MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:52 am

Post by MafiaMann »

/confirm
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:20 am

Post by MafiaMann »

BM my concern is scum can be in this and that would lead to a lot of troubles for the town.
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:03 am

Post by MafiaMann »

I dunno whats going on right now i think the treaty is useless because shouldnt we be scum hunting anyway.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

I have a question for coug. Do you think BM is scum or the best oprion for you atm.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:51 am

Post by MafiaMann »

animorpherv1 wrote:confirm.

also
vote: PeterGriffin
I hate Family Guy
lol a little late buddy.

Right now im suspicous of Untitled for blowing things out proportion but everythings to all over the place for me to be sure of anything.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:37 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

gneral tip the manner in which you say somthing can help your case if you seem disrespectful of other peoples idea or thoughts poeple arent likely to change their mind.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:08 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Nhat do you really think that cyberbob is scum just because he has a case on you??
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:34 am

Post by MafiaMann »

BM pre gamer

Post ten- proposes “secret” treaty to raiders in joking manner

Post fourteen- BM starts to consider their working together are real possibility

Post fifteen- commenting on korts post about a queer swiss pheasant nothing to read

Post eighteen – BM starts saying he will draw something up possibly the start of the pact

Post twenty-two- BM states his plan is pro town and invites Dynamo in

Post twenty-five- the pact my concern is he says that you can only be allowed in by a unanimous vote than continues to just let people in.

Post twenty eight- starts talking to Korts bout joining forces: At this point I think BM has took it too far and too many people are involved.

Post Thirty- show a little concern about Korts coalition: Not sure if this serious or not.

Post thirty two- I express my concern that pact can shelter scum. BM says pact will be kept small: I still think its too big. Pact members are not safe from other pact members. And again he says more members would be handpicked later on.: What happened to this,

Post thirty four- Korts expressing their concern that this will cause too much of a mob mentality. BM shrugs off the question really.

Post thirty seven- BM asks for a merger with Korts. Making a pact with IMO too many larger.

Fourty two- I am worried how BM is jokingly throwing an fos at Cephir can cause confusion

Fourty three- reposts thirty two

Fourty four- reposts the scumz die now pact with his and Korts name added What happened to dynamo.

Fourty seven- opposed raises a very good point once more BM shrugs the question off

106- BM sounds annoyed with opposed and makes things more complicated than they should be IMO

107- commenting on how he wont lat long in the game

108- BM tells kort hold up and says he would like wolframheart in: Finally BM is doing what he said he would good job.

109- explains how a merger works

113- BM says he wont sell himself to kort

117- attacks opposed logic. Im beginning to lean towards opposed side because im not liking BMs reasoning it seems like he is making things more complicated.

118- says he thinks opposed is scummy This whole thing kind of looks like a big OMGUS.

121- Dismisses earthworms concerns saying no one is safe. The pact is small and has no effect.

122- nothing

125- says his pact is playing mafia and by attacking the pact you are attacking the game I disagree mafia is not anything like the pact.

126- nothing really

128- goes off on how opposed is being irrational and this whole thing is wrong Im still think opposed is on the right track.

129- nothing

132- nothing really

133- at this point BM is just saying that opposed is being stupid

136- more disagreeing with opposed

138- Untitled calls him a distraction BM disagrees

140- says opposed doesn’t know what hes saying

141- nothing

144- says people in the pact are scum basically not making much sense to me

145- nothing

146- says discussion in the pregame is good I do agree with this

151- More opposed and BM arguing

152- says pact is different way of scum hunting

154- agrees with Korts

155- explains how pact is beneficial. Beginning to agree

157- no content

161- BM goes after opposeds argument. As he is getting annoyed his arguments seem worse.

162- ZERO content

163- goes after untitled personally I agree

165- nothing

166- worries about Korts anti pact thing

167- So much multi posting Says peter griffin is playing well; yet again says people in pact not safe from pact

171- goes after untitleds demand for answers

172- asks why untitled is so anti BM

173- thanks cephir for seeing where hes coming from

176 –asks kort what they think bout untitled

178- ask korts how scummy he seems. (he meaning BM)

180- asks korts why the pact makes him suspect BM you are placing yourself right in the middle of everything how can you not be suspect.

182- still trying to find why Korts thinks hes scummy

184- says korts is fencesitting I agree but fence sitting isn’t always scummy

189- no content

190- ends pact finally

195- nothing
197- nothing

199- 0 content

203- says pact was brilliant idea just wasn’t meant to be

204- more garbage

205- when peter griffin has case against me points out flaws in case

207- more battling untitled untitled not looking good to me

209- comments on how peter is on a lot but not posting

213- more attacks on untitled

214- nothing

230- says untitled is tunnel visioning on BM which he is

231- questions untitled on his lack of reasons for attacking BM

234- BM wont be able to post for awhile thank god
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:05 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Battle Mage wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
MafiaMann wrote:I have a question for coug. Do you think BM is scum or the best oprion for you atm.
At the moment, best option. Large games require a lot of work, and this is my start toward it. We need a lot of team effort to get a good deal of the cases down to size.
I dont like this question. Or the answer. You dont consider someone to be an option ATALL unless you feel they could be scum. MafiaMann, you seem to be giving him a get-out clause here, so he doesnt have to take responsibility for his vote, if and when i get strung up. Strangercoug indicates he clearly has little confidence in his BM-vote.

