Newbie 2056: Forkula - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Newbie 2056: Forkula - Game Over

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Newbie 2056: Forkula

Flavor:
Spoiler:

Player List:

1. Ahri
2. BBmolla (SE)
3. Cabd (SE)
4. Enchant
5. endlessdark
6. Facebones
7. MrSunrise
8. Salsabil Faria
9. unwnd (SE)

Alive:

Spoiler:
3. Cabd,
Town Mason

6. Facebones,
Vanilla Townie

Dead:

Spoiler:
2. BBmolla,
Mafia Roleblocker,
was eliminated Day 1.

9. unwnd,
Vanilla Townie,
was killed Night 1.

1. Ahri,
Vanilla Townie,
was eliminated Day 2.

5. endlessdark,
Vanilla Townie,
was killed Night 2.

7. MrSunrise,
Vanilla Townie,
was eliminated Day 3.

4. Enchant,
Town Mason,
was killed Night 3.

8. Salsabil Faria,
Mafia Goon,
was eliminated Day 4.

Events:

Last edited by borkjerfkin on Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:38 am, edited 10 times in total.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Rules

General
  1. Site-wide rules, as always, apply here.
  2. I reserve the right to change any of the following rules at any time. I will also inform the players in thread and via PM in the unlikely scenario in which this is required.
  3. This list is not necessarily all-inclusive. If you're unsure whether or not something is allowed, please PM me about it.
  4. Disregarding the rules may result in consequences up to and including modkill and/or force-replacement.
  5. There is to be NO PRIVATE OR OUTSIDE OF THREAD COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER PLAYERS IN THIS GAME ABOUT THIS GAME AT ANY TIME

6. If you need to talk to me in thread,
    please use bold.
    Additionally, feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.
  7. Please do not use hidden or encrypted text.
  8. Play to win.
  9. Please treat your fellow players with respect. At the same time, please try not to take comments personally whenever possible.
  10. Please allow for your fellow players to go V/LA.
  11. Please keep me in the loop about your own V/LA status.
  12. Purple is my color. Please do not use purple.

13. Have Fun!
Gameplay
  1. The following vote formats are the de-facto standard on the site (aka votes should be enclosed with vote tags or bold tags. I don't care about caps/spelling/etc.)
    • VOTE: borkjerfkin
    • Vote: borkjerfkin
  2. UNVOTE: /
    unvote
    declarations are valid to remove your vote, but are
    not
    required in order to change it.
  3. If it appears to be a vote for a player, I will treat it as a vote for a player. Please don't attempt to fool me or other players with regard to fake votes. Do not put votes in spoiler tags.
  4. An
    elimination
    is achieved when half plus one of the current number of living players are voting for the same player. If this does not occur by deadline, a No Elimination will occur -- there is no plurality elimination in this game.
  5. Twilight is the time between the 'hammer' vote being cast and the beginning of the night phase. All living players, including the most recent elimination, may talk during this time.
  6. Players' alignments will be revealed on death.
  7. When killed, a player may make one informationless 'bah' post at the beginning of the next day phase and must be silent thereon until the conclusion of the game.
  8. Please submit all night actions either via your private topic if you have one, or by PM if you do not.
  9. If you have a night action and do not submit one, you will not take an action. I will not resolve your action on a random person.
  10. Player List is ordered alphabetically by the initial players' names.
  11. Role distribution is guaranteed to be random, determined with the aid of random.org
Deadlines
  1. Day 1 will be exactly 10 days long. All further days will be seven (7) days long. Extensions may be granted at my discretion for what I feel are extenuating circumstances.
  2. Nights will be exactly two days (48 hours) long.
  3. Players will be given 48 hours to initially pick up role PMs, or they will be replaced.
  4. Players will be prodded after 36 hours of inactivity during the day, excepting V/LA circumstances.
  5. Failure to pick up a prod in 24 hours will result in replacement. Asking for replacement will result in replacement.
SE Guidelines

The purpose of the SE (Semi-Experienced) players in this game is to help newbies understand how the game is played on mafiascum.net. If you have any questions about abbreviations, etiquette, mafia theory, etc., do not hesitate to ask. Newbie games are meant to be educational.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Setup

This game uses the NewD3 setup.

