, farside22, Iconeum, chkflip
Iconeum [1] - votato
farside22 [1] - Vecna
Firebringer [1] - MariaR

Not Voting [1]
- Something_Smart

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-02 23:35:31)
Votato has been a wagon almost all game, and I think they've made some pretty genuine posting. It also has 2 people I'm fine with voting at the moment. Shockingly, they're mostly townread (Lilth and farside) so this'll at least get someone to start talking. As for Eye, I need to go iso them because I'm pretty sure I skipped the point of the game where they posted at all.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:56 am

Post by MariaR »

I actually really like eyesctott they're coming back from a break or something if I read that correctly and the tone of there posts is really light and relaxed. Like they're just kinda here ya know? I don't see any agenda in their posting. So that raises the question is scum sitting back and just letting these wagons go?

Maybe. Might I suggest a Vecna Farside or Lilth wagon in the meantime? Lets put some life into this game!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:57 am

Post by votato »

In post 956, MariaR wrote:
In post 878, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.6

eyestott [4] - Knightmare491, SirCakez, Firebringer, Albert B. Rampage
Knightmare491 [2] - eyestott, DonCorleone
votato [4] - lilith2013, farside22, Iconeum, chkflip
Iconeum [1] - votato
farside22 [1] - Vecna
Firebringer [1] - MariaR

Not Voting [1]
- Something_Smart

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-02 23:35:31)
Votato has been a wagon almost all game, and I think they've made some pretty genuine posting. It also has 2 people I'm fine with voting at the moment. Shockingly, they're mostly townread (Lilth and farside) so this'll at least get someone to start talking. As for Eye, I need to go iso them because I'm pretty sure I skipped the point of the game where they posted at all.
could you elaborate on lilith and farside? not that i particularly disagree.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

I think farside is town, tone/motivations/gut feel. DC's push on me feels genuine, like he genuinely thought I'm scum trying to get info(only had a quick look at his iso).

More later
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:07 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 957, MariaR wrote:I actually really like eyesctott they're coming back from a break or something if I read that correctly and the tone of there posts is really light and relaxed. Like they're just kinda here ya know? I don't see any agenda in their posting. So that raises the question is scum sitting back and just letting these wagons go?

Maybe. Might I suggest a Vecna Farside or Lilth wagon in the meantime? Lets put some life into this game!
I'm reading the opposite of eyestott town
It's kinda fake sounding
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:07 am

Post by SirCakez »

eyestott's tone
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:07 am

Post by MariaR »

Lilith I feel is forcing her emotions. When I look at her iso I see so many tone shifts. That in and of itself isn't scummy. But when it looks like a pattern that's when it becomes a problem. Whenever she was pushing a scumread it got aggro and whenever it was not it went to friendly/causal. Combine that with the biggest iso in the game and I don't really see strong reasons to townread her. (I could look into her votes but I was being lazy) I think she's a fine vote because she's building up her own advantage. I could quote posts but I don't think this is really shocking info.

Farside, on the other hand, is a really popular townread and I find that super interesting! I can't really get to point A to point B with her. Like I think she has her expectations super high with certain things and not with others. The Cakez read that I brought up for example before. Also check her 2 reads lists in 411 and /781 I didn't see it at first, but really I think she's just trying to shift her gameplay to fit the currant situation. Whatever that may be. I don't see towny solving or good follow up to her scumhunting.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:08 am

Post by MariaR »

What feels fake about it to you? Like are there certain examples that read super fake to you?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:10 am

Post by MariaR »

I can't be the only one who has the opinion that Eye/Votato are town right now and that these wagons suck right?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 955, MariaR wrote:
In post 760, Something_Smart wrote:Updated townlean cloud: {ABR, lilith, farside, votato, Paragon, Vecna, chkflip, SirCakez, Firebringer}.
Agree on: ABR/Chk/Cakez
Talk to me on: Lilth Farside Votato
In post 781, farside22 wrote:Albert B. Rampage
Iconeum

votato
paragon
DonCorleone
eyestott
Talk to me on Ico/ABR/Don

God can someone be here so I don't feel the need to do these awkward catchups. Thanks
ABR isn't a follower. His playstyle this game is just drifting along. Can you explain how you get that as town ABR since he does that as both alignments?
Icon has just one line post that give me nothing for info. Gut says town, lack of content reads null so I stay with that for now.
Don.......something about the way he approaches me just rubbed me the wrong way. I get this trying to appease sense when I read his post.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 964, MariaR wrote:I can't be the only one who has the opinion that Eye/Votato are town right now and that these wagons suck right?
You are more then welcome to help your scum partner out of being lynched. Just let me know which one that is. :lol:
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:14 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 966, farside22 wrote:
In post 964, MariaR wrote:I can't be the only one who has the opinion that Eye/Votato are town right now and that these wagons suck right?
You are more then welcome to help your scum partner out of being lynched. Just let me know which one that is. :lol:
LOL
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 962, MariaR wrote:Lilith I feel is forcing her emotions. When I look at her iso I see so many tone shifts. That in and of itself isn't scummy. But when it looks like a pattern that's when it becomes a problem.
Whenever she was pushing a scumread it got aggro and whenever it was not it went to friendly/causal.
Combine that with the biggest iso in the game and I don't really see strong reasons to townread her. (I could look into her votes but I was being lazy) I think she's a fine vote because she's building up her own advantage. I could quote posts but I don't think this is really shocking info.

Farside, on the other hand, is a really popular townread and I find that super interesting! I can't really get to point A to point B with her. Like I think she has her expectations super high with certain things and not with others. The Cakez read that I brought up for example before. Also check her 2 reads lists in 411 and /781 I didn't see it at first, but really I think she's just trying to shift her gameplay to fit the currant situation. Whatever that may be. I don't see towny solving or good follow up to her scumhunting.
The bold is not a scum tell.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:15 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Farside is my strongest townread, I feel like she’s been super in sync with my thoughts all game and we’re vibing well (hope that isn’t one-sided lmao)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:16 am

Post by farside22 »

I have candy for those how vote Maria for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 969, lilith2013 wrote:Farside is my strongest townread, I feel like she’s been super in sync with my thoughts all game and we’re vibing well (hope that isn’t one-sided lmao)
Nah. I don't like people buttering me up typically but Maria's post and comments just reinforced my town read.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:18 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 965, farside22 wrote:ABR isn't a follower. His playstyle this game is just drifting along. Can you explain how you get that as town ABR since he does that as both alignments?
I haven't played with scum ABR to my knowledge. Do you see him taking advantage of any situation or doing anything scummy? Sure if you think he's drifting that's all fine and dandy but if that's how it's working we'll see that with votes.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:19 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Are you scumreading me?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:20 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 968, farside22 wrote:The bold is not a scum tell.
It is if you take it into context with the rest of the way someone is choosing to act.

Perhaps you can oh I don't know, try to work with me? We both scumread each other so we'll only be getting more info out of each other right?
Super convenient that you only started pushing my slot when I replaced in. Who also did that...oh Vecna that's convenient too!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”