Newbie 2083: Viae Romanae - End!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by fixer »

In post 12, floatingmay wrote:conversation's so peaceful though yeezys

my role contains an o :O
woww!! slipped as mafioso goon already? it's only day one c'mon may
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by fixer »

what are koba's gtkas?
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by fixer »

good day Mbot! glad to see you here ^^

and yeah! i've been playing on mafia.gg for a bit along with may buttt i didnt know mafioso was a term used on here if thats what youre referring to :cool:

mafioso is just mafia in spanish so it adds on to the 'o' role claim wink wink wink

also excuse myyy bad grammar if it shows up, Im on mobile with autocorrect off smh
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by fixer »

allez...
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by fixer »

In post 60, DkKoba wrote:
In post 57, Val89 wrote:
In post 50, DkKoba wrote:My playstyle is often marked by forcing people into situations where its unreasonable to fos me
I would be interested in hearing more about what you mean by this, and how it links to the previous.

Are you talking about your scumgame, here?
I'm not even going to really honor you with a reply here because wow this is manipulative (in the bad way) as hell. VOTE: val

see here newbies, this is what we call, bad faith! When a player intentionally frames someone as bad with no intentions to consider good intentions from that person.
i do think i understand what koba means by their playstyle in more of a towny way. it's more of a thing i see in f3, etc etc

val's first question is reasonable, i might've asked as well if i was here earlier probably idk, though i can see how the second question could be sorta twisted to be scummy or manipulative. bbut i can't really see it as manipulative? it just looks very odd to turn it around as a scumgame talk when it wouldn't be the best idea to talk about your scumgame as scum, though it did start up an interesting conversation to read so.. thinking emoji.

i can totally see this as a reaction test/trying to make koba slip in a way though! i'm not sure how i read val but they're definitely not on a scum team with koba elohel. i do gett yeezy's view on it too, which is a bit more what i'm leaning towardsfijchvun

( also is referring to players as slots a regular term on mafiascum, i'm not too familar with that )
( also i reread a bit and val had referred to one of the points i brought up here before but i'm posting it anyways bc i would like to improve on my thought process without overthinking smh my head ) :right: :left: :up: :down:
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:53 am

Post by fixer »

aw man sorry for not posting, i forgot to come on here for a bit but I've caught up with mostly everything right now

i might respond to some previous posts in the next few hours but I'd like to state my reads first! i have a small feeling there's a mafia between Mbot/Koba, although its not very a very strong feeling so it'll definitely change. i'm nullreading may, val, ssbm, and andre atm.

kenny & yeezys strike me as more towny honestly, i don't really get a pure scum vibe from either of them yet. although i get how kenny's over explaining could be counted as scummy, being cautious with their posts and not trying to be painted in a bad light too early on, their math makes sense to me for the most part and i dont really mind it. im leaning more towards town on them. yeezy's activity and consistently wanting reads/discussion wouldn't be scum behavior imo, it could be used to establish a towny presence early on and be more lenient as scum later, i feel like there's others who could be more scummy than these two :!:
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:05 am

Post by fixer »

why is kenny towny to you?[/quote]

i already posted about why they could be scum but i feel like they give more of a towny vibe for rn, just a feeling
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:06 am

Post by fixer »

wait i formatted that wrong ignore please
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by fixer »

In post 209, DkKoba wrote:actually.

VOTE: fixer

I have an idea and im going to explain later.
i think i might understand what your idea is without explanation

also hello may :D
yes i can only think well when it is put into large blocks of text

uhhhh ill quote which posts of kennys give me town vibes in a sec idk how to do it on mobile without failing a housand times
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by fixer »

In post 214, DkKoba wrote:point what posts give you that vibe.

frankly - i dont think you are genuine with this and seem to be working backwards from a conclusion.
@floatingmay i will not get afked out dw ajunhdby

so back to the TR on kenny i decided to backtrack and ISO their posts instead of going on the reasoning i gave earlier. ( - which kinda WAS backtracking in a way like koba said, but it was just reasons on why they COULD be scum early on ! i actually should've just put them as null along with yeezys but it's too late to edit post, sigh )

the vibes that i get from them as town as i read posts? #41 and #165's whole math thing, but i get an odd vibe from #148 now that I actually go ahead and read back. it feels like they're gamesolving but not really gamesolving at the same time? In #238 it looks like they do in fact SR may as they've mentioned it twice by now, ( or thrice if you count their RVS ) but i don't wanna get this wrong, so kenny if you don't nullread everyone like i do could you perhaps give out your reads soon?

