Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Falcone »

I really should go to bed instead of playing mafia, but responding to populartajo's posts is too much fun.
populartajo wrote:
Falcone wrote:Who said no information could be gained from Ergo's lynch?
:roll: Why dont you ask all here?
You’re dodging a question again.
populartajo wrote:
Falcone wrote:Partly, yes, but only because it would be slightly ridiculous for me to have caught three scum on Day 1.
WAIT. Where did you get that there were 3 scum?
Pay attention please. I never said there were three scum (although that's par for the course for a Mini Game). I'm just referring to the fact I have made cases against three people today (Grimmy, populartajo and Battousai) and that it would be hilarious if all three were scum.
populartajo wrote:
Falcone wrote:Of course it has. But I honestly think that you make life difficult for yourself by not answering a straightforward question. It would have been much better just to admit that you didn’t have a good reason, or at least not a fully thought through reasoning, when you called for Ergo’s lynch. Dodging questions is a scum tell, and the more you do it, the more you make me think you’re scum.
Im not dodging any question. If my answer doesnt satisfy you for w/e reasons then its your problem, not mine.
If you're lynched for refusing to answer a legitimate question, then it will be your problem, not mine.
populartajo wrote:
Falcone wrote:I wasn’t aware there was a case against Erg0. If you’re still talking about the fact that Timeater asked for a replacement when there were a couple of votes for him and then kept responding until he was replaced, then yes, I think it’s a bad case.
Oh yes there was a case against Timeater. Why havent you jumped against other players like Muerrto and Fuzzy Lightning that agreed with my case?
Please show me where fuzzylightning agreed with your case. Or rather, spare yourself the effort, fuzzylightning has few enough posts that anyone can see he never did agree with any case you have made against Timeater / Erg0. The point is not that a couple of people (including you) voted for Timeater right before and right after he asked to be replaced, the point is that you tried to revive the bandwagon several pages later and that you still haven’t answered my questions about your reasons for doing that.
populartajo wrote:Falcone, are you scum?
No, I’m not. What do you hope to achieve by asking me that?
populartajo wrote:Why did you ignore Muerrto's post?
Do you mean Muerrto’s #196? Is there anything especially noteworthy about that post? I certainly can’t blame Muerrto for voting you, if that’s what you mean.
populartajo wrote: If you think Timeater's was a bad case, why have you ignored others agreement to it?
See above. Please refer to one single post in which someone agrees with you wanting to lynch Erg0 because
“his wagon (is) full of information”
(#110).

You are misrepresenting my reasons for attacking you.
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:02 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

tajo wrote: FuzzyLightning One thing I noticed about this player is low average of posting and the way he went to think Tmeater could be scum, therefore agreeing with my logic......
FL wrote:
As I said earlier, Timeeater's play was just weird, and I have seen it before from someone else, but his play this time has led me to wonder if maybe he really is scum just trying to get out because he couldn't hack it. Will wait to see what Erg0 has to say now.

.......to think this.
FL wrote:
I am slightly torn between Grimmy and tajo. Seeing the case against tajo makes it hard to look past him because his play has been slightly odd, as noted by nhat. I think, following his reaction to Grimmy's post maybe there is some buddying up going on there, and I think 1 of them is probably scum. My guess is tajo, so positive vote: tajo

Notice he has only 5 posts in the game. Where did he get the conclusion that there might be a scum between Grimmy and me? In Falcone's Dojo? This doesnt make sense becuase a)if there's buddying then both have to be scum not just one and b)it was so fucking early to tell who is scum and who isnt with that degree of certainty....... Mildly scummy until he comes back and answers for this.
Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean I am not reading the game. I only say something when I have something to say, and not just to get my post count up. If you look at my other games you will see this. If you read my posts you would see that I looked at both sides of the Timeater thing and I honestly don't really think that Erg0 is scum right now. And I don't believe that both people need to be scum for there to be buddying although it is possible in this instance. I never said that I am certain that one is scum, I said probably, so putting words in my mouth really isn't going to help your case.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:05 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Shadowgirl: Still dont know if this girl is scum or isnt just paying attention. Joins the group of thinking Timeter asking a replacement is null tell. Joins the attackers of my case. Low posting. Neutral.
Low posting? I've posted nearly every day since I've replaced in.

Happy Birthday skitzer! <3
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:15 am

Post by populartajo »

FALCONE WHAT FUCKING QUESTION DO YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER? I ALREADY ANSWERED ALL YOU WANT. IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE IT THEN DONT SEE IT BUT DONT MAKE UP SHIT UP!
Also....
I dont think Im going to get lynched for that. Its dumb to lynch me for THAT and Im pretty sure I wont be lynched today.
Why exactly are you attacking me?
I see it this way.

