Newbie 612: Cancelled due to mod error

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed May 14, 2008 10:06 am

Post by Brandi »

I've seen the dice roll, but I don't know how to do it. :( Anyways, hi everyone !! I'm super excited to play with everyone :D
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Wed May 14, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Brandi »

Also, are we doing random votes yet? ^^;
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Wed May 14, 2008 10:22 am

Post by Brandi »

JamesThePhox wrote:
Original Roll String: 1d9 (STATIC)
1 9-Sided Dice: (7) = 7
Ooooh! Thats how you do it! Whats it supposed to be used for, do you know?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Wed May 14, 2008 10:26 am

Post by Brandi »

Oh I get it, thank you! I don't think I will use a dice to random vote though... I'll pick someone special to vote for
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #16 (isolation #4) » Wed May 14, 2008 10:30 am

Post by Brandi »

ok, I am going to vote for Strappado, because she has a badger avatar, and badgers are awesome! Just so you all know, I'm turning my random vote into a love vote. (It means I like you)

So Random Love
VOTE: strappado

Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger ...
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Wed May 14, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by Brandi »

J-man wrote:
Unvote, Vote: TartarianCerberus
for screwing up his hot link, its 612 not 621
Hehe, I noticed that too, I just didn't mention it... ^^;
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Wed May 14, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by Brandi »

I know who you are Dean =o He he, I happen to know that YOU'RE THE REASON WE HAD TO GET NEW ROLES D:

...But thats alright. It wasn't your fault ^^
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #31 (isolation #7) » Wed May 14, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by Brandi »

JamesThePhox wrote:Oh wow, Dean Harper plays multiple games on multiple accounts? Hardcore.
I think he does it so people can't get a meta on him? Or maybe he thinks that Mafia needs more Kirby.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #41 (isolation #8) » Thu May 15, 2008 7:42 am

Post by Brandi »

pmchugh wrote:I think this random dice thing is more scummy than just normal random voting. Its like you are trying to avoid connecting yourself with anyone and stop yourselves making slip ups. It also makes you look like you are trying to point out that your vote was properly random. Only scum are frightnened in these ways.

FOS anyone who used dice to vote.

unvote vote strappado
, for trying to vote this way and failing :lol:
I disagree. Especially with your insinuation that 'only scum' would do such a thing seeing as how JamesThePhox, babygirl86
and
Strappado all used the dice. In this game set up there are only 2 scum, yet the total people using the dice is 3. I
do
agree that the usage of the dice is rather pointless, seeing as how it takes all the fun away from the random voting stage. I think its better when everyone has a reason, despite how inane or ridiculous, because that makes random voting a bit more interesting than just "Oh the dice said this."

Regardless of that, I think that your reasonings for it being scummy are not very solid at all and the fact that you would point that out is slightly suspicious in my opinion. Anyone could decide to use a dice and not just because they are 'frightened scum.' Their reasonings could be as arbitrary as the dice themselves.

Therefore,
FOS: pmchugh

strappado wrote: Well, I'll be. Nevermind then, I wont use it.
I'll random
vote: Brandi
for changing her random vote to a "love vote" and solemnly swear to never again use the "dice" feature when random voting.
OMGUS! :P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #47 (isolation #9) » Thu May 15, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Brandi »

TartarianCerberus wrote:omg, the [q] doesn't work at mafiascum! ;)

its [ quote ] [ /quote ] (minus the spaces)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #52 (isolation #10) » Fri May 16, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Brandi »

strappado wrote:
FoS: TartarianCerberus
for putting me at L-2
I think we're all agreed on the dice roll thing. I dont know if I will think in future games that someone is scummy for using it, but I think it does take away some info that can be gained during the random stage, and town needs all the info they can get. Does anyone think a "love" vote takes away information that can be gained, or can that be just as useful later on?
Random votes are that, random. Just because I added on an extra word doesn't make it any more or less random. The only real reason I voted for you was because of your avatar. I just thought adding 'love' onto it would make the vote sound happier/cuter. (Much like the badger in your avatar!) :wink:
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #54 (isolation #11) » Fri May 16, 2008 6:27 am

Post by Brandi »

Okay. FIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. >:U
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #66 (isolation #12) » Fri May 16, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by Brandi »

I was a bit confused as to what to make of that little argument above at first, but W!nt3r made it slightly more clear with that last post.
W!nt3r wrote:It's not a matter of me agreeing or not, she (strappado) said that "I think we're all agreed on the dice roll thing." this is incorrect as, like she said, I did not give my input on said subject.

I fosed her for assuming "we" were in agreement.
I understand and agree that she was incorrect in her statement that everyone had agreed on the dice method when in fact everyone had not.

But how does that particular mistaken assumption make her suspicious?

W!nt3r wrote:I foSed you, because despite your scummy behavior, the first three votes on you were up to the point, random.
Really, what scummy behavior? I've seen no indication of such.

Also what is up with this:
I have made no move to vote you, nor have i posted anything to that effect, implying I have done so is hilarious.
When and if those votes are removed, I will vote for you so as to make clear that I was not jumping on a Random-phase wagon, and instead voting you based on my suspicions....
So first you say that she is in the wrong for assuming that you were going to vote for her, yet you turn around and say that once a few votes are removed from her you are going to vote for her? What is the point in that?

