Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:
Vote OG Smokedank

This is totally random, yo.
look at yall protectin your buddy

normally i dont like snitchin but demonking is the real deal yo why you gotta be protectin him like that
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:48 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

ya bro bein dumb is a scumtell erryone knows townys aint dumb, they smart as hell
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

yo demonking i wrote you a rap

demonking, got a lot of bling
cuz he shootin up townies like it aint no thing
pop a cap in our asses, make us scream n sting
lurkin in the thread cus he not posting
now normally a nigga like OG dont snitch
but its time to toss demonking in a ditch
so gather up yall cuz its time to pitch
some votes up on this mothafuckin mafia bitch
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:46 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

PBuG wrote:
Lemming1607 wrote:Well lets look at what PBuG did.

OMGUS is "Oh My God Your Stupid". Most of the time this is in reference to someone voting someone because oh my god they're voting me.

PBuG is voting me because "oh my god lemming's stupid". He is committing OMGUS which is a blatant scumtell.

scum found day 1 guys lets get em
OMGUS is "Oh My God You Suck", not Stupid. My vote was not OMGUS, because OMGUS's do not have sufficient reasoning and are basically random votes. I have reasoning, and pretty damn good reasoning. You were being dumb by claiming cult recruiter. Cults, by the way, are generally considered a scum group. Thus, I define you as scum. Scum gets lynched.
yous fucking dumb if you think he was serious
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:30 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

PBuG wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:
PBuG wrote:
Lemming1607 wrote:Well lets look at what PBuG did.

OMGUS is "Oh My God Your Stupid". Most of the time this is in reference to someone voting someone because oh my god they're voting me.

PBuG is voting me because "oh my god lemming's stupid". He is committing OMGUS which is a blatant scumtell.

scum found day 1 guys lets get em
OMGUS is "Oh My God You Suck", not Stupid. My vote was not OMGUS, because OMGUS's do not have sufficient reasoning and are basically random votes. I have reasoning, and pretty damn good reasoning. You were being dumb by claiming cult recruiter. Cults, by the way, are generally considered a scum group. Thus, I define you as scum. Scum gets lynched.
yous fucking dumb if you think he was serious
If he's not serious, he's just being fucking stupid and should die for that sake of keeping the town smarter than the scum.
'

this is terrible logic yo, a dead townie is still a dead townie either way and hurts the town more, if you think hes dumb just dont listen to him

waitin for your case on why hes scummy and still havent seen it
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:48 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

hey guys why did the chicken cross the road
to get to the otha side

oh fuck i told a joke guess that makes me scum too!!
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

hey i was gonna go on a rhino safari cuz the sign said it was free of charge

fuck dude look at me tossin jokes all over, must be a mafia huh
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Musher333 wrote:Well at the moment the discussion is basically OG swearing about mafia... i don't know about you but that isn't the type of discussion i like to have when we should be playing mafia....
hey yo maybe you should add something to the discussion instead of like

just sayin you want discussion

anyone can just say they want discussion but what you do is what counts
PBuG wrote:If Lemming does turn out to be scum, IMHO, OG is clearly his scumbuddy
yo you disagree with anything i'm sayin? your case on the man is he made a joke claim of cult, seems like a shit case to me
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:43 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Musher333 wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:
Musher333 wrote:Well at the moment the discussion is basically OG swearing about mafia... i don't know about you but that isn't the type of discussion i like to have when we should be playing mafia....
hey yo maybe you should add something to the discussion instead of like

just sayin you want discussion

anyone can just say they want discussion but what you do is what counts
well seen as you have been doing alot of joking around i don't see how that is helping discussion so one question for you;
Are you hypocritical much?
yo maybe if you thought about it and used your head youd realize my jokes got some kind of point
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:38 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

greasy spot you need to go back to school or somethin cuz i cant believe youre dumb enough to ask that question
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:39 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

also
unvote vote alabaska j

replaced demonking who is scum
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #12) » Thu May 01, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Greasy Spot wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:greasy spot you need to go back to school or somethin cuz i cant believe youre dumb enough to ask that question
There is nothing dumb about my question. I would like to know why he says your the best poster by far and then votes for you.
That's
dumb, not my question.
its dumb because he was obv joking

do people at mafiascum just not have senses of humor or are you guys just really that dumb
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #13) » Thu May 01, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Alabaska J wrote:Dear god, Greasy. I'm hoping you saw the bold vote and read the first sentence, then posted without thinking. Because, if not, you are retarded or don't speak any english at all and are using a translator for everything. Seriously, read the whole post. Also, Lemming should probably post. I feel his early behavior with PBuG (which I feel is just townie misunderstanding townie) is distracting people from voting for the noob scum we have right in front of us.
"two townies going at it" way to dismiss both their arguments

betting youre scum and probably one of lemming/pbug too keepin my vote where it is
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #14) » Thu May 01, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Alabaska J wrote:She is sticking with his random vote for no reason all the while trying to get a bandwagon going. Noob scum frequently try to speedlynch. Also, she has criticized others, and yet still votes me for no reason. My predecessor didn't post, and I have posted once. There is no reason for her to stick with her random vote like she has. Either she is an incredibly bad townie, or fairly bad scum. In my opinion, people tend to be fairly bad, not outrageously horrible.
how am i "fairly bad" scum, as opposed to "incredibly bad" townie? if your going to make this distinction at least give some reasoning for it

look at how you equate my "random vote" to speedlynching and bandwagon starting, this isnt at all what i'm doing

speaking of bandwagoning didnt you come into this game immediately with a vote on me, someone that could be considered an easy lynch becuz of the way ive been posting as well as my lack of experience on ms? keep in mind this vote was omgus as i had a vote on your predecessor. seems like you are trying to go for the easy lynch
I susppose people here do have sense of humor but calling someone retarded or dumb is way too much.
Also, are you a girl?
i've seen like 4 obv jokes that went over the head of like 4 ppl here, so either ppl here are just kinda dumb or they dont get jokes

and yes i'm a girl dont see how that matters tho
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #15) » Thu May 01, 2008 4:07 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Alabaska J wrote: I said it in my post. Read again please. Also, I didn't start a bandwagon and my vote wasn't OMGUS. Just because you were voting me doesn't mean my vote on you was OMGUS. You look very scummy right now, so I felt you deserved my vote.
the one post where you gave reasons for voting me was entirely bullshit and i'll show why, but until then you hadnt even given a reason for voting me and were the second vote on me at a time when people were calling me out

