Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by Defective Agency »

Drew - hydra hater: boo! :lol:

~Nancy
Hydra of furtiveglance & ND39
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:26 pm

How should I sign? Defective? Defurtive? The Cool Guy? Someone advise me.

Also, my wiki page is great. Any suggestions on formatting are appreciated.

-Mr. Glance
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:16 pm

Instantly becomes easy to read after being put under pressure

You single-headed normies shouldn't fear us. Of course, if we were Mafia, you'd never know. But as we're Town, you should townlock and sheep us forever. Just relax and blindly put your trust in us.

-Mr. Glance :D
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:52 am

VOTE: imaginality

wolfy opening

-Mr. Glance
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:47 am

In post 43, biancospino wrote: Try to get it play tic-tac-toe. Spoiler: it's a complete dumbass at playing games.
In post 38, Defective Agency wrote: VOTE: imaginality

wolfy opening

-Mr. Glance
Just to be clear, is that serious?
Deadly.

Serious is my middle name.

My first name is Deadly.

-Mr. Deadly Serious Glance
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:48 am

In post 45, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 39, Porkens wrote:
Page 1 Analysis

Based on the information given, it is difficult to determine who the most likely mafia is, as there is limited information about each player's behavior and motives. However, one player that might be mafia is Doctor Drew, as some players (such as Hectic and Titus) are expressing concern about their behavior. Additionally, Doctor Drew has shown an interest in tunneling Nancy Drew 39 and "obligated to tunnel your other half," which could indicate that they are trying to target Nancy for elimination.

FoS: Doctor Drew
Hectic is in this game?
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:05 am

In post 41, biancospino wrote: So Drew is Mafia 'cause of his sig, got'im.

Page 1 Analysis WITHOUT SIGS:

Spoiler: prompt
I'm playing a game of forum Mafia. The following were the first posts made by players.

Doctor Drew : I have so many jokey RVS posts I can make, this is sensory overload.VOTE: Defective Furtive right? Everyone check out their wiki lol

Doctor Drew : Morning Tweet and Titus, the authors of 2/3 of my sig. Menal, I promise this game I will recruit you.

Dei Ex Machina : SUPCLODPOLES,I'MTHEJESTERANDI'MHERETOTROLLTHEFECALMATTEROUTOFTHISGAME!VOTE: Dei Ex Machina- Nyx

Doctor Drew : Oh God damnit, forgot their were two hydras here.....can someone day vig one of them please?

Nancy Drew 39 : ego

Dei Ex Machina : How dare you even suggest such a thing! DIVINE SMITE BE UPON YOU!VOTE: Doctor Drew - Nyx

Defective Agency : Drew - hydra hater: boo! ~Nancy

Doctor Drew : Nancy, I am obligated to tunnel your other half until further notice.....so be warned.

Morning Tweet : VOTE: Defective i love furtive's wiki

Defective Agency : How should I sign? Defective? Defurtive? The Cool Guy? Someone advise me. Also, my wiki page is great. Any suggestions on formatting are appreciated. -Mr. Glance

furtiveglance : ^altslip ego

Porkens : An error occurred. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.

Doctor Drew : *smacks Porkens* Did that help?

Dei Ex Machina : I actually kind of like Mr. Glance. - Nyx

Dei Ex Machina : Sad to see the wet cat go. - Nyx

Porkens : Greetings players, I am Porkens, and I am a member of the Town. My goal in this game is to work with my fellow Town players to uncover the Mafia and bring them to justice. As an uninformed Town player, I have an advantage that I believe may give me an edge in this game. I will be using ChatGPT, a language model developed by OpenAI, to analyze what each player says and make my own posts. I understand that this may seem like borderline cheating, but the moderators have given me permission to use this tool to help me in the game. To the Mafia, I apologize if this seems unfair, but I believe that this tool will help me make informed decisions and better understand the dynamics of the game. I will be using ChatGPT to analyze player behavior, patterns of speech, and more, in an effort to identify the Mafia and keep the Town safe. Grandpa Mo, KittyTacky, Email Tweet, Dei Ex Machina, Defective Agency, Doctor Drew, Narrow Parking, Titus, Menalque, Imaginalty, Bloodb0t, and Biancospino, let us work together to uncover the truth and bring an end to the corruption that the Mafia seeks to sow. I would like to note that this post was generated by ChatGPT with minimal prompting from me. The thoughts and words expressed here are not entirely my own, but rather a combination of my input and the model's understanding of the situation.

