Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:59 pm

Post by Titus »

No, some thieves provide Leverage.

VOTE: biancospinco
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Long ChatGPT

Mafia Strategy by Titus

Please write a post impersonating Titus on mafiascum.net in the ChatGPT game.

Greetings, fellow scummers! This is Titus, and I'm here to share my thoughts and strategy for this exciting game of Mafia.

First of all, let me just say that I'm thrilled to be playing among such a talented group of players. I've been following this community for a while now, and I know that we're all going to bring our A-game to this game.

As for my strategy, I believe that the key to success in Mafia is to be as versatile as possible. While it's important to have a solid understanding of the mechanics of the game, it's equally important to be able to adapt to the changing dynamics of the game as it unfolds. I like to think of myself as a chameleon, able to blend in and blend out of different roles and alliances as needed.

Of course, being versatile also means being aware of what's going on around you. I try to pay close attention to the words and actions of my fellow players, always looking for any signs of deception or manipulation. And when I do spot something suspicious, I'm not afraid to call it out and start a discussion.

Finally, I believe that the best way to win at Mafia is to build strong alliances with other players. It's important to find people you can trust, people who have the same goals as you and who will work together with you towards a common goal. I'm always open to forming alliances with other players, so if you're interested in working together, don't hesitate to reach out!

That's all for now, scummers. I can't wait to get started and see what this game has in store for us. May the best scummer win!

Cheers,
Titus

I got curious how ChatGPT would impersonate me. Here's what it wrote.
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Titus »

It did not write my email. Asking the mod to redact that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #107 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:46 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Bloodbot

Wagons ahoy!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #140 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

@Melanque,

I just wanted to tie up wagons. Right now, it looks like RVS still. One post by chat bot is fine. All of them is distracting.

I want to vote Porkens based on this page but worry it's a vanity vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #161 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 143, Porkens wrote:
Some players are accusing me of using ChatGPT to make my posts in the mafia game and saying it's detrimental to the town, but I disagree. I've got my eye on Titus, who has been wagon hopping without any clear reasoning, and my gut feeling is that something isn't right. I don't hate the wagon on bloodb0t, but let's focus on catching the scum. Those still giving me grief about using ChatGPT should focus on their own gameplay.
I don't like this post by Porkens.

1) It's OMGUS
2) He likes the "wagon", which is too short to be a wagon.
3) Anyone familiar with me knows I vote hop until I have a theory.

Porkens sees suspicion on him is throwing things to see what sticks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #248 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 228, KittyTacky wrote: It's not lazy hunting, sure you COULD read Porkens but it's harder. Thus it's anti-town to obfuscate your play in this manner. What if in another game I posted only in limericks?
I once did a couple games in my more activate days where I only posted in images.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #249 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 246, BloodB0t wrote: wrt Porkens, I was lulzing and I'm not reading much into him doing it or 'reactively' dropping it. Though he does seem light on content. Not sure if this take from KT is AI.

I wasn't saying I agree with his take on MT, I just meant that I didn't know what he meant by "puffed up" and now I do.

On Menalque, I thought asking "Show me where bianco isn't being natural and genuine in 1086" would make more sense. And for some reason specifically asking for 3 posts seemed weird to me. My read on Menalque is mostly based on vibes and that question for me was the tipping point for me to want to articulate it, but I'm not always good at articulating good reasons for my reads even though they can be right while nobody else sees it.
Ok this feels town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #250 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 247, Defective Agency wrote:
Spoiler: 1
In post 23, imaginality wrote: @BloodB0t, the way that chess game shows pieces in the wrong places is like some demonic incestuous offspring of chess, checkers and time travel. If the intent is to gain advantage by making everyone else's heads ache then job done!

@
Drew not sure I'd go as far as policy limming a hydra
, but I do like the idea of putting hydras under pressure early as I always find them hard to read.

VOTE: Defective Agency
Positioning himself as reasonable

Spoiler: 2
In post 102, imaginality wrote: My vote on the hydra was rvs in that I didn't have any reason to vote them based on play (it was page 1!) but motivated in that I dislike playing with hydras. I just find them hard to read (also because I generally don't know the meta of the players in them) plus some of them post too much.

So I figure seeing how they react to a wagon on them could help with reading them plus given the choice between catching a scum solo player and a scum hydra I'd rather the latter.

Never heard of Doctor Drew or the running joke.

I don't see posting chatGPT answers as copying Porkens' gimmick in this particular game (if Porkens does that in other games then it would be if someone does it there).

