Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2987 (isolation #200) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2983, Dunnstral wrote:2) Starbuck is mafia and either went for a wifom play or was forced to vote pass
Still not mafia. But good try.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3012 (isolation #201) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2990, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2952, unwnd wrote:I'm happy that the quiz passed but I'm just going to say that I proxy'd someone in the quiz last night so either

1) It was right
2) They were passing anyways
Is one of their names Farside or Starbuck by any chance?
@Unwnd - If you're one shot, why are you holding back who you proxied? Just say you proxied me and fucked me over on a chance to prove myself because here goes TSE a-fucking-gain about how I'm scum. And the one way that I, as a god damn VT, could prove myself was in the quiz. So if after the dismal bullshit of N1 and allllllllllll the crap from spring, you proxied me and took that away, I'm mad at you. I'm still town reading the fuck out of you, but I'm royally pissed.

This is my mad face.

In post 3006, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3002, farside22 wrote:Still waiting for suggestions for the quiz for tonight from players.
Also I would like to discuss who is going to give to which player for chain. PB if I give it to you next who would you give the chain to?
Unwnd + Farside + 1 to 2 others, don't put Starbuck back on the team.
Fucking called it
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3025 (isolation #202) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3021, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Also notice how both ABR and Cake both scum read Starbuck and both are dead.
Hmm.
Because I can control everyone's actions further down the chain, right? Including your own?

You had the power to save ABR/Titus and you didn't. PB had the power to save Cake and he didn't. If they were night kills, you'd have a point, but they weren't.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3063 (isolation #203) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Starbuck »

Oh yay, birthday drunk me ranted last night. Sweet. Thanks for the birthday wishes, btw.
In post 3015, unwnd wrote:Why are you certain that it was you I proxied?
Birthday drunk me was mad at you for the possibility because I've been hoping to prove myself some way. Sober me knows that you could have proxied farside, you could have proxied me (which would have been a waste), and if you proxied Raya, you definitely know that you wasted your one-shot given her flip. I guess I just don't get the point of saying you did it and not claiming it fully.
In post 3016, unwnd wrote:I don't know why you're worried about TSE so much. I don't think he holds much power.
It's not TSE for me because I know he's wrong and he'll eat his hat at the end of this game. It's those sheeping along with him that irk me. Dunnstral, if I'm to name names.
In post 3022, unwnd wrote:I don't really want Spring on the kill because I think most people want to lynch her and she dies anyway.
I had hoped to see her towards the end of the chain yesterday and that got fucked from the get go. I'd prefer her in the kill zone over trusting the rest of everyone to put her further down the chain.
In post 3029, Pink Ball wrote:Second, there's no fucking way we get a quiz team with midwaybear. I get the spirit, but no
+1
In post 3031, Pink Ball wrote:Farside, unwnd and Starbuck you're all in my townbloc, if you all agree with this townreads say aye aye captain and I think we win this.
Aye Aye, Captain.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3064 (isolation #204) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Starbuck »

I was thinking about those who said Raya being a universal town read is bad and who tried to discredit her there. I need to go back and see who said that aside from beeboy.
In post 3034, Pink Ball wrote:I still think you're not a NU per se
I've been starting to lean this way, too.
In post 3046, farside22 wrote:Even though the mod didn't post it, the PT stated the kill was a strongman kill for scum. Do not put a player that you want to have the BP vest on the list.
You can verify this with unwnd and SB if you don't believe me.
I can verify this.
In post 3048, Dunnstral wrote:'Cause I didn't think she was scum, I didn't like that you guys all grouped up amongst each other at the start and passed the chain to each other then made the quiz yourselves, and I didn't think anyone else was going to give it to spring if I didn't
1. I didn't pass the chain to myself.
2. We didn't "make the quiz ourselves", Unwnd did that. So put the responsibility where it should go.
3. I felt the same way about NDMath, tbh, about no one else giving him the chain. However, she needed to be towards the bottom and you passing to her is scummy AF.
In post 3059, Pink Ball wrote:I was thinking the same lol why is he still alive
+1
In post 3062, farside22 wrote:Also if spring is scum like I suspect and flips scum I'm would say see how TSE spins a SB/Spring scum team bs
Ahahahahahahaha, for real, though.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3066 (isolation #205) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3065, Pink Ball wrote:Yeah Farside if it's spring and Starbuck together we just take the L
I *pinky swear* that I am not scum and that I am not scum with spring. It is not me.

