Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2197, pieguyn wrote:also I still don't find you claiming "I WOULD HAVE DONE THIS AS SCUM" convincing

as I said, I think you're explicitly playing to the exact opposite of your scum meta here

I don't have a scum meta.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I don't really care; if you get lynched and you're town Egg is getting lynched tomorrow anyway.

I'm more concerned with making sure I'm not just completely fucking up one of my townreads atm.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Just fucking read the Egg cases, Pie. And get that stick out of you butt, and just open your eyes for a second. The only reason you are voting me is because of you being paranoid. You've never played with TownBoon before this, and it's throwing you off.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, it makes MUCH more sense to lynch Egg toDay than me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

As stated earlier.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Egg will talk you out of lynching him tomorrow, I guarantee it. You will take advantage of that doubt in your town reads...and he'll be able to convince you. If I was scum, I wouldn't be able to fucking convince you to vote anyone else...I JUST FUCKING CLEARED EVERYONE. GOD DAMN PIE.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2205, Boonskiies wrote:Egg will talk you out of lynching him tomorrow, I guarantee it. You will take advantage of that doubt in your town reads...and he'll be able to convince you. If I was scum, I wouldn't be able to fucking convince you to vote anyone else...I JUST FUCKING CLEARED EVERYONE. GOD DAMN PIE.

you
he.

And yes, this is me saying you'll be alive if you lynch me tomorrow, because Egg would be stupid to kill you in the night.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If I'm scum, I've already fucking lost this game. JUST LYNCH EGG. There's far more cases on Egg being scum. To be honest, I actually don't even know what the case is on me besides potential POE.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I want to be alive in the endgame...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, you can't just fucking say everytime that I'm playing to the exact opposite of my scum meta. If I ALWAYS play to the exact opposite of my scum meta, it's not my fucking scum meta.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't even know what the fuck you think my scum meta is!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, funny story...I don't cuss in person. Like ever.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 2194, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 953, pieguyn wrote:
In post 932, SleepyKrew wrote:(also, not hammering there and then a later Thor scumflip would've been pretty damning)

this is one of the reasons she thinks Boon is town, since Boon is known for lolquickhammering in most of his games; ergo, Boon-scum NOT hammering would be stupid. he wouldn't be able to get away with not hammering since everyone would figure it out and place him under scrutiny for it. on the other hand, Boon-town does whatever the hell he wants, so it makes more sense.

it's the opposite of Egg, who she thinks is town specifically bc
he's the type of player who she thinks could get away with letting it go to a no lynch as scum.

she also thinks Boon is acting a lot like late game in Drawn on Arrival, so there's meta reasons behind it.

You not hammering and let it go would have been scummy. People would have caught you, as you are the type who
could
get away. Also, again, I could have hammered there, and like this post says, the fact that I didn't hammer it should get me town points. I would have bussed the fuck out of Thor if I were scum with him.

Actually, your meta that you love to cling to makes me see that you could have hammered and ask "why didn't you?" And Occam's razor says the simplest possible answer why someone who hammers for no reason as town would avoid hammering is because it was hyour scumbuddy and it was still possible to lynch Trojan instead
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Egg »

Boon, saying that pushing your lynch if I was scum is the best move is BS. You and I are the clear 1v1 here and if I was scum I'm smart enough to realize I'd be dumb. Casting doubt on obvtowns like sthar, Trojan, and Delta would make more sense.

Boon wrote: I want to be alive in the endgame...

Neither you or I is getting that or should want it as town. Should this game get to LYLO *knock on wood*, we are both lynch targets. I don't want to get lynched in LYLO so I'd kind of like to be dead before that. I'd be upset if you made it that far as well although that's mostly because if you are town I have to break out my tinfoil hat to figure out who is scum so it pretty much has to be you.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2213, Egg wrote:Boon, saying that pushing your lynch if I was scum is the best move is BS. You and I are the clear 1v1 here and if I was scum I'm smart enough to realize I'd be dumb. Casting doubt on obvtowns like sthar, Trojan, and Delta would make more sense.

Boon wrote: I want to be alive in the endgame...

