Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #5884 (isolation #400) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:53 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2361, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2359, Taly wrote:
In post 2347, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2346, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don’t tell me how to feel!
im not doing that -

im just tryna help u bro

:lol: :lol:

u seem like a very depressed town person

or ate af scum
Yeah no. I'm not cool with you saying you're trying to help Gamma and yet repeatedly hedge on his alignment twhen you've shown no intention of reading him conclusively the last few pages.

why are you misrepressenting the context..?

this all started because of gamma's unwillingness to explain to me or cheeky what their confusion was. i became more confused and more frustrated with gamma because they just had a difficult stance. i want to help gamma in getting their thoughts together because it helps ME to solve their allignment, they haven't been able to so -- so no reason to dwell on a slot that will eventually get solved later. galron looks worse atm.
In post 2386, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2374, Taly wrote:Your framing of the situation and how you respond to Gamma's posts don't seem seem align to me.

If I wanted to figure out someone's confusions by unwillingness to explain, my thought process wouldn't be "I'm trying to help you" it would be more "what am I figuring out here.."

Like the focus that you're posting is in good faith doesn't align or seem congruent with "you're either very depressed townie or AtE ing scum" because you imply very clearly that Gamma has a scum motive and yet you leave it for interpretation.

Are you trying to read Gamma through other players? I don't follow you here.
GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2362, Deimos27 wrote:Yeah no I'm reading Mo's posts as town tbh
I have to go through the chains of reasoning really slowly to even barely comprehend them but the main point is that they're blurted out at such a fast pace and consistent convoluted density that I couldn't imagine being able to fake it as scum.
Can someone walk me through why the hedging on gamma is scum-ai
am i rlly that uncomprehendable? lol

and no one is saying that lol
Did I say you were incomprehensible?

And why does everybody's input have to way in on how I perceive you?

I don't like the way you're talking to me.

1st -The only reason you don't follow me here is because I was talking to gamma from a stance of meta. They know I usually act like this and I know that they act like this so I had to approach them in a way where they would understand. This isn't anything new.

2nd - Gamma does have a scum motive. And gamma also have a town motive. They explained it. They literally admitted to my post saying that I was doing those both things however I am just town in both scenerios but in my mind -- I don't have that potrayed as both town mindsets but one town and one scum mindset.

That's why I am always potraying Gamma here as null. I pressured them to give me their explanation. I explained this already. And sorta I am tryna read them through other players -- cheeky was helping me with that but the main thing was me pressuring them until they give something. I don't know how to feel about the reaction or post discussion but all I can say right there that I still don't have a defeintie answer so instead of fighting with them to get a solid answer, I want to move onto another slot that I pinged out possible scum earlier, galron. My main idea was that I wasn't approaching Gamma as a scumpush rather defending gamma from cheeky's confusion -- helping cheeky to understand gamma's defense then proceed to understand Gamma's aggression. Then proceed to understand gamma's vote on me in which spakred this whole thing because they were "frustrated" I becamew frustrated with gamma because they have done half ass explanations to everything beforehand tlaking to me hence why I was confused on what the utter motive for voting me was. They had no motive. They admitted it was just a random hop of train in a post or whatever its called. I relate to a meta game with gamma which further explains my thought process on why they could be town but ultimaly they STILL had a scum motive. do u not understand this?

3rd - That post wasn't to you?
do uremember this interaction? this made me realize u were more townier
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5887 (isolation #401) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:02 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6065, Taly wrote:Because I can't tell if you're coming from a place that is
"how can I inform
taly
better about my intentions"
or
"why is this so hard for
taly
to understand what I'm posting is simple"

I'm not intending to vilify you, my intention is to tell you why people may have an issue with that.

And based on your definition, I'd say you mindmelded with me, not that I sheeped you.

Sheeping implies a lack of depth in thought.

