Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Rhinox »

oh god damn this thread is hard to read.

vote: kublai khan

you said somewhere in this thread that you were looking into kuribo's past games. links please? It feels like kuribo caught you in a lie about his playstyle and you made up this excuse really quickly to cover yourself.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Rhinox »

In post 275, Fate wrote:
In post 267, Rhinox wrote:oh god damn this thread is hard to read.

vote: kublai khan

you said somewhere in this thread that you were looking into kuribo's past games. links please? It feels like kuribo caught you in a lie about his playstyle and you made up this excuse really quickly to cover yourself.

oh lol

replace lurkmcgees with this derp.

What are we at, 8 pages?

12 pages of noise.

I could always just go back to lurking.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:25 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 298, kuribo wrote:And by the by: 12 pages of noise? Not hardly.

1-4: Random Voting Stage
5-6: Defending myself against a retarded wagon
7-8: Telling Sleepless Assassin why he's an idiot, early game thoughts
9: Another overview of some of my observations
10-11: Telling EK that the "page number" question is a ridiculous thing to ask, a few more observations, explaining why I replace into games
12: This very page

So MAYBE you can call 5 and 6 "fluff" if you believe that town is never supposed to defend itself. And MAYBE you can consider some of the posts around the good stuff to be "fluff," but how is that any fluffier than Shattered's "Okay, here's some non-reads and also I had a dream about Grimmjow?" Or Pine asking Reck if he was jealous?

I might surround my opinions in comments about my nipples, but that doesn't mean the opinion isn't there.

I don't recall singling you out. I called the whole thread noise.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 308, Kublai Khan wrote:You can find his game links by clicking on the wiki button. I know it's a new feature to mafiascum, so I'll excuse your busy-posting this one time.

I was more intersted in hearing what games you specifically looked at that led you to your conclusion that kuribo isn't playing how he usually plays.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 289, Fate wrote:lolRhinox scum
You STILL haven't improved? Seriously?

Goddamn too many SCUMS TO CHOOSE FROM

Its my fault for not realizing the game started until 8 pages in but...

All I see in this thread is people randomly declaring other people to be town and scum for no reasons. If there's srs bsns going on its not filtering through the noise. I can't sit here all day waiting to post 1-liner responses to every little thing that gets posted since apparently thats what everyone thinks a "good townie" should do and you don't want me wallposting responses to everything the 2 times a day I can sit down and take some time to analyze whats going when there's 5 pages of stuff to wade through so.. I'm like a dinosaur from another era in games you're either going to have to realize that I do things slower and more methodical than the rest of you and either deal with it, or lynch me, or I could just replace out, whatever.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 312, Kublai Khan wrote:Umm.. Any of them? Click on a game, display posts by user "kuribo", note the overall lack of all caps RAGING/anatomical references/etc. I noted that it's a change in posting style and mostly likely was done to match up to the players specifically in this game.

He did have a point about the gap of time between the wiki games and today, so I let the topic drop.

Out of curiosity I went to kuribo's wiki clicked the first game on the list, mini 712 from 2008. There is some occasional use of caps scattered throughout his iso, here is an example I came across after no more than 30seconds of looking. Granted its not used as generously as kuribo is using in this game but the groundwork is there. If he's embellishing a bit more to be like the cool kids in this game how does that make him scum?

The issue with the gap of time between games for me was that when you first accused kuribo of not playing how he usually plays it came across as you having first hand knowledge about how he usually plays and then after kuribo pointed out the gap you were like ACTUALLY I was looking into your past games and by the way we were newbies together - just seemed like how scum like to talk their way out of things.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:54 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 311, kuribo wrote:and I don't recall suggesting we go after lurkers, you disingenuous tool, I said I can't claim to have a read on people based on one or two posts. Big fucking difference, there, captain literacy.

was this directed at me because I have no idea what you're talking about? Who said anything about lurkers? I didn't say anything about your reads. I called the whole thread noise and you took offense to that and asked how your posts were worse than a few others. What gives?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 329, Hinduragi wrote:No. I'm going to win the 5v1 to find the buddy.

how do you expect this to work?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 346, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 345, Rhinox wrote:
In post 329, Hinduragi wrote:No. I'm going to win the 5v1 to find the buddy.

how do you expect this to work?