If it helps, y'all put me on that hurt list, but make sure that she's there with me. I'll vote whichever way we need.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3072 (isolation #206) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3070, midwaybear wrote:That blatant buddying between PB and Starbuck was pretty digusting.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, maybe ABR is right and you do need to learn more because this is town bloc, not buddying.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3083 (isolation #207) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3077, farside22 wrote:
quiz team: pinkball, unwnd, farside
Approve Quiz Team
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3202 (isolation #208) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Starbuck »

Stepped away last night to do some actual reading (2nd book of the All Souls' Trilogy), going back to catch up.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3206 (isolation #209) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3102, unwnd wrote:When it comes to the proxy (I read your post Starbuck), it seems like a lot of players didn't really seem to care. I was looking to see what others would say but instead we're just at business as usual. Does this strike you as odd? Nobody even really parsed your reaction and instead have been pushing unfinished directives from the last phase.
I was thinking because they either (1) read me as town or (2) as scum, know I'm town. That's what I was getting from that.
In post 3102, unwnd wrote:I feel like I spend a lot in this game trying to consider alternatives and most of them get ignored. I never resolved that feeling you>Raya>Farside in terms of the chain and that small pocket in terms of the thread.
I never asked to be a part of that. I've said it a few times already, but I passed to Raya on Day 1 because of the plan to save the approved quiz team (also, the fact that she is now flipped town should be a plus on that now) and passed to ND because I town read him and between he and PB, I felt he may have been less likely to get it.

I need to go back and look at the order that the chain was passed between the 3 of us or who gave it to the 1st of the 3 of us initially.
In post 3102, unwnd wrote:Right now, it strikes me as odd from you personally to be so concerned about whether or not you got proxied. Spoiler is yes that I did, but I still don't see where you were suddenly like 'omg did you proxy me' before I could answer.
That was my birthday drunk coming out at you, lol.

Given my role, typically, I can't prove myself because I have no actions to back it up. In this game, there was the chance of the quiz to actually do it and it got taken away from me, not once but twice. I feel like I got fucked N1 because of the fail and then I couldn't even prove myself last night because you proxied me. It just gives all those who doubt me even more reason to doubt me. I wanted to shut them up and focus on actually catching scum.
In post 3102, unwnd wrote:I found your pass to NDmath earlier just as confusing as when Dunn did it, but right now I'm sitting at feeling like NDmath is this blank that people are just sorta using instead of like, how do I put this? Being invovlved? In a team way. This is why I explained to midway that I don't think ND/Dunn were chain passing as mates and I think him instantly just zero'ing in on this idea is indicative of a scum who is forced to commit. And that's really where I am right now, feeling that scum are locked into their commitments.
I feel like my ISO of ND helped me read him much better. Also, I don't think I've seen his hackles go up at any question that has been directed his way and he feels genuine to me. I addressed all of that in the post where I passed it to him yesterday and you can go back to see where he responded to my questions. I thought my description of him as Silent Bob to be most accurate. You don't need 300+ posts in the game to be a contributing member. He's not posting fluff. He's paying attention.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3215 (isolation #210) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Starbuck »

