Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Vote Count 4-3

Rogue
(2): Shiro, The Bombay

Not Voting
(5): StrangeMatter, T3, Rogue, mastina, That Idiot Ivan

With 7 alive it takes 4 to eliminate

Deadline: February 4, 7:30 PM US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2022-02-04 16:30:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:44 pm

Post by The Bombay »

Okay, Rogue has been in quick hammer range for the last 12 hours, and Ivan, T3, and Mastina have all been online since then, and no quick hammer has happened.

So, from my pov, that means he is now confirmed scum. My vote won't be leaving. You guys can hammer him when ever you want at this point, unless someone has anything they want to discuss before the day is over?

I don't have anything else to say really.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:48 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1646, That Idiot Ivan wrote:and that you hitting all the notes on me you used to back in 2013-2014 is just a coincidence.
Uh you are aware that my meta changes over time, right?

I mean to some extent it's cyclical and even the flowchart is out of date, but like. A lot of the things in there still hold true.

I believe the flowchart notes for instance that my towngames have become a lot more logical?

I might've even included a note on how scumastina is far more of a lurksack these days and town-me is more active.

But like. My townplay these days is the scumplay of old; my scumplay these days is the worst of my towngame of old. (There was an era when town-me was incredibly inactive, prod dodging, producing no content, etc. I remember one mini modded by Jake from State Farm where I literally did nothing, and Antihero's og Chemistry game where I literally did nothing. So there was an era of town-me from about back then when I did literally nothing as town, but that's my scumgame these days.)

If you want a look at what scumastina has been as of late:
This was the first of the modern scumastina.
I then immediately/concurrently to that? Got this game which pretty much killed my will to play scum forever.

Now, I did get vaguely close to a good scumgame, but you can clearly tell that even that's not peak scumastina and obviously not town-me, and it was temporary; I regressed again to my obvscum self quickly.

Case and point, obvscum zero-motivation scumastina.

And it even got worse than that.

Down to this level.

This is genuinely my skill cap as scum, what scumastina is capable of these days.

In contrast,
This is what my town games as of late.
You can really see the huge difference in my play when I am given a town alignment. It really shows strongly in my play that I have received a town role PM in my towngames.

It's genuinely as simple as "if mastina is invested in the game, trying, and posting, with the posts as content rather than prodges and fluff/filler, she's town". There's nuances to it as well; scumastina can't get angry whereas town me can. And town mastina is passionate whereas scumastina's "passion" comes across as exactly what it is, faked stilted and artificial.

But this is never my scumgame.

When I said that everyone should know that this is my towngame.

I meant it.

Because the difference between my towngame and my scumgame is literally night and day. This
cannot
be my scumgame, because I'm literally not capable of doing this as scum. It's literally impossible.

Yes, it was within my skill circa 2013-2014. Peak scumastina era. Nothing was out of my scum range back then; I could genuinely do anything back then as scum and my scumgame was much better than my towngame.

But things change. I just lost my moxie/mojo/whatever you want to call it. Lost my spark. Lost my desire, lost my interest, whatever. For playing scum. So I just...can't play scum.

I should be conftown but I shouldn't
need
to be conftown in order to still be obvtown.
That Idiot Ivan
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:52 am

Post by That Idiot Ivan »

Honestly? I don't really care about your giant wall of 'I never do this as scum' stuff. It's very clear that I'm not going to carry the day on that one, and it works out for me either way. If T3 is scum, we win tomorrow and I'll take the W. If you're scum, I get to be right (which some days is Even Better than winning) and such.

I suspect Rogue is going to lurk this out. Consider my vote ready to go there when everyone is done chatting. Last thoughts from SM would be especially appreciated.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:32 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Well, obviously that Rogue is probably made a gambit here since I highly doubt that two poisons happened last night plus they really haven't really said anything that really changes how I feel about that slot currently.

Though I'm genuinely wondering, what was Bombay's result that they got from their watcher?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:15 am

Post by marcistar »

Guys help me I forgot the login. XOXO.
In post 1654, StrangeMatter wrote:Though I'm genuinely wondering, what was Bombay's result that they got from their watcher?
That Shiro visited Mastina.
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:15 am

Post by The Bombay »

In post 1654, StrangeMatter wrote:Though I'm genuinely wondering, what was Bombay's result that they got from their watcher?
Oh, sorry. I thought I already said.

We watched Mastina last night. I thought she might be loyal still based off of something that Mastina said to LLD, so I wanted to watch her to see if there was any funny business with a roleblocker possibly messing up her result. Especially since LLD was role blocked. Turns out she was not even loyal though. :/

My result was that I saw Shiro, and only Shiro, visit her.

I was vague about my results at the start of the day, because I wanted to force everyone to true claim where they went during the night (see Rogue admitting to visiting you).

I was a little confused by my result, because I did not think that Shiro had a targeting move anymore. I did not know about her hiding ability, and Ivan said her loyalizer was one shot in the hood.