I am also staggered Defective Agency thought I was being serious with that chatGPT post or in general (until now).
I have a hard time believing they genuinely believed that. My vote stays.
Incredibly safe position to take as scum with the omgus. We're already opposing him, so he just accepts and cements that.

Spoiler: 3
In post 116, imaginality wrote:
In post 115, Morning Tweet wrote: The subplot where on one side, ChatGPT/Porkens says its suspicious for players to cast doubt on ChatGPT -- and on the other, bloodb0t finds Porkens suspicious for practically assimilatign with the AI, seems notable. I don't like bloodbot's repeated insistence against ChatGPT which feels ultimatley like a distraction to me. Like it mostly goes without saying that ChatGPT isn't exactly sherlock holms yet bloodb0t seems to feel the need to discredit it anyway. Poor learning model
On that front, some musings:

Do you think is a direct neutral chatGPT output or is it
Porkens' own content in chatGPT style (perhaps rephrased by chatGPT), or chatGPT told to argue a specific view?

If it's the latter:

Do you think continuing to mix chatGPT and their own content (if Porkens were to continue to do so) is scummy, towny or NAI?

Bonus thought: compare and contrast playing using chatGPT as support (either for private discussion or for content generation) with playing in a hydra

Not really directed at anyone, just musing.
You could have these thoughts in an MD thread or pre-game. Much easier content to put out than your thoughts on other players.

Spoiler: 4
In post 195, imaginality wrote:
In post 191, biancospino wrote:
In post 185, Defective Agency wrote: How many scums are we thinking because if it's 3 I've already found them all
Maybe not but I've got it down to [Dei Ex Machina, imaginality, narrow parking, Menalque, Porkens]
Should be 3 and one 3p, at least per the queue post.
Also, I somewhat disagree with that list. Are Dei there chiefly just because of their KT vote?

PE: god, that rap was awful
This was already clarified earlier in the thread (). And Defective Agency has been following the thread, so the "how many scums are we thinking" in the post bianco quoted here seems like a deliberate attempt on DA's part to appear uninformed.
This is an attempt to get us for 'fake townslipping' which is a really superficial and reachy thing to push us for. I hadn't checked the setup or seen anywhere that it was 9/3/1.

So yeah, bit of a scumcase for you Dei Ex Machina.

My vote stays

-Mr. Glance
Not in the mood to wagon imaginality day 1 as that leads to people doing stupid shit
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #329 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Titus »

I'll read tonight. Work emergencies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #335 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 252, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 250, Titus wrote:
In post 23, imaginality wrote: @BloodB0t, the way that chess game shows pieces in the wrong places is like some demonic incestuous offspring of chess, checkers and time travel. If the intent is to gain advantage by making everyone else's heads ache then job done!

@
, but I do like the idea of putting hydras under pressure early as I always find them hard to read.

In post 102, imaginality wrote: My vote on the hydra was rvs in that I didn't have any reason to vote them based on play (it was page 1!) but motivated in that I dislike playing with hydras. I just find them hard to read (also because I generally don't know the meta of the players in them) plus some of them post too much.

So I figure seeing how they react to a wagon on them could help with reading them plus given the choice between catching a scum solo player and a scum hydra I'd rather the latter.

I don't see posting chatGPT answers as copying Porkens' gimmick in this particular game (if Porkens does that in other games then it would be if someone does it there).

I am also staggered Defective Agency thought I was being serious with that chatGPT post or in general (until now).
Incredibly safe position to take as scum with the omgus. We're already opposing him, so he just accepts and cements that.

In post 115, Morning Tweet wrote: The subplot where on one side, ChatGPT/Porkens says its suspicious for players to cast doubt on ChatGPT -- and on the other, bloodb0t finds Porkens suspicious for practically assimilatign with the AI, seems notable. I don't like bloodbot's repeated insistence against ChatGPT which feels ultimatley like a distraction to me. Like it mostly goes without saying that ChatGPT isn't exactly sherlock holms yet bloodb0t seems to feel the need to discredit it anyway. Poor learning model

Porkens' own content in chatGPT style (perhaps rephrased by chatGPT), or chatGPT told to argue a specific view?

If it's the latter:

Do you think continuing to mix chatGPT and their own content (if Porkens were to continue to do so) is scummy, towny or NAI?

