Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 10:55 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Elmo wrote:That doesn't seem accurate to me. I can't find anywhere that he's said he thought you were pro-town, and he's been somewhat suspicious of you since his first post. Why do you think he's flip-flopping to that extent? Also, you seem to have attacked (and voted) CES and now NabNab predominantly based on their attacks on you. Do you think your actions could reasonably be interpreted as OMGUS? (n.b. attacking people purely because they attack you).
Well, not long ago, NN was defending me against Elvis's attacks on me, using them as a way to go after Elvis. Then, today, after seeing everyone else suspect me, suddenly NN wants me dead, but in wierd ways, no actual case made for me being scum or anything. It does feel like a flip-flip.

And I don't OMGUS vote, but if someone is acting scummy, I won't NOT vote for them just because they're acting scummy while attacking me.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 12:32 am

Post by kuribo »

PokerFace wrote:
@Kuribo,
Why did you just strike a light? Is it to hit NabNab because if Surye is still your intended target that wasn't necessary. We should be voteing and not recklessly striking a light out of no where.
Keeping my options open.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 12:36 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Scum »

Of the people that struck a light, I definitely don't want Quag to die, so it's going to be two of the other three.

I'd like everyone except those three to vote for two of them.

I'm not sure about my choice yet, but I'll come back to you for that.
"This topic needs more CESc." --Vi
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 12:57 am

Post by kuribo »

Surye wrote: If I make it to my 24 hours, I will take out Yos2 or Skitzer. I'd like to hear skitzers current thoughts on the game. I hope no one blows me up before the 24 hours, as a double town death is a really bad idea, and even assuming you think I am scum, letting me blow someone up will have the same effect or better as scum killing. I will try to make my promised analysis after work today.
And yet you're still alive. You haven't killed either of these guys yet.
Surye wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:@Surye- if you were able to blow someone up right now who would it be?
@Elvis- same question
one word answers please. i'll make my own informed decision based upon your answers.
Yes master.

Skitzer.
Again, when you were able to blow someone up, you didn't.
Surye wrote:
Interesting, you're completely disregarding the town consensus to take matters into your own hands when only two people have voted me? Where is your strong case against me? I think Yos and CES are much more interesting, and I'm not sure what you're playing at.
Translation: "Don't look at ME, we're bandwagoning Yos!"
Surye wrote: I'm not scared of dying, I'm afraid of two towns acting emotionally and rash and killing eachother. How am I not right? Has that not happened 3 times now?
Except you've tried to convince us many times that Yos is scum--- and yet he lives. If he's scum, you've had the power for quite awhile to kill him.
Surye wrote: Me, or any other town. If I am voted, I will comply, but lets not have a 4th rash death is all I meant.
The constant "I'm willing to blow someone up if..." is scummy to me--- you're bluffing. You've done this at least twice now. Yosarian still lives, as do you, and you're clearly NOT willing to blow yourself up.
Surye wrote:CES scares me mostly because I see him as the next irrational player that will blow up someone at the drop of a hat, but I'm not convinced he's scum at this point. Scum has no incentive to blow them selves up, and CES seems pretty convincing he'd take someone out when he feels justified (even if town doesn't..).

I'm pretty confused by the night kill choice myself, I have a suspicion that all the calling out of him as likely scum, and then him dieing, may be a tactic to distance scum from the kill, but I am not sure of this, what is everyone else's take on this choice?
Further, I see the comment about the NK as scummy because it seems like you're trying to sow confusion in the town by pointing out an odd NK.

Also, you're right, SCUM has no incentive to blow themselves up, and apparently neither do you.
Surye wrote:So the score so far is that all Skitzer has done is lied, mislead, and lurked?

Vote: Skitzer
But... you... argh. Head... exploding.
Surye wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:
vote: surye

def scum.

reading his most two recent posts have convinced me.
Both of them? I can see how the most resent can be seen as somewhat scummy, though after re-reading, that is exactly what I found, I'd like to see where I am wrong.

