NY 142: Rolling in the Deep, WAIT WAT? PARTY OVER?!

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #200) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Beck »

People hate my aggression so I'll cut that back, I'll start saying please and thank you if that's what it takes to be taken seriously. I apologize about my previous outbursts with SV, but I really want people to listen to what I have to say

Will people please look at the points about to see if I am write or wrong, if im wrong, please explain why.

Thank you.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #201) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Beck »

Rev, please prove my case is wrong, just saying it is bad doesn't make it not true. It looks like you can't defend it so you attack me (adhom) instead of attacking my case.

Please stop attacking me, and start proving me wrong.

P.edit - you haven't explained the flaws in my argument. I'm also still waiting for the links to where you have defended yourself from the others.

I'm willing to wait, thank you
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #202) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Beck »

Amateur, I would like you to explain why rev is town to you.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (isolation #203) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Beck »

I can read, they don't exsist in your iso.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #204) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Beck »

If I'm scum, make a case on me, but first please, links to where you defended yourself and to where you Pointed out the flaws in my argument.

Right now you just seem to be stalling. If you are town, it's not good to stall.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #205) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Beck »

Amateur, does rev town attack Lurkers?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #206) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Beck »

I am asking you to provide links to the posts you claim to have made, why are you twisting it around.

Please can you post these links or are you not going to?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #207) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Beck »

ok I just re-read Rev's iso and there is no evidence of any sort of defense from any of the people voting him, so I am please asking him to provide links.

The 3 biggest cases I have made in this game

Spoiler:
Zde

So for anyone playing at home, here is why I'm voting zde

1. Suggesting a PL to begin with
2. The fact he pointed to a rather weak reason for said PL
3. The fact that he votes the first person who questions him and his reason for his PL vote.

Interesting enough that's the same number of posts he has so far.

If he was joking like he claimed, he wouldn't have pinpointed the exact post number in a game, unless he had it memorized, he obviously had to go find the post.

Plus, the vote on pops, who made a content filled post in response to the PL suggestion, draws such a reaction he felt needed to vote him, not once trying to point out what was wrong with pops's post, just writes it off as "blathering"

This isn't town motivated behavior, and as such I'm thinking he needs more pressure and quite possibly lynched.

Pine

1. why do you originally say the case on zde is weak but than later say his actions were "suspicious" (your word not mine)? if his actions were suspicius, the wagon on zde would be justified right? you pressure suspicious people which is what that wagon was doing

2. You basically say "look at me I am scum hunting cause i am focusing on other people" but the person you were focusing on was somebody you just said committed a town slip and you don't think he is scum. How is this an example of you scum hunting and how does it prove your point?

3. I still woudl like you to post, at least 1 (more would be better) of you scum hunting

the problem I have with you pine is i keep asking you for info and you keep retreating saying i am attacking you for the same reasons you are attacking me, I have no previous biased towards you because you were scum in that other game and you won, your play was clearly better than mine.

my case on you may not be rock solid, but it certainly isn't "crap" (again your word, not mine)

Rev

Rev - votes have been for fairly weak reasonings, he seems more inclinced to mis-rep people and discredit them instead of actually scum hunting. he also would rather lurker hunt than scum hunt, sword vote is terrible, even if he is lurking, there are other lurkers who are being scummy with their posts who could deserve pressure more (shattered or Hiraki are much better lurker votes) I sort of see a Hiraki and Rev connection too, but idk how strong I feel about it. Most important note, he hasn't really addressed anyone that is voting him, nor is he trying to defend himself. When I ask him to provide examples or proof of statements he makes, he just ignores them.

he says this is what I am doing -
will accept any argument that is spoonfed to him if the writer simply praises him for good play.

but when I ask him for proof, he doesn't follow up on it

Notice nobody has followed you, nor have you attempted to post reasons for people to follow you. You have people voting you already, yet you really aren't questioning them, you are sort of hoping they get bored waiting and change to somebody else. Everything about your play thus far makes more sense as you being scum, not town.

And I don't see any stellar scumhunting coming from you either, your scum hunting has taken you to omen? Really? Why? Oh yeah cause he is lurking. See Lurker hunting, not scum hunting.

And for your entertainment to the comedic stylings of Rev.

Rev's attacks on Beck

Spoiler:
Beck; that's dumb

hat is completely asinine, and therefore you are a detriment to the game

You must be the worst player I've ever played with

Beck's impulsive no-content spam posting

until you figure out what the point of this game is, figure out that it isn't to feed your own ego, and decide to scumhunt.

but Beck is far and away the most antitown player in the game

You're obviously retarded, so anything you do is going to make me averse to it.

You're voting simply to boost your own ego.

town's best weapon is to talk and vote, but if you do it in a manner that comes off as retarded, no one will listen to you.

apparently stupid behavior in this game

And your outburst lasted for about 60 posts, and it was the very definition of stupid posting,

because you've been retarded all game.

Your whole argument is stupid. I'm going to go back to ignoring you and asking people to see through your bad play for the retarded scum play it actually is.

Seriously, if you can't read, that isn't my fucking problem.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (isolation #208) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Beck »

so Rev, I have just shown 3 examples of me actually scum hunting and not hurting the flow of the game. so I would like

1. the links to the posts where you claim you have defended yourself from the people voting you (including my case on you)

2. I would like to see the examples of your scumhunting

thank you

I will also ask you to not call me stupid, retarded, or any other sort of personal insult or I will complain to the mod.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #209) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Beck »

@ slandaar - I was the first person to bring up that somebody on funky's wagon was scum here - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p3523440

and than 5 posts later TheAd says the people I chose he disagree with and chose numbers 3, 4, and 5

so why are you grilling TheAd for picking somebody on that wagon, but not grilling me, since it was my suggestion to begin with?

this is yet another problem I have with you because you said THAT post put him on your radar, but by that logic I should be on your radar and you should be pushing on me just as much as him.

and one more thing, if you really think funky is scum, since you said you can't see him being town. You should be voting funky correct?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #210) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Beck »

btw funky isn't voting rev for not posting content, funky is voting rev because of (his own words) "he seems to not be contributing much other than extremely weak votes on lurkers."

has funky not posted anything game related? absolutely but he hasn't posted much at all in general

Can you read through REV's ISO and REALLY find TRUE examples of scum hunting?

the closest thing I can find is the list of examples provided by theamateur so I will provide my thoughts about each one of these examples.

Spoiler: rev's Scumhunting examples
In post 177, Revenus wrote:amatuer, if you'll notice, Pine wasn't really attacking Beck for any reason except out of personal dislike, and it appears that Beck is an ultra aggresive player who will read into any sort of situation as potentially scummy, so there you have it.

How is this an example of scum hunting, if anything this is determining 2 people are probably town

In post 182, Revenus wrote:He's had thoughts that are very similair to mine that I haven't bothered posting because he posted them first. Because of that, I think he's town as well. It's at least good enough for me that I don't want him lynched d1.

clearing somebody as town

In post 195, Revenus wrote:And iam, coming in and going "well I haven't posted anything but here is a post that I think you have fluffed" isn't really doing anything and you should be posting actual game content. I don't mind votes on theam because theys how that people find him scummy, but last game he was very scummy and stupid and turned out to be town so he's one of those players where even if he is scum at the end, it'l be easy for town to tell if he is. There are other options IMO.

And DavidParker, your whole reasoning for voting me was being "noncommittal" yet I voted zel right after making that post; how is that not commital? Don't be stupid.

telling someone to post content isn't scum hunting, the comment about Theam isn't either, and neither was the comment about DP

In post 329, Revenus wrote:Someone like screaming hawk who hasn't done anything needs pressure

I've changed my mind on Beck again. Even though he's an anti-town scrub who can't do anything except react and base his "scumhunting" on that (if you can even call that scumhunting), no good will come of his lynch.

UNVOTE:

However, we have people who have posted all of 4 times, and if say...these 4 posts were in any way insightful or contributing to the game at all, I'd be fine with that. However, we have people like Screaminghawk, who have 2 posts explaining why they need to vote davidparker, followed by a post that explains that Beck is pissing them off, followed by a stupid question that has nothing to do with anything. Seriously, if you're going to ask why Sky needs votes, then you need to follow that up with something

VOTE: Screaminghawk

Asking questions and clarifying how you feel on a player without explaining your thoughts on anything just makes you look like you're contributing, but you haven't.

he is applying pressure to a lurker who is posting usless posts, this is acceptable example of scum hunting

In post 364, Revenus wrote:I literally facepalmed when I saw Shatteredhawk's response.

Then I saw Beck's response.

In no way did you substiantiate anything you claimed. You say my iso is useless? Wow. Then you go onto accuse Pine of being scum SIMPLY because he is fed up with your bullshit. You must be the worst player I've ever played with, and that's saying something.

And theam, taking someone's list and agreeing with it but putting the list creator as "null-scum" is odd.

And zelink, if all you're going to do is say you're obvtown the whole game, I'm going to start ignoring your content like I do Beck's.

