In post 3721, Titus wrote:
In post 25, Baezu wrote:
Votecount 1.01With 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch

Vorkuta (5) L-2 ~
, , ,
Hoptic (1) ~

benhalkum (1) ~

Not Voting (6) ~
Unstuck in time, Platinum Phoenix, tris, NorwegianboyEE, Beta Sapphire, ceejayvinoya

Mod Notes
NaCl is V/LA on 8/31 and 9/1

The day will end in (expired on 2019-09-13 07:03:00)

It was the third vote. Scum don't do the second vote. Changing facts doesn't work.
???

Are you seriously suggesting that the second vote on any wagon is always town?
Hell no. I'm stating scum don't draw attention to each other in RVS.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

page #22

Titus is just IC. Lol.

I don't think on this page SS-Pops feels remotely like theater.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3263, Eddie Cane wrote:viewtopic.php?t=81126&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

This is conveniently a game NaCl was scum with Pops, if anybody wants to compare.
@NaCl, can you please link one of your towngames for me? Thanks.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3265, NaCl wrote:
In post 3169, unwnd wrote:I would still like #3026 answered by someone? Anyone? Perhaps
NaCL wrote:Yeah, I feel the same way. I don't really like the way unwnd was going around on his teammates and lying about it, it seems like a really weird reaction to say they they first refused to give help and then that he didn't really want it. I don't see why he wouldn't just say that from the start.

Also, I feel really ignored about Hectic. To me it really feels like he and Pops have been soft-defending each other for most of the time, not really putting firm stances on each other but acting in ways to quietly defend the other. Does anyone else see this?
I want your read on me from a standpoint of our last game played, out of curiosity.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by it but tell me if you meant something other than this.

I think you looked way townier in Assassins. You were more open with giving opinions on people specifically compared to here where you've been more quiet. I also don't know if you've caught up on the game and why your team isn't helping you or why you lied about it in the first place. Your tone of your response in feels much more like what I'd have expected you to say rather than lying about your reasons or your teams reasons for not catching you up. But you just don't feel the same kind of person as you were there, you feel more guarded her whereas you were blunter there. I don't really know how to describe it.

I've got a couple questions about your team.
1. Which person on your team invited you into Team Mafia to replace Krazy?
2. Does your team know your alignment and role PM?
In post 3192, Eddie Cane wrote:Okay well the actual game I want to see is tiered reads lists from everyone, could I get one please piss? I consider you a good player, which is why some of your play concerns me. And Amrun's reasons for town reading you are fair, but i think apply less because of your experience.
Town (most towny to least towny): DDL > Eddie > S_S > Amrun > Bob > ND
Null: Okapoka, Titus
Scum (most scummy to least scummy): Hectic > Elsa > Unwnd > Pisskop

Among the nulls I'm feeling pretty good on Okapoka but he's just not there yet, I still don't understand Titus.
I'm really fine with lynching anyone in my scumpool but that's the order that I find it most likely.
How is Hectic still your #1 sr?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Spoiler: raw possible teams
Titus - SS
Titus - Elsa
Titus - Oka
Titus - Nancy
Titus - unwnd
Titus - Piss
Titus - Amrun
Titus - NaCl
Titus - Bob
SS - Elsa
SS - Oka
SS - Nancy
SS - unwnd
SS - Hectic
SS - Piss
SS - Amrun
SS - Bob
Elsa - Oka
Elsa - unwnd
Elsa - Hectic
Elsa - Piss
Elsa - Amrun
Elsa - NaCl
Elsa - bob
Oka - Nancy
Oka - Hectic
Oka - Piss
Oka - Amrun
Oka - NaCl
Oka - Bob
Nancy - unwnd
Nancy - Hectic
Nancy - Piss
Nancy - Amrun
Nancy - NaCl
Nancy - Bob
Unwnd - Hectic
Unwnd - Piss
Unwnd - Amrun
Unwnd - NaCl
Unwnd - Bob
Hectic - Piss
Hectic - Amrun
Hectic - NaCl
Hectic - Bob
Pisskop - NaCl
Pisskop - Bob
Amrun - NaCl
Amrun - Bob
NaCl - Bob

Spoiler: Teams I am currently considering
SS - Elsa
SS - Oka
SS - unwnd
SS - Hectic
SS - Piss
Elsa - unwnd
Elsa - Piss
Elsa - NaCl
Elsa - bob
Oka - Hectic
Oka - Piss
Oka - NaCl
Oka - Bob
Unwnd - Hectic
Unwnd - Piss
Unwnd - NaCl
Unwnd - Bob
Hectic - NaCl
Hectic - Bob
Pisskop - NaCl
Pisskop - Bob
NaCl - Bob

I am only part way done rereading, so more teams will probably be removed from the list. In terms of my super strong town, I'm 99% on Titus town, 94% on Amrun, and 92% on Nancy. So they are just not on the list period. Independently though, rereading I am feeling better about Hectic and SS town I think.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Teams I am considering
NaCl - bob
NaCl - Pisskop (most likely)
NaCl - Nancy (least likely)
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3274, Hectic wrote:@NaCl: Is there any reason for not putting your vote down for the entirety of the end of Day 1?

Pissy being antagonistic to Eddie recently is pinging me. There's no reason to aggravate an IC as scum, so I think Pissy's trying to project himself as an annoyed townie who's doing that? Idk, it felt like abrasiveness out of nothing to me.
What also majorly pinged me was Piss pushing you as scum, when Pine kill is so blatantly obvious a frame and now We see that NaCl still had you as his top sr even after that.