And what is wrong with my second to last post? I'm not sure what you don't like about it.
Pickemgenius comes out of almost nowhere to call you "def scum." He dies that night. Usually I don't take much stock in NK discussion. But, tell me, Surye--- did you think you'd found a cop?
Surye wrote: That said, I'm willing to possibly use my dynamite when we come to a decision so that town does not need to risk any more people, as I doubt scum will attack me, they would lose a 1 for 2 game far too quickly. If anyone else wants to strike a light, I'm not trying to say not too, just that since I did, and cannot undo it, I'll try to put it to good use later.
That was back on DAY 1. It is now Day 5. Do it!
Surye wrote:I was scared I was going to be killed by town, yes. And? You do realize that's why we're losing right? Because that keeps happening? Any protown player would be afraid of being blown up by town.
Yet you've struck a light two days straight now. Know how you could prevent that? DON'T STRIKE A LIGHT AND DON'T CLAIM YOU'RE GOING TO BLOW UP WHOEVER WE WANT. Most of the town clearly wants YOU blown up.

He's accused people of OMGUS, and he's paranoidally (that isn't a word) attempted to deflect each and every suspicion against him while trying to shine it on anyone but himself.

And the funny thing is, I could probably keep going!

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 2:20 am

I want
Yos
to blow up
Surye
"This topic needs more CESc." --Vi
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 3:15 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Elmo wrote:That doesn't seem accurate to me. I can't find anywhere that he's said he thought you were pro-town, and he's been somewhat suspicious of you since his first post. Why do you think he's flip-flopping to that extent? Also, you seem to have attacked (and voted) CES and now NabNab predominantly based on their attacks on you. Do you think your actions could reasonably be interpreted as OMGUS? (n.b. attacking people purely because they attack you).
Well, not long ago, NN was defending me against Elvis's attacks on me, using them as a way to go after Elvis. Then, today, after seeing everyone else suspect me, suddenly NN wants me dead, but in wierd ways, no actual case made for me being scum or anything. It does feel like a flip-flip.

And I don't OMGUS vote, but if someone is acting scummy, I won't NOT vote for them just because they're acting scummy while attacking me.
Maybe NN realized I was right about you?? It's not like changing your mind is a scum play.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 7:03 am

Post by Quagmire »

Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:I want
Yos
to blow up
Surye
qft

i could totally make a quote pyramid out of this
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 8:35 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Yos wrote: I'd still prefer to see Suyve blow someone up instead, of course, but me blowing someone up is obv better for the town to quag blowing me up.
I read this as resignation. Waving goodbye to a possibility that is no longer valid.

With the system established under Adel, it was pretty clear that lights were only to be struck by those slated to die. The only people who should ever strike are top vote getters (who will be manually dymanited by an enforcer or other concerned citizen should they shirk).

When Surye struck a light, he placed himself under obligation to explode. Everybody in the town exptected him to dynamite somebody or be dynamited. He did not fufill this obligation but it is unclear as to whether or not it was his fault. This was unfortunate and suspicious, and is a situation that should be rectified, but not completely damning.

If I might ask, what was the purpose of your striking a light so early in the day? You were not certain who you were going to use it on and expressed no particular fear of timing debacles or surprises. Your expressed purpose for striking the light was to get Quag off your back. Why would that possibly work? How could that possibly affect Quag's opinion of you? The reason it worked, the reason you thought it would work was that it symbolized the obligation. It said to Quag "Don't blow me up now, I'll blow myself up later." But that obligation goes out the window once you start talking about others blowing up, you've escaped the obligation.

We don't know if Surye's escape of the obligation was intentional, but I saw a situation in which yours clearly was.

Waiting for Kuribo to make a post while hot.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 9:32 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

NabakovNabakov wrote: I read this as resignation. Waving goodbye to a possibility that is no longer valid.
Well, I didn't think it was especally likely since I thought Quag was going to blow me up any moment, but it was still (and is still) a preferable option.
With the system established under Adel, it was pretty clear that lights were only to be struck by those slated to die.
Well, that's great, but we've pretty clearly left the reservation on that one. As soon as Quagmire suggested that he was going to blow me up right away, we appeared to have left Adel's system, so I had to do the best I could.

If I might ask, what was the purpose of your striking a light so early in the day? You were not certain who you were going to use it on and expressed no particular fear of timing debacles or surprises. Your expressed purpose for striking the light was to get Quag off your back. Why would that possibly work? How could that possibly affect Quag's opinion of you? The reason it worked, the reason you thought it would work was that it symbolized the obligation. It said to Quag "Don't blow me up now, I'll blow myself up later." But that obligation goes out the window once you start talking about others blowing up, you've escaped the obligation.

Ok, let me explain this one more time, from my point of view. Assume I am pro-town.

If Quagmire is pro-town (which I still tend to think he probably is) then about the worst result for the town would be him blowing me up. In that case, given the option between "Quagmire blowing me up" and 'Me blowing up someone I think is scum", the second one is clearly better for the town. Which should have been clear to everyone, including Quagmire, and would therefore prevent him from hastily and foolishly ending the day early with yet another townie blowing up another townie.