No idea. I'll figure it out.

See this is what I mean by noise. You're not being serious, and your back and forth with fate is thus just noise cluttering up the thread. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Rhinox »

Hindu wrote:What am I not being serious about? ALL my reads, scum AND town have been entirely serious. My 5v1 with SDC? Serious. My "No idea. I'll figure it out" is 100% serious. Do I plan to win? Yeah. Do I have some lolplan about it? Hell no. Just because I don't write elaborate paragraphs about everything does not mean I'm not trying in this game. I don't have anything witty to say to this and I've pretty clearly said I'm just trying to find scum so I'm not sure why you're trying to read between lines when there's only one of them.
I just don't understand what serious play involves:

1: 5v1 with SDC
etc....
n: PROFIT!

Maybe I don't understand what you mean by 5v1... Are you saying we should lynch you, and if you flip town, we systematically lynch the 5 and they'll all be scum? Thats how I understand a n-v-1 to be, and its generally stupid when its a 1v1, but this, I can not see how it is a serious suggestion, and if it is, "no idea I'll figure it out" isn't going to cut it for an answer of how you expect it to work.

In post 363, xRECKONERx wrote:or town players might be i dunno intimidated by the 15 pages and the SDC and the ::noise::
ITT reck just called me town. Lock it in baby :P
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:21 am

Post by Rhinox »

SA is at l-1... iso'd him, don't feel particularly strong either way about him. I think the case is way overstated against him, but I've no reason to believe he's town either. I do not intend to hammer at this time.

In post 419, Grimmjow wrote:Vote: Sleepless
Trying to confuse the town that much. Check.

This is horrible. You're saying SA knew the rules all along, then went OH I KNOW! I'll start calling people SK and everyone will believe me and totally ignore the rules! I'll totally confuse everyone!

This loks like scum jumping on the opportunistic wagon.

unvote, vote: grimmjow

p-edit: u sure DGB?
p-edit again: nvrmnd
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:58 am

Post by Rhinox »

(pssst she's probably doing it to annoy you at this point)
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 447, chunkykev wrote:That had crossed my mind, Rhinox, and curious if that is her reason. Even if it is, it doesn't excuse her incredible uselessness up to this point.

Well lots of people have been useless up to this point, and thats entirely independant on the number or lengths of posts one has. This is a large game, you can't expect everyone to be leading the conversation, you end up even worst than the clusterfuck this thread has been so far.

From meta I've seen DGB as scum be more active and do gambits you'd expect to only come from town, not sit around and do nothing, for what its worth.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 449, kuribo wrote:you realize there was plenty of reasons you were scummy before you derped your pants about the setup right

I'm curious to hear your opinion of those reasons in list format.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Rhinox »

Fate if I were scum I'd have been the first wagon. >.>
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:52 am

Post by Rhinox »

acknowledging prod. Will get caught up...
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Rhinox »

why oh why do I do this to myself...

ok first off Fate unvoting SA after SA posts a wall was bad. I was going to say something before the weekend but I thought spyrex had it covered. It'd be one thing fate would have said something about why the words warrant the unvote. Well in post 500 has says there are "hints of towniness" (quotes or it didn't happen). That'd be fine if it were true and backed up but then in 505 he says he's not willing to lynch him because he put time and effort into a post. Which is also well and good except that isn't a town tell, nor is the inverse a scum tell (also "effort" is a debatable point as well). So when I read between the lines the message I see fate sending is that he's only interested in lynching lurkers. I can't read fate for shit though so I have no idea what it says about his alignment. (this last statement applies to most of you in this game as well which is why I'm going to continue to struggle.)

I liked this post by spy.

wat? Fate's response to spy's breakdown of SA's post... I need more than this to participate since I'm aparently not in the "in" croud. Otherwise, the best you can get is "wat?" Fate: Why is spy scum? Why are any of your scum reads scum?

wait so post 546 now fate comes up with a reason why SA is town from his wall? Why does this have to be dragged out why not just say this up front? Is that how long it takes to think up a reason to explain an unvote these days?