Doctor Drew : I intend to sheep the pig until further notice.

BloodB0t : VOTE: Defective

imaginality : One of the players in my game has made the following opening post. Please advise on whether you believe this post to be more likely made by town or by mafia, and why. The post is:Spoiler: Post 19 Based on the content of this post, it's difficult to definitively say whether the player is town or mafia. However, there are some elements that may suggest that the player is more likely to be town: They mention their goal as being to work with the other town players to uncover the mafia. They state that they believe using ChatGPT as a tool to analyze player behavior is an advantage for the town. They express a willingness to work with other players, and they name some players specifically in the post. It's worth noting that in Mafia, players often pretend to be a certain alignment (town or mafia) even if they are actually the opposite, in order to mislead the other players and avoid suspicion. So, this post alone may not be enough to determine the player's true alignment.

imaginality : @BloodB0t, the way that chess game shows pieces in the wrong places is like some demonic incestuous offspring of chess, checkers and time travel. If the intent is to gain advantage by making everyone else's heads ache then job done! @Drew not sure I'd go as far as policy limming a hydra, but I do like the idea of putting hydras under pressure early as I always find them hard to read. VOTE: Defective Agency

Doctor Drew : Protecting hydras, very suss. FoS on you

Based on this informations, what can you conclude about players' alignments?

It is difficult to definitively determine the alignments of these players based on the information given. The posts contain a mix of humor, strategy talk, and personal interactions, making it challenging to make an accurate assessment. However, some players appear to be targeting others, such as Doctor Drew's focus on Defective Agency, while others seem to be working together, like Porkens's focus on working with the Town to uncover the Mafia.

It is important to keep in mind that in games of Mafia, players often feign being one alignment while actually being the opposite, in order to mislead other players and avoid suspicion. So, it's possible that some players' true alignments may be different from what their posts suggest.

Our robotic overload has spoken, Porkens locktown, eyes on Drew.
Well like duh, thank you Captain obvious wrt to the bolded but since we don’t have crystal balls here, we have nothing but their posts to go on.

~MS. Drew - NOT any relation to the the other Drew. lol
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:07 am

In post 50, Porkens wrote: The post by BloodB0t and biancospino suggest that they are skeptical of ChatGPT's ability to play the game of Mafia and do not take it seriously. They are seemingly trying to discredit ChatGPT's abilities and cast doubt on its ability to be an effective player in the game.

However, it is important to keep in mind that in games of Mafia, players often feign being one alignment while actually being the opposite, in order to mislead other players and avoid suspicion. So, it's possible that BloodB0t and biancospino are trying to mislead other players into thinking that ChatGPT is not a threat. It's also possible that they are working together to protect Doctor Drew, and are trying to discredit ChatGPT as a defense mechanism.

Without more information and context, it is difficult to determine the true motivations of BloodB0t and biancospino and their potential alignments in the game.
Maybe I’m dumb but can you please explain to me how chat gp can find mafia?

~Nancy
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:23 am

Does anyone have any reads yet?

-Mr. Glance
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:04 pm

In post 70, biancospino wrote: @Dei, I'm sure Glance knows why.
There is a specific thing he did that relates to a past game in a certain way.

Also, are you doublevoters?
I actually don't know what you're on about.

-Mr G. Lance
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:05 pm

In post 72, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 59, Dei Ex Machina wrote: I scumread Nyx.
-Morta
I townread her. Now, please accept this OMGUS vote as a token of my heartfelt appreciation.

VOTE: Dei Ex Machina

- Nyx
We're gonna have to be the serious hydra then :thinking:

-Mr. Glance
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:20 pm

In post 75, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 62, Defective Agency wrote: Does anyone have any reads yet?

-Mr. Glance
There's suspicion in hydra chat that
you
might be keeping bodies in the basement
, but I can't say I agree with it. I don't have any reads yet as there's been no real content, but I bet ChatGPT does, so let me consult it!

Spoiler: ChatGPT
It is difficult to determine the alignments of the players based on the information provided in these posts. In a game of Mafia, players often feign being one alignment while actually being the opposite, in order to mislead other players and avoid suspicion, making it difficult to determine who is telling the truth.

Porkens seems to be using ChatGPT as a tool to help find the scum members in the game. Mr. Glance is asking if anyone has any reads yet, indicating that they are still trying to figure out who the scum members are.