That justifcation ended the minute Quagmire admitted he was bluffing. Once we got past that, we were back in the situation were were origionally in, except I now had a light struck.

I struck a light because I was willing to blow myself up and try and take a scum with me if that was the only way to stop Quagmire from blowing me up on the spot. That was the most pro-town thing I could possibly do at the time. Me blowing up someone now is not necessarally the most pro-town thing I can do now.

Let me put it this way. We want to lynch correctly, and we want to do it not just today but basically every day for the rest of the game. That means we need any pro-town people who look uberscummy to die, so they don't attract random stupid kills later, and we need them to kill scum when they do.

You want a commitment? Fine.
IF A MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE IN THE TOWN THINK I AM SCUM AND VOTE FOR ME, I WILL BLOW MYSELF UP TODAY, AND I WILL TAKE WITH ME THE PERSON THAT I THINK IS MOST LIKELY TO BE SCUM. IF THAT HAPPENS, I WILL TAKE OUT THE PERSON I THINK IS SCUM, BASED ON MY OWN JUDGEMENT, NOT NECESSARALLY BASED ON THE MAJORITY OF THE TOWN
That's what needs to happen today; the scummiest looking pro-town person need to blow himself up and try to take a scum with him. If that's really me, then fine, although I'd appriciate it if someone would actually make a freaking case instead of just "me-too"-ing and saying "yos is scum" for no logical reason at all.

Now, if you want me to blow myself up today, you need to make an actual case for me being scum based on my behavior, then vote for me. If a majority of people are voting for me, then I'll go back to being "king for a day", try to figure out who the scum is, and blow myself up along with whoever I think is scum. Or if you're so sure I'm scum, you could take me out yourself, since I've already lit. Is that your intention?

We don't know if Surye's escape of the obligation was intentional, but I saw a situation in which yours clearly was.
I DIDN'T HAVE ANY KIND OF OBLIGATION. I never promised to do anything, and all I've done so far is do what seemed best for the town in the situations I've been in. If you think I did something wrong, then you need to explain why my actions were anti-town.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 9:24 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

ALIGHT

Surye
Quagmire
Yosarian2
kuribo

Names in
orange
may make a Dynamite attack.

Deadline: 9am BST Friday 16th May.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 1:14 am

Post by kuribo »

I think Surye should blow up Naba.

NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 8:41 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

@Yos: I never considered how Quag's admission to bluffing would affect what I considered to be your obligation to explode. I withdraw my complaint and return the matter of who dynamites who entirely to votes. (Though I still think your promise to act undemocratically should you reach a majority is a potential danger, and not just because I seem to be at the top of your list)

All people not voting for one of the people they would like to explode are doing themselves a great disservice. All people who aren't actively attempting to decide who they would like to explode are doing the town a great disservice.

With that in mind.
Unvote; Vote: Kuribo

I highly advocate he explode (and I would certainly be the one willing to do it) unless he has an extremely good answer to the following question:

Why did you strike a light and do nothing with it?
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:04 am

Post by Quagmire »

The deadline is on Friday. If Thursday night comes, and nobody has been exploded, I'm planning on blowing up Yosarian.
Cogito Ergo Scum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Cogito Ergo Scum
Mafia Sum
Mafia Sum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 10:11 am

Yos
, if you're town, blow up Surye!

Surye
, if you're town, blow up Yos!

Kuribo
, if you're town, start making sense. NabNab is the backup-enforcer, and shouldn't be dynamited at least yet.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by Erg0 »

I don't care who blows up whom, so long as one of them is Surye.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I have 2 problems with Kuribo

kuribo wrote:
Surye wrote:CES scares me mostly because I see him as the next irrational player that will blow up someone at the drop of a hat, but I'm not convinced he's scum at this point. Scum has no incentive to blow them selves up, and CES seems pretty convincing he'd take someone out when he feels justified (even if town doesn't..).

I'm pretty confused by the night kill choice myself, I have a suspicion that all the calling out of him as likely scum, and then him dieing, may be a tactic to distance scum from the kill, but I am not sure of this, what is everyone else's take on this choice?
Further, I see the comment about the NK as scummy because it seems like you're trying to sow confusion in the town by pointing out an odd NK.

...AND LATER...

Surye wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:

def scum.

