Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:20 pm

Post by Wumbo »

I'm here. Been reading, just nothing is of interest.

nom nom epicmafia
"C'mon, ninja kick the damn rabbit!."
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:20 pm

Post by Wumbo »

Indeed I do.

unvote: Tom
btw. Lulz phase over, serious business now.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:19 pm

Post by Wumbo »

Nope. Still nothing of interest. :(

Just a small town blue, living in a scummy world.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:55 am

Post by Wumbo »

A decent defense to what? Three bandwagon votes based off the premise that I was lurking? Sorry, that's just not going to cut it for me. Oh noes I was reading and not posting to a Day 1 inactive thread.

Hardly the big picture, wouldn't you say?
You said this and did nothing in terms of serious business. I'm okay hopping on this wagon.
Oh, my bad. I wasn't aware there was anything serious going on.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:00 am

Post by Wumbo »

It was sarcasm.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Wumbo »

Hmmm. Looks like my death is coming up rather quickly. At any rate I hardly call an absurdly fast bandwagon "serious business" but we do need someone to lynch at the end of the day, I suppose.

FoS: Imaginality/Kenfucius
For reaction fishing. Kenfucius is more suspicious to me for continuing the bandwagon, but who knows. Not that I'm 100% on all the mafia members having already voted for me, but I have a pretty good feeling about it. The hammer of course, could be mafia as well. I was going to hammer myself to make a point but I think getting information out of the person who votes last is more important than my amusement.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Wumbo »

Also at StrangerCoug: already claimed, Journey style...
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:09 am

Post by Wumbo »

Just a small town blue, living in a scummy world.
I'm sorry, but it is my general belief that a 5 man bandwagon in the span of 12 hours is a little more than absurd. I could understand 2-3 votes, but moving it up to L-1 is a little silly. I'm not sure what kind of response the rest of the town so desires, but so far as helping the town it's provided very little information about any other player (except myself, of course) and is quite bothersome to me. Lurking is not purely a scum tell, and I'll laugh myself to the graveyard if I was ever so spiteful. And believe me, I am. But as I have stated before, I want a logical hammer.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:47 am

Post by Wumbo »

There's nothing about it. I know him IRL, so I just voted to mess with him. I dunno what to say other than that.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by Wumbo »

*shrugs* No particular reason. I figured more people would come in after and try to put more pressure on me, so I might as well have claimed. Also, I found it an amusing way to claim. Now that I think about it, it's mostly because I found it an amusing way to claim. But I did predict the bandwagon \o/
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by Wumbo »

At the risk of sounding more "scummy" by directing attention away from myself, I do think that we need to seriously look into any of the 6 who have put on a vote. I'm more than willing to die Day 1, I'm not a power role for the town, but if possible, dragging out my lynch for more information would be nice. Anyone who hammers without extended discussion would seem very scummy, at least to me.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by Wumbo »

I played in a game where a townie hammered himself just because, and that was wack.
Oh, I was so tempted.

And dark wingstalker, my aforementioned status is that way because even if I die, the town still has a chance to win. Information is also crucial for them to win.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:39 pm

Post by Wumbo »

Also, I'm slightly intrigued by your phrasing: "...even if I die, the town still has a chance to win. Information is also crucial for them to win," (my highlight) rather than "...for us to win."
Ho ho. If you would note the context in which I used the pronoun them, it was meant to distance myself from the rest of the town, as I would be watching from the graveyard and unable to contribute actively (i.e. be a part of the 'us'.) Not being pretentious here, just saying.

As for the early claim, damage done. I can't really say much more about that.

As for "not giving relevant information" earlier, damage also done. So I lurked while the thread was boring. I'm here defending myself and stating my reasons for lurking and inactivity, and yet you still want to harp on that? Go ahead. Bit of a broken record though.
Information in the way of posts discussing, challenging, arguing, making a case against someone, pointing out noteworthy reactions, etc. and so on, is useful, but for someone who (rightly) claims 'information is crucial for [town] to win', you weren't exactly contributing much along those lines earlier.
Sorry that I don't fish for things to say. I'm a bit of a blunt kind of guy and when something is of interest I will speak on it.