Oh ha, I just got to Dunn's post about he and ND being Masons. This makes those out of left field chain passes make a ton more sense.
In post 3103, Dunnstral wrote:I have bad feelings about the neighborhood between Spring + Pinkball
Welcome to my feelings since Day 1.
In post 3126, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Unwnd might be fooling me here.
But I’m 100% confident in Starbuck being Scum
I think only one of Farside/Spring could be their partner though. Not both.
You really are the worst. Quit your tunneling.
In post 3148, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3143, midwaybear wrote:why does town have so many PRs now...
1-Shot Wiretapper
2-Shot Sabotoge Checker
2-Shot Doctor
Mason with no pt
Mason with no pt
You forgot beeboy's NU.
In post 3150, midwaybear wrote:Starbuck gets lynched today because her tone sounds super fake and defensive. unwnd also brought up the point that Starbuck instantly thought she was proxied which is a scummy reaction.
There's no one else you've been wanting to lynch, so of course, you want to lynch me. Knock it off, midway. This so far beyond stale that it's moldy now.

Also, I thought I was proxied BECAUSE I WAS PROXIED and super disappointed in a possible town Unwnd if he wasted that shit on another Townie and not scum. Did you not see that he confirmed my thinking to be true or did you glaze over that?
In post 3150, midwaybear wrote:Chain order
farside-beeboy-unwnd-nd-dunn-pb-tse-me-spring-starbuck
Ugh, what is this? Scum gets through another day and mislynch another townie, that's what it is.
In post 3151, midwaybear wrote:
In post 3066, Starbuck wrote:If it helps, y'all put me on that hurt list, but make sure that she's there with me. I'll vote whichever way we need.
like this quote doesn't really make sense. If she thinks spring is scum, that means she is likely fine with being killed? This doesn't really line up with what she's said so far. For example, PB and beeboy both have expressed their desire to die.

Anyways, I could be tunneling, but give me the decision to kill either spring or starbuck because I need to reevaluate both of them.
What is this ridiculous case that you're trying to build? Are you serious right now? This is bad thinking.

I know that I can be helpful being on the hurt list, so if it's for the betterment of our village as a whole. I have no problem being on that list. My flip, at this point, would be helpful.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3216 (isolation #211) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Starbuck »

Real quick, there were a few of you, or maybe just spring, making comments about where people were between like 1 am and 8 am this morning my time (Eastern). Can y'all relax and look at an International Clock to see that some of us might be sleeping? That'd be great.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3219 (isolation #212) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3154, farside22 wrote:It's the only thing that makes sense to me. Lets play devils advocate for a moment. Whether you believe SB or Spring to be scum in the N1 quiz they both knew who was going to be the chainleader and the mod claried during the night that the person voted as chainleader would be BP. So yes, I believe I protected the player that was to be shot that night.
And given the talk in the thread on Day 1 pertaining to the chain falling back to spring or randomizing to another player, if our chain leader choice died, it would make sense if scum thought we'd follow the plan of making beeboy chainleader. I don't see scum not taking their shot on N1.
In post 3163, Dunnstral wrote:springlullaby wrote:
Because if farside saved unwnd, it confirms him as town.

unwnd was bulletproof night 1 - you were there
This.

In post 3170, springlullaby wrote:@Starbuck, get in here: have you finished your suckery? Can you put your head into solving the game or do you want to suck more?
I got off my laptop around 9:30 or something last night to read my book/do other stuff than look at this website and you posted this at like 7:45 this morning. Can you chillax especially when you haven't been here for the past few days of the thread being open? Also, if you want me to speak with you, cut down on your abrasiveness. Show some modicum of cordiality or just don't talk to me.
In post 3189, Pink Ball wrote:They were fucking PANICKING yesterday lol
You're just noticing this? It was a shit show after I passed to ND. I should have passed to you, but I feel like we got some damn good info out of that.
In post 3196, Pink Ball wrote:But who should I pass the chain!!
Me. Stop letting midway get inside your head, PB. Get me on the chain and put me in the Strongman kill.
In post 3207, unwnd wrote:PBall, Dunn said something earlier about you and Spring being neighbors or something? Is that true? Can't be personally fucked to checked but I'm still at 'why is there is 2 neighbors and then 2 neighbors with no PT in the same game'.
It's been claimed since like Day 1. I'll find it for you.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3220 (isolation #213) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Starbuck »

Here you go, Unwnd.