Both of them? I can see how the most resent can be seen as somewhat scummy, though after re-reading, that is exactly what I found, I'd like to see where I am wrong.

And what is wrong with my second to last post? I'm not sure what you don't like about it.
Pickemgenius comes out of almost nowhere to call you "def scum." He dies that night. Usually I don't take much stock in NK discussion. But, tell me, Surye--- did you think you'd found a cop?
He yells at Surye for pointing to the nightkill and then he does it himself. Kinda feels like the pot calling the kettle black.
http://ganjataz.com/general-bollocks/im ... -black.jpg

He got on the Surye wagon real late day 4, just as Surye made an attack toward him. If he really beleived so strongly in the big case he gave on Surye, I think he would have gotten on surye when the more pressing arguments were first given. Getting on late and now giving all those reasons makes me think he is being a little opportunistic.

As far as Yosarian2 goes, I have been getting a little bit of the impression that he is just lashing back at whoever attacks him now. He used to be attacking Elvis earlier in the game and now he has laid off of her as she has not been pushing as hard on him as she was before. HOWEVER Yosarian2's recent comments do have some valid points so I suppose it isn't exactly OMGUS. He has also not attacked everyone on him. He has considered quagmire to be town.

At this point I think I'd be willing to let Surye choose which he takes with him. And if he does not make a choice this time, then somebody should definately take Surye out. I'll post an updated vote count shortly.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by PokerFace »

EBWOP:
...I think he would have gotten on
the
surye
wagon
when the more pressing arguments were first given...
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by PokerFace »

NabakovNabakov wrote:All people not voting for one of the people they would like to explode are doing themselves a great disservice. All people who aren't actively attempting to decide who they would like to explode are doing the town a great disservice.
Quoted For Truth and Emphasis!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote Count info of Day 5:

Lit Enforcer: Quagmire
-No one voted for him to light

Lit Vote Getter: Surye
-4(PokerFace, Elvis, Ergo, Kuribo) He should have waited for 7

Lit Vote Getter: Kuribo
-1(Surye, NabNab) He should have waited for 7

Lit Vote Getter: Yosarian
-1(CEScum) He should have waited for 7

NabNab - 1(Yosarian2)

Not Voting - (Flameaxe, Marmalade, Skitzer, Quagmire, Elmo)

13 people alive SO IT SHOULD BE 7 VOTES NEEDED
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can guess who FlameAxe and Quagmire want to vote for, but I'd prefer they did it and not just encouraged the explosions. Skitzer, Elmo, and Marmalade what the hell are you doing?

@Mod-Stoofer: Please Prod Marmalade and Skitzer they have not posted since last thursday.

And Yosarian2, I still want to know what your opinion on marmalade is.
PokerFace wrote:
@Yosarian,
I have noticed stretches of time in which marmalade has had little posting. He did not post over a course of 8 days between Apr 18th and the 26th and then 10 more days between Apr 28th and May 8th. He has not really contributed much in this game and he did not vote yesterday and should have provided more content as deadline loomed. I have mentioned him to be somewhat lurking. Do you believe he is lurking?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by kuribo »

NabakovNabakov wrote: Why did you strike a light and do nothing with it?
Want me to?[/b]

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:41 pm

Post by Surye »

kuribo wrote:
Surye wrote: If I make it to my 24 hours, I will take out Yos2 or Skitzer. I'd like to hear skitzers current thoughts on the game. I hope no one blows me up before the 24 hours, as a double town death is a really bad idea, and even assuming you think I am scum, letting me blow someone up will have the same effect or better as scum killing. I will try to make my promised analysis after work today.
And yet you're still alive. You haven't killed either of these guys yet.
Because as I said, and explained, and everyone has agreed, that is not in town's best interest to be blowing up on my own accord.
kuribo wrote:
Surye wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:@Surye- if you were able to blow someone up right now who would it be?
@Elvis- same question
one word answers please. i'll make my own informed decision based upon your answers.
Yes master.

Skitzer.
Again, when you were able to blow someone up, you didn't.
Not quite sure what you mean, I didn't say I was planning on blowing said person up, just if I were to, he would be the one at the moment, however, it is more complicated then that. He asked for 1 word.
kuribo wrote:
Surye wrote:
Interesting, you're completely disregarding the town consensus to take matters into your own hands when only two people have voted me? Where is your strong case against me? I think Yos and CES are much more interesting, and I'm not sure what you're playing at.
Translation: "Don't look at ME, we're bandwagoning Yos!"
I asked you for a case, not to ignore me.
kuribo wrote:
Surye wrote: I'm not scared of dying, I'm afraid of two towns acting emotionally and rash and killing eachother. How am I not right? Has that not happened 3 times now?
Except you've tried to convince us many times that Yos is scum--- and yet he lives. If he's scum, you've had the power for quite awhile to kill him.
What is with your inane insistance on getting others to dayvigging without votes? I am not going to do it, stop trying to tempt others into doing it. In this game setup, there is
NO SCUMMIER ATTITUDE
. Period.

