She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3682, Hectic wrote:
In post 2392, Elsa Jay wrote:VOTE: Eddie

Eh. From what I've read, I don't like Eddie much. So I'll recontribute again day 2 but for now I'm okay with your lynch.
Elsa voted Eddie before Krazy was announced to be replaced, Nancy. But why would it be less suspicious if he voted after the replacement anyway?
January 10th, 2020, 8:13 pm

In a world where you're town I'd say you owe me a massive apology but in reality I'd probably just block January ~ Krazy
10th, 2020, 8:26 pm

VOTE: Eddie ~ Elsa
True but it did happen after this post from Krazy, so it didn’t look scum motivated to me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Hectic »

ISOed Krazy:
-His interactions with Pops seem natural for the most part.
-Play up to to his 1v1 with Eddie is good imo.
-But then, as someone who came in saying he wanted to get to know people, he got aggressive at Eddie a lot faster than I think is reasonable, and I don't really see what Eddie did to aggravate him other than scumreading him. I'm looking at where he flips his read, and this feels off based on how he was intending to play:
In post 1971, Krazy wrote:Eddie are you just super awkward? Why do you give me cagey bullshit but write shit that makes sense about bob? Do you struggle with talking to people or what?
And then this is tinfoily as fuck; lying about your team's reads is beyond stupid:
In post 2039, Krazy wrote:I kinda think the idea that tom and ank both gave fresh reads list today since that convo is kinda unlikely. How did they go from both down for (redacted) reasons to giving full tiered lists within half a day?
And then and are overreactions.
: Does he as town really doubt Eddie lying about his team being in bad moods, and then make his case based on Eddie lying about his team's reads? It's dubious.

Elsa+unwnd are both fine to lynch. Pissy's probably town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3823, Eddie Cane wrote:In the world where Krazy and Pops are both scum, I am clearly a massive threat to the scum team, so overloading on me is fine. Although like I said, I don't believe its likely that Krazy Piss Pops is the solve.
Then, they could create a second counter wagon on Hectic, with momentum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3685, Amrun wrote:
In post 3000, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2993, Amrun wrote:
In post 2988, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2280, Pine wrote:
In post 2279, Krazy wrote:Why were you taking a break from this game?
Because I'd lost my cool and started to question a number of my reads. Hectic turning out Towny and the missteps surrounding nearly lynching him got me way off-balance. Eddie suggested I take a break from the game and I thought it was a good idea. I'm fresh and ready to catch up with a clear head.

My team has been keeping up to various degrees. Kuribo in particular wrote a page and a half, but I skimmed over it because I don't want it to influence me too much until I read myself.
Then I'll try to summarize kuribo, mastina, and xtoxm's thoughts.
Could this possibly be why? @Amrun. Mastina has a much better BoP on Krazy/unwind slot, so I could also see that as a possible reason if unwind is scum here. What only gives me pause is Krazy saying Eddie owed him a “massive apology” but I only have experience with lurk/coast/hide scum!Krazy not AvP scum!Krazy.
It could be. I’m not really familiar with any of these players. That’s why Krazy slot was on my list (not the meta, but the Pine read itself). There is really obvious equity for Krazy slot in NK Pine if they were afraid of a doc on Eddie.

Are you softening on your Krazy town stance?
No, Pops flip and Eddie’s being IC and not tr unwind have actually strengthened it,
plus I could definitely see the motive in the Pine kill, because Mastina could give an accurate read on that slot.

Nancy, this is the post I’m talking about. I asked you point blank and your answers seem inconsistent.
I’m still not liking unwind but every time I reread Krazy ISO. I keep doubting my read on that slot. That’s what I mean. unwind is still in my PoE but I keep having doubts on them. Sorry, if my answers haven’t been clear. I keep questioning that read, which is why my answers have been inconsistent.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3686, Titus wrote:
In post 3683, pisskop wrote:the last time titus tried to wagon me so hard they were scum
In post 3684, pisskop wrote:like years ago, too
Um yuck. You're my third choice and I'm voting you because I couldn't get my other two possibilities.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

How are you seriously still this dense?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3687, pisskop wrote:Titus

youre confused

Youre town

at least i think so

but youre also trying to hard to not engage the game.
Tragically, because it’s beyond insulting that she out of practically anyone on the playerlist can’t fucking read me and @Titus, I fully expect an apology from you post-game because you’re seriously starting to piss me off with this and no, deliberately wearing blinders doesn’t remotely suffice as an excuse.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3691, Titus wrote:Hey, I did engage you. You rejected my offer to start a new wagon. I warned you what was coming. The votes tell the story.

