populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:56 am

Post by populartajo »

nhat wrote:tajo, just because I'm curious to how you answer Falcone's question doesn't make it any less valid. Besides, the question is partly stemming from my PBPA of you in which you didn't really explain your vote on Erg0 very well besides stating that there's info to be had in his lynch.

You ducking the point is just making you look scummier.
1. Im not ducking the point. YOU ask me a question and Ill answer it.
2. Have you heard of informative wagons?
3. What do I win as scum?
nhat wrote:Also, you trying to suggest an Falcone/Nhat connection so as to cast attention away from yourself wouldn't even fly in a Mafia game solely consisting of Special-Olympians.
When did I suggest a Falcone/Nhat GAME connection? You're so funny /pain.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:10 am

Post by nhat »

1. Im not ducking the point. YOU ask me a question and Ill answer it.
2. Have you heard of informative wagons?
3. What do I win as scum?
1. Fine, I'll plagiarize Falcone slightly since you are being rather coy about things. What information would we gather if Erg0 flipped scum? What information would we gather if Erg0 flipped town?

2. As a matter of fact, I haven't. Please school me.

3. You withhold information from town. You were the one who thought it was a good idea to lynch Erg0 so we could have more information. You obviously think it's a good idea. If you really think it's good for town,
YOU[/] explain it, because we have at least two players who don't know what the hell you are talking about.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:10 am

Post by nhat »

heh, phail with the italics :mrgreen:
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:40 am

Post by populartajo »

Theory: Common sense, nhat. We differentiate people supporting the wagon with dumb/good reasons. We differentiate people against the wagon with good/dumb reasons. Also we can gather a lot of information and check the reasons people did that or that will give when the results are shown.
Homework : analyse all the players in the interactions shown in class.
Class dismissed.
Call me Tajo.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:47 am

Post by Battousai »

Falcone: Your first point is all point of view, thus hard to defend regardless of alignment. I made a mistake, I didn't proofread what I wrote down 'cause I was in a hurry. I don't think your point is too strong, as it's not like I put down L-3 when it was -1. 3 AND 2 is a simple finger slip.

Your second point, is based soley on you thinking grimmy was trying to deflect attention on vodoo. Now you may be right, but that doesn't mean grimmy made a point about vodoo in his defense post.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Falcone »

populartajo wrote:Theory: Common sense, nhat. We differentiate people supporting the wagon with dumb/good reasons. We differentiate people against the wagon with good/dumb reasons. Also we can gather a lot of information and check the reasons people did that or that will give when the results are shown.
Class dismissed.
To me this seems to be an attempt to hide the fact that you don't have a good answer to my question by shifting the burden of answering a (slightly different) question to nhat.

FoS: populartajo

Battousai, I'll drop my point about your mistake in the Vote Count, since it's impossible to prove intent in this case. I still don't like the tone of your reactions to my pressuring about it, but that's a gut feeling.

You seem to have misunderstood my second point however, since it doesn't have anything to do with my opinion of Grimmy's behaviour. You FoS'ed Voodo for a weird reason, which I find suspicious. Could you explain again why Voodo was worthy of your Fos, please?
Voodo
Voodo
Goon
Voodo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:16 am

Post by Voodo »

Sorry I've been so quiet, guys, been real busy and will be from Mon. -Oct. 6th. I'm fairly sure I'll be able to post enough so that I wouldn't have to get a replacement.

I'm puzzled by Grimmy's defense to my deflection accusation. When was I trying to deflect attention away from me? 1. I don't even remember being under much suspicion and 2. I had been suspicious of Grimmy before I said that he was deflecting suspicion. That was six-foot mark in his grave as far as I was concerned.

My vote stands on Grimmy....still. I don't believe him. He made up the reasoning that I was doing the things I had accused him of (I voted for Time because he was the best suspect we had AT THE TIME, not so that we could get a lynch over with or because he was being replaced.
Vivian Darkblaam
Vivian Darkblaam
Townie
Vivian Darkblaam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:19 am

Post by Vivian Darkblaam »

Sorry I've been neglecting this game.

Some words on tajo's information wagon:
populartajo wrote: I still think Ergo (Timeater) is a very decent lynch for this exact moment of D1.
I'm tempted to show just how angry this statement makes me, but I realize that it might harm my argument, so we'll try to do this rationally.

