Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2546, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2541, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2539, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2531, DkKoba wrote:Gamma, even the doc save suspected(and still may actually) - don't pretend that my push against your little corner of people *has* to be from scum because clearly that is proven false.
I’m not certain you flip scum: I’m certain that you have to DIE.
if you wanna play grudges dont play in any future games with me. I dont tolerate that kind of play.
I’m not gonna prosecute this past this game unless you make it an issue
cool, well I'm not gonna respect a single thought you have on this game until you try to look at stuff holistically rather than emotionally.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Aristeia »

btw thanks for keeping my Datisi safe <3

it should conftown me as well because I would never in a million years harm a hair on Datisi's very cute head.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2547, Titus wrote:
In post 2534, MathBlade wrote:To be fair I don’t believe this but it is possible

1) Gamma didn’t see the crumbs is some other PR that knows he was blocked then claimed blocked today. He knows you’re the jailkeeper but didn’t kill you because you’re either too much a threat to him or you are scum Gamma is town.

I don’t believe either of these again to be clear
Impossible.

Gamma has to fake blocked to be scum, not actually be blocked.
?? No he could be a scum fruit vendor tomato juice cleaner? There’s lots of roles that would inform him being blocked?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Okay that’s not normal but you get the point.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2551, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2546, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2541, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2539, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2531, DkKoba wrote:Gamma, even the doc save suspected(and still may actually) - don't pretend that my push against your little corner of people *has* to be from scum because clearly that is proven false.
I’m not certain you flip scum: I’m certain that you have to DIE.
if you wanna play grudges dont play in any future games with me. I dont tolerate that kind of play.
I’m not gonna prosecute this past this game unless you make it an issue
cool, well I'm not gonna respect a single thought you have on this game until you try to look at stuff holistically rather than emotionally.
I am viewing your play holistically
Do you not agree that by pushing me and Titus, two generally townread people, to the point we had to claim to get you off our back, you have served the scum wincon?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2553, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2547, Titus wrote:
In post 2534, MathBlade wrote:To be fair I don’t believe this but it is possible

1) Gamma didn’t see the crumbs is some other PR that knows he was blocked then claimed blocked today. He knows you’re the jailkeeper but didn’t kill you because you’re either too much a threat to him or you are scum Gamma is town.

I don’t believe either of these again to be clear
Impossible.

Gamma has to fake blocked to be scum, not actually be blocked.
?? No he could be a scum fruit vendor tomato juice cleaner? There’s lots of roles that would inform him being blocked?
Correct but that's impossible for the reasons I crumbed in the first place
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You are so 1 dimensional holy shit lol

what the fuck do you think my motivation was?

do you think you guys had a sign above your heads like "hey look these 2 are PRs with info who could claim!" and then like the fact i didnt even see titus soft like LMFAO
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t get that but will look when I can devote actual time.

I wanted to post gifs :(

Ari’s gonna make me try hard :(

I wanted to be lazy :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2557, DkKoba wrote:You are so 1 dimensional holy shit lol

what the fuck do you think my motivation was?

do you think you guys had a sign above your heads like "hey look these 2 are PRs with info who could claim!" and then like the fact i didnt even see titus soft like LMFAO
So as scum you wouldn’t have picked up on the same secrecy you’re claiming to have picked up on as town? How the fuck do you cope then when PR hunting is a pretty key part of being scum?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2558, MathBlade wrote:I don’t get that but will look when I can devote actual time.

I wanted to post gifs :(

Ari’s gonna make me try hard :(

I wanted to be lazy :(

ok lets just lazy gif post then
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

No I would have normally noticed it as town - but as I genuinely have been low efforting i didn't even.

If I did as town(or scum) - there was a 0% chance I pursue titus in thread.

now if i sub into a game where scum lose a member right after I sub in - I'm not gonna low effort that shit and intentionally handicap myself.

go cool down and come back when you're not clouded with thoughts of "koba do thing i dont like"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think its like really plainly obvious I am town based on your revelation - but there's a distinct laziness in shifting the angle you view me (intent/motivation, not just strict actions).

if actions = alignment, this game would be much more solved.
retired
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If everyone decides Alch is the better pick I can defer your death but you die today or you die tomorrow pretty much
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ugh this is work too I will post content later. Someone teach me how this shit is fun
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2563, Gamma Emerald wrote:If everyone decides Alch is the better pick I can defer your death but you die today or you die tomorrow pretty much
cool, check me then.

granted you probably die if town tonight so if you are alive, there better be a green check with my name on it.
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2565, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2563, Gamma Emerald wrote:If everyone decides Alch is the better pick I can defer your death but you die today or you die tomorrow pretty much
cool, check me then.

granted you probably die if town tonight so if you are alive, there better be a green check with my name on it.
Chaos and I don't die because?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

because gamma's role is clearly odd night and he should have a 100% confiremd green or red check.

with the setup info - a role cop is literally an alignment cop.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

there is no reason for scum not to target there tonight.
retired
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2496, DkKoba wrote:I'd wait for any protective cc's to pop up if any at all - but I'm not sure why gamma needs to claim here.

this all seems weird and how would you expect me to be privy to this secret info

titus being an uncc jailkeeper however may be clearing for her but she's been known to be very good at scum mechanics and fake clearing - so I implore if she's still alive in limlo she should be not trusted on claim alone and should be revisited.

however her claim alongside what I remember earlier of her being certain of being nightkilled tracks and likely means its town titus which, embarassingly, means I do lose respect for titus for adding a game where she misreads me to the list after she did so embarassingly in our very last game - something I felt she might have actually considered rectifying as town.
Damn I was thinking you were the protective role.

UNVOTE:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2567, DkKoba wrote:because gamma's role is clearly odd night and he should have a 100% confiremd green or red check.

Vts don't exist because?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Dumb question: Assume Chaos had a guilty on Umlaut?

Explain how two things that can fire that can get guilties on scum?

That’s like moderator no no.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nope I softed it to protect the real on but it looks like it was positive utility claimed from my pov in terms of dayplay.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2570, Titus wrote:
In post 2567, DkKoba wrote:because gamma's role is clearly odd night and he should have a 100% confiremd green or red check.

Vts don't exist because?
scum neighbor shows up as neighbor.

can't hide from rolecop.
retired
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2572, DkKoba wrote:nope I softed it to protect the real on but it looks like it was positive utility claimed from my pov in terms of dayplay.
you know who else benefits from those claims happening? SCUM!!!
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”