Sure she is being defensive, but you said it yourself:
You're making pointless banter that has nothing to do with game at hand.
If everything she is going on about has nothing to do with the game then what reasonings could you possibly have for finding her suspicious?
Instead, it would seem, I am the one making the attacks... Is this not the case? Please site my over reaction, so that I may be properly refuted.
You are over reacting in the sense that there was no point in
attacking
Strap in the first place. In fact it
seems
like you were looking for the tiniest most insignificant thing to expose in attempts to try to turn someone into lynch-bait.

It seems as though what strap said here-
strappado wrote: I'm at L-2, you FoS and unvote whoever you were voting... prepping yourself for a quickhammer if the opportunity arises?
-was indeed very plausible. I'm not saying specifically that those were your intentions, but it is very likely that they could have been. Obviously they wouldn't be your intentions any longer seeing as how she called you out on it.

W!nt3r wrote:Also, seeing as you have been l-2 for 24 hours without being hammered by scum gives me great insight on who is who in this group.
I wouldn't take that as insight at all. I don't think even a newbie scum would hammer someone so quickly at this point in time seeing as how they would have nothing to go on to back up their reasonings for hammering her, and would most definitely give themselves away if they did such. Also 24 hours really isn't that long. Not too many people have posted in that time frame and might not have even looked at what was going on...

But regardless, I do not see Strap as scummy in the least bit. I am however slightly suspicious of W!nt3r because of his over aggressiveness towards Strap without any valid reasonings for such.

That being said,
Unvote
. And W!nt3r, IGMEOY.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #68 (isolation #13) » Fri May 16, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by Brandi »

I was confused at first when you said He. Strappado is a girl ;P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #70 (isolation #14) » Fri May 16, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by Brandi »

Could you try using the
quote boxes
please? it makes things a lot easier ^_^;
W!nt3r wrote:I have to say that misrepresentation of information is a VERY BIG SCUM TELL, especially in noobie games, when players don't always make 2 or even 3 reads through a game thread. To misrepresent information, however vital, is deceptive to the other players. Deception is a tactic any scum will employ to play properly. Townies should have NO reason to misrepresent or deceive.
So by that logic, if a another player claims to be 18 years old but is really 16, then that is a scumtell? :P Since to you the vitality of the misrepresented information doesn't matter.

Also, would not a towns folk with a power role have a slight reason to be deceptive?

And why 'especially in noobie games' ? Wouldn't certain things be just as scummy in any other game as they are in newbie games?

Also I would see your point if Strap actually intended to deceive anyone. But she didn't. All she did was state that she was assured that everyone had agreed on something based on the previous responses in the thread. It was just a simple mistake on her part that she didn't take into account the others that had yet to express their opinions.

I think that you assuming that she is suspicious because of such is within the same reasoning of her assuming that you were preparing to hammer her when the opportunity came about.

Also (Man I say Also a lot), I would really like to see babygirl86 and J-man's opinions on recent discussions. Hopefully they can make some responses by tomorrow...
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #87 (isolation #15) » Sat May 17, 2008 8:07 am

Post by Brandi »

J-man wrote:
Also I would see your point if Strap actually intended to deceive anyone. But she didn't. All she did was state that she was assured that everyone had agreed on something based on the previous responses in the thread. It was just a simple mistake on her part that she didn't take into account the others that had yet to express their opinions.
That my friend is a very dangerous statement you just put out there you do realize what you have done by saying that don't you?
I don't really see how what I stated was 'dangerous' at all. Please elaborate. In fact I find it kind of odd that you would go out of your way to point something out and not explain what you were pointing out.
And tarta you contridicted yourself a little by saying that we were all over-reactigng and then voting w!nt3r for the same reasons that we suspected him.
I believe that TC was having a bit of trouble getting what he wanted to say across, because I was having a hard time understanding what he was getting at. Though his reaction seems similar to my initial reaction that "Everyone is over reacting." But one thing I don't understand is that it seems like he was trying to say that over reacting, or divulging into discussion over something supposedly insignificant is a scum tell, which I really don't think it is. (Though I'm not entirely sure if that is what he was getting at or not.)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #89 (isolation #16) » Sat May 17, 2008 8:17 am

Post by Brandi »

Dean Harper wrote:
Second, Winter, you need to start spelling wether right. You keep spelling it weather (just one of my pet-peeves).
It's spelled whether* =P
Dean Harper wrote:
TartarianCerberus wrote:Btw, before the change in roles, me and W!n were mafia together. Wouldn't be shocked if he still is. (My role changed, I swear)

I dont believe this helps you Tart or Winter's position as scum or town in any way.
Holy cow I totally missed that post. Tart I don't think that was something that needed to be brought up. I also don't believe W!nt3r would appreciate you saying that either. The fact that you said that two of you
were
scum makes it seem like you are indicating that there is no way you could be scum now because of the fact that we all received new roles. Which in a way would make you actually look very scummy... Because you are using irrelevant information that can't be properly argued to justify your innocence...
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #94 (isolation #17) » Sat May 17, 2008 10:10 pm

Post by Brandi »

Oh noes! Bye James. =[
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #100 (isolation #18) » Sun May 18, 2008 5:56 pm

Post by Brandi »

J-man you still haven't addressed the question that I have asked you. =/ I hope you're actually reading our posts. Its very important I think to read every post made in the game that you are in.... That way you know you can be thorough.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #101 (isolation #19) » Sun May 18, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by Brandi »

In
fact
I find it slightly scummy that you, J-man, have made a post only addressing the situation of W!nt3r. If someone asks you a question I think you are inclined to answer it. One would think that if someone was pro-town and cared to properly scum hunt they would make an effort to get a read up on everything that has been said before they attempt to say something. So are you just blatantly refusing to answer my question or do you just not care whether or not we find who the scum in this game is? Also if you are going to answer me here, I'd also like you to go back and answer my other question as well.

