petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by petapan »

also i want to townread gamma for his effortful catchup posts but i know that's a fallacy and i feel like i haven't meaningfully analyzed his actual content. things like the staticness of his cakez read bother me - he calls cakez sketchy for his pushing of nahdia, i corrct him by saying cakez isn't pushing nahdia anymore, he continues scumreading cakez anyway. feels rather unnatural.

...wagon formation makes bell-scum maybe plausible, idk.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2353, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2348, petapan wrote:
In post 2342, Gamma Emerald wrote:but I also think SC's pushing of Nahdia is ringing a little sketchy at this point
cakez hasn't pushed nahdia since day 1 and he backed down roughly the same time as you did

what changed exactly?
I was thinking I might be misremembering. In that case I'm thinking I misattributed something from DS to Cakez
VOTE: diamondsentinel
i don't think this ever really developed from gamma, he'd suggested Diamond might be scum for lower post count in but didn't really pursue it, and attacks him in for "trying to drive a wedge into the townblock". it feels rather undercooked for someone he's been consistently mentioning as a scumread?
free crypto
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

I randomly want to blitz midway... no idea why on a logical level.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Cabd »

But nah.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 3202, Cabd wrote:I randomly want to blitz midway... no idea why on a logical level.
I feel like this came a day late.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Bell »

Ouch on the cylinders thing. Ongoing \:

Bleh.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3174, petapan wrote:
In post 2965, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2921, Alisae wrote:Nahdia, you know how mafia players pretend like they know whats going on in the game completely but they actually don't?
people like me!
In post 2923, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2919, Alisae wrote:
@Diamond
- what reads do you even have?
Big Dethy Room in the Sky - Locktown. Not allowed to touch those (as much as I'd love to, pertaining to Jake. Speaking of which, where's Jake? I just realized I've not been filled with seething annoyance for too long)
Bell - Null!Scum. Had a couple things here and there that I do not care much for.
Cabd - Scum. My gut has only gotten worse since the whole fiasco on day 1. Although there was something about a mason above? With a dethy, I don't believe that the set-up would have both a dethy and masons. Still, can someone explain later?
midwaybear - Null!town. I'm apprehensive about how readily he's agreeing with me, but I can't point to anything more worrisome.
Cakez - Null. Not a null in a "I can't read him", but a null in "it can go either way". Some stuff I really like, but his interactions with the dethy and a couple others. have been.... interesting.
S_S - Surprisingly null!town. one of my stronger towns, but I'm not putting anyone in actual town because that tier is reserved for haha funny dethy-land.
Alisae - Null. Don't like your fixation on me, but I can't scumread you for that. You're doing your job. Some stuff has rubbed me the wrong way, but hey, that applies to most.
peta - null (slight town leanings, but not null!town). Constant dry humor doesn't off-put me here, so that's good, but other than that, I've seen some things that make me scratch my head. Specifically that their iso is almost entirely questions with a couple of observations. Not much that they've personally postulated. Nothing worrisome, but I keep them on my mind.
Pooky - /shrug. Don't remember them posting aside from snarking and the D1 cringeRP.
Bulge - /shrug. This is what sparked this.
Gamma - I... wish I had more. I haven't gained much on them, but this is really my last
true
gut read. Something doesn't sit right with me about them. I doubt that trying to come up with justification from the thread would work because my unconscious mind is not great.
Nahdia - Still think they're scum.
this may be one of the worst readslists I've ever seen. literally NULL ON EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR A SR ON CONFTOWN
In post 2933, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2929, Alisae wrote:Cabd and SS are also masons
Yeah that was what I was talking about.

I don't believe that. I do not believe for a second that there is one pair of masons with the dethy, much less two.

I also don't believe that you guys are all four scum because that's stupid. What I
do
believe is that this is a super "fun" inside joke (or this game is secretly bastard).
what??? your solution to this is either the world's dumbest mafia inside joke or FG (one of the most tenured and respected mods on MS) is breaking site rules????
i would just like to note the tack cakez takes here of attacking DS for his wacko reads until he sees that people don't find DS scummy for it and so he backs down in later posts
@Cabd this is what I was saying is not accurate
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Bell »

On a scale of 0 to 10 how dead am I this day phase?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2336, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2172, Alisae wrote:
In post 2170, Tammy wrote:him claiming nahdia hadn't made enough posts to be read by yesterday when I asked, but today his case is based on Nadia's posts from yesterday as if they're a smoking gun.
RED FLAG
RED FLAG
In post 2185, Alisae wrote:When I read it I felt like he's forcing himself to defending a bad take because he can't back out
feeling alisae a lot today
In post 2339, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2319, DiamondSentinel wrote:Congrats. You can push someone and then get even
more
reasons for pushing someone.
VOTE: DS
this from bulge is just straight up wormy. i had issues with diamond's posting too but this feels like opportunism. really if i could leave one legacy this game it's that the conftown who are townreading bulge should not be townreading bulge
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 3206, SirCakez wrote:@Cabd this is what I was saying is not accurate
how's it not accurate?
free crypto
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3207, Bell wrote:On a scale of 0 to 10 how dead am I this day phase?
This depends entirely on how well you can help us understand whatever passes for the logic you're approaching today with; if you're town.