also hard nullread on may that is going to change very soon and i SR ssbm! reasons coming at a later post unless i change my mind due to info from them/kenny.
( hey ssbm could you also give your reads if you may i would like to know )

this post might come in at a bad time since i'm addressing an older post but yea :shifty:
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by fixer »

also hellooo koba you're online when i finished typing
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by fixer »

In post 266, Val89 wrote:And maybe, if you think my read on you is bad; if you stopped demonstrating the behavior that has clearly been scum-indicative in my previous games and actually answered my question instead of trying to treat me like an idiot, maybe I would realise it was bad.

I've been on the right side of history on all those occasions. If I have to put up with this shit until one of us gets flipped, and if nessacary watch your hubris be your downfall from the dead thread, then so be it.

Why is yeezys obvtown, or did you just pull that read from your arse?
anyways to respond to other posts while i'm here -

i think that it's quite easy to townread yeezys as i don't think that scum would - [ insert info that i am ALSO withdrawing from town and specifically koba! ] anyways i agree on the koba scumlean as i do think they're pocketing yeezys more than yeezys would be pocketing koba here, if there was a scum between val/koba/yeezys? koba. it's also why i SR ssbm as well in a way

( rewritten post bc i accidentally refreshed but you get the message )
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by fixer »

In post 289, DkKoba wrote:
In post 287, fixer wrote:
In post 266, Val89 wrote:And maybe, if you think my read on you is bad; if you stopped demonstrating the behavior that has clearly been scum-indicative in my previous games and actually answered my question instead of trying to treat me like an idiot, maybe I would realise it was bad.

I've been on the right side of history on all those occasions. If I have to put up with this shit until one of us gets flipped, and if nessacary watch your hubris be your downfall from the dead thread, then so be it.

Why is yeezys obvtown, or did you just pull that read from your arse?
anyways to respond to other posts while i'm here -

i think that it's quite easy to townread yeezys
as i don't think that scum would
- [ insert info that i am ALSO withdrawing from town and specifically koba! ]
anyways i agree on the koba scumlean as i do think they're pocketing yeezys
more than yeezys would be pocketing koba here, if there was a scum between val/koba/yeezys? koba. it's also why i SR ssbm as well in a way

( rewritten post bc i accidentally refreshed but you get the message )
ur next fucker

sobbing harshly. shaking in my boots. wallowing in my sorrow.........
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by fixer »

In post 279, floatingmay wrote:oh mafiascum doesn't have functional pings?

i also have a hard nullread on fixer, smh my head you should be easier to read than this

the only person ssbm can reasonably be scum with here is koba and i'm pretty sure koba is town so that makes ssbm town by extension, and if it turns out that koba's town but ssbm is scum (why do ssbm and scum look so similar) and then we lose well we can just shove all the blame onto koba then!
waitttt may ISO ssbm for a little bit and see if you can see what i'm seeing ( as i think they're scum )

i could explain if u ask too but i wanna know your thoughts on them first
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by fixer »

In post 293, DkKoba wrote:actively protecting townreads and trying to build a townblock is not a scum trait get over yourself
actually yeah i agree with this a lot
it woould be odd for scum to hard defend someone for such a miniscule reason on the first few posts on here, atleast that's what i think of it as aijshnucb
i'm assuming a townblock is a list of people you're trying to TR here, and that would make sense but i feel weird that you just accepted yeezy's defense and just went on with your day ig

( rewritten post again bc mafiascum cant deal w me rn )
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #349 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:46 am

Post by fixer »

welcome T3!
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #446 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:17 am

Post by fixer »

