Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Isis »

My townread on fire is not particularly strong, would not fight that much there.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

im ok with dying mainly because it seems like i disagree with what town wants so it might just be better to remove a dissenter
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2320, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2306, Hectic wrote:Ydrasse, are leuz's reasons the sort of thing he would've decided on before rolling his alignment? Or does he have to be town to realistically have the same thoughts?
i'm unsure if he wants me to share this frankly but uh. it leans more into the camp of him being town for his reasons, though he did think about alignment related issues. that's his explanation and i don't want to base my entire read off of him for it but yeah.
I’d appreciate it if you could try not to go tooo much into further detail beyond this, but I’m totally fine with you explaining it to this extent
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2327, deleuzional wrote:
In post 2306, Hectic wrote:Ydrasse, are leuz's reasons the sort of thing he would've decided on before rolling his alignment? Or does he have to be town to realistically have the same thoughts?
i'm unsure if he wants me to share this frankly but uh. it leans more into the camp of him being town for his reasons, though he did think about alignment related issues. that's his explanation and i don't want to base my entire read off of him for it but yeah.
I’d appreciate it if you could try not to go tooo much into further detail beyond this, but I’m totally fine with you explaining it to this extent
they're going to KILL US if i didn't say at least this!!!! forgive me....
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2326, OkaPoka wrote:im ok with dying mainly because it seems like i disagree with what town wants so it might just be better to remove a dissenter
Is that you, Pooky?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

a fire flip is probs the only thing i agree with town on so yeah
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2324, Isis wrote:
In post 2316, deleuzional wrote:That’s sort of justifiable paranoia at least and is better than anything you’ve said so far
it's been underlying everything i've said so far! it's not a direct way proving either slot town which doesn't make it exciting to lead with.
It’s still dumb because I’m pretty obviously town if you look at me again which is something you did know and then spontaneously decided to forget for ??? reasons which is exactly what I bloody well knew you would do
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2329, Hectic wrote:
In post 2326, OkaPoka wrote:im ok with dying mainly because it seems like i disagree with what town wants so it might just be better to remove a dissenter
Is that you, Pooky?
well pooky didnt want anything and i appear to be diametrically opposed to everything
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2328, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2327, deleuzional wrote:
they're going to KILL US if i didn't say at least this!!!! forgive me....
no, no, we cool, we cool <3
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Isis »

Oka stohp you're so townie this setup is so tragic why do we all love it T_T
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

yeah but if most of us feel good on flipping fire and think flipping fire has good content, its probably good for town cohesion to get that flip and get me out before i muddy the wells with my minority takes
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2331, deleuzional wrote:
In post 2324, Isis wrote:
In post 2316, deleuzional wrote:That’s sort of justifiable paranoia at least and is better than anything you’ve said so far
it's been underlying everything i've said so far! it's not a direct way proving either slot town which doesn't make it exciting to lead with.
It’s still dumb because I’m pretty obviously town if you look at me again which is something you did know and then spontaneously decided to forget for ??? reasons which is exactly what I bloody well knew you would do
shellyc talked me out of it maybe you should push her

wait is that where you were pushing earlier? it was wasn't it
"Well, I..."
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Hectic »

Why are Bell/Tayl0r under fire is the next question...

For now:
VOTE: Fire

Will be back to properly catchup later.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Isis »

Okapoka fight for your right to party
"Well, I..."
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by deleuzional »

Yes, and it’s where I’m voting rn

Also ydrasse has reached locktown levels of town in our PT, which I’m sure you’ll be thrilled to hear
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Isis »

X_X
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Isis »

i think leuz townreads Ydrasse more than me
"Well, I..."
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by deleuzional »

I would absolutely take ydrasse to endgame over you and beeboy
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Hectic »

I'm still nor sure about leuz frankly. Part of me thinks he wouldn't do some of the stuff he's done this game as scum. Like the instant proposal + the "secret reason to scumread" me which he refuses to explain + refusing to explain why he would instant proposal

It's all very anti-town on the surface and would attract votes, so maaaaybe he wouldn't do all this as scum
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by deleuzional »

The only couple where I would seriously consider leaving would be if we were in final 4 with bell and Taylor
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2344, Hectic wrote:Like the instant proposal
*wouldn’t do it to ydrasse**

**unless we were scumbuddies
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2344, Hectic wrote:refusing to explain why he would instant proposal
Because it’s partly personal?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2347, deleuzional wrote:
In post 2344, Hectic wrote:refusing to explain why he would instant proposal
Because it’s partly personal?
That's an explanation in itself
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Hectic »

It's gonna be made public post game, isn't it?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”