NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But i'm town so that is an objectively wrong statement.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you tell me why you scumread me now?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 749, Guillotina wrote:
In post 746, Gamma Emerald wrote:yeah that also bothers me
like he figures the claim is supposed to help him now, despite iirc not leaning into it at all earlier
there's a cognitive dissonance between the reality of him being at risk of a lim rn and him suggesting scum are gonna nk him because they think he is a threat
if scum thought he was a threat they'd push to lim him rn no? But guillo isn't pressing that because he's scum and knows that isn't the case. Seems like a pretty textbook case of of scum goo imo

The irony of this comment. Wolves are pushing for my lim rn.

In post 747, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You should vote him.
Actually everyone should.
yeah but it didn't come across as you believing it from that post
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 752, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 749, Guillotina wrote:
like he figures the claim is supposed to help him now, despite iirc not leaning into it at all earlier
there's a cognitive dissonance between the reality of him being at risk of a lim rn and him suggesting scum are gonna nk him because they think he is a threat
if scum thought he was a threat they'd push to lim him rn no? But guillo isn't pressing that because he's scum and knows that isn't the case. Seems like a pretty textbook case of of scum goo imo

The irony of this comment. Wolves are pushing for my lim rn.

In post 747, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You should vote him.
Actually everyone should.
yeah but it didn't come across as you believing it from that post
What do you know about what I believe, are you a mind reader? Do you believe I post here all my thoughts?

Come on Gamma.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm saying the way it read came off that way. Cmon Mr. Psychologist, get with the program.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Until you tell me why you're so convinced i'm scum pushing for your elimination i will consider your push on me and Nero to be entirely in bad faith.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Guillotina right now be like:

Spoiler:

- Bunno
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

VOTE: guillotine
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 751, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can you tell me why you scumread me now?
Look, I can handle hate so it's not that.

But to me you slipped up in that one post we both know, and if you slipped up, Nero is implicated.

I might change my mind as the game progresses and if I see townie traits from you and/or nero but OMGUSing me and pushing my yeet based on personal emotions about your character, although is not exclusively scum play, it is anti-town. Towns gotta be able to detach from emotions and play to your wincon, even if that means playing with arrogant jerks like myself or hateful people like you.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Correction: pushing my yeet based on personal emotions about my character
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 758, Guillotina wrote:But to me you slipped up in that one post we both know, and if you slipped up, Nero is implicated.
Really? That's the weakest reasoning for scumreading me i've heard in a long time.
Why the fuck would scum!me casually slip up like an idiot by the way of asking you what you meant by a weird comment you made?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 759, Guillotina wrote:Correction: pushing my yeet based on personal emotions about my character
Wrong. I think you're scum. That is not personal. I can hate a player and still townread them, i'm not incapable of shelving my feelings for the sake of playing to my wincon.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

what evn did norway post that was a "slip"?
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 621, Guillotina wrote:
In post 540, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 535, Guillotina wrote:This strikes me as odd.

First i randomly asked him about norweggianboy whom i refer to as Norway to shorten it.

He says he thinks Norway is town but his explanation is vague and contradictory.

If you think someone is town, why say that there are scummier slots than him, like less scummy from his point of view. Does he know Norway is scum?
Nero could word himself better, sure. But that last part is quite the stretch. Are you suggesting me and Nero could be scum partners and he slipped or something?
I wasn't thinking it that way but your suggestion makes sense and if that is the case he didnt slip up, you just did.
Gamma, they are referring to this exchange^
You can laugh now.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

yeah that's nonsense
<Embrace The Void>

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 761, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 759, Guillotina wrote:Correction: pushing my yeet based on personal emotions about my character
Wrong. I think you're scum. That is not personal. I can hate a player and still townread them, i'm not incapable of shelving my feelings for the sake of playing to my wincon.
Not how it looks, you said you were hostile towards me since early posts because you thought I was arrogant, being pushing me ever since and found ways to vote me, not because you townread but because you hate me.

But town will not yeet me. They are watching your push on me. I may be arrogant, egocentric, a god of mafia and you may hate me for it, but I'm town whose done the right thing for town since start.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also this begs the question of what he was actually thinking when he created that post if he didn't actually intent to question whether me and Nero could be partners. Because what else could "Does he know Norway is scum" implicate other than SvS interaction?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway it's clear that Guillotine is arguing things that shouldn't matter right now so i'll ignore their recent comments.
I scumread them for their nonsensical posts and reasonings.

- Bunno
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Muh and guillo Re both viable
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 766, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also this begs the question of what he was actually thinking when he created that post if he didn't actually intent to question whether me and Nero could be partners. Because what else could "Does he know Norway is scum" implicate other than SvS interaction?
jsyk it's actually "raises the question"
begs the question has to do with circular logic
though since no one knows that pretty much, it's kinda inconsequential
<Embrace The Void>

muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 595, Nero Cain wrote:muh316-felt early gul vote was go with the flow and scummy. thought his reaction and justification for this reaction was scummy
So you thought my reasoning for the vote was scummy. My reason was that Guillotina was a noob pretending to be experienced.

In response to Guillotina you said the same thing. So how exactly is my reason scummy when you just agreed with what I said.
In post 623, Nero Cain wrote:this is nooby hubris. i think.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 768, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Muh and guillo Re both viable
Nah i want just Guillo right now.

- Bunno
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Umlaut »

This is going to be one of those games where I never ever catch up, I can tell already.
In post 646, Nero Cain wrote:this is worse than nooby arrogance. this is a troll alt.
Yeah, it really does feel like that. I guess they could just be outright lying about being an alt (oh my gosh,
lying
in a game of Mafia, what won't some people sink to)
In post 659, TheDuke wrote:Okay. After looking through, I have an observation:
Guil's claim by itself seems town-y, but some of their behaviour around that claim seems odd (saying they checked the wiki after making the claim, asking PRs to visit them to prove they are ascetic, etc), so I would read them as ascetic scum.

(But honestly I think adopting such a brash tone is probably a towntell if anything)
In post 682, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Its pretty funny how guill left and said they would iso duke and its been 5mins and duke has 2 posts
I like this observation
In post 734, Guillotina wrote:
I like writing big words
Cool. I don't understand why you're so certain the Mafia are going to kill you, it doesn't make any sense. You yourself pointed out you're like the opposite of a PR,
and
you're a massive distraction to town to boot. Speaking for myself, if I'm scum I never ever shoot you except possibly in endgame.
I don't really see the scum motivation in saying "Scum will definitely kill me at night," in the long run it only leaves you having to explain why you weren't killed at night.
In post 770, muh316 wrote:
In post 595, Nero Cain wrote:muh316-felt early gul vote was go with the flow and scummy. thought his reaction and justification for this reaction was scummy
So you thought my reasoning for the vote was scummy. My reason was that Guillotina was a noob pretending to be experienced.

In response to Guillotina you said the same thing. So how exactly is my reason scummy when you just agreed with what I said.
In post 623, Nero Cain wrote:this is nooby hubris. i think.
Why me = fry me

I haven't the slightest idea what the VC is right now, what's muh at?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 685, Nero Cain wrote:i mean, in fairness muh could just have not gotten online but him lurking off his wagon as scum certainly seems like a possibility
I work 9-5 and I sometimes check this site on my phone, but I hate typing replies on mobile.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 772, Umlaut wrote:I don't really see the scum motivation in saying "Scum will definitely kill me at night," in the long run it only leaves you having to explain why you weren't killed at night.
it feels a little too lacquered on, it's AtE essentially (or something like it, I just used the buzzword because I'm bad at articulating)
plus the fact volunteering for the NK like that is one of the showiest things one can do
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”