Morta is expressing a scumread on ChatGPT, indicating that they suspect ChatGPT may be one of the scum members. However, as previously mentioned, players often feign being one alignment while actually being the opposite, so Morta's scumread may not be accurate.

BloodB0t and biancospino appear to be skeptical of ChatGPT's ability to play the game and cast doubt on its ability to be an effective player. However, as mentioned earlier, it is possible that they are trying to mislead other players into thinking that ChatGPT is not a threat.

Titus, in their impersonation post, mentions that they believe in building strong alliances with other players in order to win the game. They also mention paying close attention to the words and actions of their fellow players, looking for any signs of deception or manipulation.

In conclusion, without more information and context, it is difficult to determine the true motivations and alignments of these players.

Also pagetop!

- Nyx
Just a wonky pool table I'm afraid.

I'm interested in whether it's Morta or Janus that's dragging my good name through the mud!

-Mr. G.L. Ance
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:33 pm

In post 77, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Janus is suspicious of how chill you are, he says that's a scumtell for you.

- Nyx
I don't see anything to be particularly intense about so far, although I will say that I'm confident in my first scumread (imaginality)
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:33 pm

In post 78, Defective Agency wrote:
In post 77, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Janus is suspicious of how chill you are, he says that's a scumtell for you.

- Nyx
I don't see anything to be particularly intense about so far, although I will say that I'm confident in my first scumread (imaginality)
-Mr. Glance
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:32 pm

-Morta
I townread her. Now, please accept this OMGUS vote as a token of my heartfelt appreciation.

- Nyx
What in the actual fuck are you guys up to?

~The REAL Drew
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:05 pm

In post 84, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 83, Defective Agency wrote:
-Morta

- Nyx
What in the actual fuck are you guys up to?

~The REAL Drew
Oh now you see the issue with hydras lol.

You are becoming more Drew as we speak.

Getting a few bad vibes from the three headed monster.
Hydras are fine but I don’t care much for hydra shenanigans. In LOST, Off the Hook kept doing this weird thing where both heads would come into the thread multiple times to say they were being bullied by the other head. Mr. Glance thinks it could just be harmless joking but I’m more suss.

~Ms Drew
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:32 pm

In post 80, Dei Ex Machina wrote: What's the reasoning for that?

- Nyx
Too serious too early on, and copying Porkens' gimmick (as have other users tbf but I townread bianco and BloodBot was fairly readable last game with them)

Mr. Glance
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:45 pm

In post 90, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 89, Defective Agency wrote:
In post 80, Dei Ex Machina wrote: What's the reasoning for that?

- Nyx
Too serious too early on, and copying Porkens' gimmick (as have other users tbf but I townread bianco and BloodBot was fairly readable last game with them)

Mr. Glance
On the flip side here, you already have someone you could call a town read?
I'd bet money on bianco being town - they seem really awkward as scum from experience, and more natural as town
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:17 am

1) imaginality's response to us is +++scum.
2) Menalque's talk of 'correct' play being voting Porkens and 'boring' is quite strange, and possibly +scum.
3) KittyTacky seems towny so far.
4) Morning Tweet, why did you vote Bloodbot recently? It didn't look related to the post.

-Mr. Glance
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:43 am

In post 145, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 136, Defective Agency wrote: 1) imaginality's response to us is +++scum.
How so? Right now I don't feel imaginality has done much that is AI.
@Imaginality, I have been in a hydra in 3 games I played with you and I don’t recall you ever mentioning anything about hydras before?

Also why did you vote us over the other hydra then?

~Ms Drew
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:50 pm

In post 177, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 136, Defective Agency wrote: 1) imaginality's response to us is +++scum.
2) Menalque's talk of 'correct' play being voting Porkens and 'boring' is quite strange, and possibly +scum.
4) Morning Tweet, why did you vote Bloodbot recently? It didn't look related to the post.

-Mr. Glance
Kitty? Towny? He hasn't said anything new, his only reads were basically parroting thread consensus.
I need to look more into imaginality
but for now I'm actually going to VOTE: KittyTacky.

P-edit: Exactly.
+scum. In my experience town are more enthusiastic about a burgeoning wagon on a 'nullread'.
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:50 pm

In post 180, Defective Agency wrote:
In post 177, Dei Ex Machina wrote:

-Mr. Glance
Kitty? Towny? He hasn't said anything new, his only reads were basically parroting thread consensus.
I need to look more into imaginality
but for now I'm actually going to VOTE: KittyTacky.