---------------------

Chunky:
Spoiler: quote
In post 473, chunkykev wrote:
In post 460, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Khan - A lot of people say he's town, and I tend to agree. So. Joke votes Spy.
Explains SDC for me.
Asks Reck ab out his "SDC has scum" post. Does his list, votes Kuribo. Explains list to Pine, asks for better reads from Pine. Explains Kuribo vote, admits it's weak because it's early. A lot on Kuribo then switches to reck (huh?). Adds me to his list while removing Fate, Pine, and ZD. Meh, this'll be my weakest town read I think. His reconsideration of Kuribo seems weird, but I think it makes sense. And he seemed to tunnel on Kuribo for a while. Mostly looks fine though.

Could you point out exactly where Khan explained SDC to you, or was it not on the thread? I've just double checked through his ISO and don't see any such explanation unless you mean this…
In post 33, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 31, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Reck, I've been away a little while. Wanna fill me in?

I'm not Reck, but I'm pretty certain it refers to the fact that they are a sort of clan...

...that screams at you....

.....Until you die.....

VOTE: SpyreX because he needs to spend less time on mafia and more time with his family. C'mon everyone. Let's help him break his mafia habit.

Which I would hardly call an explanation of the SDC as it was incredibly clear before this that they were a clan (you even admit reading it in the queue, which is where I immediately figured out it was a clan).

When you said he explains SDC for you I was looking for him telling you who they are. Did he do that on the mafia thread?

So SA makes a big post and you pick out one insignificant little point and dedicate a whole post to it? what was the point of this post?

:goodposting: by khan.

--------------------------

Reck calls spyrex out for meta reasons, socio then calls reck out for meta, even khan jumps in with meta against reck, blah blah blah blah blah - see guys you have to understand not everyone has this solid, expansive mata history with everyone else in this game so how can I comment on anything when the majority of posts are calling people scum or town based on unexplained meta I'm out of the loop on? And this game moves too quickly for me to ask for an explanation for every bit of meta evidence for example this is stuff from page 19-20, do you guys even care about that now or remember it happening? I'll make a deal with you guys, I'll be a better poster ITT as long as everyone else starts explaining their reads and use less meta for everthing. For example this is useless to me and gives me nothing to comment on (other than asking for an explanation), while this is :betterposting: at least backing up a meta read but still I don't have this meta how am I supposed to comment on stuff like that other than "OMG RECK IS THAT TRUE?" You guys (Fate) want me to be a better poster this is what I need for it to happen.

--------------------------

Welp I'm caught up to page 23 >.>

I'll drop this in now and keep going...
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Rhinox »

unvote vote: chunky
I think khan has been on the right track and I agree with hindu's assessment of chunky's reaction to the daykill.

Thats about all I have to say about the last 12 pages.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 857, chunkykev wrote:What you refer to as the "insignificant little point," I saw as a potential scum slip. In my opinion, Khan did not explain SDC and, if SA is mafia, it could easily have been a slip by SA referring to something said in their QT. What is wrong with picking out one part of a big post if you believe it is a scum slip?

Is this the first time you mentioned it might be a scumslip? I didn't get that the first time I read it it just seemed like you picked a small part of the post and refuted it as never happening and calling SA scum for it.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 861, chunkykev wrote:What assessment of my reaction?

You didn't respond as town should, i.e. flip out, show emotion, give a quick list of reads and reasons before flip, etc. You responded more like scum, i.e. joked about it, no emotion, played it off as if you assumed it was fake, didn't try to be helpful in your last posts before flip, etc.

In post 861, chunkykev wrote:I think it was pretty clear what I was getting at. Read the last line of my post%u2026

No it wasn't clear. The weirdest part about your post is that you picked out the post where khan did explain SDC, then went on about how that wasn't really an explanation and couldn't possibly be the post SA was referring to when he said "explained SDC", and then asked the loaded question of "Did you talk about it in your QT?"
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 862, xRECKONERx wrote:Put your fucking votes on SpyreX.

I'm not getting scumvibes from spy and have been agreeing with his reads for the most part, so.. no.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:55 am

Post by Rhinox »

unvote, vote grimmjow
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Rhinox »

Reck:

I was voting Grimm before because of this, so no its not a lurker wagon. The few things grimm has actually contributed to this game have been scummy.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Rhinox »

I just linked you to the specific point I voted grimmjob for, why don't you comment on that instead of demanding a case?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:10 am

Post by Rhinox »

@chunky: finda friend to be temp replacement for you untilyou get back

In post 1005, Kublai Khan wrote:

Do me a favor then. Explain your xRECKONERx town-read.

