Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't feel like lukewarm is suspicious out of the people who were pushing chaos
I feel like Alch's behavior is more in line with what I'd expect scum to be doing
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1924, Datisi wrote:lukewarm is third on my list currently, and he's v/la anyway so don't think there's too much point in wagoning him right this moment.

pedit: sure hope so.
Lukewarm isn't my favorite but I want us to agree
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1925, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't feel like lukewarm is suspicious out of the people who were pushing chaos
I feel like Alch's behavior is more in line with what I'd expect scum to be doing
Go on
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1204, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1203, Titus wrote:VOTE: Umlaut
Why did you wait until now to vote Umlaut?
In post 1284, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1276, Aristeia wrote:VOTE: Chaos
Why are you just now voting Chaos?

Math is weirded out by naked votes at the start of this day but I’m weirded out with people that waited and then voted for seemingly no reason. So far it’s been Titus and Ari, and both times came right after a vote count.
not relevant to my point, but what was the idea of questioning when the votes came?
In post 1324, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1319, Titus wrote:
In post 1316, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1291, Datisi wrote:am i insane for thinking there is something Very Wrong about the fact that luke spent a lot of time yesterday pushing omega, then once he realized that's not happening, he was suddenly a firm believer in meg flipping red, brute forced the wagon through, then the person whose literally only strong read was "datisi is locktown" is dead, and *then* luke is back on omega while making a convoluted case on why i'm a partner when that case is half made up of literal lies and empty assumptions?
I don’t see why scumLuke does this unless they’re trying really hard to bus Chaos and think they can get a universal Townread destroyed out of it.

Also Luke got cold feet about Chaos after people started joining that wagon and it became more viable, so “realizing it wasn’t gonna happen” is an incorrect assessment.
There's a shiny Umlaut wagon waiting for your comment.
I think Umlaut has a decent chance of flipping scum but I think the chance of Chaos scum is higher.
Alch held onto this PoV pretty much the entirety of D2, it feels like he was hoping to get the Chaos miselim but also trying to not sound too defensive of Umlaut in case he got flipped
In post 1478, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1476, MathBlade wrote:The people on Chaos are going to think the Umlaut wagon is scum for resisting and vice versa.
I think Chaos and Umlaut are both scum. I think we should flip Chaos first. I think there has been a lot of resistance to the Chaos wagon but after a red flip I’d still flip Umlaut afterwards before I accused anyone on Umlauts wagon of trying to drive the counterwagon.
this feels like a "yeah I'm totally down to send out Umlaut just as soon as I get Chaos out first, then I'll totally be with you!"
In post 1481, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1480, Titus wrote:
In post 1478, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1476, MathBlade wrote:The people on Chaos are going to think the Umlaut wagon is scum for resisting and vice versa.
I think Chaos and Umlaut are both scum. I think we should flip Chaos first. I think there has been a lot of resistance to the Chaos wagon but after a red flip I’d still flip Umlaut afterwards before I accused anyone on Umlauts wagon of trying to drive the counterwagon.
Why the resistance/strong preference for Umlaut if you think they're both equally scum?
He’s getting away 2 Days in a row and it gives me the impression Chaos is more important to the scumteam.
this narrative has continued on into today wrt the "Chaos must be inportant to the scumteam" train of thought, idk how much I like that
In post 1483, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1482, Titus wrote:
In post 1481, Alchemist21 wrote:He’s getting away 2 Days in a row and it gives me the impression Chaos is more important to the scumteam.
Yet, you're not highlighting who you think is scum saving Chaos.
That will have to be figured out after the Umlaut flip, because I’m not sure if, aside from Chaos’ vote, there is scum on the Umlaut wagon or if scum is hesitant to join because they don’t want it to happen but are content to let it happen before Chaos.
This feels like Alch is scum who wanted to avoid having to stick his neck out on pre-flip speculation
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Gamma your case largely ignores the D1 context that we had a Chaos wagon and it broke down and became the MegAzumarill flip and I want to avoid a repeat of that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Titus »

Point taken. It's possible you are right. If Alch defended Umlaut as if Umlaut was town, my point would have more weight. Yet, that's not what Alch did.

Alch, what do your reads look like?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

For anyone who thinks I’m scum, do you think I ever make these posts to and about my scumbuddy?
In post 39, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 36, Umlaut wrote:A non-ridiculous reading is "there is something in Alchemist's posts that Seanzie didn't like and he's being coy about what exactly" and not "posting = bad," and I have a hard time believing the latter is really what you thought he meant even for a second.

More votes on Flub plz
Do you have a read on Seanzie's coyness? You entered the thread going straight for flubber and didn't really react to Seanzie's posts.
In post 41, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 40, Umlaut wrote:
In post 39, Alchemist21 wrote:Do you have a read on Seanzie's coyness? You entered the thread going straight for flubber and didn't really react to Seanzie's posts.
Not really. Coyness isn't really a tell, town and scum alike do that all the time.