What exactly did I say that's towny or is it hard to pinpoint it?
Remember when you were like "I don't want to push a fight I am going to lose" and you felt self defeated after responding to you and you expected me to respond bad but I responded to your posts as shown above and then you said I was probably town or something. That what I put as town because I don't believe scum does that in public just to be self defeated... I was relating it to Gamma as well in how they were playing like you where I was the one who initiated a push against Gamma and Gamma then resulted in a self defeated motive. Gamma flipped town that game IIRC.

And it's both. I am coming from a place of like why is it hard for my posting to be understood by the rest of my townmates + what I can do to show my intentions with more clarity as town. Many people in the past; in past games scumread me based on that. Based on how I posted and playstyle (for example neighborhood game I was in)... and that's why I started really getting frustrated. All I can be like is like oh go read my games or "refer to my meta" but it starts getting annoying to do that because Mafia isn't a game about meta... I made a pledge to do better this year with creating a new way of I played and it was good actually for some new games. But now I am back to square one where I am acting just like how I was in Newbie 2069. My first newbie game. It's weird. Def weird.

And it was sorta sheeping at times. We did mindmeld which was the +1 townier stuff.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5888 (isolation #402) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:03 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6055, GrandpaMo wrote:let's stop talking bout it since its irrelevant and causes unneeded paranoia if necessary.
In post 6066, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6049, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 5924, jjh927 wrote:Gmo be like

Haha wouldn't it be wacky if paranoia inducing scenario occurred lol
this is the first time i brought it up :/ and gf is a plausible informed scenario (since gf isn't mod lie)
Except that Clemency’s play here makes absolutely no sense as scum. Cop inno + townie play, I think I’m good.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5891 (isolation #403) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:12 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6070, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6055, GrandpaMo wrote:let's stop talking bout it since its irrelevant and causes unneeded paranoia if necessary.
Yeah, so please stop talking about gf unless something happens in this game to make that seem like a valid possibility.
??? i literally just that like 10 posts ago.

it's your fault that you started talking bout it again.

now lets stop.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5894 (isolation #404) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:17 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6073, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6071, GrandpaMo wrote:
Yeah, so please stop talking about gf unless something happens in this game to make that seem like a valid possibility.

now lets stop.
Are you serious? *brain starts to hurt*
my brain is literally hurting because u literally bring it up again gosh

like i say to shutup bout it

then u come and talk bout it again then say to shutup bout it???
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5895 (isolation #405) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:18 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6072, Cheeky Wings wrote:@Mo, if you want people to stop coming at you, stop saying things like gf when there’s no valid reason to question Titus’ result. If Titus ever gets an inno on a player that’s flaming obvscum, I could understand this but a cop inno on a townie acting player, why even bother to question that?
here u go again still talking bout it again.

ur a hypocrite. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5897 (isolation #406) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:22 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6076, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6074, GrandpaMo wrote:

now lets stop.

Okay fine, ignore my advice then, just don’t get upset when you get pushed for those kind of posts.
nancy.

there was no advice given, it was just you restating what i said to diminish/ degrade me.

did you skip over me and taly's interaction me and them were actually talking bout me and those "posts"

so just please if you're gonna k

atp nvm
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5899 (isolation #407) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:23 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

im gon eat taly's snickers nd take a break

i be back
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5901 (isolation #408) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:26 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6078, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6075, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 6072, Cheeky Wings wrote:@Mo, if you want people to stop coming at you, stop saying things like gf when there’s no valid reason to question Titus’ result. If Titus ever gets an inno on a player that’s flaming obvscum, I could understand this but a cop inno on a townie acting player, why even bother to question that?

No, I’m trying to get you to understand cause and effect wrt to those posts of yours that are causing you negative reactions from other players because it keeps happening and I honestly wouldn’t care but you seem to get upset everytime it happens, so it’s just painful to watch.
before i go real quick. i thought clem was SCUM. you thinking "a townie acting player" that is subjective!

clem wasnt cofnrimed town before the check. i just rose that possibility becuase i scumread clem and kept having them in my solve and then ppl would say "oh clem is confirmed" etcetc.. im like damn that goes my solve...

its not a stupid possibility -- its a VERY viable possibility especially in a rolemadness game. i just happen to propose my thoughts.

why as scum do i do this to get all the attention to me?? it makes no sense to stir up this viable paranoia right literally when i said to shutup bout it.

now im munching the snickers
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5902 (isolation #409) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:27 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6080, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6077, GrandpaMo wrote:

now lets stop.