P-edit: Exactly.
+scum. In my experience town are more enthusiastic about a burgeoning wagon on a 'nullread'.
-Mr. G
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:51 pm

In post 174, narrow parking wrote:
In post 123, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 53, biancospino wrote: It probably can't, but it's funny to ask it and see what it conjures up.
You can just dump the whole thread as a prompt and ask it to pass a judgment, it may need some poking to get it to say anything other than "not enough information" thou.
IMPORTANT: it has a "memory" of 4000-ish tokns (i.e words). So it will see only the last few pages at best.
theoretically speaking there should be no such hard limit on the memory of GPT, since it uses a transformer model blah blah blah. the ~4000 token limit is simply the maximum prompt length for computational/speed processes.
In post 176, narrow parking wrote:
In post 127, KittyTacky wrote: Porkens' gimmick is mildly anti-town imo, particularly if they keep it up after earlygame. I think it's only slightly scummy at this point tho.

bianco is town imo, on vibes.
this is lazy hunting imo what makes it --EV town
This contribution feels +scum.

-Mr. G
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:04 pm

In post 184, Doctor Drew wrote: I believe Porkens said in the signup thread they would be using ChatGPT, so the fact they are using it is NAI. I will say I find it a bit annoying, but I don't believe I ever played with them so it is not like I can read them one way or another.

I have to look back on the one game I played with Morning, because I do get a smidge of protecting Porkens here though, even though I do agree with what she is saying(ya I know, on the surface seems hypocritical). I guess more of a tone read. Like, she kinda posted more than she needed to just to say 'chatgpt is NAI'

But, I also will give a benefit of the doubt to those in my sig.

I do really like Mr. G for town now.

And Nyx, all is good with the color thing. I was the dumbass who lacked reading comprehension lol, I understand what you were doing now.
Thanks Dr. D

If you want more Mr. G content you can check out my wiki page :wink:

How many scums are we thinking because if it's 3 I've already found them all

Maybe not but I've got it down to [Dei Ex Machina, imaginality, narrow parking, Menalque, Porkens]

Good scumpool? Wagon on imaginality feels good at the moment so no reason to slow that down

-Mr. G
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:25 pm

I thought I'd hop on the alt, any questions for me at the moment?

-Mr. Glance :eyes:
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #247 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:41 pm

Spoiler: 1
In post 23, imaginality wrote: @BloodB0t, the way that chess game shows pieces in the wrong places is like some demonic incestuous offspring of chess, checkers and time travel. If the intent is to gain advantage by making everyone else's heads ache then job done!

@
Drew not sure I'd go as far as policy limming a hydra
, but I do like the idea of putting hydras under pressure early as I always find them hard to read.

VOTE: Defective Agency
Positioning himself as reasonable

Spoiler: 2
In post 102, imaginality wrote: My vote on the hydra was rvs in that I didn't have any reason to vote them based on play (it was page 1!) but motivated in that I dislike playing with hydras. I just find them hard to read (also because I generally don't know the meta of the players in them) plus some of them post too much.

So I figure seeing how they react to a wagon on them could help with reading them plus given the choice between catching a scum solo player and a scum hydra I'd rather the latter.

Never heard of Doctor Drew or the running joke.

I don't see posting chatGPT answers as copying Porkens' gimmick in this particular game (if Porkens does that in other games then it would be if someone does it there).

I am also staggered Defective Agency thought I was being serious with that chatGPT post or in general (until now).
I have a hard time believing they genuinely believed that. My vote stays.
Incredibly safe position to take as scum with the omgus. We're already opposing him, so he just accepts and cements that.

Spoiler: 3
In post 116, imaginality wrote:
In post 115, Morning Tweet wrote: The subplot where on one side, ChatGPT/Porkens says its suspicious for players to cast doubt on ChatGPT -- and on the other, bloodb0t finds Porkens suspicious for practically assimilatign with the AI, seems notable. I don't like bloodbot's repeated insistence against ChatGPT which feels ultimatley like a distraction to me. Like it mostly goes without saying that ChatGPT isn't exactly sherlock holms yet bloodb0t seems to feel the need to discredit it anyway. Poor learning model
On that front, some musings:

Do you think is a direct neutral chatGPT output or is it
Porkens' own content in chatGPT style (perhaps rephrased by chatGPT), or chatGPT told to argue a specific view?

If it's the latter:

Do you think continuing to mix chatGPT and their own content (if Porkens were to continue to do so) is scummy, towny or NAI?