Bonus thought: compare and contrast playing using chatGPT as support (either for private discussion or for content generation) with playing in a hydra

You could have these thoughts in an MD thread or pre-game. Much easier content to put out than your thoughts on other players.

In post 185, Defective Agency wrote: How many scums are we thinking because if it's 3 I've already found them all
Maybe not but I've got it down to [Dei Ex Machina, imaginality, narrow parking, Menalque, Porkens]
Also, I somewhat disagree with that list. Are Dei there chiefly just because of their KT vote?

This was already clarified earlier in the thread (). And Defective Agency has been following the thread, so the "how many scums are we thinking" in the post bianco quoted here seems like a deliberate attempt on DA's part to appear uninformed.
This is an attempt to get us for 'fake townslipping' which is a really superficial and reachy thing to push us for. I hadn't checked the setup or seen anywhere that it was 9/3/1.

My vote stays

-Mr. Glance
Not in the mood to wagon imaginality day 1 as that leads to people doing stupid shit
How so?
See last large theme. Too exhausted to explain.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #336 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 269, GrandpaMo wrote: i lowkey forgot this game existed. just got prodded.

tldr; im a good prompt engineer for chatgpt, so if you want chatgpt to say anything, please tell me to do so, i can do it for u.

also u can find mafia by using specific parameters. u have to basically compose an algorithem for it to find mafia, by using percentages and specific criteria, u can find mafia lol . there is some subjectiviety, but if there is usually consensus on a specific person, then that subjectivity turns into possible criteria for person
I challenge ChatGPT to VCA
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #337 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 274, Porkens wrote: Horse shit. I’ve contributed more than you.
Wrong reasons?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #338 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 278, Porkens wrote: Spare me. My posts were a lightning rod that generated the majority of content in this game so far. You are just nipping at my heels as a pet wagon while ignoring the e-2 situation completely.

VOTE: Porkens
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #339 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 289, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 288, Menalque wrote: VOTE: grandpa mo

I don’t really care for imaginality!wagon, that was just to have some action, this I actually like for scum
lets go

+townping for menalque
Town ping grandpa mo

Same alignment ping menalque and imaginality
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #340 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 298, Defective Agency wrote: Porkens is town. Unsure on Mo and Menalque so far

Grandpa go and read this game for some scum!Porkens

-Furtive G. Lance

No. Not doing meta. Sorry. Too tired in one game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #341 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 300, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 298, Defective Agency wrote: Porkens is town. Unsure on Mo and Menalque so far

Grandpa go and read this game for some scum!Porkens

-Furtive G. Lance
ugh i hate meta reading, but thx for this, i will be more analytical.

but keep in mind that this is a different style of game , but i will read
I'm just going to crawl into this pocket ngl
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #342 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 308, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 249, Titus wrote:
In post 246, BloodB0t wrote: wrt Porkens, I was lulzing and I'm not reading much into him doing it or 'reactively' dropping it. Though he does seem light on content. Not sure if this take from KT is AI.

I wasn't saying I agree with his take on MT, I just meant that I didn't know what he meant by "puffed up" and now I do.

On Menalque, I thought asking "Show me where bianco isn't being natural and genuine in 1086" would make more sense. And for some reason specifically asking for 3 posts seemed weird to me. My read on Menalque is mostly based on vibes and that question for me was the tipping point for me to want to articulate it, but I'm not always good at articulating good reasons for my reads even though they can be right while nobody else sees it.
Ok this feels town
What's towny about it to you?
I was feeling the same at the time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #343 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 314, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 313, Defective Agency wrote: Just to say that Titus is sus.

-Mr. G
I promised her many moons ago that I would sheep her and have her back until proven wrong, so gonna need a real solid case on her.
I'm not ready for sheeps yet. I'll let you know when I am.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #344 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 328, BloodB0t wrote: I was more coming at it just wanting to hear more about imaginality, my read on him was/is still null. I've only given your posts a cursory glance btw.

I mean I do suspect Titus but there's not much to go on. It does fit with your theory of lurkscums.

This game deserves a bit more of my attention and I might do a whole readthrough by the end of the day, if not then I will tomorrow. atm I kinda scumread DEM too but this is a very lazy take, subject to change. Kinda suprised nobody has voted Menalque either but yeah I don't have much more to offer right now.
I don't really object to your sus. Not lurking but I didn't vla. I didn't expect to get my ass kicked at work. It's catching up with me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #352 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 351, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 335, Titus wrote:
In post 252, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 250, Titus wrote:

@

If it's the latter:

My vote stays

-Mr. Glance
How so?
See last large theme. Too exhausted to explain.
So you can't be bothered to look up someone's meta that was conveniently linked to, but I have to find meta you allude to on my own?

