it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 6, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: datisi

please be town. :]
i sure love a good dose of ptsd flashbacks right after waking up!!

VOTE: luca blight

i was about to say ico already gives me town pings
but then i realized that i've never actually seen his scum early game
so maybe hold that thought
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:05 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 35, Iconeum wrote:seriously tho, flipping anya at this point gives a +average chance of hitting scum imo lol
why do you think so
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:09 am

Post by Datisi »

who's gonna tell him
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:21 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: samantha

feels only-slightly-but-not-too-much performative.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 45, Umlaut wrote:I don't understand at all what Datisi saw in but I'm going to sheep it anyway.
the tea is that it looks like "trying too hard to give the vibe of not trying" to me. it feels fake, but not in an overperformative, loud way that is likely to draw attention.

@samantha, how serious are /?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Datisi »

i got bored of the old one.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Datisi »

> "this is scum"
> *votes with said scum*
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 59, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 57, Datisi wrote:> "this is scum"
> *votes with said scum*
My vote was RVS. You need to calm down.
i was poking fun at you for voting with a person you called scum...? why are you so defensive so quickly?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #64 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Datisi »

i legit laughed out loud.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 51, Datisi wrote:@samantha, how serious are /?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Datisi »

do you mind elaborating on it then?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #86 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Datisi »

why do you think i'm scum?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #119 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Datisi »

llama, for someone so determined to get us moving out of rvs and into The Serious Game... you've expressed one (1) read so far.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #129 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 126, Umlaut wrote:
In post 119, Datisi wrote:llama, for someone so determined to get us moving out of rvs and into The Serious Game... you've expressed one (1) read so far.
I really hate this post
spicey. tell me more.
In post 126, Umlaut wrote:Your push on Samantha is a bit unusual to me because you seem to be focusing on if its serious as opposed to why they are making the statement, which would shake out your original question to start.
there is no point asking someone to elaborate on a claim they are making if they can back out from it with "it was rvs i was memeing".
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #143 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 135, Umlaut wrote:
In post 129, Datisi wrote:
In post 119, Datisi wrote:llama, for someone so determined to get us moving out of rvs and into The Serious Game... you've expressed one (1) read so far.
I really hate this post
spicey. tell me more.
It reads as disingenuous. How many reads do you think someone has to express to qualify as serious?
there is not a fixed number. but if someone's ratio of "expressing reads" to "telling other people to start getting serious and express their reads" is too small, it can mean that the person doesn't actually care about forming reads or moving the game forward, they just really *really* want to give the appearance of doing so.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #144 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 138, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 135, Umlaut wrote:It reads as disingenuous. How many reads do you think someone has to express to qualify as serious?
I'd expect probably more than 1? If you're trying to go super serious mode, then you can analyze every little ping from every post and usually come up with more than one read. I'm not convinced it's scummy (scum would probably be able to fake reads as well), but I see datisi's point
why are you preemptively defending me?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #153 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 146, LlamaFluff wrote:Im not going to try to inflate the strength of minor reads that serve no purpose because that likely just creates noise.
[...]
@Dati - Do you see a difference in what Infinity is doing to you vs what Mom has been doing for me?
i disgree with that on a theoretical level - what i usually do when i want to move the game forward is throw out any reads i have, no matter how small they are, and see if anything interesting comes from it. though i'm aware this is maybe closer to a theory discussion rather than an alignment one.

and not a significant one, no.
In post 148, Infinity 324 wrote:I guess I can answer llama's question to anya for myself, I don't TR everyone active but I don't SR anyone active, and luca's 1 post was awkward, which is slightly +scum
it would probably be fair to point out, luca's post is a reference to a first post i made in the last game we played together (and where i got my ass handed to me).
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #171 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Datisi »

also just wanna put it out there: preferred abbreviation for my name is "Dats", please.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #217 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Datisi »

sup nerds i just had a fulfilling one (1) hour of good night's sleep i wanna fucking die how y'all doing
In post 190, Luca Blight wrote:Well Datisi has been Town literally every time I’ve played with him so this might be correct
unfortunately you do not get the pleasure of meeting scumtisi yet

hmmm
reading iconeum seems to be a bit more difficult now that my role pm doesn't tell me he's town
In post 204, Iconeum wrote:
I really hate this post
why? i actually liked it
liked a post of mine? i'm listening
In post 211, Iconeum wrote:i think he rolled scum against me in 95% of our latest 892 games or smt
40% out of our latest 15*
which is actually fucking ridiculous

ico, why is like.... 35% of your posting "but gaiz!!! datisi had one (1) good scumgaem!! do nut townread!!!"

like i get it but also why

@luca do you have Opinions on anyone not names outworlder
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #218 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Datisi »

actually pause
In post 178, OutWorldER wrote:basically I see a whole TvTvT shitfight on the last few pages with the exception of Rathe who I don't like.
...there was a shitfight? specifically a shitfight between me/llama/infinity? because fam i've been in my fair share of shitfights and this ain't it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #221 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 219, Iconeum wrote:i've spent a few posts telling people to not give you those townreads for *reasons*, do you think that is unjustified?

why? recent history maybe? i am committing to my paranoia this game
once is fine but it feels like trying to drill it into people's heads to not dare townread me early. which again partly i get and maybe it's my own annoyance speaking, but it feels unnecessary, esp considering you haven't expressed a single actual negative opinion of me this game.
In post 220, Iconeum wrote:do you think anya is town as well? how do you like my rathe vote?
anya is probtown i think. i don't get the vote / mildly dislike it but eh. why you voting there?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #236 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 221, Datisi wrote: don't get the vote / mildly dislike it but eh. why you voting [rathe]?
@ico
In post 224, Luca Blight wrote:Do you have any opinion on what I said about OutWorldER, Datisi?
i like your line of thinking. will await to see ower's return to the thread before passing further judgement.

samantha, how long are you gonna pretend to scumread me? it's getting old.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #242 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:53 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 237, samantha97 wrote:vote rathe datisi
i've yet to see a convincing reason to do so.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #250 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:23 am

Post by Datisi »

he *can* be, yes, as can the other 11 players in the game. but as said, i've not yet seen a *good* reason why he's >rand scum, so...?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #255 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:39 am

Post by Datisi »

ok
give me the bad reason then
why are you voting rathe lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #260 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:55 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 256, Iconeum wrote:rathe basicly says that he believes scum like to hide behind RVS
this never happened.

"you're just doing what town would do" is not the same as "i think town (and only town) would do that"

that is a bad case yeah
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #262 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 259, samantha97 wrote:
In post 250, Datisi wrote:he *can* be, yes, as can the other 11 players in the game. but as said, i've not yet seen a *good* reason why he's >rand scum, so...?
why do you think votes have to be on mafia day 1 10 pages deep

you're giving gravity to things that have none, which makes me wonder why your mindset is that way
i never said that. i don't think i'm wrong in expecting another player to have a reason for their vote at this stage, and to question that reason.

what about my mindest is apparently so puzzling to you?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #265 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:59 am

Post by Datisi »

"i think mafia CAN hide behind rvs" is not the same as "mafia always hide behind rvs and anyone who is doing that is scum and anyone doing the opposite is town"

pedit: oh my god, are you purposefully misrepping there?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #267 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:01 am

Post by Datisi »

your vote is bad!!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #273 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:05 am

Post by Datisi »

scum can do that =/= that's the only thing scum can do

like one is theory one is what he thinks is actually happening

pedit: jesus did you actually fucking roll scum because is townconeum really thia dense
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #278 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 270, Iconeum wrote:like, he literally says he think SCUM can hide behind RVS, and the TOWN like to push out of it

then he sees llama push out of it

and scumreads him for it???

why are you defending this lol
scum CAN hide behind rvs =/= scum always hides behind rvs, or it's the only thing scum does early game

like he clearly said "scum can hide behind rvs, but i think you're the opposite (hiding behind pushing out of rvs)"

like saying "town does push out of rvs" is not the same thing as "ONLY town push out of rvs" i.e. "scum cannot push out of rvs or hide behind it"

(and considering for a while you believed that it was your duty as either alignemnt to push out of rvs, i think you should know this)

like he's OBVIOUSLY not scumreading him for "pushing out of rvs", he's scumreading him for giving the appearnce of being helpful / "hiding behind pushing out of rvs"

like literally at no point was there a mindset broken here??? and the fact that you refuse to even acknowledge that is?????
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #279 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:13 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 275, Iconeum wrote:but like

if ur scum defending, then it's probably only *with* rathe so yeah
how the fuck is your first thought "wow is datisi scum with rathe" as opposed to "hey, maybe i should actually read and try to understand what his point is"????????
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #281 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:15 am