Right now you seem dead-set on punching yourself a "NO WAY IS THIS GETTING NEAR XYLIM" ticket, first class.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Bell »

*sigh* okay. Give me a while this day phase.

I’ll write something up.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by midwaybear »

How am I oblivious to the claims right now?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3209, petapan wrote:
In post 3206, SirCakez wrote:@Cabd this is what I was saying is not accurate
how's it not accurate?
I never said I found the reads scummy. Really bad and illogical yeah but that's sort of normal from DS which is why I said to Alisae I had no clue if it was townie or not.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by petapan »

well the post came across that way (i don't think you clarified) and it tends to be that scum attack people for things like having bad/loopy reads rather than
scummy
reads, you know? like with no immediate defense of diamind it felt like an attempt at a pile-on
free crypto
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

cakez has been defending DS for this being just him since day one i think
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3214, petapan wrote:well the post came across that way (i don't think you clarified) and it tends to be that scum attack people for things like having bad/loopy reads rather than
scummy
reads, you know? like with no immediate defense of diamind it felt like an attempt at a pile-on
I understand why you read it like that but that was not my intention
If I wanted to pile-on DS I would have done it ages ago
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3207, Bell wrote:On a scale of 0 to 10 how dead am I this day phase?
Hopefully 10!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by SirCakez »

if people are wondering why I'm suddenly so aggressive on Bell it's because I find his posting over the last few pages obscenely scummy
his attitude seems so fake and his acknowledgement of basically making up reads also reeks
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 3215, Tammy wrote:cakez has been defending DS for this being just him since day one i think
that is true which is why that particular post pings for me - it's all attack. but i don't even know that i scumread it that strongly
free crypto
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2982, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2978, DiamondSentinel wrote:I 100% absolutely believe that it's some stupid inside joke.
Why can't they just be lying? I do not think it is a joke at this point even if it may have been likely before.
I think this narrative DS is trying to push regarding cabd and SS not being masons but also not being scum together is a super scum driven play. I’ve noticed ever since the very beginning of my mafia career scum tend to try to take this of angle where they cut out the base of conftowns’ mechanical clears without trying to actually put themselves fully against the conftown. It’s a play I can’t recall town ever doing to this degree and serves scum’s motives by trying to tear down the townblock. My vote’s already on DS but now I don’t really expect to move it at any point this day phase.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I don't think I've ever seen a scum managed to get claimed masons lynched in a game before lol.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3008, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 3006, fferyllt wrote:
In post 3003, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2991, fferyllt wrote:I kinda feel like DS needs to not be near el-lo if he's town.
/shrug

I can't remember the last time I was in it in the first place. I think I've been in it twice, once on both sides and I think I lost both times.

PEdit: Unless I can get anyone to consider this situation, there's no use casing.

But that's not remotely the point, nor do I care to continue this conversation.
Again
, town fakeclaim all the time. It's not optimal play by
any
measure. It's not entirely alignment indicative.
So you're positing that up to two town neighbors have decided for some arcane reason to go along with their neighbor claiming that they're a masonry, not a neighborhood?
Hmm. Actually, that's a much better situation than I'd considered. I just considered people were being shitty jokers. But it does make more sense. I'll buy it.
This post is also hella gross as this sort of abandoning of one’s thoughts for someone else’s is often a scum move
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3220, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2982, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2978, DiamondSentinel wrote:I 100% absolutely believe that it's some stupid inside joke.
Why can't they just be lying? I do not think it is a joke at this point even if it may have been likely before.
I think this narrative DS is trying to push regarding cabd and SS not being masons but also not being scum together is a super scum driven play. I’ve noticed ever since the very beginning of my mafia career scum tend to try to take this of angle where they cut out the base of conftowns’ mechanical clears without trying to actually put themselves fully against the conftown. It’s a play I can’t recall town ever doing to this degree and serves scum’s motives by trying to tear down the townblock. My vote’s already on DS but now I don’t really expect to move it at any point this day phase.
Meh

But what do you mean by tearing down the clears without putting themselves fully against the conftown?
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3041, Alisae wrote:I actually think {Bell, Gamma, Peta} as a team makes a lot of sense and I feel like they all have very similar reads to each other
Why do I hard defend my theoretical buddies here rather than bus at least one, especially Bell who has been SRed out of the gate with no sign of a turnaround there
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”