Might have to put this sheep out to pasture.
I'm a) not using meta to explain alignment and b) what I'm saying requires no thought or belief in meta. It's just facts that happened.

How did you go from sheeping me to "putting out to pasture"?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #354 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 353, Doctor Drew wrote: You vaguely say the Imaginalty wagon will lead to people doing stupid shit.

You don't say it because you believe they are town, but also don't offer up even a tiny bit of explanation to hate the wagon besides 'hey go look over there or something'.

And then when I have an an issue with this double standard, you redirect the heat to me?

I didn't vaguely said it. I outright said it. That is explanation. I know he gets picked on as town. Does that make him town? No. So I didn't say that. I just don't give a shit for easy.

There is no double standard. One is a comparison of meta. The other is fact.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #355 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

You also did a 180 which is frankly odd and telling.

Maybe Drew + Porkens.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #397 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Titus »

High Titus doing a drive by Bloodbot, GrandpaMo are town. Dei probably town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #402 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 399, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 397, Titus wrote: Bloodbot, GrandpaMo are town
pls elaborate when you're done driving.

Ty but I meant just a pop in. I don't drive high lol.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #403 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by Titus »

To you know actually answer

I mindmelded with you at some points and more often than not but not perfect I like what y'all have said.

Just don't fight.

Mama Bear doesn't like it when her babies fight
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #406 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Good now hug it out a vote Porkens
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #414 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 410, Defective Agency wrote: Porkens is clear town for me and has been used as the thread's punching bag today far too much for him to be scum.

I get major bad vibes from Titus and see her as an imaginality partner because of the defence that was based on imaginality being limbait generally, and therefore an easy way to avoid talking about imaginality's play this game. Pre-flips yadda yadda but that's what I think.

-Mr. Glance
Oh cool third scum found gg
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #418 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 417, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 410, Defective Agency wrote: Porkens is clear town for me and has been used as the thread's punching bag today far too much for him to be scum.

I get major bad vibes from Titus and see her as an imaginality partner because of the defence that was based on imaginality being limbait generally, and therefore an easy way to avoid talking about imaginality's play this game. Pre-flips yadda yadda but that's what I think.

-Mr. Glance
I am gonna get a bed rep agreeing with hydras so much lol.

I wouldn't say Porkens is clear town, but I don't get all the heat they are getting.

Also, that was a great point about Titus I wasn't thinking. More thought that she is just protecting Imaginalty since she knows they are town and elim bait.

But, wouldn't that be a really ballsy move to so blatantly protect your scum buddy like that?
Ok this has got to be satire at this point
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #423 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by Titus »

There's still an ISO feature
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #424 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 422, BloodB0t wrote: Is titus bussing porkens ever a thing?
Usually I don't bus. However, I was promised a scummy if I bussed him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #515 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 456, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 451, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 445, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: Protection of Imaginalty with the only defense being they are mis-elim bait, and offering no more explanation. But mainly mad that I I didn't want to sheep her anymore?? And used that as a way to make me look bad, even though I have made that joke before in games with her, and even alluded to it when I made said post. And even if she thought it was serious and missed the reference(I get it, has been a bit since we played together), she said she didn't want to be sheeped yet........then claimed I made some 180 spin on my read of her when I stopped sheeping here.

I don't care how high she is, even if a random player you never heard of said they would sheep you.....do you take them seriously? If you do take them seriously wouldn't you pressure them right away for that, since it would be a bit odd? If you get the jokiness of the sheep, why would you call them out as she done when said person then makes a case for them.

Just doesn't make sense how Titus has acted, and personally she knows how I can be and thinks that other people who haven't played with me would jump on me if she just lit the spark a bit.
idk see the point of this ? what narrative r u tryning to push im confused here. give me a tldr.
I have said before I would sheep Titus, I allude to that this game, I then back off that statement for reasons, she says I pulled a 180.

But the main point I was making is that she knows how I play, and she knows I say I would sheep her mainly as a joke, so it doesn't make sense for her to be mad when I stop sheeping her and vote her. And also doesn't make sense if she doesn't remember that, because why take me sheeping you as serious if you don't remember the reference? And why not apply pressure to me when I make to original post about sheeping you?