but okay lets look at how you voted me and then why you think i am "noob scum" as opposed to shitty town
Alabaska J wrote:I'm going to
vote OG Smokedank
. Look at all of those jokes he is making! He must be mafia.
your reason for voting me
Alabaska J wrote:Seriously, read the whole post. Also, Lemming should probably post. I feel his early behavior with PBuG (which I feel is just townie misunderstanding townie) is distracting people from voting for the noob scum we have right in front of us.
second time you mention me, as "noob scum" with no reasoning
this next set of quotes is in one post like 3 posts above this one so you can read the whole thing if ya want there. alabaska j tries to paint me as noob scum with bullshit, untrue points against me
Alabaska J wrote:She is sticking with his random vote for no reason all the while trying to get a bandwagon going. Noob scum frequently try to speedlynch.
this is an absolute falsehood, point to me where i was trying to speedlynch or bandwagon
Alabaska J wrote:Also, she has criticized others, and yet still votes me for no reason. My predecessor didn't post, and I have posted once. There is no reason for her to stick with her random vote like she has.
hypocrisy, you voted me yourself with no reasoning and then made shit up after the fact. at least i admit my vote was random and then concreted it with reasoning. you have a valid point about me calling others out but keeping my vote on you, but what are my scum motivations for doing it? to pull off the point that i'm doing this as scum you'd have to call me a terrible player, which doesnt fit with what you say next
Alabaska J wrote:]Either she is an incredibly bad townie, or fairly bad scum. In my opinion, people tend to be fairly bad, not outrageously horrible.
no support for this statement at all, becuz not only is the rest of your post made up bullshit, but even if what you said was true you still dont explain why its more likely that im fairly bad scum vs horrible townie, or even what makes me simply "fairly bad" at being scum but "toutrageously horrible" at town
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #16) » Thu May 01, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Alabaska J wrote:Wow. I find it searingly ironic you missed my inherent sarcasm in the post in which I voted you. Priceless. Simply priceless.
no i got the joke, you were quoting me

my general point is that you didnt come up with a good reason for voting me until the third time you mentioned me, and your reasons were complete bullshit
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #17) » Fri May 02, 2008 5:05 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Musher333 wrote:To be honest i agree that OG looks quite scummy right now, not wuite enough to be worth a vote or FoS but i would advise everyone to keep a watch on what she says.
did you read my points against alabaska j or what?

again i offer this as a challenge: find me where i was "speedlynching" or "trying to start up a bandwagon" if you think i am so scummy
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #18) » Fri May 02, 2008 11:28 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Musher333 wrote:Yeh, i never mentioned your speedlynching, trying to get 1 step ahead of town, mafia's job.
first up you lost me somewhere here homie

but also you didnt comment on my points against alabaska j (lol sounds like a weed name) anything to say about them??
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #19) » Sat May 03, 2008 11:47 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

malthusis wrote:I'm pretty sick right now of Og argueing with people as well as the fact we have proof for all the thinks he's done so I'm go ahead and
Vote :OG
since he hasn't even given us a defence, he's just trying to steer around our questions
i dont have anything to even defend against.

the only person who has stated why i am scummy is alabaska j and his reasons are bullshit (he says i have been bandwagoning, and trying to speedlynch which i didnt do)

the only other thing anyone else has said is that i havent been scumhunting but i just caught alabaska j making shit up to explain his vote

now you are making shit up because you havent asked me any questions for me to defend against.

i think you are scum, alabaska j is scum and if i had to pick a third scum i'd go with lemming based on gut

again i will bold this:
both alabaska j and malthius are MAKING SHIT UP to get you to vote me, neither one has actually given truthful reasons for why i am scummy
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #20) » Sat May 03, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

heres the thing pbug i never claimed to have reasoning when i first voted, it was more or less random to guage reactions and thats what haoppened, look at how alabaska j is equating my random reasonless vote with "quicklynching" and "trying to start a bandwagon" when thats not at all what i'm doing

False. Alabaska J is putting forth sufficent reasoning, and, well, malthusis is mildly scummy but not enough to grab my vote.

what is his reasoning and how the fuck is it sufficient, his two points against me were 1) i'm speedlynching (a lie), 2) i'm trying to start up a bandwagon (false at the time he said it) and 3) i kept my vote on him while speaking about other people (this doesnt indicate alignment at all)

how is that sufficient reasoning for a lynch
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #21) » Sat May 03, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

PBuG wrote: He's not trying to speedlynch, he's trying to lynch without reasoning. Sppedlynching is piling votes on very quickly causing an extremely fast lynch.
i have reasoning with my vote now but i suppose its hard to read if youre illiterate
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #22) » Mon May 05, 2008 1:38 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Musher333 wrote:OG i don't know if you realise this but if you constantly grief people they will vote you out so that they don't have to hear anymore of it never mind if they think you are scum.
you'll hae a good bandwagon to look @ if it happens plus i already named all the scum and pointed out how they are using bullshit to push me, the next day you can lynch alabaska j, followed by malthisus and lemming

they'll aim to try and discredit me and make it look like i'm wrong and dumb and that you shouldnt listen to me, but i'm pretty sure thats the scum team and you should give at least one of those a chance to see if i'm right
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #23) » Mon May 05, 2008 11:52 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

DragonsofSummer wrote:
unvote Vote OG Smokedank

I don't have anything new to add to the case, but after rereading the game I agree with the points against her.
what are the points against me again, in your own words?
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #24) » Mon May 05, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

[quote="PBuG"[/quote]He was giving the wrong name to something that you were, in fact, doing. 2 s true, as you were insistent on him being scum and trying to get people to vote for him. 3 isn't a point, just something silly. [/quote]

i was never trying to push a lynch on alabaska j seriously until he came in and started making up stuff that i did. you really think that rap was a serious attempt to start up a lynch? 2 isnt true for that reason, you can hardly call my early vote on demonking as serious or even my revote of his replacement as serious. so he has literally nothing on me and is trying to stretch my jokes into being something scummy which they arent.
DragonsofSummer wrote:1. you pushed for a wagon on Alabaska with no reasoning.
show me where, most of my earlier posts about him and demonking are obvious jokes
2. You have contributed very little in the way of anything to this game (though admittedly I am guilty of this so far as well, but for different reasons) while posting a lot.
at this point i have contributed more than anyone else in the thread, find me someone who has added more
3. Instead of actually giving a defense of your actions you just insult people.
there has been no accurate attack on my actions, people just are posting in the thread "i think og is scummy" and drop votes. i have defended against everything people have thrown against me but the majority of it is bullshit and i'm calling it out on what it is. every point made against me has been made with the implied assumption that i am a terrible scum player but with no backup as to why that assumption is held. nobody has examined the possibility that maybe i'm terrible town, or maybe that i'm not terrible and you all are reading too much into the posts i've made. and most of the points made against me are unfounded with no actual support for them in the thread or in any of the posts i've made. if you can prove me differently, go ahead because i'm dying for something concrete to defend against
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #25) » Tue May 06, 2008 10:11 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

PBuG wrote:You gave no inclination that your vote was a joke. You do not keep random votes on that long when there are actual things going on.