Post by Datisi »

same fucking thing
you're not trying to understand my points, you're countering the attack by plotting it into people's heads that i'm chainsawing
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #286 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 282, samantha97 wrote:
In post 280, Iconeum wrote:i'm not saying you are scum with rathe
he is saying he is though
do you ever do anything useful or will you be throwing empty jabs the whole game?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #288 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:20 am

Post by Datisi »

ico what do you think of samantha
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #289 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:21 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 283, Iconeum wrote:rathe's argument has holes in it and i'm happy poking them, and i don't see why you take such huge offense to that
because you're forcing those holes by oversimplifying an argument and i don't appreciate immediately being theorized about as partners because it feels like an easy way to get others to discredit me?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #426 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:51 am

Post by Datisi »

ok fun fact:

when i was arguing with ico yesterday, i genuinely started thinking he's scum, for the sole reason of "why isn't anyone voting him? scum loves voting town!him?? is he actually red???"

and i wake up to a huge ass wagon on him oh man that's good shit

gonna go get some coffee, be back in a few lel
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #430 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:25 am

Post by Datisi »

c'mon ico, since when does me starting a petty fight with you mean that i scumread you?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #434 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:06 am

Post by Datisi »

@anya
, is your scumread on luca serious? if so, why do you scumread him?

happy birthday zoomer!

ok gonna keep the names of people who shaded/voted for ico here: zoomer, momrangal, llama, umlaut, zoomer (vote), samantha, anya [there's scum in here mark my fucking words]
In post 347, Andresvmb wrote:I’m sure Datisi can attest to that.
andres is a good town player, can confirm
In post 361, LlamaFluff wrote:the massive back and forth between Icon and Dats could be solved by just asking a very direct question to Rathe.
The fact that all of this has gone so far, especially since all that really needed to happen was a clear conversation with Rathe, is very annoying. If everyone involved in this exchange is town, im going be unhappy because it just means we added a ton of noise that gave us nothing.
oh i disgree, it was very much a necessity. and it's good we got at least part of it out early, trust me.

my read on samantha is either cheeky coasting scum or town who's decided to not even try to work with me at all
either way, she can die
but i probably won't be pushing strongly for her until i'm certain it's the former and not the latter, because i'm not rn

@mom
, what does mean? do you scumread llama or...?

, - ...town? andres?? town??????
In post 390, Andresvmb wrote:Actually I already tried this with Datisi and it failed. I didn’t get any compliments hahaha
i hadn't posted from then to now!!

VOTE: umlaut
In post 431, Iconeum wrote:you got any townreads yet?
ico, andres, infinity, maybe rathe, maaaybe anya. samantha i saw something that might just be town!indicate but too early to tell.

llama and zoomer were giving me townie vibes earlier but their votes on ico are like. not good. also the more i'm looking at zoomer the more i'm wondering if he's just perpetually gonna be in this weird catchup mode and i don't know if i like it.

if i didn't know who luca was, he'd be a townread. he however has not impressed yet for his standards.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #438 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:34 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 436, Iconeum wrote:posts like these give me townie vibes, because I agree with it and just feels like how i see the game
do you agree that i was stomping out an avenue for information?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #439 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 437, Iconeum wrote:Umlaut felt most opportunistic, even tho
i think scum!laut would be happy to just votepark anya
? I'm not sure
where did this come from?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #482 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Datisi »

do you really still not townread me?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #489 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Datisi »

zoomer, could you give me a readslist? with like a thing or two about each player that you have a read on?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #498 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 497, esotericzoomer wrote:don't see scum!datisi being the white knight for icon
this is a very, very bad reason to townread me bc wk-ibg iconeum is my go-to approach as scum lol

what about umlaut is confrontational to you? he feels very safe-ish to me so far.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #523 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 501, Anya wrote:
In post 434, Datisi wrote:@anya, is your scumread on luca serious? if so, why do you scumread him?
i was scumreading Luca? i don't remember this so no

or you're Luca's partner in crime getting me to push him for a nice distancing play
you voted him a couple of times, i believe i was reading a naked vote of him when i typed that question up, so i thought you were

maybe i shouldn't take every vote you make seriously
In post 502, esotericzoomer wrote:its unnecessarily complicating things to not coast on icons wagon, for scum!you that is
i never voted ico. also, if scum!me decided to ~coast~ on ico's wagon here with the reasoning i've already given, ico'd probably see that as close to a scumclaim from me, and while he is generally suspected right now, trust me that is a 1v1 scum!me has NO desire to start

i think zoomer is showing vaguely townie reasonings, and i do like that he's had the readslist out decently fast, but his read on umlaut feels... meh. maybe bc i disagree with it but it feels too easy. like scumlaut knows how to make rational points? those posts really aren't that confrontational? time will tell i guess.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #544 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 536, Umlaut wrote:Ico's mini-freakout in / is wild and his "you're not being honest" vote on me in just seems like naked omgus.
neither of these are scum!indicative and if i have to fight god himself about it i will

ico, your outworld townread (or whatever it is) feels a little bit... unfounded. anything specifically that you actually *liked*? (link me if you've already talked about this)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #546 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 424, Iconeum wrote:
In post 215, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 176, OutWorldER wrote:I would need to read Student Council again but I think this kind of buddying (perhaps the wrong word but the stuff in 138, 154, and 158) is normal for Infinity? I don't see a reason to be suspicious of it regardless.

The Llama/Datisi thing reads as TvT to me. I don't think either party puts themselves out there like this as scum. I don't see a lot of reason for scum to want to end RVS early and Rathe trying to push Llama for that does not exactly give me good feelings about that slot.

VOTE: Rathe
I really dislike this post

The first paragraph is just filler, like he’s trying to look as though he’s really considering things but it’s pretty meaningless

Second paragraph: Why does Datisi get a pass based on this reasoning but not Rathe? By the looks of it Rathe is a relative newbie, so if picking fights then early doors in town-indicative (as Outworld seems to think) then why are you SR’ing him for it?
like this one

you say the first part is filler, but it's actually a meta read based on previous experience. I don't see a problem with that.

The second part reminds me of my own case on Rathe, which you dismissed/disagreed with my reasonings.
ok, at first i thought the first part was kinda... randomly there, bc i didn't think the thread was talking much about infnity at that point, however rereading the 2 pages prior to it, i can sorta see it as a justified "i thought about this and decided to type it out anyway" thought, as infinity did talk about outworld in some of their posts. so meh.

can you revisit #2? like i know you had a case yourself on rathe, but that doesn't change the original fact that outworld is townreading me/llama and not townreading rathe for ~similar reasons (fight picking)?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #549 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:27 am

Post by Datisi »

mm, not sure how to phrase it. like, if outworld thinks putting yourself out there is not behaviour that scum is likely to do, why does outworld scumlean rathe despite rathe doing that? i was wondering if you thought that "contradiction" might have any merit.

but rereading again, "rathe's bad read on llama was stronger +scum than him putting himself out there is +town" would be a fine explanation and this discussion might not be as useful as i first though.

tl;dr the post by itself is *fine*.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #553 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Datisi »

outworld

and psa if outworld flips scum we're nuking luca next
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #585 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 563, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 553, Datisi wrote:outworld

and psa if outworld flips scum we're nuking luca next
Why do you think Luca is a partner for me in this scenario? Actually, where's your read on Luca coming from in general, because I don't feel like that slot has done anything too egregious or noteworthy in either direction.
yes that's scum!indicative for him

i have recently learned the hard way that luca is one of those players that if they're not blindingly obvtown, they're scum and should be murdered no mercy

i thought his read on you was reasonable but after talking about it with ico it veers into tmi bc how early/precise it was and you're not being towny sooooo