Okay fine, ignore my advice then, just don’t get upset when you get pushed for those kind of posts.
nancy.

there was no advice given, it was just you restating what i said to diminish/ degrade me.

did you skip over me and taly's interaction me and them were actually talking bout me and those "posts"

atp nvm
I’m seriously hurt that that’s what you think of me, I’m very clearly trying to help you here whether you realize it or not.
im sorry ...

im really really sorry :/

im just ...

lost.

im very confused. and dk wtf to do anymore.

it just feels like no one believes me anymore.

and it feels like i tried my absolute best and no one is trying their absolute best to read me correctly :/
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5904 (isolation #410) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:33 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6083, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6081, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 6078, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6075, GrandpaMo wrote:

No, I’m trying to get you to understand cause and effect wrt to those posts of yours that are causing you negative reactions from other players because it keeps happening and I honestly wouldn’t care but you seem to get upset everytime it happens, so it’s just painful to watch.
before i go real quick. i thought clem was SCUM. you thinking "a townie acting player" that is subjective!

clem wasnt cofnrimed town before the check. i just rose that possibility becuase i scumread clem and kept having them in my solve and then ppl would say "oh clem is confirmed" etcetc.. im like damn that goes my solve...

its not a stupid possibility -- its a VERY viable possibility especially in a rolemadness game. i just happen to propose my thoughts.

why as scum do i do this to get all the attention to me?? it makes no sense to stir up this viable paranoia right literally when i said to shutup bout it.

now im munching the snickers
I didn’t call you scum but you don’t seem to understand why this is getting you negative reactions. Fine then, I give up.
no i understand ig..
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5907 (isolation #411) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:42 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6085, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6082, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 6080, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6077, GrandpaMo wrote:

now lets stop.

nancy.

atp nvm
I’m seriously hurt that that’s what you think of me, I’m very clearly trying to help you here whether you realize it or not.
im sorry ...

im really really sorry :/

im just ...

lost.

im very confused. and dk wtf to do anymore.

it just feels like no one believes me anymore.

and it feels like i tried my absolute best and no one is trying their absolute best to read me correctly :/
Because you’re arguing for the possible over the probable. Do we know with 100% certainty that there isn’t a gf in this setup? Of course not but to assume one exists with no evidence to support it doesn’t help town. You should assume Titus’ result is valid unless something in the game happens to give you good reason to question it. The odds of Titus’ result not being valid is extremely unlikely, so it’s extremely frustrating that you’re questioning that. And considering we also have a miller claim is even further reason to not doubt it. I do think that volunteering you were jk’d during a no kill is highly town indicative behaviour even if there was no cop inno but it confirms my Clemency read I already had as a result of his claim.
the problem with that is that i am in favor with titus as the cop claim its just you shouldnt always discredit the possible in terms of getting close to mylo / lylo. but piecing everything together it isn't probable, you are right and that's why i just shutup about it ... but it isn't something we SHOULDNT thinkbout... like do u understand? we assume titus is real because of the probablity but we shouldnt give that option away becuase of its possibility.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5908 (isolation #412) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:44 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

its probably because i play alot of voice mafia / mafia.gg

and that is hosted on mafia.gg which is text mafia -- and the expierence with that is different. im still not used to the role asusmptions on mafiascum..

and i just came into this game thinking it was gonna be a rolemadness game similar to that of mafia.gg
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5910 (isolation #413) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:45 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

i probably have confirmation bias.

but i dounderstand what you're saying...

do you understand what im saying..
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5911 (isolation #414) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:46 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

never i thought in a million years i would get emotional in a mafia game lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5913 (isolation #415) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:49 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6086, Taly wrote:
*picks up Nancy and GMO

throws Nancy into a pile of pillows*

*walks to another room*

*throws GMO into another pile of pillows*

:D

Walks to Nancy's room...
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5914 (isolation #416) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:50 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

Give's Nancy A Plate Full of Vitamins
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5918 (isolation #417) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:01 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6095, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6090, GrandpaMo wrote:i probably have confirmation bias.

but i dounderstand what you're saying...

do you understand what im saying..