I got double confused once you said you roleblocked Shiro, which is why I asked you a couple questions at the start of the day about it.

At that point I was mildly worried that you lied about your target, so I got Ivan to tell me Shiro's role in the hood. But with her being a hider, everything checked out.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:15 am

Post by marcistar »

AHAHAH TELL ME THE PASSWORD QUEEN PLS
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:16 am

Post by The Bombay »

In post 1655, marcistar wrote:Guys help me I forgot the login. XOXO.
That Shiro visited Mastina.
I just sent it to you :lol:
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:16 am

Post by The Bombay »

On discord.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:16 am

Post by marcistar »

IM A CLOWN HOLD ON
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:18 am

Post by The Bombay »

In post 1656, The Bombay wrote:At that point I was mildly worried that you lied about your target, so I got Ivan to tell me Shiro's role in the hood. But with her being a hider, everything checked out.
This is also what lead to me revealing who I watched in the hood. Looking back, I wish I had waited for T3 to state who he targeted first. But I had a confusing thing, and I was distracted trying to piece things together.
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:20 am

Post by The Bombay »

Okay fellas all is right in the world again.

Nasty how my thunder got stolen though.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:01 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Actually, I think there's an attached part to the poison that I was given that I hadn't thought about until now. Speculation here but I remember specifically that LLD mentioned she got roleblocked and poisoned, with me having the exact same flavor of poison probably means that my action would've failed since I'm very sure scum role blockers take priority over Jailkeeper.
That Idiot Ivan
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:05 am

Can you give your two cents on tomorrow's elim? Pool is {me, T3, mastina} barring massive shenanigans IMHO.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:19 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Mastina's more likely to be town here, that push on you specifically doesn't make a lot of sense to keep pushing as scum IMO. They would've likely moved off and looked elsewhere to push and hopefully get an elimination on someone else from what I believe they would do as scum.

T3 I have almost no clue on their alignment but I looked at what others have to say and it doesn't sit right with me. A lot of the things people have said just make me paranoid he's just a red herring to get eliminated tomorrow by way of an easy elimination. But every time I look at the other two slots I wonder if I'm really just overthinking this game.

I personally find it hard to believe Ivan is scum either from what they claimed at this point in the game and the analysis that they gave in the private thread that while not impossible to make from a deepwolfing scum just doesn't give me the same vibe as someone who hits all the right beats and looks pro-town for the sake of being pro town.

Also, I'd like to admit my reads are comparably worse than most other people so take that with a grain of salt.
That Idiot Ivan
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:36 am

I assume Shiro is good to go. If I get confirmation of that, I'll vote. Just waiting on anything anyone else has to say, but it's pretty dead, so.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:54 am

Post by Shiro »

Just go for it Ivan, I do not think the gamestate can change at this point
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
That Idiot Ivan
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
That Idiot Ivan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:58 am

VOTE: Rogue
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Rogue »

VOTE: Rogue
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Vote Count 4-4

Rogue
(4): Shiro, The Bombay, That Idiot Ivan, Rogue

Not Voting
(3): mastina, T3, StrangeMatter

With 7 alive it takes 4 to eliminate

Deadline: February 4, 7:30 PM US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2022-02-04 16:30:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]

An Elimination Has Been Achieved!
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Spoiler: strangematter was
morph the cat wrote:
Welcome to Subreddit Mafia!

"When the biggest threat to the kingdom you’re supposed to be the Hero finally comes, but you’re not relevant enough to be part of the story"

You are r/poppymains

Your Abilities are:
  • Your voice and your vote
  • Just a Yordle: Each night, you may target a player. That player will be jailkept. If they were going to use a role that is X-shot, that ability shot will be returned and they will be informed of such.
  • With a Hammer: If you are the final vote on a wagon of the opposite alignment that results in elimination, your jailkeeping role will also protect against non-direct killing roles.
Your Win Condition is:
You win when all threats to
Town
have been eliminated or nothing can prevent that from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Please confirm by replying to this PM with your alignment, and with the bolded line from the rules in the game thread.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Spoiler: Rogue was
Welcome to Subreddit Mafia!

After watching Arcane:

You are r/Arcane

Your Abilities are:
  • Your voice and your vote
  • You have a factional Private thread with [REDACTED] here: (link)
  • During Pregame you must choose a side: Piltover or Zaun.
    • If you choose Piltover, you will have a 1-shot Ninja and a 1-shot Strongman modifier when you make the factional kill.
    • If you choose Zaun, when you make the factional kill it will be a Poisoning that kills your target at the end of the following day.
Your Win Condition is:
You win when
Mafia
achieve numerical parity with
Town
, or nothing can prevent that from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Please confirm by replying to this PM with your alignment, and with the bolded line from the rules in the game thread.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Night 4 begins now and Night Actions are due no later than Wednesday, February 2, 10:30 PM US Eastern Time. Countdown: (expired on 2022-02-02 19:30:00)
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by morph the cat »

We are processing night actions now!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”