(also ik he likes to ~distance~ from his partners and i'm not about to get lost in the wifom of "would scum!luca really do that two games in a row with me present ahahaha")
In post 578, samantha97 wrote:what if the vote count looked like this Image Image Image

samantha97
(2):
Rathe
Andresvmb

Iconeum
(2):
LlamaFluff
Umlaut

Umlaut
(4):
Momrangal
Iconeum
Datisi
Infinity 324

OutWorldER
(4):
Luca Blight
Anya
esotericzoomer
samantha97

Not Voting (1):
OutWorldER
ah yes
one of my partners is bussing the other
and i'm calling him out on being tmi and bussing
gg u got it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #587 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Datisi »

i meant i'm calling him out on "being tmi and bussing"

i'm not yet bussing luca i'm obviously positioning to bus outworld first

get with the program
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #588 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Datisi »

also wrt the rules the above posts are obviously a joke i'm not seriously claiming scum please don't modkill me ok thanks bye
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #595 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 589, samantha97 wrote:ok but why aren't you voting outworlder
idk i want him to spew his scumbuddies harder before we yeet him or something i haven't decided yet
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #600 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 599, LlamaFluff wrote:(If Dats is scum Icon immediately becomes one of my strongest town reads due to his "If I was scum that would be an easy spot to park my vote" implies Icon-town in a way that isnt typically the way town approaches the game)
i never said that? like i said the exact opposite, even if i were scum, i sure as hell wouldn't park my vote on ico for the reasoning i'd provided, because that all but locks me into a 1v1 with him for the rest of the game.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #602 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 601, LlamaFluff wrote:and actually might even strengthen that.
could you eli5? i didn't really get how you're getting to ico!town from scum!me originally, and don't quite get it here either.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #619 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 605, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 602, Datisi wrote:
In post 601, LlamaFluff wrote:and actually might even strengthen that.
could you eli5? i didn't really get how you're getting to ico!town from scum!me originally, and don't quite get it here either.
You are using a term I dont understand again so im going to guess on what you are saying...
In post 523, Datisi wrote:
In post 502, esotericzoomer wrote:its unnecessarily complicating things to not coast on icons wagon, for scum!you that is
i never voted ico. also, if scum!me decided to ~coast~ on ico's wagon here with the reasoning i've already given, ico'd probably see that as close to a scumclaim from me, and while he is generally suspected right now, trust me that is a 1v1 scum!me has NO desire to start
If you are scum I think this whole thing make Icon town. First it immediately implies that if you are scum, you would not be voting Icon out the gate to me in a way that seems to concentrate not on reads but instead the reaction of Icon, which you say would turn him against you. Being afraid of voting another player, who has a wagon forming on them, who you have been in conflict with and seemed to read as scum, because you think they will target you, to me reads as how scum would approach a wagon. Concentrating more and being concerned about reactions rather than reads. The response to EZ seems to me if you were town would be "I am not on Icon because of X reads" and not more of "I am not on Icon because he would see it as a scumclaim from me".

Maybe im complicating it, but what I read your thought process there feels like what I would take as scum if I was afraid a vote would put heat on me. As opposed to town which is "Im not voting them here because of <other read>" or "If they vote me who cares, they still are scum".
eli5 means explain like i'm 5. googling terms you don't understand is a good way to find out what said terms mean.

not sure if we understand each other (i could be misreading your response here as well), so i'll clarify.
i am not voting iconeum because i think he's town.
i said this back at the bottom of . also i never read him as scum this game, me "being in conflict" with him does not equal a scumread. (there's a *lot* of history here.)

my conversation with zoomer there was started because of this part of 497:
In post 497, esotericzoomer wrote:datisi - his reactions to icon pushing rathe were very genuine and his motivations seem townie,
don't see scum!datisi being the white knight for icon
this is a bad reason to townread me. in this universe, where i am town, i am not voting iconeum because i townread him. he's saying he thought scum!me would be voting him / on his wagon because it's easy. i'm saying no,
if i were scum
, i would not be voting iconeum either, because i'm decently sure scum!me would end up getting killed for doing that. since the start, the whole conversation with zoomer was built on the premise of "if i were scum here". that's why my responses to zoomer are talking from scum!me's perspective.

does this *actually* imply town!icon if i flip scum? i guess i can see how someone from the outside might think that. but also /shrug i'm town so.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #621 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 620, LlamaFluff wrote:Usually when I get pushed into having to approach things from a "what would I have done as scum" scenario I need to go back and read again because I dont know and am not thinking about it, and its very hard to just naturally inject that into a conversation because it involves building up an entirely new thought process.
i've had the misfortune of playing scum against towncounem 6 times in the last ~9 months. at this point, "how to play around town!ico" is basically second nature to me.

though i agree this is getting into not-very-useful theory. ready to reveal your read on outworld?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #623 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Datisi »

no
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #624 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Datisi »

infinity, were you expecting to actually get anything from my answer?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #626 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Datisi »

there is literally nothing happening and the two people i wanna sort / interact with the most are v/la until monday
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #648 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 627, LlamaFluff wrote:He is calling [llama] town, [datisi] town, Infinity town, Icon town, Umulat town and EZ town. With the exception of maybe Samantha, thats being against just about every wagon/viable wagon.
err... what? iconeum and umlaut are ~viable wagons, i'll give you that. but other than the early hiccup, nobody is currently voting you, i don't think anyone is seriously scumreading infinity, i don't remember anyone saying they scumread zoomer, and the only person calling me scum is samantha, who i'm not even sure is serious or not about it. in what world are these names "every viable wagon"? they seem more like consensus reads than anything...

and you still satisfied with your ico vote?
In post 629, samantha97 wrote:the only thing giving me any pause is datisi
???

zoomer's and are just strengthening my townread on that slot
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #723 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 716, Luca Blight wrote:Icon, do you feel like Datisi is reading you as Town a little too easily here?

From my previous game with you two this normally never happens, but idk about more recently
whyyyyy does this smell like "oh shit datisi might push me and i'll have to fight it, but ik if he starts obvtowning i'm fucking dead, ay yo ico datisi is kinda scummy right riiiight???"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #734 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 727, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 714, Iconeum wrote:
In post 691, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 523, Datisi wrote: i think zoomer is showing vaguely townie reasonings, and i do like that he's had the readslist out decently fast, but his read on umlaut feels... meh. maybe bc i disagree with it but it feels too easy. like scumlaut knows how to make rational points? those posts really aren't that confrontational? time will tell i guess.
I'm getting scum vibes from this
Why exactly?
Difficult to explain, but it's like Datisi is trying to cast a shadow on Eso because he disagrees with his point on Umlaut, which doesn't really make eso more likely to be scum

or is reluctant for eso to be townread following his readslist so wants to undermine it in a subtle way
lol

bad / easy townreads can be sign of scum tmi-ing. probing around bc someone's townread of someone doesn't make sense to me is not scummy

and this logic falls apart considering since then i've done nothing but call zoomer town ahaha
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #736 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 732, Iconeum wrote:
In post 730, Luca Blight wrote:No, I was just genuinely curious as I always remember you being really paranoid of Icon and struggling to Townread him with confidence
ppppfpfpshhhhhhhh

this is so 2020 :lol:
first half of 2020*

get your lore straight :P

(also is it even true? luca played... 2 games with both of us. the bs 2095 where we tore each other apart and autumnal where i actually *did* tr you p easily until lylo. thonk)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #744 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 740, Andresvmb wrote:I would blow up {
Iconeum
, Luca Blight, Umlaut,
esotericzoomer
} and hope to hit at least 2 Scum. Let’s see how well this post ages.
talk to me about these two
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #749 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 746, Iconeum wrote:datisi do you agree that town!luca would be pushing you right now for said reasons?

i don't think this makes luca scum
i agree town!luca could be *pushing* me for reasons provided

his play around me right now feels like pussyfooting more than anything
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #754 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 694, Luca Blight wrote:Well yeah, I wouldn't be stupid enough to do that two games in a row with you present
In post 747, Luca Blight wrote:If I were scum I'd be trying to buddy Datisi (like I did very successfully last game)
fucking lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #759 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 750, Andresvmb wrote:I think Ico is needlessly pushing misinformation about your slot.
it's not misinformation, he's still traumatized :3
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #765 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 753, Luca Blight wrote:I don't hard SR you, I just don't TR you?

You're pussyfooting around me as well, then?
i can sense the tide turning luca, if you want to come to a scumread of me you absolutely will here

and ok? not sure what you're trying to accomplish with the "no u"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #772 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 762, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 754, Datisi wrote:
In post 694, Luca Blight wrote:Well yeah, I wouldn't be stupid enough to do that two games in a row with you present
In post 747, Luca Blight wrote:If I were scum I'd be trying to buddy Datisi (like I did very successfully last game)
fucking lol
You just cut out the context

You are suspecting me for acting the same as the last game for something that fits your narrative (voting a partner) but ignoring the parts that don't fit (my approach towards you)
loooool did you just claim scum with outworld? i'm gonna assume not but lmfao this post might be hilarious in postgame

no. i'm not "suspecting" you for "voting a partner". i'm suspecting you for being flatter than a pancake. all i'm saying if outworld flipped scum, i would *heavily* look in your direction because that read was sliiiightly too early and sliiiightly too on-point and bc i know you have a habit of distancing. obviously you're not gonna play the exact same from game to game. and with me *not* being widely townread, why would you even have to buddy me? like
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #781 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 770, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 765, Datisi wrote:
In post 753, Luca Blight wrote:I don't hard SR you, I just don't TR you?