You've POSTED more than anyone in the thread. The first half of this game you've been making dumb jokes to try and tell me I'm wrong, piggybacking on Lemming. Now you're just defending yourself, very badly.

I have made accurate attacks on your actions with quoted posts. You dismiss them as false with no reasoning as to why it is false, other than saying you didn't post that when it has been quoted.
my vote was an obvious joke, and i went as far as to say that i didn't think you guys had a sense of humor because you all thought i was serious. how can a reasonless vote that i am absolutely sure of be anything other than a joke? you should honestly feel stupid for not getting it

i've posted more content than anyone in this thread. i've called out the people i consider scummy (malthisus and alabaska j) and made points as to why they have been scummy. i've also defended myself repeatedly against a case built on nothing.

here's the thing: you have NO argument as to why anything i have done makes me SCUM over TOWN. nobody has made a coherent argument to that effect. are you lynching me because i am SCUMMY or because i am STUPID? if your argument is that i am STUPID SCUM, what is preventing me from being STUPID TOWN? if your argument is that i am STUPID ANYTHING and need to be lynched because of it, you really should quit playing mafia
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #26) » Tue May 06, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Alabaska J wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:are you lynching me because i am SCUMMY or because i am STUPID? if your argument is that i am STUPID SCUM, what is preventing me from being STUPID TOWN? if your argument is that i am STUPID ANYTHING and need to be lynched because of it, you really should quit playing mafia
You could be stupid town, but we're giving you the benefit of the doubt here that you aren't THAT stupid and that you are in fact scum making tradtional newbie scum mistakes.
like what? speedlynching? haven't been doing that. if you're going to push me based on my reasonless vote on you, then yes you are calling me stupid because that's a stupid thing for anyone to do. pushing for a bandwagon? never did it. so what are your reasons again? you too pbug, re-state them for me just so we're all clear here.

p.s. you aren't giving me the benefit of anything alabaska j because you already know my alignment (town), i would put money on you being scum
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #27) » Tue May 06, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

p.p.s. you all are raeally dumb if you thought my vote on demonking (or my rap about him) was serious
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #28) » Tue May 06, 2008 8:58 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

okay, so you are saying your original demonking vote was random. this up here shows me it wasn't random. that concerns me.

i don't want to vote OG.
again wasnt a serious vote, also why would that mean it wasnt random? all that means is i stuck to my random vote for a while
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #29) » Wed May 07, 2008 7:07 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Musher333 wrote:Yet again you go calling us stupid, you are not helping yourself here because town have no reason to call each other stupid when they have evidence to back up theiralignment, your evidence is based on your vote being random that lasted to long for a random vote.
according to who? this argument sounds more to do with the mores and unwritten codes of mafiascum than it is about anything i've done. especially considering i'm new to the forums here
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #30) » Wed May 07, 2008 7:08 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

malthusis wrote:
Quote:
okay, so you are saying your original demonking vote was random. this up here shows me it wasn't random. that concerns me.

i don't want to vote OG.

again wasnt a serious vote, also why would that mean it wasnt random? all that means is i stuck to my random vote for a while
Why would you stick with your random vote that long? Everybody else had been doing serious voting for at least a page if not more.
the only real discussion going on was the stupid voting up on lemming because of his "cult claim" which was also obviously a joke, awesome "serious votes" at the time
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #31) » Wed May 07, 2008 11:52 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Uh, these rules are basically called 'common courtesy'. You don't just go into a game to start swearing at everyone. No one likes being sweared at last time I checked. This is why we are slightly more against you then usual with voting you out.
well yeah and youre scum trying to lynch a new townie

but thats not what i was addressing, i speak my mind and fuck anyone who takes offense to it. what i was talking about is that the argument for me holding my vote on too long is an argument based on what someone "should" and "shouldnt" do in a mafia game, but has very little bearing on whether i am scum or not. i know you guys love your "scumtells" but if you want to argue that something is scummy, you have to argue why it is scummy, why scum would do it over town, and why townies wouldnt do that at all.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #32) » Wed May 07, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Alabaska J wrote:Scum would reaffirm a vote for a person against whom there is no evidence after the random voting stage is over because they are hoping newbie townies would see this as a possible serious vote and jump on the wagon, in addition to possibly drawing out the person you are pushing and causing them to slip up (or at least claim they have *coughcough*). Trying to push lynches with no case is obviously a scum strategy, as you have pointed out, although erroneously.
why are you voting me again? i want to hear you specificlaly say it and nobody else
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #33) » Wed May 07, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

thinktank wrote:"Trying to push cases with no strategy is a scum strategy". I found this kind of funny because both sides of this bandwagon seem to be atleast somewhat claiming this argument.
i'm not saying the scum have no strategy here, their strategy is to get an easy lynch through and theyre pretty close to doing it (would be closer if malthisus could get his act together)

alabaska j and malthisus saw me as an easy opportunity to get some quick votes up on. malthisus started off early saying i wasnt doing much to scumhunt (p.s. this was the extent of his scumhunting at the time) and alabaska j came in first post with a vote on me which he later explained was because i made "newbie scum mistakes" such as speedlynching (wrong), trying to start a bandwagon (wrong), that i have commented on other players while keeping my vote on him (true, but so what? not like he was close to getting lynched) and finally finished by saying that i was different levels of bad depending on what alignment i was. so they have strategy but they arent doing to well with it. i'll comment on why i think these two and lemming are scum in a sec
This wagon is hilarious. OG could very well be scum, and as much as the swearing gets annoying, you have to question some of the votes on the wagon. Some are far too quick to throw away their vote based on the fact that OG was trying to be funny, albeit not well.
heres my opinion on the votes i have besides alabaska j and malthisus (who has tried and failed repeatedly to vote for me)