Anyways, I'm fine with a vote on Screaminghawk at this point, but also, I'd actually be ok with pretty much anyone's lynch beyond the 3 I named as town earlier.

This isn't an example of scum hunting

so, everyone who thinks Rev is town, I am asking you to prove it to me because I haven't seen anything in his play that suggests he is town
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #211) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 813, sorgster wrote:Beck I haven't seen anything in his play that suggests he is scum. Zdenek sounds like an opportunist and a good lynch. Soda has not posted much in this game which is starting to bug me because I've played a few games with him and he never lurks like this.

what is pro-town about his play than?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (isolation #212) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Beck »

Nope, it's everyone is null until proven town or scum. If you think he is town, you should have not have problem explaining why he is town.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (isolation #213) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Beck »

This is the last time I'm gonna ask this, if you are town, please defend yourself or I'm going to do something stupid.

I am not playing a game where my top scum read just ignores me, I really cant beleive nobody is supporting me, which is all the more reason to do it.

Please, defend yourself.

P.edit - you realize that first part is no where close to accurate representation of my play? What's town motivated about an absolute mis-representation of my play.

2nd part - why would scum go after inactive people? Idk, I guess to appear to be scum hunting cause Lurkers are much easier to mislynch than active people perhaps?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (isolation #214) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 822, sorgster wrote:Sorry for triple post but you said appear to be scumhunting, that means he has been scumhunting. guess that makes your case on revenus null and void.

appearing to scumhunt is what scum does, ACTUALLY scumhunting is what town does. there is a difference, rev is pretending to scumhunt

scum attacking lurkers is much easier way to look like you are doing something because you can always find reasons to agree with a lurker vote, which is why I said early on in this game, let the mod handle inactive people.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (isolation #215) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 823, Pine wrote:
In post 750, bvoigt wrote:WHEN I GET IGNORED I POST IN CAPS LOCK. STOP IGNORING ME. GIVE US YOUR READS WITH EXPLANATIONS.

In post 771, bvoigt wrote:EXPLAIN YOUR PREVIOUS VOTES

I concur.

Funkybike, explain yourself.
In post 791, Revenus wrote:And theamatuer, you're not looking any better.
Actually, theam has been looking better of late. You, on the other hand, are firmly off of my Town list and sinking through the neutral categories. Less for the mediocre reasons others have posted about you, and more due to your unflagging willingness to pursue any avenue of discussion ad infinitum, no matter how useless or distracting to the game.
In post 815, sorgster wrote:It's innocent until found guilty, not the other way around.
Fallacy. This is not a court of law, this is Mafia Scum. Here, you are presumed suspect until I have a
damn
good reason to believe otherwise.

I am becoming more tolerant of a Beck PL as the pages pile up and up due to his incessant chattering, drawing others into spirals of distraction. Pops and theam are still on my suspect list, but have moved off of the most wanted category, exchanging places with Hiraki and Shattered Viewpoint. I'm quite wary of the former two as yet, because I feel their recent improvements might be a direct result of the suspicion cast upon them.

Unvote
Vote: Shattered Viewpoint

I want fresh reads, with good reasons for all of them. Hell, I'll even do the same at some point in the next day or so.

if rev doesn't post his defense of himself by the time I wake up in the morning, you won't have to worry about a beck pl
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (isolation #216) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Beck »

yes I can say 100% I won't get lynched today and no I am not unlynchable, it just won't happen day 1, but if rev doesn't respond to my request, day 1 is going to be over real quick.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #217) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Beck »

ok i'm off to bed, Rev, I strongly urge you to respond to my request if you are town. If I wake up and see posts from you that don't include a defense for your actions it means you are confirming you are scum. If you are town, I hold you and the rest of the people who are ignoring me responsible for what will happen.

This game is supposed to be fun and the fun has been sucked out of it for me because I think I am making very good points and they are being ignored.

SV, you think I am scum, you better come at me with something better than what you have so far, because right now you have no case on me, give me something to defend, although it won't matter too much longer if rev doesn't comply.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (isolation #218) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Post by Beck »

I explained my town read on funky in post 773

P.edit - because I don't think if he was scum he would bandwagon vote 2 people so obviously and than claim vig.

why did you ignore the question I asked you?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #219) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Post by Beck »

now that others are putting pressure on rev, i will avoid what I was going to do, Rev will have no choice to respond to Pine, I mean pine was a town read for him, so if he isn't going to respond to me because I am stupid asinine retard who thinks I am god's gift to mafia, he must surley want to respond to his top town read, the person who by his own admission had the same thoughts as him, and even posted them before rev could.

so I will wait, rev's next posts better be a defense of himself instead of attacking people, I mean now you are getting aggressive to pine? he was your top town read.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #220) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 811, Beck wrote:@ slandaar - I was the first person to bring up that somebody on funky's wagon was scum here - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p3523440

and than 5 posts later TheAd says the people I chose he disagree with and chose numbers 3, 4, and 5

so why are you grilling TheAd for picking somebody on that wagon, but not grilling me, since it was my suggestion to begin with?

this is yet another problem I have with you because you said THAT post put him on your radar, but by that logic I should be on your radar and you should be pushing on me just as much as him.

and one more thing, if you really think funky is scum, since you said you can't see him being town. You should be voting funky correct?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #221) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Post by Beck »

wifom is good for games sometimes, you have to think of motivation.

what is the scum motivation behind his play? I mean scum claiming vig with nowhere close to a lynch? scum wouldn't be that stupid
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #222) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:24 am

Post by Beck »

In post 859, Pine wrote:
In post 856, Beck wrote:wifom is good for games sometimes

This was so bad I had to break my silence, and comment.

No. WIFOM is never good for Town, and your reason for clearing funkybike is completely unsound. That is precisely the reasoning scum would want you to use. "I'll do something so scummy, Town would never think it came from actual scum." Thanks for playing our game, Beck, you continue to lose.

/ignoring Beck again

Town uses wifom all the time, people who think wifom is only used by scum should really no be so narrow minded and maybe read the mafia discussion forum where this has been discussed.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #223) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Beck »

Assuming funky is scum, I would no think TheAd is linked to him, so probably think he is protown.

Funky isn't getting lynched today I don't think, theAd surely isn't getting lynched today, I'm definitely not getting lynched today.

Rev should get lynched today, SV could get lynched today, hiraki or amateur possibly could be a good lynch today.

If rev doesn't defend himself today and people don't stop ignoring me, Let's just say, things will get insane in here.

We have too many people not posting and they need to, it doesn't matter how long of a deadline we have, we have a lynch pool of about 5 to 6 people so they need to start chiming in on these people.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (isolation #224) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:40 am

Post by Beck »

@ Pine, let's look at your reason why Rev was protown

14. Revenus: Finally, someone I have a solidly positive read on. I'm willing to go out on a limb and state that I find the cases and votes on Revenus to be without merit. Rev and I been on similar wavelengths (his words) all game, which to me indicates that he is processing things in an uninformed, reasoning, deductive manner. While his scumhunting is not as effective as I would desire, he is absolutely trying. Effectiveness is bred from experience, Rev, and you're doing well.

Rev and I been on similar wavelengths (his words) all game

Is it possible he was buddying you?

to me indicates that he is processing things in an uninformed, reasoning, deductive manner

hate to break it to you but this is an example of wifom. You are basically saying that you think he is town because he is doing something town would most likely do (btw, scum wants to look pro-town so they would do things to make them look pro-town)

While his scumhunting is not as effective as I would desire, he is absolutely trying

is he trying or could he be pretending? here is a quote from salandar

Scum dont scumhunt, they pretend to scumhunt, you cant genuinely scumhunt when you know who the scum are already.

how can you tell if rev is actually trying to scum hunt or just pretending?

Effectiveness is bred from experience, Rev, and you're doing well.

I have no clue what this is supposed to mean, I am assuming you are saying he will get better with time?

my point is, this entire game is WIFOM.

a town read is based on wifom just like a scum read is.

player A is town because he has said something or done something that I agree with so he must be town

is the same thing as

Player B is scum because he has said something or done something that I disagree with so he must be scum

which is the same thing as

Player C has done something that i don't think scum would do, so he must be town

so yeah my read on funky is WIFOM, but your earlier read on Rev is also WIFOM

you have to look at the motives behind the actions.

what would mafia have to gain by funky's play? it's a game of 22 people, which means there are 4 or 5 mafia probably and maybe a SK, why would scum claim to be a vig and risk being shot by the real vig?

Rev claimed vig also, so if funky is scum for claiming vig, than rev would be scum for claiming vig too.

but wait, he isn't scum for the vig claim, he is scum for his votes.

Can anyone point me to a game where mafia did something so obvious like bandwagon vote 2 people back to back without any sort of justification behind it? If you can than sure we can discuss it, but typically like Salandar said, scum wants to pretend to scum hunt. Funky isn't prentending to scum hunt, he is being completely useless and drawing attention to himself.

i honestly feel that scum would not do that, is it wifom? yes absolutely it is. If he is scum, I will have egg on my face, but why not let the cop investigate him(assuming we have one) and we go after somebody who fits the definition provided by Salandar

to remind people, this is what Salandar said scum does

Scum dont scumhunt, they pretend to scumhunt, you cant genuinely scumhunt when you know who the scum are already.

now look at Rev's ISO, and that is what you will see, somebody pretending to scum hunt.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (isolation #225) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:44 am

Post by Beck »

TheAd is townis because he is examining the wagon on somebody who I think is town, in an attempt to find the scum pushing the wagon.