As for dark wingstalker, I think he may have just been overeager in casting a vote without really counting. I'm still suspicious of imaginality and Kenfucius at this point, but nhat does bring up a good point. So for now I'll harp on dark wing

vote: dark wingstalker

Not that it truly matters because I claimed early, but what was your purpose in bringing me to L-1? You offered nothing other than "that wasn't a good defense" when others at least posted something about their suspicions.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:52 pm

Post by Wumbo »

Well, that's just for you to find out now isn't it. :)
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:51 pm

Post by Wumbo »

Hooboy. A lot has happened.

My position on Dark remains the same. I did take into account the fact that he could have just misread a few things and miscalculated.

I do find it REALLY annoying that imaginality keeps harping me on posting.

I'm not dissappearing or anything. But I have a life outside of MS. :/
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:56 pm

Post by Wumbo »

EBWODP: Also, my stance on claiming early remains the same... take that for what you will. I did it cause I felt like it. Whether or not I outed a power role or am a power role myself, I found it necessary to do so. So take that for what you will once again.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:12 pm

Post by Wumbo »

The two are not always mutually exclusive, imaginality.

As before I stand by my point that I claimed early cause I figured I'd need to anyway (earlier post, #106) and also because I found claiming it with a Journey lyric to be particularly amusing.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by Wumbo »

As far as posting to attack and defend, this is Mafia, not a knitting circle. WTF am i supposed to do? Gossip and chit chat? We have dudes on here now talking about their gut feelings, so we'll see how far that gets us in the game.
I rather enjoy knitting.

I wasn't saying that mafia never hammer, or that they do. I was merely stating that I would be wary of someone who came in to quicklynch, or tried to, after I was put at L-1 or even L-2. To put it any other way is indeed a wifom that can't be used. My warning was just a precaution.

I'm gonna

unvote: Dark WingStalker

for now. I didn't give a 12 hour ultimatum, but I suppose he's spoken his peace enough for me to take alleviate some pressure.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Wumbo »

Contradictory? I think not good sir...

At any rate, welcome.

I don't believe that lurking is necessarily a bad thing, especially on a day 1 situation. I mean, I lurked for a little while, and look where that got me. So for now I'll stay off Chenhsi's back unless something happens.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:51 am

Post by Wumbo »

Look where it got you? It got you almost self-lynched! How does that
make lurking good? Your logic keeps confounding me, good sir
It allowed me to read other's actions until I was called on it. Lurking =/= scum. It is a viable tactic early in the game. When you are forced to come out then you can do so at your wish.
1) Do you think that Chenhsi is town? And what exactly could happen if he doesn't post?
2) Another thing I keep wondering: what is so tempting about quicklynching yourself?
1. I have no opinion on Chenhsi. He could be town or he could be mafia. If I were put into a position where I would pick whether or not he was guilty, I'd say nay.

2. Amusement. Ehehehehe.
3) Could you explain your vote for DarkWing a bit more?
Sure. At first the pressure was on him as people questioned why he put me at L-1, and I was suspicious, but then I realized that I had just hammered two townies in my first game, so I backed off a little bit.

The fact that I voted him regardless of his eagerness is not contradictory to my intentions. I'm a man of my word. While he seems eager, it seems logical to me to continue a little bit of pressure on him to make him talk. You are assuming that a vote means that I think he's guilty. Perhaps he is, perhaps he isn't.

I just want him to sing.
4) What exactly in DWS' defense convinced you to unvote?
He has a beautiful singing voice. Eunuch, probably.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by Wumbo »

Vote: Wumbo Because he's being an idiot, and one idiot per game is more than enough.

Ahahaha..oohooohhohoho...hehehehehe...

Your ad hominem amuses me.

I've done nothing to warrant an attack on my character, good sir. And I would suggest you refrain from making such attacks, as they're rather trite and offer no real help to the game.

Now, compose yourself and explain your vote.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Wumbo »

@_@

Quiite a bit has happened...