FOS: J-man
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #104 (isolation #20) » Sun May 18, 2008 7:47 pm

Post by Brandi »

... *is being completely ignored*
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #106 (isolation #21) » Sun May 18, 2008 11:41 pm

Post by Brandi »

J-man wrote:lol, Brandi seriously you find it scummy that i am ignoring you? pfft what ever you think.
Perhaps it is not entirely scummy to ignore another player. However, I strongly believe that doing such is anti-town, as well as a tad bit disrespectful;
especially
when you are being specifically addressed.
J-man wrote:the reason it was dangerous is because you have grouped yourself with strap basing your entire credibility upon him being pro-town, if he isn't you may have damned yourself. Something said with such certainty should be offered more carefully.
I'd like to mention first that, Strappado is a female. Someone before you referred to her as a male and was immediately corrected. Second, you are making about 0 sense with that statement. Again, here is what I said:
Brandi wrote:Also I would see your point if Strap actually intended to deceive anyone. But she didn't. All she did was state that she was assured that everyone had agreed on something based on the previous responses in the thread. It was just a simple mistake on her part that she didn't take into account the others that had yet to express their opinions.
I see no indication of me 'grouping' myself with Strap. I pointed out that she was not being intentionally deceitful and that she had made a simple mistake. Nothing in which I was referring to had anything to do with the certainty of her alignment. But regardless of such, if I did believe her to be town, which for now I am uncertain, that alone would not be enough basis to determine where my credibility lies.
J-man wrote:And i take offense to you implying that i am OMGUSn' lol
This is a game. There is no reason for getting offended by what other people say in relation to such. If someone implies something against you that you think is unjust and or false then it is only reasonable that you should make a proper attempt to correct them.

Also, I never implied you were OMGUS'ing. Where on earth did you get such an idea?
J-man wrote:women....
Honestly, what does my being a woman have to do with anything that I have previously stated?

I'd appreciate it if you would take some time to think about whats being said throughout this game. Being thorough and analyzing posts properly is very important and helpful to the town. If you allow yourself to be careless, the scum will pick up on that and use it towards their advantage. I'm only trying to offer constructive criticism here. If you are pro-town then you should want to be able to work positively and efficiently to properly find the scum. That can't really be done if you choose to ignore other players. I would think that in a game such as this communication would be vital.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #107 (isolation #22) » Mon May 19, 2008 12:20 am

Post by Brandi »

J-man wrote:in any case your beating a dead point winter. let it go.
I'd also like to address this statement of yours J, because I really don't understand what you're attempting to imply here. How exactly is W!nt3r 'beating a dead point'? He may have been repeatedly asking the same questions, but he was also repeatedly not getting any answers. So are you referring to something else?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #122 (isolation #23) » Mon May 19, 2008 10:48 am

Post by Brandi »

pmchugh wrote:'foam at the mouth for blood' isnt that a bit OTT?

'misogynistic' excuse my stupidness but I dont actually no what that means.
I'm not sure what OTT stands for but here is the definition of misogynistic:

(Taken from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/misogynistic)

mi·sog·y·ny
Audio Help /mɪˈsɒdʒəni, maɪ-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[mi-soj-uh-nee, mahy-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
hatred, dislike, or mistrust of women.

Compare misandry.

[Origin: 1650–60; < NL misogynia. See miso-, gyn-, -y3]

—Related forms
mi·sog·y·nic, mi·sog·y·nous,
mi·sog·y·nis·tic
, adjective
mi·sog·y·nist, noun

I don't think that W!nt3r is using big words just to make himself sound smart, since he is using them properly... He might just have a really big vocabulary you never know ^^;

pmchugh wrote:Saying just kill me is always a big scum tell.
I agree completely.
Major FOS: J-man.
I have to go make spaghetti right now for my family but I will come back and get a thorough read through before I decide if I'm going to place a vote on J-man.

Also, welcome TD! :)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #130 (isolation #24) » Mon May 19, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by Brandi »

Well I didn't really think you were being totally misogynistic. Tartar put you at L-2 while I was in the middle of making my post and I didn't notice till afterwards. I'm not sure if it would be a good move to put you at L-1 at this point in time. Thats something I'd have to really think about first.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #131 (isolation #25) » Mon May 19, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by Brandi »

Also there is nothing wrong with double posts. ;)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #132 (isolation #26) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by Brandi »

W!nt3r wrote:My mental lexicon transcends, tenfold, the passable American student's competence for verbal intellectual hold.
Sounds like poetry :D
TartarianCerberus wrote: I'm not trying to bandwagon. I read some of J-Man's recent posts and they are much more scummy than yours. (If I didn't do it already,
FoS: W!nt3r.
I'm not trying to leap on anything, but if I see someone acting scummy and think that they should be lynched, I will vote for them, regardless of the number of votes that they currently have.
Tartar, the point everyone is trying to make is that you are essentially just agreeing with what the majority says without stating any actual reasonings. Perhaps you seriously think that J-man is scummy as do a few others, but it would be better to show a bit of analysis other than just say "you're scummy."