The biggest thing there is the "exact moment" qualifier that tajo himself has called attention to. It ignores completely the fact that mafia is a remarkably organic and pliable game. Every action and post can have wide-ranging effects. By calling strongly for Erg0's lynch at that "exact moment" he destroys that moment and creates a new one. Could Erg0 be the best lynch (in his mind, at least) in that moment as well? I don't see why not. But will he remain the best candidate as the wagon progresses, as more information comes to light? Does it make any sense to choose one "exact moment" in the game and pledge to act upon it no matter what changes those actions (or completely unrelated actions) might bring?

Because what tajo's moment also ignores is the fact that Mafia is a progressive game. Barring a particularly confusing town-post or particularly well-crafted scum-post, the town always knows more after every post than it did before. What is, therefore, the sense in cutting off our progress at the knees? We should never be looking for the lynch of this "exact moment" but instead prodding and hunting for a better lynch at a future moment. Will there be some situations where one player is so overwhelmingly scummy as to justify lynching without progression? Yes, but that has no bearing on so-called "information lynches". If we do resolve to engage in a lynch simply so we can analyze the bandwagons (as some well matched towns are sometimes forced to do), it would be foolishness to cut off our information so early. The only justifiable "information lynches" occur at deadline.

So no, populartajo, your justification for the Erg0 wagon is not legitimate because you are forced to apply such a ridiculous qualifier to it.

Comment on Grimmy at a later time.
I thought far too much about this stupid signature to put a goddamn meta-reference in it.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:40 am

Post by populartajo »

@Falcone, what question do you want me exactly to answer? Can you rephrase that question?
@Vivian and all here: does my reasoning belong more to a town player or more to a scum player? Yes, no, why?
The Ergo debate is interesting. But you guys dont seem to like the way I play this game.
Call me Tajo.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:39 am

Post by Falcone »

The question is pretty simple.

You unvoted Timeater when he was at L-1, implying you didn't want to lynch him at that time. Later, you voted Ergo (Timeater's replacement) "because his wagon is full of information", implying that you did want to lynch him at that time. Fact is, there were no new (positive) votes for Timeater in between those two posts you made. Or in other words, all the information you could ever hope to get from Timeater's (Ergo's) lynch was already available at the time of your unvote. Therefore, I want to know what changed your mind from "I don't want to lynch Timeater" to "I do want to lynch Ergo", because I do not find your stated reason to be sufficient.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:53 am

Post by populartajo »

The key here is that I didnt stop liking Time/Ergo's lynch.
Ill make a timeline for you.

Fact:

Timeater acts scummy and asks for a replacement even though he kept defending himself in the thread. That means he did have time for this game and escaped from it for whatever reasons.
Tajo's reaction :

Thinks prob scum. Pushes the case.

Fact:

Timeater is speedwagoned.
Tajo's reaction :

Still thinks he is prob scum. But stops the wagon for being too early for a lynch. (not enough information on other players) Also gives time for the replacement to shine.

Fact:

The wagon is stoped. Ergo replaces. Conversation settles.
Tajo's reaction :

Still thinks Time/Ergo is prob scum. Time to scumhunt and to gather information on other players. Thinks that he's a good lynch for D1 as everyone reacted to it and STILL thinks he's prob scum.

I thught that was pretty clear.

Can you answer my question?
Call me Tajo.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:36 am

Post by Falcone »

populartajo wrote:@Vivian and all here: does my reasoning belong more to a town player or more to a scum player? Yes, no, why?
Your play with regards to Timeater is more likely to come from scum, in my opinion. You tried to resurrect a dead wagon for bad reasons (which you still haven’t fully explained, by the way, but I’ll come back to that) at a time where another player (Grimmy) was at L-2 for, again in my opinion, decent to good reasons.

You also made an interesting comment about Grimmy:
populartajo wrote:Whats the case on Grimmy, huh?
So in summary, I think there’s a fair chance you were (and maybe still are) deflecting attention from your scumbuddy Grimmy. That’s why I’m bitching so much about this whole thing, and why I haven’t unvoted Grimmy.

Now, could you please give the other part of the answer to my original question(s)? If we would lynch Ergo and he turns out to be town, which players would you suspect more? Which less? If we would lynch Ergo and he turns out to be scum, which players would you suspect more? Which less?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by Battousai »

Falcone: After reading Grimmy's post, I felt that he was on to something with vodoo, so I placed a fos to mark my agreement with him on that issue, which is:
Grimmy wrote: Post 73, Voodo: Votes Grimmy. States im trying to “distract” everyone
Wifom on this one, as it appear that you are doing the same thing you are accusing me of doing.