This is an example of good scum hunting.

Sure it would be better if we knew 100% funky is town, but I don't.

plus some of the people he is targeting on the wagon are people I am also suspect of.

he is also defending himself well against the attacks made towards him (defending yourself especially when rev refuses to automatically makes him more town than rev)

I can see town motivation behind his play, where as I can not see town motivation in the attacks on him from you.

but it's basically comes down to gut and wifom I guess, he isn't a good lynch day 1 is all I am saying, not when there are other people more deserving of a lynch.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (isolation #226) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:58 am

Post by Beck »

I probably could actually, I'll look over the weekend.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #227) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:01 am

Post by Beck »

Towntells are wifom, just like scumtells are.

I've seen scum commit town tells and town commit scumtells

So now what?

And yes I can probably find examples of that too.

I can probably find an example of scum not defending themselves too.

So now what?

I'll look for all of these this weekend if you would like me to, but only if after I waste my time, we can lynch rev and move on.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #228) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:21 am

Post by Beck »

In post 873, Slandaar wrote:Beck why are you using my opinion as fact when you find me suspicious?

Because I have the same opinion. I'd be surprised if anyone disagreed actually. Scum has to pretend to be town, how do they do that? Scumhunting, but they know who scum is so they have to fake it.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (isolation #229) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:30 am

Post by Beck »

scum - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... rt_order=d had the 3rd highest post count
scum - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... rt_order=d - hands down the highest post count

town - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... rt_order=d - 415 posts baby, read em and weep
town - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... rt_order=d - 606, OMG can he ever be stopped
town - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... rt_order=d - what is funny is this is the game where i replaced into at lylo, funny enough I replaced DK and was still manage to win the game for town
town - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... rt_order=d - I believe I was killed night 1 in this one
town - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... rt_order=d - yet another replacement

me talking alot is a my playstyle, I have the ability to be on my iphone all day at work and am able to multi-task and I get excited to play, I get mad that others don't share my ability to post.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #230) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Beck »

Well yeah, I'm not a big fan of it either, especially when somebody uses it to deflate my reasoning. If people don't like the reasoning I have for why funky is town, that's fine, but at least you know where I stand.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (isolation #231) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Beck »

In post 881, Slandaar wrote:I really dont like using such hardcore wifom to justify a read on someone...

Beck, have you played much with funky before?

Never

if nobody wants to lynch rev, the only other people I'll consider is hiraki or shattered.

I won't vote for anyone else unless something major happens, but if rev doesn't defend himself than he absolutely deserves to be lynched.

Just being active isn't enough IMO.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #232) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Beck »

Cause I feel lynching one of those 3 would be better, I guess I would need to see if I could make a case on him, he isn't that high on my radar though

In my town games, you can see me bicker with someone, usually my top scum read.

The ONLY reason why I'd actually consider backing off Rev, is my track record here isn't great day 1.

But if he isn't going to defend himself from anyone voting him, that's essentially giving up IMO.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #233) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Beck »

In post 886, Slandaar wrote:btw in neither of those scum games was your post count anywhere near your town levels, you may want to look into that assuming you are town here...

Plus those 2 scum games were minis, not the full 12 people so that factors in too.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (isolation #234) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Beck »

In post 895, DavidParker wrote:Ugh. Forget about game. Come back to game with 30 pages to read. :/ I'm here though. Rev is stilla good lynch based on the first 7 pages alone and that's plenty to justify a day 1 lynch don't care bout what the last 30pages says unless someone has claimed scum my vote will prob stand, as finding scum on first 6-7 pages is easier than the next 30.

Maybe you can eplain your vote on him better, he doesn't understand your reason so if we make things so an 8 year old can understand, he may eventually defend himself.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (isolation #235) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Beck »

Rev, each person has basically posted a reason if you read the CONTENT of their posts. It's quite easy to figure out. Instead you have just used more adhom to discredit these people, instead of defending yourself.

Now you ask why I capitalized content. Rev accused me of not taking into consideration the content of people's posts before calling them out.

How interesting it is, he is now doing what he accused me of doing.

P.edit - so more attacks on me? My level of play is so low, really? that's really uncalled for.

Your level of play this game is worse, cause you haven't scum hunted all day. Plus how am I distracting town by scumhunting people I think are scum? You aren't obvious town or even confirmed town so I'm distracting the entire population of the game because I'm suspicious of you? Because I've explained why people like funky and theAd shouldn't be lynched today, how I have complained that Shattered and Hiraki haven't contributed much and need pressure?

That's not distracting, THAT'S PLAYING THE GAME OF MAFIA

You are distracting by going after a Lurker and suggesting a policy lynch.

I mean everyone is annoyed with Hiraki and SV and their distraction efforts, yet I'm the one distracting town?
REALLY?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #236) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Beck »

In post 898, Revenus wrote:For those people in the game who have been trying to explain their opinions, and not people like SV, DavidParker, funkybike who are voting me for NO reason, I ask you to look at the people on my wagon right now. Do you seriously think that this is a good train? We have SV, who all game has simply been going LOL IM SUCH A GOOD SCUMHUTNER, DavidParker, who has barely read the game, but sees that I'm the lynch leader and assumes that his vote is good from 30 pages ago, and funkybike who stuck his vote on me because he didn't want to be the lynch leader.

Apparently, responding to Beck in any way shape or form is bad, but I do need to comment on WIFOM. WIFOM only makes sense when it's really a 50/50 shot for scum/town (and in most cases, scum) to do something. Town doesn't need WIFOM unless they're trying to screw over scum at night, and this should be done in a way that doesn't hurt town. WIFOM *could* be applied to almost all cases, but there's a point where it just doesn't make sense in general to be used because of the chance that it won't work.

Responding to Pine's questions in the next post

This was the adhom attack I was referring to
you aren't voting a lurker now, but you were
you went from thinking I was town, to suggesting a policy lynch on me, to now thinking I am scum, when there are people telling you I am not scum and I am obvious town.

And why do you think I am scum? I am not sure, other than I am stupid, retarded, asinine, and you say I am pretending to scum hunt and distracting the town.

also, you would know why pine isn't high on my list anymore if you read my posts. I wrote down all the reasons for my votes, all the reasons for your votes, and all the reasons for pine's votes

my reasons were good
your reasons were not
pine's early reasons were bad but his later reasons were good.

Pine isn't confirmed town, but he isn't someone i want to lynch day 1.

p.edit - so somebody asks you to make a case on me and you reply with

If we don't get rid of him, scum will ride his ass to victory because you people will be too scared to lynch him on day 4.

make a case on me, BUT FIRST

DEFEND YOURSELF FROM THE PEOPLE VOTING YOU
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #237) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Beck »

In post 909, Slandaar wrote:That does not make one scum.

It is just a PL which you said it wasnt?

winner winner chicken dinner

@ Rev, in order to get the required number of votes to lynch me, somebody is going to have to make a convincing case, without one all it boils down to is a policy lynch.

you say i am "pretending to scum hunt" well prove it with links or quotes

I have made the same claim and have pointed to examples (ala you pushing sword of omen for starters)

it's time to put up or please just be quiet
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (isolation #238) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Beck »

Rev, who have I "pretended" to scum hunt?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (isolation #239) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Beck »

In post 916, Revenus wrote:I've been playing for years

So have I, which is why I'm pretty sure my case on you is solid, username's case is solid, funky's reason is p.good too. SV and DP's not so much.

If you look at everyone voting you, I have the best case, SV has the worst. Yet you attack me...

Looks like OMGUS really, if I'm wrong about you, explain why I'm wrong. I would love to lynch SV today, but you haven't given me a reason to think you are town.

P.edit - my scumhunting is retarded isn't an acceptable response.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (isolation #240) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Beck »

The big post with the spoilers, the one where I explain my case on zde, pine, and rev.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #241) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Beck »

Yeah, too bad I was voting you first, try again

In post 592, Beck wrote:Hey let's get our vote on somebody who actually can get lynched today instead of Sword of omen ok?

So taking my own advice since people won't lynch hiraki.

vote: rev

It's pretty obvious you would rather hunt Lurkers than scum.

In post 607, Revenus wrote:I'd like you gone from this game

UNVOTE:
VOTE: beck

And if anyone comes in and goes "oh hey you're voting him because he's anti town he's just like that" it gives him an excuse to pull this crap regardless of alignment.

He's seriously hurting the flow of this game and regardless of his alignment, will accept any argument that is spoonfed to him if the writer simply praises him for good play.

