clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by clidd »

I also wanted to see more from the slot before actively advocating an elimination.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by VFP »

I recently replaced into a game that is over now.
I took over a scum slot during the night and was shot so I didn't get to post in game. However, Titus was also scum and was the lim the day before I was shot.

In the Mafia chat Titus had already given up and wanted to forfeit the game. Pooky was the other scum who actually almost won the game.
So the fact that Titus has given up here just gives me the exact same vibes from that game.

Game was Envoys of Entrapy by Gamma.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by clidd »

I couldn't find it by name, can you post the link? ^
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by VFP »

Sorry the name was wrong.
The game is
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85398
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by VFP »

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=85782

This was the mafia chat
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 2709, Titus wrote:
In post 2700, clidd wrote:Town!Titus would have read my interactions with Gera and came to the conclusion that the chance of T|S was low.
I don't read upon subbing in. To hold me to that standard is scummy.
-
In post 1015, Titus wrote:You expect me to read a game when subbing in?

You know you have tried to crumb to me specifically in games and had it fail. Mbos comes to mind.

I don't have a problem with you doing due diligence but this is a stretch.
In post 1486, Gypyx wrote:
Titus was Dexter,
Mafia Jack Of All trades

Spoiler:
"
I am locked in a continuum of cartoon fools! I am doomed to a life of comic mishap adventures and social indignations!
"

Welcome,
chkflip
! You are
Dexter, Child Genius
, and you are a
Mafia Jack-of-all-Trades

You have a number of inventions you think are quite useful. They are:
Sticky-Web Gun (Roleblocker) which ensnares the target in a web preventing them from acting, Stink Grenade (Rolestopper) whic makes the target so smelly no one will target them that night, Handheld Portal Device (Bus Driver) which places portals at the doorways of two people making those who target one visit the other, and Portable Spotlight (Toreador) which causes the target to be unable to look away from you, causing any visiting actions they have to target you

You win when the mafia outnumber the town, or nothing can prevent it.

Yeah, of course, Titus.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by clidd »

Mafia chat isn't visible yet.

But I'm fine with a vote for now:

VOTE: Titus
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1881, Gypyx wrote:
a win condition has been reached !

Spoiler:
the town has won !
By the way, that game ended some time ago (10+ days), but you're only mentioning it now. Is there a particular reason or you just forgot about it?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by clidd »

Hum.. Actually, doesn't matter. I think I know the answer.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by clidd »

Titus has been suffering from dismay in relation to MS, so I wouldn't be surprised if apathy is nai, but the non-processing (or neglect) of important facts in the game that could enable a reassessment are well embedded in her scum-range (at least according to the game that Vfp showed).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 913, Titus wrote:Grendel seems to be doing mass spew. Throw out so much content that we can't determine who is scum with him. It won't work though.
In post 914, Titus wrote:The VCA is unfortunately garbage. None of the leading wagons were flipped. Jake was a speed wagon. I'd plug a guess at Uncrowned scum but Grendel is in a bus position on Marky Mark too.
In post 991, Titus wrote:
In post 989, MathBlade wrote:
In post 856, Titus wrote:Math would you be willing to check my biggest VCA suspect to help me out if scum kill Misty and not you? It's a long shot to say we'll both be alive so you can get your result to me, but I'm just asking here.
You’re a VCA player without a VCA on scum Grendel.

Titus give us a reason you shouldn’t be vigged if vig isn’t Grendel.
Grendel's pushing me as scum for not falling for his bait.
I don't upsell my VCA. I follow it when I can, but I'll never say VCA shows something when I don't believe it to be true.

I am working on reads but if I get vigged them's the breaks.
In post 1221, Titus wrote:
In post 1219, Grendel wrote:Im at a point where i dont know what correct play is for me here and am just hanging out to see what consensus thinks i should do/ what should be done.
This just feels like survivalism on the part of scum. He's trying not to offend people so they leash him.

We remove threats to town. Math got a guilty result.

This isn't rocket science.
In post 1225, Titus wrote:I need to focus to find out who the scum are but two scum kpn is exactly what scum need to get through the obvtown we have here. They will fight to keep Grendel alive and turn attention to lurking town.
In post 1318, Titus wrote:VOTE: Grendel
In post 1458, Titus wrote:
In post 1450, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1364, Titus wrote:KISS

Non loyal targeting
A counterclaim
Let's conveniently overlook the otherwise unexplained second death and 8v3 info from misty that makes that less likely to be SK.
Grendel scum vig then
In post 1482, Titus wrote:
In post 1481, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1478, Titus wrote:Go figure I get miselimmed over a freaking guilty.
Any last reads?
Grendel is scum. Probably Jesse slot too. Maybe Pooky for hammering before I could claim.