The tldr of the tldr is, she is being incredibly disingenuous.
Those who know me know that a "joke" must be extremely obvious. Second, why didn't you say just kidding when I took your post very seriously. If it was a joke, why not say so then?

This is you chainsawing at this point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #516 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 476, imaginality wrote: I don't especially like how GrandpaMo was "at the end of today I'm gonna tell you stuff that town NEED to know" and then more recently "oh it's nothing important not a big deal" but I don't think there's any value in pressing on it now.

Re. my Titus read I feel like she might be soft defending me maybe partly to get me on side and also to set up a "told you so, listen to me instead of going for easy wagons" to have more sway on future days when I flip town if I get limmed.

She feels different this game to the last I was in with her (where she was town) but that could be due to various factors (our roles that game, the fact she was sparring with Mathblade in particular, out of game stuff) so I don't place enough weight on the difference to make a meta case. It just feels less reassuring than it would if she felt the same tonewise.
Fairish. I am at idgaf. Let's go after scummy people.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #517 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 493, narrow parking wrote:
In post 490, KittyTacky wrote: This doesn't seem like scum Drew either ngl.
so far...
Ugh. I can't see why people don't see Drew Porkens.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #519 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 518, Defective Agency wrote:
In post 516, Titus wrote:
In post 476, imaginality wrote: I don't especially like how GrandpaMo was "at the end of today I'm gonna tell you stuff that town NEED to know" and then more recently "oh it's nothing important not a big deal" but I don't think there's any value in pressing on it now.

Re. my Titus read I feel like she might be soft defending me maybe partly to get me on side and also to set up a "told you so, listen to me instead of going for easy wagons" to have more sway on future days when I flip town if I get limmed.

She feels different this game to the last I was in with her (where she was town) but that could be due to various factors (our roles that game, the fact she was sparring with Mathblade in particular, out of game stuff) so I don't place enough weight on the difference to make a meta case. It just feels less reassuring than it would if she felt the same tonewise.
Fairish. I am at idgaf. Let's go after scummy people.
narrow parking exists

-Mr. Glance
Convince me he's possible partnered with Drew. I don't see it based on recent posting unless the "not yet" post is a post meant for a PT which is stretch even if they are partners.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #530 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 527, GrandpaMo wrote: im not a fan of the game state
I'm not either but that's because I am not getting what I want. Scum have no need to bus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #533 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 531, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 517, Titus wrote:
In post 493, narrow parking wrote:
In post 490, KittyTacky wrote: This doesn't seem like scum Drew either ngl.
so far...
Ugh. I can't see why people don't see Drew Porkens.
Can you explain why those two together?
~Janus
Drew's 180 after I pushed Porkens. He retracts his "joke".

I get some suspicion but not 180s based on when I push.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #534 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 532, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 526, GrandpaMo wrote: do u think scum is in the low poster or high poster sheme
I think it's most likely that there would be at least one 'high poster' and one 'low poster'.

I prefer Titus but I'm okay with hammering NarrowParking.

I didn't really scumread Porkens that much, just put my vote there to see what would happen.

VOTE: Titus
Why do you prefer me?

I think the low poster argument being floated is an excuse frankly to not listen to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #535 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:01 am

Post by Titus »

Doubly so now that I'm posting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #537 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

Correct.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #539 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

Regardless, even if you believe Drew thought that, he goes from friendly jokes about sheeping to threatening to lim me on a dime.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #647 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by Titus »

I'd like to get a readwall down before hammer if possible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #667 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by Titus »

I'll just eyeball it given hammer desires. I'll be busy the rest of the night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #670 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by Titus »

GrandpaMo* - Town
KittyTacky - Need data
Morning Tweet - Lean town
Dei Ex Machina (hydra of Aisa, Alianna, and RH9) - Town
Defective Agency (hydra of furtiveglance and Nancy Drew 39) - Would be town but I don't remember Nancy's posts
Doctor Drew - Probably scum with Porkens. If Porkens town, reasses. I can't see that chainsaw being town if Porkens scum (and he likely is)
narrow parking*
Titus - That's me.
Porkens - Scum
Menalque - Who? Did he get subbed?
imaginality* - Suspicious of the push there but no independent TR
Bloodb0t - town
biancospino - town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #672 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 669, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Narrow Parking
Really, you hammered while I was doing my readwall? Are you trying to get me to tunnel you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #794 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Titus »

I'll be here later today
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1147 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:41 am

Post by Titus »

I'm sorry guys. I had an emergency trial.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”