Bonus thought: compare and contrast playing using chatGPT as support (either for private discussion or for content generation) with playing in a hydra

Not really directed at anyone, just musing.
You could have these thoughts in an MD thread or pre-game. Much easier content to put out than your thoughts on other players.

Spoiler: 4
In post 195, imaginality wrote:
In post 191, biancospino wrote:
In post 185, Defective Agency wrote: How many scums are we thinking because if it's 3 I've already found them all
Maybe not but I've got it down to [Dei Ex Machina, imaginality, narrow parking, Menalque, Porkens]
Should be 3 and one 3p, at least per the queue post.
Also, I somewhat disagree with that list. Are Dei there chiefly just because of their KT vote?

PE: god, that rap was awful
This was already clarified earlier in the thread (). And Defective Agency has been following the thread, so the "how many scums are we thinking" in the post bianco quoted here seems like a deliberate attempt on DA's part to appear uninformed.
This is an attempt to get us for 'fake townslipping' which is a really superficial and reachy thing to push us for. I hadn't checked the setup or seen anywhere that it was 9/3/1.

So yeah, bit of a scumcase for you Dei Ex Machina.

My vote stays

-Mr. Glance
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:45 am

Porkens is town. Unsure on Mo and Menalque so far

Grandpa go and read this game for some scum!Porkens

-Furtive G. Lance
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:36 am

Nancy isn't feeling great at the moment

-Mr. G
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #313 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:36 pm

Just to say that Titus is sus.

-Mr. G
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #330 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:21 am

In post 328, BloodB0t wrote: I was more coming at it just wanting to hear more about imaginality, my read on him was/is still null. I've only given your posts a cursory glance btw.

I mean I do suspect Titus but there's not much to go on. It does fit with your theory of lurkscums.

This game deserves a bit more of my attention and I might do a whole readthrough by the end of the day, if not then I will tomorrow. atm I kinda scumread DEM too but this is a very lazy take, subject to change. Kinda suprised nobody has voted Menalque either but yeah I don't have much more to offer right now.
Just checked Titus and no evidence that she’s lurking. Doesn’t of course mean that’s impossible but this game is the last thread she’s posted in.

~Ms Drew
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #357 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:57 pm

Defective Agency (hydra of furtiveglance and Nancy Drew 39) - really cool, love the pfp
Dei Ex Machina (hydra of Aisa, Alianna, and RH9) - town
Doctor Drew - town
biancospino - town
Bloodb0t - town

GrandpaMo - towny energy so far, keep it up
Porkens - townlean
Menalque - townlean
KittyTacky - just bordering on +town contribution, but only just

Morning Tweet - muted so far, expecting more
Titus - sus but I'm not as sure as before

narrow parking - scum
imaginality - scum

I found the 4 scum guys, the game's over. Someone get the mod

-Mr. Glance (tired edition). Hydras rule
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:57 pm

:)
In post 340, Titus wrote:
In post 298, Defective Agency wrote: Porkens is town. Unsure on Mo and Menalque so far

Grandpa go and read this game for some scum!Porkens

-Furtive G. Lance

No. Not doing meta. Sorry. Too tired in one game.
@Titus, you were in that game and it was relatively recent.

~Ms Drew
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:58 pm

In post 358, Doctor Drew wrote: I mean, I do love the pfp
I selected it. :)

~Ms Drew
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #410 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:18 pm

Porkens is clear town for me and has been used as the thread's punching bag today far too much for him to be scum.

I get major bad vibes from Titus and see her as an imaginality partner because of the defence that was based on imaginality being limbait generally, and therefore an easy way to avoid talking about imaginality's play this game. Pre-flips yadda yadda but that's what I think.

-Mr. Glance
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #420 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:14 pm

In post 335, Titus wrote:
In post 252, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 250, Titus wrote:
In post 247, Defective Agency wrote:
In post 23, imaginality wrote: @BloodB0t, the way that chess game shows pieces in the wrong places is like some demonic incestuous offspring of chess, checkers and time travel. If the intent is to gain advantage by making everyone else's heads ache then job done!

@
Drew not sure I'd go as far as policy limming a hydra
, but I do like the idea of putting hydras under pressure early as I always find them hard to read.

