Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #5325 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5321, Chara wrote:Day is more and more consistently feeling like town i'm paranoid of rather than correctly reading (as scum), and that's besides the mech stuff that i still can't help taking a grain of salt with.
i don't want it to be because of the mech because i'm worried that it's wrong and it'd be a shitty way to lose but if Day
is
scum i think the game really is a loss, so there's no point in considering the possibility.

the frequency of scum enabling scum vs. enabling town is not something i want to bet the game on, but there probably is merit in the disloyal claim argument too.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5326 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5322, Chara wrote:SS, did you respond to what i said about Farkran being passionate as scum after the justification you gave for your Fark vote?
I don't think so, link it?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5327 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4708, Chara wrote:i don't really agree with that either, i've seen incredibly passionate scum Fark, i'm pretty sure he's capable of it. i wouldn't use it as a metric for sorting him.
In post 4710, Chara wrote:scum Fark's emotions are largely genuine, is the thing. like, getting actually angry and then having to apologize in the scum thread because he wants to be clear he's not angry with you kind of emotional.

pedit: sorry, i haven't read them yet. i just skimmed this page before going to bed and saw SS's post.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5328 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5323, Chara wrote:
i would feel much better with Lucy in that pool and Ali out of it.

i'm not scum and i really don't want to be eliminated, but i don't think i have the tools to get out of it right now. i think maybe i will given enough time but this game moves so fast every time i try to take a break and i just don't think i can manage it.
I really don't get this.

Could you explain it a little more?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5329 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Chara »

i was just thinking Ali was less likely scum than her but i'm not very sure about that atm.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5330 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Chara's last two posts before the hammer on Farkran, and the VC at the time:
In post 4725, Chara wrote:Ali if you have talked more about why Luca becomes more likely scum on a Norwee townflip i'd appreciate being pointed to it, but i townread both of them.

and logically i can see the difference in Ali's pov between Fark and skitter but given Ali's townread on skitter i don't like how easily e agrees that Luca's argument about skitter can have merit only on a Farkran townflip.
In post 4729, Chara wrote:meaning i understand why Ali would prefer to flip Farkran here even if e thinks Luca's point has some potential, but it feels like e is lining up a path to more miselims.
i also don't really buy that scum Ali has more posts, Alisae is aware of e's own meta and i think if the game is going eir way e doesn't need to wrestle control of the game through force, and would have a better time being more subtle about it.

pedit: goodnight. me too.
In post 4739, innocentvillager wrote:
elimination
Farkran [4]:
, , ,
Alisae [3]:
, ,
skitter30 [1]:

Not Voting [3]:
Chara, Ydrasse,
It seems to me as though Chara is warming up to vote Ali here, but obviously doesn't get the chance.

I still wouldn't rule out a Ali/Chara team though, because if Ali and Farkran were s/s then scum were getting limmed that day regardless, and it makes it less painful for them to get it over with quickly.

VOTE: Chara

I think this is the best course of action for today
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5331 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5329, Chara wrote:i was just thinking Ali was less likely scum than her but i'm not very sure about that atm.
It's not a thought I can relate to at all

Why do you suspect Lucy?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5332 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I actually think it is Chara/Ali

I want to lim one of these today. I have to go out now but there are a number of reasons why I think Ali is scum here.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5333 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

If Chara is a goon then Ali is probably the strongest Mafia PR as well, which makes more sense in terms of the bus

If Day is Town then it makes his PR redundant while giving Ali some towncred and shortening the length of the day considerably

UNVOTE:

I'll think about it more later actually as I think Ali is maybe more likely to be scum than Chara
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5334 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ll read over the beginning of the wagon forming later today to see if it’s plausibly SvS.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5335 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Day »

In post 5324, Chara wrote:now that i think of that, i am thinking it's possible he and Ali constructed a bus, but it's also just as possible that Fark tried to go for a different angle to set up his partners.
The Ali bus theory has been posited quite a few times before you, yet you still have the least fleshed out take on it

Luca, the warming up to an Ali vote thing is another big part of why I think it's Chara
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5336 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think what’s weird is why didn’t more scum join the Alisae wagon. If we look at voters on Alisae it’s me/Day/Farkran. So just 1 scum on the CW to scum!Fark?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5337 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by Day »

The more tinfoil crazy theories Luca outs, the warier I become, but I still townread him for them because it seems exhausting to fake one contrarian theory after another, and he still feels genuine while doing so ('m talking about the Ali/Day S/S theory now)
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5338 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by Day »

Pretty sure Ali got to E-1 at the peak but it was between votecounts
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5339 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:43 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

How is it crazy?

Obviously if you're town you know they're not correct, but they are certainly possible fmpov and have evidence to back them up
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5340 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

The whole sequence between you, Ali, Farkran around the hammer was weird af and seemed dirty/fake on some level
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5341 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Imagine for a second that you were scum with Ali and Farkran in that situation, is it impossible you might do something like that to throw off the scent? I could certainly see it.

Right now I think you're probably town because of your role and Ali/Chara is more likely, but I don't appreciate being made out to be crazy for considering such possibilities

Have to go now
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5342 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Day »

How often do you see a play like that happen in a game of mafia, Luca? I don't see what's dirty/fake about it btw, I think you're just inclined to read my tone as fake for whatever reason. Is it the "Huh" that feels off?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5343 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tbh, i think both you. Luca/Day have equal chance of being a deepwolf. But i’m not putting that much stock into it yet.

- Bunno
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5344 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Day »

In post 5341, Luca Blight wrote:Imagine for a second that you were scum with Ali and Farkran in that situation, is it impossible you might do something like that to throw off the scent? I could certainly see it.
Sure, it's possible, but you have to believe that we came up with it in the first place and executed it pretty much perfectly. Also, you have to believe that I decided to push Ali in the first place to counterwagon my scum buddy Farkran
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5345 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I've seen it a few times.

Norwegian was scum in a game where a player replaced out D1 and his partner put him that player to E-1 and Norwegian quick hammered (I was correct in calling that one s/s)

I've seen tons of shit like that. I could go into more detail on why it seems fake but I don't see the use right now as I *think*you're probably town regardless
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5346 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Day »

In post 5343, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tbh, i think both you. Luca/Day have equal chance of being a deepwolf. But i’m not putting that much stock into it yet.
Short those stocks before it's too late, Norwee
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5347 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Day »

In post 5345, Luca Blight wrote:I've seen it a few times.

Norwegian was scum in a game where a player replaced out D1 and his partner put him that player to E-1 and Norwegian quick hammered (I was correct in calling that one s/s)

I've seen tons of shit like that. I could go into more detail on why it seems fake but I don't see the use right now as I *think*you're probably town regardless
Oh, really, and that was involving 3 scum?

Wish scum pulled more gambits like that in my games, they're fun
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5348 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Luca was scum i’d think he would keep voting the biggest wagon (Alisae) rather than vanity wagoning Skitter. But it is weird how much he’s changed his votes this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5349 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5345, Luca Blight wrote:Norwegian was scum in a game where a player replaced out D1 and his partner put him that player to E-1 and Norwegian quick hammered (I was correct in calling that one s/s)
What?
Game?

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”