The sequence doesn't lie

Wah wah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaah
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #242) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Beck »

In post 923, Slandaar wrote:I think rev is town

Can you explain why?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (isolation #243) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Beck »

Bow down to the master, I guess I should unvote you and vote myself right?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (isolation #244) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Beck »

Salandaar, he went after sword, as his lurker. Out of all of them, was he really the most scummy?

Maybe I'll just vote SV and vig kill him tonight. Pew pew
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (isolation #245) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Beck »

daykill rev
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #246) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Beck »

If rev isn't getting lynched today, it's SV or Hiraki.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #247) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Beck »

In post 938, Slandaar wrote:is that serious btw?

I wish to hell it was
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (isolation #248) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Beck »

Salandar, i don't think you are in the position to say who we are and aren't lynching today.

I also agree with rev, omg, we shouldnt say absolutely no way anyone other than these 3 should be lynched.

I'm going to try and enjoy my weekend and observe the game without my distractions, let's see if rev can focus on somebody else if I'm not talking

unvote

I'm going to re-read before I vote again.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (isolation #249) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:57 am

Post by Beck »

On this site, mini games are up to 13 people. Wanna try to reword that so it makes even the tiniest bit of logical sense??

Fine, I guess they were micro-games

How does this work? You can dictate who to be lynched, but no one else can? Eat rope, babe.

Cause I'm way more obvious town than him, plus I'm fine eating rope today if town will promise to lynch you or rev tomorrow, I'm town, maybe you want to MAKE A FUCKING CASE AGAINST ME OR SHUT UP AND DIE YOURSELF.
It seems you think I'm scum cause of a PL comment, if that's all you got, YOU need to stop drinking the liquor. It's pretty bad when DK plays better than you, and he was known as the worst player on site. I'd be embarrassed if I were you.

Carry on.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (isolation #250) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Beck »

Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (isolation #251) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Beck »

^ so since someone is voting him, it's acceptable for you to vote him? WAT?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #252) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Beck »

Right, he was on pops for calling him out, I forgot that...
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (isolation #253) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Beck »

Still haven re-read, probably won't either as I don't even care anymore since it seems Rev is going to live another day

vote SV

For being a useless piece of crap who is either scum or a VI, either way town wins.

I'll continue to lurk and pop in occasionally, but I'm not going to post content if nobody is listening to me. I won't listen o anyone else today either, maybe day 2 people can act civilized and respect people's opinions.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #254) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Beck »

Listen to*
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (isolation #255) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Beck »

Pops go the weasels

Happy now?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #256) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Beck »

To be honest, your 1st post was the 6th vote on funky, that isn't being on the wagon before it was cool

And pops, you voted SV, 3 minutes after vijay did so don't criticize people for jumping on wagons when you did it too.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #257) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Beck »

Mine? You will have to wait til day 2 before I post them again, but feel free to scan my 258 posts, I've posted my lymch pool already.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #258) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:40 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1054, Slandaar wrote:@theama: why are you voting SV? reasons for his scummyness please

why are you not voting for SV? reason for his townyness please
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #259) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1058, theamatuer wrote:well I feel that he's about equal scumminess with pops, so I just chose the wagon with the most support.
Plus Beck was on the wagon.

what does my being on the wagon have to do with the price of rice in china?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #260) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1059, popsofctown wrote:The issue isn't wagon hopping. The issue is lack of original thought.

Until I realize someone scummier, vote: thamatuer

No initial reads off the new material is very bad, adding to my other concerns.

vote Shattered

oh yeah lack of original thoughts, because these are really good examples of original thought from you (sarcasm)
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #261) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1067, Revenus wrote:Don't ever try to sound intelligent again funkybike, it's not working out for you very well.

Pot calling the kettle black IMO.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (isolation #262) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1071, sorgster wrote:@Beck-says the other pot
@funky-Just because you unvoted someone does not mean they'll be friendly,etc to you.

Says yet another pot.

Now we need the king pot SV to chime in
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (isolation #263) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1077, ZeL1nK wrote:er ignore that quote, dunno why it randomly quoted that.

Anyway,

VC in #684 wrote:funkybike1 (4): bvoigt, theamatuer, Sky, SodaSpirit17

At least one, maybe two scum on funky here. Composition of this wagon is bad.

[X] gets it
[ ] doesn't get it

So, beck, theAd, and zel gets it

I may have to take a page out of rainbow dash's playbook and start a small alliance/voting bloc.

@TheAD, I'll probably switch to Salandar before day 1 is over, but for now I'm leaving my vote on SV. He is playing like how Elliberth did in another game and Eli was scum. Experienced players think they can get away with trolling and being thought of as town, im not falling for it. If he is town he needs to stop his bad play or he will get lynched.

I suggest people change their vote to him. If he is a town read, you need a real compelling reason why.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (isolation #264) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Beck »

Rev is my top suspect, nobody will lynch him even if I've guranteed he is scum and offered myself up for tomorrow.

SV is probably scum too, I have a strong gut read on you, but haven't comb'd through your iso yet to make a case.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #265) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Beck »

I think spyrex's sig sums up a SV lynch if he happens to flips town(doubtful)

"I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P"
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #266) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1086, theamatuer wrote:
In post 1083, Beck wrote:Rev is my top suspect, nobody will lynch him even if I've guranteed he is scum and offered myself up for tomorrow.

SV is probably scum too, I have a strong gut read on you, but haven't comb'd through your iso yet to make a case.

Because if we do follow through your plan, all that will happen are 2 mislynches.

Nobody has made a good case for rev town so doubtful. Claiming vig isn't enough IMO.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #267) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1089, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1087, Pine wrote:Meh. Nothing much has happened in the last few pages that is worth commenting on.
this.

unfortunately.

Well if you commented on anything relevant I'd be suprised
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #268) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Beck »

Hiraki and SV, seriously for the sake of this game, please post your top 3 scum reads and why

If you guys don't post these I'll demand the mod replace you and if they won't I'll just get myself modkilled. You guys are fucking around and it's seriously annoying.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (isolation #269) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Beck »

I don't even care at this point, those 2 are shitting up the game and they dont care, yet nobody will lynch them.

Hate to say it but it's PL time, and I don't think I'll ever play with them again.

Scum is probably laughing their asses off at us
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (isolation #270) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1099, Revenus wrote:wait, Beck will you seriously get yourself modkilled?

That'd be awesome.

you realize this confirms you are scum right? I mean only scum would want someone who is town to get themselves killed. And I guess only time will tell if I am serious or not, SV and Hiraki have until the end of today to post serious content before I request they get replaced, which I am sure will get denied cause mods can't force people to provide content. After that, I guess we will wait and see if I am that retarded or not, but you have confirmed yourself as scum wanting me to do it.

GG
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (isolation #271) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:05 am

Post by Beck »

No, lets just get more votes on SV please.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (isolation #272) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:29 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1129, Slandaar wrote:Why would you want me to vote SV with you when you think im scum?

Idk, to show you are interested in lynching scum?

Just cause I think you are scum, shouldn't prevent you from trying to lynch scum, especially if you think I'm town. If you don't think I'm town, thats different obviously.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (isolation #273) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:33 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1130, vijay2vasandani wrote:Beck and Slandaar, what do you think about Screaming? Honestly, so many people say SV plays like an arrogant cockhead
regardless of alignment
, so I don't know if you will get enough support for that lynch.

bolded the important part

If he does it as scum too, it means he is impossible to read. So he is scum or we teach him a lesson.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (isolation #274) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:54 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1134, Slandaar wrote:Im interested in lynching scum, im voting ThAd aren't I ?

I will move my vote later if I really am wasting it where it is but right now Im happy

This is why I'm so confused about you, you seem so smart yet you honestly think theAd is scum for doing something so pro-town
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (isolation #275) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:55 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1135, vijay2vasandani wrote:Funnily enough, Slandaar you said something similar to Beck earlier on I think. In that case, I'm going to go back to:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shattered Vision

P.S. I typed this using voice recognition. WOOT WOOT! :D

How in the?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (isolation #276) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:57 am

Post by Beck »

It's not the number of votes that made funky town
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #277) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:10 am

Post by Beck »

Maybe funky isn't town, but I honestly don't think anyone other than SV would play that bad as scum. If this was his first game of mafia ever, maybe but I just don't see the scum motivation behind his play.

He is out in the open being obviously scummy.

Where as people trying to get him lynched are pushing for a mislynch, which is scum motivated. Plus TheAd using 3,4,5 on the wagon is something too many people hang their hat on, but I've been scum twice on site and I try hard as hell to avoid those slots.

How about this, post 3 posts from TheAd that make you think he is scum, I want to see how geuine your suspicion of him is
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #278) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:40 am

Post by Beck »

Faraday reminds me of spyrex. Comes in declares a bunch of people town for no real reason, than tries to lead the game. Seems risky as scum, plus I agree with almost all his town reads right now, except SV of course.

And I'll admit, I'm being stubborn with SV, I'd rather not lynch him, but if he isn't going to play the game and isn't going to replace out, I'll gladly lynch him.

People I'd rather lynch are rev, salandaar, and possibly theAmateur.

