Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Titus »

Taco, Sasil your fight is drowning out my attempts to ease back in. Can you talk about your reads on other slots?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Zyla »

... I had a lot to catch up on, so here are two separate walls rather than a really big one
In post 13, Shrek wrote:we're all anime girls on the inside though
I wanna be a cute anime girl, so I'll agree with this
In post 77, T3 wrote:
In post 76, T3 wrote:That doesn't make your read any less fabricated lol
Talking to koba/taco.
Don't you mean... Tacoba? Eh? (I'll show myself out)
In post 89, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 49, Zyla wrote:VOTE: ssbm_kyouko there's no kyōko in melee... who are you??
When I played I dual mained Falco/Link
Smh, it's always Falco..
In post 112, T3 wrote:
In post 111, Shrek wrote:@T3 how do i know youre not an anime girl posing as someone with no profile picture
I have a weird thing about not wanting avatars than I can neither explain nor defend expect that it's an aesthetic.
Even his discord has the solid color avatar that blends into the dark mode background
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 141, Dwlee99 wrote:Petition to turboelim Shrek
Write up a good length post on why (with citations) and I might consider it
In post 175, Shrek wrote:my thought process behind this soft is that my role is not a power role and it will not hurt town that much if i get nightkilled for saying it. and claiming in the day and having more avenues looked at would be more beneficial than just focusing on me for the rest of it.
I assume that you mean that it's a
weak
power role? Or do you mean passive vs active type thing?
Either way, it's most likely better to wait until later in the day. If the thread runs out of discussion topics and you still think you need to claim, go for it, but right now it's almost
too
energetic, lol
In post 205, Salsabil Faria wrote:
[To everyone, is this color readable to you?]
Ye, thanks for asking
In post 241, LuciferMorningStar wrote:
In post 227, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 217, LuciferMorningStar wrote:what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).
No, not meme purposes.

You'll place your vote on who you think is suspicious, then the conversation/argument will be going on about the vote or around the wagon, that's the way scumhunting happens here.

Not placing any vote on day 1 is suspicious + we have to eliminate someone in Day 1 and will use the flip info on Day 2.
So you're calling me suspicious because I don't want to risk lynching a town member? Which seems to be the case most of the time with these Day 1 lynches, based on the other games I've looked at. Out of the 5 players that have been voted I only have a high suspicion on one of them. I highly doubt either Taco or Salsabil are Mafia. I could say that placing a random vote on day 1 is suspicious and that the players placing votes are doing so to show themselves off as a confident
Town
member and draw attention off themselves. And seeing as there is no probable cause to most of the votes made so far, I will not partake.
Basically, we have a set amount of miseliminations (elims that land on town) before we lose the game. Half of the time, a no-elim reduces the amount of miselims we have left by one (same as a miselim does), so it's better to eliminate someone and have a
chance
of getting scum then to just avoid elimination altogether
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Seanzie »

Zyla, your two wallposts are devoid of actual takes. Can you please give thoughts on any people/interactions that have happened thus far?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 303, Seanzie wrote:Zyla, your two wallposts are devoid of actual takes. Can you please give thoughts on any people/interactions that have happened thus far?
I like and agree with this post.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Zyla »

I've only done my first readthrough, and there are enough people here that it's gonna be hard for me to get any reads just off of that, I'm looking through ISOs now
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 299, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 296, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 288, Taco Hemingway wrote:Stop defending your shit logic with shutdowns and instead ellaborate on it or acknowledge its flawed.
And i asked you what the definition of omgus is. Answer it.
I'll do what I want to do, you don't owe me.

Can't believe you're using LAMIST card rn!! So much for playing several games....

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... d_You_Suck
Yes, so we agree that the definition is a player who votes someone else solely on the basis that the other player voted them?
In that case: consider that isnt what happned here.
Point is, if you're seeing north, I'm seeing south here.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 305, Zyla wrote:I've only done my first readthrough, and there are enough people here that it's gonna be hard for me to get any reads just off of that, I'm looking through ISOs now
I'm not expecting like full fleshed out godreads on everyone. Are there posts you liked? Posts you didn't like? Do you have any gut reads on people? I have a hard time imagining that you did a readthrough and didn't come out with any critical thoughts on anyone or anything.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Zyla »

Dwlee99 - leaning scum on
In post 127, Dwlee99 wrote:Tris we are town block now. Okay?
What makes Tris or you towny?
In post 171, Dwlee99 wrote:My reasoning is all there Shrek.
... Just to clarify, is this a joke?
In post 193, Dwlee99 wrote:Bad ISO
At the time that you posted this, Pav had two posts, and the first few posts in a game tend to be joking, so how is this enough to be a bad ISO?