You're pussyfooting around me as well, then?
i can sense the tide turning luca, if you want to come to a scumread of me you absolutely will here

and ok? not sure what you're trying to accomplish with the "no u"
I want to read you correctly...? I'm not sure what you mean there

and you're trying to shade me with the 'pussyfooting', but you're doing the same towards me?
i mean that you're slowly testing the waters for if i'm a viable misyeet bc you know you won't have a good time if you start going full-force and you've misjudged the situation

ok and
like i was replying to ico that it did not look like you were legit *pushing* me at all
i said it looked like you were testing the waters for my misyeet but i didn't call you suspicious *for* it so?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #782 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 778, Luca Blight wrote:I get if you're town I probably don't seem like town!Luca yet either but I don't think you'd be pushing me like this if you were town
please do elaborate on how you think towntisi reacts/pushes you here.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #869 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by Datisi »

uuuuugh

i was in the middle of writing a ~catching up~ post, and one of the lines on it was going to be something like "ok tbh i don't really feel scum!luca anymore as strongly as i did, idk he feels more normal now"

and you just had to go make that case
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #878 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 792, Andresvmb wrote:I think I mostly just gave my opinion about your play. You did in fact, from my POV, have bad logic behind your early push on Rathe, and you even recognized that you were being a little stubborn about it.
Datisi felt the same way.
Luca and Llama did too, from what I have gathered.
And I am agreeing with Datisi’s early feelings about how you seemed a bit insistent not to easily TR Datisi.
mmm, i kinda do not like this. like feels like... using / hiding behind my earlier criticism of ico to push him, even though i myself didn't find it scum!indicative?
In post 822, Anya wrote:i will formally sheep Datisi
pls don't

ok i got hella distracted here, where were we
In post 843, Luca Blight wrote:I think Datisi/Outworld could be S/S as well
no
In post 844, Luca Blight wrote:I remember playing with scum!A50 once who literally TR everyone in the game and refused to scumread anyone.
oh hey i r̴e̶m̸e̴m̴b̷e̸r̸ t̶̝́h̵̜̾ä̸͇t̷͚͂

i'm liking llama less and less in this exchange
i don't know if it's [scum protecting a partner] or [scum wk-ing an obvious easy misyeet] feels but i don't like it either way
In post 871, Iconeum wrote:what do you make of it?
i don't know what i make of it. i feel like my levels of ~town~ this game haven't been to the point where it would actually be concerning that a player that knows me decently well isn't townreading me. and luca's recent posts feel like he actually has some life in him.
In post 874, Iconeum wrote:outworld feels like such a boring flip tbh

i'd rather just yeet up umlaut here
or switch to luca
or switch to llama

i think that's about it?
i'm not sure i want to yeet luca or andres today

umlaut is like... my knowledge of scum!him is "actually gives half a shit about the game" but (1) this is almost a year old meta at this point (2) everyone has off games as either alignment, so i'm not about to give townpoints for not doing anything

llama vote would be solely bc my gut tells me that there is something
very wrong
with the way they're approaching outworld

why are you opposed to yeeting outworld?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #881 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:44 am

Post by Datisi »

how sure are you he's scum?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #886 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:52 am

Post by Datisi »

why is llama on your hitlist again?

pedit: @ico
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #890 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Datisi »

i lost 5 years of my lifespan to that shitfest leave me alone
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #892 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Datisi »

g o o d

btw i reckon i'll be more active here going forward because i'm sorta busy with uni these days, and that dumpster fire was sapping most of my mafia time and energy

though usually i'd call a 48 hour vla here to have a breather but the deadline is kinda soon
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #895 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Datisi »

<3
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #897 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Datisi »

luca, you have some meta exp with outworld, no? (like at least the game modded by george if memory serves) any comment about that?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #909 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 709, Andresvmb wrote:I don’t feel like I want to shoot myself reading Datisi’s early takes. So they’re Town.
In post 750, Andresvmb wrote:I actually think you’re not that hard to read. A bit harder to execute as Scum, perhaps, but somewhat transparent. I’ve liked your positioning so far. I think Ico is needlessly pushing misinformation about your slot.
btw andres i expect an elaboration about these now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #915 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 911, Luca Blight wrote:Datisi, any reason you prefer Umlaut over Outworld?
mmm, frankly not sure i do. i have a feeling umlaut is playing kinda like scum who sees the game activity / direction is vaguely good for them, and doesn't really bother posting since, why would they?

ik i should actually read through their isos again maybe but it's difficult making calls when both of them insist on just Not Being Here and frankly i do not have the brain for it right now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #918 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 914, esotericzoomer wrote:nevermind fuck that
VOTE: Iconeum
completely changed my mind about how i feel about their reaction to anya's 'l-1 vote'
looks fake as fuck
we're not hanging ico, pick someone else
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #919 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 916, Luca Blight wrote:Zero chance Icon is limmed today

Umlaut and Outworld are good leads, let’s focus on them
and just as i type that, luca posts this...

maybe... luca is town... after all...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #923 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Datisi »

lol who is scum on the wagons, zoomer?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1059 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok i thought of this yesterday and i wanted to give it a bit of time to see if it continues and it did continue so i'mma say it:

why is llama consistently complaining about the current wagons but trying to offer zero alternatives?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1073 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1064, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1059, Datisi wrote:ok i thought of this yesterday and i wanted to give it a bit of time to see if it continues and it did continue so i'mma say it:

why is llama consistently complaining about the current wagons but trying to offer zero alternatives?
I think he listed four names but said there isn't enough time?

Tbf I just tunneled Town!Skitter in the game I just finished for doing the same thing. She was against the EoD wagon but objected to me pushing an alternative due to lack of time
oh he did, that's what i get for skimming before coffee. still think it doesn't exactly *count* since he's not voting any of them.

pedit: ok i see the response and i'm like. scarily null on llama. i dunno. game weird.

ppedit: thonk
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1080 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1079, Luca Blight wrote:but Outworld has done the same thing tbf. I think they are both scummy for similar reasons but Umlaut has at least made some decent posts
i don't think that should be exactly clearing for umlaut, he's a competent scum player. making "some decent posts" is like. not it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1091 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Datisi »

luca do you have an opinion on zoomer saying both wagons are shit, then sayng umlaut wagon is maybe fine, then voting outworld?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1099 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok yeah nvm false alarm we are not flashwagoning zoomer
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1101 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by Datisi »

hm i just realized my problem with the wagons
i have 3 people currently that i don't at least townlean, and all 3 are voting neither wagons
cool cool cool so it's either ez game ez lyfe or i'm fucking up tremendously, wonder which one
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1108 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 978, Luca Blight wrote:I have a lot of experience with Datisi and have always (apart from out very first game together where Datisi was pretty new) read him as town
right off the bat
, so the fact that hasn't happened yet causes some suspicion
this is a lie
in the micro blitz you were like "datisi why are you not ObVToWn YeT?" on like page 3 lmfao

(yes i know this doesn't hold much relevance rn as it's page 45 and you did read me correctly as town by eod there but shhh)

ok rereading through the andres/luca interaction and meta talk about me, i feel like this is t/t? they're both using the incomplete information they have on me and (knowing the specific games they're each thinking of) it makes sense to me they're getting in such a conflict

ok i reread the past ~7 pages and i'm not getting as much out of them as i'd like

also they gave me a "what is ico is scum tho" feeling for an unknown reason which might be a sign i need a break from this game lmao
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1114 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

as soon as i say i'm growing sus of ico, anya hammers

thonk
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1118 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by Datisi »

lucaaaa nooooo you're supposed to play along

what if umlaut came in thread and said "oh wow gee guys you got me i was scum"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1122 (isolation #94) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by Datisi »

why am i town, ico?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1125 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1124, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1118, Datisi wrote:lucaaaa nooooo you're supposed to play along

what if umlaut came in thread and said "oh wow gee guys you got me i was scum"
That never happens

If anything he’d pretend to think he’s hammered for towncred if he’s scum
counterpoint:

it would've been funny :(
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1129 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by Datisi »

re: ico

does the fact that i've turned around on luca and no longer think his handling of me was scummy influence that?

