Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Can you stop with PL bullshit? Mod literally gave tools to vig people, if several bands together, so use those at night. I want D1 lynch something that I can work with D2, not to be back to square 1.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 239, PJ. wrote:Scot don't replace. Only reason I didn't want to replace is because reck, ut, kk, Scot and BM are here. But I'm not playing with Cena/Savage. Dude is absurdly obnoxious and Alisae being like "lol they're my friend, this is great, ur being scum" is kind of ridiculous.

People wonder why so few people play mafia on this site anymore, it's because of garbage like this. And instead of just lynching people that are obnoxious and showing them that their behavior is not acceptable, it seems to have become site meta to be so insufferable that you can game the system. The only lynches that I'll consider are on people that make the game significantly less fun by existing. I'd rather play with people I like then win.

So yeah. The obnoxious people need to go.
What would be different, if you knew c&s identities?

Also, you're being more obnoxious than they are
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:26 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 246, PJ. wrote:
In post 244, Ramcius wrote:
In post 239, PJ. wrote:Scot don't replace. Only reason I didn't want to replace is because reck, ut, kk, Scot and BM are here. But I'm not playing with Cena/Savage. Dude is absurdly obnoxious and Alisae being like "lol they're my friend, this is great, ur being scum" is kind of ridiculous.

People wonder why so few people play mafia on this site anymore, it's because of garbage like this. And instead of just lynching people that are obnoxious and showing them that their behavior is not acceptable, it seems to have become site meta to be so insufferable that you can game the system. The only lynches that I'll consider are on people that make the game significantly less fun by existing. I'd rather play with people I like then win.

So yeah. The obnoxious people need to go.
What would be different, if you knew c&s identities?

Also, you're being more obnoxious than they are
The identity isn't the issue, it's their behavior. Although, I *suspect* they wouldn't act this way if they weren't anonymous had to have some modicum of accountability. I mentioned lack of identity because that was the first clue this person was going to be awful.
Despite their jesting, they still gamesolving, or at least they put impression of gamesolving and that's more than most slot have done so far. Also, you can't blame just them - if people won't try to pry in their identity, they wouldn't have a ground for "taunting" people, so both sides are at fault here
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:07 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 250, PJ. wrote:Also having the audacity to complain to the mod when they are the asshole has honestly moved this beyond something I'm willing to let go.
I'm pretty sure they complained about my RVS on them, so it's on me for not thinking through before making that joke

As for their anonymity - I'm here to play mafia, not meta simulator, so I will judge them for what they do, not for who they are. Sometimes people just want to play mafia without being haunted by their past
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:42 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 366, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Time traveling with Bowling for Soup, y’all.

I wonder what goes well with soup...bread?
Why we are travelling back to 80s?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:46 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 367, PJ. wrote:Bm doing the lord's work. I'm in on all those lunches after we lynch cena
Why Cena is scum?

Also, BM isn't doing lord's work, didn't his argument about Dre complaining about being mislynched often instead of saying lynched pinged you? Cause it sure did pinged me
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 370, Battle Mage wrote:
Ramcius wrote:
In post 367, PJ. wrote:Bm doing the lord's work. I'm in on all those lunches after we lynch cena
Why Cena is scum?

Also, BM isn't doing lord's work, didn't his argument about Dre complaining about being mislynched often instead of saying lynched pinged you? Cause it sure did pinged me
It did pinged you? :lol:

Looking forward to hearing this explanation! (from you Ramcius, not Panzerjager by the way) :cop:
What's wrong with saying that you're being mislynched for certain behavior? We aren't talking about ongoing game, where outcome isn't clear and saying "mislynch" instead of "lynch" is pretty hard slip, but about past games, where alignment is already known
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 375, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 371, Ramcius wrote:
In post 370, Battle Mage wrote:
Ramcius wrote:
Why Cena is scum?

It did pinged you? :lol:

Looking forward to hearing this explanation! (from you Ramcius, not Panzerjager by the way) :cop:
What's wrong with saying that you're being mislynched for certain behavior? We aren't talking about ongoing game, where outcome isn't clear and saying "mislynch" instead of "lynch" is pretty hard slip, but about past games, where alignment is already known
You've sort of got it. There's an argument that saying "lynched" would be ambiguous on alignment, and provoke questions. Using the word "mislynch" to emphasise that lynching him is a mistake (when, as far as his point went, as you note, it didn't matter whether he was town or scum in those old games) is a bit overly cautious, and in my view could be a scum indicator for him.
Do you know that he was lynched as a scum in past games for similar behavior or you just guessing that he was lynched for doing this as both alignments? For all I know it might be just resentment for being ML'ed in past and being cautious now, when people bring it up

But whole point of my initial post was that Panzer readily agreed to everything you said, but the issue we discuss isn't that simple, gobble pitching in just reinforce this. So I want their opinion too, cause my initial feeling was that Panzer just skimmed your posts at best and agreeing with it is just for show
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 381, PJ. wrote:
In post 369, Ramcius wrote:
Why Cena is scum?

I'm pretty sure we went over that I don't care if they are scum or not? Almost positive we went over this.

I thought BM was well-reasoned? I also definitely skimmed it. Because again, I'm on team policy lynch the hydras until it happens and that will be my stance until they die or I die.
2 slots that are trying to play or a 1 slot that throwing tantrum? I'm fine with using my finisher on you tonight, if we can get more people interested
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Hmmmm, 3 person per team is a no go, I'm not sure about rest of you, but I have some conditions on my rolecard that makes some finishers to fail, so I was thinking 4-5 person per team to ensure success of our vigs

Panzer is a bad lynch, no associations, we can't look for people, who pushed/defended him either due to how lynchbaity he is
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 611, Cena and Savage wrote:
In post 609, Ramcius wrote:Hmmmm, 3 person per team is a no go, I'm not sure about rest of you, but I have some conditions on my rolecard that makes some finishers to fail, so I was thinking 4-5 person per team to ensure success of our vigs

Panzer is a bad lynch, no associations, we can't look for people, who pushed/defended him either due to how lynchbaity he is
Telling the thread you won't lynch lynchbait that isn't spewing reads is a great way to get absolutely no content from the half of the game doing nothing

-JC
Policy vig > policy lynch. If we had no way of dealing with Panzer, I would go for lynch, but since we can bury them, I want better lynch, something we can work D2

Also, trying to intimidate people like that with PL ended with people hard scumreading me, so I'm not too keen on doing that too often
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 613, Battle Mage wrote:Jesus Christ. I'm not going back through all of that with comments. :evil:
In post 609, Ramcius wrote:Hmmmm, 3 person per team is a no go
, I'm not sure about rest of you, but I have some conditions on my rolecard that makes some finishers to fail,
so I was thinking 4-5 person per team to ensure success of our vigs

How convenient.