*reads*
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:45 am

Post by Wumbo »

My top 3 are:

Cass
DWS
Inspector Godot
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:49 pm

Post by Wumbo »

If max is claiming cop, then my suspicions are definitely toward Chenhsi. I thought his cop claim was iffy but I saw no counterclaims till now.

vote: Chenhsi
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:29 pm

Post by Wumbo »

It seems strange that there would be two cops in a game.

I'm not really inclined to vote DWS at the moment as it could be a mafia setup, or max could have weird sanity issues.

At any rate, night all. I'll look into this more tomorrow morning.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:22 am

Post by Wumbo »

I think there is a serious problem with investigating yourself.

Why do we trust someone to "investigate themselves" and bring back a true report? It just doesn't make sense for us to keep the ball in max's court. Telling him to investigate himself gives him too much power to do what he wishes, even if he is town. I don't know, there could be sanity issues, but he could be lying. So even if he posts a guilty report on himself, it doesn't mean he's insane/paranoid.

DWS has 4 votes so let's talk this out some more. DWS, you're on the chopping block mate.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:05 am

Post by Wumbo »

What the nuts. This is crazy XD

Anyway, yes I was at home last night. I'm nilla townie as I always claimed, though it's a shame they didn't fall for my power role bid.

I don't get it though. Inspector Godot claims he investigated me, and nhat claims Godot killed imaginality?

I'm not sure I believe the forensic investigator claim. But then again it's pretty convenient for Godot to claim that he investigated me. :p
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by Wumbo »

Oh dear.

I'm here.

StrangerCoug is awfully fidgety. I don't understand the self votes.

I'll be back with discussion tomorrow.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Wumbo »

Coming back in, yes, I'm just a blue, thank God. I don't think I would be keeping up any better otherwise.

I find it hard to believe there's a tracker in a 4 cop game, but that's just me.

We're not at LYLO or MYLO because 2 mafia are dead, so I'm up for letting the cop do his actions and find out his sanity and/or having tracker track, but then again it's easy to fake your investigations, especially if tracker is lying.

I
fos: StrangerCoug
for now. I thought the self vote was really strange.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:56 am

Post by Wumbo »

*shrugs* I don't know what you guys expect out of me other than contributing who I think is scum, which at this point is fairly solidly SC to me, though Cass' continued push against me is becoming rather tiring and borderline suspicious.

I don't have reports or anything to back up my thoughts and there are others who would better decide this.

All I will say is that don't forget that imaginality was also a townie. I also don't think it's LYLO or MYLO because we have killed two scum and there has to be only one left, otherwise the mafia could force a no lynch and win that way (5 people left)

To be honest I'm kind of tired of being accused. It's boring. We could bring it to LYLO next round by using the mislynch on me. I don't mind and at this point I would prefer it. Being blue when everyone else alive has some form of investigative power is very confusing.

vote: StrangerCoug

FoS: Cass
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:01 am

Post by Wumbo »

EBYWODP

whoops, my apologies. 6 are alive, not 5. So it is possible for 2 mafia to be alive.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:05 am

Post by Wumbo »

You're voting me because you're tired of being accused? This screams of scum backed into a corner.
No. I said I'm tired of being accused. I didn't say that was why I voted you. My suspicions on you are from your previous posts where you vote Batt, unvote, vote yourself, unvote, then say "i messed up." I just don't understand that play at all. It's not scum and it's not town, so naturally it is the most suspicious. If you read my posts in chronological order you will have seen that I brought this up previously, but at that point I just FOS'd you. The change in the last post was that I actually voted you.

Also I find it a little hard to believe that there is no sane cop.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:29 am

Post by Wumbo »

I went back and reread, and though I still find the tracker role hard to believe, I'm willing to overlook Stranger's suspicious behavior in favor of a Cass/geratihm lynch.

Cass' "let's end this today" seems kind of strange to me.

But the biggest problem I have right now, as I look back, is with geratihm's blue claim. There's a cop claim, a tracker claim, and two blue claims. With imaginality being a dead blue already I find it hard to believe that gera is a blue.