And when I brought up scum trying to frame Flubber similarly in YGM, Piss immediately shut that down but comparing different games, allowed me to correctly quickhammer scum!Shos in Penguin, so I know that’s an extremely reliable analysis tool.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:18 am

Post by OkaPoka »

eddie are you blocking an elsa lynch
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Nah
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Titus »

I should add Pisskop - Bob too
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:07 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 3852, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3263, Eddie Cane wrote:viewtopic.php?t=81126&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

This is conveniently a game NaCl was scum with Pops, if anybody wants to compare.
@NaCl, can you please link one of your towngames for me? Thanks.
This is my most recent towngame: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=81537

In post 3853, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
How is Hectic still your #1 sr?
He might not be my top SR anymore, I'm still thinking. I've said my issue before, that he was soft-defending Pops without actually putting very much effort into it later on as Pops got closer and closer to a lynch, despite calling her his top TR. It doesn't feel like the sort of behaviour someone would take regarding the person that they think is the towniest person in the game. The entire time he was soft-defending her, and only soft defending her.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

going to wait for a vc but id swap my vote here if there was a vc
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

To who?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3860, NaCl wrote:This is my most recent towngame: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=81537
If you had linked this game I would have locked you as town
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3848, Titus wrote:@Nancy, I don't ignore charisma. I just value it less than hard data. I'm much easier to manipulate and more vulnerable to group think and are than that. There's a reason town is better at themes. Charisma is just a popularity contest.

There's a decent chance you're town but I detest you're on every single counter wagon to pops EXCEPT NaCl.
How is it scummy for me to have been tr them? But now realizing that both came into the day having Hectic as a top sr, is making me question it, especially if unwind/Krazy is town.

No, it’s a helluva a lot more than “decent”. You - for whatever reasons - are simply choosing to ignore the obvious.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 3862, Eddie Cane wrote:To who?
whatever has a prettier wagon behind it
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3850, Titus wrote:
In post 3842, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3721, Titus wrote:
In post 25, Baezu wrote:
Votecount 1.01With 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch

Vorkuta (5) L-2 ~
, , ,
Hoptic (1) ~

benhalkum (1) ~

Not Voting (6) ~
Unstuck in time, Platinum Phoenix, tris, NorwegianboyEE, Beta Sapphire, ceejayvinoya

Mod Notes
NaCl is V/LA on 8/31 and 9/1

The day will end in (expired on 2019-09-13 07:03:00)

It was the third vote. Scum don't do the second vote. Changing facts doesn't work.
???

Are you seriously suggesting that the second vote on any wagon is always town?
Hell no. I'm stating scum don't draw attention to each other in RVS.
Not in my experience. I’ve seen tons of games where scum did it to distance. Just ask Amrun about Shos/eth0s in Penguin for example. I think it’s NAI and dependant on the scumteam but definitely never a reason to outrule scum distancing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3863, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3860, NaCl wrote:This is my most recent towngame: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=81537
Are you townlocking NaCl?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3864, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No, it’s a helluva a lot more than “decent”. You - for whatever reasons - are simply choosing to ignore the obvious.
You have been absolutely insulting, manipulative and demeaning to me and my teammates to this game and expect a townread, knowing that I judge people based on how their actions benefit town or scum. (Well you should know that given meta.)

You're acting a lot like my soon to be her husband and throwing a tantrum when you aren't getting exactly what you want from me*. It's exhausting to deal with and it makes me doubt you. It also makes me not want to try to sort you independently given any attempt to do so is met with an entitled "it's obvious" or something along the lines of you suck or your methods suck.

I can work with you because you're probably town but not out of my PoE. That's literally the best I can do with you riling me up and pushing my buttons this much.

*I hate to bring that up, as I don't think you're a devil like he is. I think you're a great person. I just want you to understand my mindset and how your attitude is counterproductive to get what you want.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Hectic »

If there's one good thing that's come out of these Titus-Nancy squabbles, it's the fact it's made me like Titus a lot more.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3869, Hectic wrote:If there's one good thing that's come out of these Titus-Nancy squabbles, it's the fact it's made me like Titus a lot more.
Thank you. I like you too. *hugs for all*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3867, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3863, Eddie Cane wrote:
Are you townlocking NaCl?
Nah. My lock town are Amrun, Titus, Nancy. My strong town are SS, Hectic, though both have been worse today. Past that I'm pretty amenable. But I do think you are being a bit of a dick to Titus.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

eddie you dont love me ? ;-;
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I love u, u just had a good scum game the only time we've played. You're in the I dont have to deal with because I'll be dead by the time people discuss you pile
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3868, Titus wrote:
In post 3864, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No, it’s a helluva a lot more than “decent”. You - for whatever reasons - are simply choosing to ignore the obvious.
You have been absolutely insulting, manipulative and demeaning to me and my teammates to this game and expect a townread, knowing that I judge people based on how their actions benefit town or scum. (Well you should know that given meta.)

You're acting a lot like my soon to be her husband and throwing a tantrum when you aren't getting exactly what you want from me*. It's exhausting to deal with and it makes me doubt you. It also makes me not want to try to sort you independently given any attempt to do so is met with an entitled "it's obvious" or something along the lines of you suck or your methods suck.

I can work with you because you're probably town but not out of my PoE. That's literally the best I can do with you riling me up and pushing my buttons this much.

*I hate to bring that up, as I don't think you're a devil like he is. I think you're a great person. I just want you to understand my mindset and how your attitude is counterproductive to get what you want.
A) I’m still sore about D1. B) You requesting I work with you, while still sr me. C) I am super obvious town and you’re not seeing that is exasperating me. D) RL things. E) No “tantrum” and I very much resent that categorization. I don’t like not being believed, especially by someone I’d expect by now to read me a lot better. F) I’m reminding you of your ex who you despise but you think I’m a “great” person? I’m really not sure how to react to this?

I’m sorry, if anything I said is making you feel bad. That was definitely not my intention.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”