Mafia 75: Return of the Mafia! TOWN WINS (really late)

Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:46 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Xtoxm wrote:What difference does it make anyway if he could only hide on alternate nights?

He could still prove himself.
Yes, but then on the alternate night, as a proven player, the mafia would then kill him, when he couldn't hide... That's why.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:48 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:What difference does it make anyway if he could only hide on alternate nights?

Yes, but then on the alternate night, as a proven player, the mafia would then kill him, when he couldn't hide... That's why.
And that's why we should lynch him?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:18 am

Xtoxm wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:

No, that's why we shouldn't waste a vig action to prove him, since he'd be dead the next day if we were successful... but since he can hide every night... the point is moot.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:19 am

Xtoxm wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:

He's guilty to a cult cop, which means he's culted.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
CKD wrote:Is this because I think that you might be cult with a posioning ability?
Oh, seriously-Grow up! :X
I'm going to be confirmed tonight anyway, so instead of making yourself look like more of a prat, why dont you contribute to actually lynching scum? By all means, bet on me being cult. Hell, you havent even given 1 reason to suggest the cult is responsible for said poisonings. Its a shame your brain isnt as big as your mouth.
Good old BM…insults when things don’t go your way. If you are tested tonight and you are confirmed Miller by farside…I will gladly admit I am wrong and kiss your virtual feet.
thats a start...but i have a better idea. Seeing as people seem reluctant to see you hang today, we'll have a little wager. You are pretty damn sure i am cult right? Just like im pretty damn sure you are mafia. Well, lets solve 2 problems. If i am not killed tonight, hence proving my role of Hider, you will concede to being lynched tomorrow. Then not only can i leave you be for the rest of the day, but i can also see some discernible good coming out of Farside's vig choice tonight.
Lets face it, if people arent going to listen to me when im virtually confirmed innocent, there isnt alot of point pushing it any more.

Can we get a consensus on this decision please?
CKD wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
CKD wrote:BM, you have lead this town to one mislynch after another
lolwut?
As far as i'm aware, we've only had 2 lynches. And one of them was the SK. Oh, but i forgot, the SK isnt scum is he, because you forget that your scumgroup isnt the only 1 out there? rofl
You just slipped.