One of the nine following setups will be generated (each is based on listed "special roles" in a cell in the matrix, after which 5 Vanilla Townies and 1 Mafia Goon are added.)
  • [A1]
    1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker
    Vs.
    Town Cop, Town Doctor, 5 Vanilla Townies

• [A2]
    Vs.
    Town Jailkeeper, Town Tracker, 5 Vanilla Townies

• [A3]
    Vs.
    Town Mason, Town Mason, 5 Vanilla Townies

• [B1]
    1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Rolecop
    Vs.
    Town Tracker, Town Friendly Neighbor, 5 Vanilla Townies

• [B2]
    Vs.
    Town Jailkeeper, Town Friendly Neighbor, 5 Vanilla Townies

• [B3]
    Vs.
    Town Tracker, Town Doctor, 5 Vanilla Townies

• [C1]
    2 Mafia Goons
    Vs.
    Town Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies

• [C2]
    2 Mafia Goons
    Vs.
    Town Jailkeeper, 6 Vanilla Townies

• [C3]
    2 Mafia Goons
    Vs.
    Town Mason, Town Mason, 5 Vanilla Townies

The PMs for every possible role are listed below:

Spoiler: Sample Role PMs
Vanilla TownieWelcome!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no special abilities.

You win when there are no longer any threats to town.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment.

Town JailkeeperWelcome!

You are a
Town Jailkeeper

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills and be prevented from using their own action, if they have one, during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

The game thread is here.

Town CopWelcome!

You are a
Town Cop

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed if they are
Town
or
Mafia
. If you are roleblocked, you will receive "No Result."

The game thread is here.

Town MasonWelcome!

You are a
Town Mason

You know that [player] is Town-aligned. You also share a Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

You have no active abilities.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment or by posting in your PT.

Town TrackerWelcome!

You are a
Town Tracker

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed what player or players they targeted with their action, if any. If you are roleblocked, you will receive "No Result."

The game thread is here.

Town DoctorWelcome!

You are a
Town Doctor

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

The game thread is here.

Town Friendly NeighborWelcome!

You are a
Town Friendly Neighbor

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be sent a message informing them that you are Town-aligned.

The game thread is here.

Mafia GoonWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Goon

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Mafia RolecopWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Rolecop

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed of their role but not their alignment.
Vanilla Townies
and
Mafia Goons
will both return "Vanilla". If you are roleblocked, you will receive "No Result."

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a role cop in the same night phase. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Mafia RoleblockerWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Roleblocker

You may target one player per night. This player will be prevented from performing their own action, if any.

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a roleblock in the same night phase. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

The game thread is here.

beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Tips for new players

Introduction and Tips
Thanks to Irrelephant11 and others for their contributions to these tips.

Here are some helpful links (a lot of them from our helpful wiki):

-> Forum Rules and Guidelines
-> The Glossary
-> Commonly Used Abbreviations
-> The Newbie Guide
-> Articles on How to Play Well (be sure to check the dates these were written/updated, as good advice changes over time)

Key Concepts and Tips

Activity

Try to check in at least once a day.
Besides the activity requirements listed in the moderator's original post, it's just necessary for a fun and healthy game that everyone
plays
. If you post very rarely, or only post a little bit at a time, you may get scumread for lurking. Even if you are not scumread for it, what's the fun in playing a game where multiple people are hardly participating?

Site Meta

Meta is the description of how people on Mafiascum like to play mafia. Things can be different on other online mafia sites, or if you play IRL, so it's good to know what's expected of you on this site. These aren't "rules", per se, but if you don't follow these guidelines it is likely things will go poorly for you on MS. Some examples are...

Random Voting Stage (RVS)

Games on MafiaScum almost always begin with what we call the Random Voting Stage (RVS). At this point in the game, we are in a low information game state (except the mafia, which know everyone’s alignment). As a way to provoke reaction, start a discussion, and try to determine alignment, people will usually vote for non-serious reasons. As the discussion progresses, we will eventually get the game moving and progress out of RVS.

Voting, E-x, and Hammers

E-x is a way to convey how far away a player is away from elimination. For example, you should always announce that you are putting someone at E-1 (1 vote away from an elimination) so that someone doesn’t come along and accidentally vote for that player's elimination. This also prevents Mafia-aligned players from coming along and placing the final vote to eliminate (“hammer”) and claiming ignorance about doing so. You may also see E-2 and E-3 (2 votes away from elimination and 3 votes away from elimination, respectively).

Before you hammer a player, state your intent to hammer (usually done in bold) and ask the player to claim their role. This is done to prevent power roles from being eliminated, and can sometimes get Mafia-aligned players to be caught (via counter claiming). It's best to then allow other players to react and discuss the claim before hammering.

Claiming Your Role

It is almost always best to not claim your role unless you are at E-1 and have been asked to claim as part of an “intent to hammer.” This is because, as a town power role (“PR”), if you out prematurely, you are likely to be night-killed (“NK’d”). As a Vanilla Townie (“VT”), claiming early helps the mafia team narrow down the setup and possible PR candidates. An exception to this would be if a mafia player claimed your role, claiming early to counter the false claim (“CC”) would out the mafia player, and would be a benefit to the town.