Because both SpyreX and xRECKONERx have both been pretty useless. Neither seem to be playing to a town win con even if they actually have one. But of the two, xRECKONERx's actions (self-voting twice, actively de-railing Grimmjow voters, hypocrisy, etc..) have been scummier. SpyreX is just.. bleah.

So if SpyreX is the better lynch, then convince me.

Reck self voing is null though. Last game i played with him he did it as town.

(I guess i can use metaafterall....)
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Rhinox »

Now we talk about hammering grimmjow?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Rhinox »

yeah ok
unvote vote SA

Still don't think he's scum but I like this wagon more than reck or spy and nobody seems to be willing to seriously wagon anyone else anyways.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:08 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1126, chunkykev wrote:So you are voting someone you think is not scum and you're not making a case to start a wagon on someone else?

I think you and grimmjow are both scum. I've had votes on both of you, I've explained my reasons, wagons fizzled out.

I don't support the reck or spy wagons. I have a solid town read on reck and spy just doesn't feel like scum to me either. DGB was an option at one time but that didn't feel right either. I thought KK made a scummy post early in the game but the way he answered my questions and then moved on seemed town. Kuribo gets vote attention now and then but I think thats just because people hate the way he talks. Pine has a vote now, I just don't see the scum things people were pointing out. I think in my only modded game Pine was scum, idk if he just had a bad game or if it was because I knew his role but I remember him being extrememly obvscum with some obvious scum mistakes that were easy to pick out, and I believe thats what got him lynched iirc. I don't see anything like that here. EK is not on my radar. Lowell is probably lurkerscum. SL is not on my radar. Ellibereth is a lurker but not necessarily scum - I rememeber when he wasn't a lurker and someday I hope his former play returns. Hindur I don't have a solid read on. Zdenek I don't have a solid read on. Seraph I don't have any read on. Socio is town. SV I don't have any read on.

My position on SA hasn't really changed. I don't see scum intent in his posts, but I don't see anything that says townie either. I think its easy to pick apart what he's saying and call it scum. He could be scum, he's a good lynch for progress, I just don't expect he's actually going to flip scum. If ppl want to call that OMGFENCESITTING or whatever then fine I guess thats what it is, but reads aren't always black and white.

I don't have a strong case on anyone else. I'm not just going to fabricate a case out of thin air. Everyone is hard to read in this game.

SA is L-1 (unless I'm ninja'd with a hammer). We're right back to where we were before, only 30 pages later. This time there should be a claim.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Rhinox »

whats the difference between "causing organs to fail with drugs" and "giving drugs"?

IMO spy seems like some sort of vig/gifter hybrid.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1180, elvis_knits wrote:So why did Pine motivate spyrex and then vote him when he found out spyrex is a vig.

Also rhinox's "I don't think he's scum but vote SA" was fucking scummy.

VOTE: Rhinox

Did you read my last post of the day yesterday? Because I don't have anything to say about it other than that.

Yeah spy's role doesn't make sense at all for scum.

Pine's role mechanics don't make him scum. Everytime I've ever seen someone get lynched for "the mod wouldn't have wrote the role like that" cases, the lynch has always been on town. Pine also wouldn't have motivated spy if he was scum, and would have no incentive to claim if he did.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1281, elvis_knits wrote:
In post 1278, Rhinox wrote:
In post 1180, elvis_knits wrote:So why did Pine motivate spyrex and then vote him when he found out spyrex is a vig.

Also rhinox's "I don't think he's scum but vote SA" was fucking scummy.

VOTE: Rhinox

Did you read my last post of the day yesterday? Because I don't have anything to say about it other than that.

I read it. Does nothing for me. Being part of a lynch you don't believe in is scummy, explaining is away with a lot of BS doesn't really help.

please quote the bunch of BS you're talking about.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Rhinox »

It was a progress lynch because D1 needed to end. Its not like nobody ever lynched someone they didn't think was scum before, deadline lynches or policy lynches might ring a bell?

Besides there's no motivation for scum to say what I said when it would have been just as easy to say "yeah SA is totally scum" and just gone along with the flow.