But we have a large enough crew, day 1 can be gambled on SV. He plays this way as scum supposedly so he could be scum this game.

Depending on allignments, I'm definitely black listing a couple, and I'm totally expecting to be black listed myself. Plus I'm sure I'll be banned from playing a chkflip game in the future ;)
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #279) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1149, Pine wrote:We have until next Wednesday to get twelve people to agree on one person. Barring blatant scumslips, I am beginning to despair of that happening.

SV's entire iso is one glaring scum slip
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (isolation #280) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Beck »

After re-reading vjay, I'm ok with his lynch, right now though I'm sticking with SV until he posts content, than I'll move on to hiraki. They have til tonight to post.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (isolation #281) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Beck »

Please replace all of then and add SV and Hiraki too

Can't blame me for trying ;)
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (isolation #282) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Beck »

Yes it's your problem

1. You are wrong on atleast 1
2. You haven't done anything to deserve you are listened to

I'm not changing my vote, he gets lynched today(and I mean hammer drops on him 10/24/11 )or lynch me.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #283) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1164, popsofctown wrote:NS as in nobody special?

He certainly is this game.

ZING!!!
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #284) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1166, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
In post 1162, Pine wrote:SV you're an alt of NS, right?

Although I hardly see how this is in ANY WAY relevant.

My reads are my reads, and if you people won't pay attention to me, and lose the game through sheer stubbornness, again, NOT MY FAULT.

pops, yes.

Link me to 1 game where you caught scum like you claim you have this game, in either of your accounts. Until that point, your reads are nothing better or worse than anyone elses and you haven't earned the right to have people listening to you. We have decent discussions and a few good lynch candidates, including you, yet you don't feel the need to contribute and expect people to sheep you. It doesn't work line that, it never works Luke that, so to expect it to work this time is laughable.

I've given a list of 3-4 probably scum, what makes your list better than mine? (they aren't)

What you are doing is very bad for town, so you have to be scum.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (isolation #285) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Beck »

No you PL SV d1
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #286) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1172, Revenus wrote:ok, then lets lynch vijay

unvote

VOTE: Vijay

purely based on gut and the whole "if beck is town then rev has to be scum BS"

That doesn't look like SV to me
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (isolation #287) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Beck »

Actually, those games he was sort of trolling but scum hunting/voting

Here he is just trolling.

That means he is scum here.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (isolation #288) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Beck »

This game he is just

"player a, b, c, d is scum

Hand me my scummy and call me when game is over. "
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (isolation #289) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1183, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1181, Slandaar wrote:I agree with beck

I mean that hes scum here because he is playing slightly differently, there was actually more content in those games or what seemed like content
I used to go off this.

Except it works half the time.

not good enough.

50% scum, 50% useless player

Still adds up to 100% benefit for town
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #290) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Beck »

You both are running out of daylight btw, more content please.

P.edit - so stop being useless if you are town
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (isolation #291) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Beck »

You missed the crazy thing I'm gonna do I guess
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #292) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1196, Slandaar wrote:of course it could just be that SV and NS styles are the same and SV is scum here...

Pretty sure one if not both of SV and Pine have to be scum.

how do you make that leap exactly?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (isolation #293) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Beck »

In all honesty, the best person to vig kill is the person with a sonic the hedgehog avatar.

I've seen nothing pro-town from that guy
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (isolation #294) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Beck »

Are you seriously voting zde?

There are other wagons forming and you want to try and join hiraki on a zde lynch now?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #295) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Beck »

You have basically focused on zde 80% of the game, aka the definition of tunneling IMO
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (isolation #296) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Beck »

If you started the SV wagon, why the fuck are you leaving it? He isn't scummy to you anymore?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (isolation #297) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Beck »

Sorg, I just read your iso, it's pretty bad I can make a wall of everything scummy about your play thus far. When I get time on a pc, I'll show you what I'm talking about.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (isolation #298) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Beck »

So the day has come and almost gone, yet nothing from SV and hiraki. This is so damn frustrating.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (isolation #299) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1226, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1210, Beck wrote:You have basically focused on zde 80% of the game, aka the definition of tunneling IMO

why don't you ISO ThAd, there be a lot of tunneling in that there ISO too.

I just did, not seeing tunneling
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #300) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 589, Slandaar wrote:hes using information re the wagon on funky to try and cast suspicion on the 3 of us when we have no idea if the said wagon was scum or town, it makes no sense to do so in the way he is suggesting unless we know for sure funky is the vig... 3rd vote on scum seems pretty townie to me (i have no idea which vote mine was)

it reads to me like he knows funky is town.

In post 857, Slandaar wrote:your reason had context, his was just they voted 3/4/5 which is not even remotely scummy, you didnt actually suggest to hunt scum on the wagon you just said who were the 2 people you find most scummy on it... I dont see the similarities.

I do not remember saying I cant see funky being town, please show me where I did so.

I find him scummy but not to the levels I find ThAd so why would I be voting him?

here was my post btw

In post 574, Beck wrote:I can't believe I am actually saying this, but I am envoking a little bit of rainbow dash up in here, I think funky's play is way to obviously bad for him to be scum. I sadly agree with Shattered on this point that he is just n00b or something, I don't think he is scum. I do hope he participates more and starts providing content, but for now this wagon is no bueno.

the 2 people on that wagon I am most leery of is bvoigt and theamateur

Vote: bvoight

In post 904, Slandaar wrote:
In post 900, theamatuer wrote:@slandaar: its not that I think you're scum right now, its that you're a null for me, and that your scumhunting consists of too many questions and not enough statements.
Most people that say you're town do not give a case, esp username. So yeah/
And funky should post info.

You might be town after all.

so theamateur is town to you because he doesn't think you are scum anymore?

lastly this post bugs me

In post 699, Slandaar wrote:
In post 690, ThAdmiral wrote:
It struck me as interesting that you chose to jump on me directly after I called you out. It struck me as scummy because you had never mentioned any suspicions of me prior to that point, and you didn't explain at all why you thought what I said was "really scummy".

I did not suspect you, however, you were also not a town read you were basically sat at null

And yes I did explain it a couple posts later, you seem to know funky is town.

Everyone needs to read ThAdmirals posts re funky, he clearly knows something we dont regarding his alignment.

My stance re funky: who cares what his alignment is today? it will all be sorted tonight and then we can look at the wagon with proper information. ThAds stance is one of a scums disposition trying to push his sky is scum read with a nonsensical reason and threw a couple other names in there to make sure it didnt look like that.[/quote

like he knows funky is going to die tonight

it's obvious i use the funky wagon to scum hunt as does TheAd, he knows he can't get me lynched so he latches on TheAd hoping to get people to go after him, he also just accused TheAd for tunneling, however he has gone after 2 or 3 different people

p.edit - I have been tunneling rev 90% of the game, tunneling =/= scum
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (isolation #301) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:23 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1230, Slandaar wrote:OK Beck

Show me where theama said he thought I was scum in the first place.

Show me where i said tunneling = scum

Show me these three people ThAd has gone after (I said 2 myself)

Explain why if funky isnt the vig the real vig wouldnt just shoot him?

1. Doesnt really matter if he said it previously or not, you imply your read on him changes based on that one post, it's "reverse buddying"

2. You are implying TheAd tunneling makes him scummy

3. Rev, sky, you

4. Because it's obvious funky's claim wasn't serious. Seems like if he doesn't die n1, he is going to be setup for day 2 lynch.

Salandar, give me 2 people who you think are guranteed scum and why(mini case)

And 2 people who are guranteed town and why

And no content from SV or Hiraki, they are confirmed scum now

Nice playing with you guys, this game was my worst ever and it's just going to get worse.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (isolation #302) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:40 am

Post by Beck »

vote: beck
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (isolation #303) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Beck »

Read posts 889, 897, 900
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #304) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:29 am

Post by Beck »

I'd mention Beck but he's an attention whore and ignoring him for the rest of the game seems like a good option.

Fuck you
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (isolation #305) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Beck »

vote: soda

If there is a vig, or even a SK, you get town cred if you kill SV or hiraki tonight.

Soda iso is interesting. Definitely see him looking bad.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (isolation #306) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Beck »

Shut up
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (isolation #307) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Beck »

Either is fine tbh.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (isolation #308) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Beck »

Low and outside ball 1
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (isolation #309) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Beck »

I've been working on the railroad
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #310) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1268, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
In post 1234, Beck wrote:
vote: beck

Jesus, can you BE any more useless?

In post 1248, Beck wrote:
I'd mention Beck but he's an attention whore and ignoring him for the rest of the game seems like a good option.

Fuck you

Yeah, a little bit worse.

In post 1257, Beck wrote:Shut up

Wow. Degenerating quickly.

In post 1261, Beck wrote:Low and outside ball 1
In post 1264, Beck wrote:I've been working on the railroad

Yeah, you've almost hit bottom here. Keep going.
I dare you.

I learned from you

you and hiraki caused this btw, I gave you guys a choice yesterday and you chose to not play the game, start playing the game and I will stop. I will also stop if you replace out.