idk lol
the ~attack~ on zoomer was a bit too strong and too short lived
i'm not sure i get the point of talking about smuggler's wrt umlaut scumread? why are you *that* certain he's scum here?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1133 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:54 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1132, Iconeum wrote:dunno how to properly put this

you are spending more time explaining your reads and changes in reads then i'm used to from scum!you
*notes down what to do next time i roll scum against townconeum*

what do you make of zoomer's progression knowing he did scumlean outworld earlier and townlean umlaut

ok
i have a test in 6 minutes so i'll be back at like 1pm
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1135 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:57 pm

Post by Datisi »

why would you do that

do you not want me to be back :(
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1164 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:34 pm

Post by Datisi »

i am done WOO

did anything interesting happen

luca what game of umlaut's did you look at

fuck i need coffee
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1166 (isolation #100) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:03 am

Post by Datisi »

i am *this* close to switching to outworld rn ahaha
In post 1155, Iconeum wrote:his logic made me think of a previous game where i caught scum based on a logical flaw

but yeah, in smugglers port, town!laut got pushed early on and crumbled/started lurking for the remainder of the game despite me hard protecting him
what is that game

why are you bringing smuggler's up and how does that play into your read of umlaut here
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1170 (isolation #101) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:07 am

Post by Datisi »

it was a serial killer fuck you
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1171 (isolation #102) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:12 am

Post by Datisi »

ok, next question: why isn't outworld voting umlaut
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1173 (isolation #103) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:14 am

Post by Datisi »

actually fuck it i'm gonna ask anyway: what is the logical flaw (no i did not read the shitfight btwn you/shirou in depth don't @ me) and how does it remind you of umlaut here
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1178 (isolation #104) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:23 am

Post by Datisi »

ico pls tell samantha to stop bullying me :(
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1181 (isolation #105) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:32 am

Post by Datisi »

the amount of times they r funny < the amount of times i get bullied

the numbers don't add up, chief
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1183 (isolation #106) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:34 am

Post by Datisi »

;_;

fate is cruel
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1188 (isolation #107) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:56 am

Post by Datisi »

no scumhunt
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1195 (isolation #108) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1193, Umlaut wrote:Am I still at E-1? I saw I was at one point.
anya unvoted you, but who knows with her honestly. you catching up?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1208 (isolation #109) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1207, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1059, Datisi wrote:ok i thought of this yesterday and i wanted to give it a bit of time to see if it continues and it did continue so i'mma say it:

You’ve seen me do this to a lesser extent (I did have an alternative but not one I had originated myself). So do you think that’s Scummy or Towny intuition? Because I’ll tell you Llama reads a lot like Town to me.
are you talking about a different game? bc you've given intent on umlaut rn, no?

i'd say it's scummy if wagons are town, something something pretending to defend a townwagon while doing nothing to stop it. but we're kinda short on time to the point i don't know how much stock i'd put into it.

llama!town is a take i guess. they're part of my "3 people i do not get any townvibes on" but i do not have any faith in my own reads rn. talk to me why they read ~a lot~ like town to you?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1213 (isolation #110) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Datisi »

hnnng i am not sober enough to argue w you right now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1223 (isolation #111) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Datisi »

infinity, why is outworld so high?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1226 (isolation #112) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

do i smell a deadline flashwagon in the making
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1231 (isolation #113) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Datisi »

umlaut why aren't you voting anyone
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1233 (isolation #114) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: outworlder

y-2

bed time for me. be back at less than 24 hours before deadline. we *really* need to get some claims.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1254 (isolation #115) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Datisi »

i lied i am not yet asleep because i'm stupid

andres, you're not wrong that i am being coast-y this game. i don't know what it is about it, i'm just not getting strong enough vibes from most people to confidently slot them and it's screwing with my read of the game. like, the issue with gutreads is that sometimes they're *not there* and there's nothing you can do to force them

my ~at least some level of confidence on being town~ pool rn is {ico, luca, andres, zoomer, samantha, rathe and anya if i squint}. i fully expect scum to be in here but what can you do. the others just... feel like a muddy mess of nullish reads?

i could argue self-meta of "what in the fuck is scum!me doing here exactly" but we both know self-meta gets discarded easily.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1259 (isolation #116) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Datisi »

@andres if you want anything else from me rn, speak fast, it's past 3 am here. or let me know if i can leave.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1265 (isolation #117) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1254, Datisi wrote:the others just... feel like a muddy mess of nullish reads?
i'm fine with yeeting a useless sorta-scummy outworld slot and hoping i get some more energy on day 2. i don't have a good target otherwise.

pedit: i'm sorry i'm not happy about it either but that's how it is and i'm not gonna lie.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1272 (isolation #118) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Datisi »

you're obviously setting up a bus on me for day 2 that rockets you both into endgame :P
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1382 (isolation #119) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by Datisi »

lol i love hearing "it would've been good to see datisi's reaction to the wagon on him" when my first instinct as town is to start panicking and "bad reaction to pressure" is the main thing that ever gets town!me yeeted lmao
In post 1375, Luca Blight wrote:The very first game I played with Datisi he was like that, but he was new at the time. Ever since then I've easily identified Datisi as Town D1
this isn't meta that's outdated. ever since my like, 2nd game on the site, my method of ~being obvtown~ was spewing thoughts as they come to me and being townread for it

and some games they just *don't* come to me and it's an uphill battle to get any reads

i'll try to think of the more recent examples where this happened but 2095 is the original game where that exact thing happened
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1383 (isolation #120) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:00 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1378, Luca Blight wrote:You don't think scumtisi would pretend to be paranoid of you?
ico, you do get why scum!me would not be doing this in this game, right?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1384 (isolation #121) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by Datisi »

i want to say luca is like. scummy. for this push but i don't think he is really because i feel like i've definitely not been up to standard
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1385 (isolation #122) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

luca, what did you like about outworld's post there?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1389 (isolation #123) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Datisi »

it coooooould be trying to pocket me but frankly i will think about that on day 2 because i don't think i could justify a vote on ico based on my paranoia today anyway
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1391 (isolation #124) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:27 pm

Post by Datisi »

i do agree outworld post is like, not bad and shows actually thinking about this game
i'm annoyed about his reads for a couple of reasons but that is neither here nor there

seeing both umlaut and outworld react is making me think the idea of "they're both town, scum is townread/deepwolfing/coasting" has merit

unfortunately you're barking up the wrong tree
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1392 (isolation #125) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: infinity

until i actually get up and maybe look at things but maybe not
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1394 (isolation #126) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by Datisi »

bold of you to assume i know why my reads are the way they are

i don't know. i was townie on them earlier based on like, idk lol tone. then i completely forgot about them and kept glazing over their posts. then yesterday whoever called out whatever it was about umlaut vote made me think it has some sorta merit, also the readslist pinged me for some reason so here we are
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1396 (isolation #127) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by Datisi »

i still don't think samantha should be voted here bc her attitude rly seems like gives-no-fucks town and her read on me is so ridiculous to the point i don't think scum does that

why are you showing willingness to comprise?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1398 (isolation #128) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by Datisi »

should you? no, i'm town. would town!you? i don't know, if you weren't impressed by my earlier posts, i don't think i've done much better in the past hour or so. which is why i'm asking.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1401 (isolation #129) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

there is only one player i ever nightkill here as scum, it's not you nor andres, so please get off your high horse lmfao
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1403 (isolation #130) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

i'll let you know tomorrow ;)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1407 (isolation #131) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1404, Momrangal wrote:I'm not gonna lie, I have no idea as to what's going on
hi please vote someone who actually has odds of getting yeeted today k thanks
In post 1405, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1383, Datisi wrote:
In post 1378, Luca Blight wrote:You don't think scumtisi would pretend to be paranoid of you?
ico, you do get why scum!me would not be doing this in this game, right?
was the reasoning i said earlier correct you think?
yes but also no
In post 1406, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1384, Datisi wrote:i want to say luca is like. scummy. for this push but i don't think he is really because i feel like i've definitely not been up to standard
so ur fine with his so-called progression?

do you think town!luca would be pushing you here, at EoD instead of using Day 2 to see if you'd obvtown or not?

what do you make of his reasoning 'but bruh scum!datisi will kill me at night so i have to do it nawh'
yeah i actually am fine with it, because again, i have enough seld awareness to be able to tell that this is my off game

don't think much of it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1409 (isolation #132) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:56 pm

Post by Datisi »

@mod

is the day deadline getting paused? we're less than 24 hours to it...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1412 (isolation #133) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:17 am

Post by Datisi »

goddamit i thought i just found a scumtell on luca but i didn't

like i isoed him and ctrl+f'ed "review" and noticed he talks a shit ton about "i will review x later" and i was like :thonk: bc i remembered he did it a decent amount in 2192
so i checked all his scumgames since hiatus and sure enough in every single one there's a lot of "i'll review x later" type posts

but then i checked his post-hiatus towngames and all of them have that shit too ok lol nevermind then
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1413 (isolation #134) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:40 am

Post by Datisi »

ok stream of consciousness let's see where this takes me, gonna c/p the playerlist

off the top of my head, people that i feel are some sorta town for various reasons or scum or something idk

Andresvmb - feels like andres i've seen twice and his posts still give me the same feeling of scum but that's andres lol (town?)