Pav - slight town-lean, no particular posts stood out

Salsabil is mostly null with a slight town-lean, but then there's this post.
In post 288, Taco Hemingway wrote:Stop defending your shit logic with shutdowns and instead ellaborate on it or acknowledge its flawed.

Can't believe you're using LAMIST card rn!! So much for playing several games....
I'm not sure what about this particularly fits LAMIST, could you elaborate?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 300, Titus wrote:Taco, Sasil your fight is drowning out my attempts to ease back in. Can you talk about your reads on other slots?
It's my bedtime, so can't hear from me for a long time of period eventually.

Townlean:
Seanzie

Nulltown:
Dwlee99

Nullscum:
tris

Scumlean:
Taco Hemingway
or
Shrek

Rests are null for not enough content or I can't formulate any read on them yet.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 308, Zyla wrote: Salsabil is mostly null with a slight town-lean, but then there's this post.

They asked me about what does OMGUS means which (as an experienced player) they should know.

Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 308, Zyla wrote:Dwlee99 - leaning scum on
In post 127, Dwlee99 wrote:Tris we are town block now. Okay?
What makes Tris or you towny?
In post 171, Dwlee99 wrote:My reasoning is all there Shrek.
... Just to clarify, is this a joke?
In post 193, Dwlee99 wrote:Bad ISO
At the time that you posted this, Pav had two posts, and the first few posts in a game tend to be joking, so how is this enough to be a bad ISO?

Pav - slight town-lean, no particular posts stood out

Salsabil is mostly null with a slight town-lean, but then there's this post.

I really didn't like your first few posts, but your thoughts on Dwlee here look good. I just looked through their ISO, and it doesn't make me feel good about them at all. They're making weak pushes on easy-to-push slots while trying to force themselves into a towncore, which they haven't earned yet.

I'mma townlean you based on this post, and also rescind my early game townlean on Dwlee, and even switch it to a light scumread on Dwlee.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 309, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 300, Titus wrote:Taco, Sasil your fight is drowning out my attempts to ease back in. Can you talk about your reads on other slots?

Townlean:
Seanzie

Nulltown:
Dwlee99

Nullscum:
tris

Scumlean:
Taco Hemingway
or
Shrek

Rests are null for not enough content or I can't formulate any read on them yet.
When you wake up (or before you go to bed if you want), please elaborate on your reads of me and Dwlee.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 312, Seanzie wrote:

Townlean:
Seanzie

Nulltown:
Dwlee99

Nullscum:
tris

Scumlean:
Taco Hemingway
or
Shrek

When you wake up (or before you go to bed if you want), please elaborate on your reads of me and Dwlee.
Check my ISO, it's there.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Zyla
If you were town I don't think you miss literally the next post where I say what about their ISO I didn't like. You selectively quoted it to make it seem like you had more of a point than you did.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 314, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Zyla
If you were town I don't think you miss literally the next post where I say what about their ISO I didn't like. You selectively quoted it to make it seem like you had more of a point than you did.
You mean , where you mention Pav's first two posts, which were obvious jokes? Like I mentioned in that same sentence?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Zyla »

Seansie seems aggressive but not antagonistic, which is good, definitely town-lean

Shrek - Null
In post 239, Shrek wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:Okay, inasmuch as we can learn anything useful early in the game (I'm dubious, but okay) it's hard not to look with a suspicious eye on everybody going hard at each other right out of the gate.

That list for me right now includes:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
In post 147, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 146, Shrek wrote:why would you turboelim me

that's not a very nice thing to do
Why me = fry me. Caught em
is interesting but then
In post 175, Shrek wrote:my thought process behind this soft is that my role is not a power role and it will not hurt town that much if i get nightkilled for saying it. and claiming in the day and having more avenues looked at would be more beneficial than just focusing on me for the rest of it.
is a weird counter. "I'm not a big deal but I'm kind of a big deal?" sounds like "hey town don't eliminate me but also mafia don't NK me." Which is a pretty good place for scum to hang out.

isnt that what most people want though. to not be killed
Irl, yeah, probably. But this is a game, and the second town wins we get magically resurrected and live happily ever after. As town, my focus isn't to stay alive (unless I have a really useful power role), my focus is to get information so that town can locate the people or creatures targeting our livelihoods.