VOTE: Defective Agency
Positioning himself as reasonable

In post 102, imaginality wrote: My vote on the hydra was rvs in that I didn't have any reason to vote them based on play (it was page 1!) but motivated in that I dislike playing with hydras. I just find them hard to read (also because I generally don't know the meta of the players in them) plus some of them post too much.

So I figure seeing how they react to a wagon on them could help with reading them plus given the choice between catching a scum solo player and a scum hydra I'd rather the latter.

Never heard of Doctor Drew or the running joke.

I don't see posting chatGPT answers as copying Porkens' gimmick in this particular game (if Porkens does that in other games then it would be if someone does it there).

I am also staggered Defective Agency thought I was being serious with that chatGPT post or in general (until now).
I have a hard time believing they genuinely believed that. My vote stays.
Incredibly safe position to take as scum with the omgus. We're already opposing him, so he just accepts and cements that.

Spoiler: 3
In post 116, imaginality wrote:
In post 115, Morning Tweet wrote: The subplot where on one side, ChatGPT/Porkens says its suspicious for players to cast doubt on ChatGPT -- and on the other, bloodb0t finds Porkens suspicious for practically assimilatign with the AI, seems notable. I don't like bloodbot's repeated insistence against ChatGPT which feels ultimatley like a distraction to me. Like it mostly goes without saying that ChatGPT isn't exactly sherlock holms yet bloodb0t seems to feel the need to discredit it anyway. Poor learning model
On that front, some musings:

Do you think is a direct neutral chatGPT output or is it
Porkens' own content in chatGPT style (perhaps rephrased by chatGPT), or chatGPT told to argue a specific view?

If it's the latter:

Do you think continuing to mix chatGPT and their own content (if Porkens were to continue to do so) is scummy, towny or NAI?

Bonus thought: compare and contrast playing using chatGPT as support (either for private discussion or for content generation) with playing in a hydra

Not really directed at anyone, just musing.
You could have these thoughts in an MD thread or pre-game. Much easier content to put out than your thoughts on other players.

Spoiler: 4
In post 195, imaginality wrote:
In post 191, biancospino wrote:
In post 185, Defective Agency wrote: How many scums are we thinking because if it's 3 I've already found them all
Should be 3 and one 3p, at least per the queue post.
Also, I somewhat disagree with that list. Are Dei there chiefly just because of their KT vote?

PE: god, that rap was awful
This was already clarified earlier in the thread (). And Defective Agency has been following the thread, so the "how many scums are we thinking" in the post bianco quoted here seems like a deliberate attempt on DA's part to appear uninformed.
This is an attempt to get us for 'fake townslipping' which is a really superficial and reachy thing to push us for. I hadn't checked the setup or seen anywhere that it was 9/3/1.

So yeah, bit of a scumcase for you Dei Ex Machina.

My vote stays

-Mr. Glance
Not in the mood to wagon imaginality day 1 as that leads to people doing stupid shit
How so?
See last large theme. Too exhausted to explain.

In xyzy's game imaginality was Titus' lover partner and he came under pressure early. Unrelated, town lost the game.

In post 354, Titus wrote:
In post 353, Doctor Drew wrote: You vaguely say the Imaginalty wagon will lead to people doing stupid shit.

You don't say it because you believe they are town, but also don't offer up even a tiny bit of explanation to hate the wagon besides 'hey go look over there or something'.

And then when I have an an issue with this double standard, you redirect the heat to me?

I didn't vaguely said it. I outright said it. That is explanation. I know he gets picked on as town. Does that make him town? No. So I didn't say that. I just don't give a shit for easy.

There is no double standard. One is a comparison of meta. The other is fact.

Titus' actions aren't really matching her words here. This post seemingly expresses a null read on imaginality, and yet she's trying to lead on Porkens and massively chainsawing for imaginality by calling us scum.

So my conclusion is that they're paired.

-Mr. Glance
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #432 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:43 pm

In post 431, Dei Ex Machina wrote: What does that acronym mean?

- Nyx
It's not an acronym. It means enemy, like opponent

-Mr. G with the UK slang
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #473 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:51 am

In post 317, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 260, imaginality wrote:
In post 257, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Hey imag!
What are your reads at rn?
~Janus

Town leans:
Doctor Drew, Dei Ex Machina, Bloodb0t
Menalque
Porkens

Neutral/mixed reads:
biancospino, Morning Tweet

Need more info:
GrandpaMo
Everyone really (no one has done anything super obvscum or obvtown yet)

Scum leans:
narrow parking
KittyTacky
Titus
Defective Agency
Please explain your reads. In particular I want the scumleans as those are generally more useful for scumhunting ime.
I particularly find Imaginality’s Titus’ read interesting, consider she’s been hard defending him. My take is that I’m not a fan of how hard Titus has been pushing Porkens.