@floatingmay u can't just afk out after telling me to not get afked out!! smh my head

uhhh i have some reads i could try to give my thoughts about in a bit if that helps create discussion;; + i'll respond to a few posts in the meantime

also T3 your voting pattern kinda feels odd to me for some reason, it's just val/mbot/val/mbot, so i'm guessing you pair those two? or at least SR them enough to vote each twice
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #492 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by fixer »

gday i am making an unnecessarily long post in the background ( Reads ) so i'm just gonna react to things cause i surprisingly dont like writing a lot!! ill post it tmr or smth deepends
In post 454, T3 wrote:
not really
I sometimes have very erratic voting patterns
that's fair i think
In post 454, T3 wrote:
I actually scum read val, I don't scum read mbot that much but I'm still voting her.
though that's a little weird imo, if you don't read mbot as scum that much why not go on val? to get info on the other in case they're aligned or another reason?
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #493 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by fixer »

In post 426, MBot wrote:I've been keeping up reading through the day but suck at scum hunting which is why I'm here. I'm not used to having no claims at all D1 and not knowing individual meta play. I'm floundering but learning. :eek:

Rereading yet again and I found that Koba is an entertaining turd head who is more than likely too ballsy to be scum.

Yeezys - buddied up with Koba and Koba hasn't shanked them just yet. Why does this make me feel better? Theories abound! Could go either way.

Val - I just want to give them an ice cream cone but someone will just come and smack it out of their hand. Easy target to pressure but their responses don't read as scummy to me.

Kenny's - posts are brief but thought out. I like their posts and not joining the BW by soft pressuring outside of the box.

FloatingMay - I keep feeling is too nice for playing in a mafia game. This is what I meant by asking Kenny if he was seriously SRing them. Their play if scum would be diabolical. Maybe I'm just used to reactive players not making sense. sounded like trying to catch dust moats. I tend to overthink though and this could be them trying to figure things out with very little to work with at this stage. Down at the bottom of nul for me.

Fixer - I don't know why I SR them because I have no actual examples to site but I am.

T3 - Null but come at me, guy! :twisted:

Andres - Skating null. How do you feel about your role?
hiiii mbot

out of the few whom you null/scum read for now, who do you think you would pair as a scum team? from either poe or gutreads whichever
also site your examples smh how uncool /j
though i'm actually curious on the SR on me from your pov, even if it's just the vibes of a post it i think it still works to back up some sort of read at this day and age. plus i like insight it's very nice to learn from as well wooo

anyways i agree with your reads somewhat, val + kenny + may are similar to my own i think? though i have a null/scumlean on kenny still so that's probably not what you're suggesting here djihnuvjb
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #664 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by fixer »

In post 631, Andresvmb wrote:If Koba flips Town though, as I suspect they will, then some of you actually need to pay attention to what they’ve said.
Of course they killed Andresvmb after this
Looker wrote:And why would you die over Val, T3 and MBot
If Koba was still alive I do feel like they could've gone for yeezys to have the whole sort of " since yeezys flipped town, by extension that makes me town! " sort of excuse, that or yeezys dies a few days after to prove they're town in some way, idk. I mean they WERE hard pocketing yeezys since day 1. Though they also somewhat pocketed T3/Ssbm before too so maybe they were just tryna gather defenses among the town :?: it would make sense since they TRed Val after SRing them for a reason I don't remember being mentioned.

Other than that I feeeel like there's not really a ton of info from this kill which was probably purposeful, from my pov the attention shifts to T3 & Looker as one of the last possible mafia, maybe even kenny? but I doubt it since they were paired w mbot on the last day. What are the chances they were slightly bussed by koba to make a wifom sort of play?
T3 wrote: Lmaooooo
VOTE: fixer
lmaooooo ( pretend I voted and it didn't hammer :o :o :!: )
MBot wrote:Andreas last post jumped him to the top of my town reads. I couldn't figure out why scum would bother to say that. Many SE players were adamant that Koba was town.. Can we not keep in mind that a players meta is something to be taken into consideration but not fully trusted. It would be no fun if players played the same way and were easily caught.