Kyouko - null

T3 - Null, as usual, I have a hard time reading you T3. Let's hope I get better at that over the course of this game
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Zyla »

Taco - Null Scum. I do get aggressive plays, but they feel more antagonistic than anything, which for me usually just results in emotional arguments rather than logical ones

Titus - Null Scum
In post 304, Titus wrote:
In post 303, Seanzie wrote:Zyla, your two wallposts are devoid of actual takes. Can you please give thoughts on any people/interactions that have happened thus far?
I like and agree with this post.
This post
would
be fine, but it's the third one you've made, and the second of my wallposts had more actual game stuff than your ISO. Come back to me once you've given
your
thoughts on people and interaction.

Tris - Null
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 313, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Townlean:
Seanzie

Nulltown:
Dwlee99

Nullscum:
tris

Scumlean:
Taco Hemingway
or
Shrek

I did look at your ISO, and there isn't much there about me or Dwlee.

For me, the only post where you take a stance about me is here:
In post 207, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 63, Seanzie wrote:
In post 59, Taco Hemingway wrote:Lmao just realized I'm not on my main and I can't just tell you to go search my meta and see for themselves what you think of how I'm playing so far.

Regardless, why point out I'm defensive? What's your intent with that?
I've already made my intention very clear. I'm seeing how you react.

So far you look like a wolf who is pissed off that you got called out early. It is possible I'm misreading the situation, and townies can get defensive too, but the way you're lashing out about it suggests that you aren't dispirited town, but instead are frustrated wolf.

I could be wrong, so feel free to town it up, but for now, you're going at the bottom of my list.
Town post.
A naked "town post". Is this the only thing you're townreading me for, or is there more? Also, what exactly makes this such a townpost in your mind, enough to put me as your top townread?

For Dwlee:
In post 250, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 238, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:That list for me right now includes:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
Why aren't I here
Dwlee99
maybe town here because I don’t think scum!them need to ask this question, seems like they wants to sort
Pavowski
here.
I don't necessarily agree with the idea that scum!them wouldn't ask this. Is this meta based, or based off how wolves play? Also, there is a TON of other stuff in Dwlee's ISO. Do you have any more thoughts about anything else regarding them?

Saying "check my ISO" was not satisfactory here. You haven't given much content on these slots, so I'd like to see what you're thinking here.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Shrek »

yes my role is a weak power role that's hard to actually confirm and there's a probability that it ends up worthless beyond like. confirming one or two people at most
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 319, Shrek wrote:yes my role is a weak power role that's hard to actually confirm and there's a probability that it ends up worthless beyond like. confirming one or two people at most
Uhh, confirming even one person is not worthless.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 315, Zyla wrote:
In post 314, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Zyla
You mean , where you mention Pav's first two posts, which were obvious jokes? Like I mentioned in that same sentence?
Except you asked a question in ("so how is this enough to be a bad ISO?") but I literally answered it the next post if you had read.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Zyla »

I personally don't feel that that answered my question.
How is an ISO of two joking posts enough to give a scum read
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 194, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay I'm kind of trolling: so is LAMIST and then is a bad reaction to something which doesn't comment on 100 posts that had happened between his first and second posts.
This is how
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 318, Seanzie wrote:
In post 313, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Townlean:
Seanzie

Nulltown:
Dwlee99

Nullscum:
tris

Scumlean:
Taco Hemingway
or
Shrek

I did look at your ISO, and there isn't much there about me or Dwlee.

For me, the only post where you take a stance about me is here:
In post 207, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 63, Seanzie wrote:
In post 59, Taco Hemingway wrote:Lmao just realized I'm not on my main and I can't just tell you to go search my meta and see for themselves what you think of how I'm playing so far.

Regardless, why point out I'm defensive? What's your intent with that?
I've already made my intention very clear. I'm seeing how you react.

So far you look like a wolf who is pissed off that you got called out early. It is possible I'm misreading the situation, and townies can get defensive too, but the way you're lashing out about it suggests that you aren't dispirited town, but instead are frustrated wolf.

I could be wrong, so feel free to town it up, but for now, you're going at the bottom of my list.
Town post.
A naked "town post". Is this the only thing you're townreading me for, or is there more? Also, what exactly makes this such a townpost in your mind, enough to put me as your top townread?

For Dwlee:
In post 250, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 238, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:That list for me right now includes:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
Why aren't I here
Dwlee99
maybe town here because I don’t think scum!them need to ask this question, seems like they wants to sort
Pavowski
here.
I don't necessarily agree with the idea that scum!them wouldn't ask this. Is this meta based, or based off how wolves play? Also, there is a TON of other stuff in Dwlee's ISO. Do you have any more thoughts about anything else regarding them?

Saying "check my ISO" was not satisfactory here. You haven't given much content on these slots, so I'd like to see what you're thinking here.
Not up for any hard work atm.... will give reasons later if feel to.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”