Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Booork bork if a townie is doing something
Or even someone you think might be town
Don't shit in their lane. Like question if you want, but give it time to prooocessss

It's a thing
Like run conclusions afterwards and if they go nowhere with it feel free to hang em by the neck until dead. But let things flooowww
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1050, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1046, GreyICE wrote:Okay, I'm gonna summarize my thoughts after I see answers, but "taking the piss" is like my favorite expression ever.
It’s on my top ten list of please don’t say to a trans guy. I gotta work but I like the Titus vote.
I'll keep that in mind.

(Also it was previously my vote, but I feel like people have forgotten a complete lack of posting is NOT suddenly town posting)
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1043, GreyICE wrote:Hey quick, people, give me one reason Titus is town if you're not voting her.

I don't need a full fucking case or shit, just one reason that I'm wrong and shouldn't be voting her.
your wife threatened to kill me
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1053, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1043, GreyICE wrote:Hey quick, people, give me one reason Titus is town if you're not voting her.

I don't need a full fucking case or shit, just one reason that I'm wrong and shouldn't be voting her.
your wife threatened to kill me
it's surprising how often I hear this....
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1035, Prism wrote:I'd be interested to hear why Kitty Trauma Team is actually town to people, the angles they're taking are insanely safe as scum, not at all difficult to fake, and the constant hedging/Cakez progression bother me.

I'll get to Bell/LLD comments later btw have just been trying to focus on reading, OKAY BE BACK LATER GOTTA STOP BURNING POSTS ON ONE LINERS

I wasn't hedging anything you illiterate fuck, I applied a tell, I wasn't sure if it was applicable because I haven't used it that way before and I said so right here in the thread

Don't fucking come at me when I got a fever of 101

If you think this is my scum game at all, I got oceanfront property in Idaho to sell you

I didn't even want to be in this game, Mala talked me into it so back the fuck off till I feel better.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Kitty Trauma Team »

In post 1055, kuribo wrote:
In post 1035, Prism wrote:I'd be interested to hear why Kitty Trauma Team is actually town to people, the angles they're taking are insanely safe as scum, not at all difficult to fake, and the constant hedging/Cakez progression bother me.

I'll get to Bell/LLD comments later btw have just been trying to focus on reading, OKAY BE BACK LATER GOTTA STOP BURNING POSTS ON ONE LINERS

I wasn't hedging anything you illiterate fuck, I applied a tell, I wasn't sure if it was applicable because I haven't used it that way before and I said so right here in the thread

Don't fucking come at me when I got a fever of 101

If you think this is my scum game at all, I got oceanfront property in Idaho to sell you

I didn't even want to be in this game, Mala talked me into it so back the fuck off till I feel better.

God dammit look what you made me do

I hate everything about this site
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:21 pm

My scum reads are Cakez, Prism, Titus

Town reads are Math, LLD, probably GreyICE

Now leave me the fuck alone, last warning
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1004, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 893, Dunnstral wrote:Ask math, not me.

But it looks like they are saying that I was saying they were having a meltdown, which is not true. That could also be directed as jsut SirCakez so I'm not really sure.
how is it a reason for math being scum then if you aren't super clear on it either? this is why i was asking you and not him
How come math is allowed to say things that don't make sense and get away with it with nobody asking what it means?

And also not answer for it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 996, Prism wrote:I've got a bunch of shit in various tabs that I'm going to have to collate at some point but I think this one is interesting.
In post 497, Dunnstral wrote:You're mistaken if you think I've given a read on prism. Me saying I can't trust means the claim at face value. I think Spiffeh is scummy and the townreads there are bad/rushed VOTE: Spiffeh
Can you be a bit more specific on why Spiffeh is scummy/why his push on you is bad? 480 is what I see. Later it seems like you cite the differences in Titus v. Alisae from this game. Skimming through it you definitely had a more wall-style, but this was accounted for by Spiffeh in 456. He's specifically talking about the style of how you're choosing to nitpick and snipe from the sidelines.

