Micro 1006 | Hydrogen-9121 | The End

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 223, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 221, Vanderscamp wrote:Why wouldn't scum be incentivized to try to run up other people once they see a VT claim from Robert in the hopes of outing PRs?
The third question is very pertinent. AoC didn't and hasn't even slightly moved on from unvoting Robert to pushing for another lynch in this day phase. Fae hasn't even threatened it. This is extremely important in understanding what the 'nature of' the unvote was, simply to give Robert breathing room, let the day drag on and let us perhaps get reads on the 2 lurkers.

As scum, AoC would probably (if Robert isn't his partner) sit there giggling and wait for someone to hammer. At the very least, there's no real reason for AoC to suddenly not just unvote but take the game seriously after that point. I read the change in attitude as very towny if Robert is town. If Robert is scum, AoC could have acted in all those ways as the partner.
We might have different opinions on what counts as taking the game seriously, but if this (AOC's next post):
In post 149, Agent of Chaos wrote:May by a bluff.
Though, for mafia it would be better to just fake reads!
Not sure about werewolves.
was taking the game seriously, then I think that's extremely scummy.

I think the reasoning for AoC to do it if Robert is town is to want to try and get other claims, without feeling the need to actually push on people. If AoC started pushing people and trying to run them up, that would definitely be an increase in seriousness, right? I'm not sure why you think the scum line from AoC in that spot involves an increase in seriousness, but that the increase in seriousness from AoC here is an indication of towniness.

I don't care too much about this though because I'm much more confident on Robert being scum than AoC.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

Spoiler:
In post 224, Vanderscamp wrote:I don't understand what's happening this game if you are town, not_mafia.

You came into this game with energy and a self vote and since your first post your energy has been zero.

Why are you even playing this game if you have no interest in hunting at all?
Why is this not you as scum seeing that your partner Robert is likely going down and losing all motivation?

I think we are in quite a good spot because I am quite confident Robert is mafia and we'll be able to kill him without needing any town to claim.

Just one thing, I actually think (of course this could be an 'either way around' act) but it's slightly more likely that if Not_Mafia is scum, Robert is town.

N_M is somewhat taunting me that I will not be killed in the night phase, as if to say 'I'm framing you, not killing you, Robert will flip town.'

Obviously, this is reading into things that may just mean much less than they do. I do not have the slightest clue how to read this user 'Not_Mafia' it's just pure laziness and you can't read laziness as town by default however this user is well-known for this meta it would seem (judging by the user having a reputation for haphazardly hammering even as town).
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Enchant »

It's normal for not_mafia, this post with jester claim is saved and copypasted on start of everygame, but after its not like he is active player.

Robert ultimately digs own grave.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 212, xijinping wrote:
In post 204, RationalMadman wrote:To be clear either way around, I don't townread Vander. That said, the one thing thatakese feel Vander isn't a partner with Robert is how little Robert cares. It imolies Robert's partner doesn't care about this game either.
Can you explain how you get to the conclusion that if scum!Robert doesn't care, his partner doesn't care either? Who would you consider "doesn't care about this game"?

-Xi
He's scum... it's all BS.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:15 pm

In post 215, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 209, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 205, RationalMadman wrote:So Robert's flip is indeed important to structure any day 2 reads and is safest to still eliminate, I will revote after Robert outs reads or when time demands
You just decided I'd be the easiest townie to slay on my second post and you've been piling on nonstop ever since, hoping to bamboozle the other players into submitting to your will, like the good little scum that you are.

I asked you several questions, please answer them.

At the very least, explain your reads on any player except me.
You're scum, you're wasting my time, you already know my alignment.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:23 pm

In post 220, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 204, RationalMadman wrote:To be clear either way around, I don't townread Vander. That said, the one thing thatakese feel Vander isn't a partner with Robert is how little Robert cares. It imolies Robert's partner doesn't care about this game either.
In post 205, RationalMadman wrote:So Robert's flip is indeed important to structure any day 2 reads and is safest to still eliminate, I will revote after Robert outs reads or when time demands
You just decided I'd be the easiest townie to slay on my second post and you've been piling on nonstop ever since, hoping to bamboozle the other players into submitting to your will, like the good little scum that you are.
This is extremely scummy imo

I very much do not believe this is genuine from Robert, I think he is just retaliating.
I'm not retaliation, I have a job with overtime shifts, I don't have the time and energy to fight off a scum with 98 posts that totally dominates the game and decided to call every word I type scummy, he's been pushing me down from the game's onset and keeps me down by kicking me in the nads at every opportunity. He's not a townie honestly trying to find my alignment, he's known my alignment from the start and he could smell I'm an easy mark.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 230, Robert M Hunter wrote:

I very much do not believe this is genuine from Robert, I think he is just retaliating.
I'm not retaliation, I have a job with overtime shifts, I don't have the time and energy to fight off a scum with 98 posts that totally dominates the game and decided to call every word I type scummy, he's been pushing me down from the game's onset and keeps me down by kicking me in the nads at every opportunity. He's not a townie honestly trying to find my alignment, he's known my alignment from the start and he could smell I'm an easy mark.
What I find very suspicious from you is your sudden extreme confidence that he is scum.
Why can't he be town and wrong?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 229, Robert M Hunter wrote:

And who is everyone else in the game? What do you think of their posts?

