Newbie 1053: Wait, what? Game over?!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Newbie 1053: Wait, what? Game over?!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Hello! Welcome! This is newbieville, a brand spanking new closed gate neighborhood that has just been built. How lovely! You and nine other people have decided to abandon the rat race and move into the country to live in peace and harmony with each other. How quaint! The mayor of the town is a lovely woman called Sotty7, really I have heard nothing but excellent things about her. She really is the bees knees! Now we're all here, lets go say hello shall we?

Oh dear.... This, this... No! How could this be?

Look over there! By her mail box, there is a body... It's.. It's Sotty7! Someone killed her! Shot right in the back. The gates are closed! That means one of you are responsible! There is only one way to figure out just who is behind this dastardly act.... We must lynch everyday at dusk! Yes! This is the only way to save our neighborhood! Well, what are you looking at me for? Get to it!

= = = = = = = = = = =

Game status

Day two

Deadline

Friday 4th March at 8pm CST

Latest vote count

Sotty7 Post 158 wrote:
Final Vote count of day one

:right: jediknight: 5 (Maxous, LordChronos, Akira, ConSpiracy, bacon)

ConSpiracy: 3 (Trendall, Nobody Special, jediknight)

Not voting: 1 (wredfar)
Alive: 7

Maxous
wredfar
bacon
ConSpiracy
Trendall (SE)
Akira (SE)
Nobody Special (IC)

Dead: 2

jediknight (SE) was lynched on day one. He was a
Mafia Goon

LordChronos (SE) was killed on night one. He was a
Townie

The Inexperience Challenged (IC) player is here to help you learn to play the game. Their play is governed by the wiki article Being a good IC.
The Semi-experienced (SE) players have a level of experience somewhere between a newbie and an IC.
Last edited by Sotty7 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:17 am, edited 12 times in total.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Sotty7 »

General rules

• This is a game. HAVE FUN!
  • Respect your fellow players at
    all times.
    If I feel attacks are getting too personal or out of hand I will replace/mod kill you as I see fit.
  • Do not quote any private mod/player communications. Do not pretend to quote private mod/player communications. This means
    anything
    to do with Mod sent PMs
    inculding
    timestamps. Doing any of these things will result in a modkill.
  • There is to be
    no
    communication outside this thread unless your PM states otherwise.
  • This is my color. Please don't use it.
Game play rules

• Mod kills will end the day.
  • All votes must be in all
    bold
    to count and in the following two formats:
    Vote: Sotty
    or VOTE: Sotty. Unvotes are nice, but not required. I will not tolerate any kind of voting tricks. You have been warned.
  • A lynch will be reached when a majority of players (one-half of the living players plus one) vote for a specific player.
  • Once this point is reached, no amount of unvoting will stop the lynch.
  • Each day will have a deadline of three weeks. In extreme circumstances I will extend the deadline by a few days (no more than a week)
  • If a majority hasn't been reached by the deadline, then there will be a
    no lynch

• Each night will have a deadline of three days.
  • Once a lynch has been reached, all players, (including the lynched player) may continue to post until I can get on and lock the thread.
  • Once you're dead.. Well you're dead. No more posting, dead people can't type! They also can't talk to others still in the game and tell them any info they may or may not have. Simple “bah” posts are allowed, I will delete anything else.
The everything else rules

• No invisible text, encrypted text, stupidly small text or hiding text inside [ color = black ] tags.
  • I will try and get a votecount up every page or every 24 hours. Feel free to request a vote count at any time.
  • Prods will go out if you haven't posted in 72 hours. If you don't pick up that prod in 48 hours I will look for a replacement.
  • If you think you won't be able to post in the thread for a couple of days then please post a notice letting everyone know just that.
  • Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.
  • Bold all requests to the mod to make them easier for me not to miss.
  • I'm human, I make mistakes. Feel free to point out mistakes with small things such as the votecount in thread. If you have issues with the game on a bigger level then please PM me.
Useful Links
Last edited by Sotty7 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