Timeater's case: Eager player at the beginning. Seems to have fun. Strangely asks for a replacement indicating "not vibing with this game". He somehow keeps defending himself like he doesnt want to be replaced.
Tajo's Verdict : Notable behavior. I push his case. Muerrto joins me.
Falcone's Verdict :
Falcone wrote:I wasn’t aware there was a case against Erg0. If you’re still talking about the fact that Timeater asked for a replacement when there were a couple of votes for him and then kept responding until he was replaced, then yes, I think
it’s a bad case
However, youve failed to attack Muerrto and some subtle supporters like FL. Why is that?
Falcone wrote:Do you mean Muerrto’s #196? Is there anything especially noteworthy about that post? I certainly can’t blame Muerrto for voting you, if that’s what you mean.
Do you realize he has been agreeing with me all the game and then votes me for the dumbest reason ever when my reasoning is being questioned? Do you think thats what a townie would do?
Falcone wrote:See above. Please refer to one single post in which someone agrees with you wanting to lynch Erg0 because “his wagon (is) full of information” (#110).
I never said that. You're confusing two different things. Some people, especially Muerrto, agreed with me in the case against Timeater not in the case "his wagon is full of information". Why does he get a free pass?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:18 am

Post by populartajo »

ShadowGirl wrote:
Shadowgirl: Still dont know if this girl is scum or isnt just paying attention. Joins the group of thinking Timeter asking a replacement is null tell. Joins the attackers of my case. Low posting. Neutral.
Low posting? I've posted nearly every day since I've replaced in.

Happy Birthday skitzer! <3
This is exactly low posting. Many things have been said and you just post this. Not saying that you're scum but please join the discussion.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:23 am

Post by populartajo »

fuzzylightning wrote:Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean I am not reading the game. I only say something when I have something to say, and not just to get my post count up. If you look at my other games you will see this. If you read my posts you would see that I looked at both sides of the Timeater thing and I honestly don't really think that Erg0 is scum right now. And I don't believe that both people need to be scum for there to be buddying although it is possible in this instance. I never said that I am certain that one is scum, I said probably, so putting words in my mouth really isn't going to help your case.
Im not putting words in your mouth. Semantics then.
Question: why did you think Timeater was scum then and now you think Ergo isnt scum anymore?
Why did you think Grimmy and myself could be scum together? WHy did you say that one of us probably was scum?
Also the same thing I told Sahdowgirl. Many things have been said. This game isnt about you and me. Comment on Muerrto's and Falcone's behavior.
Call me Tajo.
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

I said it because he was playing oddly, especially after asking for a replacement and still posting, which looking back on it was probably a good idea for him, because I think he would have been lynched again, but also notice that I didn't think him to be scum enough to put my vote back on him.

The reasoning that I see you and Grimmy as scum mainly has to do with the reasoning of others, and looking at the game as a whole. You make a post saying you are satisfied with Grimmy's post and later admit that you didn't actually read it. How can you be satisfied with a post that you didn't even read? Well I say one of you is probably scum because as you say, this early in the game we can't know for sure that someone is scum, and going off of the fact that you are trying to get on Grimmy's side with your clearing of him, I think you are scum trying to get another player, who may be town or scum, although with him I am leaning slight scum, to agree with you and maybe help save you from being lynched.

I realize its not a game between you and me, but I see this as deflecting attention away from yourself. But if you really want me to comment on Muerrto and Falcone, I will.

As for Falcone, I am wondering what you are expecting me to look at. I just read through his posts, and none of them say anything close to scum to me. In fact, reading through his posts makes me believe even more that you are scum. I would also like to see what
YOU
believe would come out of an Erg0 lynch. I am of the belief that every lynch brings information. You can look back at the lynch and see who pushed for it and maybe gain some insight into this alignment.

As for Erg0's lynch, I think if he were to come up town, you look a lot
more like scum, because you were pushing his lynch hard, and it would also make Grimmy look really bad because he was also pushing for the lynch before he was even replaced because he was tired of people replacing into his games. Now, in the event that Erg0 were to be scum, it would throw a wrench into the game because he is a replacee that no one has really come to the defense of other than to say we should hear what he has to say.