Do not fake claim a power role as town!
While it may help you avoid getting eliminated, you might cause a real PR to out themselves by counterclaiming - then the mafia will know who the PR is, and you will probably get eliminated for lying to town. Feel free to fake a claim as scum, though, if you think it would help.

ELo

ELo is the shortened representation of “Eliminate or Lose.” ELo in the Newbie Queue is when there are 3 remaining players, 2 of which are town and 1 is mafia; or when there are 5 remaining players, 3 of which are town and 2 are mafia. It is important in these situations that the town aligned players do not carelessly vote like is done during RVS or early days, as the mafia player(s) can organize and instantly provide the necessary votes to eliminate (“quickhammer”) and win the game.

Conclusion

Mafia is hard!
As town, it can be hard to figure things out, and stressful when people think you're scum.
That's okay!
Just share your thoughts on who you think is scum as they come to you, and don't be afraid to change your mind. As scum, it can be hard to lie convincingly, and stressful when people think you're scum. Don't let that scare you! Try to think of what you would post if you were town, and don't be afraid to "change your mind".

This is a game.
Have fun!
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Role PMs are going out. Game will begin when 8/9 have confirmed.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:33 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 1.0
[9] Not Voting (Ahri, BBmolla, Cabd, Enchant, endlessdark, Facebones, MrSunrise, Salsabil Faria, unwnd)

With 9 alive, it is 5 to eliminate.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-03-05 08:30:00)
beefycheese
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

1st! :D
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
MrSunrise
MrSunrise
Goon
MrSunrise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:30 am

Post by MrSunrise »

In post 1, borkjerfkin wrote:
Rules

General
  1. Site-wide rules, as always, apply here.
  2. I reserve the right to change any of the following rules at any time. I will also inform the players in thread and via PM in the unlikely scenario in which this is required.
  3. This list is not necessarily all-inclusive. If you're unsure whether or not something is allowed, please PM me about it.
  4. Disregarding the rules may result in consequences up to and including modkill and/or force-replacement.
  5. There is to be NO PRIVATE OR OUTSIDE OF THREAD COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER PLAYERS IN THIS GAME ABOUT THIS GAME AT ANY TIME

6. If you need to talk to me in thread,
    please use bold.
    Additionally, feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.
  7. Please do not use hidden or encrypted text.
  8. Play to win.
  9. Please treat your fellow players with respect. At the same time, please try not to take comments personally whenever possible.
  10. Please allow for your fellow players to go V/LA.
  11. Please keep me in the loop about your own V/LA status.
  12. Purple is my color. Please do not use purple.

13. Have Fun!
Gameplay
  1. The following vote formats are the de-facto standard on the site (aka votes should be enclosed with vote tags or bold tags. I don't care about caps/spelling/etc.)
    • VOTE: borkjerfkin
    • Vote: borkjerfkin
  2. UNVOTE: /
    unvote
    declarations are valid to remove your vote, but are
    not
    required in order to change it.
  3. If it appears to be a vote for a player, I will treat it as a vote for a player. Please don't attempt to fool me or other players with regard to fake votes. Do not put votes in spoiler tags.
  4. An
    elimination
    is achieved when half plus one of the current number of living players are voting for the same player. If this does not occur by deadline, a No Elimination will occur -- there is no plurality elimination in this game.
  5. Twilight is the time between the 'hammer' vote being cast and the beginning of the night phase. All living players, including the most recent elimination, may talk during this time.
  6. Players' alignments will be revealed on death.
  7. When killed, a player may make one informationless 'bah' post at the beginning of the next day phase and must be silent thereon until the conclusion of the game.
  8. Please submit all night actions either via your private topic if you have one, or by PM if you do not.
  9. If you have a night action and do not submit one, you will not take an action. I will not resolve your action on a random person.
  10. Player List is ordered alphabetically by the initial players' names.
  11. Role distribution is guaranteed to be random, determined with the aid of random.org
Deadlines
  1. Day 1 will be exactly 10 days long. All further days will be seven (7) days long. Extensions may be granted at my discretion for what I feel are extenuating circumstances.
  2. Nights will be exactly two days (48 hours) long.
  3. Players will be given 48 hours to initially pick up role PMs, or they will be replaced.
  4. Players will be prodded after 36 hours of inactivity during the day, excepting V/LA circumstances.
  5. Failure to pick up a prod in 24 hours will result in replacement. Asking for replacement will result in replacement.
SE Guidelines

The purpose of the SE (Semi-Experienced) players in this game is to help newbies understand how the game is played on mafiascum.net. If you have any questions about abbreviations, etiquette, mafia theory, etc., do not hesitate to ask. Newbie games are meant to be educational.
Hi there everyone.