dragonsofsummer: has posted very little this thread, has contributed very little besides his vote to me and platitudes that he will post more. however he came back with reasoning which is decent if not great. undecided on him but he could be scum

musher33 has also thrown a vote on me because i'm swearing and insulting people. well he can suck a big dick because thats a stupid reason to lynch someone unless swearing and insulting is a scumtell here. musher who do you think is SCUM and not just rude? also his other case is that my "random" vote lasted too long to be random, i have yet to see a coherent, well-reasoned argument for why this is something only scum would do besides "everyone else was discussing" which has more to do with player skill than it does alignment, returning to the central reason that he is voting me (i'm dumb and rude)

pbug i think is town. he has pushed for me with reasoning that again has little to do with what my alignment might be and more to do with my playskill but he has pushed with conviction and genuinely seems to be scumhunting. hopefully if i get lynched he will start hounding alabaska/malthisus/lemming.
As a general trend, the scum tend to be the people who stay beneath the radar, not the people who are the most visible and blatantly obvious. Generally it tends to be the people who jump on the middle of the wagon, with little reasoning, just saying.
this is a faulty assumption, scums goal is to stay out of suspicion and look townie as possible, so why would they do something intentionally stupid like voting in the middle of a bandwagon with no reasoning? again this is another one of many assumptions on mafiascum that have little to do with alignment determining factors and everything to do with playerskill or level of involvement within the game.

a better thing would be to look at someone who has made a vote based on completely false reasoning. keep in mind scum know who their buddies are so they need to find townie mistakes and press on them to get good lynches going. often they will find a townie mistake but be unable to address it properly as alabaska did. other times they cant find a reason at all and so me-too someone elses case, which is what you are refering to and what i think malthisus tried doing.

now i think the reason both alabaska j and malthisus have been pushing me is to distract us from their third buddy, who i think is lemming.

alabaska opened by saying lemming and pbug were "butting heads", i am immensely suspicious of anyone who dismisses an entire argument like that because it comes off as a call for everyone else to stop looking at either argument. he says it again in the next point and begins pushing me.

malthisus begins with a vote on lemming that he slowly shifts back onto me. now keep in mind one vote isnt any pressure at all (which is why the whole "random vote kept on too long" argument is dumb imo, one vote isnt a huge deal). his early posts (go read them!!) come off as coaching for lemming, you can see he isnt very convinced of his vote on lemming and is happy to switch (or try to switch) onto me

lemming has avoided commenting on me directly but has come off as critical of the bandwagon, voting malthisus for jumping on it opportunistically and then saying people have been jumping on my bandwagon scummily. while this is a reasonable position, it is one i'd expect a third scum to take if his two buddies were on a bandwagon: i'd expect the third scum to be critical of his scumbuddies and the bandwagon in general while avoiding discussion of whether i am town or scum. in this way he isnt keeping the bandwagon from happening (which he would do if he was town and thought i was too) but instead attacks the people on my bandwagon, making him look like he was defending me when i flip town when in reality he wasnt doing shit to protect me but rather trying to make himself look good.

so you can call it wifom or whatever but that is my theory for now and i'm sticking to it until any of the three i mentioned flips and comes up town
P.S Newb comments don't help find scum. They just make you look like an ass.
part of the reason i'm being attacked is becuase i'm a new player to this website that has acted differently from the more experienced players. another part of the reason i'm being attacked is because i am acting as "newbie scum" would, which ties into being new. so if i can be attacked for being new, why the fuck cant i use it as my defense?
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #34) » Wed May 07, 2008 3:09 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

by the way, considering i am at lynch -1 if we count malthisus' repeated attempts to vote me, do you all want me to claim?
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #35) » Wed May 07, 2008 4:10 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Alabaska J wrote: I want a consensus before this happens, seeing as you are not actually at L-1 b/c of Mathusis' suckage. However, if he does actually vote you, or if the majority of the people want one, claim.
me wrote:why are you voting me again? i want to hear you specificlaly say it and nobody else
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #36) » Wed May 07, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

lulu muumuu wrote:so OG. why haven't you unvoted? again, this is my concern. not attacking, just saying.

still not voting for you. do we really need a claim?
i have to put on the table though that if i'm wrong about you, you're going down hard.

for now i would rather
vote: malthusius
why would i unvote someone i'm certain is scum?

i could change my vote to malthisus seeing as hes more likely to be lynched right now
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #37) » Thu May 08, 2008 9:51 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

this is my first game on ms yes but i have played on other sites, the hip hop forum i post at (the lounge) and something awful

in those games i'm used to people spending a few days on what we call the jokevote phase so yeah i guess you all dont have that

also i didnt see you in the votecount i looked at for some reason but my comments on you: you have done a pretty good job commenting on everybody and avoiding tunnelvision like a lot of people seem to have, you havent been pushing any cases very strongly but i like that you are looking at everybody
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #38) » Mon May 12, 2008 10:16 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

well

unvote vote malthisus

my opinion on alabaska j hasnt changed at all but malthisus (someone else i think is scummy) has more votes so that is why i'm voting him
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #39) » Tue May 13, 2008 10:45 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

i've said several times before that malthisus was scummy, before people started voting him. go back and read my posts if youre unconvinced. in the meantime i'm tired of nobody saying anything.

again i think alabaska j and malthisus are both scummy, have been saying this all game, and i put my vote on someone that has a chance of getting lynched instead of someone who doesnt. it makes sense for me to do this from both my own standpoint and from the town's because if i vote for someone that i think is scummy but who also has a chance to get lynched, i also manage to keep myself, a town player, from being lynched and therefore keep the number of town players up.

i will bold this part so you people that havent been reading the thread can see it:
I HAVE THOUGHT THAT MALTHISUS WAS SCUMMY FOR MOST OF THIS DAY AND HAVE SAID IT REPEATEDLY, GO BACK AND READ BEFORE YOU CALL ME OPPORTUNISTIC
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #40) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:30 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Alabaska J wrote:Really? Then why didn't you change your vote when this thought popped into you head? Unless, it didn't, and you are backtracking.
what thought popped into my head?