Can anyone tell me what Cass claimed? I seem to have missed that somewhere.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:34 am

Post by Wumbo »

EBWODP:

I'm willing to die. For serious. In the end I think it might be more useful to the town if everyone didn't have their investigations on me. ;D

unvote: StrangerCoug

I'm not going to vote myself quite yet as it could easily be a speedlynch. I doubt there are four mafia in an 11 person game, so I really think it is crucial to think over this mislynch. If the town wants it I'll agree to it simply for simplicity's sake. But My major suspicions are:

StrangerCoug
Cass
geratihm

Something just doesn't add up with them.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:23 am

Post by Wumbo »

It actually makes sense. Mafia will have likely claimed blue as it is the easiest role to claim and the easiest way to fly under the radar. I find it logical that if everyone else's role claims are true, then the mafia has to be somewhere in the blue claims. Lynching me is probably better for town anyway. Too many people have suspicions on me.

In the meantime, however,
vote: Cass

My suspicions still stand. Though I think Cass and geratihm have pulled ahead of SC.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:23 am

Post by Wumbo »

EBWODP:

Looking back on the thread, here are roles that are in the game currently:

Roleblocker (SC got roleblocked n2)
Tracker (SC)
Cop (N/P/I? Batt)
1 "confirmed" blue (Litral)
3 unconfirmed blues (Myself, geraintm, Cass)

If there is no town roleblocker claim, then that means the mafia has a roleblocker or SC is lying, which means he's scum and Litral is possibly scum.

Cass' posts always rub me the wrong way. They seem rather antsy and her coming in with a vendetta against chenshi already was a bit problematic. Cass also seems very keen on attacking people who already have suspicion cast upon them (myself, DWS, max at certain points), even more so than town discussion would normally warrant. Also the various ad hominems were frankly rather annoying.

I'm leaving the vote up on Cass for the moment just to let her talk. I have my reasons to believe that she is scum, but I think in the end my reason to believe that she is town is stronger, especially since I've reread. I'll leave the case out for now.

Geraintm is also pretty high up on the list because of a general lack of activity. The town seemed pretty satisfied with attacking me for not posting much... go back and take a look at what geraintm's posted. And now he comes in with a "i think i might vote for you because there's no one better?"

SC's posts continue to rub me the wrong way, but I've already stated my reasons for not believing him.

I would support Litral's idea for a no lynch, but I honestly think it's better to get me out of the way.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:07 pm

Post by Wumbo »

I would be far more happy with that as my suspicion with SC hasn't really diminished much.

And yes I voted Cass even though in the end I thought she could be town. She was antsy to kill DWS though it could have just been that she wanted to kill him to look innocent. I just voted to make it 2v2 for votes and to have her talk as well.

My reason for geraintm is that "no one better" is an awfully vague reason to vote, and keeps you conveniently just out of the fray.

I'm not gonna make excuses about my Day 1 play. I didn't and still don't have much forum mafia experience. But the votes on me weren't all that important till the bandwagon was about to start. I've said it before and I'll say it again that lurking is not necessarily bad on a slow Day 1. Hell, Litral pulled the same stunt later on in the thread "I'm reading, but not participating in this discussion" and absolutely NOTHING happened to him. ;D I wasn't the only one: I just happened to say it out loud. I'll know to keep my mouth shut next time.

Also, your last bit of evidence, SC, doesn't inherently show scum play or anti town play. You just offered a bit of evidence from the random vote phase -_-. If I presented my case that nhat was scum because he voted geraintm Day 1 for having a weird avatar it would be laughable. The situations are similar.

I'm glad Batt believes me. XD I wuold have been inclined to vote myself and put it at L-1 but there's someone who doesn't want me to. Woo.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by Wumbo »

1) it's my birthday
2) i'm goin drinking

post stuff later

XD
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:09 am

Post by Wumbo »

Well then.

unvote;

vote: no lynch

Seems to be the best option.

I'll be v/la for most of the week as classes are starting and so is fraternity rush.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:36 am

Post by Wumbo »

I said again, I wanted to get lynched because it would end the suspicion on me. But the argument against lynching anyone was fairly convincing.