Unvote, Vote: Ramcius
Why it's convenient?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:34 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 616, PJ. wrote:Also, because it got lost in the shuffle, I'd like to bring up that cena claimed Mason w/o partner and used that as part of their excuse for directing basically all of the night actions and giving scum basically all of the information.
Can you elaborate on what important info was given for scum by Cena?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 619, PJ. wrote:
In post 617, Ramcius wrote:
In post 616, PJ. wrote:Also, because it got lost in the shuffle, I'd like to bring up that cena claimed Mason w/o partner and used that as part of their excuse for directing basically all of the night actions and giving scum basically all of the information.
Can you elaborate on what important info was given for scum by Cena?
Literally every night action.
Eh? :eek: I don't think you've read what Cena wrote, cause I can't even imagine how preliminary plan to use our finishers can be equated to directing every night action, not to mention that people aren't forced to follow it or anything, Cena isn't enforcing it either
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 622, gobbledygook wrote:I’m really concerned that people do not understand how powerful the finishers are for scum. It realistically only takes 2-3 of them to get a double nightkill. That’s very powerful.
And what we can do about it? Nothing, so there's no point in thinking about it
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 625, gobbledygook wrote:Ramcius can you answer why you unvoted your RVS so meekly
Cena and Savage took it as an attempt to PL them, when all I tried was to make a joke, so to resolve misunderstanding I decided that unvoting would be best solution
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:52 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 624, gobbledygook wrote:I mean there is wr can try to leash it
Panzer, who are your top 3 townreads
Forcing everyone to take part in using finishers N1 isn't a good idea. Personally I'd rather get only 2 kills tonight from finishers, doing more would overwhelm discussion D2 with so many flips and people pointing in different directions. Next problem is that it's impossible to force everyone to do it, people might just ignore demand and it would lead to wasted finishers and fuss D2
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Ramcius »

Flubber might be good lynch, Kuroi null

We getting flip from lynch, scum kill, adding 3-5 vig kills on top comes as 5-7 flips to deal

@Mod
can finishers be prevented via protective or roleblocking abilities?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Ramcius »

If we going for full on finishers, we have 5 targets, so 1-3 deaths is pretty low expectation
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 710, chennisden wrote:note that half the game is not playing the game, and of the half that did, a lot of them no longer want to play the game.

go town
At this point I think we should cheer for scum
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 783, Flubbernugget wrote:
Spoiler: Reads wall completely unaware of what has been posted since I started writing it
---Town---

Battle Mage: Suspicion of flavor leaf is warranted. Posts like and demonstrate uniformity in how they are treating other players (in this case lurkers). BM has also been able to do a little bit of scumhunting outside of pressuring the lurkers, which for the majority of the game was sadly enough to warrant town credit.

Wondertank: I understand why they scum read KK and Panzer. They also were one of the few people to reach out to others to get a desired wagon together. Very good town look there. Nothing scummy or offputting that caught my eye.

---Null Town---

ScotMany/Turkey: I remember town reading them in thread, and it looked like they were doing a lot to get the game out of a c&s panzer drowning. In ISO they look a lot more barren. Few reads, one notable push, and a LOT of setup spec.

KK/Egix: KK was transparent about having reads that were more human than logical, and I see why it was offputting to other players. I still think that kind of transparency is harder to pull off as scum. Egix hasn't done much; no comment there.

UT: ISO is fairly barren. Small attempts were made to distract from C&S/Panzer, but UT was also looking for people that might use a 1v1 to posture.

---Null---

C&S: Not gonna lie I never got much further than wanting them policy lynched.

Emp Nips: Maybe town based off the Flavor Leaf CC? Need more flips to be certain here.

Espressojet/KidAM: Nothing here.

DGB: They've got a reputation for not having much depth in their explanations, but still being effectinve and having good reads. It's too early to analyze that. She does have that "feel" of being town, as many people have noted. That being said, I don't like how flavor leaf is high on DGB's reads list despite posts like , and singling hiplop out of all the lurkers is also a little weird. Interactions between DGB and Flavor Leaf need to be analzyed later.

Hiplop: So I remember when I was in high school I was learning how to put computers together, and three times in a row on three different machines I managed to fry an IDE cable. If anyone has ever put a computer together, they probably know it's not like a breadboard, and is incredibly difficult to actually damage the harware by assembling it unless you've been rubbing your feet on the carpet like you're about to zap someone's ear. Yet I still did it three times.
Three fucking IDE cables. They don't even use IDE cables anymore. I guess the moral of the story is that computers are fucking terrible and nobody should use them. Ever. Best of luck dude, I hope your rig can run Crysis.

Kuroi: Not much to go off of here.

Lavender: Nothing here either. I guess DGB might have a point about them not being coached, if we know scum has daychat? Idk every time I've tried to investigate a daychat slip I've fucked it up.

Panzer: Town for his reaction to C&S, ***IF*** he was genuine in trying to keep them from deepwolfing the game to a town loss. As mentioned before, my vote goes here if they don't start stepping up with reads.

Pisskop: Nothing here.

Reck: Not much here past noise parsing.

---Null Scum---

Ramcius: Most of their iso is setup spec.

Chennisden: Null-Scum. Their vote on Dr Drew is pretty good, but their trajectory on their FL vote is weird. Goes from a vote to "I can't really read them." Both of these votes sit kind of stagnant; there isn't much of an attempt to create pressure out of them and it makes the voting look more like blending in than actual scumhunting. They then flipped from one leading wagon (panzer) to another (me). And what I really don't like about their vote on me it that he hedged on it for a while, only dropping a vote when it was clear I would be a safe wagon to coast on for a good while. Additionally, like I said in [p]374[/p], throwing up a wagon on me early game could have done a lot to break up the c&s drama. Based on my pet idea about the demographics of my wagon, if there's scum on it, it has to be chennisden.

I have chennisden as null-scum instead of scum because a big part of my read is based on how they wagoned me, and I know I have an extremely self-centric bias towards things like that. Also I agree on them about Dr Drew.

Dr Drew: Null-Scum. In a similar vein to what Chennisden has mentioned, they've done a whole lot of nothing so far. Yes, I am aware that my chennisden and drew reads make very little sense together, but I will wait for flips to analyze that more.

---Scum---

Flavor Leaf: Scum. They've had a net negative impact to the town. Plus their ISO is thin. They have a reputation for being more active later in the game, but their reaction to DGB suspecting them puts them pretty firmly in scum territory.