I'm not too certain, but one reason why Tartar may not be divulging too much into discussion could be because he is new. I am new myself I suppose. (This is my first game) But I think all newbies play their first game differently. I'm not saying its anything good that hes not discussing as much, but I think that it
might
just be a newb-tell and not a scum-tell.

Something I think that is a little worse than only posting in favor of the majority's opinion is blatantly not posting at all.
Babygirl86
I hope to see some input from you soon. I know that school can be rough but just make sure that you don't forget about us! =]

J-man wrote:
J-man wrote:Oh and if you don't like the way of my play kill me, but I'll tell you this I am no more careful townie or scum, I generally like to post without knowing my alignment.
First of all this is likely my most honest statement and I am sorry if you can't understand how i post without knowing my alignment, maybe i am a forgetful person, or maybe i don't take this game a seriously as you do. the first part of the sentence pretty well falls under the same defense, if you lynch me it will be a mistake but i won't be alive to regret it, and so my honest statement still stands, If you don't like the way i play kill me. Scummy or not it is the truth.

Hooold on a second there J. Are you trying to say that you have purposely made it so that you do not know if you are in fact town or scum? If so then you are most definitely playing this game incorrectly. Thats not just being a bad townie, thats being a bad mafia player. However I do not see how this could be possible BECAUSE of the fact that you would have had to PICK UP YOUR ROLE PM for the mod to know that you have confirmed that you are playing in this game.

You say that you do not know your alignment yet you try to bring an appeal to emotion by saying: "if you lynch me it will be a mistake" How can you know this for sure if you just stated that you do not know yourself whether or not you are in fact town or scum? It seems that your 'honest statements' are not so honest. Also, telling the other players to kill you is BAD playing. If you were PRO TOWN then you would not want the town to mis-lynch. You would at least make an effort to PROPERLY defend yourself.

In any case, J-man, If you in fact do not know your alignment, (which I do not see how it is possible that you don't) it would be a good idea to go to your PMs and actually read what role you are supposed to be playing. Not knowing your alignment hinders game play for yourself as well as everyone else. =/
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #139 (isolation #27) » Tue May 20, 2008 10:26 am

Post by Brandi »

Tart, D: Im a girl :( Thank you for your input! I'm still waiting for a bit of input from a few other people before I make another huge post ^^;

MOD: THE NEW REPLACEMENT IS SUPPOSED TO BE REPLACEING JAMESTHEPHOX, right? Page 1 says: Td (Replacing J-man) when IM pretty sure that it should be Td (Replacing JamesThePhox) Also BayGirl86 has not posted for 3 days, how many days of inactivity should a person have till we can ask for a prod?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #140 (isolation #28) » Tue May 20, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Brandi »

Also you forgot to include Dean Harper into your scum o-meter =o
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #143 (isolation #29) » Tue May 20, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by Brandi »

*hugs* Good luck Babygirl. =)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #153 (isolation #30) » Wed May 21, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by Brandi »

Ok, Some definite red lights are going off in my head here. I can definitely see the possibility of both W!nt3r and J-man being scum now. Tartar... not so much. These last few posts make it quite clear and now I can properly form my analysis. Bear with me here, because this is very long, though I feel that it is very crucial that my points be taken into account. I'm going to cut this up into pieces as well as go way back to the first incident with Strappado.

W!nt3r VS Strappado

Note: The following is a major speculation and is most definitely open to debate. I am posting my interpretations as plausible reasonings under the assumption that W!nt3r and J-man are scum. If the indication of more scumminess from an/other player(s) arises then I will most definitely put some of my attention towards them. For now These two stand out above everyone else and I feel inclined to give my thoughts on the matter.

On Page 3 Strap made a post in regards to the potential scumminess of using a die for a random vote. W!nt3r jumped right onto that by claiming she was misrepresenting the town by saying:
W!nt3r wrote:we didn't agree on anything. The town collective group never said:
It is ok to use dice as a form of determining our initial, random votes.
The point is that Strap never claimed such a thing to begin with. All she did was state that she believed that we have all come to an agreement about the use of the dice. She never stated that everyone agreed on one thing specifically as W!nt3r had made it out to be.