The F11 setup is the current game format used in Newbie games. To prevent the development of game-breaking strategies, these Newbie Games are Semi-Open, wherein the actual game setup is randomly chosen from one of four possible setups as detailed below:
  • 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Sane Cop, 1 Sane Doctor, 5 Townies
  • 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 7 Townies
  • 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Sane Cop, 6 Townies
  • 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Sane Doctor, 6 Townies
If either of the first two setups are in play, and the situation occurs where the Goon is lynched first, the Roleblocker will still be able to submit both night kills and roleblocks (roleblocking is a function of the Roleblocker; night kills are a function of the scum team as a whole).

These are the Role PMs that have potentially been sent to the players:

Mafia-Aligned players:

Mod wrote:

You are a member of the Mafia along with your partner,
name
. Since your plot to quietly overtake the town has failed, you will attempt take it by force by eliminating the others until you outnumber the populace.
  • During the day, try to blend in with the normal Townies, and attempt to get someone lynched.
  • During the NIGHT cycle ONLY, you may talk with your fellow Mafia (via this quick topic) and choose another player in the town to kill that night.
  • You may communicate privately with your fellow Mafia up until the game thread is opened. Once the game begins, all outside communication must cease until the night cycle.
  • You win when the number of Mafia equals or exceeds the number of remaining Town players, whether you survive to the end or not.
  • You can find the game thread here
  • Please confirm you have read and understood this PM by sending me a PM back stating your role. Thank you
Mod wrote:

You are a member of the Mafia along with your partner,
name
. Since your plot to quietly overtake the town has failed, you will attempt take it by force by eliminating the others until you outnumber the populace.
  • During the day, try to blend in with the normal Townies, and attempt to get someone lynched.
  • As a Roleblocker, you have the ability to distract any player throughout the night, effectively negating their night ability, if they have one.
  • Send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to block. If they have a Night action, it will have no effect. You will not be informed as to whether your roleblock worked or not.
  • During the NIGHT cycle ONLY, you may talk with your fellow Mafia via this quick topic and choose another player in the town to kill that night.
  • You may communicate privately with your fellow Mafia up until the game thread is opened. Once the game begins, all outside communication must cease until the night cycle.
  • You win when the number of Mafia equals or exceeds the number of remaining Town players, whether you survive to the end or not.
  • Please confirm you have read and understood this PM by sending me a PM back stating your role. Thank you

Town-Aligned players:

Mod wrote:

You are a normal townsperson, trying to make a living and survive this insanity.
  • You have no abilities at Night other than getting a good night's rest.
  • Although you do not have any special abilities, your voice and vote are powerful weapons in their own right. Use them to your best advantage!
  • At no time may you privately communicate with any other player.
  • You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not.
Mod wrote:

You are the local law enforcement, and can tell the good guys from the bad.
  • Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to investigate.
  • The Moderator will inform you as to that person's guilt or innocence.
  • In a Newbie game, you will always get a correct result (no sanity issues).
  • You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not.
Mod wrote:

You are the local physician, and can protect people from harm.
  • Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to protect.
  • If someone attempts to kill that player during the Night, they will be spared.
  • You may not protect yourself.
  • In a Newbie game, your protection target will always live through the night (no quacks).
Last edited by Sotty7 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Okay, role PMs are being set out hold tight.

All role PMs are out. Please follow the instructions and confirm via PM.

I will open the thread once I receive 8 out of 9 confirms or when 24 hours passes. Which ever comes first.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Okay enough confirms are in so it's time to get this game on.
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:48 am

Post by Akira »

Don't know anyone here.

To the four newbies, what's your experience?
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Maxous »

Ah, this has started early. I have noticed there are 4 SE's playing!

It's my second game on the site and I have played a few games on other sites so I
might
have an idea of what I am doing.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:29 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Maxous wrote:Ah, this has started early. I have noticed there are 4 SE's playing!

It's my second game on the site and I have played a few games on other sites so I
might
have an idea of what I am doing.
Same for me.