BM
Hmmm that wasnt my intention i was meaning to find out wether he really wants you lynched or thinks you are the most suspicous.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:16 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Ok BM the whole opposed versus you made you look bad because several times it seemed his question were valid and you flipped out at him. I was also working on this whole at how i thought as it unfolded later on i said good you are doing the pact the way you said you would.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:57 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Battle Mage wrote:also can you explain what you mean by the pact not being similar to Mafia itself?

BM
Its a scum hunting group within a scum hunting group do you see what i mean.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:59 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Battle Mage wrote:
MafiaMann wrote:Ok BM the whole opposed versus you made you look bad because several times it seemed his question were valid and you flipped out at him. I was also working on this whole at how i thought as it unfolded later on i said good you are doing the pact the way you said you would.
Ok, i understand. But with hindsight, can you see the situation from my point of view?

BM
Yes i can but your reaction made it seem as if you were almost disrespectful of their ideas and view which made you look bad but i can see where your frustration came from.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

@ SC at first i believed more people were in the pact than 2 i thought that all the people who /treatied were in and more were to come that was my concern.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:05 am

Post by MafiaMann »

If i had to vote right now id vote untitled but i dont need to vote now
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:30 am

Post by MafiaMann »

right now i dont feel comfortable with an untitled lynch so i refrain from voting him
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:54 am

Post by MafiaMann »

well yes but i still dont have enough confidence in untitled being scum to make me vote him.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:08 am

Post by MafiaMann »

You know my role??
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:44 am

Post by MafiaMann »

armlx wrote:
From what I've picked up, MafiaMann is town, I'm pretty sure I know his role too.
WTF?
thats what i thought
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

DynamoXI wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
DynamoXI wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:From what I've picked up, MafiaMann is town, I'm pretty sure I know his role too.
How would you know his role? Care to tell us how you came about this information?
No. Shut up. That is one of the scummiest things I've seen in what I've read of this game.
wtf? How is that scummy? I was asking him how he knows. And why are you asking me to shut up? Did I do something to offend you?
I think he was talking about the other guy who said im a pro town role
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Battle Mage wrote:
Korts wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Korts wrote:Again, where have I said that this is a reason for you to be scum? You're trying hard to make this black and white. You're to be watched, but that doesn't equate by far to being actually scummy. You're in the spotlight now, too late for second thoughts, no?
I'm tackling the issue now, in case, later on, you decide to try and vote me, for starting a Pact, which, in 50 pages time, somehow causes the town to go wrong.

BM
And you think I could trust you (or anyone else in the town for that matter) not to call me out on such complete BS?
if not, why are you bring up said 'complete BS' as a scenario now?

BM
So BM you have no regrets about our pact idea and you feel its been helpful beacause it has caused the conversation is that what your saying
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

hasdgfas wrote:Have we lynched Dynamo yet?
A bit too hasty no?

We need more info before im comfortable with a lynch
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Im not comfortable with dynamo getting many more votes before he claims so please slow down a bit.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:15 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Cream147 wrote:God, all this conversation about the treaty/pact/whatever...it's rather cool if I say so myself! I hope it's still going now, it just makes the game a little bit different. (I like posting while I'm reading, sorry if this results in horribly outdated posts, or double/triple/quadruple posts.)
Its not going on anymore people disected the pact so much it became utterly useless to the town and was disbanded.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:16 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Battle Mage wrote:just flicking through, i must hasten to add:

DON'T SELF-HAMMER. I STILL WANT TO READ THROUGH AND POST THOUGHTS TODAY. YOU NEVER KNOW, I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO SAVE YOUR ASS, IF YOU ARE TOWN.

Anyone hammering while we are in no real danger of deadline, and there is still more to be had out of the day, will earn my emnity.

BM
oooo BM emnity

Dynamo BM may have gotten you killed
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Netlava for what reason did your noob town read on dyanmo change to scum
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:36 am

Post by MafiaMann »

armlx wrote:
Much as I don't really like the way that Raider posts little content, I find that in other games that I am in with him, he's the same. I think it's just his posting style, rather than an indication of his alignment.
I sorta agree, but am not 100% sure of this meta as my level of paying attention to it has been minimal.
What do you think about raiders meta to clarify
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

I dont trust anything that moves fast
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Thats helpful
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

armlx wrote:
Strengthen up, when there's a wagon on me, that makes me want to post more!
Except if you are trying to lurk your way out.....
I dont quite understand the first quote
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Skruffs seems jumpy to me ever since him and strangcoug thing was mentioned

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”