The read itself... is not exactly impressing me but I don't expect much from a page 1 read.
Why didn't you make any sort of post towards Seanzie?
In post 79, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 54, Datisi wrote:another person that i kind of dislike right now is alchemist. something feels very scummy-nitpicky about his 39/41/43. like, it feels wrong that alch ia shading umlaut for not pressing seanzie while going for flubber just because umlaut didn't find coyness townie. umlaut found flubber's push to be suspicious so he went there, why would town!umlaut automatically have to be evaluating the pushee as well?
It may be nitpicky but I’m trying to understand Umlaut’s motivation here. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect him to have reacted to the slot literally everyone else was reacting to.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Titus »

@Alch, I want to know your current reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1931, Alchemist21 wrote:For anyone who thinks I’m scum, do you think I ever make these posts to and about my scumbuddy?
weak interaction with flipped scum on page <4 that ultimately went absolutely nowhere? uhh... yes?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1930, Titus wrote:Point taken. It's possible you are right. If Alch defended Umlaut as if Umlaut was town, my point would have more weight. Yet, that's not what Alch did.

I have a Townreads on everyone but Chaos, Ari, and you. Koba was in the group of people I don’t trust but his tone is growing on me as a Towny one. If I had to vote between you and Ari it would be Ari.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1929, Alchemist21 wrote:Gamma your case largely ignores the D1 context that we had a Chaos wagon and it broke down and became the MegAzumarill flip and I want to avoid a repeat of that.
I was moreso looking at your stance on Umlaut v Chaos, but yeah you're probably right
dunno if it actually exonerates you tho
<Embrace The Void>

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1933, Datisi wrote:
In post 1931, Alchemist21 wrote:For anyone who thinks I’m scum, do you think I ever make these posts to and about my scumbuddy?
weak interaction with flipped scum on page <4 that ultimately went absolutely nowhere? uhh... yes?
Explain my motivation as scum in those posts.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1934, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1930, Titus wrote:Point taken. It's possible you are right. If Alch defended Umlaut as if Umlaut was town, my point would have more weight. Yet, that's not what Alch did.

I have a Townreads on everyone but Chaos, Ari, and you. Koba was in the group of people I don’t trust but his tone is growing on me as a Towny one. If I had to vote between you and Ari it would be Ari.
Why Luke? Why me? Why Ari?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Datisi »

actually that should be "less or equals to page 4" but you get the idea

pedits: oh lotta pedits

motivation? idk, making posts? pretending to be solving? pretending you're not aligned with your scumbuddy? like, why do you think those posts should clear you?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1937, Titus wrote:

Luke was the main driver of the Chaos wagon D1; he got cold feet about it as the wagon grew and switched to Meg. If Luke is scum and Chaos Town there was no reason for the switch, and if they were scum together he wouldn’t have come back to Chaos for D2. Additional points for our mindmelds.

Ari’s voting patterns have been weird and I think they might be scum who isn’t sure what to do in this gamestate.

You’re dead null. Some of your takes have been weird but I think they could be Town. You and Math are speaking in Elvish and how to take your posts, but he’s your brother so I figure Math is better for reading you here. I’ve also been wanting to give you time to run VCA since I remember that being your main scumhunting tool.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1938, Datisi wrote:actually that should be "less or equals to page 4" but you get the idea

pedits: oh lotta pedits

motivation? idk, making posts? pretending to be solving? pretending you're not aligned with your scumbuddy? like, why do you think those posts should clear you?
Because it was an admittedly nitpicky thing to call Umlaut on and if nobody else was saying anything then as his scumbuddy I would either keep my mouth shut or hard push him for it for distancing. It’s pretty clear that my posting was trying to get a better understanding of Umlaut and his entrance.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1939, Alchemist21 wrote:

Luke was the main driver of the Chaos wagon D1; he got cold feet about it as the wagon grew and switched to Meg. If Luke is scum and Chaos Town there was no reason for the switch, and if they were scum together he wouldn’t have come back to Chaos for D2. Additional points for our mindmelds.

Ari’s voting patterns have been weird and I think they might be scum who isn’t sure what to do in this gamestate.

You’re dead null. Some of your takes have been weird but I think they could be Town. You and Math are speaking in Elvish and how to take your posts, but he’s your brother so I figure Math is better for reading you here. I’ve also been wanting to give you time to run VCA since I remember that being your main scumhunting tool.
Sneaking on during lunch haven’t read much else but me and track record of reading Titus is bad.

I think she is town here but Titus has been known to fool me a time or two.

I just don’t think she is scum here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1939, Alchemist21 wrote:

a simpler answer is that chaos is uninformed
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

That post had nothing to do with Chaos except for the fact Luke was voting him.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Titus »

That explanation doesn't seem to match with the VCs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 29, Umlaut wrote:
In post 26, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 22, Seanzie wrote:
In post 21, Alchemist21 wrote:What changed?
You posted more.
Why is posting bad?

VOTE: seanzie
This is a really garbage reason for a push

VOTE: Flubbernugget
Flubber slot is not scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 74, Titus wrote:I actually mindmelded with Flubber but I take things very literally. So I am guessing that there's a tonal aspect to things.

I feel Umlaut flips scum here though.

VOTE: Umlaut

Happy Birthday. Sorry you got a red pm for it.
I need to trust my early reads more.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1939, Alchemist21 wrote:Ari’s voting patterns have been weird and I think they might be scum who isn’t sure what to do in this gamestate.

What has been weird about my "voting patterns"?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

You’ve done a lot of sheeping and you always seem hesitant to strike out on your own to make a play. It feels like you don’t know what to do with your own vote a lot of the time.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I don't see the issue with sheeping my townreads when they are killing bad guys.

If I saw things differently I would object and push for something else.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”