Oh and ftr, if you are town, i'll be bringing this bitchfest up later. If theres one thing i hate more than being told i suck when i play shit, its being told i suck when im playing ok.
Oh come on, a slip up, jesus your cult ass is stretching.
My cult ass? lawl. You really do seem sure of yourself eh? Im greatly looking forward to seeing your reaction when push comes to shove and you have to put your life on it. :D
CKD wrote: If I recall correctly, you directed the vig to Lowell..(town)
Erm, if i recall correctly, Lowell isnt, and hasnt ever been in this game. -.-
C'mon at least fabricate something realistic.
CKD wrote:you lead the pack to a RC lynch (town)
I'm not taking all the blame for that. Armlx had the exact same position as me, and we both supported the lynch on these grounds. Hell, if you'd had the meta we did, youd have done the exact same thing, and you probably know it. :roll:
CKD wrote:..and attacked both Nem (town) and Xtoxm (town) when they didn’t agree with you.
Oh gee, i argued with some players who turned out to be town. Rofl.
You'd better lock me up and throw away the key, officer Dog. I've been a BAAAD boy. :lol:
Oh but before you do that, you might wanna take your medication. 1 dose of
perspective
should do it. Then maybe youd see that ive attacked every posting player at some point in the game (more or less).
CKD wrote: Now you are barking up my tree again. I haven’t seen “ok playing” from you yet…
thats WIFOM. Its a criticism based on grounds that are far from proven. We can discuss my performance through private channels once you are dead. In the meantime, PLEASE try and do something worthwhile in your last day.
CKD wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
CKD wrote: ...and now you are knocking at my door..all based on a meta? When in doubt and you cant put a case together, you have to fall back on a the old meta BS
Woah. A meta is a meta. I know your playstyle pretty well with all the games we've shared. By all means, argue with me. Tell me ive got you wrong. Cite examples. Oh and in case you havent been reading, which is clearly the case, i HAVE given a case for you being scum. You're just too defensive to thrash it out.
BM, care to share with everyone how many times you have called me scum and pushed so hard for my lynch and I have been town versus how many times I have actually been scum? 3-1…and that one is because someone else’s work, not yours. As far as I have seen you haven’t pushed a case…if you have it is nothing more than, “you jumped off a wagon” and I got a meta on you (take my word on it)
You realise people CAN learn from their mistakes right? :roll:
Which game do you think your play here compares well to. Go on, give yourself a break.
CKD wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
CKD wrote: BM, why are you trying to get farside to vig anyone else but you tonight?
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! are you actually drunk? just a few posts prior to yours, i said im fine with Farside vigging me. Perhaps the more important question is, why are you so desperate for Farside to avoid taking a punt at the Mafia?
You obviously have a hold on farside, because she tends to follow your lead on vig kills….today you have blatantly gone back on wanting to be vigged, now you are leaving little subtle reasons why you shouldn’t be vigged..do I really need to post them?
Ive got a HOLD on Farside? rofl
Aww didums. Im sorry that your attempts to manipulate the Vig arent working.
CKD wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
another slip i guess? Your logic is beyond shite, but ill humour you with the same response i gave earlier. I nailed the SK. I pushed that wagon and made it happen. Im not claiming all the credit ofc, but without me, Killa Seven may well still have been alive and unclaimed. I havent seen you do anything quite as heroic as this. But, please try and prove me wrong. I love those shows where people try stupid stunts which lead to them humiliating themselves. :D
I was on that lynch too, BM
You were on a lynching wagon? Thats pretty impressive. Its not like a majority of the town had that honour. lmao. ;)
CKD wrote: …yesterday, I questioned the wagon that you had yet another meta for
Yet, i seem to recall, you questionning the wagon and yet being reluctant to stay away. It was pretty apparent then that you werent sure how to react with regard the situation.
CKD wrote: and attacked the GF….yet you seem to over look this.
No, im not overlooking it. Yep, you showed some suspicion of the GF. The problem im having, CKD, is that scum DO show suspicion of their buddies sometimes. In fact, at the end of the day when the lynch is pretty much decided, its the perfect time to get those distancey comments in. Lets face it, you didnt exactly push him as a lynch candidate. Id hardly even call it an 'attack'.
CKD wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
CKD wrote: I dont think you are the lynch today...but you need to be tested tonight...if you really can hide BM, then you have nothing to worry...so why are you panicing now?
I'm not panicking lol. I think the fear you're smelling is your own, kiddo. :D
The only thing that irritates me, is that Farside is wasting one of her vig shots on something that, at this point in the game is totally unnecessary. There is clearly no pleasing some people. Actually, i just realised, you havent given a reason why you think i'm cult yet.
More subtle directing of farside…and quit role fishing
ME rolefishing? thats a laugh coming from you. rofl

I dont even see where that comment comes from, but if you want to claim now, be my guest.
CKD wrote: …unless you think that dismissing 1 cult member probably exist numerous times, leading a lynch on the cult cop, and demanding to know who farside was going to vig yesterday.
Sentence fragment?
I dont understand this paragraph atall. Please put it into english and re-post.
CKD wrote: also, your thoughts on why there was no poisoning night 0 or night 1?
Not a clue. Maybe the Cult, maybe a 1-shot role, maybe an actual Poisoner. Possibly a delayed kill by the CR (meaning no cult are necessarily remaining).
CKD wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
No prob. She struck me as scummy in places, due to not meeting her town meta of super-activity. She has been as relentlessly illogical as ever, but in this game, she has failed to follow this up with numbers as you might normally expect. Maybe now with the GF dead she can produce something along these lines. But, overall, there are far better plays atm. I'm quite happy to give her some more time for us to get a better feel for her. She wouldve been a decent N0 vig shot, but with so many scumbags running around, its best we take a punt at them. Hint Hint. :roll:

BM
Why would TS have been a good NO kill?
No kill?
wtf are you talking about?
TS would make a good
N0
kill because her contribution in the game isnt exactly doing anything other than sending the town to its downfall.
CKD wrote: Ok, enough of BM, next post, non BM related post….if he is going to be tested have some questions for others.
Is that an excuse so you dont have to answer my questions. Nice try. But you still havent answered my biggest question of all. Why do you even think i am scum?