In post 991, springlullaby wrote:Ok, I think I have to make clear something at that point.

My role is neighbor: and I'm in a neighborood with Pink Ball. I've confirmed with the mod just to be sure that it's not alignment indicative so I've left it go to the wayside. Because I see no point to the role in this game.
Pink Ball can confirm or deny.

I'm outing it so it doesn't create chaos further down the road.

I'm mostly null on PB.
> From a mechanical standpoint this could go either s/t neighbor or t/t neighbor
> from gameplay i'm leaning null, perhaps null-townish because PB as scum is a lot more popcorny.

I'd advise against lynching PB at this point.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3233 (isolation #214) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Starbuck »

PB, the game is starting to stall. You should probably pass the chain.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3234 (isolation #215) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Starbuck »

Or we need the quiz team to fail so farside can put up a new one. Either or.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3241 (isolation #216) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Starbuck »

I mean, to be fair, I just went back and did the math and I held it for like 3 1/2 days. However, there was still forward motion and quiz team decisions happening surrounding that. We're just at a dead stop right now.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3283 (isolation #217) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3267, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 3266, midwaybear wrote:also i strongly believe sping/tse is two town for some reason against all reasonable evidence
the vt claims are spring, pink ball, tse, starbuck, me
is 3 scum really all here?
No.
Farside is scum with Starbuck.
That’s why it’s not all here.
In post 3268, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:And I’ve been saying this since fuckin EoD of Day 1!
And you've been fuckin wrong since EoD of Day 1
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3284 (isolation #218) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3269, midwaybear wrote:not sure about farside yet. It seems like farside has flip flopped on starbuck A LOT
Ummm, where? Because as the king of flip-flopping, I don't think you know what the phrase means.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3304 (isolation #219) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3277, beeboy wrote:Like idk, I think she committed to the claim well before right now, and it also reflects in how she has been trying to solve the game.
farside was also pro-not giving you the BP in the Quiz PT and coming to the decision on Unwnd.

Of that Night 1 quiz, the only person who didn't vote for Unwnd was spring. She voted for you as chain leader.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3311 (isolation #220) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3281, midwaybear wrote:starbuck is legit a universal scumread.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3316 (isolation #221) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3289, springlullaby wrote:Did Pink Ball say we were best friends? Lol.
We are straight neighbors.
Kill that scum already.
You should really read the game. ND and Dunn are best friends.

I'm not sure why you think PB said y'all are.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3330 (isolation #222) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3321, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: Starbuck
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3335 (isolation #223) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3332, Pink Ball wrote:@Starbuck next in line must be beeboy, Dunn and ND
Sounds good. I want to wait on the mod's updated vote count and see what that quiz looks like.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3340 (isolation #224) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3338, midwaybear wrote:ugh starbuck could be town here?
i need flips
Not could be.

I AM
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3342 (isolation #225) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Done told you, midway.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3367 (isolation #226) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3362, midwaybear wrote:people normally get drunk on the weekends
I guess it is different here
Wow, rude.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3368 (isolation #227) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Here beeboy....

VOTE: beeboy
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3380 (isolation #228) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3377, farside22 wrote:
In post 3373, beeboy wrote:I mean my head space is basically in the same spot, I don't consider it solved because we don't actually know who the last scum is. But if we are on the same page on the if all else fails do X then I guess I am worried for nothing?

I think we have to be wrong on one of them. Since the 2nd group passing to me confirms one of unwnd/starbuck has to be scum that wanted the group to pass. I still don't think it's farside and raya was on the group and is currently dead.
Spring and midway both denied the second quiz group. I think TSE denied it as well, but I'm not as sure about that. And remember spring was the one acting like the quiz would fail and she would be blamed for it failing day 2.
I have a theory about the over dramatic bs but it's just a theory. I'll discuss it with the quiz people tonight if I'm right about Spring. If I'm wrong I expect players to want PB at the bottom day 4 with SB.
I really would be shocked if Spring was town.

