Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Reundo »

In post 2421, Hectic wrote:I'm pretty much writing off Ruendo as town here, but maybe that's a bad idea.
Also, it's pinging me how before this you haven't even really suspected me much at all, and I get the feeling you've been buddying me.

Oh, and just a side-note my name's actually spelled Reundo. Don't know if that was intentional or not.
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Reundo »

In post 2422, davesaz wrote: Dunn pushed so hard (relative to Dunn in general) on there being too many protectives but I don't remember if he just paid it lip service or if he acted on that push. If he really thought there were too many then he should have been there trying to get one of the claims lynched. It could be a fake protest though, the logic he was using to say too many protectives was suspect at best -- not all of them are active at once and with a half vig in play town benefits from an extra half protective. It's a nice cozy rocking chair in any case, I could totally see this as being scum.
Did you like not catch Dunn hard-pushing Dolly or something?? This is a really weird reason to be scum-reading him in general...
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Reundo »

So coming into today I thought the team was likely davesaz/Dunn but that's a little mmmm considering davesaz's now pushing Dunn apparently, but on the other hand I don't think it's a very convincing push either. I think it's a bit more likely dave would push on Hectic if that was the team but I don't think a bus is entirely implausible either considering Hectic also threw that team out earlier. Actually, I think it's a bit weird dave didn't mention Hectic's hammer at all in his read of him considering that's literally the only thing that was talked about today, but I'm doubting they're a team together. I'm leaning towards dave/Dunn atm, but I'd need to re-read the game again later. It's either that or Hectic/Dunn, and maybe it could be dave/Mena too but I'm thinking Mena's probably town.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 2426, Reundo wrote:
In post 2422, davesaz wrote: Dunn pushed so hard (relative to Dunn in general) on there being too many protectives but I don't remember if he just paid it lip service or if he acted on that push. If he really thought there were too many then he should have been there trying to get one of the claims lynched. It could be a fake protest though, the logic he was using to say too many protectives was suspect at best -- not all of them are active at once and with a half vig in play town benefits from an extra half protective. It's a nice cozy rocking chair in any case, I could totally see this as being scum.
Did you like not catch Dunn hard-pushing Dolly or something?? This is a really weird reason to be scum-reading him in general...
I don't see him actively trying to convince other people to vote her past that initial burst of posts.
Yes a bunch of posts about her and a vote, then an unvote, and a naked vote back on.
Is there something there that I'm not seeing? Am I expecting too much?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 2427, Reundo wrote:Actually, I think it's a bit weird dave didn't mention Hectic's hammer at all in his read of him considering that's literally the only thing that was talked about today,
I'm not in the habit of repeating things that I just had a discussion on. May even be on the same page? I mentioned Hectic's comment that went with the hammer and he said it was more a joke than serious.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Reundo »

In post 2428, davesaz wrote:I don't see him actively trying to convince other people to vote her past that initial burst of posts.
Yes a bunch of posts about her and a vote, then an unvote, and a naked vote back on.
Is there something there that I'm not seeing? Am I expecting too much?
The way you phrased it made it seem you didn't think he was pushing any of the claims at all. Like, how does him voting Dolly not count as "acting on that push" or "trying to get one of the claims lynched"? Maybe "hard-pushing" is a bit much, but it's not like he was pushing her less than any of his other SRs anyway. You also implied he was spending more time pushing on there being too many protectives rather than actually lynching them when that
was
the reason he was pushing Dolly on D4, albeit briefly, so that doesn't make much sense either now that I think about it.
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Reundo »

In post 2429, davesaz wrote:
In post 2427, Reundo wrote:Actually, I think it's a bit weird dave didn't mention Hectic's hammer at all in his read of him considering that's literally the only thing that was talked about today,
I'm not in the habit of repeating things that I just had a discussion on. May even be on the same page? I mentioned Hectic's comment that went with the hammer and he said it was more a joke than serious.
Oh, I thought you never came to a conclusion on it, but I realized I missed your second post on it. Nvm, then.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:21 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2422, davesaz wrote:This is quite the quandry.

I had trouble with Hectic's reaction to Dolly's (lack of) reaction to the protective soft. The way I remember it he seemed kinda wishy-washy on the lack of reaction, but also unwilling to either confirm or deny the soft. But then still willing to follow through with the lynch. I kinda agreed that Dolly's claimed targets were pretty oddball and the kind of things that scum would say to keep a fakeclaim alive. On the flip side of that, I tend to think err on the side of caution when working with a claimed doc, the scum kinda need to kill it eventually anyway. Don't know if this is scum squeezing through a lynch on the doc, or just town who doesn't take the same cautious approach that I do with claimed PRs.
I prompted her on it like 4 times iirc. I don't know why I stopped after she continued to ignored it, guess I just forgot to.

Speaking of, it's time to mass claim. My proposed order is Mene>Dunn>Reundo, and I'll go in wherever people think is best.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:26 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2424, Reundo wrote:Hectic, I'm not entirely convinced you're town here. I'd think as town you'd be more likely to think through the implications before hammering Dolly, especially considering Luca was going to be NK'ed 99% of the time. I agree that Mena's assertion is a bit too strong, but I do think your hammer was more scum than town motivated and at the very least it was bad town play, and I don't think Mena is scummy solely because of it. I only really see him opening this way today as scum if the team's him/davesaz, which I'm not feeling atm.
Yeah, it was bad town play. Also, I came online and didn't look at timestamps, just got the feeling nothing had been said for a while and it was time. I don't understand why it's so beneficial for me to do as scum though, knowing I'd draw this attention if I knew it wasn't the right thing to do.

