thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:50 am

Post by thinktank »

Ha Ha.. A cult recruiter claim on the first day. What hilarity.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by thinktank »

Often times jumping on the guy that claims culty on the first page can be seen as scummy.

Lemming said," scum found day 1 guys lets get em" because of the omgus? sure omgus are kinda dumb and see through but they aren't hard substantiated evidence that would warrant a lynch, especially in the first couple of pages. I think we're swinging the bat a little early here, I mean you don't eat the cake before it's your birthday do you? (rhetorical)
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Sat May 03, 2008 11:07 am

Post by thinktank »

Sorry I haven't posted at all in the past little bit. I agree with Lemming, that add on third vote and the really quick jump on the wagon is quite scummy. The arguments between OG and Alabaska aren't really well founded on one another and come of as more of an OMGUS on one another than anything else. Sure he had voted for OG before, but before as was quoted was a pressure vote. now he seems to jumping on a wagon giving not very good reasoning at all. OG has given a defence, and the fact that you [malthusis] are voting for Og must be convinced that OG is scum to vote for her. And the argument which you have given isn't nearly enough to warrant any such thing.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #3) » Wed May 07, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by thinktank »

"Trying to push cases with no strategy is a scum strategy". I found this kind of funny because both sides of this bandwagon seem to be atleast somewhat claiming this argument. This wagon is hilarious. OG could very well be scum, and as much as the swearing gets annoying, you have to question some of the votes on the wagon. Some are far too quick to throw away their vote based on the fact that OG was trying to be funny, albeit not well. As a general trend, the scum tend to be the people who stay beneath the radar, not the people who are the most visible and blatantly obvious. Generally it tends to be the people who jump on the middle of the wagon, with little reasoning, just saying.

P.S Newb comments don't help find scum. They just make you look like an ass.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #4) » Thu May 08, 2008 11:22 am

Post by thinktank »

populartajo wrote:
Unvote

Very busy these days and I dont want crazy things to happen while Im away. It would help that all OG Smokedank voters post (again) or quote
exactly
their reasons for voting this girl. I think its valid for her to hear why is she being suspected besides insults.
If you dont know who you are read this:
NN wrote:OG Smokedank (5): populartajo, Alabaska J, PBug, Musher333, DragonsofSummer
OG in your analysis of your voters I was cruelly excluded. Why?
Also, is this your first game?
What were you're reasons for voting Og smokedank. you never stated, only at the beginning of the game claiming the vote was completely random. If so, don't you figure it was a little late to be keeping up a random vote, especially when OG was a L-2?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #5) » Mon May 12, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by thinktank »

followers are generally more likely to be scum, all part of the staying under the radar theme. Which is mal looks somewhat suspicious, because the odd timing of his vote combined with insufficient reasoning as well as a double vote which is also kind of intriguing.

OG: Do you think that both Mal and Alabaska are scum because thats what you seem to imply. Why do you think Mal is scummy? you didn't give your reasoning in your previous post.

Populartjo: Malthius isn't scummy because he's lazy, its because his votes seems quite opportunistic. I also don't buy your defense as to holding the vote for so long considering there have been numerous vote counts, not just the one to make you realize that you had a vote in, does not seem logical at all.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #6) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by thinktank »

Intriguing. Well as Otto said well, "Less Chat. More Splat"

vote: Malthusis
for the painfully obvious reasons.

What are the chances that OG just fake claimed? She was at, what was it L-2, maybe L-1? seemed like a claim or die situation. There's no point in doubting the claim at this point because that would just be a really bad risk but just for future reference.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #7) » Wed May 14, 2008 9:39 am

Post by thinktank »

unvote

for now, atleast until malthusis says something.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #8) » Sun May 18, 2008 8:44 am

Post by thinktank »

Sorry I was away, I lost internet access and just fixed that issue. Ill do a reread and post soon. Thx.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #9) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:53 am

Post by thinktank »

so...OG did you get a read on someone as part of your night ability? is that why you're voting for Alabaska or were you blocked?

Dragon, why did you investigate PBug and OG? I'm not challenging your claim yet but seems kind of shady that if you're really the cop and someone like OG who has been under fire claims under so much pressure from everyone else that perhaps that claim is fake.. ignoring the very unlikely hood of there being 2 cops in one game, especially two cops who seem to have the exact the same role.

Chances are one of you is scum because generally there aren't two cops in a game, especially when there only seems to be one anti town faction...
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #10) » Tue May 27, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by thinktank »

Its quite what possible that what Dragon says is true, the drinking could be the use of a night action because in your night pm it just says Alabaska is a drinker right? so hes not necessarily scum, but considering we have two claimed power roles already chances are if you are indeed a tracker than he could be scum.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #11) » Wed May 28, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by thinktank »

It says I drink at Smoke in my pm. From the evidence given it seems as though this isn't indicative of alignment so I doubt this information is really all that useful. OG considering that the drinking probably isn't indicative of alignment unless a few scum just outed themselves, how can you keep pushing the Alabaska wagon based on your night result? Besides if we lynch Alabaska and hes town, then we lynch you purely on the fact that you pushed Alabaska and you turn up town, then we're in a pickle of a position. So how bout we not rush the lynch and just lynch correctly tonight who we're almost certain is scum.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:51 am

Post by thinktank »

OG, Night investigation result please? And considering we have had two possible cops so either there is a serial killer or there is a second scum group, maybe 2-2, and theres one scum left, I don't know. Or there is a massive group of 4, because correct me if I'm wrong but we still haven't hit the Godfather yet, 2 goons and roleblocker have been hit so chances are that the godfather is still out there.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:22 am

Post by thinktank »

I am Emiril: Townie.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:35 am

Post by thinktank »

Populartjo, what exactly are you basing your analysis of who is "pretty much confirmed" and who is suspicious.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:24 am

Post by thinktank »

That logic in quite craptacular indeed. You are making assumptions based on no factual evidence what so ever, the fact that you may use that as an argument to lynch someone is both stupid as well as scummy. Pretty much everything in your "analysis" is based on assumptions with no actual base in reality and are just speculation. Remember, when you assume, you make an ass, out of u and me.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:52 am

Post by thinktank »

Considering that we know now that Dragons was actually a cop and wasn't trying to counterclaim, that could potentially put Og's claim at risk because its usually unlikely that there are two cops in a single game without good reasoning. That being said, if indeed OG is Sk, then it is plausible that Alabaska roleblocked OG, as he was leaning on that pretty heavily last day.

Chances are that scum didn't question Dragon's claim yesterday because they pretty much knew it to be confirmed, so I guess I'll have to do a re-read of last day and try to find these signals.

In the meanwhile, calling people out on craptastic logic doesn't make you scum. I don't know who any of these characters are as I'm not even remotely familiar with the flavour of this game, other than what I've picked up in this game. All I know is, my name is Emiril, my role says I'm a townie. Not a vanilla townie as some others have claimed and apparently my character drinks, smokes and has job trashspotting? . How about making assertions on who is scum based on factual evidence, rather than self deemed probabilities which are meaningless.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:26 am

Post by thinktank »

Generally there aren't two cops in a game, especially if the setup is one scum group + SK. So likely the options are that either OG is lying and is SK/godfather or there are two cops in this game and we need to consider the other aspects of the game. So the question really is, do you believe OG's claim? So far its been fairly accurate so is there reason to doubt it?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:23 am

Post by thinktank »

Good game all.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”