i've been voting for someone i think is scummy the entire game: you. but theres no point in keeping a vote on somebody that isnt going to be lynched, its a waste of a vote especially if i'm up for getting lynched and especially if the next person up for lynch is someone i think is scummy.

besides my vote started up some discussion and got the thread moving again which i think everyone can agree is a good thing.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #41) » Tue May 13, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

That's basically being opportunistic and simultaneously going against all previous actions you've made. You could have put a serious vote on anytime before you actually managed to find reason for an Alabaska vote. Now, instead, of sticking to your atttacks, you switch to the bandwagon at the drop of a hat.
no i am doing what makes the most sense for me right now, which is to give up on trying to convince you all that alabaska j is scum (which hasnt convinced anybody)

apparently you would rather have me do the same thing all game no matter what the result, since apparently voting for someone i've thought was scummy all game is coming out of nowhere onto a bandwagon, and apparently my vote on alabaska (which i did have reasons for, the big one being he lied about what actions i have done) wasnt serious either.

well fuck it and fuck this game. i'm cornelius the bartender, my role is basically cop, every night i get to see if someone is a drinker there or not. maybe now some of you will be forced to look at more than one player this entire game.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #42) » Tue May 13, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

malthusis wrote:
For: Quote:
Now that you're not L-2 anymore
I wanted to re-affirm pressure on OG because it's making him show more of his scummy intentions. (the reasons he says he's doing these things for are because he thinks he's going to get lynched.)
fuck you and fuck your scumbuddy alabaska
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #43) » Sun May 18, 2008 10:54 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Also, because she is a noob, her godawful (and I mean godawful) play can be understood. Before her claim, I thought she was noob scum, not horribly noob town. I felt she could be pretty bad more likely than she would be very bad. The cop claim made me change my mind. If she was more experienced, I would hesitate to unvote in this situation, as the lack of a counterclaim could be because the cop is lying low.
i'm gonna bring this quote up at the end of the game when you lose to me
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #44) » Thu May 22, 2008 11:19 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

vote alabaska j
guess who doesnt drink!
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #45) » Thu May 22, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Alabaska J wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:
vote alabaska j
guess who doesnt drink!
vote OG Smokedank
because the real cop would have been roleblocked!

And I strongly believe the mafia has a roleblocker if we have a cop (balance reasons). If anyone can give information that can refute my theory, I will immediately recede my vote, but until then, nice fakeclaim, buddy!
hahaha listen to this scum telling us what scum should have or would have done.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #46) » Thu May 22, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

[quote=Alabaska J]Actually, it is the only reason I can think of why a "Cop" would post a guilty result on a townie. Unless you are dumb enough to be roleblocked and post anyway… [/quote]

except that youre not a townie, and its stupid wifom to say that scum would have or should have roleblocked me

either way youre fucked because if i get lynched i'll flip the role i claimed, and then you're next days lynch anyway.

but heres what i want to know: why would you be at all willing to unvote me even if someone could prove there is no roleblocker? that doesnt make any sense for you to say because i am a cop calling you scum and if you werent scum you would know i was lying no matter what.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #47) » Thu May 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

DragonsofSummer wrote:OG how exactly does your role work? And what do the results mean? (Note I'm not asking you to quote your role pm, I just need answers to those questions before I post anything else about my thoughts after catching up.
basically because im the bartender i know everyone in the underground or something, and know who drinks n stuff so i can find out if someone is a drinker or not.

also look at it this way: if i'm fakeclaiming scum and we lynch alabaska who flips town, you have an easy lynch the next day and by day 3 youd have 2 scum down anyway
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #48) » Thu May 22, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

DragonsofSummer wrote:but what does being a drinker have to do with being scum?
drinkers are townies, people from the town that go in the bar a lot. i'm guessing scum is outoftowners but i dont know achewood flavor
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #49) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:34 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

lulu muumuu wrote:i think
is philippe's AGE.

this kind of bothers me. if OGs role is to see whether or not people are drinkers at the bar (and therefore townies) this doesn't make much sense. Philippe was a townie and 5. maybe i'm taking the theme too much into account.

actually, i'm
more
bothered by the fact that OG investigated alabaska j. i guess we know now that she didn't have a cop head start but still decided to build a case around a non fact.

sorry, at this point you've lost my confidence and i'm willing to take the chance if i'm wrong

vote: OG Smokedank

if i'm not mistaken it's 6 to lynch, OG is L-4

to alabaska: i'm pretty sure it's not necessary to have a mafia roleblocker for balance. you can try looking through minis that have ended to see, but if someone else has better info please enlighten us.
this is so dumb i can hardly believe you wrote it. why wouldnt i investigate the person i thought scummiest? who else would i investigate? and if i had died night 1, nobody would be moving against alabaska now because theyd be smart enough to know i didnt get a headstart. use your head
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #50) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:34 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

by the way you fucked up, phillippe was a townie but that other guy wasnt, you mixed up the two roles.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #51) » Fri May 23, 2008 10:11 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

alabaska: "lets lynch the claimed cop just because he called me scum"

by the waylululu what i was getting at is thers no reason for me not to play day 1 just because i hadnt gotten an investigation yet, i think what alabaska j has been doing was scummy enough to push a case against him, and thats what i did. its stupid to say that just because i'm a cop i shouldnt push cases, especially since the case i pushed happened before i got an investigation off so it wouldnt have hurt anybody if i died night 1.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #52) » Fri May 23, 2008 10:12 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:Ok, lulu. No need to be so angry at me. It just bothered me that you went for OG and not for Alabaska, her result, even though you think shes the cop.
It would help that OG clarify this situation. Dont post your PM, OG, but tell me, what kind of result did you get or are you simply pushing Alabaska´s lynch because he pushed your lynch yesterday?
this is fucking stupid, i am a cop, the result i got on alabaska is that he doesnt drink meaning he isnt a townie.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #53) » Fri May 23, 2008 10:13 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

people are calling a liar based on nothing but alabaska saying it, why would i lie about being a cop, and if i'm lying why has nobody counterclaimed me?
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #54) » Fri May 23, 2008 11:03 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Alabaska J wrote:
populartajo wrote:I have a theory.
Guys, its simple if thats how it worked. They didnt kill OG because they KNEW there was a roleblocker.
So they were probably thinking that there could be a doctor that could protect OG.
Who said there was a roleblocker?
How convenient, Alabaska...