Here's his quote from Titus v. Alisae:
Spiffeh wrote:The reason I’m cool with Maki/Kaito getting lynched has nothing to do with Dunn’s activity.

I think Dunn has been really nit picky and snipes at anyone really questioning their slot (Espy, Sherlock, myself), and I’m not really seeing him presenting reads or pressuring anyone in a way that looks like genuine gamesolving. There’s a lot of one off comments that aren’t translating to solid opinions and it looks more like busy work than anything else. I have only played with Dunn a few times but I don’t remember it being so hard to understand where his head is at.
This lines up really well with his comments this game.

I don't really know how to feel about Dunn atm but Spiffeh is very town.
I don't think the comparison is real from a wall-type hydra game to 4 posts here
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1032, Tammy wrote:
In post 829, Dunnstral wrote:There's a lot of mildly suspicious slots that REALLY don't want to go mathblade, or won't discuss mathblade, but are a-okay going titus, so that means we go mathblade today
What is you ur read on titus? You also talked about math being survivalistic which battle mage has picked up, can you talk about where?
I have talked about it. They latched onto their scumread on me for minor things and then stuck to my wagon. That's sort of changed recently but they're still calling me scum

I've said I think Titus is sort of scummy
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1036, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1028, Battle Mage wrote:if there was a tv drama starring mathblade as a detective, it would be a massively entertaining show. clearly it would be entitled something appropriately pithy like "The Traitor" :lol:
Your entire iso is voting LLD Dunn yourself or me.

LLD is conf town (much to my dismay as she will literally stop at nothing to elim me as she thinks I am the world’s shittiest town player I am an asset to scum and must die despite our conversation a year plus back. )
Yourself if you’re town is stupid.
Dunn likely was town and/or scum driven to avoid looking bad on my flip but is kinda Townie.

Why is your ISO content less?

Vote someone who will die today.

Did I misinterpret your last post where I was supposedly sitting on your wagon

Yes, I agree BM's iso is bad
Titus is also bad
I think sircakez is bad

I'd probably vote for these players today
lld, how confident are you right now?

Mastina not so much for me, but she's weird.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

lol Dunn has there ever been a game where you didn't say my ISO was bad and want to mis-elim me?
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Sircakez

I prefer this to Titus but don't mind the Titus wagon either
In post 1062, Battle Mage wrote:lol Dunn has there ever been a game where you didn't say my ISO was bad and want to mis-elim me?
Kind of a good point
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 906, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:
In post 900, sangres wrote:My Kitty Trauma Team worries are growing. I like some of what they've posted. I'm surprised mala hasn't tried to connect with us more. Nacho has some concerns, too, partly to do with kuribo. Not sure I can do them justice for him in his absence, so they can wait until Nacho's around.
Nachos just gonna have to get over it, it's not like I'm in the middle of moving and working 70 hours a week and hate being town and presently having Covid vaccine side effects like a mother or slipped last night in a puddle of dog piss and busted my bad knee. I mean obviously I'm just so active all over the site, that's why I post nightly in my NES thread. Oh no wait I haven't even had time for that in over a week.

Turns out a hydra consisting of two retired players working in Covid hotspot fields aren't the most active posters

I mean who knew

And since y'all always hate on hydras who have dissonance between them, Mala gets my reads first. Love it or don't, idgaf, imma go throw up now. Deuces.
I'm sorry things aren't going great and I'll try to factor in your and Mala's time constraints. I'm not trying to piss you off. I'm trying to read you. We both have to read you guys somehow or other, based on what you post.

Personally, I don't get worked up about dissonance as long is I can see that the individual reads are internally consistent.

---------------------------
In post 940, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:Was skimming the thread yesterday in between calls and then having a major freak out because I didn’t have just vomit on one piece of clothing, but two after my patient decided to leave me that present.