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:24 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:

No, that's why we shouldn't waste a vig action to prove him, since he'd be dead the next day if we were successful... but since he can hide every night... the point is moot.
since BM claims he can hide every night, he is a valueable asset to us as the mafia can not kill him (unless they target who he hides with)..he should not be lynched...however, he needs to be tested to see if he has been culted.

TS, thoughts on the poison?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:

He's guilty to a cult cop, which means he's culted.
I. AM. A. MILLER.
YOU. F*ING. DUMBASS.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:27 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Proof enough for me

Unvote Vote: Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Toaster Strudel wrote:Oh no, we want MORE BM!!! Not less!

This whole farside vigging BM to prove that a miller who has been found guilty by the cult cop is indeed a hider, is absolutely preposterous.

Since he can only hide on alternate days, if BM is proven to be a hider-miller, he'll be killed by the mafia for (1) being proven innocent "sort of" or (2) being cult.

Is BM worth all this trouble since he's going to die anyway???

Is any Miller worth all this trouble?

Is any Miller found guilty by a CULT cop worth it?

How this game got to revolve around BM this, and BM that, like a freakin' Miller is the most valuable role ever is making me cry.
*sigh*

I really dont think youve grasped the concept of this role yet. A standard miller is like a townie, but they come up guilty to cop investigations. That includes all types of cops, and occassionally other types of investigative roles. The role works in this fashion. It's rather unintelligent to surmise that a miller would only come up guilty to 1 type of cop, when the whole idea of the role is that it comes up guilty to all night investigation, and seeing as the role would be otherwise kinda pointless seeing as the normal cop died N0.

Anyway, with all due respect, all other games i share with you, focus almost entirely around you until your death. Keep your envy to yourself, and let some of us play for once. :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]Proof enough for me

[/quote]

see? this is the kinda idiocy that gets caused when a few alleged 'good players' make asses of themselves. :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Toaster Strudel wrote:We want to keep a culted miller around???

Anyway, I'm losing it, I tried to find where someone said that BM could hide on alternate nights, and now I can't find it anymore... I think I'll go rinse my dentures in the toaster.
a culted miller? rofl.
THAT would be a humourous turn of events. :D
Show

Nightkilled - 10

TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:41 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

TS wrote: Anyway, I'm losing it, I tried to find where someone said that BM could hide on alternate nights, and now I can't find it anymore.
I thought that's what he said too, but evidently there was just some mass hallucination.

Kscope, wtf? Why would you vote for BM? Why would
anyone
vote for BM? As stupid as vigging BM may be, that's what farside said she would do, which will confirm his role. Lynching BM is the dumbest thing we could do.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

^man, i really hope you arent scum. You are just too protown...

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:00 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

bold is me.
Battle Mage wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
CKD wrote:Is this because I think that you might be cult with a posioning ability?
Oh, seriously-Grow up! :X
I'm going to be confirmed tonight anyway, so instead of making yourself look like more of a prat, why dont you contribute to actually lynching scum? By all means, bet on me being cult. Hell, you havent even given 1 reason to suggest the cult is responsible for said poisonings. Its a shame your brain isnt as big as your mouth.
Good old BM…insults when things don’t go your way. If you are tested tonight and you are confirmed Miller by farside…I will gladly admit I am wrong and kiss your virtual feet.
thats a start...but i have a better idea. Seeing as people seem reluctant to see you hang today, we'll have a little wager. You are pretty damn sure i am cult right? Just like im pretty damn sure you are mafia. Well, lets solve 2 problems. If i am not killed tonight, hence proving my role of Hider, you will concede to being lynched tomorrow. Then not only can i leave you be for the rest of the day, but i can also see some discernible good coming out of Farside's vig choice tonight.
Lets face it, if people arent going to listen to me when im virtually confirmed innocent, there isnt alot of point pushing it any more.

Can we get a consensus on this decision please?
CKD wrote: If I recall correctly, you directed the vig to Lowell..(town)
Erm, if i recall correctly, Lowell isnt, and hasnt ever been in this game. -.-
C'mon at least fabricate something realistic.

LLoyd..you knew who I meant.