I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about what I am doing, you guys have pissed me off by being useless so I am being useless too
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (isolation #311) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Beck »

I haven't had time to do it, maybe day 2 if I last that long.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (isolation #312) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Beck »

Tell SV to do something useful and than I will, until then STFU
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (isolation #313) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Beck »

I've done plenty useful but got ignored. Why waste my time if I'm going to be ignored more?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (isolation #314) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Beck »

It's your fault you know that?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #315) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1283, ScreamingHawk wrote:Some mean double standard there Beck. I recall something similar you were saying to Rev...

Not even close. Rev is confirmed scum and people ignored me

SV is being useless and has distracted from the game. I'm fine being lynched, just pray nothing happens to the real cop....
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (isolation #316) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1285, ScreamingHawk wrote:Have you even read other peoples reads? You're near the only one thinking Rev is scum at this point

So it's my fault everyone else is wrong?

And where is rev now the pressure is off him? Lurking like scum does.

SV is probably scum or useless town
Rev is confirmed scum
I was useful town turned pissed off annoying town because of SV mostly, but hirak and others lack of contribution helped.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (isolation #317) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Beck »

lol I can count 100 useful posts from me.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (isolation #318) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1293, sorgster wrote:
In post 1291, Beck wrote:lol I can count 100 useful posts from me.

Can you even post 10 useful posts in this game?

I have duh, over 100
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (isolation #319) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1299, Pine wrote:I particularly love how the more solid cases get ignored, and the weaksauce random nonsense gains traction.

tell me about it, all my cases got ignored but I know you aren't referring to mine, can you point me to who else made a solid case because I can't seem to remember seeing anyone make one.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (isolation #320) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 110, sorgster wrote:
In post 107, Pine wrote:
In post 92, Beck wrote:Pine The only thing aggressive from me is my scum hunting and i haven't distracted anyone. As for the case on zde, usually when people dont understand things, they would typically ask questions to try and understand. Clearly you have no interest in finding out the reasons or you would have asked about it already.

I don't like slandar's constant attempt to diffuse a wagon on zde, wagons are useful, this one is turning out to be useful.

What scumhunting? Please point out where you have done ANY. The case on zdenek doesn't count, because it's absolutely bullshit. Quit inflating your own usefulness.

@Slandaar: Not understanding a case isn't scummy, it's NOT UNDERSTANDING. And understood the acctual case just fine, I just find it completely weaksauce, and am at a loss to understand how it has built a wagon. Also, Jesters are verboten in Normal games.

Case on zdenek makes a lot of sense.
1.He goes for a serious policy lynch, tries backing it up, then says it was a joke
2.He immediately backs away from it after some pressure starts building up on him.

Case on Beck
My last post showed that his attack on zdenek about policy lynches was bad as he said he would do them himself if a certain person was playing.

In post 208, sorgster wrote:@Beck
1.If you were the most obv town player, people won't be voting you
2.Calm down

In post 230, sorgster wrote:
Vote SS17

Has not done anything since his random vote.

In post 348, sorgster wrote:Why are you obvtown? If a lie is repeated enough times people start believing it and I'm starting to think you are scum using those tactics.

Unvote
Vote Zelink

In post 627, sorgster wrote:
In post 29, Pine wrote:If there's anyone I'd consider PLing in this game, it's you, Beck.

Are you considering it? He's making this thread a one man show rant. We need everyone involved to hope to find scum

Unvote
Vote Beck

i'm fine being lynched today actually, as long as when I flip town one of REV or SV is lynched tomorrow. I mean if I am not lynched I am going to be NK'd so may as well just get it over with now
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (isolation #321) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Beck »

damn didn't mean for those quotes to post smh
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (isolation #322) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1307, theamatuer wrote:So what's mastin's play like?

can't possibly be worse than SV
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (isolation #323) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Beck »

I didn't mean to post that. It doesn't have commentary and still missing quotes.

Off to my kickball league now
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (isolation #324) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Beck »

Mastin wrote a good guide to scum hunting, I'd suggest some people read it
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (isolation #325) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1276, Beck wrote:Tell SV to do something useful and than I will, until then STFU

In post 1289, Revenus wrote:I'm confirmed scum? Shut up.

I've been busy the past day and I haven't seen anything worthwhile in the past day to comment on.

I don't understand why when I vote Beck, I get flak, but when others vote Beck for the same exact reason I vote him, it's apparently ok.

You have been busy but show up right after I mention you name?

Nothing to comment on? Are you kidding me?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (isolation #326) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1315, Hiraki wrote:ALRIGHT GUYS.

IMA PUT ON MY RAGE SUIT. AND COME BACK TO DEAL WITH ALL THIS SHIT.

AND THEN YOU WILL FOLLOW ME

AND I WILL LEAD YOU AD VICTORIAM.

CAPICE?

CAPICE.

If you don't post a well thought out post with a reasonsable case on the person you want to lynch, I won't lynch who you say, nor should anyone else. You previous lack of attention and contribution has earned you no leverage this game.

I await what you have to say but in honesty, I'd likey dying wish of a SV or a Rev lynch today please.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (isolation #327) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Beck »

I'd like my dying wish*
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (isolation #328) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1321, theamatuer wrote:
In post 1086, theamatuer wrote:
In post 1083, Beck wrote:Rev is my top suspect, nobody will lynch him even if I've guranteed he is scum and offered myself up for tomorrow.

Because if we do follow through your plan, all that will happen are 2 mislynches.

Lynching rev then himself if Rev flips town

Still a good plan.

Scum is probably in this group of people: Rev, salandaar, you, soda, and idk who else. SV is just a bad player who likes to push buttons. Hiraki, who knows because he is unreadable.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (isolation #329) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by Beck »

In defense of myself, I'm not a VI, I can be pretty good player, I let pine and SV troll me and for that I'm embarrassed, I let SV even goat me into doing something really stupid which will almost definitely get me killed n1, but it won't be the vig.

That being said cause he has basically trolled to the point of me soft claiming, I'd really like him or rev lynched

Neither have played particularly pro-town, I'd prefer SV actually cause it's his fault and really needs to pay for intentionally trolling me even after I warned him.

Thanks.

P. Edit - beck was sleeping :)
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (isolation #330) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:49 pm

Post by Beck »

vote: SV

Forgot my vote wasn't on him anymore.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (isolation #331) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1367, Hiraki wrote:Oh. That reminds me.

Unvote, Vote: ThAdmiral

I dunno why, but the wind gives good feelings!

Wait, where is your rage post wherever are supposed to sheep you?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (isolation #332) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:21 am

Post by Beck »

I don't sheep useless players. I thought he was scum but now hiraki and you endorse it, I have to rethink things.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (isolation #333) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:38 am

Post by Beck »

Don't encourage him
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (isolation #334) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:41 am

Post by Beck »

lol, yeah I guess :P
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (isolation #335) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:04 am

Post by Beck »

Everyone is guilty until proven innocent.

People I don't think are possibly town

Faraday (sadly I was null on username, its a shame he is going to come back and take away my town read)
TheAdmiral
Funkybike- only slightly

That's about it. Everyone else is null or scummy.

Way too many skating by hoping not to draw attention to themselves so they don't get lynched or NKd

Fuck playing passive, in the long run it isn't helpful.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (isolation #336) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:15 am

Post by Beck »

No, TheAd is town cause he is genuinely scum hunting and he was trying to use the funky wagon to catch scum. Doesn't help that you and he were voting him though. Hiraki is leaning scum and you are most likely scum.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (isolation #337) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:31 am

Post by Beck »

I've explained already the whole 3, 4, 5 thing is etched in people's brain. Mostly cause of garbage like this - http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... ding_Mafia

Plus if somebody THINKS somebody is town, than the people on that person's wagon are up for scrutiny. This simple fact that funky has to be confirned town to use that, is proof you are probably mafia. If 7 people are voting your town read, it's natural to assume scum is helping that wagon along. Mafia thinking would be to try and cast doubt on that type of scum hunting, especially if we are on to something. Since you are giving him serious flack for it, I'd assume you are partners with atleast one of those 3
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (isolation #338) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:02 am

Post by Beck »

Ugh typo, those 3 are town reads
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (isolation #339) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:46 am

Post by Beck »

1. wasn't implying he was YOUR town read, I was saying that if somebody 7 people were voting somebody you thought was town.

2. You really don't have to understand why people think others are town, it doesn't matter what TheAd's reason is, if you REALLY cared, there are probably at least 5 or 6 who have funky as probably town yet you seemed focused on TheAd's reason and nobody elses.

but here, let me show you where TheAd actually does provide his reason why he thinks funky is town so we can at least settle that part of the argument

I will say I think the wagon on funkybike is a bit too easy. In terms of both target and how easily it is moving along picking up followers.

I get this weird feeling that everything that has come off looking 'scummy" so far hasn't been perpertrated by scum. I mean some of it is too stupid to say as scum, and some of it has just been misconstrued. I realise that is a little vague, so to point out some examples: pine saying something about not caring if someone else is scum, theam's false dilemma between pine and beck, everything funkybike says etc. I feel like the scum is sitting back and sniping. In any case it's what I'd do as scum.

and this I actually agree with, I typically call it the "too scummy to be scum" argument personall.