So the whole LLD v Math v Dunn is kinda taking up majority of the thread and I think right now scum are hiding in that distraction. I have a strong townread on 2/3 of those players. Kuribo actually agrees with me on that as well. For Dunn I’m more or less reading null on him. I’m not 100% following the scum read on him, but the last time I had a decent vibe on him it turned out to be wrong.
Who do you think is hiding in the distraction?
@Fery: Part of the reason why I haven’t connected was the last game I played with a few familiar faces I got snowed really hard by them. So I’m trying to disconnect the buddying approach as it majority fucked me last game I was in.
How does your non-buddying approach work? I'm really not sure how to go about reading 2021-Mala.
I don’t think both twins are the same alignment. I actually happen to believe that Titus will have a decent chance at flipping scum, whereas, Math will most likely flip town.
This is a point of agreement.
I’m currently liking Mastina’s posting. She can go in my townbin for now.
What is it you like about Mastina's posting?
VOTE: SirCakez

Kuribo has a gut feeling that this slot is prob scum. I have to agree with it. Between the whole trying to paint a picture with the whole wording over a “meltdown” that wasn’t really a “meltdown”.

Even tho I been at work for an hour I’m not fully awake so give me a bit of time to let my antimurder juice kick in and I’ll try to post something more of a better read list

-M
That's an interesting trajectory. Am I getting tangled up in dissonance?

-----------------------------

In post 990, Tammy wrote:I don't have a read on Dunn myself. I didn't think he'd done anything overly scummy in his first few posts and his posts read okay to me? That is not saying much. In popcorn his posts read okay to me? but in Popcorn there were a couple small things that bugged me that I let go/ignored which I shouldn't have. I know that you guys are starting to lean town on him now, but I'm still in eh his posts are fine, but I don't have an actual read there. I just reread through his iso and yeah, I just don't know.
I'm starting to lean a little town on him based partly on our interaction, even though it reminds me a little bit of the go-around that skitter had in 2181 with scum-me, and I'm not sure why. I leaned into that interaction, and Dunn seemed to be trying to disengage, kinda?
You might have said this before, but are you guys leaning/still leaning town on math blade? Or do you guys have any issue with the people I've thought are town? Something feels off for me this game, and I'm not sure if it's the reads I'm approaching at or if it's the game state. I think I have the most concerns about Titus, Mastina, Cakez, Pooky and quiet but it doesn't feel right that it's the scum team.
We're leaning town on Math. I think I mentioned some discomfort with his page 30 posts. In some ways the situation is a lot like Dunn. Both got jumped on early and maybe knocked a little off balance? It can be hard to rebalance as any alignment. I feel like Math went paranoid some, started trying to scumhunt in the reactions and interactions, and flashed through a series of mental states based on feeling like he was getting elimed and like he had no footing really to fight back at LLD's push, especially. flail or lack thereof is more a personality marker than an alignment marker, I think? But, alignment does filter things. Townflail is a thing.

Of those four, the one we feel best about is Pooky. For me, it's contingent on other stuff in the gamestate, and I think for Nacho, too.

--------------------
In post 997, Prism wrote:
In post 318, sangres wrote:Yes. It was. I want to see more. insert paragraph about rapidly evolving new players here.
This was about quiet's opening post. What's your current thinking on the slot/what made you iffy on the start? I know you didn't want to reveal fully what you're expecting, but I suspect you can go a bit deeper here.
I thought Quiet might be a little less heart-on-sleeve after Iceland, so the reserve isn't surprising. but I feel like his posts are more self-contained? Not as much reaction/replying. It's hard to say for sure with just 8 posts to look at.

In general, big drop-off in activity from one game to the next in a new player gives me strong scum-vibes. Right now, I'm thinking he's scum even though what content he's put down, on the face of it doesn't scream scum.

More content, and soon is what I need here.