Please make sure to vote for who is going to be in the hurt category before you pass any further!!!!
Also, let's remember that Spring STILL hasn't voted to approve ANY quiz group all game. Even her own.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3381 (isolation #229) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Starbuck »

I think I forgot to do this when I passed beeboy the chain, my bad. I was sleepy.

Approve Quiz Team
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3384 (isolation #230) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Starbuck »

Read the thread. That's the bottom 3.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3386 (isolation #231) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Starbuck »

HURT: midway, Starbuck, TSE
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3411 (isolation #232) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Starbuck »

I wish you both would stop being so ridiculous when it comes to me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3420 (isolation #233) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm trying to figure out if spring is looking in a mirror right now or not.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3445 (isolation #234) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3439, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 3411, Starbuck wrote:I wish you both would stop being so ridiculous when it comes to me.
You didn’t seem to be so concerned with ABR and Sircakez and what’s this?
Huh?
What’s this?
They are dead

Oh my! What a shocker Starbuck!
You don't seem to be able to apply other people's actions to them, including your own. If you wanted ABR to live,
you
shouldn't have chosen PB. If you wanted SirCakez to live, maybe you should have passed him the chain when you had it. I don't understand how the lynching of two different people falls completely on my shoulders in a game full of other people, too.

You make zero sense.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3446 (isolation #235) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3424, farside22 wrote:
In post 3423, farside22 wrote:
mod: i would appreciate that the toxicity from sb and tse comes to an end. I am very tired of their harrassment at this point
Me?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3447 (isolation #236) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Starbuck »

And FFS, Unwnd. Are you kidding me?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3454 (isolation #237) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Whether or not spring is town or scum has nothing to do with me, I'm not confirmed anything no matter what she flips.

Honestly, I don't care which one you choose. If you want to roll spring and keep her, do it. If you want to keep TSE, do that. You do you, but do it because you think one or the other is scum, not because of what you think of me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3456 (isolation #238) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3455, midwaybear wrote:if she flips town, are you saying one of farside/dunn is lying?
I'm not sure yet. It's all going to depend on her flip. We need to resolve the neighborhood or the masons. We can't do the masons, but we can resolve the neighborhood if you choose TSE.

I've said all along that I could be wrong on her. I don't want to be wrong. I am hoping that she flips scum and I haven't been wrong this whole god damn time. I'm wholeheartedly prepared for her to flip town and for you and TSE to continue to tunnel and go balls to the wall on me when you should be looking elsewhere.

Also, note that she has recently called me town and you should take that into consideration, too.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3464 (isolation #239) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3461, midwaybear wrote:spring's flip has nothing to do with Pink Ball's flip mechanic wise though right? For all I know, they could be two scum saying that they are in a neighborhood together to distance. On the other hand, a spring town flip does not necessarily mean PB is scum or town.
It could and it could not. They could be scum pretending to be neighbors or dunn/ND could be faking being masons OR they could both exist and we'll see the setup in post game.

In either case, we have both masons in the quiz tonight which should help resolve something and then we have a chance to figure out the neighborhood.

Spring's flip doesn't mean PB is scum or town as much as it could mean that I'm scum or town. It can help us solve a bit as that's a missing puzzle piece.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3465 (isolation #240) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3462, beeboy wrote:Spring has to flip neighbor otherwise PB is just outed.
And this, we'd get the role flip if they are telling the truth which could also cast doubt on the masons, as well.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3470 (isolation #241) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3468, midwaybear wrote:This sorta depends on WHEN spring voted. If she voted first, then she can basically be cleared. If she voted after everyone else, then it doesn't mean as much.
Answer this please.
Hang on, let me look at the votes. Give me a few minutes.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3473 (isolation #242) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Okay.....