1. If funky is scum, there is no way he is going to survive end game, especially if there is a vig, even if there isn't, there is no way he will be allowed to make it that far without increasing his content.

2. If funky is town, he is very easily someone that can be mislynched, he is playing sub-optimal and there is no real scum motivation behind his play. Do I hate that he bandwagoned 2 people right off the bat? sure I do, but I also realize that it takes 12 people to lynch somebody so him hopping on so early without actually giving a reason why, is going to draw attention to himself, it doesn't really matter who it is, that kind of play is going to draw attention to them.

He isn't a good lynch today, neither is TheAd

you however are a good lynch because your whole attack on TheAd, I can actually see coming from scum, and because you are only attacking him for his town read on funky, and nobody else, just makes you look even worse.

Clearly the "better" players are starting to take notice (note I put the better in quotes because people don't think I am a good player) and it will only be a matter of time before everyone else realizes it.

You as town doesn't make sense attacking TheAd, period, because there is nothing wrong with what he tried to do. NOTHING. That is how you scum hunt, you analyze wagons (which you can do without a flip based on town reads) and do other things that I don't need to explain.

so there it is, I suggest you direct your attention to somebody else because TheAd isn't probably not getting lynched today, and now you are doing what I have done, tunneled on mostly one person, which isn't optimal play by anyone but me.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (isolation #340) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Beck »

shit this was supposed to be in quotes, this is the reason TheAd gives for his town read on funky

I will say I think the wagon on funkybike is a bit too easy. In terms of both target and how easily it is moving along picking up followers.

I get this weird feeling that everything that has come off looking 'scummy" so far hasn't been perpertrated by scum. I mean some of it is too stupid to say as scum, and some of it has just been misconstrued. I realise that is a little vague, so to point out some examples: pine saying something about not caring if someone else is scum, theam's false dilemma between pine and beck, everything funkybike says etc. I feel like the scum is sitting back and sniping. In any case it's what I'd do as scum.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (isolation #341) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Beck »

I'm assuming the 3-5 thing

That gets thrown around all the time in newbie games.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (isolation #342) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Beck »

(refusing to answer questions, failing to provide reasons for his reads, active lurking, general trolling)

In other words, he is scum
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (isolation #343) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1397, Pine wrote:Or just a total arrogant dick. This is the dilemma I presented. Pay attention.

I'm paying attention, but either way it's unacceptable. He is scum or dead weight. If he is town it's best to use one of the available mislynches early and not have him distract us. If he is scum, well WINNING!
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (isolation #344) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Beck »

If you are going to meta him, you need to look at both his town and scum play.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (isolation #345) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Beck »

Now that's cleared up. More votes on SV
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (isolation #346) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Beck »

It's voting who I think is scum, imagine that. I'm leading this show now cause I won't be around tomorrow, more votes on SV.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #347) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1416, sorgster wrote:I'm pretty sure I mentioned this before but I'll say it again. He votes for whoever attacks him. Look at who sv was voting before beck voted him.

I've voted people who didn't vote me, so thats a blatant lie.

Lynch all liars another day, lynch scum SV today
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (isolation #348) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Beck »

Plus once people ignored my first 3 cases, i sort of stopped making more. I made 3 good cases and was basically told they weren't going to be listened to. Nobody explained why those 3 cases were wrong or bad, just got insulted and called scum.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #349) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Beck »

Plus I've already said enough to take the lead since I'll probably be NK'd tonight.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (isolation #350) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1423, sorgster wrote:
In post 1419, Beck wrote:
In post 1416, sorgster wrote:I'm pretty sure I mentioned this before but I'll say it again. He votes for whoever attacks him. Look at who sv was voting before beck voted him.

I've voted people who didn't vote me, so thats a blatant lie.

Lynch all liars another day, lynch scum SV today

They can attack you without voting.

Atleast 2 of my votes have been on people not attacking me
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (isolation #351) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Beck »

I've voted 6 people who didn't attack me actually.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (isolation #352) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Beck »

Plus you are attacking me sorg, I'm not nor have I ever, voted you
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #353) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Beck »

You call it attack, I call it defense

Plus his iso is p. Useless. I don't see much of any scum hunting from him. Just cause I haven't had time on a pc still.

P.edit - tell your mafia buddies not to kill me and you may get it day 2.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #354) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1431, Revenus wrote:oh are we back to lynching beck, i'm still down

Unvote

Vote:Beck

for many many reasons that i've gone over before.

Clearly you aren't reading cause I'm all but confirned town now.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (isolation #355) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Beck »

No day powers but I'm the only one who has soft claimed which gives me d1 pass
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #356) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Beck »

Ebwop* and d1 leadership rights.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (isolation #357) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Beck »

No need to post it again, it's there.

P. Edit- entire iso and lack of defense of yourself confirmed you
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (isolation #358) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1443, Revenus wrote:No need to post it?

If you're going to say things like "i'm confirmed" then you need to prove it. So prove it to us. What mystical dayrole do you have?

I've already posted my soft claim, there I'd no need to post it again.

I already said i have no day power
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (isolation #359) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Beck »

I know you hate it but suck it up, it's your fault for trolling me enough you pushed me past a point I've never been.

Day 1 is you or Rev, I haven't decided yet.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #360) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Beck »

SV is vig bait. Rev is conf.scum like ive been trying to say, plus pine's post helps show why.

vote rev

P. Edit, I can post my role pm if you would like?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (isolation #361) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1454, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:sorg, I'm interested in your reasoning as to choosing rev over Beck.

Me too, he thinks my soft claim is fake
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (isolation #362) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1456, Revenus wrote:At least Beck has promised to offer himself up when I flip town.

I'm gonna be NK'd anyway

Oh wait

DOC ON ME
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (isolation #363) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1462, Pine wrote:
In post 1455, Beck wrote:P. Edit, I can post my role pm if you would like?

DO NOT DO THIS

In post 1, chkflip wrote:11. Do not quote or pretend to quote any private communication, either from me or from anyone else you are allowed to talk with at night. This includes your role PM. Violators will be modkilled. You are allowed to paraphrase, but you are not allowed to plagiarize. If in doubt as to your paraphrase's legality, PM me with the wording you want to use.

at this point I don't care if I am mod killed

try making 3 cases and being told to basically F. off you are an idiot or are scum and have the entire 21 players ignore everything you say and than you can tell me what to do.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (isolation #364) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1467, Pine wrote:Funny how my changing opinion of you is directly proportional of your opinion on me. When I was on your side, you couldn't sing my praises enough.

Now that I have reasons that I feel legitimate, you attack me with ad hominem scorn instead of trying to show me how I'm incorrect. That's nervous, panicking scum behavior.

Besides, if you do flip Town your reads get vindicated, and get taken even more seriously. So quit your bitching.

he has been using adhom all game, glad you finally noticed when he uses on you :roll:

p.edit - I made 3 valid cases, as soon as I started making the one on you, you started attacking me and calling me names. you are the main reason for the warning in the first place. you call me stupid, retarded, and other names.

again I made
3 valid cases and nobody even attempted to explain why I could possiblly be wrong.

I am not one to admit I am wrong when I am, but nobody explained what was wrong with my cases
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1475 (isolation #365) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1473, Revenus wrote:Beck, you haven't posted anything worth reading besides beyond stupid posts.

i'd be careful, this could be grounds for the mod to force replace you.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (isolation #366) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1477, Revenus wrote:I'm not calling you stupid Beck, I'm calling your posts stupid.

Yet you haven't responded to any of my posts actually explaining why my posts or cases were wrong, other than just calling them stupid.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (isolation #367) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1480, sorgster wrote:
In post 1471, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:You're too emotional to play mafia.

Go away.

Isn't that pushing for a modkill?

I'm normally not this bad, but when people call me stupid or retarded that crosses a line, especially when they say my cases are crap and can't explain why and than call me scum for no reason.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1501 (isolation #368) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Beck »

Actually for real, nobody be on me, I'm not afraid to die.

Now Rev, insult my intelligence again and we are going to have a serious problem.

Rev, you want to save yourself from a lynch?

Go back and defend yourself from all the people who voted you. Most people provided some sort of reason, I personally provided a bunch.

This is your final chance, defend yourself like any townie would want to do if they were about to get mislynched or please just sit back and take your lynch like a man. You haven't defended yourself all game and you have insulted anyone making a case on you.

This is serious, failure to defend yourself WILL result in your lynch.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (isolation #369) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1500, sorgster wrote:
In post 1498, Revenus wrote:And I haven't directed any night actions. I've laid down hypothetical situations where if I was a specific power role, then I would act in xx fashion in that situation.

And your last quote quotes me discussion scum night game theory, which I don't know why you brought up to defend your blatant attempts to direct protection to
town's worst player

So you know he's town? Another scumslip I believe.

Everyone knows I'm town, you are reaching with that one
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (isolation #370) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1502, Revenus wrote:The case on me is bad /yawn.