OutWorldER - idk reaction to wagon townie? read on me nuanced? actually looking back at his iso again his first reaction to being told to claim was claiming vt + some shallow reads which he then elaborated on only after being asked to do it? ehhh his reaction to it ain't *that* townie i guess (town?)

Umlaut - big anti survivalistic reentrance? idk lol (town?)

LlamaFluff - (???)

Iconeum - some paranoia but will deal with it on d2 don't @ me (town?)

Datisi - lol it me (town)

Anya - town on like tone or something but she feels like someone i townread regardless of alignment so grain of salt etc (town?????????)

Luca Blight - ok like he's being a cheeky fucker around my wagon which greatly annoys me and the more i think about it the more i see ico's point that town!luca would be more likely to leave me be because i can kick into highgear at some point and be townie and whatever. h o w e v e r i am also self aware enough to see that my play this game has not been stellar so like idk jury's still out. i *wanna* say he looks like he has more life in him compared to the last scumgame where i was getting ~vibes~. i'm getting ~vibes~ here too but they're very different kind of vibes in a sense that his push on me feels not great. (t,Ow ,,n???? ?)

esotericzoomer - actually this is spicy. this dude like alomst fell off the earth wrt this game in the recent few days. *and* he's been posting elsewhere. no care about this game when we're fucking deadline rushing?????? (???)

samantha97 - too asshole to be scum (town?)

Infinity 324 - i feel like i don't remember much of their posting, like they started off and then they were just *there* in the game but like what did they do? idk (???)

Rathe - rathe is weird and really needs to post more and i'd guess town if i have to but i don't have much confidence in it, i liked some thought process or somehing he had a while back but it feels so distant now i don't rememeber (t, ow N ???????????)

Momrangal - idk i once backup modded a game where she was scum and i didn't really read that game but i vaugely remember seeing she was putting in some sorta effort and this seems weird idk i'll wait for the replacement (t... o... ??.? ???.)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1414 (isolation #135) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:41 am

Post by Datisi »

llama/zoomer/infinity as my ??? huh

DOES ANYONE WANNA FLASHWAGON ZOOMER THEY SEEM TO HAVE DROPPED THE GAME THAT COULD BE SCUM!INDICATIVE CONSIDERING THE SITUATION WE ARE IN
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1415 (isolation #136) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:44 am

Post by Datisi »

someone please ineract w me i'm trying to get thoughts out but i have a hard time doing that with no fresh input
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1419 (isolation #137) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:02 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm more worried about the fact that zoomer is not here while posting elsewhere when we're <24h to deadline
like what self-respecting town does that
feels liek strategic lurking bc they don't actually give a fuck who gets yeeted
tho i think that implies town for whever is populat wagons now i guess??
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1420 (isolation #138) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:02 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: zoomer

fuck it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1421 (isolation #139) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:03 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1416, Iconeum wrote:i don't really see infinity as an option? why them?
what has infinity done that is town
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1425 (isolation #140) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:58 am

Post by Datisi »

what about it feels town, i'm going through their last few posts in their iso and i don't see it

in normal circumstances infinity's slot wouldn't exactly be worthy of a flash yeet, but rn when i kinda have a lingering feeling that there's somethign ~wrong~ with this game, considering the way how umlaut and outowlrd reacted to the wagons on themselves, and the fact that i have basically zero actual scumreads? yeah that might mean it's time to start attacking slots that don't necessarily deserve it per se but scum's gotta be somewhere and infinity's posts haven't left a lasting impression on me so
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1426 (isolation #141) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1424, Andresvmb wrote:My project lasted longer than I thought and I expect to be busy today.

I don’t know that flash wagoning zoomer makes sense, unless we are positioning them as a Partner to Anya who keeps calling them Town. Frankly it’s probably a bad flip. I’m more inclined to want to wagon Infinity who I’ve slowly developed some skepticism towards (and there’s something to be said about them constantly saying they’re “afraid” of me).
why doesn't it make sense
where the fuck is zoomer
we're under 24 hours left
they're posting elsewhere while giving no shits about this game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1427 (isolation #142) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:00 am

Post by Datisi »

andres do you have a desire to join luca and outworld?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1428 (isolation #143) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:02 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1424, Andresvmb wrote:(and there’s something to be said about them constantly saying they’re “afraid” of me)
what do you want to say about this?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1432 (isolation #144) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:08 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1429, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1428, Datisi wrote:
In post 1424, Andresvmb wrote:(and there’s something to be said about them constantly saying they’re “afraid” of me)
what do you want to say about this?
Infinity keeps wanting to call me Town but seems to always hedge on it. Almost hoping that if I get voted, they’ll join and say that they’re afraid of my Scum game or something. I’m finding the positioning around my slot to be Scummy if that makes sense.
that makes sense, my issue w that is that nobody is exactly calling you scum or calling for your yeet no? like why would they be doing that if it brings nothing but negative attention and there's no wagon for them to jump on you

(note i don't think those posts are *townie* either but i'm just saying it doesn't seem scummy either)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1433 (isolation #145) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1430, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1427, Datisi wrote:andres do you have a desire to join luca and outworld?
I don’t know what I want to do. You seem to have sprung into action following some pressure on your slot, though I always expected you to be active around deadline anyway. I want to see where this goes.
ngl i'm slightly panicking by now lol
i'm hoping to channel that panic into not eating the yeet
i also want to see where it goes
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1434 (isolation #146) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:11 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1431, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1426, Datisi wrote:
In post 1424, Andresvmb wrote:My project lasted longer than I thought and I expect to be busy today.

I don’t know that flash wagoning zoomer makes sense, unless we are positioning them as a Partner to Anya who keeps calling them Town. Frankly it’s probably a bad flip. I’m more inclined to want to wagon Infinity who I’ve slowly developed some skepticism towards (and there’s something to be said about them constantly saying they’re “afraid” of me).
why doesn't it make sense
where the fuck is zoomer
we're under 24 hours left
they're posting elsewhere while giving no shits about this game
I don’t know why is Anya constantly calling zoomer Town? I also haven’t been offended by anything they’ve posted but I will admit I have them as mostly null and should probably scrutinize the slot a little closer. I did say I wanted more from them precisely because I can’t make up my mind.
why are you focusing so much on anya calling him town? do you think she's a great player that needs to be sheeped or something?

i did say earlier i thought they were townie bc their readslist seemed kinda like effort and some thoughts seemed developed but like
i don't think those things are unfakeable, and again in this state where i'm getting the feeling the game has not been on the right course? yeah ok they deserve some stronger looking into
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1436 (isolation #147) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:14 am

Post by Datisi »

i did forget that sorry

lemme iso her for a sec
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1439 (isolation #148) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Datisi »

ok i did look at it and eeeeehhhhhhhhhhh

i'm wiling to give it a slight slight -partners *but* zoomer was consistently called townie by like almost everyone so not like that was a hot take at the time

how strong is your scumread on anya again? bc (and i know i used this argument in 2195 but lol) if it's not that strong / you're not sure, townreading someone *just bc* they're being townread by someone you scumread and you think it's tmi-ing sounds like

not that good of a reason

pedit: @andres
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1447 (isolation #149) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Datisi »

andres, you puzzle me
you think zoomer is town bc you're scumreading anya and think she might be tmi-ing his slot town
but you're fine voting infinity *with* anya?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1453 (isolation #150) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1449, Anya wrote:i don't like Infinity or zoomer and will vote for either
what are your reads on these players, beyond "don't like"?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1457 (isolation #151) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Datisi »

it's still going, unless we get a replacement who requests an extension

so it's all in the hands of a replacement that may or may not come in time
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1468 (isolation #152) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Datisi »

outworld we're like 12? hours to deadline can you please not
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1476 (isolation #153) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Datisi »

ftr rn i'm at zoomer > infinity > outworld ?>? umlaut but i'm getting less and less picky as the clock ticks down
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1484 (isolation #154) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1481, OutWorldER wrote:what even is the Zoomer case??? I feel like at one point people just said Zoomer and started agreeing silently.
he started off strong, faded into the background at the clock is ticking down, isn't here at all, is in other games

gives off a vibe of not giving a shit about this execution
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1487 (isolation #155) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1485, OutWorldER wrote:eh