I do but at this point, it isn’t helpful, so that’s why Occam’s razor is correct the vast majority of the time. In Labrynth, incidentally another RC game, some people had this incorrect theory that the hard claimed town bg was actually a scum doc. Well they were in fact town bg and we almost lost the game because of unsubstantiated tin foil.
I should have downloaded the NextDoor app for us instead.

You're probably right. It's funny that it was another RC game... I will call it the RC Curse. However, I will research more on Occam's razor... It's a very interesting topic that I fall into victim of a lot as town not just here but in my other platforms I play mafia in. No one has said anything till now -- Interesting.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5920 (isolation #418) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:05 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6097, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6094, GrandpaMo wrote:
Thanks but I already took my maximum dose. Perhaps champagne and chocolate truffles might be more helpful? Why would you give me vitamins of all things? :lol:
Hm...

I can only give you stuff you would find in your local resturant. I don't have any champagne or chocolate truffles... that's too expensive for me.

I can give you fries, fried chicken, salads.

I can also give you Chocolate-dipped Fresh Strawberry Skewers

I can also give you ice cream...

I have shrimp too!!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5921 (isolation #419) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:06 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6099, Titus wrote:
In post 6088, GrandpaMo wrote:its probably because i play alot of voice mafia / mafia.gg

and that is hosted on mafia.gg which is text mafia -- and the expierence with that is different. im still not used to the role asusmptions on mafiascum..

and i just came into this game thinking it was gonna be a rolemadness game similar to that of mafia.gg
There's a mafia community that I haven't been a part of....

Look out. Here I come.
Uh. You do NOT want to be apart of this.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5922 (isolation #420) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:06 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6100, GrandpaMo wrote:
Thanks but I already took my maximum dose. Perhaps champagne and chocolate truffles might be more helpful? Why would you give me vitamins of all things? :lol:
Hm...

I can only give you stuff you would find in your local resturant. I don't have any champagne or chocolate truffles... that's too expensive for me.

I have shrimp too!!
However, I gave you a full plate of Vitamins because you need it.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5926 (isolation #421) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:45 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6105, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 6100, GrandpaMo wrote:
Hm...

I have shrimp too!!
I prefer lobster, I have expensve tastes.

Spoiler:

:P
OKay fine... but that's only in certain locations.

Captain George's is the best location for you then... they have variety of options of seafood (expensive seafood too!)
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5935 (isolation #422) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:12 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6114, Titus wrote:
In post 6108, T3 wrote:
In post 6107, Titus wrote:
In post 6101, GrandpaMo wrote:Uh. You do NOT want to be apart of this.
Why?
the age demographic on mafia.gg is 12-21 year old boys
Oh they could use a nice auntie.
LMFAO

@T3 I hope you know who Wang is....but titus is reminding me of wangalang LOL
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6032 (isolation #423) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6120, Galron wrote:
In post 6050, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 5925, Taly wrote:I'm seconds away from tunneling GMO tbh
feel free to. everyone who tried to make up random shit about me including galron and questions from nancy (i think)... i have responded to them and im assuming i answered it aquedtly hearing nothing back..

its just starting to get wack because the only reason people are starting to scumread me is because of my "playstyle" which in fact is NAI and galron should know this the most since they played scum with me... my scum meta is obvious and dk why galron is acting in a predictiment that he knows my scum meta and its showing here? even tho if u compare the game ucan see the differences.
Overreact much? What about your scum meta is different than what you've been doing this game?
you've played with me so you should know.