And as for Muerrto, what exactly do you want me to say about his play. He seems to have explained his actions fairly well and when questioned on his wording he gave a good reason for what he said. I don't really understand why you see him as scum, he agreed with you on a point that he thought was right, how does that make him scummy?
0-1 as Mafia
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Ummm...Popular, would you like to explain the prod request on me when I had posted less than 24 hours earlier? Or did you want to continue cursing in caps...
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:13 pm

Post by populartajo »

Muerrto wrote:Ummm...Popular, would you like to explain the prod request on me when I had posted less than 24 hours earlier? Or did you want to continue cursing in caps...
Why does that make me scum, Muerrto? :roll:
Will answer FL's post when I have the time to.
Call me Tajo.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:23 pm

Post by Falcone »

Populartajo, you just don’t read my posts, do you? Since I’m a nice guy, I’m going to make it easy for you by quoting my own posts, so you can clearly see there is a question I have asked you at least two times which you have not answered yet:
Falcone, in #163, wrote: If Ergo is lynched and turns out to be protown, what would you learn from that? If Ergo is lynched and turns out to be scum, what would you learn from that? Which of these (hypothetical) pieces of information would you have learned in the event of an Ergo-lynch at the time of your second post, but not at the time of your first post?
Falcone, in #186, wrote: If we would lynch Ergo and he turns out to be town, which players would you suspect more? Which less? If we would lynch Ergo and he turns out to be scum, which players would you suspect more? Which less?
To make it absolutely clear, what I’m looking for is something like this:
Hypothetical populartajo post wrote:
If we lynch Erg0, and he turns out to be scum, I will suspect players A and B for such and such reasons, and I will think players C and D are probably protown for so and so reasons. If we lynch Erg0, and he turns out to be protown, I will suspect players C and E for such and such reasons, and I will think players B and F are probably protown for so and so reasons.
Now, here comes the hard part: you cannot use any reasons that weren’t there at the moment you made your #110 and #112, since that when you first called for Erg0’s lynch for information purposes.

This is your last chance by the way.

And for the second time, stop misrepresenting the case I have against you. I couldn’t care less that some players, including Muerrto, voted for Timeater on page 1-3. I don’t really agree with some of the reasons that they gave, but it was still early in the game.

I’m not attacking you for anything that happened on page 1-3, I’m attacking you for (in chronological order):

- trying to revive the Timeater / Erg0 bandwagon for information purposes
- not explaining which information we would gain from said lynch
- possibly defending and/or trying to deflect attention away from Grimmy
- misrepresenting the case against yourself
- being OMGUS’sy as hell

PS 1
: It's Monday, so I have to go to work again. Don't expect me to keep up the ridiculous level of posting of this past weekend.

PS 2
: Grimmy said he would be back on Monday. I expect a fuller defence against my attack on him, as well as his opinion about as many other players as possible, including populartajo.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:07 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

populartajo wrote:This doesnt make sense becuase a)if there's buddying then both have to be scum not just one and b)it was so fucking early to tell who is scum and who isnt with that degree of certainty.......
a) scum buddy up to townsfolk.

If we are lynching people primarily for information, I find your lynch very educational, Tajo.

unvote both
positive vote:populartajo
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:09 am

Post by Erg0 »

populartajo wrote:
Erg0 wrote:Incidentally, I'll do a roundup at some point. Are you worried that I'm too focused on you?
You replaced a suspected player. I thin you can comment in others as well as replacements usually do. Rihgt?
And I dont get your question about my scumhunting. Rephrase?
I replaced in on page 4, which is practically as good as being in the game from page 1 (except that Tim left me with a minor mess). I would never normally do a player summary on page 4, why would this game be different?

Regarding the scumhunting thing:

1. You ask what the case on Grimmy is.
2. shadowgirl tells you to read the game.
3. You retort by telling her to "stop messing with [your] scumhunting".

This implies to me that your original question was intended as some form of scumhunting. Is this correct, or am I misunderstanding?
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:45 am

Post by Muerrto »

populartajo wrote:
Muerrto wrote:Ummm...Popular, would you like to explain the prod request on me when I had posted less than 24 hours earlier? Or did you want to continue cursing in caps...
Why does that make me scum, Muerrto? :roll:
Because you're grasping at straws for a reason to throw suspiscion?

Because you're trying to start a lurker hunt on people who aren't lurking?