Anyways, if Alabaska comes up town then OG should be inmediately lynched.
Vote : Alabaska
I don't understand this post.

Don't forget it is possible she could be the cop and faking a result even though she was roleblocked. We already know she isn't that great of a player. If this is the case, please say so OG so we can avoid this whole mess and hit scum.
fuck you. i wouldnt lie about being roleblocked and its fucking amazing that you would suggest otherwise.

what i am curious about is why you are pushing this theory so hard. maybe you tried to roleblock me and failed?
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #55) » Fri May 23, 2008 11:05 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Alabaska J wrote:
populartajo wrote:If you say yes, Ive been wondering why didnt they block OG?
Here you are assuming she IS cop and ISN'T faking. I really don't think you can make this assumption. Well, I KNOW you can't, but you know what I mean.
you want people to think the claimed cop is lying out of bind faith towards you that you are town. its smart for the town NOT to risk the claimed cop here especially becuxase no one is counterclaiming
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #56) » Fri May 23, 2008 11:42 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

hahaha fuck you are so desperate for a way out.

i already answered this question, go back and read.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #57) » Fri May 23, 2008 8:29 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

DragonsofSummer wrote:Okay... thanks for your answers to my questions OG.

Here is the problem with the end of the day that I missed because I was extremely busy. My role name actually is COP.

I will at this point counter-claim OG. I honestly don't think they would give the town 2 cops in a 12 person game.

I feel like I should full claim since I'm counter claiming. I am Chris Onstead. The guy who created Achewood. I just want to find and root out the mafia infesting my masterpiece.
whod you investigate then?
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #58) » Sat May 24, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:
Unvote
For the moment.
OG, this isnt a stupid question. What role did you get? Dont PM, explain it in your own words. Name and power.
Demonking, I ask the same question, target and result please.
i'm cornelius the bartender, because everyone in town comes in to drink at my bar, i know everyone in town and know who is a drinker and who isnt. this strongly implies that drinkers are not among the town and are therefore scum.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #59) » Sat May 24, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Alabaska J wrote:A weight has been lifted off my shoulders! It's a good feeling.
confirm vote: OG Smokedank
haha youre getting lynched either today or tomorrow so dont be too excited
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #60) » Sat May 24, 2008 11:21 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

DragonsofSummer wrote:I investigated PBuG. It turned out not to matter since he got nked but yeah. I had a small suspicion of him when things got hectic for me, and so I investigated him.
hmm this sure is convenient
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #61) » Sun May 25, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:@OG:
populartajo wrote:So, did you "investigate" Alabaska? Oe what exactly did you do? Whats your power?
Dragon wrote:I investigated PBuG. It turned out not to matter since he got nked but yeah. I had a small suspicion of him when things got hectic for me, and so I investigated him.
It seems indeed convenient. Dragon why did you investigate PbUG? Who were your other possibilities?
Im still unsure about Dragon's claim. Why would he need, assuming he's scum, "counterclaim" someone that could be dead if she´s lying.
Thast why I need that OG explains whats his power. Does your role says that people not drinking in the bar are scum?
i could ask the mod directly but i doubt i'd get a direct answer. my role seems to heavily imply it, although it doesnt explicitly say it. i would put money on alabaska flipping scum though, i doubt he would put money on himself flipping town
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #62) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

DragonsofSummer wrote:I got an innocent result. I investigated PBuG over OG because I sent in my night choice before I read the rest of the thread. It may not have been the best decision, but I saw it was night when I had a second to check in, and sent in my choice. I had only checked to see who was lynched, and had not read any of the interim.

vote OG Smokedank
does anyone believe this shit? sends in his night actions before he reads the rest of the thread? what a great cop!
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #63) » Mon May 26, 2008 10:52 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

alabaska is so full of shit
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #64) » Mon May 26, 2008 11:46 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:Dont ignore us, OG.
You assumed you were the cop, right?
yeah and i still think thats what i am

but even if i'm not, alabaksa is lying now so hes scum whether i'm cop or not, since i def got that he doesnt drink
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #65) » Mon May 26, 2008 10:13 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

mustafa15 wrote:Hey guys, I got back a little later than I anticipated, so I'll save a detailed analysis until tomorrow, but here are some quick and tired questions. Does anyone else want to counter-claim? If one of the two cops is lying, then I would assume that there would be another player with the role Cornelius or the creator. Well, definitely Cornelius, and I would assume the creator would be included, simply because my own role is a darn minor character. I'm pretty sure that I drink (Ketel One to be precise), and while this theme makes it pretty obvious that OG is telling the truth about her role, that doesn't mean that her investigations are correct. I doubt that DoS is scum, I instead think that there is some paranoia/insanity going on here.

And I also just want to say, this is a really cool game Nabakov, love how the role pms are playing a subtle role in the games, and it seems like the roles are pretty darn interesting too. [/suckup]
the question you have to ask yuorself here is, is alabaska lying or am i lying? because one of us definitely is, so insanity/paranoia is no longer an issue.

once again: my investigation value is no longer a pertinent source for debate, since REGARDLESS of how much drink/not drink affects the setup, one of me or alabaska is lying. either alabaska is lying about his role (making him scum) or i am lying about my investigation result.

my argument: look at how alabaska reaccted when i called him scum. instead of trying to say i was lying and get me lynched, he tried to play off that i was lying about being roleblocked but was really just a townie. is this how YOU would have reacted if someone who claimed cop called you scum when you were town? no I doubt any of you would react like alabaska did.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #66) » Tue May 27, 2008 2:45 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Greasy Spot wrote:Alright so we have a claimed doc (DragonsofSummer) who investigated a Dead person. Can't tell if he is really truthful or not since we can't prove it. If he is the doc he will probably be targeted tonight.

OG claims to be the bartender and knows whether people are drinkers or not. Based on my PM (which says I'm a smoker) which doesn't say whether I drink or not, I think you may be reading into your flavor a little too much.

@ OG: By the way where is the post in which you called alabaska scum. I looked for it but wasn't sure which one you were referring to.
idk its like the first one of the day where i say he doesnt drink and vote him, this was after establishing that people who didnt drink were scum in my original claim
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #67) » Tue May 27, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:Alright so we have a claimed doc (DragonsofSummer) who investigated a Dead person. Can't tell if he is really truthful or not since we can't prove it. If he is the doc he will probably be targeted tonight.