She voted first for beeboy around 6 pm that day
farside followed with a vote for Unwnd about 9 minutes later
Dunn & Raya voted within the SAME MINUTE for Unwnd about 3 hours later

I didn't get to vote because they hammered so fast
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3474 (isolation #243) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I mean, I still voted about 3 hours after Dunn & Raya, but it didn't matter at that point
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3479 (isolation #244) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Starbuck »

If you want TSE dead, then we need to put spring or even Unwnd, in the Strongman with the 2 of us.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3480 (isolation #245) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Starbuck »

We have to figure out the Strongman before you pass the chain.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3486 (isolation #246) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3483, midwaybear wrote:
In post 3480, Starbuck wrote:We have to figure out the Strongman before you pass the chain.
yeah, we still have 8 days left to discuss :D
If you stall this game for 8 fucking days, so fucking help me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3496 (isolation #247) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3492, midwaybear wrote:
In post 3486, Starbuck wrote:If you stall this game for 8 fucking days, so fucking help me.
maybe 1-3 days. Most likely not 8 though
That's inexcusable. You were passed the chain on Day 1 by ABR because you need to learn. Don't sit here and stall the god damn game because you want to be selfish now. That's rude and inconsiderate to every other player here who passed the chain and ended the Day.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3504 (isolation #248) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3502, midwaybear wrote:but if I end up choosing spring, the other townies need to change their hurt votes
That's why I can't take a break, dude. So shove your eyeroll. I need to know what you're going to do.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3506 (isolation #249) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Tbh, I'm looking forward to a Night Phase that I can ignore and not worry about a Quiz PT.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3517 (isolation #250) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Starbuck »

You also have to remember that this update came about in the middle of N1, which is what added to our conversation of the next chain leader, as well.
In post 1502, MariaR wrote:
Apologizes if this wasn't clear, but I want to clarify how the 'Chainelader being bulletproof works.'
When someone becomes chainleader they are bulletproof for the night they become it
not
the night after.
So for example, if Mary became the chain leader after a vote on night 4 she would be bullet proof night 4 and day 5. Not Day 5 and night 5.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3520 (isolation #251) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3510, unwnd wrote:First off: I don't understand the premise of the hurt votes. I mean that.
Were you not paying attention to what we won when we passed the quiz last night? What we won was a Strongman Kill, where we can choose 3 (AND ONLY 3) people for scum to target at.

Right now, we have me, TSE, and midway (all of the claimed VTs) to give to scum for the Strongman kill. If midway chooses to give spring the chain, he will fuck that up because TSE will die and then the mod will random roll for the 3rd person.

I really need y'all to read what you're a part of. It worries me that you have no idea about this and YOU WERE IN THE QUIZ LAST NIGHT.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3521 (isolation #252) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3516, unwnd wrote:let's just put 3 people we think are scum into it lol
Honestly, this is what I hoped we would use it for and not all claimed VTs.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3524 (isolation #253) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3519, midwaybear wrote:ok that's a fair point
how genuine did spring seem in wanting beeboy to be chain leader?
To me, it was like she was following the plan that was discussed during the day. She didn't discuss it further than she still wanted to give him the chain and then she voted for him to get it.

In between that, she talked about you being scum and coming up with the weird case on PB.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3536 (isolation #254) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3531, unwnd wrote:I feel slightly afraid to mention another scumread because said person will instantly lock onto it and the thread will be about them.
This is either me or TSE. I'm calling it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3540 (isolation #255) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3535, NDMath wrote:
In post 3528, midwaybear wrote:NDMath, help meee
I'd say pass TSE the chain and then pat yourself on the back for a chain well passed.

Spring/pinkball should be t/s because of the neighborhood.
Spring/starbuck should be t/s because of n1 quiz + interaction.

So it's a good hang regardless of flip.
You may have the lowest amount of posts in this game EVEN AFTER THE MOD, but this is why I have a TR on you. Please don't let me down in the quiz, ND.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3544 (isolation #256) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3539, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 3536, Starbuck wrote:
In post 3531, unwnd wrote:I feel slightly afraid to mention another scumread because said person will instantly lock onto it and the thread will be about them.
This is either me or TSE. I'm calling it.
Why mention me over Spring or Midway?
Did you read what he said?