Pretty good scum tells.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:27 am

Post by populartajo »

Wow, just wow.
Claim time then, since I dont want to lose more time.
I could be your watcher, guys and I could win when all the threats to the town are eliminated.
Take that, scumbags and lambs.
Will respond later to everything. At work right now. And Falcone what do you think post 198 want to accomplish?
I still havent seen any reasoning about me being possible town and scum just going against the easy target. (Muerrto, TonyMontana,not sure about Falcone)
And I have seen some shit arguments. Really.
Peace.
Call me Tajo.
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:21 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

tonymontana wrote: If we are lynching people primarily for information, I find your lynch very educational, Tajo.

unvote both
As was asked after the last time someone said a lynch would be informational, what information do you believe would be gained from a lynch of Tajo?
0-1 as Mafia
Vivian Darkblaam
Vivian Darkblaam
Townie
Vivian Darkblaam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:56 am

Post by Vivian Darkblaam »

No time for paragraphs.

-Tony Montana's vote is pretty much bullshit no matter how this plays out.
-fuzzylightning needs to stop citing evidence once-removed. It doesn't help anybody (or change any minds) to say "Well, there was evidence here that convinced me". You have to actually point out what that evidence is and interpert it.
-I really, really, really don't understand what's going on with populartajo. L-4 is no place to claim. Sure, there are some bad agruments (see point 1), but there are also legitimate questions and prods coming from players doing due dilligence. Fight back against the bad cases (chainsaw if you have to), and for God's sake, answer the motherfucking questions. No matter who you are, you have an obligation to your team to do whatever it takes to keep us from lynching you. Get back in the game!

(OK, so maybe just
one
paragraph)
I thought far too much about this stupid signature to put a goddamn meta-reference in it.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:03 am

Post by Falcone »

TonyMontana wrote:
populartajo wrote:This doesnt make sense becuase a)if there's buddying then both have to be scum not just one and b)it was so fucking early to tell who is scum and who isnt with that degree of certainty.......
a) scum buddy up to townsfolk.

If we are lynching people primarily for information, I find your lynch very educational, Tajo.

unvote both
You don't post for more then a week, and this is what you have to offer? No comment on the question I asked of you several times. No real comment on the case against populartajo, but a vote for him for an extremely stupid reason. No comment on anything else that's been going on.

FoS: TonyMontana

This will become a vote in case Grimmy manages to convince me he's not scum.

I'm neutral on populartajo's claim for the moment. It came a touch soon, but it has a good chance to be provable during the following nights. Of course, the claim doesn't magically dispell the bad logic and the dodging of questions he's been guilty of.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Falcone »

VivianDarkblaam posted while I was writing my post.

Populartajo is at four votes (L-3) by my count (fuzzylightning, nhat, Muerrto, TonyMontana).
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:32 am

Post by populartajo »

Finally, guys.
TonyMontana's post is utter bullshit and I feel good at least some people realize that.
Notice how Ergo and Muerrto dont give a shit about that post.
And I still dont see enough Muerrto hate. He jumped against me for the dumbest reasons ever.
I REALLY WANT to answer the motherfucking questions but I still dont know who they are. I thought post 198 (summary of a PBP analysis after my infamous post that got deleted) would be enough. I dont know what you want.
Call me Tajo.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:40 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Unvote

No comment on the question I asked of you several times.
Sorry, must have missed it?
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:42 am

Post by populartajo »

TonyMontana wrote:
Unvote

No comment on the question I asked of you several times.
Sorry, must have missed it?
Wow, just wow.
Call me Tajo.
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:47 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Have erg0 and Muerrto even viewed the thread since the post came up? I don't know because I haven't been staring at this screen for the last couple hours, but how can you say they don't give a shit if they haven't viewed the thread?
0-1 as Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:09 am

Post by populartajo »

fuzzylightning wrote:Have erg0 and Muerrto even viewed the thread since the post came up? I don't know because I haven't been staring at this screen for the last couple hours, but how can you say they don't give a shit if they haven't viewed the thread?
You dont get it, do you?
Call me Tajo.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:26 am

Post by Battousai »

Sorry for not posting, got busy in a couple of games.

My interpretation of the tony vote- seemed bandwagony. I don't recall him being against tajo's information lynch of erg0, so it not contradicting in that fashion, but if you lynch tajo then I would think part of your case against him is about the information lynch, and saying that the vote against tajo is for information makes me think that is your only reason because of the previous point.

falcone- how can a watcher role be proved, unless there is an investigative role around, I would think that the watcher is an unprovable role, like the doc is.

Tajo- Why claim? I felt that there was no need to claim at L-3. That plus your past play (information lynch and the surrounding, recent posts reponding under pressure)
Unvote, Positive Vote: Tajo
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:29 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Tajo, what don't I get?
0-1 as Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”