My action was copping Math. I had a doc tracker and watcher left.

In this sequence, for example, she just omgus the person scumreading her and never let it go ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by clidd »

Grendel seems to be doing mass spew. Throw out so much content that we can't determine who is scum with him. It won't work though.
And this excerpt, specifically, is similar to the highlighted part below:
In post 2610, Titus wrote:
In post 2608, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2586, clidd wrote:
In post 2466, Titus wrote:
In post 2464, clidd wrote:It feels like Flea is trying to make me vote faer for some reason.
Why do you feel like that?
"instead or asking what is clidd's read on flea, or what flea's read is on clidd, let me ask something that it won't help me sort clidd to create a spark"
FOr example this is a legitimate question I'm interested in seeing and answer to, and your non-response is bad faith smoke and mirrors.
In post 2606, clidd wrote:Like I said, I have many ways of playing my games.

Do you think everything I'm saying about your slot is invented from a scum perspective?
I think you're just dodging my questions
and digging up random stuff from my prior slot holder to see what can stick
knowing that I'd have zero idea what they were thinking.
In the sense that in both situations she's not impartially analyzing the motivation of the expressed content and checking whether it makes more sense to come from town or scum, but rather cataloging it in a generic way as if the spam, that is, the amount, by itself, was a scummy thing (which is also a way of indirectly neglecting things that could lead to a reassessment of the accuser's alignment).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:27 pm

Post by clidd »

My guess is that the intention would probably be to give the idea that if you are town, the expectation is that other towns will be able to identify your slot as town, when in reality this is not how a town mentality works. Town can also have incorrect reads and scumread town, not just scum. So it's important to understand where the other person is coming from when a read is announced (regardless of whether the read is correct or not), which is clearly not what Titus did here and in that scumgame.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 2525, Titus wrote:20ish Clidd posts in a row. Not reading that shit ever.
In post 2579, Titus wrote:It feels like clidd is just cornered scum and that's why he's a broken record.

I would expect scum to have PRs with all the claims on the table.
I would also expect the scum to take a no bus position here. If all the PR claims are true, then scum need every role to deal with them and outlast the clears. If the claims are false, then scum likely already took the no bus position and feel rather weak on dayplay.

I think we just win if we nail a scum today.
In post 2602, Titus wrote:
In post 2577, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2562, geraintm wrote:there doesn't so far seem any interference from scum in any of the roles, everyone has said their actions have gone through i believe. which makes me think that either scum have a role/ability that screws with our PRs, or else they PRs aren't all they appear to be.

scum don't need to screw with the PRs because the PRs aren't very strong to begin with.

the gunsmiths are gated and have 6 "guilty" results and half of them are town
the neapolitian has 7 "guilty" results and 4 of them are town.
the detective is novice, can really only nail one of the scum so he's only useful if he goes long into the game but even then probably won't get a useful result.
the psychologist is a one shot and they only get a hit on 2/12 players?

Like there's really no reason to give the scum any powers to counter any of this, it's fairly balanced as claimed.
In post 2588, VFP wrote:Someone should vote Flea or Clidd.
I would, but I'm already voting Clidd and weakly TR flea.
In post 2603, Titus wrote:
In post 2591, VFP wrote:Maybe it's just as simple as 1 of
Titus / Gera/ Flea
Clidd / Gera/ Flea
Not sure on Gera, as I haven't seen their posts yet but Flea is likely wrong given Clidd's panic spam.
In post 2605, Titus wrote:Yup still Clidd posting 7-8ish posts in a row without interacting with anyone. Good with my vote.

Clidd posted much sparser in Nancy Drew and actually interacted when he did post.
In post 2610, Titus wrote:
In post 2608, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2586, clidd wrote:
In post 2466, Titus wrote:
In post 2464, clidd wrote:It feels like Flea is trying to make me vote faer for some reason.
Why do you feel like that?
"instead or asking what is clidd's read on flea, or what flea's read is on clidd, let me ask something that it won't help me sort clidd to create a spark"
FOr example this is a legitimate question I'm interested in seeing and answer to, and your non-response is bad faith smoke and mirrors.
In post 2606, clidd wrote:Like I said, I have many ways of playing my games.