PEDIT: AHAHAHAHAHAHA PB BEAT ME TO IT
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3555 (isolation #257) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Ok bye. Pass the chain to TSE, I'm going to have a beer and play Call of Duty because you not ending the day is lame.

Just fucking do it. Like Nike.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3557 (isolation #258) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Actually like Shia, not like Nike.

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3559 (isolation #259) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Ooooooohhhh, 10th Doctor, too!

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3564 (isolation #260) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3561, midwaybear wrote:because i know im town
And now, I believe you are, too.

Regardless of your Hurt vote, though, we're in the Strongman kill tonight. You, me, and TSE.

If you die and you really do flip green, I'm sorry for doubting you and thank you for doing the right thing.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3565 (isolation #261) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Starbuck »

This is my quick rundown on the Strongman Vote.

Starbuck, TSE, midwaybear(5)- Pinkball, farside22, NDmath, SB, Dunn,

SB, SL, midway (1)- beeboy

Beeboy, TrueSoulEnergy, NDMath(1)- unwnd

Farside22, unwnd, Pink ball(1)- springlullaby

SB, PB, TSE (1) - midway

Not voting:(1)- TrueSoulEnergy

I didn't see anything from TSE but could have missed it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3574 (isolation #262) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Fucking hell.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3597 (isolation #263) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Man, I hate that I was wrong on ND. Gah.

Also, I'm disappointed in the all the hang ups on me and not looking at the bigger picture. All that tunneling cost y'all even when spring said that she felt I was town.

I was reading her posts and taking them heavily into consideration on the last day. I just didn't want to interact because the toxicity was too much and that was killing game enjoyability for me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3600 (isolation #264) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I wish we had Titus from the start.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3602 (isolation #265) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I had thought about replacing out more than once, but wasn't about to leave you and PB who were sticking it out, too.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3606 (isolation #266) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Starbuck »

TOWN BLOC FOREVER

*throws gang signs*
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3609 (isolation #267) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Starbuck »

SirCakez still bemoaning me in the dead thread gives me life.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3629 (isolation #268) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3628, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3609, Starbuck wrote:SirCakez still bemoaning me in the dead thread gives me life.
You were really scummy :(
And you were tunneling on something that was just a quirk of the way that I speak/write. I hope it's a lesson, by any means.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3649 (isolation #269) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:33 am

Post by Starbuck »

Spring, if you had come at us with anything but the consistent hostility, we would have listened. To be real, if you hadn't been such a distraction with the way you were acting and treating us, we would have taken you seriously and might have won. I mean, I was reading and taking a lot of what you were saying into consideration. I just didn't want to interact with you because you were so rude for no reason. It's a team game and if you're going to treat your teammates like shit, then no one is going to want to help make your ideas a reality.

This was my first game back to MS in quite a few years. ABR actually reached out to me to ask me to play this and I was excited seeing the player list. I thought the mechanic was cool and didn't think I'd get to be a part of not one but two quizzes. I just didn't appreciate constantly being told that I suck when I literally just got back on site. I honestly thought that maybe I was being too sensitive to some stuff, but when farside and PB both expressed that they felt the same, I knew then it wasn't us but the common denominator.

So my only feedback to Maria would be that knowing the sitewide rules, there probably should have been some intervention somewhere. I'm not sure if there were any PMs or anything, but the enjoyability of the game was effectively killed for multiple players due to one person, and that needed to be addressed as it was happening.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3652 (isolation #270) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:59 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3650, Titus wrote:Starbuck, it was my pleasure to play with you. I hope you stick around.
Sorry that you replaced into such a scummy slot! Ugh, had you caught up a bit sooner, you would have had the chain from me. I'm sorry.

And same here!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3703 (isolation #271) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Yeah, taking this off my bookmarks. Great game to those who weren't unsportsmanlike. You can kill scum while not killing game enjoyability.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3712 (isolation #272) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

Specifically for the players of this game, just an FYI - spring has been indefinitely banned

viewtopic.php?p=11952646&f=1#p11952646

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”