Post 78: Voodo: says im trying to distract everyone from me by pointing FOS’s.
I pointed FOS’s to try to get other people to post more. I was mistaken in FOS’ing Tajo.
I'm starting to see tajo's point about the unvote/vote, BUT I think that the vote for information is leaning towards scummy than town.

Falcone: How is asking for the case ABOUT grimmy, deflecting attention away FROM grimmy. To me, it sounds counterproductive. Also, since when has grimmy become confirmed scum? While I do think that grimmy is scum, that is based on play and not any confirmations of guilt. Therefore, I think your adding in extra "scum points" to tajo when there is no need (like punishing a child for eating a cookie before dinner without checking to see if a cookie is missing).
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Shadowgirl, happy with my reasons?
Not... really, seeing as I'm not really sure what reasons you're pushing at. I assume they're these two: [If there are any more, tell me.]

- Erg0 is an informative lynch: You've yet to actually say what we learn depending on his alignment.

- Wagon reasoning point: This one is a little more valid, as seeing who is genuinely on a wagon because they believe the person is scum or because they're merely following the crowd is good, however... It seems you're the one who's trying to lynch someone based on a bad reason. :/
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by nhat »

populartajo wrote:Theory: Common sense, nhat. We differentiate people supporting the wagon with dumb/good reasons. We differentiate people against the wagon with good/dumb reasons. Also we can gather a lot of information and check the reasons people did that or that will give when the results are shown.
Class dismissed.
Yeah, that might be well and good, but you were suggesting that lynch on page 5 of day one. The amount of info that could have been collected at that point in time would have been minimal.

But I'll ask this, do you still support an Erg0 lynch right now?
Vivian Darkblaam
Vivian Darkblaam
Townie
Vivian Darkblaam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by Vivian Darkblaam »

populartajo wrote: @Vivian and all here: does my reasoning belong more to a town player or more to a scum player? Yes, no, why?
The Ergo debate is interesting. But you guys dont seem to like the way I play this game.
I definitely get the impression that you're reeling under unexpected scrutiny. You weren't expecting to have to explain what information to take from the Erg0 wagon or why you unvoted and revoted, and you're largely pulling reasons out of your ass. Does that mean the reasons were there originally, but they were scum reasons, or does it mean that you just didn't think to much about what you were doing or if you would be able to explain it (or if it even bore explaining)?

I'm kind of up in the air as to which it is. I certainly do get the impression that the
ideas
you're trying to transmit (the idea of the "exact moment" for example) are real and genuine, but that you're having difficulty expressing them and you don't understand why the town objects. On the other hand, what you
did
was pretty damn anti-town, and that doesn't just fly out the window because there's a strong possibility you were being scummy by accident.
I thought far too much about this stupid signature to put a goddamn meta-reference in it.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:03 pm

Post by Falcone »

Battousai wrote:Falcone: After reading Grimmy's post, I felt that he was on to something with vodoo, so I placed a fos to mark my agreement with him on that issue, which is:
Grimmy wrote: Post 73, Voodo: Votes Grimmy. States im trying to “distract” everyone
Wifom on this one, as it appear that you are doing the same thing you are accusing me of doing.

Post 78: Voodo: says im trying to distract everyone from me by pointing FOS’s.
I pointed FOS’s to try to get other people to post more. I was mistaken in FOS’ing Tajo.
I'm starting to see tajo's point about the unvote/vote, BUT I think that the vote for information is leaning towards scummy than town.

Falcone: How is asking for the case ABOUT grimmy, deflecting attention away FROM grimmy. To me, it sounds counterproductive. Also, since when has grimmy become confirmed scum? While I do think that grimmy is scum, that is based on play and not any confirmations of guilt. Therefore, I think your adding in extra "scum points" to tajo when there is no need (like punishing a child for eating a cookie before dinner without checking to see if a cookie is missing).
What, are you Grimmy's and populartajo's third scum buddy? You manage to blow hot and cold about both Grimmy and populartajo in the same post.