And vijay, that was terrible.

You can't go

"hey I agree that Rev is scum but here's a vote on SCREAMINGHAWK, look at me avoid suspicion if rev flips town"

I seriously hope that wasn't your defense.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (isolation #371) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1508, Revenus wrote:BTW guys, I want you all to notice who is leading this lynch (beck). Notice how bad of a player he is. Now ask yourself, why am I following Beck in a lynch?

Gee early on you "agreed" with what I had to say. You started discrediting me when I made cases on pine and you. If you look before the SV rage, my play was quite good.

Stop insulting me with blanket statements and come at me attacking my posts from early on. I can defend myself, it's sad you can't.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (isolation #372) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1513, Faraday wrote:i'm not voting revenus b/c he's town and this wagon is dumb and i don't vote for dumb wagons.

Town defend themselves, they don't basically say FU which he is doing by not defending himself. If he is town, he is 10x worse than he accuses me.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (isolation #373) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Beck »

Leaning town on who rev?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (isolation #374) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Beck »

Fwiw, I don't care if I die as scum either. People like you think it's a town tell so I wifom the fuck out of that one as scum.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (isolation #375) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1524, Revenus wrote:Your reading comprehension is really really poor.

I didn't know if you were talking about me or amateur since he just posted. And seriously? Another insult?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (isolation #376) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Beck »

If you are leaning town on me, why did you say you I was mafia?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (isolation #377) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Beck »

Don't worry about my age. It's just a number anyway.

P. Edit - how do you determine it's serious faraday?

I'm a very convincing liar
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (isolation #378) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1531, Revenus wrote:Beck, I would like to know how old you are because if you are above the age of 14 you should not be asking half these questions.

Half of what questions?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (isolation #379) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Beck »

Rev, if you were over the age of 14 you wouldn't insult people who find you suspicious. You would also try to defend yourself.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (isolation #380) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Beck »

Why don't you make a case on somebody before criticizing others.

Thanks.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (isolation #381) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Beck »

I asked you to make a case on somebody how is that trolling?

If Im trolling, what do you call this?

faraday, this is town motivated?

Spoiler:
Beck; that's dumb

hat is completely asinine, and therefore you are a detriment to the game

You must be the worst player I've ever played with

Beck's impulsive no-content spam posting

until you figure out what the point of this game is, figure out that it isn't to feed your own ego, and decide to scumhunt.

but Beck is far and away the most antitown player in the game

You're obviously retarded, so anything you do is going to make me averse to it.

You're voting simply to boost your own ego.

town's best weapon is to talk and vote, but if you do it in a manner that comes off as retarded, no one will listen to you.

apparently stupid behavior in this game

And your outburst lasted for about 60 posts, and it was the very definition of stupid posting,

because you've been retarded all game.

Your whole argument is stupid. I'm going to go back to ignoring you and asking people to see through your bad play for the retarded scum play it actually is.

Seriously, if you can't read, that isn't my fucking problem.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (isolation #382) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Beck »

Chk organized a bunch of rif raf as a sociology experiment ;)
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (isolation #383) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Beck »

I'm sure there is a greasemonkey script
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (isolation #384) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1549, Revenus wrote:Vote vijay with me dawg

What's your case on him?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1554 (isolation #385) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Beck »

You can only add 2 names i think
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (isolation #386) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Beck »

Definition of opportunistic: "taking advantage of opportunities as they arise"

Thanks webster's dictionary.

Any one who jumps on a wagon without a damn good reason is opportunistic. Now if they can support their vote when asked to explain why they voted, than it's not really opportunisim.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (isolation #387) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1562, Sky wrote:The wagon on Rev has got the wrong reasons. The rolefishing part I'm pretty sure was a joke and not to be taken seriously, just like Rev and Beck's entire argument. As for the scum slip, that's more of a possibility but the guy multi posts like a mother fucker. I don't think it's much to get too excited over.

That being said, I do not believe Rev is town. His play has been all over the place, but as for being the lynch today I do not support it.

My thoughts on Soda: Typical lurker. Little input. Not helpful. Hops wagons. Not town. But not necessarily scum. I mean, I could go for a Soda lynch, but I fail to see how this is anything different than funky. Or ScreamingHawk.

if you don't think he is town, why would you not want him lynched?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (isolation #388) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1565, Sky wrote:Lolno. I'm not joining the wagon. That's not fence sitting. It's called refusa. I find Rev null. We all have null reads.

seems to contradict the statement that you don't think he is town
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #389) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 1569, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:

Go away.

Due to the Moderator severely restricting my posting abilities, I cannot possibly comment on this.

In post 1483, Beck wrote:

Go away.

I'm normally not this bad, but when people call me stupid or retarded that crosses a line, especially when they say my cases are crap and can't explain why and than call me scum for no reason.

Due to the Moderator severely restricting my posting abilities, I cannot possibly comment on this.

seems like the mod has hampered your ability to play since it seems everything you want to say will get you modkilled. I'd suggest requesting a replacement if you are unable to respond. I find it more worrisome that you can't verbalize your words like a rational adult and has to resort to insulting people.

now the fact that you are 100% wrong on me being scum means you need to move on, and I also suggest actually posting reasons for your reads because this trolling behavior isn't helping anyone.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (isolation #390) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:11 am

Post by Beck »

Meh, didn't miss much, just more arguing

But rev was given the chance to defend himself or get lynched. He chose to not defend himself so he is getting lynched. Please be voting him.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (isolation #391) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:07 am

Post by Beck »

Serious question to SV

Why do you feel the need to troll so much?

Serious Question to Rev

Why do you attack people who find you suspicious?

This is hands down my worst game ever, I'm incredibly easy to troll and pine, rev, and SV all got me going and I'm not proud of it.

Now mafia needs to decide if my soft claim is real or not, I don't want protection, if they kill me, as rev said earlier, it will probably be best for this game.

I'm going to try again to not post anything else this day phase, but I probably will cause I can't help myself.

I'd strongly prefer a rev lynch, maybe a SV lynch, or even a Hiraki lynch but those are really veiled PLs, except Rev, I honestly can't see how his unwillingness to defend himself is town motivated.

That bring said, since nobody will lynch him I'm going after who I honestly think is scum.

vote: Salandaar

If people are ok with lynching Rev, I'll change my vote back.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1584 (isolation #392) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Beck »

I'd strongly prefer a rev lynch
, maybe a SV lynch, or even a Hiraki lynch
but those are really veiled PLs,
except Rev,
I honestly can't see how his unwillingness to defend himself is town motivated.

I think rev is scum amateur
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (isolation #393) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Beck »

No it doesn't. I honestly think rev is scum too, but nobody is going to lynch him, so instead of pushing a SV wagon which i tried, I'm voting one of my other scum reads.

Now stop talking to me, I'm distracting everyone.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (isolation #394) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Beck »

vijay2vasandani (5): popsofctown, bvoigt, SodaSpirit17, ScreamingHawk, revenus

this was from the last vote count, the people on this wagon is a weird cast of characters.

I'd like each of you to explain why you are voting vijay please
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (isolation #395) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Beck »

In post 1596, Slandaar wrote:I still need to know if funkys claim was real or a joke...

This is a better example of role fishing IMO.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (isolation #396) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 581, Slandaar wrote:Its pointless voting funky today whatever his alignment

UNVOTE: funky

this is who I think is most likely scum :

VOTE: Hiraki

but ThAd is now firmly on my radar after his last post, that post seems really scummy.

actually slandaar, I will give you a reprieve today if you join me in a hiraki lynch and help me drum up enough votes for him, what do you say?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (isolation #397) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Beck »

funky, in all seriousness, please don't play like hiraki and SV and some of the others, step up and post some content please
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (isolation #398) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:53 pm

Post by Beck »

thanks for helping me out with something slandaar. If slandaar is scum, Hiraki is his partner, id be willing to bet the farm on this one.

reading his iso about hiraki looks like blatant distancing and the now town read on him when hiraki has done nothing different than what slandaar original FOS'd him for is just proof imo that it is distancing IF they are scum together.

The problem with you slandaar is your play while seeming pro-town has no bite behind it, you just keep calling people scummy, you hardly ever take a solid stance on saying somebody is town or scum. It's kind of hard to put into words, but it just sort of like you are talking just to talk and to keep the flow going, although you don't really provide anything useful in regards to scum hunting until you latch on to TheAd, which is a horrible lynch candidate for a horrible reason. You essentially are trying to get someone lynched for scum hunting in the same method that I used.

you did need a reprive, because I am begging town to listen to me this time and lynch you.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (isolation #399) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Beck »

1. I guess I mistook not wanting him lynched as being a town read
2. Yesrly
3. Keeping the flow going is null cause both can do it, but for you I'm not really finding much good info coming from you so it's slightly scummy
4. Theam says you are null in that post, not scum. For that you say he may not be scum which to me implies your read changes based on his opinion of you.
5. He didn't say it, but he did imply it, which is essentially the same thing.

I've explained why I think you are scum already.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”