I said what I thought because thats what I thought. You might not agree it was the most pro-town thing to do, but that doesn't make it a scum thing to do. From where I was sitting, ending the day with a SA lynch was better then letting the day keep draggin on through the crap that was being flung around yesterday. And like I said, I could have been wrong, and SA could have been scum. I didn't lynch someone I thought was town. SA was the best lynch options out of the available options at the end of the day, I explained that in my last post of the day yesterday but that part seems to have been ignored.

This is a lazy wagon because if you think the statement I made was scummy, its scummy no matter what I have to say about it. So either you guys are that sure I'm scum you're ready to lynch me, or its a convenient place to park your vote and not have to worry about moving it or doing anything else today.

Meanwhile, 2 people in this thread are actually voting scum right now. I'll
vote: Zdenek
because it seems more likely to produce information than the other option (Which is Lowell, if you're wondering).
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1297, elvis_knits wrote:No, scum say the sort of thing you said so that when he flips town you can go "see I was right, that lynch wasn't my fault since I didn't even think he was scum and only went along with you dumbasses to make progress in the game etc." There is total scum motivation to say what you said.

Except thats not what I'm saying at all. I'm happy for the SA lynch and I feel it progressed the game. I'm glad I was a part of it. You're making up things I never said. Your scum motivation just isn't there.

Can you link me to a past game where you saw scum say what you're accusing me of?

Besides, there is no TOWN motivation to vote for someone you don't think is scum.

I'll keep this in mind the next time my vote is needed to secure a deadline lynch.

My motivation was that I felt an SA lynch would be good for and progress the game. If you don't think that is town motivation then I can't help you.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1298, kuribo wrote:rhinox, that may be the most meaningless drivel ever. "it may not be pro town but it isn't scummy?" what the hell is that?

and no, I've never lynched anyone I didn't think was scum.

and nice work admitting you won't even try to convince anyone

thats not what I said.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1301, kuribo wrote:of course that isn't what you said captain literacy

In 1296, Rhinox wrote:
You might not agree it was the most pro-town thing to do, but that doesn't make it a scum thing to do.

except for the part where it IS what you said

No its not.

I think voting SA was good for the town, thats why I did it. I never said I thought what I did was not pro-town. EK (or you, any anybody) might not agree with that [first part of the quoted sentence], but even that doesn't mean I'm scum.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Rhinox »

Kuribo wrote:and nice work admitting you won't even try to convince anyone

I also never said this. I said it won't matter what I'd say, I didn't say I wouldn't try.

Unless you think this is my way of rolling over and playing dead?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Rhinox »

What charge am I trying to minimize? That I willifully lynched someone I didn't believe would flip scum? I've already plead guilty. Its just not a scum tell. Sorry.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Rhinox »

ek, I was being facecious in the sentence I struck out. I thought THAT would be self-evident.

So what would you say if I found examples of townies doing what I did?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1308, Rhinox wrote:ek, I was being facecious in the sentence I struck out. I thought THAT would be self-evident.

The way you keep only selectively quoting the sentences that you think you can string me up for is starting to make me think you're actually the scum on this wagon. Here I was expecting to find them amongst all those piling votes on without adding to the conversation.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Rhinox »

Ok I didn't do any of that but whatever you say.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Rhinox »

So it doesn't.

Lynch me or move on.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1317, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Wait, is Rhinox married or not?

Yes I'm actually married EK was just trying to make a witty metaphor

In post 1319, Kublai Khan wrote:@Rhinox : Are you willing to take Ellibereth's place?

shhh!

Why would I, confirmed town to myself, off myself to save someone who was a likely town-controlled kill, and is possible scum.

If you guys want me gone you'll have to lynch me. Just make sure if you really want to lynch me, give me a chance to let me say my goodbyes once I'm at L-1, you won't be disappointed. I have 7 votes right now, L-3.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:56 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1325, DrippingGoofball wrote:Rhinox and I are masons.

If only...

In post 1344, Pine wrote:"This Rhinox shit is stupid."

DGB claimed Masons with him

I disproved that claim.

DGB more or less admitted she'd been caught.

DGB and Rhinox are scumbuddies. BOOM.

This is the most retarded post in the whole thread.

In post 1346, DrippingGoofball wrote:Well.

You forced my hand.

I'm going to have to do this the hard way.