Questions for every one to answer: (first ones stolen from ICE)
1) What is everybody's timezone? This can be important if you live overseas and we're expecting a post from you, and it wont come until the wee hours of the morning.
2) What is your mafia experience here and elsewhere? It helps my reads to know who are the pros and who are still learning.
3) About how often can we expect you to post?
4) How long do you expect your posts to be?
5) Do you prefer either informative roles (such as cop) or protective/active roles (such as doc)?
6) Do you prefer to play town or scum?
7) Hot dogs or hamburgers?
8) Are you scum?
9) Did you answer all these questions seriously?

1) GMT +1, I am Dutch.
2) Here one game, several games on another site. Those were more night concentrated, though, so not representable.
3) I expect to post at least one a day.
4) I always post walls. I try to make them as short as possible, because I don't like to read long posts. That is hard though.
5) I like protective/active roles a lot more.
6) I haven't played scum here, but on the other site I liked scum more. It is more fun to decieve others
7) Hamburgers, obviously :P
8) I am not scum.
9) Off course! Me is not asking those questions for nothing!

This is it. I like the game having 4 SE instead of 1. It brings the newbie level down a bit. (I know I am one, but I still like this)
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:47 am

Post by LordChronos »

I don't know anyone here either.

Vote: Akira

Way to not contribute anything with your first post.

Answers to Con's questions:
1) PST
2) I have something like 12ish games completed on site, with a few more finishing up now.
3) At least once a day, sometimes more. Depends on how busy I am with real life stuff.
4) Typically short to medium length. I tend not to post walls.
5) Never played cop, only time I played doc I was the N1 Night Kill. So I can't really answer.
6) Scum is more of a thrill, but town is fun for the challenge.
7) Good hamburgers, otherwise hot dogs. (What is the point of this question?)
8) No. (Again, what is the point of this question? No one is going to seriously say they are scum.)
9) Yes.
I'm a talking computer.
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Trendall »

Woah, how many SEs? I thought this was Newbie 1053, not SE 1053.

Anyway, hello everyone. I'm Trendall, and I'm extremely busy for the next couple of days, but come Tuesday this game will get my undivided attention. Until then, I'll read along and post whenever I get a free moment.

So, questions...
1) What is everybody's timezone?
GMT, but my sleeping pattern is so erratic and unpredictable that I could end up posting at absolutely any time.
2) What is your mafia experience here and elsewhere?
Here, I've been in three newbie games, and also a Mini game that I replaced out of fairly quickly because everyone was far more interested in flaming each other than actually playing mafia. I've also played on private forums with friends, in real life, and a couple of hundred games over at epicmafia.
Whenever I have something important to say. I don't tend to just post for the sake of posting, but I should be pretty swift in addressing things when there's a need to.
As clear and to the point as I can possibly make them.
5) Do you prefer either informative roles (such as cop) or protective/active roles (such as doc)?
They are both lovely in their own ways.
I've not been scum on this site yet, but from experience elsewhere I enjoy them both. Catching lying scum is satisfying, as is lying through your teeth as scum and getting away with it.
Hamburgers by a small margin
8) Are you scum?
Nope
Yep
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Hi, everyone!

I'm your friendly neighborhood Inexperienced Challenged player, or IC for short.

What that means, basically, is that I'm here to help guide you through the mystery that is MafiaScum.net.

If you have any questions about how we play here, feel free to ask me. My actions are governed by this article in our Wiki. If you haven't already, you might consider browsing our Wiki; especially the articles Newbie Guide and Commonly Used Abbreviations.

Regardless of my role in this game, I won't mislead you about theory or proper gameplay. My role as an IC comes before my role in this game (and they're separate roles), so at times, you may see me putting my
IC Hat On
and then taking my
IC Hat Off

Because of my severe dislike of the RVS (you
did
read the Common Abbreviations, didn't you? I'll wait.) I like to start off with RQS; the Random Question Stage!

Forthwith:

1) Are you having fun yet?

2) Chocolate or vanilla?