----------------------
In post 1008, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 900, sangres wrote:Me? I was a mason. I can spend day 1 trolling random people, refuse to give reasoning for my reads, generally annoy people, and make it look like I'm a possible mislynch. I can start a random pissing contest with Deacon Blues, even though I'm 90% on them being town. I was literally lynch-proof (seriously, on day 2 I was confirmed town to 4 of the 10 players. 6 were needed for lynch).
i'm not sure i ever internalized that post when it was originally made. point taken i guess; i still don't love the "town for being reasonable" take as it seems too, sigh, "surface level" in that i find it hard to believe it comes from someone who actually gives a shit about getting the right answer
Yeah I'm not trying to bolster Math's point there. I just felt like you had a slightly skewed view of Grey's townplay based on that one game, especially given the post I highlighted.

It was a deacon blues shared experience, and for me it was a slightly misleading one when it came to playing with Grey again.

I think also from non-experiential meta that "let LLD and Grey sort each other out" has some utility, though the possibility they're both scum can't be totally dismissed at least in the general case, which this game isn't.

Apropos of nothing,

Unless you're scum with Prism, which I doubt, I feel like your game-design thoughts look pretty town.

It makes more sense to me than your spec in Illicit did. I hope I'm not setting my feet on the garden path here.
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:38 pm

Kuribo is going to be out of commission until he feels better. He’ll be keeping me updated, but I want him to focus on feeling better.

@Prism: I was in between whether or not you were town/scum from when you and Math were first being engaged. I dead set agree with Math that you kept saying that your claim would show you are super town, but in terms of flavor it doesn’t. The enough information/episodes I watched I have to agree that H.G. wells wouldn’t start off with that artifact.

I also know P_A/Cabd enough that they wouldn’t let a game get broken via flavor.

Right now my personal reads (outside of Kuribo’s) are more vibes than actual cases. I have a really bad feeling regarding Titus/Prism/SirCakez.
I do think LLD/Math are likely to flip town. I have a feeling that Tammy/Mastina are town. I do have a feeling sangres might be town* (*this may change depending on how Prism flips)
I really didn’t like Bells/Dunn/BM beginning posts.

-M
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I'm catching up now but here's a real hot take: The star-crossed siblings MathBlade and Titus are both Town and will be mislimmed this game despite my efforts.
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1065, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:Kuribo is going to be out of commission until he feels better. He’ll be keeping me updated, but I want him to focus on feeling better.

@Prism: I was in between whether or not you were town/scum from when you and Math were first being engaged. I dead set agree with Math that you kept saying that your claim would show you are super town, but in terms of flavor it doesn’t. The enough information/episodes I watched I have to agree that H.G. wells wouldn’t start off with that artifact.

I also know P_A/Cabd enough that they wouldn’t let a game get broken via flavor.

Right now my personal reads (outside of Kuribo’s) are more vibes than actual cases. I have a really bad feeling regarding Titus/Prism/SirCakez.
I do think LLD/Math are likely to flip town. I have a feeling that Tammy/Mastina are town. I do have a feeling sangres might be town* (*this may change depending on how Prism flips)
I really didn’t like Bells/Dunn/BM beginning posts.

-M
I think you’re missing my point.

I think this doesn’t make sense for town prism and scum prism (which necessitates scum Bork and sorts itself out)

The powers claimed kinda confirms LLD as mason much as I tried to avoid that so LLD likely doesn’t get shot. Hence the winkies as I was being sarcastic and hoping people doubted LLD as a mason not to run her up but to avoid being shot.

I think yes the powers are scum utility but scum Prism just doesn’t out that and confirm LLD and another player without a serious game plan. Prism’s plan was flawed but I think it’s so flawed it can’t be scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:56 pm

Maybe she’s going for the too scummy to be scum approach

On that note I started writing such a detailed post to Fery and then my iPad died during the middle of it and i lost it all.