I know I said it would probably be a good idea for people to post reads lists, but I am retracting that because 1) the game is in a much different state now and 2) I don't want to have to read everyone's walls after writing this one.
VOTE: Flubber

Nice, telling people not to post their readlist, so they wouldn't overshadow yours
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 813, Egix96 wrote:
In post 217, Ramcius wrote:Can you stop with PL bullshit? Mod literally gave tools to vig people, if several bands together, so use those at night. I want D1 lynch something that I can work with D2, not to be back to square 1.
I'm finding it hard to reconcile you saying this, with you later claiming to be informed that finishers can be inhibited in certain ways. I'm not surprised that Mage found it to be "convenient".
And what's wrong here? I literally have a line in my rolecard that says that some things won't work on me, that doesn't mean every finisher wouldn't, it's pretty minor inhibitor. At a time I had no reason to think that other people don't have this ability, only when Cena and Gobble was talking about 3 ppl to vig without taking it into consideration, I realised that not everyone have it and said we need 4-5 people to work around this inhibitor
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 938, xRECKONERx wrote:BM's callout of Ramcius's 609 is actually really good. my PM def says nothing about my finisher failing.
Neither mine says anything about my finisher failing :lol: All I have is a line "You are immune bla bla bla", seems like pretty few people have it
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 978, Battle Mage wrote:another hydra? lol...
Nah, just a multiple personality syndrome
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 990, Karnage wrote:
In post 986, chennisden wrote:i am really not liking gobble, drew, and lavender right now
You think they are both bussing lavender?

Re: lavender, I'm not sure if they're scum or not they are definitely a liability when/if we get to LYLO.
Why you are concerned about LYLO on D1?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 994, chennisden wrote:
In post 992, Ramcius wrote:
In post 990, Karnage wrote:
In post 986, chennisden wrote:i am really not liking gobble, drew, and lavender right now
You think they are both bussing lavender?

Re: lavender, I'm not sure if they're scum or not they are definitely a liability when/if we get to LYLO.
Why you are concerned about LYLO on D1?
what if i told you tomorrow is lylo
I'd say that you're completely missing point of my post
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 996, Karnage wrote:
In post 992, Ramcius wrote:Why you are concerned about LYLO on D1?
Why shouldn't I be?

Its something we need to be cognizant of as the days progress. A hated townie (assuming lavender is town) effectively shifts LYLO one day earlier, no?
Hm, right, I forgot she's hated, so feel free to get people to vig her
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1037, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 368, Ramcius wrote:Why we are travelling back to 80s?
80's was the best music era EVER
I don't think that video is from 80s tbh, but you're old enough probably to know what movie they took idea from :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1045, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1037, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 368, Ramcius wrote:Why we are travelling back to 80s?
80's was the best music era EVER
Avoiding the game with off topic shitposting - scum
I'd say it's quite the opposite in his case
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1079, Flavor Leaf wrote:Our tag team name is Piss Flavor.
Sounds good
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Mod
if someone is "hated", would they still be "hated" in LYLO/MYLO?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Ramcius »

It's funny, how Karnage, who's voting Hiplop himself and Espresso selfvoting have a problem with DGB's push on Hiplop :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1109, chennisden wrote:It's funny, how this, is missing, the point
I might be wrong, but your punctuation feels off
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1111, Karnage wrote:
In post 1108, Ramcius wrote:It's funny, how Karnage, who's voting Hiplop himself and Espresso selfvoting have a problem with DGB's push on Hiplop :lol:
Why? I was questioning DGB's motivation, not whether whether hiplop was scum
So, you think DGB is bussing Hiplop?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1113, Karnage wrote:
In post 1112, Ramcius wrote:So, you think DGB is bussing Hiplop?
I guess that makes sense for you to assume but its not what I was thinking. I was just thinking about why DGB was so focused on lynching hiplop in particular, hiplop's alignment wasn't really part of the thought process.
So, what's your read on Hiplop currently?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1117, Karnage wrote:
In post 1114, Ramcius wrote:So, what's your read on Hiplop currently?
scroll back a couple posts and you'll see it
You say it wasn't part of your thought process, so you still think he's scum and DGB is bussing or you changed your mind and why?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1130, Karnage wrote:
Spoiler: Me if I have to read through pisskop commenting on 45+ pages:
I'll teach you a trick - you don't have to read everything, leave it to someone else to read and point out important bits
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:01 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1164, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1161, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: hiplop
scum joining the hiplop wagon.
Then help me bus him :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1166, Flavor Leaf wrote:Hold up.

Why is hiplop getting run up?
People are bored and he isn't giving anything to fend them off
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:34 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1168, PJ. wrote:Let's get bored on a better wagon. Like Turkey or pisskop
Why Flubber is bad wagon?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Ramcius »

Why his claim even matter?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1191, Karnage wrote:
In post 1190, Battle Mage wrote:I don't even know why you asked
Because I don't remember anybody voting hiplop becaused they questioned the "Otis" claim.
In post 1187, hiplop wrote:I'm obviously vt
this seems unlikely. you don't have a finisher?
Why you need to know about his finisher? And what makes you think that VTs doesn't have one? The more you post, the less I like you
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1196, Karnage wrote:
In post 1194, Ramcius wrote:Why you need to know about his finisher? And what makes you think that VTs doesn't have one? The more you post, the less I like you
Because I'm trying to figure our if his VT claim is believable. I'm not asking what his finisher is, just if he has one because if he has one he can't really be a VT can he?

p-edit: I did RTFT which is why I was asking about the VT claim when every player has a fucking finisher
You think his team wouldn't warn him? Or you think he'll post without reading scum chat? I really don't like your attempt to fish for his role
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1200, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1199, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1196, Karnage wrote:
In post 1194, Ramcius wrote:Why you need to know about his finisher? And what makes you think that VTs doesn't have one? The more you post, the less I like you
Because I'm trying to figure our if his VT claim is believable. I'm not asking what his finisher is, just if he has one because if he has one he can't really be a VT can he?

p-edit: I did RTFT which is why I was asking about the VT claim when every player has a fucking finisher
You think his team wouldn't warn him? Or you think he'll post without reading scum chat? I really don't like your attempt to fish for his role
Every time you post, I want to vote for you even more. But I applaud your bravery and persistence.
Consider how weird your logic has been all this time, I'm not surprised
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1211, Karnage wrote:
In post 1194, Ramcius wrote:The more you post, the less I like you
Seems like you're waiting for others to vote me first so you can say "yeah I don't like him either" and join the wagon without having to stick you neck out
No, I'm happy with my vote on Flubber

Speaking of you - you tried to bring discussion how Lavender is liability in LYLO, yet no continuation, when I said you should get people to vig them, if you think they're problem. You disliked DGB earlier and forgot that that you were sheeping her on Hiplop, your cop out "Hiplop has higher chance than random to flip scum" afterwards didn't looked good to me. Now you're blatantly rolefishing. How about this for sticking my neck out?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1226, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1225, Ramcius wrote:
Seems like you're waiting for others to vote me first so you can say "yeah I don't like him either" and join the wagon without having to stick you neck out