3) How many Mafia games have you played (here or elsewhere)?

4) Lynch all Liars?

5) Math or Sports?

6) Lynch all Lurkers?

7) What do
you
think of the RVS?

I'll post my answers soon, or after everyone, depending on consensus.

(Note: That's my standard IC Intro post. Feel free to ignore the duplicated questions. But I simply
must
know your flavor preference.)
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Nobody Special »

ConSpiracy wrote: Questions for every one to answer: (first ones stolen from ICE)
1) What is everybody's timezone? This can be important if you live overseas and we're expecting a post from you, and it wont come until the wee hours of the morning.
2) What is your mafia experience here and elsewhere? It helps my reads to know who are the pros and who are still learning.
8) Are you scum?
1) Pacific. At the moment, it's 9:30am.
2) I've played about 30 games here. A handful elsewhere (which hardly count).
3) I'll try my very best to post every RL day.
4) It varies, depending on how much I have to say.
5) Frequently.
6) Town. It's too hard for me to keep track of my deceptions.
7) Only for dinner.
8) Sometimes.
9) Of course!
....what?

LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:03 am

Post by LordChronos »

@Nobody

What do you dislike about RVS? (I hate the term RVS, btw. Stage is so misleading. It makes people think that the start of the game doesn't matter and what people do in the RVS isn't information that can be used to attack/defend later.)

Answers to your questions:
1) Yep.
2) Vanilla all the way.
3) Doing a more accurate count: 15 completed games on site, none elsewhere. A little real life mafia experience.
4) I agree with lynching all liars.
5) Math
6) Nope. Lurking is not a scum tell. Heck, active lurking isn't always a scum tell. (See shotty for a good example of this)
7) RVS is in my opinion the most useful way to start the game off, as it gets more reactions from people and generates more actions to analyze than RQS, especially given the utter uselessness of many RQS questions. (See the ones about hamburgers/hot dogs, vanilla/chocolate, math/sports, etc.)
I'm a talking computer.
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Akira »

ConSpiracy wrote:Questions for every one to answer: (first ones stolen from ICE)
8) Are you scum?
1) GMT +1 (Madrid, Rome). I mostly post at this hour.
2) 5 games in total (no other sites). So I'm not much of an SE.
3) I'll log on around twice a day.
4) My posts usually are about 4-5 rows long.
5) Informative roles are more fun.
6) Never been scum, but I'd really like to try it out for once.
7) Hamburgers. Is there some kind of weird psychology behind this or just an excuse for RVS?
8) Unfortunately no.
9) Yup.

Nobody's questions:

2) Chocolate or vanilla?

4) Lynch all Liars?

5) Math or Sports?

6) Lynch all Lurkers?

7) What do you think of the RVS?
1) Not yet, the first days can be a bit of a drag.
2) Chocolate all the way.
3) 5 games.
4) Yes, but if it's a well-intentioned gambit then it's okay.
5) Math, but sports are just as important.
6) YES all the way.
7) Pretty useless, I've never seen it start anything interesting. RQS is better. Speculating on RVS votes is like speculating on NKs.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Akira »

Missed a bit:
LordChronos wrote:I don't know anyone here either.

If that's your reason, then you should look at Maxous. At least I asked a question. Or if it's RVS just say it.

@NS: I don't get your answer to question 5.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Akira wrote:Nobody's questions:
4) Lynch all Liars?
4) Yes, but if it's a well-intentioned gambit then it's okay.
So if someone lies but
means well,
it's okay. Got it. :roll:

@LordC: Don't be hatin. It's critical to know how many chocoholics we have on board. :cool:

@Akira: What's not to get?
....what?

Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Akira »

@NS: I was referring to claims. If X fakeclaims doc and Y claims cop saying he got a doc result on X, that's what I call a well-intentioned gambit, as in a pro-town lie.
And never mind question 5, I didn't get your twisted way of answering. :?
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
bacon
bacon
Townie
bacon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:26 am

Post by bacon »

8) Are you scum?
1. -6. Central Time.
2. Zero experience.
3. Every day at least once. More than once probably. I'll let you guys know if something comes up that will keep me from posting for a longer time.
4. Not very long, I tend to be a little blunt.
5. N/A.
6. N/A
7. Burgers.
8. No.
9. Maybe.