CKD wrote:you lead the pack to a RC lynch (town)
I'm not taking all the blame for that. Armlx had the exact same position as me, and we both supported the lynch on these grounds. Hell, if you'd had the meta we did, youd have done the exact same thing, and you probably know it. :roll:

so you will take credit for the SK lynch, but dont want to take blame for the RC one...typical BM

CKD wrote:..and attacked both Nem (town) and Xtoxm (town) when they didn’t agree with you.
Oh gee, i argued with some players who turned out to be town. Rofl.
You'd better lock me up and throw away the key, officer Dog. I've been a BAAAD boy. :lol:
Oh but before you do that, you might wanna take your medication. 1 dose of
perspective
should do it. Then maybe youd see that ive attacked every posting player at some point in the game (more or less).

to the extent that you attack X and N?

CKD wrote: Now you are barking up my tree again. I haven’t seen “ok playing” from you yet…
thats WIFOM. Its a criticism based on grounds that are far from proven. We can discuss my performance through private channels once you are dead. In the meantime, PLEASE try and do something worthwhile in your last day.

why private channels? like the last game you pushed for my lynched that I turned up town lets talk about it end game in this thread...of course, I think once you have been tested all will really be answered...I forgive you for your insults

CKD wrote: BM, care to share with everyone how many times you have called me scum and pushed so hard for my lynch and I have been town versus how many times I have actually been scum? 3-1…and that one is because someone else’s work, not yours. As far as I have seen you haven’t pushed a case…if you have it is nothing more than, “you jumped off a wagon” and I got a meta on you (take my word on it)
You realise people CAN learn from their mistakes right? :roll:
Which game do you think your play here compares well to. Go on, give yourself a break.

yeah, but you make it sound like you have this great read on me..and again you dont. I kow your attacks feel like those when I claimed mason and you pushed and pushed for the town to hang me (which I was after dumbass town faked claimed)...at least I have the same fustration with you as I did in that game..(of course I thought you were scum then too)

CKD wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
CKD wrote: BM, why are you trying to get farside to vig anyone else but you tonight?
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! are you actually drunk? just a few posts prior to yours, i said im fine with Farside vigging me. Perhaps the more important question is, why are you so desperate for Farside to avoid taking a punt at the Mafia?
You obviously have a hold on farside, because she tends to follow your lead on vig kills….today you have blatantly gone back on wanting to be vigged, now you are leaving little subtle reasons why you shouldn’t be vigged..do I really need to post them?
Ive got a HOLD on Farside? rofl
Aww didums. Im sorry that your attempts to manipulate the Vig arent working.

My fucking attempts?..Jesus, BM you are rich.

CKD wrote: …yesterday, I questioned the wagon that you had yet another meta for
Yet, i seem to recall, you questionning the wagon and yet being reluctant to stay away. It was pretty apparent then that you werent sure how to react with regard the situation.

I couldnt stay away? Please back this with a quote.

CKD wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
CKD wrote: I dont think you are the lynch today...but you need to be tested tonight...if you really can hide BM, then you have nothing to worry...so why are you panicing now?
I'm not panicking lol. I think the fear you're smelling is your own, kiddo. :D
The only thing that irritates me, is that Farside is wasting one of her vig shots on something that, at this point in the game is totally unnecessary. There is clearly no pleasing some people. Actually, i just realised, you havent given a reason why you think i'm cult yet.
More subtle directing of farside…and quit role fishing
ME rolefishing? thats a laugh coming from you. rofl

I dont even see where that comment comes from, but if you want to claim now, be my guest.

you want me to claim do you?..keep on fishing...tell me BM, am I going to come up posioned tonight?

CKD wrote: …unless you think that dismissing 1 cult member probably exist numerous times, leading a lynch on the cult cop, and demanding to know who farside was going to vig yesterday.
Sentence fragment?
I dont understand this paragraph atall. Please put it into english and re-post.

you said that I havent a case for you being scum(cult)..these are reasons.

Why would TS have been a good NO kill?
Battle Mage wrote:No kill?
wtf are you talking about?
TS would make a good
N0
kill because her contribution in the game isnt exactly doing anything other than sending the town to its downfall.

again, dont be a dick, you knew what I meant...also, way to follow the game champ, TS is a replacement.

