Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 1819, marcistar wrote:
In post 1815, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1811, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1809, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Unfortunately we have no idea who Imaginality rb’d last night because Kyouku claimed 1 shot hitman.
... He RB'd me. He said he would do it yesterday and he confirmed it to marci in the hood.
???

Where did he confirm that to Marci?
in the neighborhood i had with him
Was this at night?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Something_Smart »

That entire plan doesn't make any sense because I WAS THE ONE TO SAY DISTANCE MIGHT HAVE INNO'D MARCI. It's not even WIFOM. It's just me ruining my own plan! Once I've brought it out in the open, I can't be all sneaky sneaky trying to prevent you from figuring it out... If I wanted to keep that a secret I would just shut my goddamn mouth and quietly kill marci.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:47 am

And I was also literally the only person to sus Distance there. If I'm scum looking for the path of least resistance why do I pick someone whom nobody else scumreads and who was on the scum wagon?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:48 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1825, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Was this at night?
ye
we originally thought that something_smart wouldn't have hitman, but now im not sure if he does
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:49 am

In post 1823, Something_Smart wrote:Because he thought I would WIFOM out of it?
Because he thought he could win the 1v1?
Because he was counting on his partner to carry?
Because he just didn't think that far ahead? Hell if I know. It's not my job to justify the actions of dead scum. It's my job to explain why my actions don't make sense from scum, because they don't.
How do we know you have watcher and not 2 shot hitman? So the rb on you is not clearing. If your buddies with Gamma then you would obviously know he killed Mastina and why would we get visited > gravedigger Marci?

Same reason Mastina didn’t jk us despite us being her #1 tr.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:51 am

In post 1829, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:How do we know you have watcher and not 2 shot hitman?
What would I have instead of watcher? 2 shot AD? Why wouldn't I just claim that? If I wanted to call Gamma guilty I could just say he drafted hitman directly, that would be so much simpler and there's no reason to lie if I don't have to.

Or do you think I just have nothing and spent no money for the first 3 days?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:53 am

In post 1829, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:why would we get visited > gravedigger Marci?
Because marci could have been scum??

Feels like you're putting on revisionist glasses here. Nobody thought that Distance definitely had an inno on marci on D3. It is utterly hypocritical for you to say I should have known, when you did not know. (And you had a PR too, and arguably a more powerful one!)
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:53 am

In post 1826, Something_Smart wrote:That entire plan doesn't make any sense because I WAS THE ONE TO SAY DISTANCE MIGHT HAVE INNO'D MARCI. It's not even WIFOM. It's just me ruining my own plan! Once I've brought it out in the open, I can't be all sneaky sneaky trying to prevent you from figuring it out... If I wanted to keep that a secret I would just shut my goddamn mouth and quietly kill marci.
That’s especially why you sussing on her doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. Well, Marci would probably be dead without the jk, so it’s obvious scum didn’t want her to gravedig Distance and if you were 80% sure that Distance had an inno on her, why did you want us to flip the votes to him?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:57 am

This is honestly just ridiculous.

You are bending over backwards trying to believe a narrative where I am scum and pull some stupid insane gambits that you already admitted are not at all within my comfort zone as scum, when there's absolutely no reason ssbm can't be scum. None at all. You are not pelting her with questions. Why? I don't know, but it's infuriating, and even more so because I don't doubt that you're trying to help town.

I have seen so many more games lost due to last-minute paranoia than won because of it. Trust me when I say (and I would not lie about this!) that your sudden theories are going to be less accurate than the ones you developed over the whole game.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:58 am

In post 1830, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1829, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:How do we know you have watcher and not 2 shot hitman?
What would I have instead of watcher? 2 shot AD? Why wouldn't I just claim that? If I wanted to call Gamma guilty I could just say he drafted hitman directly, that would be so much simpler and there's no reason to lie if I don't have to.

How could town!you possibly know if Gamma drafted hitman and since no hitman was apparently needed to kill Mastina, how is this even relevant?

@mod, what were the final bids on both 2 shot AD, 2 shot hitman and watcher?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:59 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I will also VOTE: S_S seeing S&M/Marci both go that way, as I said I would, but I see deadline is gone already, so idk if it will count for toDay
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:59 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1834, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

How could town!you possibly know if Gamma drafted hitman and since no hitman was apparently needed to kill Mastina, how is this even relevant?