She even restated such again in her response to W!nt3rs accusation:
Strappado wrote:But I got the feeling from those of us that did discuss it that we felt
similarly
:
diceroll is not much of a scumtell, but it's also not a good idea for town as it detracts from the information that can be gained from day1
What W!nt3r did was essentially Straw Manning at Strap in an attempt to build a suspicion about her. She was the first to state something that could be taken the wrong way and therefore his first target.
Mafia Wiki wrote:A "Straw man" argument (also called "setting up a straw man") involves
mis-characterizing your opponent's position in order to present a weaker argument than they have actually given
, thereby allowing you to defeat it. It usually involves
subtle changes to the given facts of the matter
, or minor changes to wording that lead to semantic differences in what is said.
After W!nt3r had claimed his suspicions, he then assumed control/authority by directing everyone to follow him by stating:
W!nt3r wrote: I think we have enough reactions here to start getting into thick, lively discussion... I'm retracting my initial arbitrary vote.
At first glance such a statement would seem very innocent. But it seems to me that he was only stating such to get everyone to agree with him. He mentioned "enough reactions" when in fact the ONLY reactions at that present time were those that were generated through his attacks against strap. Even if everyone didn't necessarily agree that Strap was being scummy just yet, if everyone could see something practical in his post then they'd be more inclined to blindly agree with him later on. It comes off to me as an attempt to smoke out those that are ill composed and least likely to formulate their own thesis's or think for themselves.. W!nt3r was moderately successful here. Given these reactions:
Strappado wrote:and you're right, it appears we are out of the random voting stage, so unvote
TartarianCerberus wrote:okey-dokey then (because my vote was mostly random too).

Unvote: strappado

W!nt3r was already currently dealing with strap, but without a doubt the fact that Tartar followed a long with W!nt3r without attempting to give any form of input showed to him that he would be a very easy target later on.

It was obvious from the get-go that W!nt3r had no real case against strap, which obviously provoked confusion for myself including pmchugh who stated:
pmchuch wrote:What are you two even arguing about? Whether or not we had all agreed if it was more scummy to use the dice to vote? if so then do you not agree winter? And if not why not.
W!nt3r retaliated to pmchughs confusion and accusations of defensiveness by indicating that Strappado never had an argument and that he was the attacker. He also stated that Strappado's posts were unneeded as well as misinformed.

These last two factors are examples of the logical fallacy "Argumentum ad Hominem" because of the fact that he was bringing up irrelevant factors into his reasonings. The fact that Strap was misinformed would not point to scummy behavior. The fact that Strap posted something irrelevant/unneeded, in this case, would neither point to scummy behavior. (Posting a definition is not scummy)

He claimed that Strap was being defensive and that he was the attacker, this is true.

He was correct in his indication that Strap had no argument, because he is the one that initiated the argument, not her. After his post I confronted him with many questions similar to what PM was stating, to which he responded:
W!nt3r wrote:Secondly I pushed it because it would get a reaction... reactions are used to find scum. I got reactions. Welcome to mafia.
This reasoning is yet another fallacy. "Because I pushed for a reaction and got one it means that I am scum hunting."

This statement is made under the assumption that such an act is purely pro-town where in this instance it is not because of one serious factor:
He was pushing for a reaction on an unfounded argument.

The initial argument was based on a misrepresented or at the very least a possibly misinterpreted statement in regards to Strappado.
There was no reason for Strappado
not
to defend herself, seeing as how there was no
real
case against her.

I'm going to cut off here for a second to direct attention to when J-man started coming into play. His reactions to W!nt3r as well as the game in general are very peculiar.

J-man VS W!nt3r????

J-man has been playing very badly since he started posting regularly. At first he didn't say much of anything at all until it became apparent that W!nt3r may have been onto something. Because of this, a long with further reasonings that I will address, I have come to the assumption that J-man could be newbie scum, and W!nt3r could be his slightly more advanced scum buddy.

J stayed moderately quiet for a while, until he felt the need to make some kind of accusation. The first accusation that J brings out there is one against me, and much like Wins accusation against Strap, it was a complete misrepresentation.
J-man wrote:
Brandi wrote:

That my friend is a very dangerous statement you just put out there you do realize what you have done by saying that don't you?
From this here it is apparent that he is trying to warrant an unfounded suspicion about me. However because of the fact that he did not even ATTEMPT to formulate any basis for his assumption he was unsuccessful and his accusation went slightly unnoticed.

J-man then attempts to make it seem like he supports yet at the same time is skeptical of W!nt3r by putting out there:
J-man wrote:About the whole W!nt3r baiting you guys, GJ winter you defiantly got the game rolling but mabye next time a little bait and switch would be more effective in drawing out the mafia.
and then later stating:
J-man wrote:I think that what
W!nt3r did was very well done and a very good move
, except maybe the part about overly protesting when he was called defensive.
He has set himself up in a very good place in the first pages making himself important through his many early posts. He has set himself up to be a powerful player, a good move for any player that feels confident either in his scum hunting
or townie impersonation.
To this(the red part) I would say: If you are going to imply that it possibly could be a townie impersonation, then you should spend less time complimenting and more time speculating. This goes out to the people complimenting me as well. I appreciate the fact that you think I am playing well, I wont argue it, but don't use that as an excuse to not question me. If you start to believe that some one in no way could be scum[[[unless you somehow have definite proof of otherwise, of course]]], then you may very well miss some vital indications of otherwise later on.

