xx2008
xx2008
Goon
xx2008
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:17 am

Post by xx2008 »

I kind of think the wagon on sephiroth was scum driven, and dva is my prime suspect.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Performer »

In post 553, Performer wrote:
In post 497, DVa wrote:Basically.

How do we measure:
a) the potential value of d1's lynch for informing reads
vs.
b) the dead weight on future days
?
In post 499, ofrhz wrote:a;lksdjfl;kdasjfal;ksdj this seems out of character for you.
pedit: at dva
What does this even mean??
Was this ever answered, ofrhz?
In post 1010, Performer wrote:@saud who are your other scumreads at this point?
Still waiting for this.

@AP I don't see why you'd react like that when I didn't recall you explaining your tr on seph. I recall you simply gave him a tr when he said nothing was going on, though.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Page 8
In post 176, profii wrote:
In post 173, Maxous wrote:If I wasn't already voting ofrhz, I would probably be starting now.
Pretty underwhelming imo.
do you frequently encourage policy lynching inactives?
This is a bit of a misrep
In post 181, profii wrote:I'm still in the... game is early, people are finding their rhythm... kinda phase. I'm cool for a bit yet
And this feels a bit defensive given Maxous’ previous response. Scumreading profii
In post 187, ofrhz wrote:
In post 162, AP wrote:
In post 160, ofrhz wrote:Hi AP :]

RCE is town I think
You mean town town, or the other way around? You were Frau Farbissina of late. What makes you think I can trust you off the gate this time around?
In post 169, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 160, ofrhz wrote:Hi AP :]

RCE is town I think
Ewww why am I town? :p but hi Ofrhz.
Are we going to do this dance every game from now on, AP? :P

No I think he's town town. He literally skated by as scum in Mini 2038. Come on, you just played against scum!him
In post 171, profii wrote: i like to bait a bit :P

I think I'm sheeping ofrhz jumping to a conclusion, could just be wrong, but i wondered if you were informed if you reacted in a way that might reinforce the ~reason~ actually being right.

we will find out later, still not worth a lynch right now
What are you sheeping? The RCE read?
In post 172, RCEnigma wrote:Does an AP wagon truly need a reason?
Yeah that question was silly and pinged me a bit

---

Isn't Creature supposed to be easily readable by post count/effort?
I like this post
Also yeah Creature can be read by a few things that tie into effort, I can find the list if anyone cares
In post 192, DVa wrote:
In post 191, Performer wrote:"Isn't Creature supposed to be easily readable by post count/effort?"
Unless his scum meta changed considerably , then that's how I read creature too.
Theory:
>Scum!Creature would use this reasoning to active post initially in a game, then would nightkill everyone who townread him based on this meta reason, and then go back to scum!lurking with the entire graveyard saying he's locktown based on meta.

So, while I'm not saying I think Creature is particularly scummy this game, I don't think that him copy/pasting a list a few times is a good reason to townread him quite yet thanks.
Creature actually does this minus the killing of those who can read him, he just coasts on the people who think activity tells suck
In post 194, Sephiroth wrote:Hey creature do you mind going through at least one of the slots and explaining which posts fall in which category and why? I understand the idea of a like/dislike/null paradigm but I want to see what the thought process is. Its really just kind of a black box right now and I'd like it to not be entirely.
Liking this, feels nuanced
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 201, DVa wrote:
In post 193, Performer wrote:why ap said that
good luck with figuring that out

AP is like
2+3=sex (it doesn't even make sense because 2+3 doesn't =6 --that's how bad his jokes are)

Really though, I don't know why he's acting like there isn't enough content in the thread to at least give a real first impression of someone, townlean or scumlean or whatever. On that same point, he focused a lot on his "popularity" like he was getting bumrushed when he was at L-7, which made his initial posts seem, not exactly like an overreaction, but not particularly townie either.