but my scummeta involves me playing more passivly that nature. i play out wifom sitatuions as well

in this game, i have not said anythig that could be meant for wifom, im playing very aggressivly than normal as seen in mytown meta and in that game i played with you, my ate consists of me bitching about the other person instead of me. i think thats the biggest difference... in this game, my emotional reactness seems more geninune since now i see it talking bout me vs my scum emotional reactness where its feeling bad for myself because of said player
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6035 (isolation #424) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6122, Galron wrote:
In post 6121, Galron wrote:
In post 6051, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 5921, Taly wrote:Gmo give reads please
i gave reads like a 1000 times omg

we literally have the same reads that u sheeped of me ;-;

except a little differences. just iso me my dude.
"read my 400 post ISO"
Just tell him what your reads are. Don't be so lazy.

doug this was to them. the only reason i didnt give them my certain reads was because i gave them a recently on that page earlier as well as responding in a way where they should have known my reads.

this post feels awkward to me. why the subtle aggressiveness to defend taly there especially when taly themselves havent said anything in response?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6036 (isolation #425) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6162, Galron wrote:
In post 4364, Galron wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 3464, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3459, Victorine wrote:
In post 3452, Loftwing wrote:
In post 3445, Victorine wrote:
In post 3432, jjh927 wrote:
In post 3429, Victorine wrote:
In post 3342, jjh927 wrote:Okay we know you are there now Yume

Don't run away from us again
I haven't forgotten your me-catching skills, by the way.
Cool- are you willing to state any reads
Not at this time. I am here but I am not capable of making actual effort yet.

I am trying to tryhard, really hard.

- m
Visterene, is there any mechanical reason that you haven't been active in the
"playing the game you signed up for"
department?
Post restriction and lack of any threads I can follow, really.

I wish I could get your vibes, I really really do, but it's not coming.

I am off my usual game, see.

- m
Players that start with the letter M.

You are restricting the name

That means you are not allowed to say who you are...

If your alt is Yume...

that means it is someone that Yume likes that would have messaged RC about it for flavor...

- Player that starts with the letter M
- Player that knows JJh
- Player that knows Firebringer
- Player that knows Yume
In post 3471, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3464, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3459, Victorine wrote:
In post 3452, Loftwing wrote:
In post 3445, Victorine wrote:
In post 3432, jjh927 wrote:
In post 3429, Victorine wrote:
In post 3342, jjh927 wrote:Okay we know you are there now Yume

Don't run away from us again
I haven't forgotten your me-catching skills, by the way.
Cool- are you willing to state any reads
Not at this time. I am here but I am not capable of making actual effort yet.

I am trying to tryhard, really hard.

- m
Visterene, is there any mechanical reason that you haven't been active in the
"playing the game you signed up for"
department?
Post restriction and lack of any threads I can follow, really.

I wish I could get your vibes, I really really do, but it's not coming.

I am off my usual game, see.

- m
Players that start with the letter M.

You are restricting the name

That means you are not allowed to say who you are...

If your alt is Yume...

that means it is someone that Yume likes that would have messaged RC about it for flavor...

- Player that starts with the letter M
- Player that knows JJh
- Player that knows Firebringer
- Player that knows Yume
No fucking way it could be Mastina LOL

That would be the dopest and coolest highlight of the game of me fucking with firebringer just to coincidently be Vic's role lol
In post 3483, GrandpaMo wrote:lol i could care less about vic.

lmfao

all that shit and that energy is fake to me. i just wanted to have fun while exectuing it

can we now vote or what

VOTE: victorine
In post 3495, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3492, Victorine wrote:
In post 3488, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3487, Good Luck Buddy wrote:this looks like such scum fence sitting
thats what i thought too lol
:lol:

- m
can u actually stop now...

like it was all fun and joke shaha

but its rlly like getting frustrating...

can u play the game?

can u give us more than just 1 read..?
In post 3517, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3512, Victorine wrote:Okay, you figured it out. I am not mastina. I am pretending I am her.
???

can you just stop

omg im so tired of ppl this game
In post 3572, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3567, Victorine wrote:
In post 3564, Ircher wrote:Also, what's the penalty if you don't meet the restriction?
Losing my night ability.
whats ur night ability
In post 3575, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 3573, Victorine wrote:Lol, jjh is immortal.
do u have tmi that he is?

