votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by votato »

i also have clidd as top scumread. dunn is scummyish, farside is hmmm, maybe scum. gerain is a bit scummy.
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 650, Green Crayons wrote:Surely there is some middle ground between a "fully formed vote"--which, this is mafia, so ????--and "plac[ing] 27 in a day."

What do you think about a Dunn vote?
sorry for absence over weekend. I kept looking in and thinking about posting, but I have limited access and a few short one liners would not have been acceptable.

there may be a middle ground, but I have not found a comfortable one for myself.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 655, bob3141 wrote:
In post 648, geraintm wrote:
In post 647, Green Crayons wrote:Like, 637 suggests you would at least want to vote NM instead of your random vote.

But nope.

Are you paralyzed by doubt? Lazy? Scum? Who knows!

You *not* updating your vote is going to make sorting you much more difficult in later days.
doubt I guess. I want my vote to actually mean something. i'd rather everyone placed fully formed votes, rather than people who place 27 in a day. that isn't helpful either when trying to sort them. at least you know when I vote I mean it.
Germa there is one thing not voting until you're sure, if there is plenty of time still till deadline but it's entirely different not giving reads either way. There are 13 players in this game and one of them is you. I find it impossible if your town that you haven't at the very least got some slight reads. Maybe not strong reads but reads at least slightly off null.

Clearly one vote is not enough pressure to get you to actually post some basic content. At this stage you have less committal content then bambi last game. And we collectively let him lurk that game.

If you're not scum then. Not even giving us some basic reads makes it harder for us to sort you. Risking us being tricked into mislynching you.
I have posted a few times when I have seen something that I didn't like the look of, and I think I have gone over 2 players who were with high vote counts.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 656, stungun0404 wrote:
Can you see my points here? Anything you disagree with or cannot understand?

--------------------------

I also agree with Mala that I also would not want you to skate through this game as scum behind what would be a lazy facade here for scum to implement. And I also used to be mislynched a lot D1, or at the very least was very much mislynch bait like Mala said she has been as town, but I have certainly become a more difficult D1 lynch as town over time.
you make valid points....but I am not going to vote for the sake of it. I feel awful when I get bamboozled into a vote/lynch because of pressure when I don't want to vote for soeone, I just want to avoid that as much as I can when I don't want to vote for someone.
when I do think someone is vote worthy, I will stick with them for a long long time - see my last game with trollie
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 702, stungun0404 wrote:OK. No discussion since earlier? How about a simpler version of my cases. :lol:
In post 630, clidd wrote:Ok, done.
I need 24 hours to work on my reads (I'll post tomorrow).
Lie. No follow through (which in this case is anti-town).
In post 616, HK 50 wrote:Taking a break
for an hour
. Starting to fall into scumthreaditious
Lie. No follow through. Took over a day only to state another reason, which might be genuine, but also notably allows him not to post any content to avoid a prod.
In post 663, HK 50 wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm not really motivated rn with this game (and I'm not white sure why).
I'll try to self-motivated myself tonight.
Might have
lied again, as he did not post at all after that during that night.
In post 391, votato wrote:i have a little but i cant talk about it. by day 2 or 3 ill probably give some more details. as for the association you're drawing between me and dunn, stun, you're right that we aren't scumbuddies, but i dont think your reasons why are all that strong.
plus the only reason you know that is cuz you and i are scumbuddies
In post 392, votato wrote:***
wrong thread
Lies. Tries to implicate me in case he flips, since he was the leading wagon.
meh. I aint that motivated either. please add me to this list
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 703, stungun0404 wrote:They have all three lied. Lynch all liars. Lying about simple and clear intentions with no follow-through and lying to implicate me is what can be considered scummy here. Simple as that.

OTOH, Dunn has
not
made one single blatant lie in this game. You can ISO everything he has said to confirm that there is no blatant lie. That's the difference between town and scum I think in this particular game.

Not that the "lynch all liars" approach always works, but in this case I think it leads us to the correct solve.
lying is one thing, saying you aim to post and not going through with it is a totally different thing. back off I think. you really don't want to be this aggressive over small things, where do you go from here??
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 712, stungun0404 wrote:@HK: I like that you responded. The one alternative scenario right now where I can see you are town would mean to me a scum team of BM/Clidd-Votato-and Geraintm. Like, I really feel good enough about everyone else to assert that I feel fairly confident that all 4 scum are in those 4 folks, with BM and Votato being a super obvious pair. I can't see those two not being partners. Too much of a clear link to be coincidental.

It would be only after those 4 are lynched that I would want to see a potential Dunnstral/nm lynch.

I really want your response to this though:
In post 669, stungun0404 wrote: @HK50, how do you feel about the alignments of Clidd and Votato? And why?
I will respond to the rest of your case either tomorrow or the following day.
your level of certainty on DAy 1 I find bizarre. I basically cannot take your seriously as aplayer because of this. why should I trust any of your reads if you claim to have solved the game already??
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Wow, I'm actually leading a lynch wagon, my mum would be so proud
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:01 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 717, stungun0404 wrote:This vote situation appears tricky...It's 4 vs. 4, and 3 more votes are needed to secure either lynch. The 2 sides seem pretty set overall. Off of the wagons, we have 2 of my scumspects I don't think will move (Clidd and Votato), and then Geraintm and Dunn who are on useless wagons right now.
see, this is what I hate, I feel alredy under pressure to join a wagon I don't want to
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 719, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 718, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 717, stungun0404 wrote:If Clidd flukily flips town, we lynch Dunn, guaranteed tomorrow.
nope
that townflip is not going to happen, I am that convinced, which is why I am willing to offer that.
posts like this ^^^ :(
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 745, stungun0404 wrote:Should Dunnstral and Clidd's slot role claim? Why or why not?
nope. stupid idea
man I dislike everything you are posting. I aint saying you are scum, but I disagree with nearly all your posts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I
n
t
e
n
t
t
o
h
a
m
m
e
r
c
l
i
d
d
!
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 766, votato wrote:this read list won me over on GC.
dislike this post. shouldn't be changing your mind on someone's quick read list like that

