Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Montosh »

If I haven't done an A50 ISO by tomorrow night feel free to yell in my general direction.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Montosh »

Also pagetop! Take that NSG!
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1144, Montosh wrote:That's no fun. But seriously. If you are town I see no reason to act like this. So either you're depressed town or scum. You're giving people reasons to lynch you and I know there aren't any jesters here. So I'm not really sure what's going on in your brain right now.
So what happens if I do get invested and end up being eliminated all the same? OK, what happens if I do escape the gallows but we eliminate town still?? Like, would it not be best to eliminate the most suspected people first? If you agree, then it's me or Menalque. If you don't, and you still want me to fight back then I guess I'd put my trust in Titus' VCA and vote Ydrasse. Which would you prefer?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1146, Montosh wrote:
In post 1107, Titus wrote:My VCA says no on Menalque A50.
Why? I know you said in a previous post that:
In post 1090, Titus wrote:basically in 1.7 the wagon on Menalque is yucky.
What didn't you like? Or does Menalque just not fit into a scum grouping?
Melanque is not scum. That becomes clear at EoD. The wagon in 1.7 has three people voting Melanque. A50 slot Montosh slot and Ydrasse. None of those are conftown. So yeah a yuck wagon.

Ydrasse is particularly telling, and possibly a better vote. He moves from voting Homura to joining a wagon with him. The other option was Mohab, who is the dead scum.

A50, want to vote Ydrasse with me?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

It is really hard to get invested in the game when almost all of the players I had reads on are now confirmed.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1152, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1144, Montosh wrote:That's no fun. But seriously. If you are town I see no reason to act like this. So either you're depressed town or scum. You're giving people reasons to lynch you and I know there aren't any jesters here. So I'm not really sure what's going on in your brain right now.
So what happens if I do get invested and end up being eliminated all the same? OK, what happens if I do escape the gallows but we eliminate town still?? Like, would it not be best to eliminate the most suspected people first? If you agree, then it's me or Menalque. If you don't, and you still want me to fight back then I guess I'd put my trust in Titus' VCA and vote Ydrasse. Which would you prefer?
I don't like wallow in selfpity A50. Admit you were wrong and move on. Just like Melanque.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1153, Titus wrote:A50, want to vote Ydrasse with me?
VOTE: ydrasse

As a side not (that is totally UNrelated): @Ydrasse: How do you pronounce that name of yours?

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1153, Titus wrote:
In post 1146, Montosh wrote:
In post 1107, Titus wrote:My VCA says no on Menalque A50.
Why? I know you said in a previous post that:
In post 1090, Titus wrote:basically in 1.7 the wagon on Menalque is yucky.
What didn't you like? Or does Menalque just not fit into a scum grouping?
Melanque is not scum. That becomes clear at EoD. The wagon in 1.7 has three people voting Melanque. A50 slot Montosh slot and Ydrasse. None of those are conftown. So yeah a yuck wagon.

Ydrasse is particularly telling, and possibly a better vote. He moves from voting Homura to joining a wagon with him. The other option was Mohab, who is the dead scum.

A50, want to vote Ydrasse with me?
...i don't follow how you're analyzing my votes. my vote on homura/a50 was an rvs vote from the beginning of the game, and the time that we shared a wagon i did not join the wagon when he was on it. a50's vote on snowblaze came after mine, and then i moved it to mohab/mae.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1156, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1153, Titus wrote:A50, want to vote Ydrasse with me?
VOTE: ydrasse

As a side not (that is totally UNrelated): @Ydrasse: How do you pronounce that name of yours?
id-rass, though i will also accept ee-drass. (phonetic spelling eludes me.)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 2.4
Almost50
(4):
Ydrasse (), Umlaut (), Raya36 (), Titus ()
Menalque
(2):
Montosh (), RCEnigma ()
Something_Smart
(2):
Menalque (), Fredrick A Campbell ()
Ydrasse
(1):
Almost50 ()

Not Voting
(3):
Something_Smart, Eevee, Snowblaze

With 12 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-30 18:57:59).
Last edited by northsidegal on Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

fmpov, a50, it feels kind of like the entire... demotivation is an act? you get your pep back in your step briefly when someone offers you support/an alternative to the pressure on you and then fall back into being like "well, i can't do anything" mentality again until another option perks up.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Ydrasse
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 1112, Menalque wrote:What did you like about her last post, Eva? That was one of the ones I think I like less from her
Mindmelded on this point in particular:
In post 1094, Ydrasse wrote:also i'm gonna be real maybe it's because i'm tired but looking at the talk about what your ~best plan is just feels like a bunch of words i'm supposed to look at and take at face value that you'd do as scum which i'm not doing right now. you can say what you think is the best plan and then just... not do it, lmao.
Am also applying it to A50 "I wouldn't confirm Fred" point because unless that is a major hindrance to scum!him (I don't think it is), it's not clearing and instead makes me think he specifically didn't do this so he could make this point.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Eevee »

I will say I had a dream Ydrasse was deepwolf yesterday! Weird!