Do you think everything I'm saying about your slot is invented from a scum perspective?
I think you're just dodging my questions and digging up random stuff from my prior slot holder to see what can stick knowing that I'd have zero idea what they were thinking.
In post 2612, Titus wrote:@Clidd, Just because I am not reading your spam =/= no intent to understand. What you're doing now shows much more about your intent to read my slot than any individual post does.

I already have a weak TR on Flea and a would flip but for strategy reasons on Pooky and that's despite your spam. I like VFP trying too but I wouldn't say I have a read there yet.
In post 2617, Titus wrote:
In post 2615, clidd wrote:The point is that you have not reacted properly in the way I imagine town!Titus would act after seeing the growing number of my posts denigrating the image of her predecessor.

Even your recent answer seems fake to me.
This is caged scum saying nothing. No response would ever fit the definition of town!Titus for you.
In post 2620, Titus wrote:
In post 2619, clidd wrote:You mean that I have you as a caged scum in my mind and nothing you do is actually going to change my view?
No. That you're caged scum and therefore would say that regardless. There is a rare chance of town you flail spamming, but I don't see it given your utter lack of sorting anyone else since I got here.
In post 2632, Titus wrote:
In post 2625, clidd wrote:More precisely, how would he deal with Amélie being scummy to him? just ignore?
Use my reactions to other slots to sort them. Talk about my hypothetical teammates. Anything to show you're looking at the whole game as opposed to making noise.

Right now, you give me every reason to vote you and not a single reason to save you or reconsider my initial Flea read.
In post 2693, Titus wrote:I'm leaning clidd as the busser.
In post 2709, Titus wrote:
In post 2700, clidd wrote:Town!Titus would have read my interactions with Gera and came to the conclusion that the chance of T|S was low.
I don't read upon subbing in. To hold me to that standard is scummy.

Yep, I'm happy with my vote atm.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Titus has been prodded
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:44 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1286, Amélie wrote:It is quite late here but since Clidd requested my presence, I'm here. Nothing in the game has changed much since I last checked in except that I might drop geraint and I'm worried about RLotus town reading me.
Geraint's doesn't seem like he believes in the push he is making on me. He feels like he knows I'm town and is constantly thinking about ways to scum read me in his long and wordy posts that really are just saying things that could be summed up in three sentences. I don't see a reason for scum Lotus to not just hammer me at E-1 but I also don't see why town Lotus would townread me
. In my last game with Lotus, they barely had a read on me. I have been getting more and more certain clidd is town because of how he has been actually thinking. When I was scum, I didn't think before I posted whereas as town I spend time thinking about what and why I have certain reads. I reconsider and think more. Clidd's reads have changed naturally and he has taken the time and effort to meta players. I think he is most likely town. If there is a town cop, I strongly encourage they target me tonight because I will become a more and more likely mislim as the game progresses especially given my lack of time currently.

I still strongly believe Gretchen is scum and I think no other wagon is better than that one
. I'll post an updated reads list tomorrow morning.
Oh, and one last post from Amélie that I'm going to quote ^

Besides always having a pattern of scumreading more than one person on her posts (she had the entire pl as a sl/sr at some point during the game, probably to avoid associatives), she also did a description abou Gera that I have no idea on how town!she would think that WITHOUT voting him. Honestly.

Anyways, that's it.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:49 pm

Post by clidd »

I mean, it feels like Amélie was tming Gera as a scumread there just because other people was starting to suspect him, not because she actually saw him in such way. Almost as if she wanted to prepare if a Gera elim/wagon happened (to say later "hey, I was scumreading Gera before the scumflip")
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:52 pm

Post by RLotus »

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, I have more to say but my mind needs some rest.

I'm not 100% sold on all of this, so I'm still open to hear Titus or whatever person appears on the slot (if a substitution occurs).

pedit: 3 votes already.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:54 pm

Post by clidd »

It's E-1.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:03 pm

Post by clidd »

And she alsko.. trired...to..
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:09 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

INTENT TO HAMMER

still wanna see the Titus spark.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Titus »

Normally, I would try to say something after being prodded but it's anti-town to here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:44 am

Post by VFP »

Remember, a RB flip here means the below.
Confirmed town
A50
Llama
Lotus

Clidd will be clear as both scum would have pushed.

So it's a win then.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:50 am

Post by clidd »

@Titus

Sorry if you're frustrated town, but it all makes sense in my head with you being scum.

I hope you can overcome the depression soon.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”