Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Autumn Leaves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4450 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Autumn Leaves »

Actually, if I'm sure the deal has enough support, I'll consider it. Me and mena will have a...discussion.

What a bad time for a new magic the gathering set to come out.
Team mafia alt of Infinity 324
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4451 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:06 am

Post by chennisden »

EVEN IF you think this wifom is SO EFFECTIVE or whatever, it STILL is a thousand times dumber than just... pinning a tough d1 mislim on a teammate and bussing then
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4452 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Auro »

In post 4449, chennisden wrote:have my other teammate BUS ME
To be fair, I think Firebringer would be pretty happy planning to stage a rap battle as scum theater.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4453 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:07 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 4445, Menalque wrote:
In post 4440, chennisden wrote:
In post 4435, Menalque wrote:I strongly predict that (shirou, chenn) is the exact team and it makes a lot of sense with the way that shirou entered and made a big deal of being good at reading chenn and then inserted him into the townbloc solve thing
yes we three way bussed at the beginning and middle of d1
Yes

This is entirely plausible and shirou has done similar shit before

In our very first game together he and another scumbuddy both fakeclaimed cop where the claim meant one had to be scum
oh wait also

my scumbuddy SHIROU, who has big scum balls, did not join the game until AFTER said midgame bus
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4454 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Shirou »

Chennis, let me make something clear:

I've, intentionally messed up the gamestate now with my actions. You can hate me for that I suppose, but even if the Auro wagon doesn't go through, Mena will now focus on [Shirou/Chennis] that this whole theater to gather town points.

Is it a questionable read? Yes, but I doubt you'll change a scum read on you by arguing with that person directly.

The best way to defuse the bomb I've implemented in this game currently is to exactly make the Auro wagon happen today, and give less ammunition for scum to angle [Shirou, Chennis] if you believe I'm town. If you believe I'm scum, following the wagon is also the correct choice to force my hand on D3.

If you think this is the same gamestate that we had in the initial D2, it's not.

I intentionally burned much of the "social credit" of my slot through my interactions/actions in the last pages. From a slot people were a bit doubtful, but comfortable with, I became an active source of suspicious.

I implemented a bomb and am giving you as well the method to defuse it, and saying "do it?", a jerk move arguably, but still likely the correct move.

I'm essentially another LHF if Auro doesn't happen today and town is going to lose focus on more important slots either way with my presence. Consider voting Auro.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4455 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:10 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 4452, Auro wrote:
In post 4449, chennisden wrote:have my other teammate BUS ME
To be fair, I think Firebringer would be pretty happy planning to stage a rap battle as scum theater.
the question isn't "can fb/shirou and chennis do this," the question is WHY
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4456 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:11 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 4454, Shirou wrote:Chennis, let me make something clear:

I've, intentionally messed up the gamestate now with my actions. You can hate me for that I suppose, but even if the Auro wagon doesn't go through, Mena will now focus on [Shirou/Chennis] that this whole theater to gather town points.

Is it a questionable read? Yes, but I doubt you'll change a scum read on you by arguing with that person directly.

The best way to defuse the bomb I've implemented in this game currently is to exactly make the Auro wagon happen today, and give less ammunition for scum to angle [Shirou, Chennis] if you believe I'm town. If you believe I'm scum, following the wagon is also the correct choice to force my hand on D3.

If you think this is the same gamestate that we had in the initial D2, it's not.

I intentionally burned much of the "social credit" of my slot through my interactions/actions in the last pages. From a slot people were a bit doubtful, but comfortable with, I became an active source of suspicious.

I implemented a bomb and am giving you as well the method to defuse it, and saying "do it?", a jerk move arguably, but still likely the correct move.

I'm essentially another LHF if Auro doesn't happen today and town is going to lose focus on more important slots either way with my presence. Consider voting Auro.
bleh what's auro at

if i'm not hammering i'll consider it
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4457 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Shirou »

It doesn't matter what you think of Auro or mine alignment.