Fixer, why are you the only player who didn't vote?
Yeah I agree with your thoughts before the night ended! + Metareading just confuses me sometimes smh, your past doesn't dictate your future!! or however that should be phrased, but yeah it does

Uhhh I was thinking about voting, but I then went on V/la + I personally didn't trust my own reads too much ahahaujnshdb but I intend on pushing them harder this time around since it was half right so far. That's all from me I think :idea:
T3 wrote:There was a Val wagon, koba pushed but then randomly flipped on their read and argued the town out of voting Val.
question mark
i'm pretty sure val was the first to SR koba + the first to vote them + most likely the one who pushed koba the hardest. how would that make them scum? especially as koba's pairing. i could atleast see somewhat of a reason in the case you suspected me as maf since koba was kinda neutral-ish on me but val???????????????????????????

also sorry if this post is kinda all over the place i just wanna get my thoughts out fhvcjvh
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #670 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by fixer »

In post 665, Val89 wrote:
In post 664, fixer wrote:Of course they killed Andresvmb after this
What do you mean?
I feel like it would've been easy to TR andres after that post, though I wouldn't really know what would've actually happened if Andre were still alive, something about them pinged me as town while I was reading back. Mbot's post about it aligns w my own thoughts ^^
In post 665, Val89 wrote:
In post 664, fixer wrote:lmaooooo ( pretend I voted and it didn't hammer
I thought you were trying to imply T3 was at E-1 for a moment with that comment, but there are only 2 votes there, no?

I understand you were V/LA the majority of D1, but I am a little uncomfortable settling on a lim today without having at least a half-decent read on you. How do you feel about the rest of slots?
I didn't count the votes properly whoops, I thought I saw a third vote ;; Either way I guess I won't put a vote on T3 yet

Mbot/Yeezys/val(you) = Town
Kenny/Looker = Null-ish?
T3 = Scumlean

Actually i'm looking back and ISOing Koba and I think the only person they didn't attempt to SR during the last day was T3/Looker I think. I've seen them put a vote on yeezys/kenny/me/mbot/val though I haven't seen a vote on T3 nor Looker, except for ssbm on the very first day but that was RVS. Unless I missed something ? Either way I heavily doubt scum is between mbot/yeezys/val, and kenny maybe? Looker I'm still neutral on but that might be where I look towards if T3 flips town.
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #690 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:45 am

Post by fixer »

In post 689, T3 wrote:I still scum read val
could you explain why please i still don't see it;;

also what are the rest of ur reads day 2 wise while ur here
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #713 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by fixer »

i had another long post ready but in short if it's not T3 it's most likely Looker yeah
and if it's not looker then i'd look towards kenny
Val89 wrote:Sorry, I should have been more clear Looker - I know what WIFOM is, it was the "pending a mislim" part of it I wasn't sure about. Who are you telling us you think is at risk of mislim here? Yourself? T3?

If T3, why are you townreading there?
i also have the same question here
i don't exactly get what order the "pending a mislim" would mean from that list @Looker
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #741 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by fixer »

I'm not sure why you want to discuss my voting history @Looker as I personally don't think it's AI but if you want my explanation on it; d1 I was V/LA by the end of the deadline, d2 I decided to stay off the T3 wagon + there was indeed a hammer that wasn't me so yeahh. I'm not as focused on voting as I thought I'd be but atleast I'm not jumping from wagon to wagon trying to get a town miselim, what would you call that?
In post 602, Looker wrote:
your town is a lazy bunch of sacks
DkKoba (4)
: kennyk, yeezys, Val89, T3
kennyk (2)
: DkKoba, Looker
fixer (1)
: MBot
MBot (1)
: Andresvmb

Not Voting (1)
: fixer
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.
also reminder that you were on the kenny wagon oh em gee..... :shifty:

i don't exactly remember what happened d1 that wouldn't make you join the vote but you definitely could've hammered/joined the koba bw at any time since you are more of an active voter than me. Could you explain why you were on Kenny again at the time? + I'll read back in a few hours.;;
MBot wrote:Poe, Val. Reveal is helping other townies figure shit out so that there are less questions. If I get NK for it and we still pull off a town win then I'm good with that. TW dead is better than MW in my book. We have the option to narrow down further D3 to make it easier later. I guarantee that mafia will try to pressure a random town at this point to take the attention off of them. It's easier to pinpoint BS at this point than in early game.
True! Though it's been obvious that you/Val are town at this point, poe is Looker/Kenny and I'm sticking to a Looker scumread rn, it's obvious who the last mason is at this point. ( but you can only have this top secret info from a vt view, watch out scummers :cool: )

