Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Guys, if you all think it's me I think you should get it on with and lim me today. I don't want to lose in ELo, so you go ahead and vote me out and see if you can see the light in the moro (because evidently I dunno what to do next and I am obviously a dead load)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 2826, VFP wrote:I recently replaced into a game that is over now.
I took over a scum slot during the night and was shot so I didn't get to post in game. However, Titus was also scum and was the lim the day before I was shot.

In the Mafia chat Titus had already given up and wanted to forfeit the game. Pooky was the other scum who actually almost won the game.
So the fact that Titus has given up here just gives me the exact same vibes from that game.

Game was Envoys of Entrapy by Gamma.
I mean, what's the point of giving this info as scum!Vfp? ^

That game had ended more than 10 days ago and no one mentioned it, so the existence of it would hardly be noticed if Vfp did not say anything about it.

And if you paid attention to the post I did before:
In post 2823, clidd wrote:Although I particularly wanted to focus on eliminating a slot most likely to be scum (Titus), I feel that Flea will bring a lot more information to the game due to the amount of interactions fae has, regardless of alignment.

But it'll still depend on whether Titus will be replaced or not, as well as the potential successor.
My focus was on eliminating your slot until Vfp shared that information.

So what would be the purpose of scum!Vfp in returning attention to Titus instead of pressing the theory of scum!Flea, which from your perspective, would be a miselim (and advantageous for him)?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 2875, Almost50 wrote:Guys, if you all think it's me I think you should get it on with and lim me today. I don't want to lose in ELo, so you go ahead and vote me out and see if you can see the light in the moro (because evidently I dunno what to do next and I am obviously a dead load)
If you aren't scum, who is then?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by clidd »

-crickets-
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, let me take a look at you first.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by clidd »

Minimegabyte (original player of the A50 slot) seemed to be unwilling to play. He was having some external problems (which could explain the drop in interest/lack of time), but that could happen regardless of alignment.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
In post 62, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 8, Gretchen wrote:heeeeey lmao VOTE: AliceK. why do you think mini pointed out the deadline being long Alice?
In post 22, bugspray wrote:lotus do you think scum are more likely to have more awkward itneractionsw ith eithother compared to lother slots in the fiest fiew pages ebfore they hight he corrext vube?
In post 23, RLotus wrote:
In post 22, bugspray wrote:lotus do you think scum are more likely to have more awkward itneractionsw ith eithother compared to lother slots in the fiest fiew pages ebfore they hight he corrext vube?
Perhaps inexperienced scum
In post 24, bugspray wrote:what are your thoughts on
Why did you ask RLotus? Seems strange
In post 63, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 47, Entrapta wrote:The read is as real as page 2 reads get. Do you think it is natural to ask a specific person their thoughts on one post on page 1? I mean maybe idk just felt weird *shrug*
I’m glad I’m not the only person feeling something strange with Bugspray asking RLotus specifically questions

His first "scumhunting" attempt, however, was weird.

According to what he said, Bugspray asking a question to Lotus, specifically, was a ping but didn't explain why.

And then he was happy because other person was seeing the same thing but that didn't make him get a read on the person who he was "mindmelding" with and not even get something AI from it about Lotus/Bug.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by clidd »

The thing is that he was a mod in a game where Lotus and Bugspray were scumpartners, but at no time did he mention it.

The read would make a lot more sense if he added a meta base, as he had seen the scumgame of both.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 294, MiniMegabyte wrote:Jeez I have a lot to catch up on. I’m out today as I have my driving test so Will catch up when I get home
In post 332, MiniMegabyte wrote:
@Mod V/LA for 48 due to being in hospital
In post 389, MiniMegabyte wrote:I will catch up ASAP but being in hospital and as sick as I am I can’t really concentrate but I should be going home tonight
In post 423, MiniMegabyte wrote:I’m going to do some catch up but since I have over 10 pages I probably won’t get it all caught up now
In post 424, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 236, April Ludgate wrote:a mixture of deflection, discredit techniques, and pocket attempts which without me here would have set you up in a strong position
Quoting this so I know where I am up to reading
In post 482, MiniMegabyte wrote:Alright I’m home and feeling a little more human so I’m going to finish reading
Hum. Ok, moving on.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 483, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 297, April Ludgate wrote:I was liking the vibes in the game to be honest, felt like a fun time
Is that because there wasnt much happening so it was easy to get through as scum?
I don't see the meaning of this question in ai terms, but it's something that I can see town and scum asking, so nvm.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 484, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 339, Not_Mafia wrote:
VC 1.08
Ydrasse (0)-

Da Dude (6)-
AliceK, geraintm, April Ludgate, Gretchen, Drippinggoofball, Ydrasse
(E-1)

Amélie (0)-

DrippingGoofball (1)-
HypoSoc
AliceK (1)-
Da Dude
geraintm (0)-

Gretchen (0)-

April Ludgate (0)-

RLotus (0)-

clidd (1)-
bugspray
bugspray (2)-
MiniMegabyte, clidd
HypoSoc (1)-
RLotus
MiniMegabyte (0)-

Not Voting (1)-
Amélie

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2021-03-06 20:00:00)
- Mar 3rd 20:00 GMT
I dont like how quickly that wagon formed on Da Dude
Again, "?" reasons.