you are not in my town pile
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 778, votato wrote:As notsci will tell you, most anti town behavior comes from town
huh?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 686, Not_Mafia wrote:Why has the BM slot not been lynched yet?
In post 706, Not_Mafia wrote:Dunn vote clidd
this posted whilst they were not voting clidd of course
In post 716, Not_Mafia wrote:HK vote clidd
or this
In post 754, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 750, votato wrote:Ok I'm caught up. It seems like a lot of people scum read bm but not that many people are actually voting there. VOTE: bm. Can we get this wagon rolling?
This is a bad vote
not sure why this is a bad vote, considering they spent posts 155/178/185/195

not mafia sucks :(
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You suck
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 815, Not_Mafia wrote:You suck
this is true, but I am not trying to spread my suckiness
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 785, stungun0404 wrote:@farside: oddly enough, earlier when I was doing a meta on GC, that is exactly what stood out to me. The fact that he was not asking many questions, but I wanted to keep that information to my self in case it is a scumtell for him.

That is really what originally led me to want to really look at him. Because if he asks a lot of questions in more than one game of his meta as town, then when you see the opposite, is he scum?
I don't see anything that shows him doing it here, so yes I would say he is scum.
In post 793, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 792, Dunnstral wrote:I don't intend to hammer Clidd, if the wagon is going to shift to me I'll defend myself.
I like this post from Dunnstral right here. It will look good especially if there is a scumflip of clidd. if Clidd's town, then it holds less weight, because technically that could mean a scum Dunnstral is not wanting to lynch town here.

I observed that he took up on an opportunity in his meta as scum after replacing into a game to hammer a townplayer immediately after someone asked him to do so. He didn't even debate it, he just did it.

Now granted, that person had a power role which we might to note that scum may have known, but given that he hasn't followed anyone asking about a hammer so far, this does look good to me if Clidd flips scum. NM has asked him, which he could have taken up on that opportunity, but has not and is currently resisting the opposing wagon to himself.
Let see we are close to deadline and he isn't' making any compromises on a wagon, no he's scum baby.
check here how things were in animal toward the end of day 1
In post 797, votato wrote:some strange townreads, and some townreads in the wrong order. like why is dr p so high up as an inactive? do you really not have enough info to have reads on myself or GC at this point?
Didn't you have icon as town in GnR mafia we player?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 816, geraintm wrote:
In post 815, Not_Mafia wrote:You suck
this is true, but I am not trying to spread my suckiness
Vote clidd then
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

How generous of stungun to offer my lynch in case he's wrong on my townread
In post 817, farside22 wrote: Let see we are close to deadline and he isn't' making any compromises on a wagon, no he's scum baby.
check here how things were in animal toward the end of day 1
That isn't me compromising, that's me leading a wagon with hours left on deadline because town spent all day phase tunneling on my slot without actually being able to lynch me (same as this game), somebody saying they're not going to do it at deadline, and me switching to another wagon, with everyone following me again

What you should be concerned with is that I was voted day 1 in that game for similarly flimsy reasons (including multiple members of the scum team parking their vote on me)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:56 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Plus I play different as town sometimes. I bet you can't link a scum game similar to this
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Meanwhile, I can link games where I've played clearly differently to how I'm playing right now, and I turned out to be scum

Does that count as concrete meta to you like the case you keep regurgitating, or would it be hand waved away?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:23 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 760, Green Crayons wrote:Bc I’ve been drinking and now my neighbors who I was porch chilling with have left, let’s run down the player list.

votato - I’m thinking town but siiigh
bob3141 - leaning town now tbh
DoctorPepper - null bit was thinking town at some point
Not_Mafia- town Honestly not sure how folks can’t see between the lines with his posting.
geraintm - pretty sure town
Ghost Ganster stungun0404 - town Like, annoyingly super town and I say annoyingly because he can get a thought in his head and it might be wrong by gd he runs it down.
Green Crayons - town
farside22 - honestly thinking scum. Sorry <3
HK 50 - town, even tho I don’t k ow where he’s coming from with his fixation on stun
Battle Mage clidd - scum
Malakittens - null. Like if you put a gun to my head I’d slot her town but damn she’s been pretty absent in a way I cannot read
notscience - town. Not even a Q.
Dunnstral - scum
Reorganizing this so it's easier to parse.

Your reads:

Town: Notscience, HK 50, stungun0404, geraintm, Not_Mafia, votato
Leaning or Null Town: bob3141
Null but kind of almost leaning town: DoctorPepper, Malakittens

Scum: Dunnstral, clidd, farside22

hmmm.... these reads stink when you look at them this way. votato liking this is yuck, he only likes it because he's town in this list
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:24 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 779, votato wrote:i dont think dunn is the scummiest, but i feel like dunn is a good lynch for info who also has plenty of scum equity
scummy post
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:34 am

Post by Dunnstral »

HK's analysis on wagon state falls apart when you consider that most of the town is... town, and they're the ones with majority control of the vote, especially if I'm theoretical scum, so that's one vote tied up.

And anybody who argues for a lynch for information is more often than average scum, which HK also did

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”