Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

To me it almost looks like pops and krazy planned on bussing bob d2 or d3 before they got destroyed, they both had him second to last and shared him without ever voting
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4375, Eddie Cane wrote:To me it almost looks like pops and krazy planned on bussing bob d2 or d3 before they got destroyed, they both had him second to last and shared him without ever voting
Yeah, I noticed that too. Is bob an experienced scum player? Because if he is then Oka kill would look really bad for him, I would think.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Well if you subscribe to Titus’ rule of the 3, that would of course implicate bob, since Pops actually pushed Amrun.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: bob
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:01 am

Post by Micc »

Votecount 4.04
Elsa Jay (4) -
Hectic, bob3141, DrDolittle, Amrun
bob3141 (2) -
Elsa Jay, Nancy Drew 39
Hectic (1) -
Eddie Cane

Not Voting (3) -
Something_Smart, NaCl, Titus

With 10 players alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 4 is in (expired on 2020-02-07 23:30:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:51 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 4376, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4375, Eddie Cane wrote:To me it almost looks like pops and krazy planned on bussing bob d2 or d3 before they got destroyed, they both had him second to last and shared him without ever voting
Yeah, I noticed that too. Is bob an experienced scum player? Because if he is then Oka kill would look really bad for him, I would think.
Idk how experienced but he is a good player of either alignment - very strategic.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2240, popsofctown wrote:{pops, Oka}
{pissk, ND}
other people
{Amrun}
{bob}
{Eddie}

I think that is where I am at now
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1339, Krazy wrote:
In post 615, Pine wrote:It doesn't. Krazy is competent, but using nominations as a basis for that opinion is just...not solid reasoning.
I think looking back this is what made me pause on Pine for a little bit, but looking at it now it seems kinda meh. I'm sure Pine is capable of some level of nuance but for the most part I haven't really felt like he's been genuinely trying to solve me. The other thing is that I have seen Pine have very good town games and very bad towngames but usually as town he swings more one way or the other. His reads here being sort of banal and his presence underwhelming matches a lot more how he usually feels as scum. I don't think his readrate on me is particularly good (he was wrong on me for most of Jingle's weird graveyard game thing) so I don't want to over-prioritize his read on me in particular but he's just said a lot of things at this point that feel forced or off one way or the other. I've tried to resolve some of my townreads arguing for him town and I'm not really seeing it

SS / Nancy
Titus / Amrun
Oka / DrD / Hectic
piss / Eddie / Elsa / pops / NaCL - sorting/reevaluation pool
bob

Pine

VOTE: Pine

Maria agrees with Pine scum even though she thinks piss needs to go more, I'm less certain
Shadoweh agrees that bob feels off but wasn't sure enough to argue I should be diving him
What are the odds that both Pops and Krazy had town!bob second last in their Poe?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:41 am

Post by DrDolittle »

My issue with Elsa, is that she is just not doing ~anything~
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:41 am

Post by DrDolittle »

By associations Bob looks more like scum tho
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:42 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Happy Sscumday to me
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:50 am

Post by NaCl »

VOTE: Hectic

I prefer this to bob, and I don't really want Elsa anymore.
I agree she's not really doing anything, but is the scum move to just kill the person who was suspecting you a bunch yesterday and then just...not do anything afterwards? I don't really see how it's supposed to get anywhere.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4383, DrDolittle wrote:My issue with Elsa, is that she is just not doing ~anything~
Seconded. I might vote there because Math has SRed the slot since go but I can't deny the Bob associations look bad.

My favorite vote is SS though.

VOTE: SS
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 4387, Titus wrote:
In post 4383, DrDolittle wrote:My issue with Elsa, is that she is just not doing ~anything~
Seconded. I might vote there because Math has SRed the slot since go but I can't deny the Bob associations look bad.