A no lynch would result in one person being killed in this phase (either myself or SC). That leaves 5 alive going into the next phase. Lets say I died. If SC is scum, she can claim Cass targetted me last night. You lynch Cass and she SC lied. The next day Litral is dead. The remaining players are Geraintm, SC, and Wumbo. If there are two scum left then it's game over. If it's there's one then it's a town win.
Interesting that Litral died..

Living players

SC
Batt
Wumbo
geraintm
Cass
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:38 am

Post by Wumbo »

thought i posted v/la due to college, my posting ability will come back after this weekend due to fraternity rush being over.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Wumbo »

I'm still leaning toward SC for reasons already stated.

Sorry, I'm really really out of this game. Just posting to make sure the inactivity thing doesn't irk people again.

I am tempted to hammer him, but I think I'll wait and see.

v/la again this weekend, going on a road trip :/
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:55 am

Post by Wumbo »

Wait to see what others said.

Which wasn't much, unfortunately.

I still prefer an SC lynch over a Cass lynch, though both rub me the wrong way. I find it hard to believe that SC isn't dead, however. I think the night kill choice is strange in itself... killing a claimed blue with no suspicion on him rather than a cop or tracker.. and tracker claiming blocked..
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:33 pm

Post by Wumbo »

yay time. I meant to come back before the hammer was cast :(

I concur with a no lynch vote. It is not beneficial for us to do anything now. Just make the mafia kill so that we aren't cluttered with attacks on the last day of x player lynched y player incorrectly. It's a deliberate tactic to hide under the shroud of misinformation.

Also, told you SC was scum. Boo freaking yah.

vote: No Lynch
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:08 am

Post by Wumbo »

Posting from class, lmao.

I'm 1-1 for scum... could have sworn that Cass was the last scum.

At any rate, I've had doubts about Geraintm, especially in the last few days as I notice he continued to harp on my posting while simultaneously doing the same thing. But Batt coming out that strongly in my favor in the past, while appreciated, could be just a ploy to win my trust...
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:11 am

Post by Wumbo »

EBWODP: Now that I think about it, actually, pre-re-read, I definitely want to go with geraintm. I don't recall him bringing any light to the SC situation other than himself and Cass (who is town) wanting to kill me instead of SC. Batt consistently fought SC.

I'm going to refrain from casting a vote until everyone else speaks again, though.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by Wumbo »

I'm gonna go ahead and do it now.

vote: geraintm

I stake my claim on the fact that Batt's not pulling the wool over my eyes. If he is, then that's a job damn well done. I've looked back and SC and Batt fought just as much as me and SC did. Geraintm continued to bring up my lack of involvement even though it became clear by the end of the game that I was very much involved.

Good luck town XD
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Wumbo »

Posting from class so you know I'm alive. XD
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by Wumbo »

But of course! I actually don't have any homework tonight... woo

I don't see any dialogue in any of your posts that would lead me to believe that you are scum. I toyed with the idea that you're just a really intelligent scum player, and the sacrifice on SC was to gain my trust, but we fought far too long for it to add up.

Gerain on the other hand, uses the same tired logic from the beginning of the game. I came into forum mafia not knowing a lot of how it went down, and as you can see, my playstyle has drastically, dare i say, improved, since the start of the game. I don't "lurk" per se anymore, yet gerain continues to bring up the point which I think by now is moot. His posts have little if any relevance to the issue at hand and are at most vague blanket statements.

Also, this line bugs me:
i hate being so frustrated that the game could end up as a waste of time after this long.
Maybe he's just a blue that comes off as particularly scummy, as Cass did. But I'm gonna stick with my gut and my reasoning... it's been pretty solid so far. The vote'll stay.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:24 am

Post by Wumbo »

HOORAY! SCUM WINS! SCUM WINS!

Just kidding. Town wins. I think.
Wumbo
Wumbo
Goon
Wumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:07 am

Post by Wumbo »

Woot woot!

I didn't know DWS was scum, but at least I got SC and Geraintm XD

I could have sworn Cass was scum, though. How did you know she was town, batt?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”