VOTE: Zoomer
didn't you think i was scum

why are you following me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1496 (isolation #156) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1490, OutWorldER wrote:I said I thought scum was maybe deepwolfing and I know you can deepwolf quite well. So I joined Luca in trying to flashwagon you just to see what would happen.
if you didn't think there was a chance of me being scum i doubt you'd vote me but fine

what did you learn from what happened and why are you voting zoomer
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1498 (isolation #157) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1492, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: zoomer I'd prefer datisi to this but ok
this makes me wanna vote you again

feels like setting up to push me tomorrow after zoomer flips green???
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1500 (isolation #158) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Datisi »

infinity, that post says the night will be paused

the day will not be paused
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1508 (isolation #159) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Datisi »

the replacement will most likely ask for the extension

i hope lmfao
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1510 (isolation #160) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1503, Infinity 324 wrote:I've made it pretty clear that I don't TR zoomer particularly strongly and don't TR you at all
ok but is umlaut not viable anymore? like why are jumping onto a player you don't tr *strongly* lead by a player you don't tr at all?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1515 (isolation #161) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Datisi »

samantha what the heck are you doing

like your reasons to scumread me boil down to "idk i forgot" and "something about the word vibe"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1518 (isolation #162) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Datisi »

ok??? and???
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1519 (isolation #163) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Datisi »

1518 is a response to 1516 lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1549 (isolation #164) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Datisi »

:facepalm:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1558 (isolation #165) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Datisi »

p sure samantha's voting me so that vc doesnt't look correct
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1560 (isolation #166) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Datisi »

i lowkey wanna policy the zoomer slot now but whatever honestly

VOTE: ower

let's see how this goes lel
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1566 (isolation #167) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: infinity

yeeeeet

hi s_s!!! i'm not scum i don't have to shitpush you weee

r u town
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1568 (isolation #168) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Datisi »

i wanna policy you for saying that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1571 (isolation #169) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Datisi »

the fact that u r here shiptoasting instead of giving thoguths is giving me bad vibes s-s
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1573 (isolation #170) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Datisi »

did i say vibes again

now samatha will murder me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1575 (isolation #171) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm not shitpushing you i'm not even voting you

fake news
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1580 (isolation #172) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Datisi »

isn't ower voting zoomer? idk what is that vc maybe i'm drunk
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1692 (isolation #173) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

my god i hate this game

i am actually willing to blitz llama for that post on samantha tbh it feels like the most shallow "contradiction" that they're putting out to be able to call back on tomorrow

ok gonna get coffee brb
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1694 (isolation #174) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:32 pm

Post by Datisi »

i'm being voted
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1696 (isolation #175) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by Datisi »

the only worth i have as a town member is making myself readable and taking myself out of the yeet pool

once i'm not able to do that, i am nothing but dead weight
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1702 (isolation #176) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:59 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok so 1st of all why isn't s_s here? he was online elsewhere
i actually want to blitz this slot again too oh boy
again, less than 24 hours to deadline
what the fuck

second koto, s_s can you actually vote someone who has odds of getting executed today k thanks
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1703 (isolation #177) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:01 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1599, Luca Blight wrote:I was hoping :thonk: would be a towntell for you, but I noticed you said it three times in Brutalism :(
is that the only thing you checked in brutalism?

(also i do get the notion this post is just taking the piss but whatever)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1709 (isolation #178) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:11 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1600, Luca Blight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1413, Datisi wrote:ok stream of consciousness let's see where this takes me, gonna c/p the playerlist

off the top of my head, people that i feel are some sorta town for various reasons or scum or something idk

Andresvmb - feels like andres i've seen twice and his posts still give me the same feeling of scum but that's andres lol (town?)

OutWorldER - idk reaction to wagon townie? read on me nuanced? actually looking back at his iso again his first reaction to being told to claim was claiming vt + some shallow reads which he then elaborated on only after being asked to do it? ehhh his reaction to it ain't *that* townie i guess (town?)

Umlaut - big anti survivalistic reentrance? idk lol (town?)

LlamaFluff - (???)

Iconeum - some paranoia but will deal with it on d2 don't @ me (town?)

Datisi - lol it me (town)

Anya - town on like tone or something but she feels like someone i townread regardless of alignment so grain of salt etc (town?????????)

Luca Blight - ok like he's being a cheeky fucker around my wagon which greatly annoys me and the more i think about it the more i see ico's point that town!luca would be more likely to leave me be because i can kick into highgear at some point and be townie and whatever. h o w e v e r i am also self aware enough to see that my play this game has not been stellar so like idk jury's still out. i *wanna* say he looks like he has more life in him compared to the last scumgame where i was getting ~vibes~. i'm getting ~vibes~ here too but they're very different kind of vibes in a sense that his push on me feels not great. (t,Ow ,,n???? ?)

esotericzoomer - actually this is spicy. this dude like alomst fell off the earth wrt this game in the recent few days. *and* he's been posting elsewhere. no care about this game when we're fucking deadline rushing?????? (???)

samantha97 - too asshole to be scum (town?)

Infinity 324 - i feel like i don't remember much of their posting, like they started off and then they were just *there* in the game but like what did they do? idk (???)

Rathe - rathe is weird and really needs to post more and i'd guess town if i have to but i don't have much confidence in it, i liked some thought process or somehing he had a while back but it feels so distant now i don't rememeber (t, ow N ???????????)

Momrangal - idk i once backup modded a game where she was scum and i didn't really read that game but i vaugely remember seeing she was putting in some sorta effort and this seems weird idk i'll wait for the replacement (t... o... ??.? ???.)

Datisi's stream of consciousness posting usually makes him obvtown, but this feels forced in many ways :/

You've said you get my push as you're having an off game, and then you say my push feels not great? Can you elaborate on that?

I'd be interested to hear more thoughts on how you think I'm playing this game vs last game
ok so like. i get it. i get it in the same way i got your comments last game (idfk if you even remember this)

like context - i started 2192 as a towngame, then shortly after 2192 started (i think around that game's day 2), i rolled scum twice in the span of one week (jk9++ and 2195 - yes playing those two games at the same time was absolute fucking hell), and my activity dropped a bit in 2192, because hey, i suddenly had two new scumgames i had to carry. and you did notice that and comment on that, smt like "datisi started off strong but activity dropped" or wtv

what i mean by i get it but your push also doesn't feel good is that i get that i'm not being as townie as i have been in autumnal or micro blitz or whatever. i get it, the same way i got it last game you said my towniness dropped because it literally did

*however* making true arguments doesn't make you town. me not being townie as some other times you've seen me is fact. the question is whther you're using that fact to solve or push an agenda

because what dragon said is still ringing to me - if you know i could obvtown, why don't you give me time? bc it *makes sense* for scum!luca to want to get rid of me asap bc he doesn't know if i'm gonna continue low energy into day 2 and still be yeetbait or if i'm gonna suddenly start spewing obvtown nonsense and his misyeet will escape

and like. i don't *think* you're scum bc i just get a different vibe. like last game, around end of day two i was getting like. a feeling. idk that you were being lower effort than usual. that SomeThing was Off. and i don't get that feeling rn. however however i don't want to double down on that bc last game has taught me that you very much can effort as scum when you need to and i feel like scum!you would very much enjoy to get me yeeted so lol you feel
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1710 (isolation #179) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1706, Iconeum wrote:not right now, no

ehm, IIRC datisi maintained a fairly solid townread of me throughout day 1 but i'll go back and double check
i went back on the townread on your slot around day 2 when gypyx started posting garbage, i was posturing around it w "wow gypyx posts are so bad lol wtf"

but once i realized *literally everyone else* started thinking you're scum i just doubled back down onto a townread on you bc i figured it would make me look better after your flip
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1711 (isolation #180) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

like i did wavier around the tr, but it was opportunistic/political, it wasn't "lol ico has no chance of getting executed rn? lemme say i scumread him for funsies ahahaha"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1712 (isolation #181) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1711, Datisi wrote:wavier
i don't know if this is a word or if i just made it up but you get the idea
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1713 (isolation #182) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1601, Luca Blight wrote:I'll probably dig into that post a more as there were a number of things that pinged me, but I'll finish my catch-up first
did this ever happen
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1715 (isolation #183) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1617, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1560, Datisi wrote:i lowkey wanna policy the zoomer slot now but whatever honestly