That said, you do make a fair point, and a nice analogy. Should Grimmy turn out to be protown, that would take away the most obvious motive for populartajo, as scum, to advocate an information lynch for Ergo. But, as Vivian Darkblaam said, scum often make certain arguments and votes without a clear motive, just to appear to be contributing, and then break down when questioned about their reasoning.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:09 am

Post by Muerrto »

ShadowGirl wrote:
I agreed with Popular because he was right why do both Popular and Shadowgirl have a problem with that? I never buddied up or anything, I simply agreed.
Muerrto, I don't think that was me...?
Vivian, my bad. :oops:
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:11 am

Post by populartajo »

Falcone wrote:Your play with regards to Timeater is more likely to come from scum, in my opinion. You tried to resurrect a dead wagon for bad reasons (which you still haven’t fully explained, by the way, but I’ll come back to that) at a time where another player (Grimmy) was at L-2 for, again in my opinion, decent to good reasons.
Except it wasnt a dead wagon in my mind. Except it wasnt for bad reasons. Except Grimmy's case has nothing to see with this case.
The point is that if Grimmy is so scum in your mind and Im only scum if he is, then why are you pushing only mine's so hard?
·"Battousai" wrote:I'm starting to see tajo's point about the unvote/vote, BUT I think that the vote for information is leaning towards scummy than town.
I cant believe no one thinks here that we can gather valuable information of a lynch. IN D1!!
Shadowgirl wrote:- Erg0 is an informative lynch: You've yet to actually say what we learn depending on his alignment.
Do I have to give you everything? Assuming, you are really scumhunting, what information could you gather of Ergo's and Tajo's possible lynch?
Shadowgirl wrote:It seems you're the one who's trying to lynch someone based on a bad reason
What bad reason?!!
Nhat wrote:Yeah, that might be well and good, but you were suggesting that lynch on page 5 of day one. The amount of info that could have been collected at that point in time would have been minimal.
I know that. Why do you think I unvoted when the wagon went crazy? I knew that my proposal wouldnt get Ergo lynched in page 5. I knew that it was going to generate answers, reactions, etc. Why would I as scum push a bold but decent wagon instead of letting you destroy each other?
Nhat wrote:But I'll ask this, do you still support an Erg0 lynch right now?
Yes sir.
Vivian wrote:I definitely get the impression that you're reeling under unexpected scrutiny. You weren't expecting to have to explain what information to take from the Erg0 wagon or why you unvoted and revoted, and you're largely pulling reasons out of your ass.
Not true.
Vivian wrote:I'm kind of up in the air as to which it is. I certainly do get the impression that the ideas you're trying to transmit (the idea of the "exact moment" for example) are real and genuine, but that you're having difficulty expressing them and you don't understand why the town objects. On the other hand, what you did was pretty damn anti-town, and that doesn't just fly out the window because there's a strong possibility you were being scummy by accident.
Finally some decent reasoning.
Im giving you all that I have. I dont know if Im being understood but Im trying. The point is that until now NO ONE has given me a good damn reason for doing what I did as scum. Why cant I be anything but scum?
Falcone wrote:What, are you Grimmy's and populartajo's third scum buddy? You manage to blow hot and cold about both Grimmy and populartajo in the same post.
Joke, right?
Im really worried with Falcone's reasoning. Lately I was thinking he was one of those scumhunter magnifiques. But he's just pushin my case to unexpected levels. The idea of me being a townie hasnt crossed your mind, has it?
Falcone, what do you think of Ergo's case and lurking? Do you think is a bad case?
Wheres Muerrto and Ergo?
Mod: Prod them.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:12 am

Post by populartajo »