OG claims to be the bartender and knows whether people are drinkers or not. Based on my PM (which says I'm a smoker) which doesn't say whether I drink or not, I think you may be reading into your flavor a little too much.

@ OG: By the way where is the post in which you called alabaska scum. I looked for it but wasn't sure which one you were referring to.
idk its like the first one of the day where i say he doesnt drink and vote him, this was after establishing that people who didnt drink were scum in my original claim
My problem is who told you that people that dont drink are scum? Is it specified in your PM? So, did you target Alabaska and the resul was "He doesnt drink"?
I agree that someone is lying, though, and that this situation almost confirms someone as scum. There was no reason for lying.
yes, I answered this question like5 fucking times
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #68) » Tue May 27, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

mustafa15 wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:
the question you have to ask yuorself here is, is alabaska lying or am i lying? because one of us definitely is, so insanity/paranoia is no longer an issue.

once again: my investigation value is no longer a pertinent source for debate, since REGARDLESS of how much drink/not drink affects the setup, one of me or alabaska is lying. either alabaska is lying about his role (making him scum) or i am lying about my investigation result.

my argument: look at how alabaska reaccted when i called him scum. instead of trying to say i was lying and get me lynched, he tried to play off that i was lying about being roleblocked but was really just a townie. is this how YOU would have reacted if someone who claimed cop called you scum when you were town? no I doubt any of you would react like alabaska did.
I think that it is a very good possibility that neither of you are lying, but that you are paranoid, meaning that you will always get a result of not drinker. The way to find this out for sure is to investigate me tonight, as my role pm implies that I drink. If you find that I don't drink, than we can assume that you are paranoid, and if you find that I do drink, then we will need to do some more thinking. I agree that alabaska seemed a bit suspicious, but not enough to lynch right now when there is a doubt as to whether or not we can trust your investigations.

@DoS, was there any flavor in your role pm about drinking, or are you just a basic cop?

I think it would make the most sense if tonight DoS investigated OG and OG investigated me, although I suppose that one of those two will be killed tonight by the mafia. The doc should obviously protect one of those two.

Does anyone else want to claim cop right now? Or cornelius or chris? This would be helpful/ insanely confusing :?
are you fucking serious?

how would that even make sense as a role? a paranoid flavor cop?

youre an idiot
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #69) » Tue May 27, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:Chill out, OG. Last question. Where did you get that scum drinks?
Thinktank do you drink?
already answered this like three times, not answering again
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #70) » Tue May 27, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

thinktank wrote:Its quite what possible that what Dragon says is true, the drinking could be the use of a night action because in your night pm it just says Alabaska is a drinker right? so hes not necessarily scum, but considering we have two claimed power roles already chances are if you are indeed a tracker than he could be scum.
he's NOT a drinker

does anybody fucking read my posts?
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #71) » Wed May 28, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

If we lynch Alabaska then what happens. He could be town or scum but we WONT have any information whether he drinks or not (Todd Todd was only a Goon and Philipee is just 5) therefore we cant confirm OG as a power role. If Alabaska's scum then we're in a fine position and we can afford to even lynch OG if we need to. But if he's town then what? Does that make OG town or scum? We wouldnt know.
tell you what, if alabaska flips town, i will even vote myself tomorrow.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #72) » Wed May 28, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

thinktank wrote:It says I drink at Smoke in my pm. From the evidence given it seems as though this isn't indicative of alignment so I doubt this information is really all that useful. OG considering that the drinking probably isn't indicative of alignment unless a few scum just outed themselves, how can you keep pushing the Alabaska wagon based on your night result? Besides if we lynch Alabaska and hes town, then we lynch you purely on the fact that you pushed Alabaska and you turn up town, then we're in a pickle of a position. So how bout we not rush the lynch and just lynch correctly tonight who we're almost certain is scum.
because alabaska claimed the opposite of my result which means he's lying.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:15 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

dos, he drank. i investigated him to see if he really had that role or not.

anyway i just want to say i fucking called it. post 145 go read it and see how awesome i am
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:57 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:
DOS wrote:No my role pm does not make any mention of drinking.
WTF, So our cop was lying?
he says his pm doesnt mention it. how does that make him lying? and in a comic where a lot of characters drink it makes sense that the creator of it would drink too
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:27 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:dos, he drank. i investigated him to see if he really had that role or not.

anyway i just want to say i fucking called it. post 145 go read it and see how awesome i am
Yes you did. So who do you think is the SK?
I have a bad feeling about this question.
OG its impossible our cop was lying. So, does Chris Onstead go to your bar?
to greasy spot: i think the sk would be someone who thought cipher was pro-town (sk wouldnt want to kill off scum because they wouldnt want the town focus on them). i'll do a reread and see if someone let slip on it. the sk might also have been low-profile posting.

to populartajo read the thread, you are literally the worst for this. i said in the post before this one my results, i'm not repeating stuff for you that you were too lazy to read once.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:34 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:We should massclaim.
nothing stopping you from going first
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:33 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

two scum teams in a 12 player game sounds fucking dumb. 3 and a serial killer makes way more sense.

hurry up and claim everyone so we can figure this out
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:05 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

roleclaims are nice for night action continuity if nothing else. also remember i can checksomeone's flavor over
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:55 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

hurry up and claim, i'm waiting for you guys *yawn*
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:44 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Greasy Spot wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:hurry up and claim, i'm waiting for you guys *yawn*
What was you claim again?
don't quit your day job
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:27 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

if you have a power role, you guys should be claiming it.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:59 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:First ones to claim principal character's names. And with no counterclaims. I assume there are more probabilities of having a principal character than a minor one.
this doesnt mean anything, for all we know a principal character could have been given as a fakeclaim
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:
populartajo wrote:First ones to claim principal character's names. And with no counterclaims. I assume there are more probabilities of having a principal character than a minor one.
this doesnt mean anything, for all we know a principal character could have been given as a fakeclaim
It could but I doubt it.
Do you think lulu, Greasy Spot and OG, asumming one of them is the SK, would claim knowing that there could be another person claiming that principal role?
Geez, its not so hard.
what i'm saying is that the sk might have a "good name" to fakeclaim under, like a role that isnt in the game that the mod set aside.

