BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:40 am

Post by BBmolla »

Like come on don’t bullshit me

At least some of these fuckers are just bad

But you I don’t see that
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're right.
I don't see that.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3331, chkflip wrote:PlusJOYED has more scum equity than BBmolla

PROVE ME WRONG
Stuff like this is why I SR you, Chkflip. You take this stance while completely ignoring all the reasoning I've given behind BBMolla being scum, and why the game-state points to plusJOYED more likely being Town.

In general your posts haven't been that bad (although not that great either) but you're guilty by association with BBMolla and Titus from where I'm standing.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Can I get an idea of what your general reads are, chkflip?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:12 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3423, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2802, Andresvmb wrote:I think DGB is full of shit to be totally honest.
No, DGB is right and you were just mad about being called naive. But I was. Apologies DGB.
I knew you were mad <3 it's all part of the fun.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:13 am

In post 3436, Titus wrote:
In post 3428, chkflip wrote:
In post 3426, Andresvmb wrote:I’m being shaded as a result of wagon analysis that seems bogus
To my understanding, you're only being shaded in the event JOYED flips town and I'm not entirely certain I (or anyone for that matter) follows that train of thought precisely as Titus currently is. Do you think JOYED flips town here?
Andres is lockscum in the Plus town universe.

I didn't comment much on a Plus scum universe.
He is town and Luca is town, bye!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:16 am

In post 3440, Andresvmb wrote:Ugh but like the wagon on BBMolla really is better. It’s just so much salt coming from Molla with a self-vote on top of that. I hate that crap.
I hate to have to say this, but his attitude makes me care less about whether my read on him is correct.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:22 am

In post 3451, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3449, Andresvmb wrote:But overall Mom I don’t have much reason to be skeptical of slots SR’ing me. If anything, I find it surprising that so many slots found worthwhile to *defend* me as Town here. Way too many people correctly concluded that I was Town but just way off. I haven’t even gathered much in the form of votes.
Your level of effort is probably making it difficult for any scum to attack you.
Much easier to push weaker slots that won’t fight back such as Plusjoyed.
I believe in general that scum skews lower effort than town. Which is not to say that there isn't higher effort scum out there.

The thing about high effort scum is that there is a lot of material to judge the honesty of their thought process. Note that honesty doesn't necessarily mean consistency.

If I am forced to choose some possible candidates for high effort scum... maybe I should play that close to my chest and no name anyone.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:25 am

In post 3469, BBmolla wrote:luca you're awful at this game
LOL and your reads were spot in when you self-voted.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:28 am

Urgh

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:33 am

I HATE, HATE to say this because BBmolla has been so... erm... not useful? Has not been playing the game and is blaming us for scumreading him in a bitter, thorny way? Maybe the AtE is town???

But do I want to defend this and let it carry us to end game?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:36 am

It's killing me. I wish BBmolla efforted as much on solving as he does crapping on the rest of us for scumreading/policy-yeeting him.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t care for it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like sure, treat me as the bad guy and boo me if Molla is town.
But this AtE is just bad and should be ignored.

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I really think he's trying to copy Nero. Everything from calling players voting him bad, to self-voting etc has been the same.

The fact Titus was so quick to say
'BBMolla is Nero Cain
' without even knowing why he was being wagoned is very telling, imo. I believe it was a deliberate plan all along.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:40 am

Post by quiet »

Quick note to Momrangal (an apology for my side)
Spoiler:
Momrangal wrote:
In post 3057, quiet wrote:@mom
Again, I apologise for my reaction for this entire wall. I don't remember even asking for your opinion on (chk?) Though. What prompted this?
In post 3048, DrippingGoofball wrote:
quiet wrote:Now chkflp, that I can get behind.
Let's hear that case then.
Oh god, it was all my fault after all. I'm sorry. For some reason, I thought Momrangel asked me for the case on chkflp, the names got flipped in my head somehow, so I @ted you to answer what thought was your question. Made that post seem targeted at you.

No more posting off my phone. Christ. Sorry for the confusion, and no worries on my end, that read would have felt really shitty applied to you. I should have taken more care. There! Now back to the game :)

Otherwise checking in, been reading but still V/LA until the end of the day about.
My world atm:
Town asf
{Mom, Bino, Gamma (for Cheeky push, it would have killed them if not for replace/claim antics)}
Town with high frequency
{DGB, Norwegian, Andres}
Very speculative town reads:
{Luca, Hayker}
Scum with some frequency:
{BBmola, chkflp}
Scum often:
{Vax, Titus, PlusJOY}

Here’s my (bad) hot take:
PlusJOY flip gives us only the mechanical info about the counterwagon to NM, which has already dominated most of our discussion. It enables shading on lots of what could easily be towny players. It is an easy bus today for scum, making seeing who pushed them not even that helpful. It could also be, with some frequency, flipping town, and I think that’s just as likely to frame someone inno as someone guilty, but admittedly VCA sounds like witchcraft to me mostly.

BBmola is...I find myself in Mom’s camp. Day4 policy elim feels bad, and what does BB flip tell us? Heybbmola please help me sort you because there just isn’t a ton to go on, and I know this is kinda your vibe, but I need stuff to go on.

So uh, what if we pushed Vax or (dare I say it, this feels sacrilegious) Titus today. Maybe this is dumb asf and I know we have to sort Plus/BB somehow, but

Is anyone hugely resistant to a Vax elim today? I have this weird feeling that Vax is a good candidate for most solves.

And vax I’m happy for you to tell me why I’m being an idiot here.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:42 am

What is a good day for a policy yeet?

Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Hayker »

In post 3093, Titus wrote:
In post 3071, Hayker wrote:Titus, do we have a history on another site/forum? I don't really care too much about calling me Hawker, just curious.
Sorry. I butcher names a lot. If you see a Titus playing mafia it's more than likely me. I don't recall you specifically.

All good. Was more a curiosity than anything.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Hayker »

Unsure how to feel about BB's suicidal nature. Thats usually a big town tell but ive already brought it up with the counterwagon. Could be just cover
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:49 am

Post by quiet »

I think it’s generally that Vac has been posting enough to not really get lumped in with the lurkers, but none of the gamesolving/high visibility interactions have centered around or involved you. I’m open to being shown that I’m mechanically wrong or that there’s a few townTells in there I missed, and I think Momrangal read Vax as town, so if they have a tell or some posts they can point me towards I can rethink.

@DGB Eh preferably before we theoretically have 3 days of info to go off of, but the reality is we burned at least 1 day of info with the NM antics, so maybe it’s not too late. I think I’d like to see at least a push vs someone that isn’t Plus or BB today. I’m not sure how crazy I am about those two being competing wagons, but maybe I’m just overthinking shit and I’m pushing to spare scummy slots. Idk.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I don't know why you think BBMolla is a policy yeet. He was already scummy before all his AtE antics.

And a BBMolla elim tells us a lot. He makes sense as a partner to all the suspect slots in the game.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:54 am

Post by quiet »

Hey Hayker! How do you read Titus?

Going to keep asking you questions every now and again when I see you on if that’s okay, it helps me feel good about my read on you.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

And the way the two wagons are competing suggests scum is being wagoned.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Elaborate on your Vax SR, quiet.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Luca Blight »

quiet, what do you think of the fact that the players you think are town are voting BBMolla while the players you think are scum are voting plusJOYED?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”