I'm already on my third choice. I'm not voting someone I believe to be town today. You want my vote to move, you can help wagon NaCl.
That’s why no one is taking your reads in this game seriously. Sorry, not sorry.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3693, Titus wrote:
In post 3690, pisskop wrote:Youve offhandedly tried to dismiss the actual content of the game in favor of weak trends in old site meta.
By now, you know how my VCA works. This is also a misrep of it. My VCA factors in years of experience that's not reliance on site meta that's old. It factors in all of it.

VCA is about analyzing the forest (reaction to events), not getting lost in the trees (individual posts).
It’s only ONE tool and if you’re ignoring the “trees”, you’re shortchanging yourself and town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:11 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 3824, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3822, unwnd wrote:I really think you just have the mentality of falling on your own sword when it comes to this Krazy read
Wdym?
You're OK with being wrong to absolve any guilt you had towards Krazy. I understand your disposition, but that still doesn't detract from it well, being a wrong read
Stop
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I seriously almost want to unvote because of Titus but I can’t allow her deliberate obtuseness to influence my reads but she’s making this a lot harder than it needs to be and is hurting the game because of it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3698, pisskop wrote:
In post 3696, Elsa Jay wrote:I voted Eddie at that point because I was mad at him for making Krazy feel bad. The replacement just demotivated me.
still scum AtEing around about their feels
How is Elsa’s vote on Eddie scum motivated if it happened after Krazy made that “massive apology” post? That read town indicative to me. She was on Pops until then.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3833, unwnd wrote:
In post 3824, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3822, unwnd wrote:I really think you just have the mentality of falling on your own sword when it comes to this Krazy read
Wdym?
You're OK with being wrong to absolve any guilt you had towards Krazy. I understand your disposition, but that still doesn't detract from it well, being a wrong read
I think Krazy acted childish and made the game personal when it was unnecessary. I am okay being wrong on your slot, absolutely. But I have 3 voices in my head saying kill unwnd, and I independently scum lean your slot. You think its wrong to vote you given that? The smoking gun for Pops was her overreaction to me outing the hood, which I did specifically to out her as scum to people. I think its very possible Krazy is similar.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3703, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3698, pisskop wrote:
In post 3696, Elsa Jay wrote:I voted Eddie at that point because I was mad at him for making Krazy feel bad. The replacement just demotivated me.
still scum AtEing around about their feels
If You haven't realized at this point I'm an emotional player you've been reading me wrong since post 1. Don't just tell me my feeling are "lul fucking scummy AtE".
Elsa did say she was upset about Krazy replacing out in our hood, so I can verify that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3708, Titus wrote:Instead, pisskop wants to discredit my methods and force the lynch onto you.
It has jack to do with your “methods” which actually deserve discredit if you’re ignoring everything else but that.

The REAL issue is that Elsa’s Eddie vote read town motivated based on the timing and of the bad Eddie votes, Piss’ looks the worst, since Krazy was clearly omgussing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:33 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 3781, unwnd wrote:
Unwnd, what gave you the idea about people lying about their role pm and stuff to their team? Because both you, Krazy and pops were all talking about the idea but as far as I know I'm the only person on a team that actually did a strategy of keeping some people unspoiled. I haven't looked at previous team mafia so I don't know if this seems to be something that actually happens often.
Everyone in our is saying they're town, myself included. We're operating under that pretense and have been. I didn't even consider lying (even if Krazy did) and didn't even really get the concept at first. My team is filled with people who enjoy winning so the pressure is double on me to perform and I have to tell them "sorry, feeling slightly demotivated and not important." I don't mean that in a melancholy way, It's just that it seems pretty hard to get a word in. Right now I sit pretty certain about a few things. I think this Pisskop wagon sucks, and especially from a set of fresh eyes. A lot of the arguments seem to pertain to what happened prior to my joining and associative of Pops, but me personally I think that is a useless endeavor given to Pops' (normally) erratic behavior. This remains true to how I sorta felt in Assassin's, and I was reading you as scum on an individual basis. It doesn't help that I thought Pops was town but in the back of my mind the mistake I made townreading her was believing a lot of her nonsense, which I think she uses as a crutch.