Lots of us have the power to kill lots of people, and a lot of people have stronger suspicions about others then mine of Yos. We don't do it because we're using logic and reason to formulate a consensus, not just blowing up our first suspect.
kuribo wrote:
Surye wrote: Me, or any other town. If I am voted, I will comply, but lets not have a 4th rash death is all I meant.
The constant "I'm willing to blow someone up if..." is scummy to me--- you're bluffing. You've done this at least twice now. Yosarian still lives, as do you, and you're clearly NOT willing to blow yourself up.
I've done this once, and you can believe me or not, but it's because someone stepped out of line, blew up before I could, and marked another townie down, he did exactly what you call for others to do over and over. Talk about scummy.
kuribo wrote:

kuribo wrote: This has been commented on nicely by PokerFace
Also, you're right, SCUM has no incentive to blow themselves up, and apparently neither do you.
kuribo wrote: Hi, pot? I'd like you to meet my friend kettle.
Surye wrote:So the score so far is that all Skitzer has done is lied, mislead, and lurked?

kuribo wrote: Hmm?
Surye wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:

def scum.

kuribo wrote: Again, you're just stirring up a pointless, baseless, and proofless WIFOM.
Surye wrote: That said, I'm willing to possibly use my dynamite when we come to a decision so that town does not need to risk any more people, as I doubt scum will attack me, they would lose a 1 for 2 game far too quickly. If anyone else wants to strike a light, I'm not trying to say not too, just that since I did, and cannot undo it, I'll try to put it to good use later.
kuribo wrote: Do what? How many times have I told you I will not just randomly explode whoever I feel like. I am going to get a case built with the rest of the town, and when we all agree who's going to die, that's the best course of action.
Surye wrote:I was scared I was going to be killed by town, yes. And? You do realize that's why we're losing right? Because that keeps happening? Any protown player would be afraid of being blown up by town.
Yet you've struck a light two days straight now. Know how you could prevent that? DON'T STRIKE A LIGHT AND DON'T CLAIM YOU'RE GOING TO BLOW UP WHOEVER WE WANT. Most of the town clearly wants YOU blown up.

He's accused people of OMGUS, and he's paranoidally (that isn't a word) attempted to deflect each and every suspicion against him while trying to shine it on anyone but himself.

And the funny thing is, I could probably keep going!
This was rather lame, it's just you repeating over and over:

"Okay, you blow someone else up so that we have a high chance of losing 3 townies to rash decisions, for the 5th time."

You just made it look like a big post to make it look like it has any weight, but it's just as baseless as the rest of your posts, and introducing nothing new.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:43 pm

Post by Surye »

Vote count is wrong, kuribo has 2 votes. Anyone want to put anymore on him to ensure that if I have to go, we take some scum out too?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:46 pm

Post by Surye »

EBWOP: Sorry, this quote nesting is killing me :P
kuribo wrote:

This has been commented on nicely by PokerFace
kuribo wrote: Also, you're right, SCUM has no incentive to blow themselves up, and apparently neither do you.
Hi, pot? I'd like you to meet my friend kettle.
kuribo wrote:

Hmm?
kuribo wrote:
Surye wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:

def scum.

Again, you're just stirring up a pointless, baseless, and proofless WIFOM.
kuribo wrote:
Do what? How many times have I told you I will not just randomly explode whoever I feel like. I am going to get a case built with the rest of the town, and when we all agree who's going to die, that's the best course of action.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 1:59 am

Post by kuribo »

WIFOM
this.

DYNAMITE: SURYE

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 2:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

Looking back there were actually 2 mistakes in my last vote count, my bad. And Surye only pointed out one of these.

Lit Vote Getter: Surye
-
(PokerFace, Elvis, Ergo, Kuribo,
Skitzer
) He should have waited for 7

Lit Vote Getter: Kuribo
-
(Surye, NabNab) He should have waited for 7

Skitzer still needs to post though since May 8th which was 6days ago and if I forgot to mention any other lurkers they need to speak too.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”