Speaking of you - you tried to bring discussion how Lavender is liability in LYLO, yet no continuation, when I said you should get people to vig them, if you think they're problem. You disliked DGB earlier and forgot that that you were sheeping her on Hiplop, your cop out "Hiplop has higher chance than random to flip scum" afterwards didn't looked good to me. Now you're blatantly rolefishing. How about this for sticking my neck out?
Some scumhunting here. Are you bussing Karnage-scum?
Yes, I'm bussing all my team
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1228, chennisden wrote:
In post 1225, Ramcius wrote:

this is a low investment low risk post
More effort than yours at least
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1233, Karnage wrote:
In post 1225, Ramcius wrote: No, I'm happy with my vote on Flubber

Speaking of you - you tried to bring discussion how Lavender is liability in LYLO, yet no continuation, when I said you should get people to vig them, if you think they're problem.
I think you are overstating how deep of a conversation was had about lavender being a liability in lylo. "Hm, right, I forgot she's hated, so feel free to get people to vig her" seemed like a reasonable conclusion to me so I moved on.
You disliked DGB earlier and forgot that that you were sheeping her on Hiplop, your cop out "Hiplop has higher chance than random to flip scum" afterwards didn't looked good to me.
I disagree but ok
Now you're blatantly rolefishing.
lol I asked him if he has a finishing move when its mod confirmed that everybody has a finishing move. How is that role-fishing?
How about this for sticking my neck out?
I'm not impressed
What was the point of bringing up Lavender, if you do nothing after?

You were questioning his claim, how that's not a rolefishing? You didn't consider possibility of PR claiming VT
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1251, Battle Mage wrote:
Mod: Can we modkill Ramcius for Post 1229? Apparently confessing your scumteam is against the rules.

Definitely think this game would benefit from a little more controversy! :lol:
You see, problem is that he gave me green rolecard, so how about you chill and try to find scum instead of wasting my time?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1249, 50 Judge Powers wrote:@Karnage: I actually do have a plan, but stating it aloud is just giving it away, is it not?
I'm scared for my sanity now
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1259, Espressojet wrote:@Ramcius

Why are you settled in with your Flubbernugget vote?
I didn't liked his reaction to early scumreads on him and now he's nowhere to see, when pressure isn't on him
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1275, pisskop wrote:I havent read the bulk of the game, but black mage does strike me as town.
What this has to do with me being scum?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1305, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1263, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1259, Espressojet wrote:@Ramcius

Why are you settled in with your Flubbernugget vote?
I didn't liked his reaction to early scumreads on him and now he's nowhere to see, when pressure isn't on him
You're full of shot
How about you do something that makes you look like town? You know, I'm not alone, who want your head
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1311, Flubbernugget wrote:Explain to me how being in the top half of posters this game (as of right now just above you) is "nowhere to be seen"?

Explain to me, how based on my suspicions of hiplop, naked voting for them is nowhere to be seen? It's the exact opposite of that
Have you done anything more than sheeping DGB on Hiplop? I remember you flailing your arms around complaining how people are scumreading you, yet aren't voting, then you posted readlist and told people not to post theirs, cause you're too lazy to read their and then pretty much blank, sheeping DGB on Hiplop isn't some sort of achievement or doing any work
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Ramcius »

Mandatory reminder that scummy =/= scum
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #57) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1326, chennisden wrote:Mandatory reminder that scummy =/= town
I like your efforts, but you're getting F anyway - if scummy isn't scum or town, then it's null, so it's bad argument for scumreading people
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1356, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1312, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1311, Flubbernugget wrote:Explain to me how being in the top half of posters this game (as of right now just above you) is "nowhere to be seen"?

Explain to me, how based on my suspicions of hiplop, naked voting for them is nowhere to be seen? It's the exact opposite of that
Have you done anything more than sheeping DGB on Hiplop? I remember you flailing your arms around complaining how people are scumreading you, yet aren't voting, then you posted readlist and told people not to post theirs, cause you're too lazy to read their and then pretty much blank, sheeping DGB on Hiplop isn't some sort of achievement or doing any work
I'm not sheeping dgb and I've expressed my suspicion of them. Did you want the game to sit around with 4 vote wagons until EOD? What alignment benefits from that again? Hm?

I didn't complain about people voting me. I used it to sort my wagon. I have posts on this. If your accusations against me weren't uniquely stupid I'd cite them. I'm instead going to be lazy (as if that's a scumtell) just to spite you.

Get everyone to posts readslists if you think my commentary on it was bad. I'll wait.

Speaking of people nowhere to be seen I addressed in my readslist you're so moist over that you're useless and have no impact in the game. Any reason you have yet to refute this? Maybe I'm right?
You know, trying to push something different than lurker is correct play, but you'd rather hide in the crowd and say you did same thing as everyone else to progress the game - vote a lurker

I'm talking about your complains for people not voting you, which is kinda suspicious - scum often scumread their buddies without voting

How's that even an argument? I never asked for people to post readlist, nor do I need them to do so, it was you, who changed your mind on it after you posted your own

What impact I should have? I brought people's attention on you and forced you to contribute at least, what have you done? Besides forcing Hiplop claim obviously
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1360, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1345, xRECKONERx wrote:2nd point didnt convince me anyway, it was the 3rd
I didnt fully understand ut's case, but was it really so rock solid that it quelled your suspicions of them?
Karnage tried to test Hiplop's VT claim by saying that VTs doesn't have finishers, for some reason Karnage believes there is no VTs in this game, so by doing it he wanted Hiplop to claim PR, be it town or scum
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1363, Flubbernugget wrote:I agree that it would have been better not to push a lurker, but the panzer wagon dissolved. Leaving my vote there would have been vanity, like my flavor leaf vote. Like chennisden pointed out, vanity wagons aren't getting town anywhere. You can bitch about the hiplop claim but it got good leads on karnage.

"Complains for people not voting you" idk what this is talking about.

And you didn't force me to contribute lmao. I picked up after c&as replaced out. Like literally everyone else.
Just to refresh your memory
In post 373, Flubbernugget wrote:Three people call me scum in two pages but only one votes?

