Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11350 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 11348, Dannflor wrote:From your perspective, on the off chance that I am town, why wouldn't you want to help me see that you are town?
You mean like in all the times I started talking to you and you said "I'll get to that later" or outright ignored me? Or where you said you wanted to talk about reads but then never asked me about any actual reads?

The thing is you keep *finding* reasons why I'm town, and then two posts later you decide I'm not again when the reads of other people in the town change or something else happens like my read of you changes. I don't feel like you've approached me in good faith at all this game. You use random AtE arguing my posts are bullshit when you want to scumread me and then fabricate meta when you want to downplay your push.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11351 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 11341, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like outside of possibly mastina what has Krazy pushed? Dann and me iirc, which have been conveniently timed and OMGUSy pushed all the way through as I have seen them.
Where is this coming from? Weren't you townreading me for the entire game since day 1? Why was this not a problem then?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11352 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

Like there's enough people pushing me that some must be town in addition to Ali but it's pretty obvious there's an attempted scum dogpile in mylo.
vote conspiracy
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #11353 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 11350, Krazy wrote:
In post 11348, Dannflor wrote:From your perspective, on the off chance that I am town, why wouldn't you want to help me see that you are town?
You mean like in all the times I started talking to you and you said "I'll get to that later" or outright ignored me? Or where you said you wanted to talk about reads but then never asked me about any actual reads?

The thing is you keep *finding* reasons why I'm town, and then two posts later you decide I'm not again when the reads of other people in the town change or something else happens like my read of you changes. I don't feel like you've approached me in good faith at all this game. You use random AtE arguing my posts are bullshit when you want to scumread me and then fabricate meta when you want to downplay your push.
The progression was

1. I asked you for a reads list because I was uncertain about your slot
2. You took a while but eventually posted said reads list
3. I thought said reads list was scummy when combined with your other posts and then cased it.
4. You responded by saying "ok dann is scum."

Like, I'm sorry I haven't been the absolute best at interacting with you all game. But you can hardly say I was the one who started engaging in bad faith.

I also think saying "You use random AtE" to dismiss your posts and scum read you shows you are either purposefully not trying to see my perspective or you are unintentionally twisting my posts to fit your narrative.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11354 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 11346, Dannflor wrote:why are these shit posts a part of your case

Why is it A GUILTY all of a sudden when you shrugged it off so many times before
In post 7534, popsofctown wrote:because you don't crumb and a mechanical action by discussing TR or SR
you discuss shit orthogonal to that because you are communicating a special action
did 222222 ppl miss this
The whole point of that line of discussion was whether you were Ank's guilty via Buffy being the crumb and you tried to downplay it with a joke
vote conspiracy
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11355 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 11352, Krazy wrote:Like there's enough people pushing me that some must be town in addition to Ali but it's pretty obvious there's an attempted scum dogpile in mylo.
Yes I am the one using random AtE
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11356 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 11354, Krazy wrote:
In post 11346, Dannflor wrote:why are these shit posts a part of your case

Why is it A GUILTY all of a sudden when you shrugged it off so many times before
In post 7534, popsofctown wrote:because you don't crumb and a mechanical action by discussing TR or SR
you discuss shit orthogonal to that because you are communicating a special action
did 222222 ppl miss this
The whole point of that line of discussion was whether you were Ank's guilty via Buffy being the crumb and you tried to downplay it with a joke
I mean...

What do you expect me to say

I know it's not a guilty

Why would Ank choose Buffy other than that it was a joke

since that's what it was

You're failing to see things from my perspective
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #11357 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 11351, Krazy wrote:
In post 11341, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like outside of possibly mastina what has Krazy pushed? Dann and me iirc, which have been conveniently timed and OMGUSy pushed all the way through as I have seen them.
Where is this coming from? Weren't you townreading me for the entire game since day 1? Why was this not a problem then?
I have been re-entertaining my suspicion of you since Titus flipped town following mastina, and I realized that from my limited vantage you have very little pushes you have pursued unless enticed by an agenda.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #11358 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 11349, Krazy wrote:
In post 11337, Wooper wrote:@Krazzy
simple question: where's this read been?
You mean the read I was talking about when Alisae decided that I was scum and that I didn't want to play the game?
what
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11359 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 11353, Dannflor wrote:3. I thought said reads list was scummy when combined with your other posts and then cased it.

Like, I'm sorry I haven't been the absolute best at interacting with you all game. But you can hardly say I was the one who started engaging in bad faith.
You assumed that me saying "dann is scum" was an OMGUS -- you were trying to poison the well against me. You didn't ask, "okay why am I scum?" You didn't ask for a deeper interaction. You made a knee-jerk reaction to my accusation.

I play with Nancy a lot. Nancy's early game scumreads can be very strong, and one of the main things she does is she *prioritizes* people that scumread her. Here's the thing Dann. I know I am town. That is the one thing I know in this game with certainty. So if someone is scumreading me, they are statistically more likely to be scum. "OMGUS" is not a defense and you going there *immediately* is scummy. I didn't say you were scum because you scumread me. I said you were scum. And you were scum because of tone, something you didn't bother to push on. Instead you hid behind OMGUS.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11360 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 11358, Wooper wrote:what
Oh I'm sorry were you too busy accusing me of hiding behind mech to notice that I was trying to talk to people that explicitly townread both Mena and Dann?

At this point we want a full solve, and anyone who is just transparently ignoring Ank's guilty at this point is way more likely to be in a scum team. Pink Ball ignoring a mech guilty this far into the game seems very much at odds with his play in Anime Upick, in addition to his otherwise bizarre actions.