I've implemented chaos in this game and brought chaos to your slot as well, and the most simple route to defuse it is to follow the chain rather than try arguing "I'm not scum with Shirou!", "Shirou is town even if Auro is town!", "Auro is scum but we shouldn't make this proposition" for 30 ~ 40 pages but failing to achieve results.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4458 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 4456, chennisden wrote:
In post 4454, Shirou wrote:Chennis, let me make something clear:

bleh what's auro at

if i'm not hammering i'll consider it
E-2.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4459 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:12 am

Post by chennisden »

VOTE: auro
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4460 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:12 am

Post by chennisden »

sorry if you're town, auro, but i really don't think this is on the rest of us if it goes through
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4461 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:13 am

Post by chennisden »

we've given you dozens of chances to engage us and you really haven't taken them. and a thousand other things that i'm sure we all know
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4462 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Shirou »

E-1.

This is a tierbreaker, I suppose now there's more bargaining chip to have with the table of Math / Joqi / Autumn.

Let's see if we can wrap up this game today, or to at the very least show I'm dumb.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4463 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Auro »

In post 4461, chennisden wrote:we've given you dozens of chances to engage us and you really haven't taken them. and a thousand other things that i'm sure we all know
I'm sad that you say this.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4464 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Shirou »

I think Auro, regardless of his alignment, engaged us quite a lot.

It's just a matter that it didn't change my mind at all...

I'm truly sorry if I'm wrong on you by the way Auro, but I'm gonna pay in D3 either way in that scenario.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4465 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Auro »

I think if people are going to quicklim me and then say that I ignored everyone / didn't take any chance to engage with anyone I will be quite disappointed myself. I feel like I've been doing that sufficiently.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4466 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Auro »

In post 4464, Shirou wrote:I think Auro, regardless of his alignment, engaged us quite a lot.
Yo thanks <3
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4467 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 4450, Autumn Leaves wrote:Actually, if I'm sure the deal has enough support, I'll consider it. Me and mena will have a...discussion.

What a bad time for a new magic the gathering set to come out.
I suggest for it to be fast.

The proposition isn't eternal at all.

In fact, it would surprise you what I'll do if this doesn't go through.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4468 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:21 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 4463, Auro wrote:
In post 4461, chennisden wrote:we've given you dozens of chances to engage us and you really haven't taken them. and a thousand other things that i'm sure we all know
I'm sad that you say this.
yeah this was a bit unfair, and i apologize for this regardless of your alignment
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4469 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Shirou »

Now that we're on E-1, my confidence was in no way overestimation or a lie, I do believe this is the correct elimination in this game.

However, I want to note I do dislike how passive-aggressive I had to be in the last pages, and how much chaos/agitation I had to insert for us to get here.

This is, again, in no way me taking back any of what I said, it's just acknowledging. This game forces you sometimes to incorporate behaviors to get a tactical advantage on something.

I'm glad it seems to be over and we're at E-1, which is the final showdown, because it's either a complete rebuttal of the proposition by Math / AL / Joqi, or it's the final step.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4470 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:22 am

Post by chennisden »

man these last n pages have given me reason to doubt my initial read
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4471 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Auro »

In particular is there something you feel I have left unanswered to you, specifically?
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4472 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 4470, chennisden wrote:man these last n pages have given me reason to doubt my initial read
Please don't. for reasons even deeper than whether Auro is or not.

In fact, Auro does seem to be spewing final thoughts or anything, it seems to me as resigned scum although I can still be wrong.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4473 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:24 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 4465, Auro wrote:I think if people are going to quicklim me and then say that I ignored everyone / didn't take any chance to engage with anyone I will be quite disappointed myself. I feel like I've been doing that sufficiently.
i will say that i dont think you've been exploring the motivations of what people have been doing this game. i think there's a lot of good stuff to call out that you
should've been calling out
, at least from my pov. in no way did i mean that you were playing poorly or whatever, just that i thought it was unfortunate there were things i expected to happen and didnt see if you were town
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4474 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:24 am

Post by chennisden »

auro can i get your read on shirou?

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”