Hmmmm
Who picked it up? Who are these everyone? People are pointing fingers at lurkers and saying "scummy", yourself included, Karnage is first real wagon

I dunno about you, but this can be considered contribution, cause you are giving answers that can be used to determine your alignment
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1367, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 374, Flubbernugget wrote:Normally I'd think it's wagon resistance or something, but it's been stated in thread a few times that the game state needs to change and hesitation on wagoning me goes against that
I dont understand what you're trying to insinuate, but the post right after what you quoted solidifies conclusions from my suspicions.
I'm saying that your scumbuddies were scumreading you without voting, your quote here is another good reason to lynch you - you are suspicious of them, but do nothing to pursue them
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #62) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1372, Flubbernugget wrote:...and saying that dgb wont vote for me?
Yes, DGB is in my scumreads, now why she didn't vote you, but was going hard on Hiplop, that's a good question :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1378, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1374, Ramcius wrote:
Yes, DGB is in my scumreads, now why she didn't vote you, but was going hard on Hiplop, that's a good question :lol:
I didn't vote Flubber, you say?

In post 1294, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1292, gobbledygook wrote:DGB vote Flubber!
I'd rather his buddy Dr Drew but why not

VOTE: Flubbernugget
Now granted my vote didn't stay there for long as Flubber's inner townie finally came out, but it does support you making shit up.
Flubber, don't want comment on this? It was you, who said DGB didn't vote you
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

I was contemplating how scum team might look and I ended with this: Flubber (lots of busywork), Karnage (rolefishing, why would town think it's rolemadness? What role you must have to think that?), DGB (feels like openwolfing, liked how she skipped Flubber and asked me about not voting Flubber early), Gobble (what happened to plan to keep Cena's plan of mass vig going) and prob some lurker as 5th (5p scum team in 21p game sounds about right)
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1419, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1390, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1378, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1374, Ramcius wrote:
I didn't vote Flubber, you say?

In post 1294, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1292, gobbledygook wrote:DGB vote Flubber!
I'd rather his buddy Dr Drew but why not

VOTE: Flubbernugget
Now granted my vote didn't stay there for long as Flubber's inner townie finally came out, but it does support you making shit up.
Flubber, don't want comment on this? It was you, who said DGB didn't vote you
Yes. They voted me after I said that.

Just take your L dude
Why you didn't say it to her, when she brought it up? Why I have to be middleman here? It's W for me, not L, DGB scumreads you, yet doesn't vote, you say it's strange and anti-town given gamestate, but you move on, so it fits my scenario, where you both are buddies, want to distance from each other, yet didn't wanted it to escalate too much
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1434, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1417, Ramcius wrote:I was contemplating how scum team might look and I ended with this: Flubber (lots of busywork), Karnage (rolefishing,
why would town think it's rolemadness? What role you must have to think that?
), DGB (feels like openwolfing, liked how she skipped Flubber and asked me about not voting Flubber early), Gobble (what happened to plan to keep Cena's plan of mass vig going) and prob some lurker as 5th (5p scum team in 21p game sounds about right)
It's funny you should ask this, since in Big Four there was a role which was informed of exactly that.
In post 1433, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm (...) bored
Perhaps we all are.
There are things that you shouldn't say and this is one of them. Unless you're claiming such role
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Ramcius »

Another lurker wagon inbound, maybe we should just ask Kuroi to claim and save us time?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1450, Karnage wrote:
In post 1448, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1443, Ramcius wrote:Another lurker wagon inbound, maybe we should just ask Kuroi to claim and save us time?
Great idea.

Kuroi - Time to claim!
In post 1449, Battle Mage wrote:hang on wait, did Karnage claim yet? Let's make sure we do this in a structured, coherent way....
No I haven't claimed yet.

I do love the irony(?) that I'm being scumread for "rolefishing" while other people are calling for claims from players at L-8. go figure
Since you're here, why you think there is no VTs in this game?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1468, PJ. wrote:
In post 1466, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1450, Karnage wrote:
In post 1448, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1443, Ramcius wrote:Another lurker wagon inbound, maybe we should just ask Kuroi to claim and save us time?
Great idea.

Kuroi - Time to claim!
In post 1449, Battle Mage wrote:hang on wait, did Karnage claim yet? Let's make sure we do this in a structured, coherent way....
No I haven't claimed yet.

I do love the irony(?) that I'm being scumread for "rolefishing" while other people are calling for claims from players at L-8. go figure
Since you're here, why you think there is no VTs in this game?
??
Reading is virtue - Karnage doubted Hiplop's VT claim, cause he thinks there is no VTs in this game
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1472, Reina wrote:Lavender is a fine but boring lynch

If she doesn't show up to play in the next couple days I can help vig her tonight
I'm down, Panzer can live for now, so I'm free to use finisher elsewhere. Can do other lurker too, we have a bit too much of them

VOTE: DGB

Who's up for spicy D1 lynch? Let's be real, lurker lynch is boring and useless anyway
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1497, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Don't Call Scumteams: You're Almost Always Wrong and Even When You Are Right No One Gives A Shit Except For You
, a brief mafia primer by Untrod Tripod

Chapter One: Don't call scumteams. You're almost always wrong and even when you are right, no one gives a shit except for you. That's it. That's the whole chapter.

Chapter Two: Also just lynch scummy people instead of trying to pull a bunch of extraneous bullshit like: making a townbloc, forming a mechanical plan that doesn't really do much but create a Rube Goldberg machine that produces whatever the opposite of fun is, doing a bunch of dumb shit to maintain some kind of weird persona across games instead of just playing the fucking game, etc.

Chapter Three: Don't have an anime avatar.

Fin

Acknowledgements, thank you to all the memorable collection of people I have played mafia with over the past 17 years. You've really taught me a lot.
What's wrong with anime avatars?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1515, Flubbernugget wrote:You're voting a confirmed town
Not mafia isn't conf town, buddy, that's assuming turkey actually slipped and isn't just messing around
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1521, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1518, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1515, Flubbernugget wrote:You're voting a confirmed town
Not mafia isn't conf town, buddy, that's assuming turkey actually slipped and isn't just messing around
You're not voting for confirmed scum that's a hell of a look
What makes you think that DGB isn't confirmed scum?

P-edit: at least don't butcher my name
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1527, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1524, Karnage wrote:
In post 1488, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t honestly get why they are all defending lavender when I’m trying to bus her lol. Guess we should just get on the Kuroi mislynch
lol

VOTE: gobbledygook
Fucking fine

VOTE: turkey

Pedit sorry ramseeus ill do better next time
Classic "I'm so smart, I'll butcher name again to piss that guy off", can you be at least somewhat original?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Oh, goodies, I'm scum for not falling for fake scumslip? :lol: Let me teach you then, how to know if slip is real or not - you wait for follow up!
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

Anyone has any ideas who scums are?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1667, pisskop wrote:Better question: Why am I hated?
Sounds like scum ability
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Ramcius »

I mean, scum ability to turn people hated, might be another 3p with weird wincon too
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1672, Untrod Tripod wrote:ayyyyyyyy who else used a finisher on Flavor Leaf? get dunked on, scumbutt

also man aren't we glad that you didn't want to follow through with me on Karnage. wonderful.