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Eevee »

MmMMMmmm...it still feels wrong to go for people on the Mohab wagon though, when there's obviously more suspicious people on the Snow one.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 1152, Almost50 wrote:So what happens if I do get invested and end up being eliminated all the same? OK, what happens if I do escape the gallows but we eliminate town still?? Like, would it not be best to eliminate the most suspected people first? If you agree, then it's me or Menalque. If you don't, and you still want me to fight back then I guess I'd put my trust in Titus' VCA and vote Ydrasse. Which would you prefer?
If you are town, you are part of a big team that just got a lead. Being miseliminated doesn't make you lose, so why are you demotivated?

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Eevee »

I feel pretty good about Raya and probably Montosh. RCE has a lot of things pointing to him being town. Brain says it's wrong to not lynch any of A50/Menalque and Menalque feels kind of townie. Ydrasse and S_S are dropping but they were on the Mohab wagon.

???

I think all things considered (including Titus' VCA) A50 is the best option, but I'm gonna think about it some more.

~Eva
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In my opinion, we should just execute the scummiest player regardless of which wagon they were on.
Snowblaze
Snowblaze
Goon
Snowblaze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Snowblaze »

I think you might need to wagon me again to force me to get some solving done.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1137, Titus wrote:
In post 1135, Menalque wrote:A50 — i just can’t fuckin read the monkey. Can’t do it, have tried to do it, my magic “reading people” 8-ball keeps coming up with “scumfuck” regardless. So idk, I’ll vote there if that’s what town wants, but I really can’t give a decent or non-biased read here and so don’t think it’s that helpful for me to be engaging with or around him
Blame my VCA and that you're working with me to sort which of A50 and Ydrasse are scum.
Can you explain why the VCA says ydrasse or A50 in more depth? I would vote A50 of the two rn but I see you’ve moved over to ydrasse
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Snowblaze
Snowblaze
Goon
Snowblaze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Snowblaze »

...yeah. I probably do actually need to contribute usefully, but I'm tired and trying to come up with thoughts involves actual effort.

My townread on Ydrasse is based more or less solely on her interactions with me, but the good thing about this setup is that we don't have to worry about her being a deepwolf if she is, we can just catch her partner and win anyway! Unless, as I mentioned earlier, it's Ydrasse/Raya, but I'm not sure I want to go into that when there's plenty of people more likely to be scum.

A50... I'm at the stage where I'm sympathetic but I still think he's scum, so I'm probably just going to end up voting there and feeling terrible about it.

wrt his posts reminding you of mine, Ydrasse: ...I can kind of see where you're coming from, a lot of his posts remind me of how I felt yesterday... but I was also trying to solve (well. Up until it reached the point of needing a flip to get anywhere) whereas... he's given that one townread on RCE and... nothing else...

I'm also okay with wagoning S_S, but if the other confirmed townies prefer A50 I don't mind trusting you.

There we are. I've given thoughts. See, I don't need a wagon to motivate me.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1165, Eevee wrote:
In post 1152, Almost50 wrote:So what happens if I do get invested and end up being eliminated all the same? OK, what happens if I do escape the gallows but we eliminate town still?? Like, would it not be best to eliminate the most suspected people first? If you agree, then it's me or Menalque. If you don't, and you still want me to fight back then I guess I'd put my trust in Titus' VCA and vote Ydrasse. Which would you prefer?
If you are town, you are part of a big team that just got a lead. Being miseliminated doesn't make you lose, so why are you demotivated?

~Eva
*Sigh* How many times do I have to explain myself? I am not demotivated because I might be miseliminated. I just don't want to
effort and be miseliminated
. If I'm going down anyway I'd rather not get too invested (mentally and emotionally). Got it? Effort PLUS miselimination is demotivating. Either WITHOUT the other is fine, and from where I stand it still looks like I'm going to be miseliminated (if not today then tomorrow). However, I am still here, still trying to interact and still trying to do something useful. It's not like I replaced out or stopped responding.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1168, Snowblaze wrote:I think you might need to wagon me again to force me to get some solving done.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1170, Snowblaze wrote:A50... I'm at the stage where I'm sympathetic but I still think he's scum, so I'm probably just going to end up voting there and feeling terrible about it.
I dunno to respond here except for saying: Use your head, not your feelings. Don't spare me just because you feel sorry for me, and don't feel bad if you do vote me. If my arguments (however scarce they are) are falling on deaf ears then so be it. It's just a game after all.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1170, Snowblaze wrote:whereas... he's given that one townread on RCE and... nothing else...
FGS, there are already FIVE CONFIRMED townies. What do you want more? Like, of the remaining slots I know I am town and I am telling you RCE is town too, and if you cared to read my posts for comprehension you'd realize I said the ONLY THING I have against Raya is my knowledge of her ability to appear town as scum (which implies I TR her too). That leaves me with 4 players and 3 chances to eliminate one scum out of them.

Return to “Completed Open Games”