RNGesus told me that BBmolla is scum, since asking the oracle and not committing to the answer can have very bad consequences:
VOTE: BBmolla

Dear BBmolla, could you please comment on your alignment?
MrSunrise
MrSunrise
Goon
MrSunrise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:30 am

Post by MrSunrise »

Ops sorry about the quote, did not even notice I had it.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Lol, happens sometimes.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Facebones »

I am a vengeful one.
VOTE: Enchant
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not after me.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 10, Facebones wrote:I am a vengeful one.
Hi, good to see you again. And your vote has irony :wink:

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Cabd »

VOTE: unwnd

Sorry man I got town and you know that we are destined to not draw the same alignment.

Will also accept a hardbus of your partner today, though!
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 10, Facebones wrote:I am a vengeful one.
Oh, hi.

VOTE: unwnd
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Cabd »

{BBmolla, Facebones, unwnd} is my "played with before" list although I admit to stalking the completed games of a few other players here.

Amusingly, BB was actually in my second newbie game onsite! Back when the IC system existed.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Enchant »

What is IC system?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 15, Enchant wrote:What is IC system?
In post 3, PenguinPower wrote:IC role eliminated and replaced with an additional SE slot. (2/6/2019)

Essentially, one of the SE slots was designated as ALSO providing a teaching role. here's my old boilerplate IC post:

Subject: Newbie 1508 [GAME OVER]
Cabd wrote:
Hello! I am the IC (Inexperience-challenged) player in this game. That means in addition to playing as a player, I am also the teacher of sorts for this game. Regardless of my alignment, I am governed by the rules set forth for IC players. This means I
WILL NOT
lie to you about game theory, proper practices, and the like. If you have any sort of question about what a term means, what the acceptable plays are for a certain scenario, etc, I will answer it truthfully to the best of my abilities. I will cover some basic stuff in the next few sections. Click "show" to reveal the sections that you are interested in.

Spoiler: Starting the Game
The game usually starts in what is known as "RVS" which stands for "Random Voting Stage." In this phase of the game, players often cast votes for silly or little to no reason to get the game started. The game will progress out of RVS naturally within a page (1 page = 25 posts) or two.

Please note that it is ALWAYS better to lynch on day one than no lynch. This means that there will be one of us sent to the gallows within the next 14 days.

Spoiler: How to Play
During the day, it is your job to vote for the player you wish to be lynched. Use vote tags like so:

Code: Select all

[vote]Cabd[/vote]

Code: Select all

[unvote]Cabd[/unvote]

You can unvote and revote as often as you'd like, your vote isn't "stuck" or anything of the sort.

Try to make a post at least once every real life day. The game is a lot mroe fun and solvable when everyone is contributing.

Do
~NOT~
claim your role unless you are at what is known as "L-1". This means that there are enough votes minus one before you are lynched. There are several reasons for this, and I can go into more detail if anyone is curious.

Spoiler: Some Terms and Abbreviations
Here's a quick non-perfect list of terms you may seen thrown around:

IC: Inexperience-Challenged player (that's me!)
SE: Semi-experienced challenged player
Scum: General term for non-town alignments, in the case of this game, the mafia players
Maf: Mafia
L-# : The number of votes before a player is lynched.
LYLO: Lynch (correctly) or lose. This means that if a lynch on town occurs, the mafia immediately wins
MYLO: Lynch (correctly or nolynch) or lose. This means a no lynch is allowable to drop numbers before LYLO.

Show

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:53 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 7, MrSunrise wrote:Dear BBmolla, could you please comment on your alignment?
it's my preferred alignment

VOTE: Cabd
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:53 am

Post by unwnd »

Yeah just give me a second won't you? I need to establish presence

VOTE: endlessdark
Stop
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:53 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Salsabil Faria

nvm this is scum
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Enchant »

I suggesting murdering anime avatars first.
MrSunrise
MrSunrise
Goon
MrSunrise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:26 am

Post by MrSunrise »

Thank you, BBmolla. I was going to join you in your vote however:
In post 20, Enchant wrote:I suggesting murdering anime avatars first.
Murder is the action of scum. Town performs rightful elimination:

I am guessing you posted in the wrong thread.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 19, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Salsabil Faria

nvm this is scum
I wish to subscribe to this newsletter.
Show

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:29 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 20, Enchant wrote:I suggesting murdering anime avatars first.
Luckily my picture is just from an artist and not depicted in an anime

I'm safe
Stop
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Ahri »

Hi friends, town vig here, shooting the player with the most pepega name tn, thank

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”