thinktank/greasy spot are you both vanilla?
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

support for a "good name" theory is that alabaska had a fakeclaim that wasnt in the game, he could have gotten lucky guessing but i doubt it
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:48 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:support for a "good name" theory is that alabaska had a fakeclaim that wasnt in the game, he could have gotten lucky guessing but i doubt it
Do you realize that he actually claimed Cipher's (scum) role?
oh what.

well so much for that theory
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #86) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:59 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

okay sounds reasonable
vote thinktank
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:04 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

lulu muumuu wrote:
musher333 wrote: Its plausible i suppose but at the same time if we have a doctor they could have protected her and the SK was stupid enough to try and kill the person who was most likely to be protected due to a unchallenged claim.
who do you think that protected person was? and so far we have no claimed doc. unless emeril (thinktank) or teodor (greasy spot) is our doc, as everyone else has claimed vanilla townie.

i still think alabaska was trying to tell us he'd blocked OG. alabaska had a good reason to want to try and block OG, and i feel it's a lot less likely OG and the doc targeted the same person.
hey guess what though, my investigation result was still right about alabaska who tried to deny it. now maybe i'm a really lucky guesser that happened to guess scum as a serial killer and risked my own life in claiming to get someone who was a possible townie lynched. but i think that'd be really stupid of me to do if i was sk; i wouldnt even have claimed cop.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:37 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

all of lulu's points against me are wifom, and one of them:
i also agree that cornelius would most likely not be scum, but i've seen it before, and it is possible that the mod included claimable roles and left out more important characters for this purpose. additionally, my role PM states simply that i am a townie, but the rest leads me to believe i am a vanilla townie.
is baseless wifom, with evidence that suggests scum dont have fakeclaims. so the evidence doesnt even support that wifom point.

populartajo i'm glad you think i'm town and yeah i really am that good

[quote3. The drinking/not drinking thing is pretty much a weird thing.
OG told us Alabaska didnt drink but he suggested he indeed drank. No problm here, becuase I believe Alabaska was lying here. The problem here is that she went from "basically cop" to "flavor investigator".
DOS drank according OG, but our cop told us that his PM didnt mention drinking. This is an interesting point that OG has failed explaining (why would Chris Onstead go to your bar?) but I guess its OK for her as "possible cop" to "confirm" another one. [/quote]

this is more wifom. not all pms mention drinking but why would that matter investigation-wise? also why wouldnt chris onstead be a drinker considering he wrote the comic? ask the mod of the game not me, also i went from cop to flavor investigator becuase how the fuck am i supposed to know i wasnt cop, my pm implies i am.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #89) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:38 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

i even investigated the cop to make sure he was really the cop for fucks sake
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:54 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

as for alabaska-- the reason i voted for him was because his drinking claim directly contradicted OGs "result" on him. someone had to be lying. however, the reason i suspected him in the first place was his mention of the roleblocker. IMO, at that point in time he would have no reason to offer that information other than to suggest that there was a roleblocker that had targeted OG and thus, she had to be lying about him being scum. he was really really gunning for an OG lynch and probably figured that bit of information would get her voted. in other words, i feel like alabaska wasn't saying "she's still trying to go after me even though she could have been roleblocked", so much as he was trying to say "i roleblocked her, there's no way she could have gotten any result".
scum lie all the time. if you listened to everything alabaska said you never would have lynched him. whatever his goals were, it certainly wasnt to help the town out.
i also think it's fishy that people's drinking habits are ambiguous in role PMs. cipher even came to the conclusion (though he was mafia, but i think most of you agree) that whether someone drinks or not is most likely not connected to alignment. i would just think that it would be more concrete, like, if you're investigating as a cop, you'd learn guilty or innocent, and role PMs would reflect that plainly. plus i think way back, OGs explanation of her role was that she was a cop that got to see who drank at cornelius' pub because drinking = town. based on that, i would think todd and pat would not be mafia (todd gets drunk and crashes his mini-van) and philippe would (i haven't seen him drink yet, though i think he gets high on... something). i also feel like OG has let us come to the conclusion that she is a flavor cop
youre a fucking idiot. did i ever contradict myself in my claim? i believed i was cop because my role fucking implies it, and when a cop countercialmed i re-evaluated it, but NEVER said i wasnt a cop, just that the main issue was alabaska lying about his results or not. how dare you pin shit on me that i never fucking said. i get that this is mafia but dont fucking insult me like that, not even if you are scum. have a little fucking humility you fucking piece of shit. go cry about it to mith if you dont like this but i refuse to let you get away with this shit.
what evidence does OG have that the mod didn't include fakeclaims?
i think it is entirely possible, even appropriate that a mod would include fakeclaims to keep the game from being broken, especially in a game where a lot of characters are easily distinguished as "good" or "bad". in any case, why should we believe any of OGs investigations when they have been of no use to us? she could easily say someone "drinks" and no one would be able to contest it.
alabaska claimed his buddy's role, if there were fakeclaims he would have just used that.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:59 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

mustafa15 wrote:OG, what is your role name?
read the fucking thread
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

cornelius, bartender
read the fucking thread
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:58 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

i like how people are saying me investigating dos is convenient when i bet almost all of you would have done the same thing
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #94) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:36 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

lulu muumuu drinks.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #95) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:20 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

populartajo wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:lulu muumuu drinks.
Why lulu huh?
vanilla claim, someone who has changed their mind a lot during the game (especially to me, who i know is a townie). lulu's claim matches the investigation; the wiki article said she barhopped and stuff. so i'll look into the other three in the meantime, probably starting with masher.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Musher333 wrote:
How can you look at us in the meantime? I am guessing by this you meant on a night but there is only 1 night left unless we lynch the SK due to the next day being Lylo.
did you forget what game were playing? serial killer is still scum and can be found like other scum: through posting which is what i'm gonna be looking at
Musher333 wrote: I agree with the lynch being quick and unprovoked, there wasn't too much evidence that would make us think thinktank was the sk, this could be the sk getting reckless or it could be just a bad move by town, i am thinking its the first one how about the rest of you?
honestly i think it was just laziness on our part.
populartajo wrote:OG why didnt you investigate mustafa or me?
why you guys over lulu? this is a strange question and i dont know how it makes me feel about you

i'm going on a cruise over the next few days, my posting will probably drop a bit since internet is expensive on the cruise but if i get a chance i will, in the meantime i'll try to whip up a good post on musher before i go.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Greasy Spot wrote:I'm Teador - townie
whats your role? "townie" isnt helpful at all. are you vanilla or what.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”