ANYWAY. J-man was blatantly building W!nt3r up by complimenting him on his game play. The only things that he brought up AGAINST him were things that were PREVIOUSLY BROUGHT UP by
others.
His 'skepticism' against W!nt3r was just him following the crowd. Perhaps he was intending to make it seem that he was contributing? Perhaps he was clandestinely intending to make W!nt3r seem like he could not be scum? Who knows. Maybe he genuinely DOES believe that W!nt3r is just a very good player, but that possibility alone is not enough to discard the possibility of otherwise. J-man seems to really switch off between supporting W!nt3r and being against W!nt3r very often.

After W!nt3r gives a reply, J-man infers that W!nt3r is beating a dead point. I am still not completely sure as to why he would even bother stating such. W!nt3r catches onto this and states his distaste for J-mans posts and then promptly votes him.

J-man then goes on in an attempt to defend himself, in a very incoherent manner. W!nt3r then continues to go on about how ridiculous and scummy/anti-town J-man is coming off. (which I agree with completely)

It would seem that W!nt3r was pretty certain that J-man was suspicious after what he had posted. But low and behold Tartar posted this:
TartarianCerberus wrote:
This is ridiculous...

Unvote: W!nt3r, Vote: J-Man (or td if Noriniel's replacing J-Man, I think he meant James), just for acting all-around scummy. Either he's mafia, or he's just horrible at making sens
Obviously here he was jumping on the bandwagon, which brings me to the third part of my elaborate post:

TarTarianCerberus = scum?

Here is where my head really turned. NOT because of the fact that Tartar went about agreeing with what the majority was focused on, but more so the fact that the focus was shifted from someone who was DEFINITELY MOST LIKELY TO BE SCUM onto someone who was POTENTIALLY BUT NOT VERY LIKELY TO BE SCUM.

W!nt3r is the first to note towards Tartars fallacy by stating:
W!nt3r wrote:@ Tartarian: Band-wagoning is rather unhelpful for your case should we go to day two with 2 dead townspeople.
Tartar had already much earlier made it apparent that he was not one to get too in depth by formulating any serious opinions and just going a long with what others had said. This is definitely not a good way to play, but in no way can I possibly understand how this makes him more scummy than someone who has claimed:

1)
J-man wrote:Oh and if you don't like the way of my play kill me
2)
J-man wrote:maybe i don't take this game a seriously as you do.
3)
J-man wrote:if you lynch me it will be a mistake but i won't be alive to regret it

Also WAY after the fact when W!nt3r posts here:
W!nt3r wrote:Confirm vote: TC Intent to lynch, no changing.

J-man IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWS UP SAYING THE SAME EXACT THING:
J-man wrote:I would also like to restate my intent to Lynch TC.
It seems to me that
J-man
is JUST AS MUCH INTO FOLLOWING THE CROWD AS TartarianCerberus. He initially voted him after the fact that others were already on his case. Seemingly somewhat in attempts to create a red herring to alter the focus from him onto TC. His reasonings made just as little sense as those of Tartar:
J-man wrote:I would also like to throw in on TartarianCerberus, (herefore referred to as TC) in as much as you find me scummy TC is at least as scummy I do not abide lurkers with out great reason, and I have found that my instinct in meat mafia (meat=rl) is often spot on, and just to remind you all re-Vote:TartarianCerberus
My point is, there is a serious case against J-man, and the only real case there is against TARTAR is that he has failed to properly prove why he agrees with the fact that J-man is scummy without restating things that have already been stated by other players.

I do not think that Tartar could NOT be scum, but I definitely think that J-man is DEFINITELY the MOST scummy player so far.

My above speculations point towards my opinion on how W!nt3r has been acting scummy, which is even more so shown with his last post:
W!nt3r wrote:Ok... On a re-read you've voted 5 people in 13 posts. twice you've wagoned, twice you've voteswitched based on "they both seem scummy, but because this one is attacking me, i'll vote him"

Confirm vote: TC Intent to lynch, no changing.
Pointing out that he has made 5 votes in his 13 posts is irrelevant. His first and second votes were BOTH random in the RANDOM STAGE. His 3rd vote was for you, his 4th for J-man and his 5th was back to you. He has only SERIOUSLY voted for 2 people. The only uncalled for vote he may have made was most likely the last one.

I'm sorry W!nt3r, but the fact that you have no intent on changing your vote and are pushing for a lynch on TARTAR unnerves me.

We NEVER got a read on JamesthePhox, and his replacement has YET TO SHOW UP. Babygirl86 has given us NOTHING to question yet. It almost seems unfair to push for a lynch so quickly without any serious input from all of the players. I know that Babygirl86 has her alibi for not posting, but that doesn't mean we can't rule her out as potential scum, REGARDLESS of what Strap brought up about her meta. Not to mention that J-man is unarguably more scummy than Tartar.

I think I'm going to end this post here for now, because I've touched on all the major things that I want to point out. I'll go about pointing out minor things later on. For now:

FOS: W!nt3r, TC

VOTE:J-man

Input. PLEASE. NO TL;DR. I know its TORTURE people. I promise to try to be less verbose in the future. Forgive me for any obvious redundancies/spelling/grammar issues, After typing all of this out and all of this analysis if I try to go back and make it perfect I'm going to make myself sick.<3

MOD: WHERE IS THE REPLACEMENT? =(
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #173 (isolation #31) » Thu May 22, 2008 9:40 am

Post by Brandi »

This is insane. I do not believe a single one of you who have claimed cop. Claiming cop Day 1 is asking to get yourself NKed, but with 3 claims I can only assume that 1 or 2 of you are scum, and 1 of you are just trying to throw in some confusion for the scum. I'm going to have to make another long ass reply aren't I? Since J-man was the first to claim cop then I am without a doubt certain that he is scum. A fake cop claim can never be good, and its obvious out of the 3 that have claimed that he is the least honest.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #174 (isolation #32) » Thu May 22, 2008 9:58 am

Post by Brandi »

you know what, then again, re reading...