It would be better if he said something about Dadude being towny or being scumread for bad reasons, but the timing wasn't really suggestive.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 487, MiniMegabyte wrote:Alright I am all caught up and this is my reads list

Town > Null > Scum
Clidd
Geraintm

Gretchen
Da Dude
RLotus
DGB
Alice
Amelie
Klick
Bugspray
Hypo
April

VOTE: April
I really am struggling to understand them. They post a lot and half if not most of the posts seem kinda shitposty which makes it hard to really sort them properly.
It's kind of funny because at that point I didn't do anything to be seem as town (and Mini saw my towngame before), so my slot being high there doesn't make much sense (same for Gera).

The vote on April is political, he could probably use that reason regardless of the perspective he was coming from (so nai)
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 488, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 486, April Ludgate wrote:when im scum, i make it happen
Well that is very blunt
Ok, but "blunt" = towny or scummy(?)
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 491, MiniMegabyte wrote:I’m not sure about flipping Da Dude as their wagon formed rather quickly so it’s either an opportunistic wagon for scum or scum could be bussing I’m not 100% sure on that plus we have time still which we can utilise
In post 499, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 496, AliceK wrote:I am not sure what Mini wants to achieve here. His reads are very controversial. Why are you townreading entrapta/DaDude?
Purely based on the wagon.
I find it really unlikely that scum would bus day one (I could be wrong but just my opinion) which leaves the wagon forming so quickly because scum found an opportunity for a wagon and jumped ahead with it.

If you all want to eliminate Da Dude go ahead but I won’t be on the wagon
These points would be fine if there was a line of reasoning before such conclusions. It's difficult to understand the process he used to get here.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by clidd »

Oh, and the game I said earlier is this one:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85556

Scum!Lotus, scum!Bug, town!Gera and town!Clidd all there (with Minimega as mod).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by clidd »

That game wasn't a very pleasant experience, personally speaking, but eh, it happens.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 569, MiniMegabyte wrote:At work thought it was going to be a short day but turns out it’s going to be a long one will check in and catch up when I can
Well, that's his last post.

He probably intended to stay in the game, at least from what I understood. Nothing from this post reflected me as "sorry, I'm out" or "can't go further"

He's currently active in the forum, both as a mod and as a player, so I suppose the departure is private to the current game and not necessarily a consequence of a possible extension/aggravation of the adverse situation in which he found himself before.

But this only suggests that it was a conscious/spontaneous decision not to continue, and not exactly an alignment thing.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 903, Solon wrote:I be a TPR! Get off my wagon or be off with thy heads!
In post 904, Solon wrote:
In post 885, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: mmb
Naked vote?
Third on the wagon?

This has the hallmarks of an undesirable. You shall pay with your blood!

VOTE: Dannflor
In the sequence the substitute appears.

His entry wasn't very good, but it's probably something of the character he (apparently) was interpreting.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 907, Solon wrote:
In post 905, Dannflor wrote:Why would you claim TPR with 3 votes on your wagon instead of keeping that secret and just like, being townie
What is this question meant to achieve exactly?

Transparency is the finest instrument a townie has available to them. I have nothing to hide! I’d rather die being true and honest than cower in fear of execution.

I note that despite my claim you still haven’t rescinded your naked and opportunistic vote.
I liked the questioning + answer.

He could camouflage himself in the question to deflect Dann's doubt if he hadn't an answer in mind, but that knock-back of answering>asking back>criticizing seemed towny.

Although the character’s performance creates a performative air that I don’t like.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 912, Solon wrote:
In post 909, Dannflor wrote:
In post 907, Solon wrote:What is this question meant to achieve exactly?
I'm trying to figure out if you're replacing into a scum slot who overreacted to a mid-size wagon or if you're bad town
This isn't genuine solving, unless you yourself are a really bad player. It's incredibly surface level.

You're just trying to excuse yourself for sticking on my wagon while making it look as though you're not being blatantly opportunistic.
Hum. This reaction would be good if it were not overly aggressive. He engaged with Dann on only one topic and that is not enough to get a read on him.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by clidd »

The "excuse yourself for sticking on my wagon" is not a conclusion that I think he would have of Dann at that time. There were other slots voting that looked worse, so it's not like scum!Dann really needed a strong reason to enter the wagon. Town!Solon would probably consider that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 914, Solon wrote:Tomorrow I'll either have potentially game-solving information or I'll be dead, either way there is no reason to elim me Today when I've openly claimed TPR upon entering the game.

The fact I'm claiming this so early should be a clue that I'm being honest about it.
Actually no, scum can fish for PRs when they have the feeling that they're going to get eliminated. Could town!Solon forget about that?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 915, Solon wrote:If you want to label me 'bad town' then fine, I'll wear that as a badge of honor coming from you.

I play my own way and the way that feels right in the moment. I am guided by intuition, and in the moment I was being guided within into claiming as I have done. I believe Dannflor's reaction to this has been scum-indicative, as he should certainly know better given his join date. I don't believe at all that he's genuinely considering the situation - more like he's biding his time and waiting to see where the crowd goes with this.
Hum, ok. Not bad.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by RLotus »

I mean surely there isn't 5 town PRs and essentially one useful mafia PR, right? I'm leaning towards A50 as well
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by clidd »

Pooky said something about all claims being town, so I'm not sure ^

But yeah, it's what would make sense.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”