VOTE: ower

let's see how this goes lel
I don't vibe with this at all

Especially when he's already been run up to E-1 and claimed, what were you expecting to learn from this?
i was expecting to learn if people still wanted to kill hm (also smt smt at worst we're killing a vt)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1719 (isolation #184) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:20 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1658, Luca Blight wrote:I'm like 99.9999% sure that at least one of Datisi/Icon are scum
H O W
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1720 (isolation #185) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok i am officially getting the feeling that i am arguing with scum ahahahahah
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1721 (isolation #186) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1673, Luca Blight wrote:I've spoken a lot about Datisi and will post more soon about his stream of consciousness post, which pinged me a lot
why isn't this happening
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1728 (isolation #187) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok i'm caught up

i was gonna lowkey clear zoomer-slot for that disgusting repout but s_s is acting scummy right now and it would be lovely to see him sweat a bit

luca is like. ~general~ read that luca is town. however certain things ping me enough to not be very sure about that read which are (1) not wanting to give me space (2) feeling like he's attacking anything that i say ("i got many pings from the post! i will elaborate soon!" gotta make sure that any attempt at clearing myself doesn't go well) and (3) the fucking "there's scum in dats/ico" post which is probably the most disgusting one as it lets him push this shit tomorrow too.

like i'll be honest and say that my gut is telling me that luca is town because this feels like town!luca but the points he's making feel evil and twisted.

llama is actually a decent pick for scum, again, because that post on samantha is like. no. reminds me of myself when i'm scum looking to attack someone and pushing them on most bullshit contradiction that doesn't actually mean anything

infinity is not scum with rathe / koto / maybe s_s bc what the everloving fuck are those people doing if they're their partner (i'm not including llama/outworld into this bc those people seem decently open to voting me)

actually i wanna heat outworld opinion on me bc he said scum!me can't react well quickly
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1729 (isolation #188) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1726, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1719, Datisi wrote:
In post 1658, Luca Blight wrote:I'm like 99.9999% sure that at least one of Datisi/Icon are scum
H O W
In post 1720, Datisi wrote:ok i am officially getting the feeling that i am arguing with scum ahahahahah
You can't see that fmpov it feels like you're both independently scummy and there is manipulation/pocketing at work here?

I don't know why me saying that would make you feel that I'm scum, or why it's even that surprising to you
i was getting the same "i'm arguing w scum" feeling earlier when you were trashing my post, this is like, the point at which i felt it strong enough to actually type it out

and no excuse me but i do not see it lel
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1730 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by Datisi »

actually that reminds me of andres last game when he was like "there's scum in dats/vp someone is pocketing someone!!!" so like. it's nota completely impossible thought process for town i g u e s s

andres did think that after flips tho so wtf do i even know
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1731 (isolation #190) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1727, Luca Blight wrote:Apparently scum!Luca's plan is to turn town!Datisi and town!Icon against me so they can form an alliance against me?

That sounds like fun
why the fuck not
if you get me murdered today it doesn't matter
besides i'm not even turning against you rn and painting that as that is like, no
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1732 (isolation #191) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by Datisi »

it's been a while since i've felt this strong "gut-town, logic-scum" read on someone but here we fucking are
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1735 (isolation #192) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:43 pm

Post by Datisi »

the "i won't vote lol" is annoying as shit and i want to say i scumread him for it but not sure i do

gut-town for unknown reasons but would vote them if nothing better was on the table

what do you think about the current optnions?

pedit: @koto
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1741 (isolation #193) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1734, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1728, Datisi wrote:
luca is like. ~general~ read that luca is town. however certain things ping me enough to not be very sure about that read which are (1) not wanting to give me space (2) feeling like he's attacking anything that i say ("i got many pings from the post! i will elaborate soon!" gotta make sure that any attempt at clearing myself doesn't go well) and (3) the fucking "there's scum in dats/ico" post which is probably the most disgusting one as it lets him push this shit tomorrow too.
1) I did want to give you space, remember? That's why I pushed only Outworld and gave you leeway, but when he towned it up I felt it was time to at least investigate this particular avenue

2) That's clearly not true. You're referring to one post if I'm correct? and I
will
elaborate soon (if this exchange doesn't continue too long)

3) What's disgusting about that? It's what I feel right now. Is it more or less disgusting than Icon's '
Luca is 100% confirmed scum for voting Datisi'
?

I don't see why I'd need to say that in order to continue pushing this Tomorrow?
(1) meh
i really want to make an argument that it was not enough space but implying that i know how town!luca operates would not be honest

what did you get from investigating this avenue, that is different than what you had before?

(2) not quite, you were calling my other posts bad too (, ) and like. some part of me is finding it hard to believe that your mind is actually not changed by literally anything that i've done

(3) ico often uses hyperbole and i feel like you should, i don't know,
know
that? and like, that lets you continue attacking ico tomorrow. like sure you were able to do that anyway but you weren't exactly scumreading ico strongly before that so it's a nice springboard to be able to call back on tomorrow
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1742 (isolation #194) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by Datisi »

logic is telling me there's something wrong here

but gut is really really strongly telling me this is a repeat of the dats/ico/luca t/t/t shitfight that happened back in 2095
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1755 (isolation #195) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:04 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1747, Luca Blight wrote:2) Why do you think I should have changed my mind on you? What should I be townreading about your play, in your opinion?

3) Why is Icon allowed to use hyperbole but I'm not? I think you're making a meal out of that comment tbh, but it was a truthful comment (if a bit exaggerated)
(2) the fact that i am here? arguing back with almost no time delay? that i have like almost 200 posts in this day 1?
ok typing that out is like. actually a super low bar but i am a trash scum player so it is what it is
like. aaaagh i don't know. i feel like i would not be capable of this as scum. but also it's hard to tell when my own scumplay is always super obvious to me bc i know my own role pm

(3) you strike me as a player whose All Reads Are Serious but like. it's not that strong of a point, the main point is that 1 in dats/ico is like. a highly convenient position to take if you're scum
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1756 (isolation #196) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:05 pm

Post by Datisi »

i don't even scumread you why am i arguing about this my god
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1757 (isolation #197) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:05 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1752, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1750, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1744, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1739, Luca Blight wrote:Lack of time, Icon

You seem to be trying to make me believe that your pushes/play is always bad, which is funny

Our first game together you played well and pushed things well, and I read you as obvtown. I can go into more detail later but it's not really a priority rn
which game was that?
It was my first game with both you and Datisi. It was a shitfest and scum (lil uzi and Gobbled) ended up winning after town buried itself

You were probably town's best player that game
datisiiiiiiiiiiii?
mini normal 2095
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1760 (isolation #198) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1758, Koto wrote:Dead weight is ignoring. Perhaps if I sing this Fortian song, he will notice me.

Spoiler:
Caritatem autem non sumus hospites,
Vos scitis praecepta mea et facite
A commitment plenum est quod cogito Im '
Et hoc non est ex aliqua alia guy

EGO iustus volo dicere quomodo Favente
Redditus est nobis facere intellegis

Non te deseram
Numquam in te agnus dei
Et discurrere amet non deseret
Numquam te agnus dei clamate
Numquam dicere vale 'agnus dei
Amen dico vobis agnus dei mendacium, et non nocuerunt

Weve notum, quia quandiu se
In cor traiecto tuus fuerit: sed
Tu es enim dicere nimis fugax
Intra nos est tum quid suus 'iens die
Scimus enim ludere ludum et amet

Et si quaeris me affectu me
Ne dicas tibi est caecum videre

Non te deseram
Numquam in te agnus dei

Non te deseram
Numquam in te agnus dei

(Ooh, te dare)
(Ooh, te dare)
Numquam dederis agnus dei, agnus dei non est tribuet
(Dona te)
Numquam dederis agnus dei, agnus dei non est tribuet
(Dona te)

Weve notum, quia quandiu se
In cor traiecto tuus fuerit: sed
Tu es enim dicere nimis fugax
Intra nos est tum quid suus 'iens die
Scimus enim ludere ludum et amet

EGO iustus volo dicere quomodo Favente
Redditus est nobis facere intellegis

Non te deseram
Numquam in te agnus dei

Non te deseram
Numquam in te agnus dei

Non te deseram
Numquam in te agnus dei
i answered your question? i think you're the one ignoring me here lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1763 (isolation #199) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1762, Iconeum wrote:second, i'm SO fucking glad you brought that game up lol
hm?
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”