This is a weird interaction but maybe +town for GMO
I think I was thinking here that GMO may be town if Victorine is scum but I now think it just shows they're not s/s
that means ur still says the same. if u think im town then vic is scum. if vic is scum, then gmo is town? correct?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6037 (isolation #426) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6166, Victorine wrote:Prodge.
@rc

should this person be replaced? isn't prod dodges not allowed?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6039 (isolation #427) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6214, jjh927 wrote:Woooooow I criticise how NK15 has literally only 2 reads which he has linked together and neither of them are townreads
And then he adds in another scumread on another player who is not scum and a badly articulated townread which boils down to "this feels town"

This is absolutely an attempt to respond to my push
do u think they are scum?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6042 (isolation #428) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6221, jjh927 wrote:Do you not?
I was asking you so I could see your view on them.

I do to some extent.

They come back day 2 starting horrible trials which makes them scum

This extent is the fact that they were gone in day 1 purposefully, how does this benefit scum?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6048 (isolation #429) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6224, jjh927 wrote:1. They cannot be elimed in day 1
2. I suspect that NK15's role is a dreaming god or something similar and his disappearance in day 1 is a result of that. Dreaming gods tend to have mixed utility
can u explain that utlity

what dispearence for scum benefits the scum team?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6049 (isolation #430) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6226, jjh927 wrote:Nk15 is scum by his play, at any rate

I have gone into detail and you should have read it
his play is scummy -- thats why im scumreading him

the only problem is jsut that doubt question
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6051 (isolation #431) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6225, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 6222, GrandpaMo wrote:This extent is the fact that they were gone in day 1 purposefully, how does this benefit scum?
is this a serious question
yewa hbruh im slow in the head
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6054 (isolation #432) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6230, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 6228, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 6224, jjh927 wrote:1. They cannot be elimed in day 1
2. I suspect that NK15's role is a dreaming god or something similar and his disappearance in day 1 is a result of that. Dreaming gods tend to have mixed utility
can u explain that utlity

what dispearence for scum benefits the scum team?
before u start asking this inane question.
do u have some sort of argument why its a town role or is this pointless
i dont see it as a benefit for either allignment. im just speccing the role as in if they are scum then why utlity causes them to disappear day 1
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6071 (isolation #433) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

FINALLY OMG
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6072 (isolation #434) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

HURT: Victorine

after we do this I CAN FINALLY REVEAL
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6075 (isolation #435) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 6235, Galron wrote:
In post 6215, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 6122, Galron wrote:
In post 6121, Galron wrote:
In post 6051, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 5921, Taly wrote:Gmo give reads please
i gave reads like a 1000 times omg

we literally have the same reads that u sheeped of me ;-;

except a little differences. just iso me my dude.
"read my 400 post ISO"
Just tell him what your reads are. Don't be so lazy.

doug this was to them. the only reason i didnt give them my certain reads was because i gave them a recently on that page earlier as well as responding in a way where they should have known my reads.

this post feels awkward to me. why the subtle aggressiveness to defend taly there especially when taly themselves havent said anything in response?
It's not a defense of Taly. It's a policy thing with me. It's like when people don't use post tags regularly when the refer to a past post. It would be super simple to say "Taly I did that a page ago" rather than say "read my ISO" when they're not going to come across your reads until the end of the 400-post ISO. You could just say, I just did this or look back yourself and link to it.
understandable. but from my perspective its like you giving a whole tantrum on the question then they just be like whats the question again? thats how i felt
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7733 (isolation #436) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:34 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 7912, Sakura Hana wrote:Wait, you mean to tell me that Taly outed his role in the hood and Victorine didnt relay that information to us?
L
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7734 (isolation #437) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:35 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 7907, RadiantCowbells wrote:Scum PT
MS Hood
Mason PT
Eastern Bloc Scum PT
Eastern Bloc
Western Bloc Scum PT
Western Bloc

personal/hydra PTs will only be released under specific request, mod pt contains discussion pertinent to potential future games so that's not gonna be released either
You can release mine
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7735 (isolation #438) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:37 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 7699, RadiantCowbells wrote:The prayers of many have reached Sanae Kochiya in their dying moments, bolstering her power and fueling her ascension to godhood.