I'm salty as fuck that Gamma is gone too.
Welp, wasn't me, but I wonder who else went after DGB with me :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #80) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1675, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1674, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1672, Untrod Tripod wrote:ayyyyyyyy who else used a finisher on Flavor Leaf? get dunked on, scumbutt

also man aren't we glad that you didn't want to follow through with me on Karnage. wonderful.

I'm salty as fuck that Gamma is gone too.
Welp, wasn't me, but I wonder who else went after DGB with me :lol:
*scum detected*
I was meaning to ask - why would scum Turkey would make that "slip" intentionally? You said it wasn't a slip, yet called him scum, I'm interested in your thought process there
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Ramcius »

A50, when you're serious and don't try any gambits, it gives me bad feeling :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1729, pisskop wrote:50, your main's meta is to be serious as scum
What makes you think so?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #83) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Ramcius »

I think we need more flips, guys, so people would finally start talking :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #84) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1755, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1754, Ramcius wrote:I think we need more flips, guys, so people would finally start talking :lol:
u can talk 2 me bb

1. who do you think we should lynch today?
2. if you had a dayvig shot, who would you shoot right now?
1. Prob Drew, Chennis had some sort of scumcase on him early on, DGB was in argument at end of the day too, too much lurkers that I have no idea how to read and people that are somewhat active doesn't feel like a good lynch
2. Maybe Lavender, calling Turkey a scum, yet saying it wasn't a slip sounded really off
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #85) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1759, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Ramcius wrote: Prob Drew, Chennis had some sort of scumcase on him early on, DGB was in argument at end of the day too, too much lurkers that I have no idea how to read and people that are somewhat active doesn't feel like a good lynch
1. The interactions with DGB are problematic yes. However! DGB's role was a bodyguard for finishers. DGB said "I got your back" to Reina before the day ended. I am of the opinion that DGB died because of that post, not because of suspicion of Dr Drew. Were I scum, I would have interpreted that post as some sort of protective role. I think scum hit one of them with finishers and the other with the kill.

2. if you're concerned about a lurker, PUSH THEM. saying "ah... lurkers. dunno how to read em" is only going to allow scum lurkers to keep on coasting til endgame. we have a limited number of finishers. I'm fairly convinced that you're town at this point so I'm willing to go in with you on a wagon. give me some reasons to join you on it.
In post 1757, Ramcius wrote:calling Turkey a scum, yet saying it wasn't a slip sounded really off
I said this too. why is it worse that Lavender did it? I wouldn't mind this as a vig target, but I'm just curious if there's anything else to that slot that's bugging you?
I'm not saying DGB was killed for calling out Drew, just that she was susp of him

People don't like, when I try PL lurkers (even, if I just try to intimidate them at the start of the day), they say "aaaa, scum is trying to get easy ML, lynch him", so I stopped doing that. Forcing claims of them isn't helpful either, so there's little reason to start wagons on lurkers, unless we are sure that they are susceptible to pressure. Later on we can try to involve them in discussion, with less people they can't lurk any more

Lavender is a lurker, also she was supposedly bussed by Turkey, wouldn't that ping you, if someone would make such "slip" about you? Her reasoning felt awkward to me, like scum, who wanted ML Turkey, but same time didn't wanted to be implicated in it as people were considering lynch her and finish Turkey at the time. Speaking of you, I literally called you out on this earlier, I didn't really liked your answer, but I can't really argue with it either
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #86) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1771, Battle Mage wrote:if you're town, it makes a flubbernugget lynch more attractive.
Why you think Flubber is scum?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #87) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1774, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1773, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1771, Battle Mage wrote:if you're town, it makes a flubbernugget lynch more attractive.
I explained my reads earlier, read my posts man... :facepalm:
You shouldn't talk about that PM, also it wasn't everyone.

VCA on Turkey wagon is pointless due to nature of it
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #88) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1777, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1776, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1774, Battle Mage wrote:
I explained my reads earlier, read my posts man... :facepalm:
You shouldn't talk about that PM, also it wasn't everyone.

VCA on Turkey wagon is pointless due to nature of it
it's BM, and it did include everyone, you obviously haven't read it... :yawn:
I can see only 6 names, excluding mod. And stop talking about it
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #89) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1696, Battle Mage wrote: Flubbernugget - low scumminess of interactions from FL. Early on Day 1 lynch wagon, surrounded by non group-scum.
PM'd everyone at night with request to kill Kuroi
- mild town-lean.
I bolded part in your own readlist, does that refresh your memory?

Also, how he's your preferred lynch, when you say mild town lean? :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #90) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1798, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1790, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1696, Battle Mage wrote: Flubbernugget - low scumminess of interactions from FL. Early on Day 1 lynch wagon, surrounded by non group-scum.
PM'd everyone at night with request to kill Kuroi
- mild town-lean.
I bolded part in your own readlist, does that refresh your memory?

Also, how he's your preferred lynch, when you say mild town lean? :lol:
So all that time, you were talking about something that happened at night? And telling me not to talk about it (when I wasn't)? Damn.... :lol:

I'm glad you've read my reads list at least. But you haven't read my more recent posts very carefully. I never said, indicated or suggested that flubs was my "preferred lynch". I said he was a more attractive lynch in light of UT-town than previously. The reason for that should be obvious, but I can't spell everything out for you. :facepalm:

Also, not that it really matters, but in the reads list, it's quite obvious he isn't a mild townlean overall, given he was in my top scum bracket. just that 1 action of his actions was a mild townlean. I'm sure you understood that, and were just being silly on purpose. :wink:
You literally included it in your readlist (which is a mess to comprehend), but sure, you didn't talk about it

Turkey's wagon VCA is pointless, scum didn't needed justification to go with it, or do you have other reason to scumread flub besides the fact that UT is another non group scum before flub on lynch wagon?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1804, Battle Mage wrote: perhaps best for me to ask you a question - why are you so worried about why i think flub is slightly more suspicious? :shifty:
I'm not worried about you being slightly susp of him, I'm worried about you wanting to lynch him based on your
slight suspicion
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1814, Untrod Tripod wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Reina death makes sense, DGB death doesn't. @UT if your theory about DGB BG'ing Gamma was true, Gamma wouldn't be dead? or am i misunderstanding what you're saying
In post 1662, The Baker wrote:Each night, you must target another wrestler. They will become your bro. If they are targeted by a finisher that night, you will run interference and stop the finish.
If they die overnight or during the following day, you will die with them. You are a ride or die bro.
DGB's bodyguard ability only applied to finishers. I think that she targeted Gamma, but gamma was hit with the factional mafia kill and so they both died.
Second line of DGB's role here sounds like temporary lover - so if she targeted Reina and scum killed him for mason claim, DGB was a bonus
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1842, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1837, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1804, Battle Mage wrote: perhaps best for me to ask you a question - why are you so worried about why i think flub is slightly more suspicious? :shifty:
I'm not worried about you being slightly susp of him, I'm worried about you wanting to lynch him based on your
slight suspicion
Seriously dude...I never said I wanted to lynch him today. Are we even playing the same game? :facepalm:

If Flub-scum, Ramcius more likely scum.
You're awfully defensive, have you tried to convey your thought more clear? Btw, I never said you want him lynched today either
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #94) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1844, PJ. wrote:I think we should string up kuroi.
Why Kuroi from all the lurkers?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1848, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1836, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1835, PJ. wrote:Ok..
I think I've had enough of the no effort from lavender.
as have I. let me offer a countersuggestion: I will promise to use a finisher on Lavender tonight if you join me on a different wagon today.

given that we have probably one day of a confirmed town slot to push it, I'd like to go for a more difficult lynch while I'm here.

that work for you?
Problem is that Lav might be immune, as something that the hatedness is there to compensate for.

===
Yeah, I think there was a misunderstanding that arose here from Ram misinterpreting Mage's post. It's that Mage thinks Flub should probably be lynched in the wake of Tripod being conftowned (why exactly that is though, I don't yet understand), though Mage didn't think Flub was scum to begin with.
Pisskop is hated now too, so we shouldn't look too much into Lav having BP or something of that sort

BM thought Flub was scum from start, reason is that 5 out of first 6 people (including BM himself) on Turkey wagon are non-mafia. Well, at first his argument was that people around Flub on wagon were non-mafia, with UT being IC it makes first half of wagon mostly conf non-maf and only Flub is unknown in that list. Ofc this is from BM PoV as we don't know his alignment
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1888, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1846, Ramcius wrote:
Wtf you actually think I'm a lurker? Lol
It's more of a fact than my opinion - you haven't done anything reasonable to remove you from lurkers pool, but I like your vote
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1893, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1891, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1888, KuroiXHF wrote:Probably. Btw, i called UT as town.
I checked the other 11 posts in your ISO and couldn't find that. why bother lying about this?
I swore i did. My mistake.
In post 1892, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1888, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1846, Ramcius wrote:
Wtf you actually think I'm a lurker? Lol
It's more of a fact than my opinion - you haven't done anything reasonable to remove you from lurkers pool, but I like your vote
It's not fact. Lurker implies I'm watching but not playing. I haven't been on this website before today for over two days. I'm surprised i haven't been prodded yet.

Why do I need to correct people here about this more than once?
That would be active lurking. But ok, then how I should call people, who don't participate in game and are barely posting?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1895, KuroiXHF wrote:Absent
Absent can be used to describe everyone, who isn't posting for time being, not just people, who aren't participating in the game. But if you don't like lurker tag, I'll call you "dead weight", I think that's much more accurate than absent
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1898, KuroiXHF wrote:I mean I'm still contributing where and when i can but I'm javkng more trouble maintaining attention and interest. I don't want to give the mod the shaft though.

My suspicions lay most with DGB and also Panzer for his toxic play as well as bad play. I'm voting as such.
I'm pretty sure no one else in this game thinks you are contributing. Let's take your last "catch up", you didn't even bother to address Panzer's accusation of you being dodgy, simply made OMGUS vote. As for DGB, she's dead and flipped town already, so what suspicions you have towards her? What is this bad play from Panzer? You have to give something more than some vague accusations, if you want people to stop pointing fingers your way
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1935, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1934, Espressojet wrote:This game is really
weird
boring
ftfy
So, how about you do something about it?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1941, 50 Judge Powers wrote:I'm on board (for applying pressure). Just a note: Scum are likely not being voted rn, and thus are content with the game status and will be happy to exhaust the day and have a flash wagon towards the end of it.
What makes you think that scums won't be voted?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #102) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Wagoning someone just for sake of it does nothing. You need to ask them question or demand to explain their actions
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #103) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Ramcius »

Let's just end day

VOTE: Kuroi

Maybe D3 people will remember how to play mafia and I won't have to feel like I'm playing a newbie game
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1976, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1957, Ramcius wrote:Wagoning someone just for sake of it does nothing. You need to ask them question or demand to explain their actions
Why were you ok with PL, Hipflop, and myself being 'wagoned'.....but initially buckled at Kuroi?
Where you get Hiplop? I said I'd dayvig Lavender, and I never said anything about wagoning you, question was about who I want lynched at that moment, and you know, opinions changes, when time passes
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (isolation #105) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1978, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1975, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1973, KuroiXHF wrote:The Q+ isn't working. Fine.

My verb tense was off. I believed DGB was town then. She's not. K. If you voted yourself and it wasn't a stupid joke vote then that's inherently terrible play. Wanting yourself dead is almost always detrimental for your side.

VOTE: Hiplop

I trust UT more than i trust myself.
literally

WHAT
Did i ST ST STUTTER
Yes, you did, where's your explanation about Panzer's bad posts that I asked?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (isolation #106) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1986, Espressojet wrote:I would hope people townread UT at this point, or this game is dead in the water
Who isn't townreading him? But being IC has nothing with read accuracy
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1988, chennisden wrote:
In post 1987, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1986, Espressojet wrote:I would hope people townread UT at this point, or this game is dead in the water
Imagine thinking everyone knows he's an IC
You not tired of your petty attempts to make fun of me? Cause I am, at least use some creativity :lol: Or not, I don't want you to use your time you scumhunt to be more creative with your sarcastic remarks. Scratch that, you don't scumhunt anyway, so at least be an entertaining clown then
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1998, chennisden wrote:
In post 1991, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1988, chennisden wrote:
In post 1987, Ramcius wrote:
Imagine thinking everyone knows he's an IC
You not tired of your petty attempts to make fun of me? Cause I am, at least use some creativity :lol: Or not, I don't want you to use your time you scumhunt to be more creative with your sarcastic remarks. Scratch that, you don't scumhunt anyway, so at least be an entertaining clown then
In post 1959, Ramcius wrote:Let's just end day

VOTE: Kuroi

Maybe D3 people will remember how to play mafia and I won't have to feel like I'm playing a newbie game
Nice scumhunting chief
What's wrong with it? Kuroi don't want answer my question, so I'm fine with him being dead
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #109) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Ramcius »