In 10 hours or so I'll make a better post abt things that I find a little scummy from ISOing Looker's slot from before. Although there's always a chance there could've been a wifom play late d1 ( > mbot/kenny hardpushes from Koba iirc ) I kinda doubt it.
Looker wrote:Fixer
Looker :wink:
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #768 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:58 am

Post by fixer »

IM SO SORRY SCHOOL HAS HAD ME IN A CHOKEHOLD FOR A BIT
( last post was not at a very good time as you can see;;;; )

making the ISO right after this post but as a small insight before that, I also do think that Looker is the game over here if I put aside my kenny null read, I realized they were more towny then I thought when I skimmed through d1 a bit ago

quoting commences!
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #780 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:22 am

Post by fixer »

Looker wrote:
Another interesting coincidence. Fixer only posts when you vote him
, and immediately after as if he's watching the thread. That wasn't even a whole hour between posts.
that wasn't my reaction to the vote, I couldn't care less abt the vote I just wanted to say that I'm still here, I'm indeed watching the thread when I can! posts just take longer to write if i want them to make sense ahdufn

+
i don't see much interesting about this coincidence from my pov, but i
have
seen it being used by scum before so > :?:

I'll start off with a quick POE check on mbot/kenny/val.

Kenny! - Mbot!

In post 177, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: kenny
Ok lets do it then
In post 176, floatingmay wrote:you and fixer are null, val is town,
kenny is scum
Spoiler:
In post 445, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 1-10
MBot
(2):
DkKoba
, T3
DkKoba
(2):
floatingmay(?)
kennyk

fixer
(1): MBot
T3
(1): Val89
Val89
(1): Andresvmb

Not Voting
(2): yeezys, fixer

- :]
In post 478, DkKoba wrote:weakly defending kenny with shallow reasoning and then shading me for a might be

team is
kenny/mbot

i'll be taking the mvp award now ty
no need to quote for val!

Looker ISO + May ISO

From this post up the interaction feels weird to me, and I could've probably TRed may for it, especially now with the Koba flip. The question is, would they have tried pushing their own mafia -- even for a little bit -- to not get paired? Or even direct a bw Koba's way to get out of the fire of being sussed late game :?: As much as I've known may I don't have a very good grasp on their playstyle sigh, they did suspect Koba and was on the bw but they weren't here enough to stay on it

Spoiler:
In post 280, floatingmay wrote:actually why don't we just

VOTE: dkkoba

val you scumread koba right? come vote koba with me

Spoiler:
In post 539, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 1-12

This directional road sign is still in use with some modern embellishment.

MBot
(3): DkKoba, Andresvmb, T3
DkKoba
(3): kennyk, yeezys, Val89
fixer
(1): MBot
Andresvmb
(1): Looker

Not Voting
(1): fixer

Deadline: Nov. 17 Noon US Eastern Time

Countdown: (expired on 2021-11-17 09:00:00)

Mod Notes:

Fixer is v/la until evening of 11/16.
- :]
- Mbot included as towncred!

+ Weirdly shifts over to Andres for :
In post 524, Looker wrote:
  • Re:Andresvmb
  • Lowest poster
  • Never voted
  • On 2 E-2 wagons
which I'm interpreting as trying not to bus their partner right when they replace in, plus those reasons aren't really AI but I guess that could've been a push vote maybe

Spoiler:
In post 727, Looker wrote:
In post 638, Looker wrote:
In post 521, Looker wrote:Is it these two?
Spoiler: Maybe #1
In post 71, Andresvmb wrote:Yes we’ve done this song and dance.