MOD DID YOU SEND OUT MULTIPLE COP ROLES?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #175 (isolation #33) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:02 am

Post by Brandi »

I have a feeling that this game is going to end up starting over. =(
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #177 (isolation #34) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Brandi »

God I'm anxious to get word from the Mod... =( I want answers nowww....... I wonder where W!nt3r is~ I wonder will he make a cop claim too? Or will Dean? What about that guy who hasn't come back yet... I wonder if he is also a cop... who knows... Perhaps someone should actually PM the mod <_<
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #178 (isolation #35) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:14 am

Post by Brandi »

But Dean omg is it too late to
Unvote
? Because I think the mod made a very big mistake and we cant be lynching if we don't know if the whole entire set up is screwed.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #180 (isolation #36) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Brandi »

So you're not a cop then too?

Also the mod has been making tons of mistakes beforehand. Little mistakes yes, but I think its very likely.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #182 (isolation #37) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:21 am

Post by Brandi »

Also If you go back and count J-man isn't lynched.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #184 (isolation #38) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:22 am

Post by Brandi »

J-man either you are lying or you are just a really bad player. But I believe it to be an honest mistake by the Mod. Baby and Pm could both be telling the truth, they could have both gotten cop roles just like you, and probably some others as well.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #186 (isolation #39) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Brandi »

also J-man
YOU ARE NOT DEAD.

It'd be funny if the mod sent out multiple cop roles instead of vanilla roles, and the people who were supposed to get cop or doc got a vanilla and doc or something like that ;P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #188 (isolation #40) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Brandi »

man, this makes my 3 hour post completely worthless now because I was speculating on something completely messed up <_>
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #189 (isolation #41) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:28 am

Post by Brandi »

no J -an I was never against you at first and I'm just doing what a good townie does. You seemed very scummy so I pointed it out. No hard feelings J. =P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #190 (isolation #42) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Brandi »

This game is totally turning into a chat room.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #192 (isolation #43) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:32 am

Post by Brandi »

Not really lol. But I care about my game. So you're honestly a cop, eh? ;P If you are not I'm going to be very mad at you.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #194 (isolation #44) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:35 am

Post by Brandi »

Im going to stop posting bunches now. =( Mommy-er-the mod, will come and tell us if he made a mistake soon :o I'm 99% POSITIVE it was a mistake. If not, then we are going to have to do some SERIOUS back tracking
._.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #196 (isolation #45) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:39 am

Post by Brandi »

SHE*
=( Heck my avatar is a picture of me D:
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #198 (isolation #46) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Brandi »

Tart you are still voting W!nt3r yes? =P

I un-voted regardless. I'd rather wait.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #200 (isolation #47) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:47 am

Post by Brandi »

Post subject 148, Page 6:
TartarSauce wrote:(Btw Unvote: j-man, vote: W!nt3r, I keep changing my mind on which to vote for, the both seem pretty scummy).
This was your last vote. I think you FORGOT that you unvoted J-man and voted for W!nt3r. You never made another vote after that. ;P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #201 (isolation #48) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Brandi »

And darnit I keep posting. But I cant help it =(
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #205 (isolation #49) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Brandi »

Ok Guys Im 100% sure the mod messed up so here is my final analysis. First I'm going to claim.

I am SURPRISE:
COP
But I think that J-man, Babygirl86, PM are also cops.

W!nt3r hasnt claimed yet but Im PRETTY SURE that he is a cop too. Dean? He obviously doesn't think the mod messed up so he doesn't want to claim cop either, but Im PRETTY sure that he is a cop too. JamesThePhox was probably a COP TOO.

Tartar, from your recent posts I can tell that YOU are scum. And STRAPPADO is your scum buddy.

Final analysis:
STRAP AND TARTAR ARE SCUM BUDDIES, EVERYONE ELSE IS A COP.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #206 (isolation #50) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:53 am

Post by Brandi »

Ive only been in this one.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #209 (isolation #51) » Thu May 22, 2008 11:03 am

Post by Brandi »

you're a cop too? well it seemed scummy you were so anxious to get into night phase. Also your dialog with strap too. She was posting lots of WIFOM.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #210 (isolation #52) » Thu May 22, 2008 11:04 am

Post by Brandi »

I want to see W!nt3r come in here and be like: OMG WTF!?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #211 (isolation #53) » Thu May 22, 2008 11:07 am

Post by Brandi »

I didn't want to claim cop right away because I figured that those 3 people COULD be lying, but now that I think about it, I think they were being genuine. Baby was probably being a silent cop, and PM just seemed genuinely confused.