CKD wrote: Ok, enough of BM, next post, non BM related post….if he is going to be tested have some questions for others.
Is that an excuse so you dont have to answer my questions. Nice try. But you still havent answered my biggest question of all. Why do you even think i am scum?

BM
avoid questions?? I have answered why I think you are scum(cult) please post what other questions you have asked me that I have not answered....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:04 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:TS, thoughts on the poison?
Best guess, cult thing. And BM is cult-guilty. Do the math.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:05 am

Battle Mage wrote:a culted miller? rofl.
THAT would be a humourous turn of events. :D
How hard did you laugh when you got recruited, BM? Haha.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:16 am

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:As stupid as vigging BM may be, that's what farside said she would do, which will confirm his role. Lynching BM is the dumbest thing we could do.
Argh!

What if the scum roleblocks farside because BM is scum and can't really hide, or even to cause mayhem?

Why on Earth are we wasting efforts confirming a freakin' miller!!!

Millers were created to be lynched. How a miller role ties in with a hider role is just too crazy for me to contemplate. Millers won't be nightkilled to begin with, why on Earth would they need to HIDE? They chances of blowing up are HIGHER if they do hide, than if they sit on their keisters being millers all night and staying home.

Why are we spending time on this? There are cops, masons, trackers, who knows, USEFUL roles that need to be confirmed/protected etc.

And sorry BM, but this so-called miller we wasting time on is BM, ilt's almost as bad as defending DrippingGoofball, I'm sorry, but BM is not Glork, know whadda mean?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]Proof enough for me

[/quote]

Have you been paying attention to anything that's been going on??

vote Kal
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:As stupid as vigging BM may be, that's what farside said she would do, which will confirm his role. Lynching BM is the dumbest thing we could do.
Argh!

What if the scum roleblocks farside because BM is scum and can't really hide, or even to cause mayhem?

Millers were created to be lynched. How a miller role ties in with a hider role is just too crazy for me to contemplate. Millers won't be nightkilled to begin with, why on Earth would they need to HIDE? They chances of blowing up are HIGHER if they do hide, than if they sit on their keisters being millers all night and staying home.

Why are we spending time on this? There are cops, masons, trackers, who knows, USEFUL roles that need to be confirmed/protected etc.

And sorry BM, but this so-called miller we wasting time on is BM, ilt's almost as bad as defending DrippingGoofball, I'm sorry, but BM is not Glork, know whadda mean?
He claims hider, this can be proven. Having a miller on top of this is irrelevent, if he's still around tomorrow, we knows he's town. It doesn't matter that he's a miller, we can confirm him.

It he's dead tomorrow, as some kind of scum - Scum is still dead. Whats the problem?

:x
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
Argh!

How the heck do we know if there is RB or anything. No one knows it.
I think that lynching BM is a waste of time and this is getting beyond WIFOM
unvote:
vote: TS

die scum die
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:36 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hadn't noticed this line...We know that if BM is scum, he is cult, nothing else. With the CL dying N0, and i've never heard of cult starting with something else than a killer and a recruiter...That really sounds stretching.

unvote vote TS

Don't like Kale's earlier comment either.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:38 am

farside22 wrote:How the heck do we know if there is RB or anything. No one knows it.
I think that lynching BM is a waste of time and this is getting beyond WIFOM
unvote:
vote: TS

die scum die
Yeah, yeah, point to anyy game where you thought I'm town, or that you didn't try to have me lynched. Maybe you should pay attention and try to read players? Just an idea.

What would happen if you were roleblocked? Or something else came between you and that precious miller?

Why do you reject the possibility?

Why do you ignore the possibility that BM may be scum, survivor, who knows what else?
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:39 am

Or especially, culted?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Only townies can be culted, right? So if he's a hider he's clear of being cult.

Survivor's can't be recruited either...I guess there could be a miller survivor, i've see it once before (in a game I modded :mrgreen: ), though not on this site. But even so, it doesn't matter if he's a survivor cos town still wins if he wins, and he's making a lot of good contributions.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:11 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

OMG, you people seriously can't detect sarcasm... :P

Unvote Vote: TheSweatPantsNinja