450, 301, 500, respectively iirc
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:59 am

In post 1832, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:That’s especially why you sussing on her doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. Well, Marci would probably be dead without the jk, so it’s obvious scum didn’t want her to gravedig Distance and if you were 80% sure that Distance had an inno on her, why did you want us to flip the votes to him?
I am 80% sure NOW, now that we've talked it over and massclaimed. I was not 80% sure THEN, or I obviously would have said something!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:00 am

In post 1834, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:How could town!you possibly know if Gamma drafted hitman and since no hitman was apparently needed to kill Mastina, how is this even relevant?
If I have the AD, which is what I'd pretty much need to have for that theory, town me could AD Gamma and find the hitman.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:02 am

Post by marcistar »

the numbers dont add up for a watcher + 2shot ad combo i think?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:03 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 927, Gypyx wrote:the top bid on each item was :

1-shot Auction Detective 300
2-shot Auction Detective 450
2-shot Gravedigger 225
2-shot Watcher 500
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:05 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1798, Something_Smart wrote:Like if you want to talk about things I would or wouldn't do as whatever alignment

Why do I spend 499 on godfather when I know the cop is dead and then get my partner to claim it (opening us BOTH up to AD)? In what world is THAT a smart play? I'm better than that as scum.
scum!Watcher can swap claims with partner easier than others because Watcher can see if partner was AD'ed

Not sure when you claimed watcher, I think it wasn't claimed until D4 or something, but by the time a couple of other claims were out it was clear that only Cyrus, Distance, or scum could have bought 2-shot AD, and Cyrus and Distance were for sure dead when you claimed, because you definitely didn't claim the watcher bid the same day it was sold, and they were dead D2 and N2.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:07 am

In post 1833, Something_Smart wrote:This is honestly just ridiculous.

You are bending over backwards trying to believe a narrative where I am scum and pull some stupid insane gambits that you already admitted are not at all within my comfort zone as scum, when there's absolutely no reason ssbm can't be scum. None at all. You are not pelting her with questions. Why? I don't know, but it's infuriating, and even more so because I don't doubt that you're trying to help town.

I have seen so many more games lost due to last-minute paranoia than won because of it. Trust me when I say (and I would not lie about this!) that your sudden theories are going to be less accurate than the ones you developed over the whole game.
It’s your reasons, positioning around Distance/Marci that is bothering me. Considering Distance said pushing her was a “scumclaim”, why would you want us to flip votes to him and even after he is NK’d and no kill due to Mastina jk’ing Marci, you still doubt it?

Like why didn’t you have this take on Kyouku sooner and instead of rereading the game, you say you’ll take our word that Marci’s town? Why wouldn’t you look to the actual game instead of sheeping us?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:08 am

In post 1841, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:scum!Watcher can swap claims with partner easier than others because Watcher can see if partner was AD'ed
Sure, but Gamma claimed GF D3, so he would be the one who would be AD'd if anyone. That doesn't help if he has the watcher.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:09 am

In post 1842, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Like why didn’t you have this take on Kyouku sooner and instead of rereading the game, you say you’ll take our word that Marci’s town? Why wouldn’t you look to the actual game instead of sheeping us?
Because I rarely ever get anything out of rereading, and you brought up some valid points?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:09 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1803, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1798, Something_Smart wrote:Like if you want to talk about things I would or wouldn't do as whatever alignment

Why do I spend 499 on godfather when I know the cop is dead and then get my partner to claim it (opening us BOTH up to AD)? In what world is THAT a smart play? I'm better than that as scum.
It was Gamma and it looked like he was maybe hoping town spends 500 on it, because we know he claimed that.

I had the 1 shot and already used it on Imaginality. Maybe Kyouku is right then and you actually have the 2 shot then because no one so far has claimed it?
No, the 2-shot is dead with either Distance or Cyrus, or scum!you or scum!marci have it - both of which are impossible in scum!S_S pov, so scum!S_S knows 2-shot AD is dead and 1-shot AD is used by the time he claims Watcher, meaning it could easily have been Gamma that had Watcher and tried to buy JK for 300
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:12 am

Post by marcistar »

soo like im having doubts again aa :shifty:
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:13 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1809, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1805, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1803, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:It was Gamma and it looked like he was maybe hoping town spends 500 on it, because we know he claimed that.
Right okay, if Gamma himself spent 499 on GF, then we didn't swap roles. It follows that I was the one who got watcher for 500, and therefore I didn't get hitman for 301, and therefore I couldn't have killed last night because I was roleblocked.

Does that all make sense??
But no one has claimed 2 shot hitman. I know we don’t have it. What does you spending 500 on have to do with Gamma spending 499 on GF?

It looks to me like Gamma wanted us to doubt that Distance had cop.

Unfortunately we have no idea who Imaginality rb’d last night because Kyouku claimed 1 shot hitman. so he could have rb’d anyone.
Marci claimed that Imaginality told her in their hood that he was going to roleblock S_S last night. unless Marci is scum, S_S was roleblocked last night. Why does scum!Marci tell us who was roleblocked? scum!Marci can just lie and say she was not neighborized, and we all can go along thinking maybe Imaginality chose not to use it, or we can all think he must have neighborized our top SR and our SR is lying about not being neighborized, etc.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:14 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1846, marcistar wrote:soo like im having doubts again aa :shifty:
lmk if you want to no elim
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:15 am

In post 1836, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1834, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:

450, 301, 500, respectively iirc
Kyouku can you tell me your bidding history again? I know you have one shot hitman, how much did that cost you?

Marci, you too please. How much did you spend on gravedigger.

Like the same person can only have one of these. Was Gamma’s 499 a midday or final bid and
@mod, why was the final bid on cop redacted?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”