One thing that I can recall from this game is S_S saying he 0 opinion of me essentially and is now voting me? I don't understand where the sudden shift happened and if it did I would like a reasoning for it perhaps.
Hang on, to be clear on this, is it that your team is doing the policy where they say that they're town or your team is sharing role PMs with each other? Because first of all, those are 2 very different things. Secondly, if that is your strategy, why weren't you open with it in the first place and just told everyone?
UNVOTE:
Getting off Pisskop because I don't want a lynch until this question is resolved.
In post 3784, unwnd wrote:Titus' behavior has suddenly heightened in order to lynch Pisskop but I think where scum is down a mate the strategy is definitely not to be bold. I think if I happen to be wrong on Pisskop this could end up a good spew but the question remains if the same wagon happens in sorta the same fashion as Pops and truly is just a bingo? Like, I don't understand people talking about VCA and then not considering what is happening before their very eyes.
The strategy depends on where the scum are. I don't really have a problem with lynching many of the scummier slots in here and I don't even think I should be around for much longer myself. Not dying today, though. But scum should be bold if they are both in the general consensus for who's scummy. Scum have no need to do that yet if they're out of it, or even if one is sufficiently out of it.
In post 3812, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3681, NaCl wrote:Nancy, could you summarize your opinion on Titus and Pisskop? I want to make sure of where you stand.

For Titus is it "I think she's town but I don't trust her reads".
And for Pisskop it's "I think he's probably scum"?
Well she’s wrongly sr me, so is this a serious question? Yeah, when it comes to me, she’s being blind town.
I liked DDL’s case, based on his position on the wagon and his Eddie votes are the most suspicious, since Elsa only voted after Krazy made the “massive apology” post and Krazy was possibly omgussing.
I'm mostly confused by your reaction to Titus saying that Pisskop scum meant that you would be next, then you unvoted. Because whatever Titus said there shouldn't impact your read on Pisskop? And I don't see how you're stubbornly disagreeing with Titus while continuing to townread her for it regardless of what she says.

I wish DDL was posting more since he's going to die but I can hardly complain with me having the lowest posts.

I was going to say more stuff but I want an answer from unwnd first.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3718, Titus wrote:
In post 3714, pisskop wrote:
In post 3712, Titus wrote:If you think my VCA is wrong, you're welcome to do your own. I'm not threatened by that.
I didnt, but ive just watched you and nancy waste oddles of pages on it. theres no reason to vca.
Wow. There's no reason to do it right, but you're doing it wrong.

The fight with Nancy wasn't exclusively about VCA. It was more about trying to work together.

Your NaCl read please.
It was about you ignoring how I’m bleeding obvtown now and so far out of my scumrange it’s not funny and you still nevertheless insulting my intelligence by wanting me to work with you while still insisting there’s a world where I could possibly be scum here. I don’t even know if you have any freaking clue how difficult your attitude is making it next to impossible to vote Piss but since DDL is actually not burying his head in the sand and has an extremely compelling case + bad Piss Eddie vote, I’m voting there but
in spite of you
, which is extremely unfortunate. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Oh my god early Nancy was so scummy D: D:
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3721, Titus wrote:
In post 25, Baezu wrote:
Votecount 1.01With 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch

Vorkuta (5) L-2 ~
, , ,
Hoptic (1) ~

benhalkum (1) ~

Not Voting (6) ~
Unstuck in time, Platinum Phoenix, tris, NorwegianboyEE, Beta Sapphire, ceejayvinoya

Mod Notes
NaCl is V/LA on 8/31 and 9/1

The day will end in (expired on 2019-09-13 07:03:00)

It was the third vote. Scum don't do the second vote. Changing facts doesn't work.
???

Are you seriously suggesting that the second vote on any wagon is always town?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 473, popsofctown wrote:S_S feels off to me. He seems like he's mimicking his town meta instead of playing his town met because Oka's case seems like the last one is expect him to give the Socratic treatment
this feels like a weird line to say about a buddy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3753, Titus wrote:
In post 3751, pisskop wrote:And im at 4, and elsa at 4.
Yes.

No Elsa's not. All the town slots have given their opinion on Elsa.
Are you saying you’re FINALLY correctly reading me yet?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Hectic »

Someone link these similar Elsa neglected town games please.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 491, Krazy wrote:There are arguments for Titus, S_S, pops, Nancy, and piss for town
The rest of this post is okay on the surface. However, why is Pops listed in the town reads? This is Krazy's 38th post and his first mention of Pops at all, and previously Pops was shading him.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Hectic »

@Eddie: I think it was you who was talking about metaing him earlier?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Titus »

@Nancy, I don't ignore charisma. I just value it less than hard data. I'm much easier to manipulate and more vulnerable to group think and are than that. There's a reason town is better at themes. Charisma is just a popularity contest.

There's a decent chance you're town but I detest you're on every single counter wagon to pops EXCEPT NaCl.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3846, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 491, Krazy wrote:There are arguments for Titus, S_S, pops, Nancy, and piss for town
The rest of this post is okay on the surface. However, why is Pops listed in the town reads? This is Krazy's 38th post and his first mention of Pops at all, and previously Pops was shading him.
So what? I hardly mention bob because he's not a presence. Same with NaCl early. You don't have to interact with someone to TR them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”