For me the question is "who is continuing to try to protect Dan and Mena" but apparently if I ask someone a fucking question then I guess I'm not leading a lynch and therefore don't want to play the game which is what Ali has decided to start repeating every other page
vote conspiracy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11361 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 11359, Krazy wrote:
In post 11353, Dannflor wrote:3. I thought said reads list was scummy when combined with your other posts and then cased it.

You assumed that me saying "dann is scum" was an OMGUS -- you were trying to poison the well against me. You didn't ask, "okay why am I scum?" You didn't ask for a deeper interaction. You made a knee-jerk reaction to my accusation.

I play with Nancy a lot. Nancy's early game scumreads can be very strong, and one of the main things she does is she *prioritizes* people that scumread her. Here's the thing Dann. I know I am town. That is the one thing I know in this game with certainty. So if someone is scumreading me, they are statistically more likely to be scum. "OMGUS" is not a defense and you going there *immediately* is scummy. I didn't say you were scum because you scumread me. I said you were scum. And you were scum because of tone, something you didn't bother to push on. Instead you hid behind OMGUS.
It doesn't matter what you say about your actions, it matters what your actions are and how they reflect on you. As I see it your actions are self motivated by defense and reflect poorly on you.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11362 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by Krazy »

So yeah Duck I'm curious about what in the mid 440s made you decide I was scum?

If it was me getting frustrated with Ali let me tell you dealing with Boon as IC also pissed me off and I didn't do particularly well with Hopkirk in ircher's larger normal either. I find it very frustrating to interact with mech confirmed town flipping their reads on me because I have no doubt about them being scum so they must just be wrong, and dealing with someone who is wrong when I am trying to solve or sort is annoying af.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11363 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 11361, Gamma Emerald wrote:It doesn't matter what you say about your actions, it matters what your actions are and how they reflect on you. As I see it your actions are self motivated by defense and reflect poorly on you.
Yeah and then you reconsidered that interpretation of the day 1 exchange for the entire game but now you are flipping your read again because?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11364 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 11303, Dannflor wrote:that pop in
Dann: "You're not solving me in bad faith"

Krazy starts posting

Dann: "lol pop in"

sure Dann, this is definitely how you play town :roll:
vote conspiracy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11365 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 11363, Krazy wrote:
In post 11361, Gamma Emerald wrote:It doesn't matter what you say about your actions, it matters what your actions are and how they reflect on you. As I see it your actions are self motivated by defense and reflect poorly on you.
Yeah and then you reconsidered that interpretation of the day 1 exchange for the entire game but now you are flipping your read again because?
Because I was stayed by your behavior in Heart of Light and Shadow, but I don't feel like that is as meaningful, and mastina and Titus flipping town makes me feel you are sketchy again.
<Embrace The Void>

Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11366 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 11283, Wooper wrote:your read on krazzy is stupid.
this is a fucking incredible post and I'm like disinclined to believe duck takes this tone or tact as town even if he is frustrated. I could be wrong since this doesn't easily match the misdirecting tone duck usually works through as scum but it's still too jarring to ignore

Dann - Mena - Pink Ball - Duck is 4
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11367 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 11365, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because I was stayed by your behavior in Heart of Light and Shadow, but I don't feel like that is as meaningful, and mastina and Titus flipping town makes me feel you are sketchy again.
The same Titus that hooded me so we could talk and then shot pops over me?
vote conspiracy
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11368 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 11359, Krazy wrote:You assumed that me saying "dann is scum" was an OMGUS -- you were trying to poison the well against me. You didn't ask, "okay why am I scum?" You didn't ask for a deeper interaction. You made a knee-jerk reaction to my accusation.
I don't think the interpretation of it as an OMGUS was entirely off base. I also did say I would want you to detail how you came to that read in order for me to town read you.

idk man I feel like you're just misrepping me
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11369 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 11360, Krazy wrote:transparently ignoring Ank's guilty
Like actually

when the fuck did this become a guilty for you

Your initial reaction to pops was

"eh seems like it could be a meme"
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11370 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 11364, Krazy wrote:
In post 11303, Dannflor wrote:that pop in
Dann: "You're not solving me in bad faith"

Krazy starts posting

Dann: "lol pop in"

sure Dann, this is definitely how you play town :roll:
KRAZY

YOUR 'POSTING'

WAS

"LOL DANN IS WOLFING"

THAT'S NOT TOWN POSTING

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY TO THAT

if you're town you are confbiasing to the extreme here and it's actually ridiculous
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11371 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 11356, Dannflor wrote:I know it's not a guilty

why would Ank choose movies when she doesn't even watch them

but okay, why if you are town, are you not pushing Mena? Who else could she have plausibly hid behind?

Like you continue to want to just drop it altogether but this is mylo and there is no reason to argue that it's a bad time to talk about a mech guilty
vote conspiracy
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11372 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I didn't say "lol pop in" after you started making posts with content

instead I actually started responding to stuff and talking with you

please stop misrepping me jesus
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11373 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 11370, Dannflor wrote:THAT'S NOT TOWN POSTING

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY TO THAT

if you're town you are confbiasing to the extreme here and it's actually ridiculous
you came in and said that I stopped tunneling you for political reasons when MASTINA was happening

that's so insane and laughable I refuse to believe you would drop that shade as town dude, there's no way. That's such a gross and incomprehensible misrepresentation it frankly is astonishing.
vote conspiracy
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11374 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 11371, Krazy wrote:
In post 11356, Dannflor wrote:I know it's not a guilty

why would Ank choose movies when she doesn't even watch them

but okay, why if you are town, are you not pushing Mena? Who else could she have plausibly hid behind?

Like you continue to want to just drop it altogether but this is mylo and there is no reason to argue that it's a bad time to talk about a mech guilty
I am pushing Mena

read my posts maybe

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”