EBWOP
Falcone wrote:Your play with regards to Timeater is more likely to come from scum, in my opinion. You tried to resurrect a dead wagon for bad reasons (which you still haven’t fully explained, by the way, but I’ll come back to that) at a time where another player (Grimmy) was at L-2 for, again in my opinion, decent to good reasons.
Except it wasnt a dead wagon in my mind. Except it wasnt for bad reasons. Except Grimmy's case has nothing to see with this case.
The point is that if Grimmy is so scum in your mind and Im only scum if he is, then why are you pushing only mine's so hard?
Battousai wrote:I'm starting to see tajo's point about the unvote/vote, BUT I think that the vote for information is leaning towards scummy than town.
I cant believe no one thinks here that we can gather valuable information of a lynch. IN D1!!
Shadowgirl wrote:- Erg0 is an informative lynch: You've yet to actually say what we learn depending on his alignment.
Do I have to give you everything? Assuming, you are really scumhunting, what information could you gather of Ergo's and Tajo's possible lynch?
Shadowgirl wrote:It seems you're the one who's trying to lynch someone based on a bad reason
What bad reason?!!
Nhat wrote:Yeah, that might be well and good, but you were suggesting that lynch on page 5 of day one. The amount of info that could have been collected at that point in time would have been minimal.
I know that. Why do you think I unvoted when the wagon went crazy? I knew that my proposal wouldnt get Ergo lynched in page 5. I knew that it was going to generate answers, reactions, etc. Why would I as scum push a bold but decent wagon instead of letting you destroy each other?
Nhat wrote:But I'll ask this, do you still support an Erg0 lynch right now?
Yes sir.
Vivian wrote:I definitely get the impression that you're reeling under unexpected scrutiny. You weren't expecting to have to explain what information to take from the Erg0 wagon or why you unvoted and revoted, and you're largely pulling reasons out of your ass.
Not true.
Vivian wrote:I'm kind of up in the air as to which it is. I certainly do get the impression that the ideas you're trying to transmit (the idea of the "exact moment" for example) are real and genuine, but that you're having difficulty expressing them and you don't understand why the town objects. On the other hand, what you did was pretty damn anti-town, and that doesn't just fly out the window because there's a strong possibility you were being scummy by accident.
Finally some decent reasoning.
Im giving you all that I have. I dont know if Im being understood but Im trying. The point is that until now NO ONE has given me a good damn reason for doing what I did as scum. Why cant I be anything but scum?
Falcone wrote:What, are you Grimmy's and populartajo's third scum buddy? You manage to blow hot and cold about both Grimmy and populartajo in the same post.
Joke, right?
Im really worried with Falcone's reasoning. Lately I was thinking he was one of those scumhunter magnifiques. But he's just pushin my case to unexpected levels. The idea of me being a townie hasnt crossed your mind, has it?
Falcone, what do you think of Ergo's case and lurking? Do you think is a bad case?
Wheres Muerrto and Ergo?
Mod: Prod them.

Muerrto, thoughts?
Call me Tajo.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:18 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

We're not talking about what info we're gaining from tajo's lynch.

And I'm not going to answer that question for you, especially since I believe three people have asked you for it. You're the one who says the lynch is informative - you're the one who has to explain themselves, not get other people to do it for you.
What bad reason?!!
I don't mean bad, but more of a weak reason.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:27 am

Post by Muerrto »

First off, just to let you know, I wasn't prodded. Second,

Unvote positive, poisitive vote : Popular

You called for my prod when I posted friday, then saturday, and I even cross posted with you? It had been less than 24 hours since my last post.

And attempting to link me with Ergo/Time? Nice. No wonder you had a problem with me agreeing with you about Ergo.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:53 am

Post by Falcone »

populartajo wrote:
You may note that I'm still voting Grimmy. I find his response to my attack severely lacking. At least you make an effort to respond to my accusations, you just refuse to answer the most important question I'm asking you.
populartajo wrote:I cant believe no one thinks here that we can gather valuable information of a lynch. IN D1!!
Who said no information could be gained from Ergo's lynch?
populartajo wrote:
This is the second time you’ve tried to make someone else answer this question. I can only conclude you don’t have a good answer for it yourself.
populartajo wrote:
Joke, right?
Partly, yes, but only because it would be slightly ridiculous for me to have caught three scum on Day 1.
populartajo wrote: Im really worried with Falcone's reasoning. Lately I was thinking he was one of those scumhunter magnifiques. But he's just pushin my case to unexpected levels. The idea of me being a townie hasnt crossed your mind, has it?
Of course it has. But I honestly think that you make life difficult for yourself by not answering a straightforward question. It would have been much better just to admit that you didn’t have a good reason, or at least not a fully thought through reasoning, when you called for Ergo’s lynch. Dodging questions is a scum tell, and the more you do it, the more you make me think you’re scum.
populartajo wrote: Falcone, what do you think of Ergo's case and lurking? Do you think is a bad case?
I wasn’t aware there was a case against Erg0. If you’re still talking about the fact that Timeater asked for a replacement when there were a couple of votes for him and then kept responding until he was replaced, then yes, I think it’s a bad case.

And why do you think is Erg0 lurking? He made 7 posts in 10 days, which isn’t a lot, but I don’t think you can argue he’s lurking. For what it’s worth, fuzzylightning and TonyMontana were in the game since the beginning and have less posts then Erg0.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:41 am

Post by populartajo »

Editor's note: This was supposed to be posted at 11:30 (GMT-05) For some reason I didnt hit submit and let my computer turned on until I came back to click submit.

Fuck!!!!!!!! I had a nice post ready to be submitted (post by post analysis after my infamous post) and I hitted F5. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Just read Muerrto's post. Ill answer it later but I think we just catched either scum or a very dumb/lazy player.
Will try to summarize, this time analyizing each player.
In special order:

Vivian :
overall nice response to the happenings so far. Isnt afraid of calling craplogic and uses the best reasoning in the crowd. Pretty much town.