Mene and Dave is exactly what I think right now. My reason for Dunn being town is based on previous meta where he does very little scumhunting and is a lot more passive as scum. But he's probably aware enough of his meta at this point to amend that, so... something something
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:27 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2425, Reundo wrote:
In post 2421, Hectic wrote:I'm pretty much writing off Ruendo as town here, but maybe that's a bad idea.
Also, it's pinging me how before this you haven't even really suspected me much at all, and I get the feeling you've been buddying me.

Oh, and just a side-note my name's actually spelled Reundo. Don't know if that was intentional or not.
That's because you've been my strongest townread for a while (outside of Luca after he claimed vig). That was unintentional btw, I've been spelling it like that the entire game lol.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:30 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2427, Reundo wrote:So coming into today I thought the team was likely davesaz/Dunn but that's a little mmmm considering davesaz's now pushing Dunn apparently, but on the other hand I don't think it's a very convincing push either. I think it's a bit more likely dave would push on Hectic if that was the team but I don't think a bus is entirely implausible either considering Hectic also threw that team out earlier. Actually, I think it's a bit weird dave didn't mention Hectic's hammer at all in his read of him considering that's literally the only thing that was talked about today, but I'm doubting they're a team together. I'm leaning towards dave/Dunn atm, but I'd need to re-read the game again later. It's either that or Hectic/Dunn, and maybe it could be dave/Mena too but I'm thinking Mena's probably town.
Could I hear your reasons for the Dunnst scumread?
The only
real push
I've seen which would be hard to justify changing thus far is Mene's push on me, due to the confidence he's presented it with. Everything else could easily be bussing, since it's easy to reconsider or slightly change reads at this stage.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:33 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 6.02

Not Voting
(5): Menalque, Reundo, davesaz, Dunnstral, Hectic

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-01-04 16:45:00)
<(") | (")>
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Menalque »

I don’t think Dave and reundo can be scum together here
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Menalque »

Because why wouldn’t they push one of hectic/me if that’s TvT knowing that it’s fairly likely that one will vote the other and they can win here
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Menalque »

I’m not sure that reundo is town, but I think Dave is town
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Menalque »

I’m gonna vote hectic later today unless anyone can give me a reason for why he’s likely to be town here
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Hectic »

Feeling more and more that this has to be scum, I just don't see Mene going from townleaning me to being certain I'm scum over that hammer, and he hasn't responded to any of my questions on
why
he's so certain about it. I don't want to repeat myself do I'll link the posts: , , or .

Also, he says he's going to vote me before Dunn has even said anything today. Town!him would be a little more cautious than that I feel.
You need to reconsider your read on Mene, Reundo. Are you only townreading him because of his push on Norwee?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Menalque »

I mean I’ve told you like twice to towncase yourself if you’re town and you haven’t
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Menalque »

There’s no point in me explaining prior to voting you bc if you’re town it’s game over and if you’re scum then I’ll be 1v1ing you anyway
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2442, Menalque wrote:I mean I’ve told you like twice to towncase yourself if you’re town and you haven’t
I don't know how to towncase myself, and it'd probably be a waste of time, how would me explaining my own actions as town do anything?
In post 2443, Menalque wrote:There’s no point in me explaining prior to voting you bc if you’re town it’s game over and if you’re scum then I’ll be 1v1ing you anyway
How about so we could talk about your explanation? You're so set on this that you'd chance insta-losing the game over bothering explaining this?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:30 am

Post by davesaz »

@hectic, I'm doing a bad job of explaining. It was a quality and timing thing more than a quantity thing. Taking my son up the mountain now, I'll try to illustrate later.

@reundo, I think Hectic and Menalque aren't likely to be scum together, and you're a townread. It follows that Dunn is scum by POE. Given a choice between a 50/50 where I'm unsure which is scum and which is town vs someone who is just scum, I'd prefer the simple case. Do you have good reason to think that Hectic and Menalque are both scum? Or at least sure enough that you think it's better to go for one of them first? There is more to Dunn as well but again taking a drive to visit the snow rn.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Menalque »

Do you think Dunn/reundo is possible @dave?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2444, Hectic wrote:
In post 2442, Menalque wrote:I mean I’ve told you like twice to towncase yourself if you’re town and you haven’t
(1)
I don't know how to towncase myself, and it'd probably be a waste of time, how would me explaining my own actions as town do anything?
In post 2443, Menalque wrote:There’s no point in me explaining prior to voting you bc if you’re town it’s game over and if you’re scum then I’ll be 1v1ing you anyway
(2)
How about so we could talk about your explanation?
(3)
You're so set on this that you'd chance insta-losing the game over bothering explaining this?
(1) bc I’m town and I’m telling you that I’m going to vote you shortly if you don’t do it

(2) well towncase yourself and if it’s plausible maybe we can talk otherwise you’re just scum who’s stalling/planning to try and use any explanation as ammo in the coming 1v1

(3) yah
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Hectic »

I don't know how to towncase myself, and I don't feel like putting that kind of effort in to try and change your mind when you're probably scum who's mind can't be changed.

You explaining why I'm scum for my hammer would take a whole lot less effort than me towncasing myself, and you expecting me to do that while you can't even be bothered to explain yourself is another scummy thing.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:37 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Prodding Dunnstral