Looks like Hiplop at L-1, so how about we try to decide on our finishers before we end day? Mine goes to Kuroi
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #110) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2026, pisskop wrote:But, Im going to guess that scum/town have ways to block/heal finishers? so maybe we dont coordinate? its a way for use to remove scummy characters, not play silly buggers?
Well, scum didn't stopped FL's death, so I'm not too worried about that

I counted 8 votes, 9 to lynch, so he's L-1
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (isolation #111) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2032, PJ. wrote:Sorry, just thought of this, but is a fake innocent child within the scope of a bastard game?
Technically yes, but mod said in sign up thread that he won't lie to us, bastard part is just for not normal stuff mostly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (isolation #112) » Wed May 20, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Why didn't you claimed hated, Lavender? It's literally in your rolecard

Also, when I see wagon on lurker, I imagine Ralph from Simpsons saying "I'm in danger.", they don't give a shit about game already, putting more pressure on them doesn't help to bring their motivation back

Lastly, get decent D1 lynch, that doesn't mean scum lynch, just anything that can generate discussion later on
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (isolation #113) » Wed May 20, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2574, PJ. wrote:Hard to win when everyone literally doesn't care and acts blatantly anti-town.
"Everyone" is a bit too strong word here
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (isolation #114) » Wed May 20, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2577, PJ. wrote:No it isn't

There were exactly 3 town players that were ever trying to play the game for even a post tbh. And you weren't one of them.
Nice try to make a personal attack, when I didn't mention myself :lol: it was simply funny how you tried to make excuse for your lack of contribution by blaming everyone else, yet I remember how you didn't even read game D1 and asked things that were discussed just prior. Btw, me eating 3 finishers says that I was considered a threat, so maybe it's your lack of understanding of mafia?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (isolation #115) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2580, PJ. wrote:Man, you trash. You're not even self aware trash.
Oh boy, you love those personal attacks, don't you? I'm aware of what I can and what I can't. Ofc I could do more in this game, but my motivation wasn't there, when people refused to play, yes, you included. Try to be self-aware yourself, how much you did to improve this game? You got what you wanted, hydras were out and what you do next? Stopped playing, yes, you started to play again D4, when game was over, F for effort. So, before calling other people trash, look at mirror first.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2592 (isolation #116) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2583, Lavender wrote:
In post 2573, Ramcius wrote:Why didn't you claimed hated, Lavender? It's literally in your rolecard

Also, when I see wagon on lurker, I imagine Ralph from Simpsons saying "I'm in danger.", they don't give a shit about game already, putting more pressure on them doesn't help to bring their motivation back

Lastly, get decent D1 lynch, that doesn't mean scum lynch, just anything that can generate discussion later on
I did claim hated, fairly early didn’t I?
Did you? Cause I can't remember and I remember we were questioning it at the start of D2, when Piss got hated too, might be my bad, then I'm sorry
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (isolation #117) » Thu May 21, 2020 12:38 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2594, Lavender wrote:
In post 2592, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2583, Lavender wrote:
In post 2573, Ramcius wrote:Why didn't you claimed hated, Lavender? It's literally in your rolecard

I did claim hated, fairly early didn’t I?
Did you? Cause I can't remember and I remember we were questioning it at the start of D2, when Piss got hated too, might be my bad, then I'm sorry
Nah it’s fine, it wasn’t mentioned much after I said I was hated. Think I might have phrased it weirdly?
That might be the case, yes
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (isolation #118) » Thu May 21, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2596, PJ. wrote:
In post 2591, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2580, PJ. wrote:Man, you trash. You're not even self aware trash.
Oh boy, you love those personal attacks, don't you? I'm aware of what I can and what I can't. Ofc I could do more in this game, but my motivation wasn't there, when people refused to play, yes, you included. Try to be self-aware yourself, how much you did to improve this game? You got what you wanted, hydras were out and what you do next? Stopped playing, yes, you started to play again D4, when game was over, F for effort. So, before calling other people trash, look at mirror first.
"Not playing" still drew an RB. Also I tried my balls off once the hydras were gone D1. Then it became super clear that nobody besides UT and gamma gave a shit, what was I supposed to do, nonstop prod people like flippynips that are chronic lurkers and town negatives? Maybe if you were as active in-game as you are post-game, maybe we would of had a shot.
I was inactive? I did my best to stop your crusade against Cena, I tried to force discussion by bringing Flubbers early complain (yes, I was well aware that it was pretty much bs on my part, but bs with some reasoning sometimes is a good way to force discussion), I tried to consolidate people suspicious of DGB into a wagon and see where it goes, that was my D1, when people jumped on Gobble's "slip" and no one asked why I ignored it either. D2 I was fighting against lurker wagons and tried involve lurkers in discussion, you included, when I tried to dig into you vs Kuroi, I tried to force explanation on your "bad posts" from Kuroi 3 times, that was where I decided that it was enough for D2 and I planed to try D3, I really thought I was transparent enough as a VT with my soft claiming by telling I'm gonna use my finisher, so I wasn't expecting to die, but alas I found myself in dead thread D3. Let's not forget me demanding for a decent lynch and explaining how it is important for us to be able look back on who was for this lynch, who was against, who was on wagon, who was off wagon and have game related discussion.

You drewing RB means that scum were bad, you saying that there was a lot VTs in this game was really strong tell of you being VT, at least it was obvious for me - only VT could knew there is other VTs as this game could easily be role madness
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #119) » Thu May 21, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2603, PJ. wrote:If me drawing RB means scum was bad, doesn't that logic mean that scum were bad when the used finishers on you? And isn't that the crux of your argument that weren't garbage all game? Sounds bad, bruh. Good luck in your next one, maybe you'll try as hard as you did in this post-game.
My argument? It's yours argument :lol: First I said that not everyone was lurker/anti-town, I didn't mentioned myself, you came with that conclusion, then I said that scum didn't thought I was garbage and considered me a threat, you called me not self-aware trash, then you say I was inactive, so I made a list of what I did, I never said I was good, I literally admitted that I haven't done as much as I could. So maybe learn some reading comprehension? It's an useful skill for mafia.

I could wish same to you - try as hard in your next one as you do now to make your own scenario here
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (isolation #120) » Thu May 21, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2605, PJ. wrote:Oh lord, you're republican levels of delusional. No wonder ur trash.
Sorry, I don't follow US politics, so I don't know what "republican levels of delusional" means
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (isolation #121) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2620, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2618, Krazy wrote:Numbers here are slightly scumsided but the group vig mechanic was probably meant to swing toward town and was underutilized
Speak for yourselves!!!! I got hit with 5 finishers Night 1.
Wasn't that your goal all along? :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2626 (isolation #122) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Ramcius »

I'd say town was stronger than maf, so I'd say we weren't unlucky or bad, just lack of motivation killed this game for everyone

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”