Also, I have officially reached 20 consecutive games as Town (completed). I have flipped in another one but I will not speak to that one just yet.
In post 512, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: MBot

Spoiler: Maybe #2
In post 496, yeezys wrote:VOTE: T3
ive wanted to do this for the past four days explanation coming soon
In post 514, yeezys wrote:VOTE: DkKoba
it appears that i have a higher chance of getting at least one scum member voted out today if i vote koba
sorry, koba
but then again? no i'm not sorry

Spoiler: Alternate?
In post 396, kennyk wrote:And while I wrote this whole thing I did make up my mind and want to go a step further.

VOTE: DkKoba

As the day is slowly ending we need to get rid of someone. I still believe floatingmay could be scum. But as no one else seems to be willing to follow my argumentation, let's get to a more promissing but also shady target.

VOTE: Andresvmb

Spoiler: Votecount
Sorry, still catching up
T3 (1)
: Val89,
DkKoba (2)
: kennyk, yeezys
fixer (1)
: MBot
MBot (3)
: DkKoba, Andresvmb, T3
Andresvmb (1)
: Looker

Not Voting (1)
: fixer
I respect the troll.

@MBot - Is it you?

Also, at what point do we discuss fixer's aversion to voting?

^spoiler broke
+ i'm guessing this is poe but it just feels like a weird accusation without much to back it up, would you like to divert some attention onto this read :?:

honorary iso post

Spoiler:
In post 476, DkKoba wrote:masonry on deez nuts

@Looker i'm assuming you think i'm scum here right? if you were the last mason you'd probably claim soon, making me outted i think ? and if you don't think so, really who would be the last scum in this situation? while i've been reading i haven't seen any posts from this day that indicate you thinking ( or atleast pushing ) a vote on me or anyone else.

also i don't think i'm gonna react to any of the looker/val convo because i don't have much to add to it, i do feel like looker has been dancing around most questions honestly, but i could be wrong;;

i could SEE why there could be a TR on T3 last day, but to hammer and not divert attention onto WHY T3 could be town is just a free miselim for scum imo. aka not providing explanations at all to help town = no bueno
( and while you could argue that it
could
help scum too i will not argue against that :idea: but in this case it's kinda anti town since. koba did the same)

( and psssst, looker can you claim maybe because I am wanting to put you at E-1 :up: )
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #783 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:27 am

Post by fixer »

actually wait there is a little bit wrong w the post below

the dancing around the question part is directed at earlier ( before and a bit during when val/looker convo evolved + i'm also in agreeance with mbots recent post )

p-edit : woah hey looker :lol:
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #784 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:29 am

Post by fixer »

wait i also mean the post i just posted not below me :( :(
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #788 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:20 am

Post by fixer »

woah same looker

wait i think my emotes have never. shown up
have they? test one two three :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

also what are the chances mbot is really scum i'm honestly confused abt that part
In post 677, Looker wrote:
Spoiler: At the risk of WIFOM pending a miselim
MBot

T3

Val89

fixer

yeezys or kennyk
i'm still not sure what this means but if i think about it hard enough.... i do.
but for good measure could you please restate it in simpler terms :(
Looker wrote:
In post 773, Val89 wrote:It looks very much like you made a readslist, and it appears you did so in response to pressure on your own slot
Spoiler: What pressure?
In post 675, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 2-2
T3
(2): Val89, yeezys
yeezys
(1): Looker
Val89
(1): T3

Not Voting
(3): MBot, fixer, kennyk
In post 677, Looker wrote:
At the risk of WIFOM pending a miselim

MBot

T3

Val89

fixer

yeezys or kennyk
In post 773, Val89 wrote:When questioned about it today, you haven't been able to give us a single reason you were townreading T3 other than you found other players scummy
But that's a single reason.
(1)
In post 773, Val89 wrote:nor explain any of your other behavior around it in a way that makes me think this wasn't a scumplay.
What would have been the advantage to this scumplay?
In post 773, Val89 wrote:I also think that perhaps you decided the utility in shutting down the conversation I was trying to start yesterday about that this very readslist overrode any such issues.