DAYVIG: Lowell

If only...

In post 1357, kuribo wrote:
In post 1351, DrippingGoofball wrote:Have you ever tried to lynch a cheeky lurker scum these days? No one sees the wisdom anymore.

i hate that shit so much.

"lawl we can't policy lynch lurkers"
(watches lurkers make it to LYLO and lose the game for town)

that's why i want to know why the hell Spyspy wants to kill Elli instead of someone useless to town. if he thinks Elli is scum, he needs to explain why.

Eh, elli's iso I guess he wasn't as useless as others but why do you think he's a bad kill?

In post 1363, Pine wrote:Because it's a sound strategy, and discouraging it leads to people thinking that gambits that include lying to Town for no particularly good reason are acceptable.

I know you're not this naive. Quit playing "townier than thou".

In post 1368, SpyreX wrote:Good lord the fakest mason claim only to be surpassed by the fakest vigclaim. DGB what in the helllll is that about.

Watching Pine go OHH SNAP SCUM FOUND over it is pretty awesome and don't make the mistake of forgetting about that - I'd still love anyone to prove this whole song and dace wrong buttt nooo.

Unvote, vote Rhinox

</3
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Rhinox »

Well lemme ask another way - does one need a good reason to choose one good target over another? Is spyrex scum if he doesn't have a good reason?

Because spyrex's ability is almost certainly a town-only ability so I'm just wondering where you're going with this.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1392, Kublai Khan wrote:UNVOTE: Zdenek
VOTE: xRECKONERx

why reck of all people?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:43 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1433, Katsuki wrote:I'd sooner say Spyspyscum than Elliscum though

Except spy has some confusing type of killing role in a setup we are told is only 2 factions, and 2 scum kills is OP
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Rhinox »

Wait fate was targetted with a message? And how is it known its a scum ability?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Rhinox »

oic
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:33 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1450, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1427, Kublai Khan wrote:@DrippingGoofball - What caused Rhinox to jump from Scum to Not Leaning to Town?

Confusion. I mistakenly recalled him as a town read. But in fact. Rhinox is scummy as stagnant water.

</3

I was so excited when I thought we were going to be secret fake masons :(
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Rhinox »

spring: what changed between "rhinox is making good points" to "I'll go with a Rhinox wagon"?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Rhinox »

You know what I'm just going to let you guys in on my little secret.

I'm intending to switch places with elli today.

Its clear I have no town cred, and my lynch or vig kill is inevitable if not today but soon. I'm really not enjoying this game (no offense to max, its not the setups fault).

I can't read any of you fucks and they way you guys all play does not mesh well with the style and activity level of games I'm used to playing. My intention was to wait til I was at L-1 and my lynch was inevitable, what with my VT claim and all, and then switch with elli so the town could have a true double lynch today with nearly full wagons and everything. I didn't just come out at the start of the day volunteering because a) a townie SHOULDN'T want to die to save a player of unknown alignment, and b) it wouldn't have provided as much information - there are no consequences to town or scum to ask someone to volunteer to switch thus no reason not to ask someone to do it, but if there is a wagon of people willing to lynch me, THEN I switch by surprise, the it provides more information about the people on my wagon. Those people were voting to lynch me and end the day, NOT voting for me to switch places with elli. And then when I switch, and you get my flip, its like a new day started, skipping night phase, etc.

It has been my suspicion with the rush of one-liner "vote: rhinox" posts that I am viewed as easy lynch bait by scum, and they feel comfortable parking a vote on me knowing they won't have to explain because I was so "obv-scum". Mind you it was not my intention to do "lolreactions" or intentionally be scummy to draw votes and find the scumz, I just can't get my footing in this game, and said some controversial things where its easy to claim thats something only scum would say even when its not. Despite all of you that are going to call me stupid for doing this because "a townie should never give up" or some crap, you all know thats bullshit and sometimes you just know when something is inevitable and theres nothing thats going to change it. This is what really happens, not some idealistic "just play better and change mindz" nonsense that people spew when they want to sound like they're a good and proper townie.