Batoousai :
I like his posting. Callin me an overanalyzer isntead of possible scum is protwon response. Second in best reasoning of the crowd. Slightly protown.
Nhat:
Although he was the first attacking me I can understand the point of his attacks. Doesnt agree with my logic but uses good reasoning and so far has reacted protown to the happenings. Slightly protown.

TonyMontana and Voodo :
are these people in the game?!! Voodo is slightly protown for semidefending Timeater. Tonymontana not so much for obvious lurking after voting the most suspected player. More input is needed from these guys.

Grimmy
: Scummy behavior at the beginning of the game. However I really liked his comeback post. Semisuspecting his attackers and accepting a mistake in the tone he did is slightly protown response. However for the actions previously commented, he's pretty much neutral.

Shadowgirl:
Still dont know if this girl is scum or isnt just paying attention. Joins the group of thinking Timeter asking a replacement is null tell. Joins the attackers of my case. Low posting. Neutral.

Falcone
I liked his posting until he started to push my case to uenxpected levels. Kept pushing the Grimmy's case until he started to attack me. Slightly scummy. Hope he's just some tunnelvisioned Slightly protown.

Timeater/Ergo
Timeater did what I call a D1 scummy action. I already explained why. Im not 100% sure he's scum but I definitely know his lynch is full of information. Ergo's active lurking doesnt tranqulize me. Still hasnt posted what I think a replacement should post.

Now comes the interesting part.

FuzzyLightning
One thing I noticed about this player is low average of posting and the way he went to think Tmeater could be scum, therefore agreeing with my logic......
FL wrote:As I said earlier, Timeeater's play was just weird, and I have seen it before from someone else, but his play this time has led me to wonder if maybe he really is scum just trying to get out because he couldn't hack it. Will wait to see what Erg0 has to say now.
.......to think this.
FL wrote:I am slightly torn between Grimmy and tajo. Seeing the case against tajo makes it hard to look past him because his play has been slightly odd, as noted by nhat. I think, following his reaction to Grimmy's post maybe there is some buddying up going on there, and I think 1 of them is probably scum. My guess is tajo, so positive vote: tajo

Notice he has only 5 posts in the game. Where did he get the conclusion that there might be a scum between Grimmy and me? In Falcone's Dojo? This doesnt make sense becuase a)if there's buddying then both have to be scum not just one and b)it was so fucking early to tell who is scum and who isnt with that degree of certainty....... Mildly scummy until he comes back and answers for this.

Muerrto
Pretty much scum.Has gone to agree with me all the game (supporting a decent wagon) to positive vote me. WTF!! I mildly suspected him before because that is usually a scum technique. Agree with a townie in a decent case, push it and then when things go wrong, blame me for it. Also I never lnked you with Ergo. And I still ahve the feeling you're active lurking. Overdefensive much?
How can I go to decent reasoner to obvious scum?!
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:50 am

Post by populartajo »

Falcone wrote:Who said no information could be gained from Ergo's lynch?
:roll: Why dont you ask all here?
Falcone wrote:Partly, yes, but only because it would be slightly ridiculous for me to have caught three scum on Day 1.
WAIT. Where did you get that there were 3 scum?
Falcone wrote:Of course it has. But I honestly think that you make life difficult for yourself by not answering a straightforward question. It would have been much better just to admit that you didn’t have a good reason, or at least not a fully thought through reasoning, when you called for Ergo’s lynch. Dodging questions is a scum tell, and the more you do it, the more you make me think you’re scum.
Im not dodging any question. If my answer doesnt satisfy you for w/e reasons then its your problem, not mine.
Falcone wrote:I wasn’t aware there was a case against Erg0. If you’re still talking about the fact that Timeater asked for a replacement when there were a couple of votes for him and then kept responding until he was replaced, then yes, I think it’s a bad case.
Oh yes there was a case against Timeater. Why havent you jumped against other players like Muerrto and Fuzzy Lightning that agreed with my case?
Falcone wrote:And why do you think is Erg0 lurking? He made 7 posts in 10 days, which isn’t a lot, but I don’t think you can argue he’s lurking.
7 posts in 10 days is lurking considering he's in the site frequently. Considering Ive asked him to post a PbP analysis that he hasnt yet.
Falcone, are you scum? Why did you ignore Muerrto's post? If you think Timeater's was a bad case, why have you ignored others agreement to it?
Right now, Im calling Muerrto-Falcone-FuzzyLightning or Ergo scumgroup. Hope Im right.
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”