2) Chocolate or vanilla?

4) Lynch all Liars?

5) Math or Sports?

6) Lynch all Lurkers?

7) What do you think of the RVS?
1. Not yet, glad the game started though.
2. Vanilla, assuming you're talking about ice cream.
3. None.
4. Depends.
5. Math to do, sports to watch.
6. Depends.
7. Not sure.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Serious dissonance between username and avatar.

Vote: bacon
....what?

LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:34 am

Post by LordChronos »

Akira wrote:Missed a bit:
LordChronos wrote:I don't know anyone here either.

If that's your reason, then you should look at Maxous. At least I asked a question. Or if it's RVS just say it.
You are a SE. Maxous is not.
I'm a talking computer.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:43 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Nobody Special wrote:1) Are you having fun yet?

2) Chocolate or vanilla?

4) Lynch all Liars?

5) Math or Sports?

6) Lynch all Lurkers?

7) What do
you
think of the RVS?
1) Well, the start is a bit boring. Nothing happend, yet.
2) Chocolate, I love chocolate.
3) 1 here multiple elsewhere.
4) Depends what the lie is. If the lie is something small I won't lynch. If the lie is huge I would think about it. To me, most of the times it is just a policy lynch, not good.
5) I like to sport, I am good at math.
6) Naah, better to replace them
7) I haven't seen much use of it.

Well, to get something moving:
8) Sometimes.
A confirmational answer on the question "are you scum?" is 4/5 of the times given by scum in a sarcastic way.
Sometimes is neither near a confirmation nor near a denial.
That is good enough for me.

VOTE: Nobody Special
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Maxous »

Okay well I am GMT, I stated my experience and I should post daily unless stated otherwise.

Lynch all Liars? - yes
Lynch all Lurkers? - No, depends on the circumstance
Nobody Special wrote: I'll post my answers soon, or after everyone, depending on consensus.
As a light warning I tend to get paranoid about posts like this as it sounds like you are intentionally following the crowd- which is a practical mafia strategy on day 1.
NS also stated his dislike for random voting...and then randomly voted :I
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
wredfar
wredfar
Townie
wredfar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by wredfar »

Cons questions:
1.I am in the central timezone, which I think is 6 hours behind GMT.
2.this is my first forum mafia game.
3. I should be able to post everyday.
4. As long as they need to be?
5. I haven't played either before.
6. Same as 5.
7. Hamburgers. No doubt.
8. No.
9. Yes

Nobodys questions
1. It's alright. Not much happening yet.
2. Chocolate.
3. First game.
4. Makes sense. Seems like town wouldn't need to lie.
5. Sports.
6. Not necessarily.
7. I don't see what it accomplishes, but what do I know?
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by jediknight »

Con's questions
1. CST United States
2. I used to play alot but that was four years ago. I unretire every so often.
3. I post in the evenings. Or in the mornings if I manage to get the kids moving early. Don't expect that too often!
4. Depends on what I have to say. I try to say enough.
5. I like protective roles. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to save a life.
6. I just like to play....either way. I like to have a job when I play that's for sure.
7. Hamburgers
8. Not this time
9. I did indeed. Nice to be here with you all.

Nobody Special
1) I try to have as much fun as I can. Right now I'm distracted...
2) Vanilla
3) 15 five years ago. I play in real life once every few months or so.
4) Liars suck. Hoist em.
5) Sports even though I'm clumsy. I like to play.
6) No, sometimes its unavoidable. Let em come back and explain...and then hang em. lol
7) I wasn't famiiar with the abreviation...and it cost me. I went to read it and it deleted the post I was writing. I have no preference but don't think it really accomplishes much.
And I'm spent...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:12 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Bump for Vote count

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”