Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree but mafia is a marathon, not a sprint. No way am I going to let those two into lylo unless we solve b4 then or something.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 755, Dwlee99 wrote:I just don't understand how it is town-indicative for DGB to do very little except to talk about (what we agree is) anti-town mechanical play, but it is scum-indicative that I disagreed with it and discussed it in the beginning of the game. You accused me of trying to appear busy by talking about it (on page 1 and 2 no less) but you're fine with DGB posting about it in two digit pages and contributing little elsewhere.
Is is NOT anyiyown mechanical play.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:55 pm

Dragons of the West literally vibrates townie wavelengths and everyone voting rmthis slot is confscum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:56 pm

Wow both Anya and kyuoko are scum.

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 774, Dragon of the West wrote:If Kyo and Anya are the only people in the neighborhood, it could not even be a neighborhood and they could just both be mafia doing some weird gambit.
this literally never happens
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 777, DrippingGoofball wrote:Dragons of the West literally vibrates townie wavelengths and everyone voting rmthis slot is confscum.
gonna be honest this makes me think he's scum
free crypto
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:02 pm

In post 779, petapan wrote:
In post 774, Dragon of the West wrote:If Kyo and Anya are the only people in the neighborhood, it could not even be a neighborhood and they could just both be mafia doing some weird gambit.
Recently there was a neighborhood with two scums who made a big show of scumhunting for the third member.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you're funny peta though I don't necessarily agree with you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like, DGB is maybe not all that accurate, and it's not totally unbelievable that she's town read scum (dw I do it too) b/c I think that oftentimes scum looks "townier" than actual town since the scum are trying to look town while most town are ???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:09 pm

Dwlee is still scum for being persistently salty that people town read me instead of scumreading me as was his plan.

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

It felt dumb to type that but honestly nothing about that pt makes sense. Neither of them have explained themselves in a way I consider to be satisfactory and now with minimal information about what was actually said in the pt, Anya is completely with Kyo to the point that they're sheeping
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in fairness DGB could just be scum, I'm not like Peta and thinks it's impossible to post as scum

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:13 pm

In post 786, Nero Cain wrote:in fairness DGB could just be scum, I'm not like Peta and thinks it's impossible to post as scum
Because I townread DotW?

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 764, Anya wrote:i've lost all passion and energy i think i need a mafia break after this game

VOTE: dragon of the west sheeping my neighbour bc he's town with a good read or is bussing
Anya can you explain more specifics about what's been discussed in the neighborhood that's led you to feel this way about Kyo
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:14 pm

In post 785, Dragon of the West wrote:
It felt dumb to type that but honestly nothing about that pt makes sense. Neither of them have explained themselves in a way I consider to be satisfactory and now with minimal information about what was actually said in the pt, Anya is completely with Kyo to the point that they're sheeping
That's why both need rope.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 787, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 786, Nero Cain wrote:in fairness DGB could just be scum, I'm not like Peta and thinks it's impossible to post as scum
Because I townread DotW?
not necessarily, no.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not gonna say I'm an expert but I've been lightly meta town reading t3. I mean, after getting lynched d1 he might want to change his play but I'm not sure that calling several ppl town and then not hunting much is the way to go about it.

Ironically STD is also a pretty safe vote. I mean, minimalistic playstyles are pretty easy to scum read. I'll give you that STD hasn't been as active as he was last game and his explanation is likely true regardless of alignment. So not a huge fan of .
In post 714, nomnomnom wrote:I don't know why you think that me not posting an entire novel about what I got from my reread must mean that I haven't done so or that I'm faking it or whatever
in fairness, even if you did reread we have no proof that you did, just your word. If you talked about more than 2 players that are fairly easy to scum read and then an empty statement that you town read someone that you were previously scum hunting people might be more willing to believe you. VFP's not trusting your word is plenty reasonable and your shock and awe that someone doesn't believe you is kinda :eek:
In post 751, nomnomnom wrote:Sweet another outlandish partner theory on d1 lol
how many games have you played thus far? are you telling me that you've never seen someone claim X is scum with Y b/c F reasoning? It's like how 99.9% of people think and I'm starting to get a real TMI vibe when you are shooting down partner theories.

In post 719, nomnomnom wrote:it's probably more likely that scums are trying to leverage the dw/peta situation (I believe peta is town too) and hide that way,
which points to a bunch of different people
two of these people
being T3 and std
if it points to a bunch of different people why are STD and T3 the scummist? Who are the rest?
scums are trying to leverage the dw/peta situation
if peta/dw were a TvT would it make sense for scum to vote outside of peta/DW so the pet/dw infighting would continue?
In post 745, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 740, Rathe wrote:he wanted dwlee to prove himself n vote me n when he did he said he was mafia
That is absolutely not what I did.
ummmm....

this is like WIFOM territory of would scum blatantly lie about their actions.
In post 747, Titus wrote:Reacting to prove one's self can be mafia indicative.
I agree but you can't dangle a carrot in front of a horse and then blame the horse for eating it and that seems like what nom was trying to do.
In post 747, Titus wrote:If you're claiming he intended to go there all along, that's possible but seems rather inefficient no? Dwelee had enough to vote for independently.
I think this goes back to what I was saying to Peta. I don't really think there was all that much pessure on DW.

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by T3 »

Imo provable lies are nai.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

continuing my post b/c I'm an idiot that hit enter b4 I was done.
In post 318, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 304, petapan wrote:several people were voting him so i don't see how it makes sense to no one but ok
titus' reason was :roll:

rathe was just sheeping DGB

derek and anya were RVS votes.

I don't think anyone is really sheeping you.
peta (and Titus to a lesser extent) and DGB were really the only ones hard pushing for a DW lynch. Assuming Derek and anya unvote leaving the DW wagon of DGB, peta, rathe, and maybe Titus. Assuming DW is town could scum have gotten another 5 votes? I think that in theory scum Nom manufacturing a new reason to attempt to get voters on DW isn't the stretch you think it is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the dragon from the west has certainly done mostly posting about peta. If we want to infer that he's scum that's had a single minded focus on peta then sure maybe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@nom
do you have any example of you refusing to post reads lists or talking about how you don't like to make them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 639, Dragon of the West wrote:Lean scum:
Peta - I didn't like how hard and fast you came out thinking Dwlee must've been scum for disagreeing with DGB's early post. That and the ensuing convo with Nero really seemed like you just going full offensive to deflect as much as possible. And I think your town read of DGB was too strong, too early for what they had posted (this is based on my memory of when you started seeming confident in your DGB read)
Kyouko - I feel like they haven't produced a lot of their own content. Mostly just quoting walls of text and then giving one line. I also don't like the dismissiveness about the pt and when asked questions
Rathe - This is mostly gut. Their early sheeping convos were weird to me
like these have been all the popular wagons (sans nom). I don't think its totally impossible that he's just town that just follows along with the thread and agrees with the popular reasoning though its not impossible that he's just scum that is trying to blend in by not taking too unpopular stances, though his Nom one might be not as popular.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 784, DrippingGoofball wrote:Dwlee is still scum for being persistently salty that people town read me instead of scumreading me as was his plan.
This is all just made up. Scumreading you was my plan? I null read you like I said if you had read the thread.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sometimes I wonder why I even post

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:03 pm

In post 791, Nero Cain wrote:Ironically STD is also a pretty safe vote.
STD is always scummy and scum can always safely sneak their vote through or push for his elimination.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”