Neither you or I is getting that or should want it as town. Should this game get to LYLO *knock on wood*, we are both lynch targets. I don't want to get lynched in LYLO so I'd kind of like to be dead before that. I'd be upset if you made it that far as well although that's mostly because if you are town I have to break out my tinfoil hat to figure out who is scum so it pretty much has to be you.

This right here shows why he is scum and needs to be lynched. We need to wait for everyone else before this goes anywhere.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

He just stated he implies that I'm going to flip town. I didn't mean I want to make it to Lylo. I want to end the game here toDay. Also, he's keeping it open so he can lynch people tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Egg »

Lmao you're trying way too hard to stretch every word from me now.
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Trojan Horse »

Three days left. We need to start coming to a consensus.

Sthar, who's your top scumpick now, and why?

Delta, same question.

(I think I know what you both are going to say, but I'll wait until you make it official.)
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2174, Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 2164, Egg wrote:
-Trojan. Reasoning for your vote.

Let me quote one of my earlier posts:

In post 1791, Trojan Horse wrote:Alright, let me take a shot at this.

I'm going to make a (probably stupid) assumption, and guess that scum would not have bussed each other during day 2. (Unless both scum came under pressure; then they'd pretty much have no choice but to do some bussing.) It would've been a risky move, with one scum lynched Day 1; top priority is keeping both remaining scum alive. They could do some bussing later, but not right then.

Under my horrible assumption, pie, SK, and Egg are all town. (I'm not counting sthar here, who fought against Mala's lynch until right before she claimed.) Let's also assume jason/Zach is scum, due to play balance and all that. That leaves Boon, sthar, and Delta.

I still think that scum would've tried as best they could to avoid a scumlynch during day 2. However, looking back at that day, I see that Mala already had 3 votes when Egg voted for her, and I had already said that I might be a 4th. Perhaps Egg's vote wasn't a bus, but an attempt to avoid suspicion himself.

There was also the fact that Mala called both Delta and Egg likely scum, and then voted for Delta. Considering the danger Mala was in at that point, I don't think she would've said that she had a solid townread on her scummate. That would just be setting up her scummate to be lynched as well. (So, Boon is probably not the last scum.) But calling her scummate a likely scum, while going for someone else... that makes total sense.

I could dig up some more things, but really, it's a general scumvibe I get from Egg's iso. (Oversoul is saying the same thing.) And since I no longer think Egg's vote of Mala is evidence that Egg is town, I think Egg is the likeliest to be scum.

This would be consistent with when he jumped onto Thor as well.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 2217, Trojan Horse wrote:Three days left. We need to start coming to a consensus.

Delta, same question.

(I think I know what you both are going to say, but I'll wait until you make it official.)

Just lynch Boon tomorrow. If I have to, I'll self vote to avoid no lynch so we aren't in the same spot tomorrow minus the NK.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by pieguyn »

meh

I want a Boon lynch over an Egg lynch at this point (and I'm fully expecting him to come in here and make a bunch of posts in response to this, but w/e). *if* he's town, I'll likely be dead and Egg should be the lynch tomorrow. TH is fucking town; do not lynch him under any circumstances. I get there's at least one person who's paranoid of him, but he's town here. I'd likely outright quit the game if he was scum.

I still don't know why Mala would push DW like she did here if she was scum. I'd still like to know if people have a potential explanation for this or if no one is saying anything just bc they don't have an explanation/agree with what I'm saying.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by pieguyn »

for the record, my opinion on Boon's latest posts aligns with Egg's. it feels more like he's trying to stroke sthar/TH's ego as opposed to presenting any new/original points. and I agree it felt like the Burning in that he was just throwing whatever he could out there without believing it.

so

just ugh. I don't want to fuck up and lose this.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2219, Egg wrote:
In post 2217, Trojan Horse wrote:Three days left. We need to start coming to a consensus.

Delta, same question.

Just lynch Boon tomorrow. If I have to, I'll self vote to avoid no lynch so we aren't in the same spot tomorrow minus the NK.

fuck, how does this come from scum...Egg, town's going to lose this game probably. If I'm wrong on you, sorry. GuyInFreezer thinks you are town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by pieguyn »

putting this here for my own reference: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=21919&f=54
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Egg »

We have two lynches left and we know who they are. If Pie or sthar is scum, bussing Thor was the winning move regardless. No point in dragging this out.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”