As her power waxes she reaches her 13th prayer and creates a miracle, ascending to divinity and winning the game for her team.

Sakura Hana was Sanae Kochiya, Wind Priestess.

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome, Sakura Hana. You are Sanae Kochiya, Wind Priestess. You are a Mafia Faith-Collecting Deity.

Something like winning a match can't be compared to a miracle!

Prayers to Moriya (Faith-Dependent): Every time a town-aligned player dies, they will have the option to pray to you. As you receive prayers, you will gain stronger and stronger 1-use power roles.

Shrine Maiden (Loved): At 3 prayers you become loved for the remainder of the game. This modifier ceases to work in XLo.
Mighty Wind (1-Shot Strongman Ninja Vigilante): At 5 prayers once per game you may target a player for a nightkill that will use both the strongman and ninja modifiers. This is independent of the factional nightkill.
Gray Thaumaturgy (Triple Role Cop): At 7 prayers once per game you can discover 3 roles. This ability cannot be roleblocked.
Forgotten Ritual (Mass Roleblock): At 10 prayers, you can roleblock every town-aligned player together. This supercedes all other actions.
OR
Forgotten Ritual (1-Shot Loyal Vig): At 10 prayers, you can target a player with a Loyal Vig action.
Miracle (Non-standard Win Condition): At 13 prayers, you can cause a miracle and win the game instantly for your team.
Mafia (Mafia): You are aligned with the Mafia and can discuss the game with your teammates here.

You win when the Town have been removed or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Your fakeclaim is as follows:

Welcome, Sakura Hana. You are Sanae Kochiya, Wind Priestess. You are a Faith-Collecting Deity.

Something like winning a match can't be compared to a miracle!

Prayers to Moriya (Faith-Dependent): Every time a town-aligned player dies, they will have the option to pray to you. As you receive prayers, you will gain stronger and stronger 1-use power roles.

Shrine Maiden (Loved): At 3 prayers you become loved for the remainder of the game. This modifier ceases to work in XLo.
Mighty Wind (1-Shot Parity Cop): At 5 prayers once per game you may target two player and learn whether they are the same alignment or different.
Gray Thaumaturgy (Triple Role Cop): At 7 prayers once per game you can discover 3 roles. This ability cannot be interfered with.
Forgotten Ritual (2-Shot Disloyal Vig): At 10 prayers, you can pick two players and disloyally vig them, killing them if they are not on your team.
Miracle (Divine Ascension): At 13 prayers, you leave the game. As you leave, you are given the full scumteam and have the option of strongman killing one of your choice.

You win when the Mafia have been removed or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Anything uPick has ended!
oh wait we just won because of sakura's role. nice. i think we played overall well. i was supposed to be dead at day 2 but i somehow i stayed alive till like day 4 or 5
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7736 (isolation #439) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:38 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i tried giving vic a chance but it wasn't worth it
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7737 (isolation #440) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:39 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i somehow managed to play good enough to get town to mislim another town and cause havoc
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7738 (isolation #441) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:39 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

my tohught process: i was going to die eventually, so why not cause more death
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7739 (isolation #442) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:40 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i liked this game. ggs to everyone. thanks for hosting rc
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7740 (isolation #443) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:40 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 7853, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 7850, Taly wrote:OUCH. Even the dead thread thought I was scum... :/
It's not that you were scummy. We were just looking for ANY answer about what was going on. Sakura's bus was very good.
who did sakura bus?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”