The reason I'm laying this out now is because elli's counter is at 3 days,
I'm going to have limited access for the next couple days (relative to the pace of this game anyways - sometimes I feel like I should declare limited access when I go to sleep at night >.> )
, and I don't want you idiots to whoooshlolspeedlynch me when I don't have immediate access to switch with elli to prevent getting lynched. But I can continue to contribute up until switching with elli, and I will switch before elli's deadline. If I don't switch you guys can consider it a scum claim and commence lynching me then.

========================================================================================
tl;dr:
I'm going to switch places with elli before his time's up. Every should unvote me and actually try to vote for scum today. Nobody should actually lynch anybody before I switch. Everybody point and laugh at flailing scum realizing that skating by on the "easy rhinox lynch" isn't going to cut it today.

P.S. I've been wondering about Pine's claimed ability as a way to skip the night phase - I wonder if it makes sense given that this spyrex delayed vig ability thing seems to also be a way to skip night phases if used in this matter. I think it would be smart for pine to sacrifice himself today. You're already getting my "lynch" and another lynch, then pine's sacrifice, then another lynch, before scum get to do any night actions again. Thats lots of town controlled kills.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Rhinox »

guyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I'm so disappointed I just said I was going to rip out my organs and *crickets*

Limited Access in affect starting now.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Rhinox »

Still intending to switch unless ppretty much everyone demands i dont. Its not just me vs elli, you guys can still lynch him afteri switch. I dont want to not switch even if you guys ask me not to and then here later on SURELY IT WAS JUST A PLOY TO GET PEOPLE OFF YOUR WAGON YOU HADNO INTENTION OF. SWITCHING DID YOU RHINOX HUH SCUM????? Or kept around as lynchbait for lylo WELL I GUESS IT WAS RHINOX ALL ALONG.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1493, Max wrote:2 Day Extension:

(expired on 2011-11-09 14:29:43)

Still got a couple days before I'm ripping out my organs.

Max wrote:Rhinox (3): Elvis_knits, Fate, SpyreX

These people are benig lazy and should think about doing something useful with their votes.

SL is now at L-2. I'm back to full access.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1595, Fate wrote:This game has way too many people

Lack of dayvigs FTR Max
Unvote:
Vote: Max

So... fate-scum doesn't know what to do eh?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1600, elvis_knits wrote:
In post 1588, Rhinox wrote:
In post 1493, Max wrote:2 Day Extension:

(expired on 2011-11-09 14:29:43)

Still got a couple days before I'm ripping out my organs.

Max wrote:Rhinox (3): Elvis_knits, Fate, SpyreX

These people are benig lazy and should think about doing something useful with their votes.

SL is now at L-2. I'm back to full access.

I won't believe you rip out your organs until you do it.

In the mean time you can just park there pretending like you're doing something then I guess.

By the way, pretty sure fate's vote just put spring to L-1.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1601, kuribo wrote:man, that crap about people voting him being lazy and wasting their votes just feels smug as eff

Well its true. Continuing to vote me is just an excuse to not have to do anything. They should be moving on, and only need to worry about having a vote on me if I DON'T rip out my organs and they still think I'm scum.

Of course if I was scum and didn't intend to actually harvest my organs, I'd just hammer spring right now and force you guys to lollynchme tomorrow
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Rhinox »

LOL... I'm about to rip out my organs and flip VT, and pine is still trying to argue that everything I say obviously has scum intentions behind it.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Rhinox »

actually with spring at L-1 and me being out all day tomorrow and half of wednesday for work meetings... wouldn't want to see a quick hammer followed by tomorrow: LOL RHINOX DIDN'T RIP OUT HIS ORGANS HE WAS JUST STALLING TO SAVE HIMSELF OBVSCUM LOLLOLOLOOLLOL......

I DECLARE MY LIFE TO BE FORFEIT AND A RIP OUT MY ORGANS IN SACRIFICE FOR THE HEATHEN GODS
(and for elli)

So there.

(bah go town)

(good riddance)

(nah just kidding)

(sort of...)
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Rhinox »

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... finally..... peace..............
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Rhinox »

Its really for the best.

It means I won't hate this whole site and rage-flake as a result fo this game :P

And yeah, all that other stuff I said, about having no town cred, no reads, no fun, etc. This is better than me replacing out.

P.S. everyone's scum and this was a conspiracy against me obv :P

And now you can lynch elli and/or force him to do something. I think his "just let me die if the only option is to switch with rhinox" seemed town though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”