~Ms Drew
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #474 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:04 am

In post 354, Titus wrote:
In post 353, Doctor Drew wrote: You vaguely say the Imaginalty wagon will lead to people doing stupid shit.

You don't say it because you believe they are town, but also don't offer up even a tiny bit of explanation to hate the wagon besides 'hey go look over there or something'.

And then when I have an an issue with this double standard, you redirect the heat to me?

I didn't vaguely said it. I outright said it. That is explanation. I know he gets picked on as town. Does that make him town? No. So I didn't say that. I just don't give a shit for easy.

There is no double standard. One is a comparison of meta. The other is fact.
My issue @Titus is your main reasoning for being opposed to Imaginality wagon was you implying he’s often miselimbait but yet you’re practically deathtunnelling Porkens who’s also frequently miselimbait. So yes, I think the double standard accusation here is apt.

~Ms Drew
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #483 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:31 pm

~Janus

Town leans:
Menalque
Porkens

Neutral/mixed reads:

Need more info:
GrandpaMo

Scum leans:
narrow parking
KittyTacky
Titus
Defective Agency
Is this still accurate? Can you see how your scumread on us looks reactive?
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #505 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:21 pm

In post 503, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 484, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 483, Defective Agency wrote:
~Janus

Town leans:
Menalque
Porkens

Neutral/mixed reads:

Need more info:
GrandpaMo

Scum leans:
narrow parking
KittyTacky
Titus
Defective Agency
Is this still accurate? Can you see how your scumread on us looks reactive?
Tbh, unless he is jedi mind tricking me, he seems a bit similar to how I play sometimes as town.

Like when someone puts a case on you for bullshit reasons you tend to OMGUS a bit(not saying your reasons are bullshit per se, but from their perspective).
I echo this / think this is a good point
A basic point, but a good point still

Semi-related, could you pick a townread you haven't explained yet and explain it, Mr Glance?

-Morta
You know I prefer to talk scumreads. Speaking of, let's see if we can wagon...

VOTE: narrow parking

-Mr. Glance :eyes:
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #518 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:57 am

In post 516, Titus wrote:
In post 476, imaginality wrote: I don't especially like how GrandpaMo was "at the end of today I'm gonna tell you stuff that town NEED to know" and then more recently "oh it's nothing important not a big deal" but I don't think there's any value in pressing on it now.

Re. my Titus read I feel like she might be soft defending me maybe partly to get me on side and also to set up a "told you so, listen to me instead of going for easy wagons" to have more sway on future days when I flip town if I get limmed.

She feels different this game to the last I was in with her (where she was town) but that could be due to various factors (our roles that game, the fact she was sparring with Mathblade in particular, out of game stuff) so I don't place enough weight on the difference to make a meta case. It just feels less reassuring than it would if she felt the same tonewise.
Fairish. I am at idgaf. Let's go after scummy people.
narrow parking exists

-Mr. Glance
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #521 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:02 am

In post 519, Titus wrote:
In post 518, Defective Agency wrote:
In post 516, Titus wrote:
In post 476, imaginality wrote: I don't especially like how GrandpaMo was "at the end of today I'm gonna tell you stuff that town NEED to know" and then more recently "oh it's nothing important not a big deal" but I don't think there's any value in pressing on it now.

Re. my Titus read I feel like she might be soft defending me maybe partly to get me on side and also to set up a "told you so, listen to me instead of going for easy wagons" to have more sway on future days when I flip town if I get limmed.

She feels different this game to the last I was in with her (where she was town) but that could be due to various factors (our roles that game, the fact she was sparring with Mathblade in particular, out of game stuff) so I don't place enough weight on the difference to make a meta case. It just feels less reassuring than it would if she felt the same tonewise.
Fairish. I am at idgaf. Let's go after scummy people.
narrow parking exists

-Mr. Glance
Convince me he's possible partnered with Drew. I don't see it based on recent posting unless the "not yet" post is a post meant for a PT which is stretch even if they are partners.
I'm townreading the Doc. Baffled that you're so tunnelled already as to be pre-flipping every other player based on a scumread.

-Mr. Glance

pedit: GrandpaMo, do you TR narrow parking? I townread Porkens
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie