Newbie 2072: All Guns Blazing!! - Ended

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Newbie 2072: All Guns Blazing!! - Ended

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:58 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Newbie: 2072 - All Guns Blazing!!!

Crime isn't a game, it's a way of life!

Moderator: ArcAngel9

The flavor is purely for entertainment and has no effect whatsoever on the NewD3 newbie game setup and rules!!

Players:

Portia
Shrek

Pavowski

alstroemerial

Zyla**
T3

Lukewarm

Val89

Not_Mafia (SE)

Umlaut (SE)

marcistar (SE)

*=No of prods received
Bold means confirmed

Alive:

Spoiler:

Dead:

Spoiler:
Shrek
Vanilla Townie
, eliminated on day 1

Val89
Vanille Townie
, killed on N1

Pavowski
Mafia Goon
, eliminated from game on Day 2

marcistar
Mafia Goon
, eliminated on Day 3

Mod-Killed

Game Status:
Ended

Spoiler:
Town Wins

Who is SE & IC?

Spoiler:
Semi-experienced (SE) players are here because they have completed at least two games.
The Inexperience Challenged (IC) player is here because he/she has completed at least five games, has been a part of MafiaScum for at least three months, and has elected to be this teaching role. It is recommended they follow the Being a Good IC guidelines.
Last edited by ArcAngel9 on Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:36 pm, edited 16 times in total.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:00 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Game Setup Information:

Newbie Setup
Newbie Setup

NewD3 (as designed by RadiantCowbells):

ABC
Mafia
Mafia Roleblocker
Mafia Rolecop
Mafia Goon
Row 1
Town Cop and Town Doctor
Town Tracker and Town Friendly Neighbor
Town Cop and Vanilla Townie
Row 2
Town Jailkeeper and Town Tracker
Town Jailkeeper and Town Friendly Neighbor
Town Jailkeeper and Vanilla Townie
Row 3
Town Mason and Town Mason
Town Tracker and Town Doctor
Town Mason and Town Mason

Each Newbie Game will be given a setup that incorporates one mafia role from the top of a column, and then two town roles from a row below the selected mafia role. The remaining six roles will be filled in by
one mafia goon
and
five vanilla townies
appropriately, to create a
2-mafia
and
7-town
setup.

All Newbie games use the Natural Action Resolution system for determining Night action effects.
Mafia Roleblocker
action takes precedence over a
Town Jailkeeper
action should that apply.

Mafia are able to communicate in their Private Topic at all times.

Spoiler: Full Setups
Column A & Row 1:
Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Cop, Town Doctor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column A & Row 2:
Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Jailkeeper, Town Tracker, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column A & Row 3:
Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Mason x2, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column B & Row 1:
Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Tracker, Town Friendly Neighbor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column B & Row 2:
Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Jailkeeper, Town Friendly Neighbor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column B & Row 3:
Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Tracker, Town Doctor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column C & Row 1:
Mafia Goon x 2, Town Cop, Vanilla Townie x 6
Column C & Row 2:
Mafia Goon x 2, Town Jailkeeper, Vanilla Townie x 6
Column C & Row 3:
Mafia Goon x 2, Town Mason x2, Vanilla Townie x 5

Sample Role PM's (click on the spoiler button to reveal)

Spoiler:
Vanilla TownieWelcome!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no special abilities.

You win when there are no longer any threats to town.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment.

Town JailkeeperWelcome!

You are a
Town Jailkeeper

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills and be prevented from using their own action, if they have one, during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

The game thread is here.

Town CopWelcome!

You are a
Town Cop

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed if they are
Town
or
Mafia
. If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.

The game thread is here.

Town MasonWelcome!

You are a
Town Mason

You know that [player] is Town-aligned. You also share a Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

You have no active abilities.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment or by posting in your PT.

Town TrackerWelcome!

You are a
Town Tracker

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed what player or players they targeted with their action, if any. If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.

The game thread is here.

Town DoctorWelcome!

You are a
Town Doctor

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

The game thread is here.

Town Friendly NeighborWelcome!

You are a
Town Friendly Neighbor

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be sent a message informing them that you are Town-aligned.

The game thread is here.

Mafia GoonWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Goon

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Mafia RolecopWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Rolecop

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed of their role but not their alignment.
Vanilla Townies
and
Mafia Goons
will both return "Vanilla". If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a role cop in the same night phase. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Mafia RoleblockerWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Roleblocker

You may target one player per night. This player will be prevented from performing their own action, if any.

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a roleblock in the same night phase. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

The game thread is here.

Keep the following in mind:

1. Mafia must specify who is performing what Night action when the actions are submitted.
  2. In applicable situations, a roleblocker's action will resolve before a jailkeeper's action.
  3. In applicable situations, a mafia roleblocker has the option of submitting both roleblocks and kills, even when the goon is still alive.
Last edited by ArcAngel9 on Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:04 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Game Rules

1) Strictly follow the site-wide rules
2) Please keep the game civil and avoid personal attacks. Use of homophobic, racist, sexist, or any other derogatory slurs will not be tolerated.
3) Do not impersonate or pretend to be the moderator.
BLUE
pre-reserved exclusively for my use.
4)
DO NOT DO NOT AND DO NOT DISCUSS ABOUT ANY ON-GOING GAMES IN ANY FORM. THIS VIOLATION HAS NO EXCUSES, YOU MAY RECEIVE SITE-BAN FOR THIS

5) You can talk about the game in the private threads given to you via PM, assuming you were given one. Otherwise, please refrain from talking about this game outside of this thread including platforms such as Discord servers, IM conversations, Whatsapp, social media etc. This is a sitewide rule. See announcement here.
6) Do not quote any private communication, including game-related PMs, instant messages, and private topics. Quoting timestamps from any private communication is also forbidden. Paraphrasing is allowed; quoting from public sources is also allowed
7) Do not edit or delete your posts in this thread. If there is a problem with a post, such as incorrect formatting, ask me to fix it for you.
8) Unless I have specifically told you it is allowed, do not talk about this game outside of this game thread until it is completed.
9) Do not use cryptography, invisible text, tiny text, or the like.
10) Do not use any form of provable randomness. Claiming you rolled dice and acting on that is fine. Using dice tags is not.
11) Do not bring outside factors into this game. This includes, among other things, making bets, promises of real life rewards, etc.
12) Claiming scum by yourself is fine. Claiming scum with others is not, regardless of the truth of this claim.
13) Pretending to break a rule will be treated the same as breaking the rule.
14) Do not use “
Trust Tell
”. Ex: One displays a specific kind of behavior that ensures their alignment. Using trust tells will get you mod-killed or even cause a site ban which depends on List mod’s decision.
15) Breaking one of these rules may, at my discretion & List mod consent, result in a mod-kill. If you are mod-killed, you will become a Neutral Survivor, and thus automatically lose. Mod-killing may or may not end the game day.
16) No set of rules can be all-encompassing. I reserve the right to take any action at any time, for any reason. However, I try to be extremely reasonable. If you have any questions about the game, rules, or players, please ask me via PM.
17) Flavor is for entertainment purposes only and has no significance in the game.

Day, Night, and Twilight:

18) Day 1 phase will last for 10 days and the rest of the day phases will last for 7 days or until elimination occurs, and each Night phase will last for two days.
19) Players may continue to talk in the game thread during Twilight, including the player that has been eliminated.
20) If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night.
21) If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
22) Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
23) Factional abilities may be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise.

Activity Rules

24) If a player goes 36 real-life hours without posting, they may be prodded at my discretion, or upon being asked by another player. Prods will be announced in the game thread.
25) If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you three times, the third prod will be an automatic replacement.
26)If you are in or going to be V/LA, please alert me in the thread. Don't PM me, don't post in the V/LA thread, post in this thread. Otherwise, I'll probably prod and possibly replace you." That also has the nice advantage of stopping other people from asking for a prod; they know about the V/LA too

Voting Rules

27) For your vote to be counted, it must be bolded or in vote tags, like so: VOTE: ArcAngel or
VOTE: ArcAngel9
If It looks like a vote it will be counted.
28)
Unvote
when switching votes aren't necessary, but will be appreciated.
29)
Keep all your votes in a new line, don't mix them in conversations or in statements.

30)Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If you try to abuse 29th rule (EX: Intentionally mixing your votes in sentences to test players in the game. This calls for disciplinary action).
31) An elimination will occur when a player achieves 50% +1 of the votes. When this has happened, any subsequent votes and unvotes will not be counted.
32) If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no elimination on that Day.
33) Additional votes include VOTE: No elimination to end the Day with no elimination (which will also require a majority)
34) Once you're dead, you are dead. Do not post in the thread until the game is over. So, DON'T POST IN THE GAME THREAD WHEN YOU'RE DEAD.

Replacements :

Replacing Out
If you need to replace out of this game, send me a private message about it. Do NOT post that you want to be replaced, or that you have asked to be replaced in the game thread.
I will acknowledge your replacement request by replying to your PM. From that time forward, you are out of the game. Do not make any posts in the game thread.

This is a site rule that can entail penalties if broken. It applies to all mafia games at Mafiascum.net unless the game moderator explicitly states otherwise.

Communication with Moderator:

35) I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
36) I have the right to not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
37) If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Arch in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Most Importantly, Remember to have fun, and play to win the game!
Last edited by ArcAngel9 on Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:07 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Introduction and Tips
Thanks to Irrelephant11 and others for their contributions to these tips.

Here are some helpful links (a lot of them from our helpful wiki):

-> Forum Rules and Guidelines
-> The Glossary
-> Commonly Used Abbreviations
-> The Newbie Guide
-> Articles on How to Play Well (be sure to check the dates these were written/updated, as good advice changes over time)

Key Concepts and Tips

Activity

Try to check in at least once a day.
Besides the activity requirements listed in the moderator's original post, it's just necessary for a fun and healthy game that everyone
plays
. If you post very rarely, or only post a little bit at a time, you may get scumread for lurking. Even if you are not scumread for it, what's the fun in playing a game where multiple people are hardly participating?

Site Meta

Meta is the description of how people on Mafiascum like to play mafia. Things can be different on other online mafia sites, or if you play IRL, so it's good to know what's expected of you on this site. These aren't "rules", per se, but if you don't follow these guidelines it is likely things will go poorly for you on MS. Some examples are...

Random Voting Stage (RVS)

Games on MafiaScum almost always begin with what we call the Random Voting Stage (RVS). At this point in the game, we are in a low information game state (except the mafia, which know everyone’s alignment). As a way to provoke reaction, start a discussion, and try to determine alignment, people will usually vote for non-serious reasons. As the discussion progresses, we will eventually get the game moving and progress out of RVS.

Voting, E-x, and Hammers

E-x is a way to convey how far away a player is away from elimination. For example, you should always announce that you are putting someone at E-1 (1 vote away from an elimination) so that someone doesn’t come along and accidentally vote for that player's elimination. This also prevents Mafia-aligned players from coming along and placing the final vote to eliminate (“hammer”) and claiming ignorance about doing so. You may also see E-2 and E-3 (2 votes away from elimination and 3 votes away from elimination, respectively).

Before you hammer a player, state your intent to hammer (usually done in bold) and ask the player to claim their role. This is done to prevent power roles from being eliminated, and can sometimes get Mafia-aligned players to be caught (via counter claiming). It's best to then allow other players to react and discuss the claim before hammering.

Claiming Your Role

It is almost always best to not claim your role unless you are at E-1 and have been asked to claim as part of an “intent to hammer.” This is because, as a town power role (“PR”), if you out prematurely, you are likely to be night-killed (“NK’d”). As a Vanilla Townie (“VT”), claiming early helps the mafia team narrow down the setup and possible PR candidates. An exception to this would be if a mafia player claimed your role, claiming early to counter the false claim (“CC”) would out the mafia player, and would be a benefit to the town.

Do not fake claim a power role as town!
While it may help you avoid getting eliminated, you might cause a real PR to out themselves by counterclaiming - then the mafia will know who the PR is, and you will probably get eliminated for lying to town. Feel free to fake a claim as scum, though, if you think it would help.

ELo

ELo is the shortened representation of “Eliminate or Lose.” ELo in the Newbie Queue is when there are 3 remaining players, 2 of which are town and 1 is mafia; or when there are 5 remaining players, 3 of which are town and 2 are mafia. It is important in these situations that the town aligned players do not carelessly vote like is done during RVS or early days, as the mafia player(s) can organize and instantly provide the necessary votes to eliminate (“quickhammer”) and win the game.

Conclusion

Mafia is hard!
As town, it can be hard to figure things out, and stressful when people think you're scum.
That's okay!
Just share your thoughts on who you think is scum as they come to you, and don't be afraid to change your mind. As scum, it can be hard to lie convincingly, and stressful when people think you're scum. Don't let that scare you! Try to think of what you would post if you were town, and don't be afraid to "change your mind".

This is a game.
Have fun!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:18 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

All role-PMs are sent.

Day 1 will begin when at least 7 players confirm into the game.

Umlaut V/LA until Thursday
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:38 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Welcome Crime partners!

Crime isn’t a game, It’s a way of life.

America is yours for the taking! You raid banks, steal cash from businesses, gold, diamonds, anything and everything of value.
You’re building a criminal empire. You want to be the kingpin of the criminal mafia in America.
You have guns and goons at your side! So does your competition!!

Takedown your competition! Go all guns blazing!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:44 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Vote Count 1-1
Day 1 Begins!

Not Voting
(9): Portia, Pavowski, alstroemerial, Zyla, Lukewarm, Val89, Not_Mafia, Umlaut, marcistar

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline: July 16, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-07-16 12:50:00)

Mod Notes:

Umlaut is on V/LA until Thursday
- :]
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
alstroemerial
alstroemerial
Goon
alstroemerial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:51 am

Post by alstroemerial »

*clicks gun or whatever* locked and loaded, baby VOTE: Zyla
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Pavowski »

Hi all!

The statistical distribution of our names in the alphabet is all clumpy and weird, and Alstro is all alone at the front.

Does this mean something????

VOTE: Alstro
alstroemerial
alstroemerial
Goon
alstroemerial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:58 am

Post by alstroemerial »

Yeah that's why I voted for the last of us alphabetically
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Zyla »

See, Luke was scum in our last game, and the law of averages...

Jk, I won't let him pocket me this time!
VOTE: Lukewarm
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 9, alstroemerial wrote:Yeah that's why I voted for the last of us alphabetically
That checks out

VOTE: Val

Since Val and Vote both start with V and linguistic logic will not be denied
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:25 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 11, Pavowski wrote:Since Val and Vote both start with V and linguistic logic will not be denied
portia and pavowski both start with a p, which makes u teammates :cool: try to fight this undeniable logic
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Zyla »

Ah. I'm recalling the fact that I saw NM get WotM'd in the open queue
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 13, marcistar wrote:
In post 11, Pavowski wrote:Since Val and Vote both start with V and linguistic logic will not be denied
portia and pavowski both start with a p, which makes u teammates :cool: try to fight this undeniable logic
Luke! Vote Marci, she's masonhunting!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:30 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 15, Zyla wrote:Luke! Vote Marci, she's masonhunting!
shit, ur onto me :mrgreen:
alstroemerial
alstroemerial
Goon
alstroemerial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:32 am

Post by alstroemerial »

I had to search what WotM is on the wiki, but given the few games I've read that not_mafia was in, that doesn't shock me... I will say I'm disappointed that I can't access the last link in his signature to see the full context.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Zyla, please tell me you are town this time so we can finally be on the same team :)
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Zyla »

I'm not gonna fall for that again, you scum :P
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Also, for people unfamiliar with Not_Mafia -- this is his entrance in every game -- regardless of alignment.

But also, be aware, that he is known to hammer any and all wagons that hit E-1 (again, regardless of alignment), so for this game, do not put someone at E-1 unless you are ready for that to be the hammer
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 15, Zyla wrote:
In post 13, marcistar wrote:
Luke! Vote Marci, she's masonhunting!
Ummm. Zyla ---

I read that as a scum team accusation, you're the one who brought up Masons (again) smh
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Zyla »

Someday we need to be on a mason team together, 'twould be hilarious
alstroemerial
alstroemerial
Goon
alstroemerial
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:59 am

Post by alstroemerial »

In post 21, Lukewarm wrote:I read that as a scum team accusation
Me too :shifty:

In terms of Not_Mafia, then, maybe should we do the whole intent-to-hammer+claim shebang at E-2 instead of E-1 then...? More like an "intent to E-1"?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 23, alstroemerial wrote:
In post 21, Lukewarm wrote:I read that as a scum team accusation
Me too :shifty:

In terms of Not_Mafia, then, maybe should we do the whole intent-to-hammer+claim shebang at E-2 instead of E-1 then...? More like an "intent to E-1"?
Yeah, thats probably the right way to handle any game that Not_Mafia is alive in.

VOTE: alstroemerial

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”