Levity is fine, but I'd like him to do more than meme and omgus.
AP’s main is already super-memey, and AP is supposed to be an elevation of that already high value
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Fuck
I’m gonna stick to the format still cos I like it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Page 9 (the Sephiroth vs Nosferatu page)
In post 207, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 170, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 149, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Enigma, why are you townreading Nosferatu?
I think as scum it would be very nuanced to use the difficulty of confirming roles for town. As opposed to mafia whom could confirm in their pt pregame.
this is like wack/10

pedit: apparently calling an idea dumb is an "attack on your intelligence." wild how hard someone can buzzword their way through any conversation.
You both look a bit like fools to me rn
Like Sephiroth isn’t contributing much but it’s still early game so kinda harsh to judge him, and Nos just doesn’t do much anyway (this is not meant to be an insult, just a statement).
In post 221, xx2008 wrote:@sephiroth, for some reason, I think your posts were attempting to tunnel. You also took back what you said immediately after. I don't think those are likely to come from someone who is town.
VOTE: sephiroth, at least for now.
Those thoughts look incongruous to me. Why would he step back if he was trying to fake a tunnel?
<Embrace The Void>

AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:50 am

Post by AP »

In post 278, AP wrote:OK, having seen the Nos vs Seph debacle I find myself obliged to apologize for the one I had with Seph in the previous game. It does look good from inside your shell, but ssing it from the outside I can see how that confuses everyone as hell.

Preliminary read is that this is a TvT, but I'm slightly more confident in the Seph read at this time. Nos and I will have to sort each other sometime soon if they're town.
@Performer: First mention of Seph in my ISO.

But I concede I got confused and I only explained it once
in this game
(I hope that's a clear enough hint, because that's as much as I can say).
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 229, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 222, Sephiroth wrote:My issue was more with you choosing specifically to focus on attacking something that you (as far as I can tell) didn't even find scummy instead of just going straight for something like . Now I've never played with you before and maybe randomly lashing out at other people's posts over some small detail is how you get off, but to me it shows a lack of interest in scumhunting. Its also amazing the reaction I got from just questioning that quip and your play so far, and to me very interesting that you come out with 212 right after that little argument. Almost like you remembered you're supposed to be scumhunting.
not really?

i was going to wait until page 10 to go back and organize a readslist, which is something I have to do early otherwise I get lost.

i saw that post, replied and then was like "might as well do it now"

"remembering im supposed to scumhunt" argument is like ?? like i got carried away doing nothing at all or something lol

lack of interest in scumhunting is fair i guess cause when i made that initial quip if you wanna call it that i didnt really want to scumhunt

but this turned into a thing so now i did that and will probably promptly go right back to making quips
So did they just go from salty at each other to townreading each other
Cos Nos already said Seph’s actions didn’t make much sense as scum and vis the “supposed to be scumhunting” comment I get the feeling Sephiroth thinks Nos is town too
In post 240, Creature wrote:Yawn, I'm not feeling like updating that list
Maybe you shouldn’t try that in a 19p large
In post 246, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 239, FA_Q2 wrote: Sephiroth, explain what the first to votes here were for?
I've played a lot of overwatch over the past couple years so I was jokingly voting them for badmouthing the game.
I see then. Thanks for explaining that.
In post 247, Creature wrote:I've seen players pushing me because of that and I'm willing to bet there are scum among them.
Who do you think it is?
<Embrace The Void>

Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Carcalilly »

FL you're a wonderful conftown but I like disagree with most of your assumptions oof
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Maxous »

well i'm 8 pages behind.

hang on
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1081, AP wrote:
In post 278, AP wrote:OK, having seen the Nos vs Seph debacle I find myself obliged to apologize for the one I had with Seph in the previous game. It does look good from inside your shell, but ssing it from the outside I can see how that confuses everyone as hell.

Preliminary read is that this is a TvT, but I'm slightly more confident in the Seph read at this time. Nos and I will have to sort each other sometime soon if they're town.
@Performer: First mention of Seph in my ISO.

But I concede I got confused and I only explained it once
in this game
(I hope that's a clear enough hint, because that's as much as I can say).
That was a confusing post . Thought you were saying "preliminary" like you think they're town, then you're leaning seph town, then you said nos & you have to sort each other IF seph is town . Wasn't clear in that post but thanks for elaborating.
--------
Carca , thoughts on shatt & seph?
Sadu, thoughts on flubb & shatt?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 918, DVa wrote:Well, when you say things that reflect you not reading the thread, I will ask about that. You accused people of voting you out of poe when I don't think anyone is, so if you think that's unfair to ask about then, hmm, let me think about that

VOTE: Sephiroth

Shading me for asking you about shit that you say that doesn't make sense -- congrats, you're no longer a poe lynch to me
what is this nonsense

he literally said he was v/la and only skimmed the thread.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1083, Carcalilly wrote:FL you're a wonderful conftown but I like disagree with most of your assumptions oof
I mean, I went pretty open ended, I believe and didn’t say anything was positive. I just said where my thoughts were.