The fact that is does appear to me like you were trying to shut down that conversation (as well as one Mbot was trying to have about the makeup of your ISO) is a big part of why I'm coming back to this over and over again and trying to make sure it doesn't get lost, frankly.
I was trying to get to my Thanksgiving with the people I love :lol: What's the conversation you want to have? Let's all compare ISOs - I'm very confident in mine, especially comparatively.
In post 778, Val89 wrote:That simply does not tally with what you are telling us now, that you thought all of Val, T3, Mbot as "null" instead of town
Spoiler: I never said that - I didn't call those three "null"
In post 757, Looker wrote:Fourth time answering: I had suspicions of scum, T3 wasn't one of the suspicions. If he's not scum and there are no third parties, he's town.
In post 772, Looker wrote:I still don't understand Val89's case...or anyone's. I think Val's is hinging on why I didn't put Val, T3, and MBot as "null" instead of town (which is his playstyle preference)
In post 779, MBot wrote:Looker I don't like how you avoid actually answering any questions. Either you're not actually reading posts or you're just throwing out your own questions with quotes to look like you're trying. I did ask you to explain and you didn't.
  • Which questions didn't I answer?
  • Which post didn't I read?
  • How do you differentiate "looking like you're trying" from scumhunting?
    (2)
  • What didn't I explain?
In post 779, MBot wrote:You know darn well the difference between your scum games and your town games. I only read one game of each and I'm not going back to give specific examples since I'm on mobile and anyone can find your finished games by clicking your name.
So it's nothing we can verify? We have to trust you and your vibes? And yet you want me to be more forthcoming with information...?
In post 779, MBot wrote:Who is your top scum reads at this point and even a brief reason why.
You. You vanity wagoned yeezys and fixer and only jumped on Koba last minute. Then you started today testing the waters by doing setup spec instead of committing to a read or accusation - you waited until Val took the lead to follow him.
In post 779, MBot wrote:Everyone's on the same page of trying to figure it out except for you and that concerns me. Switch gears and actually play as town if you are because this feels a lot like the Anti Town Koba fiasco vs mafia.

Either way I'm good with voting Looker.
  • Everyone? To include fixer? You feel fixer is contributing more than me or is it that you feel I'm moreso a threat than fixer and should be dealt with first?
  • "Play as town" is a worthless insult
1. but that's just poe, give us a top 5 list on why (you) thought T3 was town!!! :twisted:
2. in yeezys words.

Spoiler:
In post 250, yeezys wrote: ?????????????????????????????????????????????????
why are you pulling reasons otu of your ass to scumread me

( aka the reasons for the andres sus when you came in + directing attention onto my uhhhh voting pattern w/o further explanation but i might be remembering both wrong;;)

i'm still feeling weird about that day 1 may/koba int + a lot of my reasons are in that ISO post rn so i'll wait for a response later
fixer
fixer
Townie
fixer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #793 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by fixer »

what a quiet day

VOTE: looker

hello to E-1 how are you today
Val89 wrote:(spoiler alert: for all of about 10 posts, without ever giving a reason, they just left their vote resting there)
they never gave an explicit reason for it but there's the post before the vote:
In post 279, floatingmay wrote:oh mafiascum doesn't have functional pings?

i also have a hard nullread on fixer, smh my head you should be easier to read than this

the only person ssbm can reasonably be scum with here is koba and i'm pretty sure koba is town so that makes ssbm town by extension, and if it turns out that koba's town but ssbm is scum (why do ssbm and scum look so similar) and then we lose well we can just shove all the blame onto koba then!
from a town perspective they might've tried to look into a koba flip and then vote ssbm afterwards.

or from a scum perspective, pivot to ssbm to prove koba as town by extension? who knows, but the pivot wouldn't really be able to happen w/o ssbm posting something scummier. the 2 page conversation between may/koba could have been may trying to pressure koba into a townier state as well as having enough room to align against them if need be.

the real reason why i had may as hard null for a while was mainly because i never saw them do a scumslip i was familar with, but since it's a different platform i'd have to wait longer for any of the AI tells to actually show.

they voted koba, but we'll never know if they would've actually pivoted to ssbm last minute, or would they have stayed on the entire time?
Val89 wrote:what they took away is evidence they aren't lurking away, but following the game carefully, as Looker suggests. Looks the activity stuff might well be legit.
so true! speaking of which i will now continue to be inactive since my long post quota is filled for the next 24 hours zzszzzzzzz

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”