Can you walk me through why scum SS coaches that doc gambit?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4386, NaCl wrote:I prefer this to bob, and I don't really want Elsa anymore.
I agree she's not really doing anything, but is the scum move to just kill the person who was suspecting you a bunch yesterday and then just...not do anything afterwards? I don't really see how it's supposed to get anywhere.
Eh, I think he's just scum who knows he basically has no chance of winning here, and if he suddenly starts solving and putting time in, it's gonna look scummy due to the sudden survivalism. I'm surprised people are liking the LAMIST defence he put out earlier tbh, since that's exactly what I'd expect as a last resort strat from him here if he's scum. I've liked Bob's recent posts too.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

What happened to your “rule of the 3”?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4386, NaCl wrote:VOTE: Hectic

I don’t know, there are certain posts that really don’t make a lot of sense if Hectic’s scum, like pointing out I townslipped, not once but twice - second time with Oka.

Pointing out townslips tend to usually come from a townie mindset.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 4391, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I don’t know, there are certain posts that really don’t make a lot of sense if Hectic’s scum, like pointing out I townslipped, not once but twice - second time with Oka.

This is why I TR Hectic. Not that scum never do this, just the way he did it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1660, Hectic wrote:So I've been reading through those Pops-Amrun interactions for way too long now trying to figure out if either of them are scum, and I'm still pretty confused.
I will say that Pops' tone is a lot more antagonistic than I'm used to, my one scum game with her she was pretty lax iirc. But also, I'm surprised she's scumreading Amrun over a "scumslip" which I don't think is scum-indicative. It's easy to make errors like that and you can draw logic to how it's more likely she wouldn't forget Pine since she was scumreading him most, but mistakes happens, and I don't think it's NAI, and certainly not concrete. Most "scumslips" are NAI and sometimes actually more likely to come from town. Amrun... something something, can't articulate right now.
Not a buddy post imo.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

No offence NaCl but I think I understand why you weren’t the high priority kill, you’d expect yourself to be.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1090, Hectic wrote:
In post 1089, Something_Smart wrote:See, here's the problem.

Now I feel like Hectic is under enough pressure that his posts are going to be nervous and forced, regardless of his alignment. I agree that the readlist looked forced, I don't agree that it looked political, and I think it's definitely something a townie of Hectic's experience level might produce under serious pressure. (Terseness is actually a towntell there.)
You're right, I do feel nervous here because no one wants to be mislynched day 1 in team mafia, but I'm trying to be as transparent as possible to fix that.
I think this looks good for SS as well.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4392, Amrun wrote:
In post 4391, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

This is why I TR Hectic. Not that scum never do this, just the way he did it.
Yeah but generally when scum point out townslips, they tend to walk it back and he said I townslipped not once but twice, along with Oka wrt both of us not knowing Eddie was PO. That’s contrary to a scum wincon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Why are you still listening to Math when he was wrong on both Pine and me? It looks like his only correct read so far is Hectic.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4389, Hectic wrote:
In post 4386, NaCl wrote:I prefer this to bob, and I don't really want Elsa anymore.
Eh, I think he's just scum who knows he basically has no chance of winning here, and if he suddenly starts solving and putting time in, it's gonna look scummy due to the sudden survivalism. I'm surprised people are liking the LAMIST defence he put out earlier tbh, since that's exactly what I'd expect as a last resort strat from him here if he's scum. I've liked Bob's recent posts too.
From my experience with scum!Elsa, she puts way more effort into pushing mislynches.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 238, bob3141 wrote:
In post 228, Hectic wrote:I'm back. Not sure if I should say this, but someone broke into my house and apprehended Thilbert; they said they were throwing him into mafiascum jail. He said he'd caught up and meta analysed every player in the thread. He was in the middle of telling me his solve for the mafia team when they got him, the bastards.

But I did hear him shriek "nan" on the way out. So he was either screaming for his nan, the poor thing, or telling me Nancy Drew 39 is scum.

VOTE: Nancy Drew 39

-Hectic

but why do you think nancy is scum?
This was clearly not a serious vote. :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”