I never took into account that W!nt3r could be a cop when I was analyzing so he just seemed scummy to me. How could he be a cop if I knew that I was the cop? Anyway, I'm pretty sure that he is a cop too now. Sorry for over analyzing you W!nt3r. =(
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #212 (isolation #54) » Thu May 22, 2008 11:16 am

Post by Brandi »

This game, or at least the mod, should get an award or something.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #216 (isolation #55) » Thu May 22, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by Brandi »

I got doctor first, then cop. So the mod probably didn't mess up last time. But when the roles had to be sent out a SECOND time, thats probably where Norinel made a little mistake.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #217 (isolation #56) » Thu May 22, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by Brandi »

When we start over the game should be named: NEWBIE 612 VERSION 2.0 or something like that....
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #220 (isolation #57) » Thu May 22, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by Brandi »

Boo, hoo.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #221 (isolation #58) » Thu May 22, 2008 1:05 pm

Post by Brandi »

I liked it a lot, it was fun for my first game, though its never going to be finished. Maybe the next game will work out better XP
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #226 (isolation #59) » Thu May 22, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by Brandi »

So Strappado is the only one who hasn't claimed cop.

VOTE: STRAPPADO

DIE SCUM!!! LOL
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #227 (isolation #60) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by Brandi »

(maybe we are all cops eh?)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #228 (isolation #61) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by Brandi »

OMG I WAS TOTALLY EXCITED ABOUT BEING COP AS WELL D:
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #229 (isolation #62) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by Brandi »

strappado wrote:NO, I AM SPARTACUS!

OMG...so we have 3+ cops? I feel bad for the poor SOB's that got the mafia roles :lol:

Either Norinel made an oopsy, or we have two scum fake claiming... is there another possibility I'm missing?
Oh wait, Strap already claimed Sparticus. My bad.
unvote
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #230 (isolation #63) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by Brandi »

Spartacus*
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #232 (isolation #64) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by Brandi »

Who were the ICs again?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #234 (isolation #65) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by Brandi »

Thats what you GET for having a real life.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #235 (isolation #66) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by Brandi »

Brandi wrote:Who were the ICs again?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #237 (isolation #67) » Thu May 22, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by Brandi »

I know you were one, I checked the Newbie Queue and no one else said "/in as IC" James was /in as semi experienced though. The mod told me that Strap was not an IC because I originally noticed that You were in the game with 2 accs. I PMed the mod asking if there was some mistake because I was pretty sure you cant be in a game with yourself and an alt and the mod told me hed take care of it. Then before the game started the setup said that Strap was replacing YOU but in like the 4th post or so it said that Strap was replacing your alt. So I messaged the mod again asking if Strap was replacing you or your alt. I said "Dean right, since strap is an IC?" and the mod said "Strap isn't an IC" and that Strap was gonna replace your alt...

I think this game really only has 1 IC .__.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #239 (isolation #68) » Thu May 22, 2008 6:09 pm

Post by Brandi »

I won, awesome. :D
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #241 (isolation #69) » Thu May 22, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by Brandi »

I went to the Queue and did an /in for next. Maybe I will see some of you in the next game. ^___^
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #245 (isolation #70) » Thu May 22, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by Brandi »

Riiiiiiiight XD I wanna see Strap comment.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #247 (isolation #71) » Thu May 22, 2008 6:58 pm

Post by Brandi »

Also Tartar you LIED TO ME. But I knew you were lying. ;P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #249 (isolation #72) » Thu May 22, 2008 6:59 pm

Post by Brandi »

You, manipulate me? HAH.

I pretty much won the game J-man. =P

You were definitely the scummiest player out of everyone.

Also your arbitrary vote on TC at the beginning of the game proves NOTHING. I had an arbitrary vote on Strap at the beginning as well. ;)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #251 (isolation #73) » Thu May 22, 2008 7:01 pm

Post by Brandi »

td wrote:Actually, what's really interesting is that I got the townie PM as J-Man's role when Norinel asked me to replace.
I'm sure you would have done a better job of being pro-town. ;P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #255 (isolation #74) » Thu May 22, 2008 7:08 pm

Post by Brandi »

J-man wrote:its an interesting way to play when people are conditioned to assume everything is a lie at some level
LAL exists because a townie should never have to lie. It isn't an interesting way to play, its the
correct
way to play. The fact that you didn't lie is nothing special. NONE of the town lied. YOU are not the
only one
who was being honest. YOUR PLAY STYLE was scummy, that is why there were people on your case. You made MANY crucial errors. It had NOTHING to do with the fact that you were being
honest.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #256 (isolation #75) » Thu May 22, 2008 7:09 pm

Post by Brandi »

J-man wrote:yea but I stuck with and even if you didn't see the reasoning I would have traded my life for his at any point. I am just surprised that you were distracted by me so thoroughly.
You play like scum, you get treated like scum. Scummy behavior is very distracting.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #257 (isolation #76) » Thu May 22, 2008 7:12 pm

Post by Brandi »

You don't have to 'watch' this topic to access it easily. I'm pretty sure its close to the top of the Newbie game list. ;P Thats good to know though. I think W!nt3r should get a high five since hes the only one who attacked the real scum. Maybe he didn't consider Strap and TC as scum buddies like I concluded, but he still was aiming in the right direction during the game. =]

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”