This is not me agreeing/admitting anything, I am not going to engage in the nonsense. If I fight you more and you are town, it gains us absolutely nothing the next day phase if you don't properly out reads and others interact with it. We are running out of time. You need to out reads that others can react to, so that others can read their reactions.

You don't get that, you just want me eliminated for voting you on a very vaild reason for suspicion. Town that is heavily invested in the game, or actually invested at all, wouldn't have made the first 2 posts you did and then posted nothing since. I think it's possible you're town that just wasn't/isn't invested in this game. I am willing to consider that, so tell the rest what you think. If you are voted off, your dying posts will potentially save the game, from your perspective. You think I am scum, what else do you think?

Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:12 pm

In post 231, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 230, Robert M Hunter wrote:

What I find very suspicious from you is your sudden extreme confidence that he is scum.
Why can't he be town and wrong?
It's his being 100% sure from my second post, never ever having any doubt, and yammering nonstop about me to browbeat the town to vote me out of sheer exhaustion. It's not a townie mindset.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:13 pm

In post 231, Vanderscamp wrote:What I find very suspicious from you is your sudden extreme confidence that he is scum.
Let me ask you, why aren't you suspicious of Madman's "sudden extreme confidence" that I'm scum before I had the chance to say anything?
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:15 pm

In post 232, RationalMadman wrote:And who is everyone else in the game? What do you think of their posts?
That's really rich coming from you, you're obsessed over me like a rejected suitor.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:16 pm

I'll give my thoughts about whoever, whenever I goddam please.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 234, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 231, Vanderscamp wrote:What I find very suspicious from you is your sudden extreme confidence that he is scum.
Let me ask you, why aren't you suspicious of Madman's "sudden extreme confidence" that I'm scum before I had the chance to say anything?
Because I feel his level of engagement has been very towny.
I don't feel like RM as scum needs to try as hard.
He's come out with several train of thoughts where he posts multiple posts in a row that I think have been towny.

I initially did fight back against his accusation against you because I didn't particularly agree with it.
But his confidence about you seems more natural than vice versa (and less strong at this point)
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 142, Agent of Chaos wrote:Yay, I claim!
VOTE: unvote
Reminder that you should use the [unv0te] tag when unvoting instead of Vote: Unvote.
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

Official Vote Count

Robert M Hunter
(2): Enchant, Vanderscamp
RationalMadman
(1): Robert M Hunter
Not_Mafia
(1): Not_Mafia

Not Voting
(3): Agent of Chaos, xijinping, RationalMadman

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to throw someone into a pit.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-04-29 22:06:00)
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
Townie
Agent of Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by Agent of Chaos »

In post 223, RationalMadman wrote:As scum, AoC would probably (if Robert isn't his partner) sit there giggling and wait for someone to hammer.
Lies - I wouldn't giggle!
I would maniacally laugh.
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
Townie
Agent of Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:33 pm

Post by Agent of Chaos »

In post 229, Robert M Hunter wrote:

Not really. Knowing one's alignment is the first thing.
The second is persuading others about it!
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos
Townie
Agent of Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by Agent of Chaos »

In post 236, Robert M Hunter wrote:I'll give my thoughts about whoever, whenever I goddam please.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is in this game?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:19 am

In post 241, Agent of Chaos wrote:The second is persuading others about it!
:lol: I hate this game though, and the onus is on you to read me correctly, but especially to scum read Madman correctly. Unless he's your buddy, in which case I'm screwed.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:39 am

Post by Enchant »

Then why you sign up?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:27 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 244, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 241, Agent of Chaos wrote:The second is persuading others about it!
:lol: I hate this game though, and the onus is on you to read me correctly, but especially to scum read Madman correctly. Unless he's your buddy, in which case I'm screwed.
Let me get this straight, you scumread me because I scumread you.

That is your only read, your only contribution to the game. You claim vanilla.

Somehow, you expect this to turnaround a bandwagon on you.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:28 am

Post by RationalMadman »

I think at this point Robert is actually vanilla and I should have pushed on the hydra.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:29 am

Post by RationalMadman »

However, I am aware of the risk involved with that, regarding PR reveals so I am pretty torn.

Robert appears to be an extremely frustrated vanilla, bursting to be voted off and for me to be voted after.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:30 am

Post by RationalMadman »

His mindset of tunneling me in revenge is not towny but the way he is sticking to it actually is towny.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”