FML
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1067, MathBlade wrote:The powers claimed kinda confirms LLD as mason much as I tried to avoid that so LLD likely doesn’t get shot. Hence the winkies as I was being sarcastic and hoping people doubted LLD as a mason not to run her up but to avoid being shot.
I find this hard to believe, it feels like you are backpedaling
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Winking is sarcastic. Google it. There’s sarcastic wink on urban dictionary but that’s a bit meaner than I intend it.

Go look at how many winkies I did. It’s in order. One wink then two etc.

Clear sarcasm.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 730, MathBlade wrote:
In post 700, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Hey folks, quick skill testing question

do you think scum get to see what the mechanics of the 2 artefacts they have to choose between are before they ship them?

If yes, is there any downside to me hardclaimign the full effects of the artefact?

If no, is it worth hardclaiming it in certain circumstances anyway
If it’s what I think it is, guessing on flavor, claiming it then passing it on to someone in secret (like if you are a mason buddy to them) or a top town read is best. Then if scum attempt to kill the person who got the artifact they can’t stop the power. Right now the power is too concentrated if you’re town mason. But then again I doubt you are so...but I will continue to pretend ;)
In post 736, MathBlade wrote:
In post 727, Bell wrote:@Sangres,
f you played with somebody 3 times in a row and they were scum every time and in the next game they played with you they used the same patterns of thinking, speaking and strategies littered throughout the game, would you town read them?
I've seen everything Mathblade has to offer as scum.

Nothing he's done has moved me off of him because everything he's doing is the same as before.
His house of cards on the Doc read lacked cohesiveness. There was no, Bell seems town to based on posting and that he crumbed doc. It was just that I crumbed Doc and therefore he's my friend because he's town too. The second that collapse he just latched on to the next thing and did an interest check on a Bell wagon.

If Math is scum here, you just fell for those tricks and strategies that he uses to fake a town mindset and earn a town read.
If Math is town, I'm just too stuck on shallow pattern recognition like I was with Shellyc. I wish I could recognize depth to his thinking, but it looks shallow to me.
No I still townread you.

I was interest checking you as a townblock silly :P

Like what?

And clearly I don’t think LLD is a mason and neither should town ;) ;) LLD is clearly faking it. I mean who claims masons on d1 against Prism? C’mon y’all.
Quite literally too lazy to look up the rest.

It’s like literally “wink wink” stop believing the claim so scum don’t shoot LLD.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Bell »

I am confused at both Dunnstrall and Math.

Dunnstrall because yeah, Math clearly wasn't being serious.
Math because nobody either town or scum would be fooled by that (....Except dunnstrall who missed it). So the winks are another incredibly shallow attempt for people to solve the minor puzzle of whether Math can fake the shallowest of town mindsets.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Bell »

Oh, hottest take Mastina is scum.

Also, I will be upset if Titus, Mathblade and Mastina are all town. That would suck.
I miss quiet.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1072, Bell wrote:I am confused at both Dunnstrall and Math.

Dunnstrall because yeah, Math clearly wasn't being serious.
Math because nobody either town or scum would be fooled by that (....Except dunnstrall who missed it). So the winks are another incredibly shallow attempt for people to solve the minor puzzle of whether Math can fake the shallowest of town mindsets.
don't overthink it - they are both scum muahahaha
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

Afternoon Vote Count 1.06

Afternoon 1 will end in (expired on 2021-03-01 23:59:59)

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to Bronze.

Dunnstral (2): quiet, Spiffeh
MathBlade (5): Bell, Lady Lambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Titus, Battle Mage
Titus (3): GreyICE, sangres, MathBlade
SirCakez (3): mastina, Kitty Trauma Team, Dunnstral
PookyTheMagicalBear (1): SirCakez

Not voting (3): Tammy, borkjerfkin, Prism

Mod notes: 42/85 pages used
A placeholder post from Cabd was deleted by the mod because it was < 20 posts after the most recent vote count, in case anyone noticed the resulting discrepancy.
Last edited by penguin_alien on Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”