Please explain which in particular you disagree with, and why you see it differently. I want to see if you actually have reads or if it’s just political.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 1.8xx2008(0):

Performer(0):

Carcalilly(0):

Maxous(0):Nosferatu;

Garmr(0):

Saudade
Inferno390
(0):

Creature(0):

Sephiroth(6):Creature;profii;Saudade;DVa;ofrhz;Performer;

Nosferatu(1):Gamma Emerald;

Gamma Emerald
FA_Q2
(0):

AP(1):Maxous;

Shattiel
DS
(3):Flubbernugget;Garmr;RCEnigma;

Completly Trustworthy(0):

Flavor Leaf(0)
:

profii(0):

Flubbernugget(2):Carcalilly;Completely Trustworthy;

DVa(1):xx2008;

RCEnigma(0):

ofrhz(1):Sephiroth;

NoLynch(1):Shattiel;

Not Voting(2):AP;
Flavor Leaf
;

With 19 alive it is 10 to lynch.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2018-11-11 11:11:11) or when a lynch has been achieved.

Creature and ofrhz have been prodded.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Flubbernugget
I remember getting scumpings from this, and I don’t wanna vanity vote rn
<Embrace The Void>

DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:15 am

Post by DVa »

In post 1086, Maxous wrote:
In post 918, DVa wrote:Well, when you say things that reflect you not reading the thread, I will ask about that. You accused people of voting you out of poe when I don't think anyone is, so if you think that's unfair to ask about then, hmm, let me think about that

Shading me for asking you about shit that you say that doesn't make sense -- congrats, you're no longer a poe lynch to me
what is this nonsense

VOTE: Maxous
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1061, AP wrote:
In post 1019, Shattiel wrote:that sounds more like a policy lynch lets talk about your scumreads.
Why does everybody bring up policy lynching so often? I have NO CONFIDENT SCUM READS. I thus opt to use my gut and I know my gut isn't a good tool (some players have good gut reads, but I'm not one of those), but I have no better alternative.
@AP:
remind what your scum-reads are cause i can only remember a weak one on carcilly
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1090, DVa wrote:
In post 1086, Maxous wrote:

what is this nonsense

VOTE: Maxous

Oo...look at this Maxi, she done calling you out.

Response?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 928, ofrhz wrote:Hi Gamma :]
In post 929, ofrhz wrote:VOTE: seph
still have a scum read here.

-
In post 977, xx2008 wrote:I'm not sure why everyone is voting Sephiroth. I don't find him super scummy. I think this is a scum-driven wagon, but I might be wrong.
the confirmed town jumped on him and and think it did give licence for scummy players to jump.
i would guess 2 of them
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Does Dva normally just vote people whose opinions differ from her own, or who have mildly offended her sensibilities? Asking for a friend.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:21 am

Post by DVa »

In post 1093, Maxous wrote:the confirmed town jumped on him and and think it did give licence for scummy players to jump.
i would guess 2 of them
This is scum
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1092, Flavor Leaf wrote: Oo...look at this Maxi, she done calling you out.

Response?
don't really have a scum-read on dva as i read further but that vote on Seph was still crap

i'll give a brief summary of where i'm at in a few minutes
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m gonna be pissed and happy if Maxous, my literal first dubbed scum candidate this game, is the lynch today.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1094, Sephiroth wrote:Does Dva normally just vote people whose opinions differ from her own, or who have mildly offended her sensibilities? Asking for a friend.
Don’t think I’ve ever played with her.

I could see it coming from town or scum, though.

I think she senses a lot of pressure on her.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1094, Sephiroth wrote:Does Dva normally just vote people whose opinions differ from her own, or who have mildly offended her sensibilities? Asking for a friend.
I thnk you're just asking for yourself so just say it as it as !

Anyway, I suspect she voted you partly because of the name calling, which I found to be really , really bad. Like why bring in something totally unneeded? There was a game where scum in a micro game, said something like "what are you 5 years old?" and I called it out as bizarre and possibly even scummy. It turned out the 2 of them were indeed scum. Regardless, it's also offensive...so just stay away from saying things like that :neutral: Thank you.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”